PDA

View Full Version : 162 Madison

No Idea
08-26-05, 23:09
Went to 162 Madison. Standard asian massage. Old lady give you a ten second table shower. Met Candi. Very cute and nice body. Give a very senual massage. alot of attention to the vital areas. Like to provide alot of kisses. Permit hand to roam. Nice HJ and french kisses. Definitely return to see if more will be provided.

No Idea

ILUV2COP
08-28-05, 00:36
How much was the damage ?

No Idea
08-28-05, 17:09
70 for the house and 40 tip.

Samuel Heintz
08-29-05, 11:17
There is a AMP on the 4th floor which you guys are speaking about and there is also a full service place on the 2nd floor. There is something like this at 43w 46th street as well on the 3rd and 6th floors.

Mighty Spearsman
08-29-05, 12:38
Went to 162 Madison. Standard asian massage. Old lady give you a ten second table shower. Met Candi. Very cute and nice body. Gave a very sensual massage. a lot of attention to the vital areas. Like to provide a lot of kisses. Permit hand to roam. Nice HJ and french kisses. Definitely return to see if more will be provided.

No Idea
I believe that there are two AMPs at this address, one on the 2nd floor, which advertises on a sandwich board outside, and one on the 4th floor, which is very discreet (wasn't even listed on the ground floor directory last time I was there).

Based on your description (older lady for the TS, younger for the massage and extras), I'm assuming that you wrote about the 4th floor. Am I correct?

P.S. During my visit to the 4th floor AMP, my TS lasted a lot longer than 10 seconds, with the older lady making sure to get me rock hard, while having a big smile on her face. Fine with me!

No Idea
08-29-05, 23:46
Yes it is the fourth floor. Your lucky that you the old lady fluff you up.

Doubter4444
10-18-05, 18:54
When to 162 Madison several weeks ago, very average- average price, average service. Friendly, but standard ts (five mins max) and so-so hj finish. I much perfer WGS or nu look . No ts at nu look, but reliable service and several gems.

tribalicious
10-20-05, 10:52
When to 162 Madison several weeks ago, very average- average price, average service. Friendly, but standard ts (five mins max) and so-so hj finish. I much perfer WGS or nu look . No ts at nu look, but reliable service and several gems.I stopped using nu look because my regular joan or joann or something like that was gone for a little while. She told me ahead of time so I still used them but ran into a bunch of average stuff. It seems I have no luck of late.

White Snake
10-20-05, 21:02
1) Is Nu Look on 36th St?
2) Is it an AMP?
3) What is the damage there?
4) What other "gems" do they have?

Ondahunt
02-05-06, 13:34
When to 162 Madison several weeks ago, very average- average price, average service. Friendly, but standard ts (five mins max) and so-so hj finish. I much perfer WGS or nu look . No ts at nu look, but reliable service and several gems.I have been to Madison on several occassions and have had really good service there on most occassions.

One my first visit I went to the 4th floor becuase they were listing a 2 girls for the price of one, 11pm to closing special. Needless to say on arrival I was told there was no special tonight but I figured something would not be right even though I had anticipated tipping for two. Also, the lady was a bit on the old side. TS was 5 mins or less, but the overall massage was decent. Once turned over I was worked until I was fully ready and she began the oiled hj. I usually try to ask for a little more before the oil but she was a little seasoned so I just let her go. Once she began I asked her to "kiss it" and she obliged. So ofcourse I asked her to do it again and she did it and continued to rub her closed lips on it until she began her finishing stroke. Not too bad for a first visit so I tipped a little more than usual since I was only expecting a hj. She mentioned that a good tip will get good service. Ofcourse I went back becuase I figured that I could get more, and on the second visit I actually asked for the older chick and she remembered me as well. I figured I would get atleast the same service so I asked for the same treatment but this time after the initial kiss she stopped. So I asked her to continue by pointing at her lips and she told me to be quiet and began to give a bbbj!! At this point I am amazed, I am telling myself that I have finally hit the jackpot. I always tell the girl that I am ready to go so she does the standard point at the stomach finish. She was average at best but it was good anyway.

