PDA

View Full Version : 40th St. Peony

NitroPimp
03-30-19, 23:18
It looks like Linda has left. She's been replaced with a not so worthy successor. It's been several days. I stayed for the massage. Somewhat lackluster, not much fun. Looks like Sandra Oh a bit in the face, but much heavier. Got the job done though. Not planning a return visit.

JustAMonger
04-18-19, 09:30
It looks like Linda has left. She's been replaced with a not so worthy successor. It's been several days. I stayed for the massage. Somewhat lackluster, not much fun. Looks like Sandra Oh a bit in the face, but much heavier. Got the job done though. Not planning a return visit.I went in, agreed her spandex are definitely getting a workout. What happened to Linda? She was one of the best. Her attitude was awesome. I'd say greedy, but she was very personable.

Mr LoudMonger
04-24-19, 21:54
I went in, agreed her spandex are definitely getting a workout. What happened to Linda? She was one of the best. Her attitude was awesome. I'd say greedy, but she was very personable.I kinda liked her actually. Although I've been getting spoiled on the smaller girls lately here, and in Chinatown, and my own UTR's. But she was very nice, clearly not getting a lot of business and grateful for the tip, and a customer who who was nice to her. I'd probably go back, if I was in the area.

NitroPimp
06-25-19, 08:18
Seen some reports of an Amy at Peony now? Since this is a Cocotopia franchise I'm wondering if it's Amy from 65th?

If so, who's at Violet now?

NitroPimp
03-15-20, 13:18
Seen some reports of an Amy at Peony now? Since this is a Cocotopia franchise I'm wondering if it's Amy from 65th?

If so, who's at Violet now?Anybody been here recently? I almost stopped but I saw the red Cadillac SRX parked across the street. Stopped at Pink instead. Definitely wasn't what I was used to before. Probably won't go back.

RedPontiacX
03-18-20, 07:48
Anybody been here recently? I almost stopped but I saw the red Cadillac SRX parked across the street. Stopped at Pink instead. Definitely wasn't what I was used to before. Probably won't go back.Driving by after work and no cars parked in front, no red Cadillac so I stopped in. Greeted by Eva. Friendly good attitude above average English. Massage was different but decent she put in the effort. From what I gather Coco is thinking about suspending operations.

NitroPimp
03-19-20, 12:14
Driving by after work and no cars parked in front, no red Cadillac so I stopped in. Greeted by Eva. Friendly good attitude above average English. Massage was different but decent she put in the effort. From what I gather Coco is thinking about suspending operations.And, don't forget about the dark blue or black RAV4 either!

RedPontiacX
07-07-20, 07:26
On my way home I decided to go to Coco number one spa. The couple times prior I would drive by and it was closed. The street was empty because of the construction on 60th street. Only one car in front and the open sign was on. So I took my chances because of a stiff neck if I ended up with maybe Susan or even worse the Coco herself haha. If nothing else can get the kink worked out. Met Emma young thick Not fat, I would say very similar to the thick muscular one at BZ. She told me she was 26, well maybe. Massage was just ok, she pushed ss but I wasn't having it. Overall it was just ok. She is friendly with a good attitude. I may go back maybe not. FYI we did get that kink worked out. That's all!

Mr LoudMonger
07-31-20, 11:51
Recent visit saw a "Tracy". I think.

She was pretty nice. Not bad looking either, although nothing stood out. The masks don't help when judging looks.

There was some awkward weirdness during my visit. She had to leave 2/3 into my massage, to go massage another customer for about 15 minutes (she said 10). When she came back, she gave me some extra time, until Coco barged in and yelled at us. God I can't stand that woman.

I think what happened, is one of you unlucky guys came there and got Coco, and then Tracy was summoned into the other room just for the finish.

It was also awkward knowing that she was probably jerking one of you guys in the other room about twelve seconds from doing it to me.

RedPontiacX
07-31-20, 17:48
Recent visit saw a "Tracy". I think.

She was pretty nice. Not bad looking either, although nothing stood out. The masks don't help when judging looks.

There was some awkward weirdness during my visit. She had to leave 2/3 into my massage, to go massage another customer for about 15 minutes (she said 10). When she came back, she gave me some extra time, until Coco barged in and yelled at us. God I can't stand that woman.

I think what happened, is one of you unlucky guys came there and got Coco, and then Tracy was summoned into the other room just for the finish.

It was also awkward knowing that she was probably jerking one of you guys in the other room about twelve seconds from doing it to me.Coco has been pinch hitting for several years. If your told "girl come 10 minutes" you have a high percentage chance it going to be Susan or Coco. My advice bailout! At least she is practicing better customer service these days letting Tracy finish the job. Coco has sent many a monger home with blue balls over the years. I'm speaking from experience several years ago and it's not happened again.

NitroPimp
08-17-20, 10:29
Coco has been pinch hitting for several years. If your told "girl come 10 minutes" you have a high percentage chance it going to be Susan or Coco. My advice bailout! At least she is practicing better customer service these days letting Tracy finish the job. Coco has sent many a monger home with blue balls over the years. I'm speaking from experience several years ago and it's not happened againI know the feeling. Early last year I went to Main Street to see Lee Lee, the one with the tree tattoos over her baby damage. She was one who did not fit the CocoTopia mold. First time, Within the first 60 seconds I had her panties down. I started going there way too often.

I would always just show up and sometimes wait. The one time I did call it was like "no problem see you in a half hour" guess who met me at the door? Oh shit. Anyhow, I ended up extending my session by paying extra to have Lee Lee see me for the Finish as Coco demanded a tip for her services. Coco bolted and left Lee Lee and I do enjoy the Finish, unfortunately it was rushed. I think they start the timer for the second half hour before Coco left. She knew what was going on.

It wasn't too long after that that she was gone. I think word got out. Lee Lee was very pretty and had a very nice body other than the tree, LOL!

RedPontiacX
10-10-20, 15:51
On my way home driving past Pink no mongers parked in the lot, probably because a white Toyota is parked behind the building. Go figure! Took a drive past Peony and no cars parked in front. With the construction on 60th its pretty quiet so I decided to stop. Walked in seen a familiar face, Emma greeted me, Emma young thick Not fat, I would say very similar body to Chloe at BZ. She told me she last time she was there 26 years old? Massage was just okay, Overall it was acceptable nothing spectacular. She is friendly with a good attitude. I may go back maybe not. That's all!

