PDA

View Full Version : Mature African American Woman

LBrad52
04-11-19, 08:36
Doe's anyone else ever notices the lack of mature African American woman posting?

Just curious as to why there aren't more ads.

MeatMan
04-11-19, 08:56
Doe's anyone else ever notices the lack of mature African American woman posting?

Just curious as to why there aren't more ads.Because a majority of them are toxic, loud, bait and switchers. They're obese as hell and think their pussy is a goldmine when in fact, its nothing more than a sulfur-smelling Milton swamp. I can go on. I'm a black guy, born and raised in Roxbury, Massachusetts and lived through the utmost hell with these stupid b*tches. Trust me, most(not all) of them are a fucking headache. If you persist, do a thorough screening and their location. You don't want Leshawn, Pookie, and Quan hiding behind those doors ready to put a-hurtin' on you.

If you're successful, I tip my hat you, sir, because quite honestly, its a rarity. Don't get me wrong, I love black women, I simply adore them. It is the American black women's personality I just despise.

DoweJames
03-29-23, 11:26
Because a majority of them are toxic, loud, bait and switchers. They're obese as hell and think their pussy is a goldmine when in fact, its nothing more than a sulfur-smelling Milton swamp. I can go on. I'm a black guy, born and raised in Roxbury, Massachusetts and lived through the utmost hell with these stupid b*tches. Trust me, most(not all) of them are a fucking headache. If you persist, do a thorough screening and their location. You don't want Leshawn, Pookie, and Quan hiding behind those doors ready to put a-hurtin' on you.

If you're successful, I tip my hat you, sir, because quite honestly, its a rarity. Don't get me wrong, I love black women, I simply adore them. It is the American black women's personality I just despise.You definitely have to schedule with Amy Raine then! She told me she would be in providence for a couple of weeks! She is amazing! Extremely sweet, professional sexy as hell. I believe she's on adult search! You will not regret it! I have been thinking about her since our service! Definitely one of a kind. Only thing is she is not offering incall at the moment just outcall!

KingOfFours
03-31-23, 15:04
You definitely have to schedule with Amy Raine then! She told me she would be in providence for a couple of weeks! She is amazing! Extremely sweet, professional sexy as hell. I believe she's on adult search! You will not regret it! I have been thinking about her since our service! Definitely one of a kind. Only thing is she is not offering incall at the moment just outcall!This may be a duplicate to what I posted earlier in another thread, but I think its also appropriate here:

I, too, checked out her reviews, because I'm always looking for new, fair-priced, quality, non-junkie pussy to inseminate. The ad pics are indeed impressive.

But I was not at all impressed with her reviews. Most indicated that the blow job was covered, there are reviews that state that she will not kiss, and there were surely no definitive indications that she fucks raw.

So, my query: Why should I visit her? Has anyone here ever got her to fuck raw for the 250 sticker price, or has anyone tried?

DoweJames
03-22-24, 12:44
This may be a duplicate to what I posted earlier in another thread, but I think its also appropriate here:

I, too, checked out her reviews, because I'm always looking for new, fair-priced, quality, non-junkie pussy to inseminate. The ad pics are indeed impressive.

But I was not at all impressed with her reviews. Most indicated that the blow job was covered, there are reviews that state that she will not kiss, and there were surely no definitive indications that she fucks raw.

So, my query: Why should I visit her? Has anyone here ever got her to fuck raw for the 250 sticker price, or has anyone tried?I've asked her previously why she does do raw and she said her health is more important and honestly I 100% agree! There is so much going on now I would much rather deal with someone that's safe than sorry! I believe she said if you can show proof that you are clean and clear of all diseases she would consider but not for a 250 price tag.

LBrad52
03-23-24, 18:50
I've asked her previously why she does do raw and she said her health is more important and honestly I 100% agree! There is so much going on now I would much rather deal with someone that's safe than sorry! I believe she said if you can show proof that you are clean and clear of all diseases she would consider but not for a 250 price tag.I just got a dm from her yesterday, Say's she is a forum advertiser.

This is what she sent. /. Mature AA here.

Hey babe! I'm definitely a mature AA. I think we would have lots of fun!

ScottBoxster
04-03-24, 06:46
I just got a dm from her yesterday, Say's she is a forum advertiser.

This is what she sent. /. Mature AA here.

Hey babe! I'm definitely a mature AA. I think we would have lots of fun!I would like her to DM me.

LBrad52
04-03-24, 16:40
I would like her to DM me.Her real name is Amy Raine she goes by several names on different sites.