PDA

View Full Version : Car Hookers, a possible solution

St Stephen
08-27-05, 13:50
Back in the late 70's and early 80's while cruising the Hollywood and OC loops I would ocassionally meet a girl who would drive up, give me the look, we would roll down our windows, discuss matters and proceed to a private spot. Have any of you guys come across this lately. This could be one solution to picking up girls off the street. Girls are you paying attention? I had numerous encounters like this. Interested in your thoughts, please respond.

Cienega32
08-27-05, 18:20
I've seen a few of the T-girls do that routine. I think I would prefer to see the package first myself.

2 years ago, while I was driving with the top down on the 405 to Huntington Beach, I had an SUV pull up next to me and the cute black chick driver yelled out - "Wanna date?". $200 at 75 MPH. "Sure, honey - hop in!"

Geneious
08-27-05, 21:28
I've had it happen to me more than once and I think it's a good idea for the Girls and the Guys.

Girls Cruise like we do and see us rubber necking etc., know we are Mongering, then pull along side of us and smile. I love Latinas, so I'm always snooping around San Fernando Rd. and Sepulveda Bld. in the San Fernando Valley.

This year I had a Latina pull along side of me in a Pick Up Truck on San Fernando Rd and Polkl She honked her horn. Of course I looked over, she waved and told me to pull over. Then she told me to get into her Truck, said she had just gotten a Boob Job, pulled up her blouse and showed me a super fine pair of Tits, which I started playing with. She said she'd do FS for $50.00 and to follow her. I did and she took me to a house, that appeared empty, but it had what we needed, a Bed:)

Good FS, she gave me a number, but when I tried the number a week later, it was disconnected. The same thing happened about 2 months ago, as I threw a U turn on San Fernando Rd., a Latina in a Honda started waving like I was a lost relative, so went around the block, came next to her Car, which was in front of the Roxford Motel and she said "You sure look Sexy in that Car"? I laughed and said "You mean, I look like I have money":)? She gave me some sob story about needing money to get back to Palmdale, told me if I got the room, I can have anything for $60.00 I did and it was wild.

This is just a couple recent times this has happened. There has been others! A good way for us both to get dates and avoid the Robs and Piggies???

Peace/Piece, G

Mr Clinton
08-28-05, 01:40
This is just a couple recent times this has happened. There has been others! A good way for us both to get dates and avoid the Robs and Piggies??A while back I was driving down Century Blvd and a lil' cutie in an older red mustang caught my eye and gave me "the look". We pulled over at a nearby gas station to talk, then she followed me to my favorite nearby motel.

She was very cool too, I just wish I could run across this situation more often.

Mr Clinton

Woodrow
08-28-05, 02:00
I had it happen to me several times too. In fact, my first experience in the hobby occurred just that way. Chick pulled up alongside me and motioned me to pull over. The rest is history.

While I would hate to think LE would stoop so low as to sting us with decoys in cars, I think it's not out of the question for ROB's (or worse) to try this tactic.

Triverbum
08-29-05, 12:48
Back in the late 70's and early 80's while cruising the Hollywood and OC loops I would ocassionally meet a girl who would drive up, give me the look, we would roll down our windows, discuss matters and proceed to a private spot. Have any of you guys come across this lately. This could be one solution to picking up girls off the street. Girls are you paying attention? I had numerous encounters like this. Interested in your thoughts, please respond.If one of these enterprising young ladies was on her game she would cruise in a motorhome and kill two birds with one stone. Now that would be the ticket.

Triverbum

Allen Eire
08-29-05, 14:16
This is why when I cruise around Oakland I always smile at the black girls in cars. Have not had a score yet but I would probably be reluctant to go to her spot because of a set up.

I'm pretty sure LE would not use a decoy for this because of surveilance issues.

Phompee
03-12-08, 14:15
This is somewhat common in NYC. Usually a large SUV with tinted windows and two girls. One drives while the other services you.

Phompee

Davidm007
04-21-11, 18:39
Use to be a lot of them in cars on Lincoln Blvd years back now I run across a few. Called them hoe on wheels. LOL

FatTaint
06-09-15, 19:22
I guess a van isn't too bad but when you do it in a sedan or coupe, don't you think it's uncomfortable, if not amateurish?

St Stephen
06-09-15, 22:50
I guess a van isn't too bad but when you do it in a sedan or coupe, don't you think it's uncomfortable, if not amateurish?Met a few back in the 80's Beach, Sunset, never on Lincoln. I called them Auto Hooks. Would be a good method today.

FatTaint
06-10-15, 21:30
Any girls on the websites that offer the car service thing, or is it some sort of, find on your own sort of thing. Been checking the site Erotic Monkey to see if they have any girls who will go cheaper for the car. Kind of interest sme now.

GroovieFan
08-02-15, 09:20
Had it happen on lincoln blvd in anahiem years ago. We found a parking lot of a closed business, got some good head, drove home happy. Ah the memories.