NitroPimp
10-11-20, 06:52
On my way home driving past Pink no mongers parked in the lot, probably because a white Toyota is parked behind the building. Go figure! Took a drive past Peony and no cars parked in front. With the construction on 60th its pretty quiet so I decided to stop. Walked in seen a familiar face, Emma greeted me, Emma young thick Not fat, I would say very similar body to Chloe at BZ. She told me she last time she was there 26 years old? Massage was just okay, Overall it was acceptable nothing spectacular. She is friendly with a good attitude. I may go back maybe not. That's all!As always, thanks for taking one for the team. I had been wondering. I used to make my rounds in the town. But I've narrowed it down to just a few.

A couple have lost my business for poor service. They wonder why they're so slow, hahaha.

KenoWhereMan
12-07-20, 00:34
On my way home driving past Pink no mongers parked in the lot, probably because a white Toyota is parked behind the building. Go figure! Took a drive past Peony and no cars parked in front. With the construction on 60th its pretty quiet so I decided to stop. Walked in seen a familiar face, Emma greeted me, Emma young thick Not fat, I would say very similar body to Chloe at BZ. She told me she last time she was there 26 years old? Massage was just okay, Overall it was acceptable nothing spectacular. She is friendly with a good attitude. I may go back maybe not. That's all!Well, I caught Emma on a good night. Girl has a beautiful face. She's just a tad bit thick. After looking at skinny tiny little asses even on the fat girls no, this girl's got a great one.

I think she's getting pretty popular. Phone rang several times. I got my full 60 minutes. Very little OTC allowed and had to tell her it's not a race against the clock to the Finish.

I would marry this girl and buy her a treadmill. She really doesn't need to lose that much.

KenoWhereMan
12-07-20, 09:04
On my way home driving past Pink no mongers parked in the lot, probably because a white Toyota is parked behind the building. Go figure! Took a drive past Peony and no cars parked in front. With the construction on 60th its pretty quiet so I decided to stop. Walked in seen a familiar face, Emma greeted me, Emma young thick Not fat, I would say very similar body to Chloe at BZ. She told me she last time she was there 26 years old? Massage was just okay, Overall it was acceptable nothing spectacular. She is friendly with a good attitude. I may go back maybe not. That's all!I agree 100%. She is a tad bit thick. But very young. Definitely one of the prettiest faces I've seen in Kenosha. Her English is pretty good. Which leads you to the question, why does she need to do massage she could probably get another job. The answer is $. I guess it's in their blood. I tipped 40. She seemed happy about that.

It's refreshing to see somebody younger in town.

She said she's not busy but the phone interrupted us at least four times. Same guy twice. Keep the questions basic guys.

How much for the massage? 60 hours 1 hour.

Do you take credit cards? Yes.

Ask them when their next opening is.

Know when you have time to go. You don't have to get your daily planner out. Jeez. Oh, and show up on time. Not 15 minutes early. That's another interruption.

Mr LoudMonger
12-26-20, 15:49
Well, I caught Emma on a good night. Girl has a beautiful face. She's just a tad bit thick. After looking at skinny tiny little asses even on the fat girls no, this girl's got a great one.

I think she's getting pretty popular. Phone rang several times. I got my full 60 minutes. Very little OTC allowed and had to tell her it's not a race against the clock to the Finish.

I would marry this girl and buy her a treadmill. She really doesn't need to lose that much.I went to Peony recently (it's been many months). I'm curious if I saw Emma (but she told me Sophia). She was quite young, very pretty, nice ass, and amazing man-mades, she was happy to go topless. A few extra pounds but not enough to worry about. Her massage was pretty terrible. It had this awkward pattern / rhythm to it that drove me nuts. Left Left Right Right, slide. Left Left Right Right, slide. Like 1000 times in a row and it wasn't good the first time.

But her boobs were amazing. But I swear she called herself Sophia.

JustAMonger
12-28-20, 15:52
I went to Peony recently (it's been many months). I'm curious if I saw Emma (but she told me Sophia). She was quite young, very pretty, nice ass, and amazing man-mades, she was happy to go topless. A few extra pounds but not enough to worry about. Her massage was pretty terrible. It had this awkward pattern / rhythm to it that drove me nuts. Left Left Right Right, slide. Left Left Right Right, slide. Like 1000 times in a row and it wasn't good the first time.

But her boobs were amazing. But I swear she called herself Sophia.She has different names, she also gave me Sophie. Cute as can be but she is a hustler. $20 Increments.

I don't know that they were man made. No scars, no artificial feel or taste.

Correct about the massage. Not really an MT. Not the best but she clearly isn't getting tips for that.

KenoWhereMan
01-11-21, 18:08
So, now that Sophie / Emma is gone, who can they get of the same caliber?

Rumor that Anna from the old Violet maybe coming back. It would be nice if they could bring back the old Linda. She was a lot of fun. Too bad she didn't last long.

KTown262
01-11-21, 18:58
I struck out in Milwaukee and tried here today because of reports about Emma / Sophie. I was told she is gone in Cali for a few months. Took a hour massage with COCO. Big regrets other than she told me a new girl who looks as good as Emma starts next week and I should see her. . 30 tip because it was SS but the massage itself was okay for me as she listened to what I wanted. Will never repeat with her. Going to try the new one next week. First AMP visit this year and it was a major BUST!

RedPontiacX
01-12-21, 13:32
I struck out in Milwaukee and tried here today because of reports about Emma / Sophie. I was told she is gone in Cali for a few months. Took a hour massage with COCO. Big regrets other than she told me a new girl who looks as good as Emma starts next week and I should see her. . 30 tip because it was SS but the massage itself was okay for me as she listened to what I wanted. Will never repeat with her. Going to try the new one next week. First AMP visit this year and it was a major BUST!Most mongers would consider ss with Coco a strike out too. FYI tipping like that can change the whole system of standard tipping. You don't want to throw off a whole monger eco system. Better luck in the future.

