PDA

View Full Version : Foot Massage Parlors

Kukui Street
03-25-19, 22:17
Since these new Foot Massage Parlors are popping up everywhere I suggest a new thread / user blog. These are prolific in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Vancouver, Bay Area, etcetera. I suggest we clump them together and separate them from the other AMPs as their service is a different model.

The Kalakawa Foot Massage next to the Korean Frog restaurant is clean and from my first experience, probably legit. I had a cheap foot, head and shoulder massage. You sit in a large, reclinable lounge chair. First they soak your feet in warm water and begin at your head and shoulders then on to your feet and then turn you over for a short back massage. The place has no shower. The private rooms are closed off with curtains. Not sure if you completely undress in the private rooms. Oddly, the menu says something like disposable shorts, $1. 00. So I guess they don't want you fully unrobed? Will have to try full body next time. They had a $35/45 minute special. Will have to see if any extras can be had at any of these places. Massage was very relaxing even though fully clothed.

Blade82
03-26-19, 14:38
Since these new Foot Massage Parlors are popping up everywhere I suggest a new thread / user blog. These are prolific in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Vancouver, Bay Area, etcetera. I suggest we clump them together and separate them from the other AMPs as their service is a different model.

The Kalakawa Foot Massage next to the Korean Frog restaurant is clean and from my first experience, probably legit. I had a cheap foot, head and shoulder massage. You sit in a large, reclinable lounge chair. First they soak your feet in warm water and begin at your head and shoulders then on to your feet and then turn you over for a short back massage. The place has no shower. The private rooms are closed off with curtains. Not sure if you completely undress in the private rooms. Oddly, the menu says something like disposable shorts, $1. 00. So I guess they don't want you fully unrobed? Will have to try full body next time. They had a $35/45 minute special. Will have to see if any extras can be had at any of these places. Massage was very relaxing even though fully clothed.Typically these places don't offer any extras. If they also offer your typical private massage on a table, then there's a slight chance. Of course though that will typically cost the same as a standard massage like anywhere else. Shall be interesting to see how long these place last here. $35/45 min is kind of a ripoff unless it's super fancy, with outstanding service. Typically in Westminster these type of place run $30/ hr or less. In LA they could run up to $40/ hr, but they usually make offer top notch service and it's still a full hour.

Poiuy2
03-26-19, 15:41
Typically these places don't offer any extras. If they also offer your typical private massage on a table, then there's a slight chance. Of course though that will typically cost the same as a standard massage like anywhere else. Shall be interesting to see how long these place last here. $35/45 min is kind of a ripoff unless it's super fancy, with outstanding service. Typically in Westminster these type of place run $30/ hr or less. In LA they could run up to $40/ hr, but they usually make offer top notch service and it's still a full hour.In those various Chinese neighborhoods outside of LA, I've gotten decent foot massages from decent places for $19-$25/ hour (not 45 minutes). I got spoiled with these prices so paying $45/ hr here is hard to do. I go to Sakura in CC since they only charge $35/ hr. Check them out. Mostly Chinese women. Two are cute. The others are MILFs. Two male therapists.

DrMajikLuv69
03-26-19, 19:10
In those various Chinese neighborhoods outside of LA, I've gotten decent foot massages from decent places for $19-$25/ hour (not 45 minutes). I got spoiled with these prices so paying $45/ hr here is hard to do. I go to Sakura in CC since they only charge $35/ hr. Check them out. Mostly Chinese women. Two are cute. The others are MILFs. Two male therapists.Agree with you sir. I've been to Sakura at least twenty times since beginning of the year in twenty eighteen. Their one hour full body massage is fifty dollars and they have lots of therapist there, and as you said sir some are cute some are MILF. I have my ATF RRL of girls that I have repeated with over a handful of times. For anyone to repeat so much defines that Sakura girls must be really good. Yes they are that good. There have been many many times that I tried the four hand full body massage there and there are a couple girls that are really awesome sauce.

Sakura foot massage is only thirty five dollars per hour and NOT fouty five minutes like other places. These cute girls and milf work really hard and give great services so every time I go to Sakura I tip them well.

CognacXo
03-27-19, 00:18
In those various Chinese neighborhoods outside of LA, I've gotten decent foot massages from decent places for $19-$25/ hour (not 45 minutes). I got spoiled with these prices so paying $45/ hr here is hard to do. I go to Sakura in CC since they only charge $35/ hr. Check them out. Mostly Chinese women. Two are cute. The others are MILFs. Two male therapists.Poiuy, bet you went with the maie therapist LOL, joking, if you did let us know how it feels.

Kukui Street
03-29-19, 08:13
Plenty experience here on this forum, can't argue with most of it. Foot Massage parlors are generally not my favorite places. But, I got to say, if you work it like a pro, you'd be surprised what you can achieve, even in the most sterile, openly unfriendly places. It's a challenge I still relish. Typically these places don't offer extras. But, some of the best HE's I have ever had have been from these places because they don't offer full service and in part there is no privacy and the rooms aren't conducive to it, so they become expert at handling the merchandise. At a $30/40 hour massage, how else can they make money. If we report it here, this may make it more difficult for the ones offering extras in these austere places. Lastly, these are great places to take your partner. You can enjoy a relaxing time without it being a place you need to make an excuse for.

Kumuman
03-29-19, 09:24
In those various Chinese neighborhoods outside of LA, I've gotten decent foot massages from decent places for $19-$25/ hour (not 45 minutes). I got spoiled with these prices so paying $45/ hr here is hard to do. I go to Sakura in CC since they only charge $35/ hr. Check them out. Mostly Chinese women. Two are cute. The others are MILFs. Two male therapists.Mahalo for the report. What's the name of the 2 cute ones?

DrMajikLuv69
04-14-19, 15:28
Broke in a new girl today. Super cute! PM for details!Just want to clarify if this is the same massage slash foot massage spa on Makaloa?

DrMajikLuv96
04-15-19, 01:08
Agree with you sir. I've been to Sakura at least twenty times since beginning of the year in twenty eighteen. Their one hour full body massage is fifty dollars and they have lots of therapist there, and as you said sir some are cute some are MILF. I have my ATF RRL of girls that I have repeated with over a handful of times. For anyone to repeat so much defines that Sakura girls must be really good. Yes they are that good. There have been many many times that I tried the four hand full body massage there and there are a couple girls that are really awesome sauce.

Sakura foot massage is only thirty five dollars per hour and NOT fouty five minutes like other places. These cute girls and milf work really hard and give great services so every time I go to Sakura I tip them well.Those two Chinese sisters that run the business are making lots of money to purchase a unit (s) at the new place on kapiolani.

KTown Killa
04-15-19, 12:34
Those two Chinese sisters that run the business are making lots of money to purchase a unit (s) at the new place on kapiolani.What's their number & location? In need of a real quality massage. Ty.

Kukui Street
04-17-19, 22:45
Had a chance to visit the New Foot Massage Spa in the parking lot behind the old Young's parlor on Keeaumoke Street. You enter into a larger room with high cielings and several of those massage chairs. And then I believe there are just two maybe three private rooms. Also, there is a shower in the bathroom but I believe they don't want clients to use it. When I questioned the therapist about it, sounded like they might let you use it. When summer comes and I am hot and sweaty, I definitely won't use the place. I had a fantastic massage, lots of grazing and very sensual, but zero action. Therapist wore bullet proof clothes and was pretty unattractive. A pretty cute Chinese women I thought I was going to massage me as she brought me to a private room. After I undressed, in came another. Next time I will make sure to choose. Very disappointed.

I am going to give it a go one more time. The fact they have private rooms gives there's a good chance of getting some extras.

Kukui Street
04-18-19, 01:15
Went a second time. Had a beautiful Chinese therapist. Couldn't get her name, no Engrish. Pretty hot body, mid thirties to early forties. Had a full body massage in one of the private screened off rooms. They have hung fabric to create three small cubicles. Not much privacy. Another great massage but no teasing and 100 legit.

HorneyinHilo
04-19-19, 06:23
I got HE 2 x from different girls at the foot massage place on Liona st DH of Keaumoku. It is new in the plaza across from Maui Divers. They have 2 private rooms for body massage. $1. 2 total.

DrMajikLuv69
04-19-19, 22:45
I got HE 2 x from different girls at the foot massage place on Liona st DH of Keaumoku. It is new in the plaza across from Maui Divers. They have 2 private rooms for body massage. $1. 2 total.Are Sakura Massage in CC and City Garden Massage affiliated and run by the same sisters?

Cosmic Kid
04-20-19, 22:47
I don't know if anyone on this board has talked about this place or not. But it is technically "foot massage", so I thought I'd mention it. Oasis Spa, 4th floor of the Ala Moana Building, in Ala Moana Center. This is therapeutic for real, strictly non-sensual. The theory behind reflexology is there's zones / areas on the bottoms of the feet which correspond with other parts of the body. The belief is, problems anywhere in the body can be remedied by deep pressure on those corresponding zones on the feet. Be forewarned; some of this work can be painful, as blockages are released in the feet! The staff are mostly Japanese from Japan, although at least one of them is local from here. I think all of these folks have trained in Taiwan, in Taiwanese-style foot reflexology. Mostly women, but there's a couple of guys on staff as well. Working on the bottoms of feet is all they do, with the exception that, if you want an extended session, they sometimes will do massage on the lower legs; which is intended to facilitate moving released toxins out of the feet and out of the body. Or at least this is my understanding of the process.

