PDA

View Full Version : Pearl St Middleborough

CapeCod6
04-04-19, 07:31
I was in the area yesterday and saw a sign that said Massage and a second open sign. I know there use too be one at that location but it was shut down last year. I was pressed for time and could not partake but did get out and walk in to get the lowdown.

Woman said her name was Mary, probably 40 at least, good English nothing special in the looks dept. Said I was checking it out for the next time I was up there. Half hour 40, hour 60. Said can be very busy as she is licensed and not many places to go. Should call first she said.

Gave me a card that said Thai Wellness Spa Chew address said Center St but pretty sure door is on Pearl. Anyone visited there?

Mass Guy
04-24-19, 10:06
I was in the area yesterday and saw a sign that said Massage and a second open sign. I know there use too be one at that location but it was shut down last year. I was pressed for time and could not partake but did get out and walk in to get the lowdown.

Woman said her name was Mary, probably 40 at least, good English nothing special in the looks dept. Said I was checking it out for the next time I was up there. Half hour 40, hour 60. Said can be very busy as she is licensed and not many places to go. Should call first she said.

Gave me a card that said Thai Wellness Spa Chew address said Center St but pretty sure door is on Pearl. Anyone visited there?Anyone have any update on this place?

JimLarson987
09-08-19, 23:03
I've been to see her a couple times. She always gives a good hard massage. My leg muscles are tense a lot, so she works them hard. She seems like she knows what she is doing when it comes to the massage part. My legs and back actually feel better after. Then she had me turn over, and she gave a good tug. She was wearing yoga pants and had an ok ass. I started rubbing her ass and she put a leg up so I could rub her pussy through her pants, which turned me on a lot.