GMan25
01-12-21, 13:41
Most mongers would consider ss with Coco a strike out too. FYI tipping like that can change the whole system of standard tipping. You don't want to throw off a whole monger eco system. Better luck in the future.I would never tip 75% of the low end range for standard HJ. Sometimes we over pay because of the pressure and awkwardness of being the perceived "cheapskate" or we don't like their whining about the tip we gave. No, they need to know what the standard tip rate is for zero extra, ss, HJ, HJ w / some breast play etc. There is no need for ladies to provide better service as long as enough guys are still giving them adequate tips for substandard service. In this case I would not have gone above $20 and that would only be if the massage was f-ing fantastic.

JustAMonger
01-12-21, 15:47
I struck out in Milwaukee and tried here today because of reports about Emma / Sophie. I was told she is gone in Cali for a few months. Took a hour massage with COCO. Big regrets other than she told me a new girl who looks as good as Emma starts next week and I should see her. . 30 tip because it was SS but the massage itself was okay for me as she listened to what I wanted. Will never repeat with her. Going to try the new one next week. First AMP visit this year and it was a major BUST!Oh Man! Timing is everything. You were one day late. I called also after I saw the black RAV IV in front. I was told by Coco, the new girl is a former K-town superstar, sometime next week. Didn't give me a name.

Never, ever, ever, ever pay the boss to watch you SS. How could you even do that?? I remember one time I walked into Pink and Sasa was busy. She put me in another room and I laid on the table. Guess who came in. First time so I went through with the massage. She wanted me to SS. No way. When I left she had her hand out. She asked me "No tip?" I laughed and said you just made all the money! To this day, I avoid her.

PNR2004
01-12-21, 19:38
Oh Man! Timing is everything. You were one day late. I called also after I saw the black RAV IV in front. I was told by Coco, the new girl is a former K-town superstar, sometime next week. Didn't give me a name.

Never, ever, ever, ever pay the boss to watch you SS. How could you even do that?? I remember one time I walked into Pink and Sasa was busy. She put me in another room and I laid on the table. Guess who came in. First time so I went through with the massage. She wanted me to SS. No way. When I left she had her hand out. She asked me "No tip?" I laughed and said you just made all the money! To this day, I avoid her.It reminds me of the time I was at a place just outside FDL. The girl would not touch me and kept saying: "You do it. " I left and gave only a $10.00 tip and she looked horrified. I said: "You do it!

JustAMonger
01-13-21, 14:01
It reminds me of the time I was at a place just outside FDL. The girl would not touch me and kept saying: "You do it. " I left and gave only a $10.00 tip and she looked horrified. I said: "You do it!I know, It's been a while but I stopped in to Mighty Wash. The girl Sophia, kept brushing. I kept asking myself if it was accidental or not. I figured I would have to test the waters. After the flip, she was rubbing my stomach well aware of the terry cloth tent I had pitched. I look at her and cupped her ass OTC. She pulled away and handed me the oil. I exposed myself and she poured oil on. I started, hoping she would join in and pulled her hand to mine (gently not aggressively at all) and she backed away, took the oil bottle and backed into the corner of the room, arms akimbo, no smile. WTF? Instantly, I lost any desire to "perform" for her. I learned my lesson with her! I tipped $10. She seemed happy. Some girls just won't bend. A few more tries and no dice. Her boss will "assist" though. The boss "acted" like she had never seen a cock before! "ooooo, so big! Chinese man not so big" Just SS assistance though.

But from now on, Self Serve, no thanks. Kinda humiliating to me.

KenoWhereMan
01-19-21, 00:33
Well, it appears that things are quiet at Peony Spa. Just one vehicle, the newer white RAV4 sitting in front of across the street, so it looks like Susan is performing MT duties over there. For those for those mongers who aren't picky I've heard the menu is pretty good. Being from the north part of China she speaks Russian.

Still awaiting the arrival of the girl who's supposed to be as pretty and young as Sophie.

JustAMonger
01-28-21, 16:10
Anybody see the RM review today?

RedPontiacX
01-29-21, 08:57
Well, it appears that things are quiet at Peony Spa. Just one vehicle, the newer white RAV4 sitting in front of across the street, so it looks like Susan is performing MT duties over there. For those for those mongers who aren't picky I've heard the menu is pretty good. Being from the north part of China she speaks Russian.

Still awaiting the arrival of the girl who's supposed to be as pretty and young as Sophie.Apparently the new girl arrived and Susan was thrown to the curb.

JustAMonger
01-29-21, 12:30
Apparently the new girl arrived and Susan was thrown to the curb.That's too bad, really. Susan has worked there for years, off and on. Loyal employee.

I doubt the current line-up will last. Every time I drive by the Black Rav IV is in front. So it's the Coco and Mia show?

Call ahead.

Industrial
02-13-21, 15:17
Visited Peony this morning and asked for Mia based on reports in the other thread. I'd say this 'Mia' was early to mid 30's, shoulder length light brown hair, cute, was cheerful. Good massage. Nada on the flip. Asked for it, but was denied and only offered SS. Despite my best efforts she wouldn't help. I'm thinking this isn't the Mia everyone was taking about. She said other girl would do it, but she started in a few hours.

KenoWhereMan
02-14-21, 09:42
Visited Peony this morning and asked for Mia based on reports in the other thread. I'd say this 'Mia' was early to mid 30's, shoulder length light brown hair, cute, was cheerful. Good massage. Nada on the flip. Asked for it, but was denied and only offered SS. Despite my best efforts she wouldn't help. I'm thinking this isn't the Mia everyone was taking about. She said other girl would do it, but she started in a few hours.Unless she knows you, self-serve is a Rite of Passage. I guess it's like an LE check or something. It's about gaining Trust. Things are a little more strict there in the Cocotopia environment. Go back and get added to the list of "very good guys", LOL.

KTown262
02-14-21, 10:04
Visited Peony this morning and asked for Mia based on reports in the other thread. I'd say this 'Mia' was early to mid 30's, shoulder length light brown hair, cute, was cheerful. Good massage. Nada on the flip. Asked for it, but was denied and only offered SS. Despite my best efforts she wouldn't help. I'm thinking this isn't the Mia everyone was taking about. She said other girl would do it, but she started in a few hours.Sounds like MIA to me. I never gotten past L1 with her and I have had her over 10 times in the last 6 months. She even remembers me from 22 ave to Peony. Not sure what her standards are or what, but she is a tough cookie to some.