SurfRider808
04-21-19, 03:06
I got HE 2 x from different girls at the foot massage place on Liona st DH of Keaumoku. It is new in the plaza across from Maui Divers. They have 2 private rooms for body massage. $1. 2 total.Curious about this place. What is the name of this place? Cute Chinese girls?

DrMajikLuv69
04-22-19, 04:44
Curious about this place. What is the name of this place? Cute Chinese girls?The sign for City Garden on Makaloa is lit OPEN, however the phone number they have posted on their business sign in front of their establishment does not work. Go figure.

DrMajikLuv69
04-22-19, 04:48
The sign for City Garden on Makaloa is lit OPEN, however the phone number they have posted on their business sign in front of their establishment does not work. Go figure.Maybe the number on the sign is a decoy.

Captin Crunch
04-22-19, 22:53
The sign for City Garden on Makaloa is lit OPEN, however the phone number they have posted on their business sign in front of their establishment does not work. Go figure.If you walk into this place, go from the front street side. If you enter from the back parking lot side you will walk into the gambling place.

Magnod
04-23-19, 03:12
Not sure how it is in Hawaii. But foot places in Vegas used to be great. $20 for a foot massage. Then negotiate around another $40 for HE. Haven't been to those places on Decatur for a while so not sure if they changed but used to be my go to places in Vegas.

Just wear long pants then you have to take them off for the massage. That gives the girls a hint since you're sitting there naked or in underwear depending on if you go commando.

LoverBoy18
04-23-19, 14:35
Can I pull my cock out or be without a pant while getting a massage?

Tiredguy
04-23-19, 17:23
Curious about this place. What is the name of this place? Cute Chinese girls?Sorry, can't read the name (not in English from what I could see). Struck out on my visit. Tall girl but told me "not that type of place" at the end. Thought I had a chance because it started undraped but covered on the flip. Decent massage for $50.

DrMajikLuv69
04-23-19, 23:16
If you walk into this place, go from the front street side. If you enter from the back parking lot side you will walk into the gambling place.It appears as many times there's always a gambling house next to a massage place; Is that because they want the massage girls to go gamble at the houses?

Homeless808
04-24-19, 01:21
It appears as many times there's always a gambling house next to a massage place; Is that because they want the massage girls to go gamble at the houses?Yes and it brings the LE also but they don't bother too much, they want action too on the protection side.

RubMaidix
04-24-19, 10:18
I got HE 2 x from different girls at the foot massage place on Liona st DH of Keaumoku. It is new in the plaza across from Maui Divers. They have 2 private rooms for body massage. $1. 2 total.Do you know the girls name? All the girls do HE? Seemed legit when I went there. Thanks for report and any info you can provide.

Hawaiian007
04-24-19, 14:19
Do you know the girls name? All the girls do HE? Seemed legit when I went there. Thanks for report and any info you can provide.I went to that one, by Ilona whatever name street just off Keeauamoku (whatever its spelled) the old game room building foot massage place and got no action either. Same old half as* massage as most of those Chinese places do. Any names? Also none of them were lookers IMHO.

Kukui Street
04-24-19, 23:54
I got HE 2 x from different girls at the foot massage place on Liona st DH of Keaumoku. It is new in the plaza across from Maui Divers. They have 2 private rooms for body massage. $1. 2 total.Bro, I have now been there twice and nothing. SOS! PM me.

Hawaii Boy
04-25-19, 14:44
Bro, I have now been there twice and nothing. SOS! PM me.I tried this place yesterday and got a MT name Lili who isn't that attractive but an outstanding massage for $50 but no hint of play. I was undraped face down but on the flip I was covered and no possibility of anything.

I didn't see any other Mts there but this girl was not a looker and I doubt if I could have cum anyway. If someone could tell me there are good looking girls here even if legit, I would request them. The guy who got the HE should disclose some names so we can share good times. If he says Lili I might pass but her massage was really good and the place is nice also.

HB.

JizzInMyPants
04-28-19, 18:07
Big fan of Sakura here. Always had good massages and always fall asleep in the foot portion LOL.

Does anyone have any Intel on the younger girls? People seem to suggest that most workers offer more but I've only had that experience with the older ones. Would be so grateful to be suggested towards someone younger that provides more. Please DM if necessary. Thank you all so much for the amazing info!

ToniMulato
04-29-19, 20:35
Anyone been here to this Foot Massage place? Place seems to have no specific name, But is between Kuhio / Mcully, Next to a Subway & ABC store? .

The Hawaiian Monarch Hotel is in front of that building. I've seen two decent looking good shape Chinese girls, mid 30's maybe. They usually waiting for customers outside. Wonder if they do any play?

TomAssCan9
05-21-19, 04:45
My boys and I went Twilight. And we walk by that area to sing karaoke. We noticed dynasty foot massage was open. 2 AM and still open! Is someting else goin on in dea?

Kukui Street
07-07-19, 23:59
Popped into a small Foot Massage place on Waimanu St. Near Piikoi St. Two mature women, the one who massaged me was easily in her 60's. No action or hint of it. Massage was above average but I probably will not return. The rooms don't completely close off and there was a couple interruptions which really killed the experience. On the upside, there is a parking stall on the backside.

Kukui Street
07-08-19, 00:06
My third attempt at the Foot Massage place in the back parking lot and I guess I am loosing my touch. Third attempt and still no hint of action. Saw a beautiful Chinese women, late 30's early 40's, 5'6' with a smokin' hot body. Really large breast on a slender frame. Probably about 115-120 and proportional. Great massage, slight grazing but came up empty.

Hawaiian007
07-08-19, 14:53
My third attempt at the Foot Massage place in the back parking lot and I guess I am loosing my touch. Third attempt and still no hint of action. Saw a beautiful Chinese women, late 30's early 40's, 5'6' with a smokin' hot body. Really large breast on a slender frame. Probably about 115-120 and proportional. Great massage, slight grazing but came up empty.This the one just before King St going ocean to mountain? Up by the Chinese restaurant on the corner?

Kukui Street
07-08-19, 20:05
This the one just before King St going ocean to mountain? Up by the Chinese restaurant on the corner?

007.Exactly, that's the place. (It's behind the old 2nd floor MP, Young's?) BTW, I forgot to mention, the place has a shower, but they are not letting customers use it. But they did in the beginning. With the high humidity, I do not like having a MT work on me all sweaty. I let them know they should change their policy.

Kukui Street
10-07-19, 23:14
My first visit. Typical Chinese Foot Masage layout. One large room with several large lounge type sofa chairs for head and foot massage. No privacy and just feels weird sitting next to a stranger. Not my cup of tea. There are 2-3 private rooms for full body massage and a shower. First impression, several super cute Chinese women 26-35. Full body massage was fantastic, no rush and exceeded the one hour and super sensual and rubbing in all the right places, but no HE. Will try a different women next time and see if any extras are available.

AVeryGoodnight
10-08-19, 04:16
Anyone been here to this Foot Massage place? Place seems to have no specific name, But is between Kuhio / Mcully, Next to a Subway & ABC store? .

The Hawaiian Monarch Hotel is in front of that building. I've seen two decent looking good shape Chinese girls, mid 30's maybe. They usually waiting for customers outside. Wonder if they do any play?Popped in late one night because I too was curious. Asked for a foot rub and the guy put me directly into the middle seat in the open lobby. It was late and initially no one else was in sight. A guy walked in behind me asking for fbm so he was brought into the room across from the seats I was sitting in. A girl appeared and went into the room. I noticed the 3 doors in front all had handles, possibly locks, but the wall does not go up to the ceiling. I went to the bathroom which is outside the shop and when I sat down the guy gave me water in a bucket to soak my feet. Comfy chair as I tried to use my super sonic hearing. A girl came out of a different room for towels and went back in. At this point I thought oh she's almost done, she's got me next. The guy sits down and starts working my feet. I legit needed a foot massage so whatever. A third girl comes out from the middle door with a guy, he glances at me and hurries out. From the towel girl room, that guy leaves and she left the door open. I watched her change the sheets on the table. They looked "used" but I assume the ceiling is too open for FS. I know this place is at least clean! Guy rubbin my feet does a great job and massages my calfs too. Not bad for a legit foot massage and I at least got as much intel as I could. Girls were in their 30's just not hot to me. My friend tells me there is usually a girl waiting outside. YMMV GL.

DeeJohn808
01-17-21, 23:47
Dynasty Foot Massage is advertising on CL.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-dynasty-foot-massage/7263536771.html

The girl up front looks cute. I might have to TOFTT.