I have come back to this place over 10 times becuase I got my 10 visit on the house. Each time I went back I got her to do more. I got to slap the johnson on her face, and on her tongue, but never got to finish inside or on her cheek. She actually got really good at it becuase I kept telling her what I liked.

I called them 2 weeks ago and they informed me that she wasnt there any longer as they changed the entire staff. Ofcourse I am devistated because I know that I am gonna have to start all over. So I went anyway and everything has changed. The girl looked a whole lot better, but the massage was crap and it became a FS place which I dont look for becuase on most occassions these places dont pay attention to detail. I got the cbj but it just isnt the same becuase she offered that and FS, which takes away from the fun of trying to convince them to do it. I had to dress myself and didnt get the hot towel cleanup. Now I know I have to find a new place.

The 2nd flr was hit or miss each time I went there. I went 3 times. This is a 24hrs place so I figured I would get similiar atention as the 4th flr at the very least. The first time I went it was after 4am and I got a average massage and a hj even after I attempting to get a little extra. Even after offerring a better tip. I went 6 months later becuase I was out late that night and it was after 5am this time and I struck out all night. This time there was about 4 guys waiting there and I had to wait for 10 mins. When I mentioned that I was leaving mamasan gathered a girl immediately and took me to an area behind the showers which had an bed in it. Next to the bed there was a table with a condom on it so I know the service would be different this time. There was no TS offered so I requested and got it. The massaged was about 10 mins max and she began to offer FS at 200 dlrs. I took the cbj at 100 and was pissed becuase I knew I over paid but I had to have it. The 3rd time I went I couldnt get the same girl and the service was awful. The girl was older and complained about everything I asked for. She made a point to talk in her language loud enough that mamasan came by to check. I will never go there again.

I havent been to WGS in about 4 yrs or Nu Look in about 2 so I dont know what either place is like now but I always liked Nu look as that was my normal spot for a while along with Murray Hill. I have to begin to find a normal spot once again tho. But I dont expect none of the places to be as good as the 4th flr used to be. Atleast for me and I have been doing this for about 6 years.

Mighty Spearsman
02-06-06, 11:31
I have been to Madison on several occasions and have had really good service there on most occasions.

On my first visit I went to the 4th floor...

I called them 2 weeks ago and they informed me that she wasnt there any longer as they changed the entire staff...

The 2nd flr was hit or miss each time I went there... I will never go there again.

I havent been to WGS in about 4 yrs or Nu Look in about 2 so I dont know what either place is like now but I always liked Nu look as that was my normal spot for a while along with Murray Hill...
Thanks for writing such an informative first post. Helps to make up for the newbies who post little or nothing, just asking for info.

Look forward to reading more of your posts in the future!

tribalicious
02-06-06, 13:51
I have been to Madison on several occassions and have had really good service there on most occassions.

. But I dont expect none of the places to be as good as the 4th flr used to be. Atleast for me and I have been doing this for about 6 years.

Great post. Look in the amp section for tid bits. I agree that half the fun is getting the "extra" when it isn't on the menu.

Ondahunt
02-06-06, 15:37
Thanks for writing such an informative first post. Helps to make up for the newbies who post little or nothing, just asking for info.

Look forward to reading more of your posts in the future!Thanks. I figured it wouldnt be fair if I didnt give an accurate picture of my experience at Madison.

I will try to make my postings as informative as possible becuase I have to find a new place now.

Ondahunt
02-06-06, 15:50
Great post. Look in the amp section for tid bits. I agree that half the fun is getting the "extra" when it isn't on the menu.If you ask me, all the fun is getting the extra when it isnt on the menu becuase most places will give you the hj. On my first attempt at this I went to Kobe 56 one afternoon in the summer and I didnt get any type of release. The sheet was body length and she kept me covered the entire time. The massage was excellent and the girl made it known that she was checking out the tool because she would lift the sheet and say wow. I went back almost 2 years later to see if I could use my new found knowlegde to work a HE at the very least. I was ready to waste my money to see if I could talk the girl into the minimum.