RedPontiacX
02-14-21, 15:21
Sounds like MIA to me. I never gotten past L1 with her and I have had her over 10 times in the last 6 months. She even remembers me from 22 ave to Peony. Not sure what her standards are or what, but she is a tough cookie to some.I made a visit yesterday and can confirm Mia. Solid massage for the full hour and some hot stones. YMMV!

JustAMonger
02-15-21, 14:11
Visited Peony this morning and asked for Mia based on reports in the other thread. I'd say this 'Mia' was early to mid 30's, shoulder length light brown hair, cute, was cheerful. Good massage. Nada on the flip. Asked for it, but was denied and only offered SS. Despite my best efforts she wouldn't help. I'm thinking this isn't the Mia everyone was taking about. She said other girl would do it, but she started in a few hours.A couple of things come to mind here.

#1 Trust.

She is super careful and plays the long game. It was easy at VIP. Emma vetted mongers for Mia. Now she has to vet you. No help at Peony.

#2 Vibe. Too eager? Self serve sucks, but she has watched a lot of you guys SS and learns how you do yourself. Even though I never do SS She even asked me. , she watches, learns and copies you. She may surprise you next time!

#3 The boss is never far away. Although these girls are "subcontractors" , they have rules. The boss knows her girls do it, she turns a blind eye. She has her own history and knows how money is made in this business.

#4 Tip vs. Risk. Reward Vs. Worth. Greed is overwhelming to some, to others they have a limit that can be shifted.

RedPontiacX
05-28-21, 19:44
Seen Mia today she said she has been back for a week now. Well after texting and waiting 15 minutes for Coco to respond; no answer so I walked in. Hate to disturb another mongers moment but luckily she wasn't busy. Mia puts down a pretty good massage head to toe. Great massage skills from start to finish; even gave me some hot stones. Friendly personality, communication is not a problem. NP mailbox full again.

Kampyone
06-02-21, 16:26
Went to Peony the other day and was looking for Michelle. I guess it was Coco (I think? Who was there and I asked for Michelle "She no work here no more". OK. Since I didn't recognize the lady and didn't want to take a chance it being Coco, I kind of backed out and left. Anyone know what happened to Michelle? PM if you want.

RedPontiacX
06-02-21, 20:10
Went to Peony the other day and was looking for Michelle. I guess it was Coco (I think? Who was there and I asked for Michelle "She no work here no more". OK. Since I didn't recognize the lady and didn't want to take a chance it being Coco, I kind of backed out and left. Anyone know what happened to Michelle? PM if you want.Read my post #801 in the Kenosha user blog section it's a pretty good assessment of what happened to Michelle. If you want a more detailed explanation pm me.

NitroPimp
06-03-21, 08:16
Read my post #801 in the Kenosha user blog section it's a pretty good assessment of what happened to Michelle. If you want a more detailed explanation pm me.That's sad. Michelle was a very happy lady. Always joking and seem to laugh at at the end of every sentence she said. Although I only saw her once or twice, she was going to be my regular stop. Does anybody have her contact info? Where did she go?

I have my suspicions why she's gone.

JustAMonger
06-03-21, 08:32
Read my post #801 in the Kenosha user blog section it's a pretty good assessment of what happened to Michelle. If you want a more detailed explanation pm me.I can pm You, but in general this sounds like a hostile takeover. It's sad because she has a great personality. Always giggly and bubbly. Friendly and easy on the eyes. She really liked working there.

JustAMonger
06-14-21, 13:35
Went to Peony the other day and was looking for Michelle. I guess it was Coco (I think? Who was there and I asked for Michelle "She no work here no more". OK. Since I didn't recognize the lady and didn't want to take a chance it being Coco, I kind of backed out and left. Anyone know what happened to Michelle? PM if you want.Michelle has been located. Not far. Details available. Some friends have been seeing her.

All suspicions are true why she left Peony. You guys who coughed up information while the other MT had your dick in her hand are to blame. I'll bet you it didn't help you get any farther either.

She was there doing her thing It didn't take long to make her quit. In my mind, Michelle's service was better.

Mr LoudMonger
06-18-21, 13:29
It's currently Yuki (new girl) and Sasa, who used to be at Pink and moved the the southern suburbs for a year.

Yuki gives a pretty decent massage (by Chinese parlor standards), takes her time, puts some effort into it. Teases a bit just before flip, teases a lot more after the flip to the point you're starting to worry you've ended up in a SS / Blu Ball situation, like this place used to usually be just a few years ago.

I'm not sure how to rate her looks. Somewhere in the middle of the Kenosha AMP scale. Not a shorty, not an amazon, not that young nor an obvious granny either.

For a while she was giving signs that we couldn't communicate whatsoever (or maybe she didn't want to) and seemed like she had zero English, but later on once she was finally comfortable (like after the flip), turns out she was hiding her English skills all along, knows quite a bit of English, well above average for Chinese girls.

RedPontiacX
06-18-21, 18:28
It's currently Yuki (new girl) and Sasa, who used to be at Pink and moved the the southern suburbs for a year.

Yuki gives a pretty decent massage (by Chinese parlor standards), takes her time, puts some effort into it. Teases a bit just before flip, teases a lot more after the flip to the point you're starting to worry you've ended up in a SS / Blu Ball situation, like this place used to usually be just a few years ago.

I'm not sure how to rate her looks. Somewhere in the middle of the Kenosha AMP scale. Not a shorty, not an amazon, not that young nor an obvious granny either.

For a while she was giving signs that we couldn't communicate whatsoever (or maybe she didn't want to) and seemed like she had zero English, but later on once she was finally comfortable (like after the flip), turns out she was hiding her English skills all along, knows quite a bit of English, well above average for Chinese girls.Obviously, Coco moving girls around again. Mia is at another spa or gone?

JustAMonger
06-19-21, 00:34

Yuki gives a pretty decent massage (by Chinese parlor standards), takes her time, puts some effort into it. Teases a bit just before .Wait a second this is confusing. Are you talking about Peony Spa? You saw Yuki at Peony?

Yuki just started working at Pink Monday. Yuki is formerly Coco from ReSpa.

Maybe she's shuttling between Spas since she has a car?

RedPontiacX
06-19-21, 20:05
Wait a second this is confusing. Are you talking about Peony Spa? You saw Yuki at Peony?

Yuki just started working at Pink Monday. Yuki is formerly Coco from ReSpa.

Maybe she's shuttling between Spas since she has a car?Yuki? Apparently, the name Coco was already taken.