GhostRecon
01-17-21, 23:55
Is this the one next to Club New Business? If it is, peaked inside a few years ago, layout looked totally legit but yeah, go see that young girl in the front and let us know.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-dynasty-foot-massage/7263536771.html

Ajarn
01-18-21, 03:39

The girl up front looks cute. I might have to TOFTT.Note that she's wearing shorts. Always wondered about that. Twice I've gone to a strictly legit body massage shop and my provider changed into shorts, even though all the other women wore long pants. Is that a cue that an expanded menu may be available?

GhostRecon
01-19-21, 04:54
Is this the place next to Club New Business? If it is, peaked inside a few years ago, setup was pretty legit. All chairs are in the open, I don't think there were any private rooms. Still, DeeJohn, go check out that girl in the front of the pic and report back.

GhostRecon
01-19-21, 19:23
DJ, tried sending you a PM but it's full, can you clear it out?

DeeJohn808
01-19-21, 22:20
Damn that thing fills up fast. Done.

DJ, tried sending you a PM but it's full, can you clear it out?

ManapuaMan
01-20-21, 05:48
Is this the place next to Club New Business? If it is, peaked inside a few years ago, setup was pretty legit. All chairs are in the open, I don't think there were any private rooms. Still, DeeJohn, go check out that girl in the front of the pic and report back.GR, check out the pictures. Look like get private rooms. I might check sometime this week.

MP Man.

FirstTimeMonge
01-22-21, 14:24
Where else get foot massage places besides Dynasty?

BigDickBobby
01-23-21, 03:55
What if I get ticklish feet?

StickyWeed
01-24-21, 05:50

The girl up front looks cute. I might have to TOFTT.I saw in another massage thread that the front chick in the pic is Chinese Jennie from CC. I've seen her before and that kind of looks like her. She's got some reviews. She was okay in my opinion. If you like petite Chinese chicks she's might be your cup of tea.

PostOfficeMan
01-25-21, 19:41
Any updates whether this place is worth checking out?

FookMe
01-25-21, 20:51
I saw in another massage thread that the front chick in the pic is Chinese Jennie from CC. I've seen her before and that kind of looks like her. She's got some reviews. She was okay in my opinion. If you like petite Chinese chicks she's might be your cup of tea.I don't doubt she's there. But the prob with the girl in the ad being Jenni is that she has brown hair. This post in MT thread says she has long blond hair now. Just trying to clear the confusion.

Did she stop doing independent service?

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?7541-Massage-Therapists&p=5169174&viewfull=1#post5169174

Guy205
01-26-21, 23:22
Is this Jenni you'rereferring to?

I don't doubt she's there. But the prob with the girl in the ad being Jenni is that she has brown hair. This post in MT thread says she has long blond hair now. Just trying to clear the confusion.

Did she stop doing independent service?

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?7541-Massage-Therapists&p=5169174&viewfull=1#post5169174

FookMe
01-27-21, 02:19
Is this Jenni you'rereferring to?Yup! That was her look for a long time. Any insight?

LargeRocket69
01-27-21, 04:23
She's cute, so is she an independent worker or she works for a shop?

Is this Jenni you'rereferring to?

Ajarn
01-28-21, 01:34
She's cute, so is she an independent worker or she works for a shop?This is her latest ad (https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/flower-foot-massage-808-218-1395/5801870.html/), but don't know if that's her in the pic.

Guy205
01-28-21, 01:51
Thats an old pic I kept. However due to her quizzical nature, and time I spent with her (then broke up) I cannot visit this establishment for confirmation. It would be a disaster.

Thanks for confirming that supposedly she works here.

Yup! That was her look for a long time. Any insight?

Big Gulp
01-29-21, 03:01
Might be worth the try. I like what I see in the pic Guy205 posted.

This is her latest ad (https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/flower-foot-massage-808-218-1395/5801870.html/), but don't know if that's her in the pic.

Willy Wood
01-29-21, 15:10
Tried the place out awhile back. Service was good, I didn't ask for any extras but the legit stuff was worth going back for.

River Raid
01-29-21, 21:50
Does Jenni play at Dynasty or you got to see her at a different incall?

TrialnError
02-11-21, 21:11
Not sure she plays there but I passed by and I think I saw here inside. If that was her, she's tiny and cute.

Does Jenni play at Dynasty or you got to see her at a different incall?

Bottom Out
02-12-21, 13:26
She does play but not sure if she does at the foot massage place.

Not sure she plays there but I passed by and I think I saw here inside. If that was her, she's tiny and cute.

Eric Shin
02-12-21, 17:34
Has anyone tried Mary at Dynasty?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/6212222.html

BoyWithLuv
02-12-21, 21:01
I would like to know too. If Mary has good reviews it's going to be a coin toss between Mary and Jenni this weekend or maybe I'll TOFTT on Mary and then have Jenni as well.

WomenLover2
02-12-21, 22:08

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/6212222.htmlI like the first picture of Mary sitting on the head of a customer. Can anyone confirm if she plays and.

Will sit on customer's head while massaging.

PostOfficeMan
02-13-21, 02:14
Is that really her in the pic though?

I like the first picture of Mary sitting on the head of a customer. Can anyone confirm if she plays and.

BoyWithLuv
02-14-21, 09:38
Tried Jenni out, her massage was not bad. Obviously it won't compare to a legit LMT but it was better than most MT. The HE was sensual and released whatever stress I had. Got the higher end of YMMV on the roaming which was nice. She has a wonderful attitude. Also, she knows about the good and bad reviews about her on here.

Saw Mary at the front desk, obviously couldn't make out her full face because of the mask but just based on what I saw, I think Jenni is still the best looking over there. That blond hair suits her and normally I don't like blond hair on Asian girls.

NevaEnuf
02-16-21, 01:38
If you read a few reports, massage therapists.

#25614.

#25624.

#25786.

Maybe not clear enough, but some information available. From my experience. Enjoy.

Wn5912
02-16-21, 03:54
Am I seeing this photo wrong? I see a full head of hair at the other end where she is facing? Looks to me she is sitting on that persons butt not head. I dunno, could be wrong just different perspective I guess.

I like the first picture of Mary sitting on the head of a customer. Can anyone confirm if she plays and.

PostOfficeMan
02-16-21, 04:27
Yeah didn't see that the first time either. Not sure what's going on. Anyways finally tried Jenni, she's cute, tiny and her massage is pretty good. Got a great HE with roaming, usual damage. Will repeat when there's nothing else available. Too bad FS is not an option with her right now.

Am I seeing this photo wrong? I see a full head of hair at the other end where she is facing? Looks to me she is sitting on that persons butt not head. I dunno, could be wrong just different perspective I guess.

Big Gulp
02-27-21, 00:02
Had Jenni again to relieve some stress. She never fails me. Sensual HE just like the last time.

Hawaii54
02-28-21, 18:54
Had Jenni again to relieve some stress. She never fails me. Sensual HE just like the last time.Aloha, Jenni works out at Dynasty on Kapiolani, ya? Where is parking there? Out back?

Mahalo,

H54.

Big Gulp
03-06-21, 05:48
Yes, Jenni works out at Dynasty. You can just park in the back of New Business, there's marked stalls, not sure how strict they are about it.

Aloha, Jenni works out at Dynasty on Kapiolani, ya? Where is parking there? Out back?

Mahalo,

H54.

BruddahJoe
03-06-21, 16:46
Yes, Jenni works out at Dynasty. You can just park in the back of New Business, there's marked stalls, not sure how strict they are about it.During nights they have lots of people playing Mah Jong, so sometimes later in the night it is full.

BruddahJoe
03-06-21, 17:32
Yes, Jenni works out at Dynasty. You can just park in the back of New Business, there's marked stalls, not sure how strict they are about it.Sometimes late at night their parking lot in the back is full, so you might need to find sketchy street parking. I assume it's because all of the workers are playing Mah Jong.

Dude909
03-07-21, 05:54
So, didn't have my phone on me while at work, so missed Indy Nana's texts to confirm my spot for today so she cancelled. Decided to try Jenni at Dynasty. HE is sensual as previously reported. She is in fact tiny, cute (no mask), liberal with the roaming and even encouraged me to roam more as I was trying to be respectful and go easy at first with her. Also still rocking the blonde hair. Standard fee, massage surprisingly decent considering it's the secondary skill I was after. Not shorted in time here. Heads up gents, if you book with Nana make sure to be available to confirm or she may cancel (unless you one regular? I actually texted back and mentioned that I may not be available to confirm, but if I schedule something with her, I'll be there fo sho, and she gave me the thumbs up.

Captin Crunch
03-07-21, 13:20
So, didn't have my phone on me while at work, so missed Indy Nana's texts to confirm my spot for today so she cancelled. Decided to try Jenni at Dynasty. HE is sensual as previously reported. She is in fact tiny, cute (no mask), liberal with the roaming and even encouraged me to roam more as I was trying to be respectful and go easy at first with her. Also still rocking the blonde hair. Standard fee, massage surprisingly decent considering it's the secondary skill I was after. Not shorted in time here. Heads up gents, if you book with Nana make sure to be available to confirm or she may cancel (unless you one regular? I actually texted back and mentioned that I may not be available to confirm, but if I schedule something with her, I'll be there fo sho, and she gave me the thumbs up.Standard fee for HE and roaming? Upsell? Pm ok.

