PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any news on AngeleEyez?

MemGuy555
03-24-19, 20:15
I know she was in a bad way, just curious?

AzMann69
03-25-19, 07:47
I know she was in a bad way, just curious?What happened? She posted on Facebook last week that she was heading to Birmingham and would be down there for a few days.

AZ.

Jg3786
03-25-19, 11:56
I know she was in a bad way, just curious?Not to long ago she was in jail.

DishProtect
04-16-19, 10:58
I know she was in a bad way, just curious?She's with uncle again. She has really fallen apart. The H has taken all of her teeth and she looks 65 years old. It was a matter of time but it's still sad to watch. I remember seeing her several years ago when she lived in the hood and she was pretty cute.

PhyscoKitten84
04-28-19, 15:21
She's with uncle again. She has really fallen apart. The H has taken all of her teeth and she looks 65 years old. It was a matter of time but it's still sad to watch. I remember seeing her several years ago when she lived in the hood and she was pretty cute.She supposedly has a boyfriend. Don't know how that's working out. Heard she still sees people (clients) now and then. Yes, it is sad to see the deterioration caused by her demons.

BigBucks
05-01-19, 04:48
Haven't heard from her in about a month or there abouts, was wanting me to see her and saying she needed help with room. I actually started to go by one night and got there and said her brother come back early and was in the bathroom. Whole time I'm thinking (yeah her brother, right). So I decided to go on my way. After hearing about a possible bf I'm glad I decided to pass. Sounds like some drama I don't need to be involved in.

She supposedly has a boyfriend. Don't know how that's working out. Heard she still sees people (clients) now and then. Yes, it is sad to see the deterioration caused by her demons.

BigMoney7896
09-09-19, 04:55
I actually saw her about 2 weeks ago. Not much has changed with her and the demons are still hanging around. Picked her up off Cedar Bluff and found a quiet spot to play, new hideaway. Quick BBBJ to get the man going and threw on the cover. She still rides really well and I finished with a nice ass view.

It was supposedly her brother that hung himself behind re Home Federal bank a couple weeks ago, A couple days after I saw her.

Jerry1235
09-24-19, 10:07
I saw her a little over a week ago. Yes, those demons are quite active. Her performance is still quite good. Catch her on a good day and you might be able to take trip to the Isles, if that's your thing, that is.

She got rid of her"loser" bf so she might be more available now.

Yes, unfortunately, that was her brother they found behind the bank.

Jerry1235
04-14-20, 08:56
Her visit to Uncle's ended about a couple of weeks ago. Demons are still present. Heard she has a new bf. Don't know if she's playing yet.

Jerry1235
06-20-20, 08:20
Her and I used to be really close but no longer are. So, at the risk of coming off as jilted or bitter or whatever negative connotation
y'all can come up with, here's the latest.

Unfortunately, the demons are very much present. She's homeless. She does have a bf. Very jealous one at that. So as a consequence of that, it appears she's no longer in the game. Sad but true.