DomCorazon
06-20-21, 18:02
Obviously, Coco moving girls around again. Mia is at another spa or gone?That would be funny. She's gone for vacation. Comes back and get's rid of a popular mt and then up and leaves. If she is gone at least I won't find myself breaking down and going to see her again. She could've made a heck of a lot more cash if she would have progressed with visits. My last visit ended with her getting close to spit for some extra lube and then a little fiv.

Kampyone
06-20-21, 20:43
I don't know if Sasa is part of the Coco shuffle between Pink, Peony, and Violet, but she has returned and was at Peony. For those who don't know, she was at Pink up until a year ago maybe. I can't remember if she left prior to covid or not. Anyway, decent massage and worthwhile service. Allows roaming YMMV, but has a kind of large belly. Friendly girl. Will laugh at your jokes. There was another girl working on one of you guys. How about letting us know about it, eh?

JustAMonger
07-13-21, 11:58
A Cocotopia insider said Mia is gone now.

She said she won't be missed!

Apparently, the Apartment was in turmoil.

Walshman94
07-14-21, 09:24
Hello everyone I am new to Kenosha and was seeing what is a good place to get a massage. I used to get them back in Cali and I love the hobbie.

JustAMonger
07-14-21, 10:40
Hello everyone I am new to Kenosha and was seeing what is a good place to get a massage. I used to get them back in Cali and I love the hobbie.Since you are new and this is your first post, we welcome you. However, plenty of info in here, you should be able to read up on this and other forums. Most of us here try different places and don't limit travels to Kenosha. It just so happens that K-town has a lot of good places. For example, you could take one for the team (TOFTT) and see who is new at Peony. Sasa was working with Mia. Mia left (again) She's a happy girl, older but likes good tippers.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-peony-spa-kenosha-wi-20273#rubmaps.

Text for appointment, ask for the "New Girl".

Now, go forth and seek and report.

The more you give, the more you get!

Bryzzo
07-14-21, 12:00
Dropped into this place spur of the moment last week. I drove through the construction and saw a nice looking woman outside, so I parked and strolled over. She asked if I'd called and I said no. Paid for half hour since my time was limited. Nice massage, she worked me with her knees and it was a decent technique. I was trying to roam with my hands and she kept moving away.

I did flip myself over and I put her hand where it needed to be. She was willing to help with the finish and that was that.

I don't typically frequent places like this, I'm more into a fuller-service type experience but it's hard to find that in this area. Tired of driving to Mt. Prospect / BG.

Zagal
07-14-21, 16:52
Its been about 6 months or so since I last went to Peony, I usually post on the Chicago forums but came into here and read that Emma was gone, bummer! Anyways, anyone on Peonys current lineup that you guys recommend? I've only gotten L1 like four times with Emma topless but never managed to get more than that, not sure if a BJ is possible at this place? Just like another guy posted here, I am also tired of driving an hour out to Mt prospect / BG when Peony is 15 min away.

DomCorazon
07-14-21, 23:05
Hello everyone I am new to Kenosha and was seeing what is a good place to get a massage. I used to get them back in Cali and I love the hobbie.So sorry for your loss. I've only mongered in this area so I can't compare it to Cali, one of mongering heavens.

Didn't know who Emma was but I see I knew her as Sophie. I liked her as she easily easily got top and bottomless but was adamant about going no further. She told me she'd be back in May but never came back.

I'll continue to put my life at risk by maniac drivers (90+ mph is the new norm) or getting shot on I94 to go further south for better pleasure with better, younger providers.

Been getting texts from Nina. Is she short on clients?

JustAMonger
07-15-21, 10:17
Its been about 6 months or so since I last went to Peony, I usually post on the Chicago forums but came into here and read that Emma was gone, bummer! Anyways, anyone on Peonys current lineup that you guys recommend? I've only gotten L1 like four times with Emma topless but never managed to get more than that, not sure if a BJ is possible at this place? Just like another guy posted here, I am also tired of driving an hour out to Mt prospect / BG when Peony is 15 min away.Emma / Sophie was the hottest thing to hit Kenosha, probably ever. 20 something. Really. Beautiful face, no crow's feet. She was about 10 lb overweight which gave her a nice ass and for that matter beautiful body. Great tits. Her naked handjobs were pretty expensive but worth it at least once. She'd put her leg up on the table so I could get the full view. She had a very nice gash. Supposedly went to California.

Mia replaced her in January. She was very cute. Kind of like the Chinese girl next door. 40 years old, good English. Nice figure a little loose stomach skin, minimal baby damage and nano titties. Her best feature was her face, very pretty especially in a darkened room. Very sexy. Great massage skills some teasing and DATY, FIV, hand pussy and even bottomless HJs. She wouldn't go topless, embarrassed.

Fun once in awhile.

Zagal
07-15-21, 16:53
Emma / Sophie was the hottest thing to hit Kenosha, probably ever. 20 something. Really. Beautiful face, no crow's feet. She was about 10 lb overweight which gave her a nice ass and for that matter beautiful body. Great tits. Her naked handjobs were pretty expensive but worth it at least once. She'd put her leg up on the table so I could get the full view. She had a very nice gash. Supposedly went to California.

Mia replaced her in January. She was very cute. Kind of like the Chinese girl next door. 40 years old, good English. Nice figure a little loose stomach skin, minimal baby damage and nano titties. Her best feature was her face, very pretty especially in a darkened room. Very sexy. Great massage skills some teasing and DATY, FIV, hand pussy and even bottomless HJs. She wouldn't go topless, embarrassed.

Fun once in awhile.I tried to get Emma to do FS a few times, offered her 300, I was crazy about her LOL but she didn't budge. If Mia is gone then who would be good for at least L1? I've only been to peony like 4 times ever so not sure if they even do FS or L2 there.

DomCorazon
07-15-21, 20:36
Only Sasa there. Their other location had something similar, or so I was told, to what went back to NY. I've heard of Helen but not sure if her or anna are comparable to Mia. Mia should have been more outgoing. Very sexy and would not rest until you were satisfied.

You can get L1 more so than a few years ago imo. But as far as the rest, it depends on mt, not the parlor.

JustAMonger
07-16-21, 11:06
Only Sasa there. Their other location had something similar, or so I was told, to what went back to NY. I've heard of Helen but not sure if her or anna are comparable to Mia. Mia should have been more outgoing. Very sexy and would not rest until you were satisfied.

