PDA

View Full Version : Eros Tanja

Gabe Molly
03-20-19, 15:13
Eros Tanja.

https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6982804.htm?cat=1

Tried to TOFTT yesterday and today.

Made an appointment the prior days both times.

1 hour before a morning appointment yesterday in Norfolk I get a text she's not well just when I was headed out.

Later I get a text I get a text that she available at 5 pm. I decline.

Then I make an appointment for her in Newport News. I text a few minutes before appointment time.

10 minutes later she states that she just got back from the bank. I was watching the hotel entrance and exit for 30+ minutes and did not see her. I did see a woman smoking that vaguely resembles her smoking outside who went inside right after I sent my text.

There are no reviews for this one and I am suspect TGBT. I was verified and have no negative experiences with Eros from independents or agency girls.

Please let me if any one has been with her.

She's off to Richmond next.

I have location info. PM for details.

Stay safe!

Dro757
03-20-19, 16:22
Eros Tanja.

https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6982804.htm?cat=1

Tried to TOFTT yesterday and today.

Made an appointment the prior days both times.

1 hour before a morning appointment yesterday in Norfolk I get a text she's not well just when I was headed out.

Later I get a text I get a text that she available at 5 pm. I decline.

Then I make an appointment for her in Newport News. I text a few minutes before appointment time.

10 minutes later she states that she just got back from the bank. I was watching the hotel entrance and exit for 30+ minutes and did not see her. I did see a woman smoking that vaguely resembles her smoking outside who went inside right after I sent my text.

There are no reviews for this one and I am suspect TGBT. I was verified and have no negative experiences with Eros from independents or agency girls.

Please let me if any one has been with her.

She's off to Richmond next.

I have location info. PM for details.

Stay safe!I would say that you dodged a bullet Gabe. I manage to link up with her Monday evening. She is legit. BUT. Don't expect to see the pretty young thing that is in the pictures. The photos she uses on her ad are very dated. I would say by about 8 to 10 years ago. Also that nice bubbly booty in the pictures is not looking the same. LOL. I booked an hour and was gone in about 30 minutes. She's nice and pretty laid-back but I expected a higher end hottie for that rate. Totally disappointed.

Gabe Molly
03-20-19, 16:46
I would say that you dodged a bullet Gabe. I manage to link up with her Monday evening. She is legit. BUT. Don't expect to see the pretty young thing that is in the pictures. The photos she uses on her ad are very dated. I would say by about 8 to 10 years ago. Also that nice bubbly booty in the pictures is not looking the same. LOL. I booked an hour and was gone in about 30 minutes. She's nice and pretty laid-back but I expected a higher end hottie for that rate. Totally disappointed.Thanks for the confirmation.

Her "assistant" was a little too jaded when I cancelled. That confirmed she was not upscale to me. Luckily I only wanted time and a few miles.

Fake pics on Eros post me off. I know there procedure on IDs but there are loopholes.

Dro757
03-20-19, 17:11
Thanks for the confirmation.

Her "assistant" was a little too jaded when I cancelled. That confirmed she was not upscale to me. Luckily I only wanted time and a few miles.

Fake pics on Eros post me off. I know there procedure on IDs but there are loopholes.Hey no problem. The pictures are definitely her, but many years ago. And I agree that deceptive pictures on EROS is upsetting. It's certainly becoming a gamble. Stay safe!