Willy Wood
03-07-21, 20:49
Everyone is checking out Jenni here, what about the other girl Mary? Anyone give her a try and how was it? Are there any other massage girls here to check out?

Dude909
03-08-21, 00:09
Standard fee for HE and roaming? Upsell? Pm ok.Good questions Cap! Standard fees with no upsell whatsoever.

BoyWithLuv
03-10-21, 18:47
Thank you Jenni for another great time. Some might not like your massage but I like it and the aftermath was incredible.

Slammjamm
03-15-21, 04:37
All subjective I know. Saw Mina last week and she is a WOW to me. 5'1" or 2' and petite with heavenly silky hand technique. 1. 2 standard and left happy. TEHO.

Willy Wood
03-15-21, 06:45
Was going to try Mary since hardly any reviews on her but went with Jenni instead. As previously reported, small cute girl with blonde hair. Massage was so-so but satisfied with the HE. Might give Mary a try next time.

BoyWithLuv
03-15-21, 07:29
Does Mina have an ad? She sounds good, Jenni might have competition.

All subjective I know. Saw Mina last week and she is a WOW to me. 5'1" or 2' and petite with heavenly silky hand technique. 1. 2 standard and left happy. TEHO.

Lycnew
03-15-21, 09:58
Was going to try Mary since hardly any reviews on her but went with Jenni instead. As previously reported, small cute girl with blonde hair. Massage was so-so but satisfied with the HE. Might give Mary a try next time.I went to that place the other week did a walking for a regular massage since I had time kill. Place looked legit nice place inside went for a hour massage. Got a older Chinese looking lady probably in her 50's said her name was Mary massage was ok had a room with walls that don't go all the way up and a curtain door so seemed all legit wasnt expecting anything extra. From the start was funny she stood there told me to take off everything underwear too put it in the basket. Face down on the table did the regular legs and arm straight face down. She spreads my legs open with no sheet cover started brushing up against the goods asap. Then when massaging my arms grabs my hand and puts it between her legs under her dress so I play along rubbing her pussy grabing her ass tell me turn over whispering in my ear takes her panty off kept her dress on gave a good HE nice shaved super tight wet nani I was surprised how wet she got. Not bad something different from the regular scripted he type massage. Left her mask on I remember she had short hair neck or shoulder lenght. Not bad ok looking body for a older lady massage was not bad. Liked how she wanted to get touched got to feel her whole body out gave her standard fee she wanted more told her that's all I had she said next time will be better might try again to see.

GhostRecon
03-15-21, 15:43
For those who are too lazy or can't find the ads for the girls.

Jenni.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-ala-moana/5801870.html

Had her back in February, massage was good enough, nice HE.

Mina.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/6212962.html

Mary.

Hipp21
03-15-21, 22:03
I'm new to the massage with HE game. What are the typical rates? I saw Mina here and had a good massage and HE with her naked and able to roam for $1. 6 total. Sound right?

BTW, she was masked up but looked very cute.

BoyWithLuv
03-16-21, 03:08
How come you went with the oldest one? The two younger girl's weren't available? Or you never knew their names beforehand?

I went to that place the other week did a walking for a regular massage since I had time kill. Place looked legit nice place inside went for a hour massage. Got a older Chinese looking lady probably in her 50's said her name was Mary massage was ok had a room with walls that don't go all the way up and a curtain door so seemed all legit wasnt expecting anything extra. From the start was funny she stood there told me to take off everything underwear too put it in the basket. Face down on the table did the regular legs and arm straight face down. She spreads my legs open with no sheet cover started brushing up against the goods asap. Then when massaging my arms grabs my hand and puts it between her legs under her dress so I play along rubbing her pussy grabing her ass tell me turn over whispering in my ear takes her panty off kept her dress on gave a good HE nice shaved super tight wet nani I was surprised how wet she got. Not bad something different from the regular scripted he type massage. Left her mask on I remember she had short hair neck or shoulder lenght. Not bad ok looking body for a older lady massage was not bad. Liked how she wanted to get touched got to feel her whole body out gave her standard fee she wanted more told her that's all I had she said next time will be better might try again to see.

Lycnew
03-16-21, 21:00
How come you went with the oldest one? The two younger girl's weren't available? Or you never knew their names beforehand?I didn't know about any girls that worked there did a walkin that day didn't make a appointment. But got exited and just went with it usually I'm the one trying to get play with the lmt LOL. But this mt got straight to the point soon as I got on the table she opened up my legs asks if its ok to touch then squeeze and pulled jr saying wow you big it can get bigger and pulls on jr again. I got a few lmt that only let me touch rub there ass and nani they can touch jr but no HE they say. I got HE from some mt that I see guys say are lmt LOL try ask them if they can do it when you facedown between your legs if the are worried about getting caught LOL feels good too sometimes feels better then face up.

Lycnew
03-16-21, 22:12

Jenni.

Mina.

Mary.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/6212222.htmlI didn't know they had ads for this place might have to check other two out. Mary doesn't look anything like the pics but I think that was her I seen from the description of a report I read below about her eye looks LOL. But it was kind of a interesting experience with her LOL kind of funny.

Give her a try if you like a HE she got on top the table in rcg position thought she was going to put it in LOL she said she wish she could but her pussy to small I believe her it was wet and still tight she rubbed jrs head on her clit and stroking it acting like she was riding it then got off for fiv wap for a older lady LOL.

Willy Wood
03-22-21, 17:35
I didn't know they had ads for this place might have to check other two out. Mary doesn't look anything like the pics but I think that was her I seen from the description of a report I read below about her eye looks LOL. But it was kind of a interesting experience with her LOL kind of funny.

Give her a try if you like a HE she got on top the table in rcg position thought she was going to put it in LOL she said she wish she could but her pussy to small I believe her it was wet and still tight she rubbed jrs head on her clit and stroking it acting like she was riding it then got off for fiv wap for a older lady LOL.Saw her one time, you and the other guy correct about the eyes, LOL. No big deal though, she looks fine for her age. I only got a massage which was good, didn't ask for extras. Also didn't see the other girls but I wouldn't mind going back to see what they are about.

HairyNani
03-22-21, 17:50
All subjective I know. Saw Mina last week and she is a WOW to me. 5'1" or 2' and petite with heavenly silky hand technique. 1. 2 standard and left happy. TEHO.Went to see Mina last week based on this report. Called ahead and made appointment. Was greeted by an older woman, fully clothed, around 5'3". Took me to the room and had me get on the table. I assumed to wait for Mina to show up but she started the massage. She remained fully clothed through the entire session. Massage and HE was good. At the end I asked if she was Mina because she didn't match the description in the previous post. She said "yes, of course". On the way out, saw 2 petite, young spinners that matched Mina and Jenni's descriptions. Bait and switch? May not return but definitely want to try the 2 I saw as I was leaving.

FCH300
03-22-21, 19:29
I'm new to the massage with HE game. What are the typical rates? I saw Mina here and had a good massage and HE with her naked and able to roam for $1. 6 total. Sound right?

BTW, she was masked up but looked very cute.Sounds a little steep to me. HJ with naked and full roaming would qualify for 1. 4 to 1. 6 in my book. But 1. 6 is the low end of BBBJ for me as well. I would have probably limited the HJ experience to 1. 5 despite the full access roaming.

But, again, it is your money until you give it to her. Do with it whatever you want to do.

BoyWithLuv
03-22-21, 22:15
Sounds a little steep to me. HJ with naked and full roaming would qualify for 1. 4 to 1. 6 in my book. But 1. 6 is the low end of BBBJ for me as well. I would have probably limited the HJ experience to 1. 5 despite the full access roaming.

But, again, it is your money until you give it to her. Do with it whatever you want to do.Should be 120 total for HE and roaming, that's what I pay there. Maybe each girl charges differently but I wouldn't pay 160 even if she got naked for that price it better come with a BJ at least.

Magnod
03-24-21, 13:59
Tried Mina this past weekend.

She is sexy. Short petite but well proportioned. In her 20's with nice Bs. Massage was okay. She tried. Uses a lot of elbows. HJ was sensual wanted an extra bill for nude with full roaming. Place was nice but lots of people. Could hear them walking around and chatting. She didn't play music which might have helped. Nice place and if her massage was better it would be an awesome place. She is nice sexy and has a good attitude. Might repeat if I'm just looking for a release.

TrialnError
03-26-21, 00:02
Jenni made my day. Massage was acceptable and was a wonderful HE. What a great looker too, cute face, and nice petite body. Lots of roaming allowed as well. Will be back for her and also want to give Mina a try as well.

Bbbjcim123
03-26-21, 15:58
Quick question as I made an apt and want to confirm where the location for this is. Someone please lmk I was told it's in CC but want to confirm. PM is fine also thank you.

Lycnew
03-27-21, 00:30
Quick question as I made an apt and want to confirm where the location for this is. Someone please lmk I was told it's in CC but want to confirm. PM is fine also thank you.Just ask them for the address if you made a appointment more easy that way.

