PDA

View Full Version : Latina Houses

Vipermav
03-27-19, 08:20
Has anyone ever encounter a latina house here in the Orlando area?

Evanos
03-27-19, 11:43
Has anyone ever encounter a latina house here in the Orlando area?I take it you mean like the fast houses similar to NYC? Not sure they exist round here if you're not already a spanish speaker haha. There were a couple of ads on EB that may be close though (like one provider who has a bunch of friends). Never tried since I couldn't really communicate, but YMMV.

Mikaeles
03-27-19, 18:11
Last one I was aware of got shut down about 3 years ago. It was off of alafaya near UCF in a rather nice house with about 4 to 5 girls but you had to know people to get in and speak spanish to speak to any ladies was fun I went twice stopped goign when I found out it was also a trap house and realized that's more than I wished to be near.

I take it you mean like the fast houses similar to NYC? Not sure they exist round here if you're not already a spanish speaker haha. There were a couple of ads on EB that may be close though (like one provider who has a bunch of friends). Never tried since I couldn't really communicate, but YMMV.

TheWildOne2
04-01-21, 18:32
Has anyone ever encounter a latina house here in the Orlando area?This was a house where a curtain hangs in the doorway, it was in my neighbourhood a few blocks away. I never saw any action and wasn't a monger at the time, but a friend who was said (he might have had a different nickname for it, but he travelled the world banging cheap hookers; I think he found Belgium or Austria brothels for $17 before they switched to the Euro because of weak currency at one point) that it was $20 for 3 minutes and $100 if it takes longer (though that's his general idea, he didn't see the house.).

I never saw action, but I saw a Spanish girl with cornrows and big tiddies (beautiful, slim body and juicy jugs) leave the house and get into a black SUV; at the time there were SUV girls around where you get in the car and bang them while the driver drives and it means they don't have to get a room etc. Not sure if those are still around here, but I should have checked it out at the time. This was around 2007-2009, but I forget the exact dates.

Pedro Built
04-01-21, 21:04
This was a house where a curtain hangs in the doorway, it was in my neighbourhood a few blocks away. I never saw any action and wasn't a monger at the time, but a friend who was said (he might have had a different nickname for it, but he travelled the world banging cheap hookers; I think he found Belgium or Austria brothels for $17 before they switched to the Euro because of weak currency at one point) that it was $20 for 3 minutes and $100 if it takes longer (though that's his general idea, he didn't see the house.).

I never saw action, but I saw a Spanish girl with cornrows and big tiddies (beautiful, slim body and juicy jugs) leave the house and get into a black SUV; at the time there were SUV girls around where you get in the car and bang them while the driver drives and it means they don't have to get a room etc. Not sure if those are still around here, but I should have checked it out at the time. This was around 2007-2009, but I forget the exact dates.The first one I remember was about 27 years ago in uncle Grady's jurisdiction in Haines City they operated for several years out of a trailer park, then I found others closer to me that are gone now, one was on Kelly park rd and where the 429 is, for about a year there was one in Deland, and 1 that I knew of in Crescent city and their also was a older woman who would come up from wpb with a different girl every week and hit up certain house's where a bunch of single Mexicans lived and they would call their buddy's to drum up business for them and in turn get a freebie, but it's been over 15 years that I haven't heard of one being around and you usually had to be Hispanic to be able to get in the door, but all them places would rotate girls on a weekly basis.