You can get L1 more so than a few years ago imo. But as far as the rest, it depends on mt, not the parlor.Helen, in my mind is probably the best-looking provider in Kenosha. I'm not saying this is a bad thing but she almost doesn't look Chinese. More like half Chinese, either way she's very nice. Every time I see her she gets a little more relaxed, friendlier. She looks good in a pair of blue jeans also.

Everybody wants to full boat on the first round, I would say she's not that type of provider.

Kampyone
08-02-21, 19:19
Saw Sasa for an ok session. Lot of oil involved, which is fine with me. Allows roaming and on the flip is open to more roaming. Recommended in a pinch if you need to scratch that itch. This is the same Sasa that was at Pink a year or so ago. I didn't ask if there were any other MTs working there, but when I was there, she was holding up the fort by herself.

JustAMonger
08-06-21, 11:37
Saw Sasa for an ok session. Lot of oil involved, which is fine with me. Allows roaming and on the flip is open to more roaming. Recommended in a pinch if you need to scratch that itch. This is the same Sasa that was at Pink a year or so ago. I didn't ask if there were any other MTs working there, but when I was there, she was holding up the fort by herself.Well, At least they are wrapping up the all summer sewer and road work on 40th and the area, could they have dragged that out much longer? 6 months. Probably why Coco had Mia there, worth crossing the road for. That is debatable though.

Tiny little Tina is there now! Geez, is she small! Her shoes look like they fit a 5 year old. Didn't recognize her with the mask on, pony tail and short shorts. Very nice tanned legs and great butt! She must work out.

Glad to have her back and her service has improved dramatically, if you already knew her. Others? Get to know her.

Will repeat.

DomCorazon
08-09-21, 22:34
Well, At least they are wrapping up the all summer sewer and road work on 40th and the area, could they have dragged that out much longer? 6 months. Probably why Coco had Mia there, worth crossing the road for. That is debatable though.

Tiny little Tina is there now! Geez, is she small! Her shoes look like they fit a 5 year old. Didn't recognize her with the mask on, pony tail and short shorts. Very nice tanned legs and great butt! She must work out.

Glad to have her back and her service has improved dramatically, if you already knew her. Others? Get to know her.

Will repeat.Hunan Tina, Tina from 753X 22nd? God that place was a dump. That's back in 2016 when I first started. We'll see.

Kampyone
08-10-21, 16:53
Saw tiny Tina, but I'm not sure if she uses that name. She was Yuyu / Yoyo at ReSpa and I didn't ask her current name since we already know each other. Fine massage if that matters. I asked for medium and she pushed it into hard a few times. But that's neither here nor there, really.

Allowed roaming and UTC in the northern hemisphere on the flip. She puts up her guard but is friendly if you are nice to her and you'll be happy. I think she's happier here because she's not dealing with competing for customers as she was with Amy at ReSpa.

FYI...... she's the same Tina who was at the place by the Spot.

Mr LoudMonger
09-18-21, 13:35
Dropped by the other day. Got Anna. Short, tiny, a little darker skin tone. I'm curious if she is the same Anna that used to be "self service Annie" at Sunflowers. She looked familiar, but I always went with Yuyu at Sunflowers.

Good massage, and no self service. Pretty decent experience, despite too many damn interruptions.

JustAMonger
09-20-21, 14:38
Dropped by the other day. Got Anna. Short, tiny, a little darker skin tone. I'm curious if she is the same Anna that used to be "self service Annie" at Sunflowers. She looked familiar, but I always went with Yuyu at Sunflowers.

Good massage, and no self service. Pretty decent experience, despite too many damn interruptions.

Your suspicions are correct. SS Tina / Annie has just now realized why she was missing out on the tips? No, but I think covid-19 put a financial crunch on a lot of people. She always did for some, others not so much.

I've always liked her. Very friendly and likes to talk.

Sasa is also there. Some days. Because her English is not as good, I imagine she has to rely on Annie to handle customer questions. That's probably why the interruptions.

Kampyone
09-22-21, 16:56
I saw SS Tina / Annie / Yoyo / Yuyu / etc last weekend. All good.

They have a board inside the lobby with "Moving to (address of Pink) on Oct 22". It had the address, but I don't know what it is. I mean who does? Its always 'the place by McDonald' or '. Walgreens' or, well we all know where it is. She told me they are moving. I chuckled to myself. To me, 'moving' means to a place that isn't currently a spa. Basically, they are closing Peony and relocating the talent to Pink. I'll miss the parking situation at Peony where you can park in the lot across the street and have a very short walk. I hope this 'move' doesn't create any spa-drama.

Mr LoudMonger
09-23-21, 15:00
I saw SS Tina / Annie / Yoyo / Yuyu / etc last weekend. All good.

They have a board inside the lobby with "Moving to (address of Pink) on Oct 22". It had the address, but I don't know what it is. I mean who does? Its always 'the place by McDonald' or '. Walgreens' or, well we all know where it is. She told me they are moving. I chuckled to myself. To me, 'moving' means to a place that isn't currently a spa. Basically, they are closing Peony and relocating the talent to Pink. I'll miss the parking situation at Peony where you can park in the lot across the street and have a very short walk. I hope this 'move' doesn't create any spa-drama.I noticed the sign also when I was on my first visit with SS Tina Annie, who isn't SS anymore. What it seems like, is they are downsizing, or perhaps getting kicked out of the residential neighborhood where Peony is. I can imagine most of the neighbors would hate there's a happy ending spa next door.

So CocoTopia is now: Pink, Violet, Main.

NitroPimp
09-23-21, 20:37
I noticed the sign also when I was on my first visit with SS Tina Annie, who isn't SS anymore. What it seems like, is they are downsizing, or perhaps getting kicked out of the residential neighborhood where Peony is. I can imagine most of the neighbors would hate there's a happy ending spa next door.

So CocoTopia is now: Pink, Violet, Main.No, they're not getting kicked out. The owner of the property is moving his business in. Apparently he had a business in downtown K-Town. Something to do with anger management. If the neighbors were a problem she would have been booted out many years ago.

Also too, K-Town has too many spas consolidating might be a good idea. So downsizing is the answer. The two girl Spa business model seems to be working for her. Actually every Spa now. There's not enough business to keep two girls busy all day but they don't have those walkaways.