BoyWithLuv
03-29-21, 19:58
Quick question as I made an apt and want to confirm where the location for this is. Someone please lmk I was told it's in CC but want to confirm. PM is fine also thank you.Hopefully you found the right place. How did you like it? Which girl did you see?

LlyLover
04-04-21, 18:17
Called Jenni, Mary, and Mina. Not one answered my calls. Is Dynasty closed.

Zcorn
04-05-21, 07:19
Called Jenni, Mary, and Mina. Not one answered my calls. Is Dynasty closed.Perhaps they took Easter Sunday off? Or maybe they blocked your number?

BeerAddict
04-08-21, 17:45
Jenni made my day. Massage was acceptable and was a wonderful HE. What a great looker too, cute face, and nice petite body. Lots of roaming allowed as well. Will be back for her and also want to give Mina a try as well.For me, Jenni is far more sexier and a better provider. That blonde hair sure helps a lot too LOL. After the overall experiences that I've had with both of them I would lean toward Jenni by far. Just my two cents.

Big Gulp
04-12-21, 21:28
For me, Jenni is far more sexier and a better provider. That blonde hair sure helps a lot too LOL. After the overall experiences that I've had with both of them I would lean toward Jenni by far. Just my two cents.Is Jenni still at Dynasty? If she's not, any idea where she's at now?

Jb Good
04-13-21, 21:34
Is Jenni still at Dynasty? If she's not, any idea where she's at now?Jenni advertising again.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/honolulu-downtown/5801870.html

RareHunter
04-17-21, 13:51
Went to see Jenni, the pic in the ad is pretty accurate but she was little bit rounder (not in bad way). I went to see her early in the morning, hoping the massage would be stronger, but nope. Her massage is definitely on the weaker side. She is sweet and fun. Before I reached for her, she reached out to my hand first placed it on her B's. That smile though. BJ seems to be available just ask her. Didn't go for it this time but probably next time.

BoyWithLuv
04-17-21, 23:07
Went to see Jenni, the pic in the ad is pretty accurate but she was little bit rounder (not in bad way). I went to see her early in the morning, hoping the massage would be stronger, but nope. Her massage is definitely on the weaker side. She is sweet and fun. Before I reached for her, she reached out to my hand first placed it on her B's. That smile though. BJ seems to be available just ask her. Didn't go for it this time but probably next time.So is she back at Dynasty? They have shower rooms there now (according to the ad)? Wouldn't mind getting a BJ from her if she's offering that now.

Van Deventer
04-19-21, 02:51
Went to see Jenni, the pic in the ad is pretty accurate but she was little bit rounder (not in bad way). I went to see her early in the morning, hoping the massage would be stronger, but nope. Her massage is definitely on the weaker side. She is sweet and fun. Before I reached for her, she reached out to my hand first placed it on her B's. That smile though. BJ seems to be available just ask her. Didn't go for it this time but probably next time.That's interesting. Jenni hasn't responded to my texts, and when I called Dynasty on Friday and asked if Jenni is there, they told me she doesn't work there any more.

LocoBoy
04-19-21, 20:13
Just call or text her ad:

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-downtown/5801870.html

That's interesting. Jenni hasn't responded to my texts, and when I called Dynasty on Friday and asked if Jenni is there, they told me she doesn't work there any more.

BoyWithLuv
04-20-21, 02:29
Anyone have any luck contacting her recently? Supposedly she's not at Dynasty anymore, if so where is she working from now?

BoyWithLuv
04-20-21, 16:39
That's interesting. Jenni hasn't responded to my texts, and when I called Dynasty on Friday and asked if Jenni is there, they told me she doesn't work there any more.Someone reported in the Massage Parlor thread that Jenni works in Downtown now and offers BBBJ and CFS now. She has an ad running but hasn't responded to my text as well.

MasterLord123
04-22-21, 07:36
Someone reported in the Massage Parlor thread that Jenni works in Downtown now and offers BBBJ and CFS now. She has an ad running but hasn't responded to my text as well.I've done BBFS. With jenni before.

Stacey Kane23
04-26-21, 08:10
Super flaky and fishy smell. If you look close at her fake eyelashes and makeup are kinda a turnoff.

Massage skills are weak for a professional massage therapist. The Chinese connection girls are better looking and better lays than Jenni. Not worth the "thrill" of doing a massage therapist.

Bleh808
04-26-21, 10:53
Super flaky and fishy smell. If you look close at her fake eyelashes and makeup are kinda a turnoff.

Massage skills are weak for a professional massage therapist. The Chinese connection girls are better looking and better lays than Jenni. Not worth the "thrill" of doing a massage therapist.Yeah I agree with the smell and face. Its a no go, that smell is a complete turn off. For the guys that got BBFS, I would be careful.

UkiSlamma
04-26-21, 16:54
Yeah I agree with the smell and face. Its a no go, that smell is a complete turn off. For the guys that got BBFS, I would be careful.Is this blonde Jenni from kapiolani Blvd? She gave FS?

TrialnError
04-26-21, 19:44

Massage skills are weak for a professional massage therapist. The Chinese connection girls are better looking and better lays than Jenni. Not worth the "thrill" of doing a massage therapist.Wasn't Jenni part of the Chinese Connection at one time before going independent?

Kennie1933
04-26-21, 21:25
So Jenni and Mary are no longer there. I thought maybe it was now legit, so I checked it out this past Saturday. I forgot to ask the girl's name but in the group picture for Dynasty, she is the second one from the left. Anyway, I got completely covered by the sheet, and she did a good hard massage so I figured this is totally legit now. On the flip, she did the legs and inner thighs and got close but no touching. Mother nature took over and I started to pitch a tent, but still no touching. Then she started on the chest and moved downward. Without warning, she grabs the tent pole and asks if "this" needs massage, too? Who am I to say no! She allowed some touching under the top, and I got to lower the bra and play with her B / C's with no resistance. She was actually fairly thin except had no waist. Not sure if more was on the menu and did not ask. Paid standard fee, 120. On the way in, there were two others seated on the couch, one young looking and one maybe in her late 30's. Difficult to tell with masks. Nice go-to place I guess, plus you get a good massage. No shortage of time. But as always, YMMV.

FookMe
04-27-21, 01:39

Massage skills are weak for a professional massage therapist. The Chinese connection girls are better looking and better lays than Jenni. Not worth the "thrill" of doing a massage therapist.

Yeah I agree with the smell and face. Its a no go, that smell is a complete turn off. For the guys that got BBFS, I would be careful.Do you guys mean this Jenni? https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-downtown/5801870.html.

Not doubting your experience but when did you see her? Downtown place? Could it be bait and switch?

Asking because dis downtown report is positive. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3692-Massage-Parlor-reports&p=5311793&viewfull=1 #post5311793.

And my fren told me before she just left dynasty they had good time. Got massage with FIV because they been frens long time. After finish she asked to see fingers. Was moist and clean.

Stacey Kane23
04-27-21, 21:55
Seen her at CC, Dynasty, then downtown. Service and smell went down each time. Though at Dynasty no FS due to house rules.

In the beginning I enjoyed her, but it goes to show that a few bad experiences can turn off any customer. Just like a restaurant-one bug in your food will change your mind real quick.

Do you guys mean this Jenni? https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-downtown/5801870.html.

Not doubting your experience but when did you see her? Downtown place? Could it be bait and switch?

Asking because dis downtown report is positive. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3692-Massage-Parlor-reports&p=5311793&viewfull=1 #post5311793.

And my fren told me before she just left dynasty they had good time. Got massage with FIV because they been frens long time. After finish she asked to see fingers. Was moist and clean.

DrMajikLuv69
05-01-21, 22:03
Wasn't Jenni part of the Chinese Connection at one time before going independent?Yes Jenni was part of the Chinese Connection at Century Center days.

FookMe
05-02-21, 22:56
Seen her at CC, Dynasty, then downtown. Service and smell went down each time. Though at Dynasty no FS due to house rules.

In the beginning I enjoyed her, but it goes to show that a few bad experiences can turn off any customer. Just like a restaurant-one bug in your food will change your mind real quick.Maybe I should ask my fren if his nose is congested next time. LOL But I hear you bro. Appreciate the update.

BoyWithLuv
05-03-21, 22:12
Maybe I should ask my fren if his nose is congested next time. LOL But I hear you bro. Appreciate the update.All the reports are so disappointing. Really wanted to see her now that she does FS but all the bad reviews are kind of a turn off.

FCH300
05-04-21, 20:03
All the reports are so disappointing. Really wanted to see her now that she does FS but all the bad reviews are kind of a turn off.Unless you are talking about the last $$ you have to your name, go ahead and see Jenni. She's worth the visit just to see whether or not you click. She's small, fit, sexually open minded and, if you both get along, can spend a nice hour fucking one another. She's not the wicked witch of the west or anything and unless you are extremely limited on funds, you won't come away thinking that you wish you had your money back. If you find that there is something about her that you immediately don't like, don't stay. Just politely decline her company and leave.

The one thing that is certain, is that no one else has ever had an experience with her that will be exactly the same as yours. What have you got to lose??