Ofcourse when I got there, the girl asked me if I rememered getting a HE the last time I was there so I didnt have to work for it and extras was not on the menu. But the massage was excellent again and it was from a different girl so I believe that they preach good massages.

Heatguyj
02-06-06, 22:31
I dont mean to ask a dumb question, but is the place being mentioned on 162 Madison AVENUE or STREET?

Ondahunt
02-07-06, 22:08
I dont mean to ask a dumb question, but is the place being mentioned on 162 Madison AVENUE or STREET?If you are from NY you must know that Madison avenue ends the further uptown you go.

Ondahunt
03-04-06, 23:19
FYI,

This place has updated thier website recently and clearly state that they offer "Full Service or Happy Ending" on the front page.

This place will probably be closed pretty soon with this kind of advertising.

I want to post the url but that will only speed up the LE pursuit and I may wind up trying this place again one day.

Double Nickle
10-07-06, 22:22
Although I had not been here before the LE raid of mid August, I RTFF and did a modicum of research on my own and found the new name and location. Senior members with quality posts can PM me for contact details. Please no 25 posts of dumb questions, inane comments, or questionable SW sightings. Hopefully the best LE researchers will be busy catching murderers and thieves rather than harassing consenting adults performing a natural act in private.

The entryway is in a heavy traffic area. I would have passed it right by if I had not seen the ads and website. Going up the stairs to the third floor is scary. Holes in the walls and junk present. But on the third floor was a nice glass door reading "bodywork" and a buzzer. An attractive young asian woman in a striped pajama-like outfit came to the door. She led me through the front room, momentarily halting me at a curtained entry to let an already present customer retain his privacy. Past the curtain a hallway led straight ahead to another curtain. To right and left were massage rooms. First room to the right was the table shower room. First room to the left was the men's toilet.

I was deposited in a room on the right and told that massage was a hundred dollars an hour and I should expect to pay a tip on top of that. Previous posts by others indicate the house fee had risen to that unpopular level in the old GS. After I paid I was told to take off all my clothes and the masseuse would be with me shortly. The room had a Japanese style folding screen in it and a landscape reminiscent of Turner. I think at least some of the staff may be Japanese as well. Perhaps the idea is that nobody can say there are Korean sexslaves here if they use Japanese masseuses.

My masseuse, Chris, entered. Barefoot she was close to my five foot seven height. Bra and panties revealed creamy white smooth skin and wonderful cleavage. Her midriff was a bit soft but was still small. She wrapped a towel around me and led me to the table shower. Nice thorough job on the back side. After the turnover she spent quite a long time scrubbing my penis. Good, I wanted her to be comfortable with it.

Going back to the room she had me turn around for the girl at the door, now in a bikini in the hallway. I think there was a big front gap in the towel coverage and she wanted me to flash the other girl. She looked great in the bikini, was also tall, but only had regular sized boobies.

After I lay face down and naked on the massage table, Chris sat on my butt and clamped my sides with her cool silky thighs. She did a hard massage and cracked the joints in my upper back twice. My legs were bent, flexed, kneaded, feet rotated. We talked among other things about the Tokyo and Hong Kong Spas in Waterbury, Connecticut, with which she was apparently familiar. She ended with just the right sensual touch on my butt cleavage.

I deflated when I heard current tip prices though. HJ a full franklin, CBJ a franklin and a half, full service two franklins. Ouch. I painfully scraped up the additional money although previously the most I had paid at an AMP was 2 franklins for house fee, tip, the works.

