PDA

View Full Version : Eros Tanja

Gabe Molly
03-20-19, 15:00
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6982804.htm?cat=1

Tried to TOFTT yesterday and today.

Made an appointment the prior days both times.

1 hour before a morning appointment yesterday in Norfolk I get a text she's not well just when I was headed out.

Later I get a text I get a text that she available at 5 pm. I decline.

Then I make an appointment for her in Newport News. I text a few minutes before appointment time.

10 minutes later she states that she just got back from the bank. I was watching the hotel entrance and exit for 30+ minutes and did not see her. I did see a woman smoking that vaguely resembles her smoking outside who went inside right after I sent my text.

There are no reviews for this one and I am suspect TGBT. I was verified and have no negative experiences with Eros from independents or agency girls.

Please let me if any one has been with her.

She's off to Richmond next.

I have location info. PM for details.

Stay safe!

Dro757
03-20-19, 16:27
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6982804.htm?cat=1

Tried to TOFTT yesterday and today.

Made an appointment the prior days both times.

1 hour before a morning appointment yesterday in Norfolk I get a text she's not well just when I was headed out.

Later I get a text I get a text that she available at 5 pm. I decline.

Then I make an appointment for her in Newport News. I text a few minutes before appointment time.

10 minutes later she states that she just got back from the bank. I was watching the hotel entrance and exit for 30+ minutes and did not see her. I did see a woman smoking that vaguely resembles her smoking outside who went inside right after I sent my text.

There are no reviews for this one and I am suspect TGBT. I was verified and have no negative experiences with Eros from independents or agency girls.

Please let me if any one has been with her.

She's off to Richmond next.

I have location info. PM for details.

Stay safe!See Newport News thread for my Review.