Jb Good
05-11-21, 00:25
Took a chance and was disappointed and satisfied at the same time. Disappointed bc she said "no FS", satisfied bc, while her massage isn't the best there is, the ending was very happy indeed. Attitude wise, she was attentive, encouraged roaming and overall very chill.

Big Gulp
05-11-21, 14:28
Took a chance and was disappointed and satisfied at the same time. Disappointed bc she said "no FS", satisfied bc, while her massage isn't the best there is, the ending was very happy indeed. Attitude wise, she was attentive, encouraged roaming and overall very chill.Was this at Dynasty or her Downtown location? I know it was no FS at Dynasty but is / was offering FS at her Downtown place.

MrNua
05-12-21, 20:01
Saw Jenni recently at downtown location. I like the location, convenient and super easy access. I like Jenni very much, super cool chick. She is very cute IMHO and is very sexy body with wonderful smooth skin. I will see her again.

BoyWithLuv
05-12-21, 22:45
Saw Jenni recently at downtown location. I like the location, convenient and super easy access. I like Jenni very much, super cool chick. She is very cute IMHO and is very sexy body with wonderful smooth skin. I will see her again.Is she FS at her downtown location?

Jb Good
05-13-21, 13:50
Saw her downtown. No FS, YMMV.

Yamudafuka
05-13-21, 19:18
Does anyone know where Mary went? I looked at link in earlier posts and it takes me to Kathy aka Kikis ad. I tries Jenni before but wanted to give Mary a go. I saw her once and it was not bad. Decent massage and HE. Couldn't play because I think dynasty management didn't allow.

Figure if she left maybe the menu opened up a little.

UWatch888
05-18-21, 22:04
Does anyone know where Mary went? I looked at link in earlier posts and it takes me to Kathy aka Kikis ad. I tries Jenni before but wanted to give Mary a go. I saw her once and it was not bad. Decent massage and HE. Couldn't play because I think dynasty management didn't allow.

Figure if she left maybe the menu opened up a little.Mary is still at Dynasty, last we talked was about a week ago.

BeerAddict
05-19-21, 23:46
Saw her downtown. No FS, YMMV.Jenni is a little smelly at times. Smells like a Chinese restaurant that moth balls smell LOL. To each his own, she's a cute girl I will admit.

Hakyu808
05-20-21, 16:53
Anyone been to massage palace on Keeaumoku? Funny story. Was picking up food at pizza hut and this hot early 30's Chinese girl walks out and into the massage palace. Because I'm a noob here maybe TOFTT?

Zcorn
05-24-21, 19:15
Interesting. The ad for Mary of Dynasty turned into Kathy / Kiki of Clover.

Jenni.

Mina.

Mary.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/6212222.html.

HiHorse
05-27-21, 17:38
Jenni is a little smelly at times. Smells like a Chinese restaurant that moth balls smell LOL. To each his own, she's a cute girl I will admit.She should be in ripoff area she is a nasty personality.

Bottom Out
05-29-21, 02:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

NevaEnuf
06-06-21, 11:38
Pros.

Convenient for me, plenty of parking, or park at Walmart and walk a block. IF you want to be stealth.

Dropped by late afternoon, had 5 or 6 ladies present in the front waiting for me. LOL. I know Cherry, Jenni, Mary from the past and Mina.

I lost weight due to the Pandemic, so cannot go deep, bone crushing, but like a strong and stretched massage.

Mina has energy, for her petite size and weight can go strong. Good customer service, personality, sensual finish.

CONS,

Not my favorite shop, still looking. No shower offered, or FS available for me.

Always taken to the curtain door room with the squeaky table. Can be very noisy from outside traffic. The closed rooms are for VIPs I guess.

Massages have been above average until the the upsell and negotiating tip. No discounts or deals or freebies. YMMV.

MakaKiller
06-06-21, 14:10
Tried the infamous Jenni at her downtown location. Bleached blonde hair, under 5 ft, waif like body with big head so not sexually attractive to me at all TEHO. Informs me no FS and called another Chinese provider on the same floor to see if she was available but no answer. So opted for 30 minute massage instead which was just OK. Because she is so small she is not able to generate enough pressure during the massage. No offer of any additional service options on the flip and I had no desire to roam. She did mention that there were other Chinese providers in the building and would provide me with their number if I wanted. Damage was. 6 Parking was only partially validated. All in all I don't see what the big deal is with her. Maybe it's a TEHO / YMMV situation. Good luck with that.

MakaKiller
06-06-21, 14:16
Tried the infamous Jenni at her downtown location. Bleached blonde hair, under 5 ft, waif like body with big head so not sexually attractive to me at all TEHO. Informs me no FS and called another Chinese provider on the same floor to see if she was available but no answer. So opted for 30 minute massage instead which was just OK. Because she is so small she is not able to generate enough pressure during the massage. No offer of any additional service options on the flip and I had no desire to roam. She did mention that there were other Chinese providers in the building and would provide me with their number if I wanted. Damage was. 6 Parking was only partially validated. All in all I don't see what the big deal is with her. Maybe it's a TEHO / YMMV situation. Good luck with that.

Big Gulp
06-06-21, 21:00
So is Jenni working in downtown and Dynasty?

Pros.

Convenient for me, plenty of parking, or park at Walmart and walk a block. IF you want to be stealth.

Dropped by late afternoon, had 5 or 6 ladies present in the front waiting for me. LOL. I know Cherry, Jenni, Mary from the past and Mina.

I lost weight due to the Pandemic, so cannot go deep, bone crushing, but like a strong and stretched massage.

Mina has energy, for her petite size and weight can go strong. Good customer service, personality, sensual finish.

CONS,

Always taken to the curtain door room with the squeaky table. Can be very noisy from outside traffic. The closed rooms are for VIPs I guess.

Massages have been above average until the the upsell and negotiating tip. No discounts or deals or freebies. YMMV.

HiHorse
06-06-21, 21:15
Tried the infamous Jenni at her downtown location. Bleached blonde hair, under 5 ft, waif like body with big head so not sexually attractive to me at all TEHO. Informs me no FS and called another Chinese provider on the same floor to see if she was available but no answer. So opted for 30 minute massage instead which was just OK. Because she is so small she is not able to generate enough pressure during the massage. No offer of any additional service options on the flip and I had no desire to roam. She did mention that there were other Chinese providers in the building and would provide me with their number if I wanted. Damage was. 6 Parking was only partially validated. All in all I don't see what the big deal is with her. Maybe it's a TEHO / YMMV situation. Good luck with that.Who ever gave here all good reviews such and they should give us money for wasted time she is horrible person nastymean.

HornyBoy13
06-07-21, 00:14
Tried the infamous Jenni at her downtown location. Bleached blonde hair, under 5 ft, waif like body with big head so not sexually attractive to me at all TEHO. Informs me no FS and called another Chinese provider on the same floor to see if she was available but no answer. So opted for 30 minute massage instead which was just OK. Because she is so small she is not able to generate enough pressure during the massage. No offer of any additional service options on the flip and I had no desire to roam. She did mention that there were other Chinese providers in the building and would provide me with their number if I wanted. Damage was. 6 Parking was only partially validated. All in all I don't see what the big deal is with her. Maybe it's a TEHO / YMMV situation. Good luck with that.This Asian providers in Oahu are not pretty but yet mongers want us to believe Jenni is the best thing ever. Why'll standard of beauty is way off.

MakaKiller
06-07-21, 00:42
Who ever gave here all good reviews such and they should give us money for wasted time she is horrible person nastymean.Well unfortunately those individuals who posted those would probably not admit to it which is completely consistent with their apparent lack of integrity. That being said expecting any sort of reparation is not worth the thought. Based on recent reliable intel it does appear that Junk Jenni is working at two different locations. She may be having to pay rent at both places. No wonder she didn't fully validate my parking stub. LOL.

Zcorn
06-07-21, 21:10
So is Jenni working in downtown and Dynasty?Jenni is out of downtown. No longer at DYNASTY. Pretty sure an old post was quoted.

Zcorn
06-07-21, 21:11
Tried the infamous Jenni at her downtown location. Bleached blonde hair, under 5 ft, waif like body with big head so not sexually attractive to me at all TEHO. Informs me no FS and called another Chinese provider on the same floor to see if she was available but no answer. So opted for 30 minute massage instead which was just OK. Because she is so small she is not able to generate enough pressure during the massage. No offer of any additional service options on the flip and I had no desire to roam. She did mention that there were other Chinese providers in the building and would provide me with their number if I wanted. Damage was. 6 Parking was only partially validated. All in all I don't see what the big deal is with her. Maybe it's a TEHO / YMMV situation. Good luck with that.Pretty sure it's a YMMV and however she's jiving / attracted to the monger.

Big Gulp
06-08-21, 01:22
Jenni is out of downtown. No longer at DYNASTY. Pretty sure an old post was quoted.Mahalo for clearing that up.

Cruizin819
06-22-21, 17:46
Pros.

CONS,

Massages have been above average until the the upsell and negotiating tip. No discounts or deals or freebies. YMMV.How much is the damage here what service do they have? I never been here yet.