When she peeled off her panties and bra I was mesmerized by her tits which were full and conical, like nose cones. They stood right up without a bra and the touch test showed they were firm and apparently natural. She rubbed those babies over my chest and cock, and boy did it feel good. After giving my balls a superb tongue bath, she used her mouth to put on the condom and performed a skillful BJ. She hopped on top CG fashion while my hands roamed over her luscious body. I had my standard HJ finale while she straddled me and bent her legs to give me a great view of her nice hairy pussy. As well as the hot towel she asked if I wanted a Starbucks coffee or a soda and we chatted a while as I drank it. I got a card which entitled me to a freebie on my 10th visit.

Back in the front room the other girl was zipping up her pj suit over her bikini. We exchanged pleasantries and a hug. I opened the door to find another customer about to enter. Inexpensive HJs seem to be easily found in NYC and I would recommend going to a more inexpensive place. Additional services seem to be rare and usually at a premium though. (high demand, low supply, high prices.) There may not be too many regular massage parlors offering better, which would explain this place's apparent high popularity. -Double Nickle

Mighty Spearsman
10-10-06, 07:10
Thanks again to Double Nickle for another great post.

Although I had not been here before the LE raid of mid August, I RTFF and did a modicum of research on my own and found the new name and location...

I deflated when I heard current tip prices though. HJ a full franklin, CBJ a franklin and a half, full service two franklins. Ouch...

...she asked if I wanted a Starbucks coffee or a soda and we chatted a while as I drank it.
Maybe the required tip was high so as to be able to pay for the Starbucks coffee? :)

Inexpensive HJs seem to be easily found in NYC and I would recommend going to a more inexpensive place. Additional services seem to be rare and usually at a premium though. (high demand, low supply, high prices.) There may not be too many regular massage parlors offering better, which would explain this place's apparent high popularity. -Double Nickle
You're right! I've always been amazed that a city of 8 million people and lots of disposable income has so few FS places.

Double Nickle
10-14-06, 10:04
I did visit the new site of the massage parlor formerly on the fourth floor of 162 Madison Avenue. Though most posts don't give it a name or even call it "unnamed," I mistakenly conflated it with Gold Spa. Both were on the fourth floor, there is a similarity in the addresses, and one Gold Spa post mentions another spa on the second floor. I missed that it was the second floor of an entirely different building. Jade Spa was one name for the 4th floor spa. I'm trying to be a little discrete with the new name so as not to make it easy for LE.

I had assumed that 162 Madison Avenue was closed because of the mid August 2006 raids. But it now appears that the 4th floor "Jade" Spa had already moved out of the building less than a month before the raid. The second floor "Sun" Spa seems to have moved out about a month before that. I believe I have the new name and contact information for the second floor "Sun" Spa as well, but am not positive like I am for Jade. - DN

Ondahunt
11-22-06, 00:06
I did visit the new site of the massage parlor formerly on the fourth floor of 162 Madison Avenue. Though most posts don't give it a name or even call it "unnamed," I mistakenly conflated it with Gold Spa. Both were on the fourth floor, there is a similarity in the addresses, and one Gold Spa post mentions another spa on the second floor. I missed that it was the second floor of an entirely different building. Jade Spa was one name for the 4th floor spa. I'm trying to be a little discrete with the new name so as not to make it easy for LE.

I had assumed that 162 Madison Avenue was closed because of the mid August 2006 raids. But it now appears that the 4th floor "Jade" Spa had already moved out of the building less than a month before the raid. The second floor "Sun" Spa seems to have moved out about a month before that. I believe I have the new name and contact information for the second floor "Sun" Spa as well, but am not positive like I am for Jade. - DNI havent visited this site in a bit and yet I still see my original posts. I guess this isnt a high traffic site. lol

In any case I have been to the new spot and it is not worth it. I try it out at about 2:00am and I was rushed out. The place still has the super expensive tips but the girls are super hot. But they all have bad attitudes. It is totally not worth it.

Byahhh
08-11-09, 03:07
Also went,

Horrible experience, do not go.