Also from what I can tell Main Street is also on the chopping block. I don't know if it's still for sale. I don't even know anybody who's been there recently, but I heard Coco usually works there a few hours a day and then closes up early around 7 to get back into Kenosha to make her rounds and collect the money.

Mr LoudMonger
09-26-21, 14:03
No, they're not getting kicked out. The owner of the property is moving his business in. Apparently he had a business in downtown K-Town. Something to do with anger management. If the neighbors were a problem she would have been booted out many years ago.

Also too, K-Town has too many spas consolidating might be a good idea. So downsizing is the answer. The two girl Spa business model seems to be working for her. Actually every Spa now. There's not enough business to keep two girls busy all day but they don't have those walkaways.

Also from what I can tell Main Street is also on the chopping block. I don't know if it's still for sale. I don't even know anybody who's been there recently, but I heard Coco usually works there a few hours a day and then closes up early around 7 to get back into Kenosha to make her rounds and collect the money.I've had a great time at Main very recently. Provider I've known for years that has rotated back into this area. However she doesn't like it there, plans to switch to a new store asap.

Kampyone
10-21-21, 17:25
They close tomorrow, guys. This is your last chance.

NitroPimp
10-23-21, 14:12
They close tomorrow, guys. This is your last chance.So Yoyu probably moving to 65th?

Kampyone
10-24-21, 16:27
So Yoyu probably moving to 65th?That's what I hear. I posted on the other thread that she will be there next week. At least according to the girl who told me she was kinda sorta there when I called on the phone and it turned out she wasn't there.

DomCorazon
11-17-21, 18:23
Not a fan of location, but the two names sound fun. Yuki and Jessica. Unfortunately both are unkown to me.

Zagal
02-23-22, 19:51
A shot in the dark here but. Has anyone heard from Emma from Peony coming back to town? I remember her a while back mentioning something about going to California and coming back but I lost her number, if she even uses that one anymore. I was just thinking of her since I drove by the old peony location for the first time since my last visit when she was there a year or so ago. Man those tits and ass were fantastic! LOL.

NitroPimp
02-24-22, 10:11
A shot in the dark here but. Has anyone heard from Emma from Peony coming back to town? I remember her a while back mentioning something about going to California and coming back but I lost her number, if she even uses that one anymore. I was just thinking of her since I drove by the old peony location for the first time since my last visit when she was there a year or so ago. Man those tits and ass were fantastic! LOL.We were all hoping for the return. It never materialized. She was great. Her and Mia were in town during those days. A lot of Revenue for K-Town. She was very proud of her body and had no problem giving you looks and tastes.

She also told me she was going back to California until May, but she never returned. A friend of mine had her number. I think she replied once but then he lost contact with her.

DomCorazon
03-28-22, 18:55
Guess I got to get up there to check out the new place. I'm probably weeks behind in knowing. Just saw on RM that they have a new shop on 60th. Any chance they brought in some good talent for the grand opening?

RumRunner22
04-01-22, 18:57
Guess I got to get up there to check out the new place. I'm probably weeks behind in knowing. Just saw on RM that they have a new shop on 60th. Any chance they brought in some good talent for the grand opening?You are ahead of me. I didn't know they had a new location. I called and they said the new place will be open in the next week. In the meantime, they said they have 2 new girls at Violet. I know that's what they say to get you interested but maybe because they have a new location opening maybe it's actually true. Sorry, unable to take one for the team and provide real info.

NitroPimp
04-02-22, 08:47
Guess I got to get up there to check out the new place. I'm probably weeks behind in knowing. Just saw on RM that they have a new shop on 60th. Any chance they brought in some good talent for the grand opening?Sorry I posted it already but because I'm on "moderation" sometimes my posts don't get posted because admin has to check everything first and and this case it didn't get posted. I also asked him to change the name of this sub-forum from 40th Street to 60th Street in a private message.

Zagal
04-02-22, 20:37
Sorry I posted it already but because I'm on "moderation" sometimes my posts don't get posted because admin has to check everything first and and this case it didn't get posted. I also asked him to change the name of this sub-forum from 40th Street to 60th Street in a private message.Just out of curiosity I tried texting the young hot Emma that used to be at the old Peony, she actually replied and just said "no". I haven't attempted to talk to her in over a year and surprised she even still had that number and more surprised that she even replied. Well sucks she won't be returning, bet she's making more than double in Cali if she's still over there. Welp, least I tried LOL!

DomCorazon
04-19-22, 16:53
Well I did a drive I think two weekends ago but didn't stop. Monger at the door so I figured there'd be a wait. Door with bell just like the other place was, except you get to say hi to all the passing relatives on the busy street. Most likely parking on side street but couldn't they use a rear door instead?

RedPontiacX
04-20-22, 20:38
Well I did a drive I think two weekends ago but didn't stop. Monger at the door so I figured there'd be a wait. Door with bell just like the other place was, except you get to say hi to all the passing relatives on the busy street. Most likely parking on side street but couldn't they use a rear door instead?Yeah I did a drive by last week and seen the dark colored Toyota parked along side the building. Most of the local mongers know what that means.

NitroPimp
04-21-22, 07:28
Well I did a drive I think two weekends ago but didn't stop. Monger at the door so I figured there'd be a wait. Door with bell just like the other place was, except you get to say hi to all the passing relatives on the busy street. Most likely parking on side street but couldn't they use a rear door instead?I stopped in. It's a nice place. Four rooms, one girl Pearl. Saw her with her mask briefly. I would say cute, better than most in the area. Great massage, fell asleep on the table! All in all it was a good experience. Woke up and enjoyed the flip, afterwards head and foot massage.

NitroPimp
04-21-22, 08:20
Yeah I did a drive by last week and seen the dark colored Toyota parked along side the building. Most of the local mongers know what that means.Double-wide parking on the side. Driveway can fit two cars side-by-side. Didn't try the side door, but front door is recessed a little bit. So parking on the side and standing in the recessed door way keeps it somewhat private.