Drake678
08-01-21, 19:59
City Garden Massage. My appointment was originally set with Lisa who is supposedly the younger girl. However someone messed up on the schedule and I had got the bait and switch with the older woman. At first she said her name was Yan, then changed to Roses, then she said Angela. My guess Yan is her real name. Anyway Yan Roses and Angela are the same person.

Yan or Angela is the shorter older woman. Maybe late 50's to early 60's. The first Red Flag was her breath! I should have declined her when I smelt her breath through her mask! She has terrible case of halitosis.

Angela has short bob hair cut tied into a short ponytail with a rice bowl bangs in front. I would rate her 2 of 10 for looks. Angela is about 5'0" give or take an inch. She has very wide hips and through her string strap dress you can tell she has A cups, or maybe she is flat. Her body on top is small but her hips are wide and butt looks flat.

She doesn't smile much. I would rate her attitude a 2 out of 10. I should have bailed as her frumpy attitude was a red flag.

Another red flag. Angela will try to take your money up front. I should have left at this point. Guys I know you should never pay your tip upfront but I wasn't thinking straight. A $60 HF was paid upfront which was a first for me there. Normally the girls don't ask. Maybe mama Anna did not train girls. After tipping $60 upfront. So now she has $120 of my money and the sensual massage begins. She asked if I want HJ and said $40 more. WTF! She wanted charge me another $40 after taking $60 tip and $60 HF. I told her no! Her massage skills lack any sensual. She is light pressure with no sense of massage knowledge. Then she cut the massage time to 30 minutes. So in all I paid $120 for a 30 minute sensual massage with no HE. Chinese connection at work here. Beware guys avoid the professional rip off. Save your money.

Naughty Dreads
08-02-21, 12:35
Tried out the massage at this foot massage place. Open area with Lots of chairs for foot massage. On the side is a handful of massage cubicles just separated by curtains with dim lighting. Was about 1 pm, so nobody was in there, just workers hanging out. An older lady gave me the massage, had an accent not sure what, cause we didn't talk much, not Asian for sure. Because only curtains, no funny business, I didn't expect it after I saw the set up. Massage is good, no showers, no extras.

FookMe
09-12-21, 01:10
Small kine fire at Dynasty this morning. Anyone visit lately?

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com//app/2021/09/11/electronic-sign-board-sparks-fire-strip-mall-kapiolani-boulevard/

Local1234
09-12-21, 02:13

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com//app/2021/09/11/electronic-sign-board-sparks-fire-strip-mall-kapiolani-boulevard/Don't think it's Dyansty looks like the one by convention center.

FookMe
09-12-21, 23:40
Don't think it's Dyansty looks like the one by convention center.You right Local1234. The sign is actually on Zudao yelp page. Thanks.

Johnny14
09-13-21, 01:16

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com//app/2021/09/11/electronic-sign-board-sparks-fire-strip-mall-kapiolani-boulevard/A friend recommend I try this place, but seems like they are closed for awhile after the fire. So what was the fee for I presume was at least 1/2 of foot massage?

Smokin Gun
09-14-21, 16:57
Stopped by City Garden to see the goods. There was a early 30's Chinese girl with a frizzy afro hairstyle. Anyone know her?

NevaEnuf
10-11-21, 01:41
I love Cherry, was my favorite Chinese MT back in the day. Now she runs the shop but won't massage me anymore.

Was a regular when she first took over Dynasty and had some experienced MTs working. Left happy.

My last 2 visits as a walk in, seen 3 to 4 girls sitting and waiting. Shop was quiet. Not busy. Went with whoever was available.

Decent massage but no HE. Talked to Cherry about it, on the way out. Only professional. Legit. ?

I showed respect and told her NO HJ, no tip, no repeat. YMMV.

Big Gulp
10-11-21, 14:36
Stopped by City Garden to see the goods. There was a early 30's Chinese girl with a frizzy afro hairstyle. Anyone know her?Did you ever find out?

I love Cherry, was my favorite Chinese MT back in the day. Now she runs the shop but won't massage me anymore.

Was a regular when she first took over Dynasty and had some experienced MTs working. Left happy.

My last 2 visits as a walk in, seen 3 to 4 girls sitting and waiting. Shop was quiet. Not busy. Went with whoever was available.

Decent massage but no HE. Talked to Cherry about it, on the way out. Only professional. Legit. ?

I showed respect and told her NO HJ, no tip, no repeat. YMMV.Does Mina still work here? So they stopped offering HE here now and totally legit or does that only apply to Cherry?

DrMajikLuv69
10-11-21, 23:02
Did you ever find out?

Does Mina still work here? So they stopped offering HE here now and totally legit or does that only apply to Cherry?How tall is Mina? Stats on Mina? I new tenant named Mina. Maybe I will give her a rental discount LOL.

Big Gulp
10-12-21, 17:20
How tall is Mina? Stats on Mina? I new tenant named Mina. Maybe I will give her a rental discount LOL.It's been a few months since I last saw her but she was maybe 5'2", slender, cute face (imo), long hair, Chinese. Even if it's not her, if you think she's cute and she's single, give her rental discount anyways, LOL.

Xyz808
10-12-21, 19:36
Stopped by City Garden to see the goods. There was a early 30's Chinese girl with a frizzy afro hairstyle. Anyone know her?Went there once awhile ago, never seen anyone that looked like that. But shitty service, shortage on time and upsell. Definitely no repeat from me.

CoffeeMocha
10-13-21, 00:54
Went there once awhile ago, never seen anyone that looked like that. But shitty service, shortage on time and upsell. Definitely no repeat from me.They also have a gambling room there.

Bottom Out
10-13-21, 14:06
They also have a gambling room there.There's a bunch of gambling rooms in that area.

DrMajikLuv69
10-15-21, 14:00
It's been a few months since I last saw her but she was maybe 5'2", slender, cute face (imo), long hair, Chinese. Even if it's not her, if you think she's cute and she's single, give her rental discount anyways, LOL.Thanks nope the description sounds different. This girl is about 5'5" or 5'6" and Japanese looking. She is cute, but I will need to negotiate her discount with her.

GregBangoGang0
12-20-21, 14:54
Stopped by City Garden to see the goods. There was a early 30's Chinese girl with a frizzy afro hairstyle. Anyone know her?I have never seen Tina, but Anna has curly hair. In the dark might look like an Afro. She got s Bush that is an Afro. I would rather eat shaved pussy. She makes a lot of noise when fucked. She can go the distance full hour. She wanted to stop l, but I kept fucking her hard for an hour. I am not big but she told me she had trouble walking after we fucked. LOL.

Big Gulp
12-21-21, 05:12
I have never seen Tina, but Anna has curly hair. In the dark might look like an Afro. She got s Bush that is an Afro. I would rather eat shaved pussy. She makes a lot of noise when fucked. She can go the distance full hour. She wanted to stop l, but I kept fucking her hard for an hour. I am not big but she told me she had trouble walking after we fucked. LOL.They do FS there?

Ajarn
12-21-21, 06:48
I have never seen Tina, but Anna has curly hair. In the dark might look like an Afro. She got s Bush that is an Afro. I would rather eat shaved pussy. She makes a lot of noise when fucked. She can go the distance full hour. She wanted to stop l, but I kept fucking her hard for an hour. I am not big but she told me she had trouble walking after we fucked. LOL.Anna is in her early 30's?

GregBangoGang0
12-21-21, 09:32
They do FS there?It maybe YMMV. HE might be the standard but if you get to know them.

GregBangoGang0
12-21-21, 09:36
Anna is in her early 30's?She looks late 30's or 40's. She looked younger and fresher a couple years ago. Too much all nights draining her.

Xyz808
01-23-22, 16:07
They do FS there?I walked in once. Full menu avail but the chic I drew wasn't good looking at all. Decent massage, but shorted on time and major upsell. Never went back but did see a cutie on my way out of there.

LargeRocket69
01-23-22, 23:25
I walked in once. Full menu avail but the chic I drew wasn't good looking at all. Decent massage, but shorted on time and major upsell. Never went back but did see a cutie on my way out of there.Do you get to pick your girl or they choose for you?

Xyz808
01-28-22, 01:05
Do you get to pick your girl or they choose for you?I never asked for a lineup so Idk if it's possible. If you get a girl you like, I'm sure you can request her.

Ck813
02-02-22, 19:25
Has anyone tried that new place in Pearl Kai?

GiAnt34
02-06-22, 21:39
Has anyone tried that new place in Pearl Kai?This place has a lot of space and it is nice. Large reception area with a front desk and an employee to greet you. Temperature check. A waterfall fronts an open area for foot massages. There are 3 rooms for body / foot combo massages and 3 rooms for body massages. These rooms have frosted glass sliding doors, but are separated by curtains. The back rooms are for facial treatments. A single toilet room and single shower room share a sink room. All 3 rooms are large.

The female massage therapists I have encountered are older and Chinese (50+). The male massage therapists seem to be on the younger side (30+, my best guess from seeing them in passing). You can call or text to make an appointment. They are open every day from 10:00 am to 10 pm. Massages are 69 per hour. If the extra 9 dollars does not fit your budget, Phusasiam Thai Massage is a half a mile down the road and they still might be 60, but you will get 50 minutes of time (my last experience, a long time ago).

