PDA

View Full Version : Manassas VA?

Trick Williams
08-27-05, 17:19
Has anyone had any sucess in this area?

Rodman 2
09-05-05, 20:36
Have never seen any SW on street but they are probably around. Suggest you may want to look at Craigs list on internet. I have seen several providers listed for your area on DC site for Craigs list. Look under erotic services.

One or two seemed genuine and reasonably priced. One was a Black BBW with DDD's if you like BBBW's. She has photos posted. She is in her twenties and looked nice. Price was about same as those for SW on street in DC. Not bad for outcall situation. safer than Streets.

Trick Williams
09-10-05, 17:10
Have never seen any SW on street but they are probably around. Suggest you may want to look at Craigs list on internet. I have seen several providers listed for your area on DC site for Craigs list. Look under erotic services.

One or two seemed genuine and reasonably priced. One was a Black BBW with DDD's if you like BBBW's. She has photos posted. She is in her twenties and looked nice. Price was about same as those for SW on street in DC. Not bad for outcall situation. safer than Streets.

Thanks for gettin back to me... Im in the Prince William area and just wanted to know if there were any hot spots in the area... I also wouldnt mind going into the "hood" in Manassas if I have to... Are there any ghetto areas in Manassas???

Toshiosamma
01-08-06, 19:09
I'm trying to locate an AMP on or near the Jeff Davis Hwy in or near Manassas. Can anyone clue me in? Might be named Sugun or Shogun or something like that.

Omeyer
03-06-06, 11:31
Jeff Davis Hwy is US Route 1 and is nowhere near Manassas.

Found the following in a 2002 report:
"The newly opened Shogun Massage, on Arlington Blvd just east of Seven Corners: it's on the end of a row of residential-looking businesses that includes a tattoo place and a chiropractitioner."

Not anywhere near RT 1 or Manassis and no recent info about it.

Smma0717
07-26-06, 01:45
I am going to Manassas for two days next week and need help on the possible local arrangement. Thanks!

L Knit
07-27-06, 13:09
Manassas sucks for any type of service. PM me for more info on providers that are not too far from here, 15 min drive etc. Or just read the no. Va. board for woodbridge HWC etc. about 30 min. drive

Richmond Mas
10-25-10, 19:31
The one near Nathan Ct. Is no closed so you won't even have a 60 year old rubbing your back anymore. There is this EVA at CrestWood road that I was going to visit, but after reading reviews on them. I better save my money.

ShortMan22
10-12-15, 22:05
Does anyone know or have a Asian-Americsn utr that they want to share or trade. PM me details.

VBMax
09-20-19, 08:12
I'll be in Manassas in two weeks. Any suggestions?