RedPontiacX
02-05-23, 19:58
I texted and asked who was working. Got a text back "good morning" and then nothing. I decided to just walk in and see for myself. Ring the bell the door opens and to my surprise a familiar face. Wendy, she was happy to see me. Took the hour and told her to give a little extra pressure to a area I get this knot. Today she gave me solid massage with hot stones, especially where I had the spasm. I have heard a couple complaints on here about the pillsbury method but I don't have that issue with her. Always a great attitude, and smile. Full 60 minutes with no interruptions. One of the better providers around, puts a lot of effort into her massage, she is not lazy like some.

NitroPimp
02-05-23, 21:10
I texted and asked who was working. Got a text back "good morning" and then nothing. I decided to just walk in and see for myself. Ring the bell the door opens and to my surprise a familiar face. Wendy, she was happy to see me. Took the hour and told her to give a little extra pressure to a area I get this knot. Today she gave me solid massage with hot stones, especially where I had the spasm. I have heard a couple complaints on here about the pillsbury method but I don't have that issue with her. Always a great attitude, and smile. Full 60 minutes with no interruptions. One of the better providers around, puts a lot of effort into her massage, she is not lazy like some.She's got a great attitude. Long Time no see. She's a lot of fun and I also got the hot stones after the initial massage. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep.

We should petition admin here to change the blog name from 40th to 60th.

NitroPimp
07-15-23, 09:10
I've seen various reports about a new MT at Peony. I was pleasantly surprised walking through the door. Good looking girl, 30 ish, slim, but enough weight to put a nice shape on her rear. Wearing almost what looked like black business slacks, the type that are creased, and a very nice blouse. B cup, quite a nice look I would say, looking like a contest winner in a best dressed AMP girl contest.

Basic greetings in English, "nice to meet you" but the translator needed for anything beyond the basics. And that's okay because I like a nice quiet massage. As I reached to get a lay of the land "you so bad" 🤭. I continued with light OTC roaming. Nice shape on this girl. You may want to tell her to take it easy on the oil.

Standard ending with the hot towel. I feel she's one that you need to build a relationship with, I'm definitely going to return.

NitroPimp
07-23-23, 10:32
So I went back. Similar visit as last time. "Bad boy". One thing I learned, she's a very sweet girl. If she's not into all the extras, that's fine. I settled in for what I thought was a very good and relaxing massage. Not your typical business-oriented provider. One of the better budget sessions I've had.

Very cute and younger. I'm thinking under 40. Very nice shape. Wearing some very revealing almost yoga type stetchy pants. Almost tamper proof. However, got to look, really nice rear, not typical of her peers. Nicely proportioned. Not much in the way of conversation but the translator took care of what we needed. Would have enjoyed to get her to know her better for sure. My monger skills may be slipping, couldn't match a previous report. Just settled in for a nice slow finish. Standard tip.

Highly recommended for those who who are looking for a session with a cute next door type girl, (if of course you lived in Shanghai).

NitroPimp
08-06-23, 16:27
Here's a bone for the lurkers including the antagonistic regulars.

I report things that are relevant. Stopped in and met Amy, the new second provider. Cute, fit and looks like Coode side by side, just looks a bit older. There's more details I'll leave out for now. I was there for Coode though, but would have no problem with taking Amy.

Had a great massage session with Coode. Deep tissue, very good technique. Gets better every time. Hope they both stick around.

RedPontiacX empty your mailbox for further details.

The Banger
08-14-23, 11:15
She is super sweet, seems like she genuinely likes customers. She has good massage technique. Plays innocent and that seems to work for her.

There's two girls now. The other is thin, cute and a very quiet. Older than Coode. Left smiling after she finished up with a light touch technique.

RedPontiacX
08-15-23, 08:34
Peony visit, met Amy she is very cute and looking late 30's but I been In this hobby too long; definitely 40 ish. She is much slimmer than the other one 100 lbs 5'my estimation. Wearing T-shirt and leggings so I got a good look when she led me to the room. Cute little behind but enough to get a handful. Less than B cup but still my cup of tea for sure.

To start the massage she took my hands placed them to the sides, likely to keep me out of the reach of the cookie jar. Let that play out for awhile eventually worked in some basic otc just so she could confirm I wasn't the visiting uncle. Did the hour and that little girl put down a decent rub. I was happy with service and tipped accordingly. I would recommend!

Gorpy
08-26-23, 21:13
Echoing previous reports. She was very comfortable with me from the beginning, and was willing to use her translation app to chat about problem areas. She's very nice. Did the hour and had a great massage.

NitroPimp
08-28-23, 08:36
Echoing previous reports. She was very comfortable with me from the beginning, and was willing to use her translation app to chat about problem areas. She's very nice. Did the hour and had a great massage.Good to see you back! Would like to try Amy but Coode would likely be disappointed in me and my wallet!

Mr LoudMonger
09-03-23, 23:40
Echoing previous reports. She was very comfortable with me from the beginning, and was willing to use her translation app to chat about problem areas. She's very nice. Did the hour and had a great massage.I've also tried Amy. If you're into ultra-petite-no-Chinese-ass girls, she's really really cute. No fat on her. Her massage skills were very much lacking, no power to get out the knots, but I guess that's not the reason we go to places like this. As far as her technique after the flip, suddenly she learned deep tissue and tried to strangle my bratwurst to death. Took awhile to get her coached up a little.

Despite not being very good at the massage, I'll repeat anyway just because she is cute and likeable.

The Banger
11-13-23, 15:41
Has anybody been recently? I have had my attention elsewhere but curious about the staff. Who's there these days.

Mr LoudMonger
11-14-23, 21:26
Has anybody been recently? I have had my attention elsewhere but curious about the staff. Who's there these days.Unfortunately I haven't been since my visit with Amy early September. I wonder if she is still around. I didn't try the other girl (I think you liked the other one better).

The Banger
11-15-23, 14:26
Unfortunately I haven't been since my visit with Amy early September. I wonder if she is still around. I didn't try the other girl (I think you liked the other one better).Yeah, I got busy with other places but when my Racine F. S. Girl left, I started to refamiliarize myself w K-town. Lost 2 F. S. Girls in one month and probably will rest my wallet for a while. I may just pop in to Peony anyhow.

Gorpy
11-15-23, 23:15
Has anybody been recently? I have had my attention elsewhere but curious about the staff. Who's there these days.Went a couple weeks ago. Same two as before.

The Banger
11-16-23, 12:42
Went a couple weeks ago. Same two as before.Thanks for the update, I'll stop in this weekend. I like Amy and Coode and quit only because other options, time to return!