At Zu Dao Spa, expect to get a good massage, in a nice space, full session time, air conditioning, pleasant music, use of a clean toilet and shower. As you leave, in the reception area, you will receive a cup of cold water, a bow from your therapist and a thank you. If you decide to give your business to them, be nice, be polite, behave and if you have a good experience, tip accordingly, if you can afford it. If not, it is fine, they will appreciate your patronage.

LlyLover
06-15-22, 17:41
I read from this forum that Dynasty Foot Massage turned legit, no more darkside. What a shame. When Cherry worked at CC 1410, I fucked her five, six times a month. She massaged well.

TomAssCan9
07-05-22, 22:29
This place has a lot of space and it is nice. Large reception area with a front desk and an employee to greet you. Temperature check. A waterfall fronts an open area for foot massages. There are 3 rooms for body / foot combo massages and 3 rooms for body massages. These rooms have frosted glass sliding doors, but are separated by curtains. The back rooms are for facial treatments. A single toilet room and single shower room share a sink room. All 3 rooms are large.

The female massage therapists I have encountered are older and Chinese (50+). The male massage therapists seem to be on the younger side (30+, my best guess from seeing them in passing). You can call or text to make an appointment. They are open every day from 10:00 am to 10 pm. Massages are 69 per hour. If the extra 9 dollars does not fit your budget, Phusasiam Thai Massage is a half a mile down the road and they still might be 60, but you will get 50 minutes of time (my last experience, a long time ago).

At Zu Dao Spa, expect to get a good massage, in a nice space, full session time, air conditioning, pleasant music, use of a clean toilet and shower. As you leave, in the reception area, you will receive a cup of cold water, a bow from your therapist and a thank you. If you decide to give your business to them, be nice, be polite, behave and if you have a good experience, tip accordingly, if you can afford it. If not, it is fine, they will appreciate your patronage.Does this place offer FS? Or is it only HE?

Big Gulp
07-06-22, 16:35
Does this place offer FS? Or is it only HE?With the female therapists they are legit, no funny business, the male therapists you get FS or HJ. Nah, I have no idea about this place but since they get male therapists also working here, I'm assuming it's legit.

TomAssCan9
07-07-22, 09:28
With the female therapists they are legit, no funny business, the male therapists you get FS or HJ. Nah, I have no idea about this place but since they get male therapists also working here, I'm assuming it's legit.I was a Sakura massage once and you could hear the female client moan as the male therapist gave her a HE.

KaraSnsd
07-07-22, 18:50
I read from this forum that Dynasty Foot Massage turned legit, no more darkside. What a shame. When Cherry worked at CC 1410, I fucked her five, six times a month. She massaged well.It still has dark side practitioners. I don't know if fat Chinese cherry massages anymore.

Xyz808
07-16-22, 14:26
Where's the best foot massage place now (legit).

Used to go to the one in Waikiki near Marukame udon. That place was good but shut down.

ZeiRam
10-07-22, 17:41
I read from this forum that Dynasty Foot Massage turned legit, no more darkside. What a shame. When Cherry worked at CC 1410, I fucked her five, six times a month. She massaged well.This the same Cherry who is now manager or whatever of Dynasty whom you speak of was able to bang back then?? Just clarifying.

DrMajikLuv69
10-11-22, 01:58
I was a Sakura massage once and you could hear the female client moan as the male therapist gave her a HE.Yessah! They often do.

DeeJohn808
06-01-23, 22:22
Anyone been to Dynasty lately?

I've been thinking of stopping by. I know Mary left. Is Jenni still there? How about Lucy? Amy?

PoonPounder808
06-01-23, 22:59
Anyone been to Dynasty lately?

I've been thinking of stopping by. I know Mary left. Is Jenni still there? How about Lucy? Amy?Jenni left.

Haven't tried the others. Are they younger or older? I saw a couple younger, average sized ones there the last time I saw Jenni.

DeeJohn808
06-02-23, 13:20
Lucy I think was in her mid-late 30's and Amy at least in her 40's. Age is just a number for me so I didn't care. Amy in particular is taller and has a large rack and butt.

Jenni left.

Haven't tried the others. Are they younger or older? I saw a couple younger, average sized ones there the last time I saw Jenni.

PoonPounder808
06-02-23, 13:35
Lucy I think was in her mid-late 30's and Amy at least in her 40's. Age is just a number for me so I didn't care. Amy in particular is taller and has a large rack and butt.That is true. Age does not matter. I should have said are the girls decent looking or not. The older / younger comment was more directed at the 2 I saw last time but didn't get any names as Jenni can be a jealous ho. I'll give them a call and see who is still working there. Thanks for the input. When I get a chance to check it out I will post back.

DeeJohn808
06-03-23, 13:14
Thanks.

I'm aiming to go there in a few weeks. (I'm getting massages a lot less these days. Its getting harder and harder to justify the $$ given rising prices, inconsistent attitudes and experiences, and inflation). I'll give a full report when I do.

That is true. Age does not matter. I should have said are the girls decent looking or not. The older / younger comment was more directed at the 2 I saw last time but didn't get any names as Jenni can be a jealous ho. I'll give them a call and see who is still working there. Thanks for the input. When I get a chance to check it out I will post back.

UkiSlamma
06-05-23, 22:13
Thanks.

I'm aiming to go there in a few weeks. (I'm getting massages a lot less these days. Its getting harder and harder to justify the $$ given rising prices, inconsistent attitudes and experiences, and inflation). I'll give a full report when I do.Dynasty charging 2 hundo for a massage with he now?

DrSexMachine
06-05-23, 22:30
Dynasty charging 2 hundo for a massage with he now?Jenni used to charge me only 120 for massage, HE, and FIV, but this was a few years ago.

Anyone know if Dynsasty added a shower? Some of us mongers explode like a volcano and messy, some just leak out their cum. I'm the former.

Lucky808
06-06-23, 01:52
Jenni used to charge me only 120 for massage, HE, and FIV, but this was a few years ago.

Anyone know if Dynsasty added a shower? Some of us mongers explode like a volcano and messy, some just leak out their cum. I'm the former.WTF I always took a shower there. In fact once I was in the bathroom showering and didn't lock the door and a female customer walked in wanting to use the toilet and gasped.

"OH DEAR" (looking at my still hard on).

TrialnError
06-06-23, 02:16
WTF I always took a shower there. In fact once I was in the bathroom showering and didn't lock the door and a female customer walked in wanting to use the toilet and gasped.

"OH DEAR" (looking at my still hard on).I wonder if she felt lucky to stumble upon that scene, LOL. Did she look on in arousal or disappointment?

DeeJohn808
06-07-23, 01:00
LOL no my bad. I was just using the dollar signs in a general "it all costs too much" meaning. Last time I was there last year it was usual prices.

Dynasty charging 2 hundo for a massage with he now?

Lucky808
06-07-23, 03:00
I wonder if she felt lucky to stumble upon that scene, LOL. Did she look on in arousal or disappointment?I believe both, she obviously was a mainland tourist.

UkiSlamma
06-07-23, 12:03
Jenni used to charge me only 120 for massage, HE, and FIV, but this was a few years ago.

Anyone know if Dynsasty added a shower? Some of us mongers explode like a volcano and messy, some just leak out their cum. I'm the former.That's sounds right, but she used to let me rub my mushroom and shaft on her uki. I no see her no more, I tried getting in touch with another number but I think she think I'm LE.

DrSexMachine
06-07-23, 16:47
That's sounds right, but she used to let me rub my mushroom and shaft on her uki. I no see her no more, I tried getting in touch with another number but I think she think I'm LE.Any idea where she's at now? Back at CC? I don't see her advertising recently.

UkiSlamma
06-22-23, 16:48
Any idea where she's at now? Back at CC? I don't see her advertising recently.Sorry bro, I haven't seen her for a while.

Seenum
08-27-23, 18:37
Any luck at dynasty since jenni is gone?

Member #6557
08-27-23, 22:49
Any luck at dynasty since jenni is gone?Just for HE. Quality and price varies.

H Mobius
08-28-23, 23:02
Any idea where she's at now? Back at CC? I don't see her advertising recently.Is this the Jenni you're looking for? Same number as before.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/23012532.html

MrGoodFun
12-18-23, 14:52
With the rising upsells of typical massage places. I'm curious if there are any foot parlors that provide HE?

Xyz808
03-24-24, 19:06
Is this the Jenni you're looking for? Same number as before.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/23012532.htmlTexted on a whim and she finally responded. Asked if she was downtown and she responded kapiolani. Assuming she's back at dynasty. Haven't checked her out yet to confirm.

Xyz808
03-25-24, 15:17
With the rising upsells of typical massage places. I'm curious if there are any foot parlors that provide HE?I've only gone to a foot massage place for a foot massage and a few times just for a body massage (hit or miss on the HE). I'm sure if you ask they may accommodate a 30 min body / 30 min foot or some sort of combo package.

Seenum
03-28-24, 02:06
How is nicoles service compare to jenni?