PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
04-09-02, 23:43
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

KenDog
08-07-03, 12:44
I can't believe that Richy types in Greenwich don't have anything going on. At least something in Port Chester, NY!!!! Greenwich peeps are too lazy to drive to Stamford or Norwalk.

Plus I wanted to be the first one to post something here. LOL!!

CT Visitor
08-07-03, 12:57
Check the Stamford area. Or the Old forum.
Greenwich tightened up on the AMP's over a year ago.

KenDog
08-07-03, 13:01
What about Port Chester/Rye? There just seems there has to be something there. Only know of Del Rio in Mamaroneck, but they are overpriced.

CT Visitor
08-07-03, 13:09
Sorry Ken for the kryptic message...this should be clearer.

There was some activity in Elmsford, ( Hispanic MP's) but have not heard anything in a long time.

Most NY outside the (NY) city is happy Ending @ best or very expensive.
If Port Chester has activity it is very hidden.

LOL

KenDog
08-07-03, 15:56
Hispanic Market in Elmsford? Where the hell is that?

Pogo
08-07-03, 16:35
Originally posted by KenDog
I can't believe that Richy types in Greenwich don't have anything going on. At least something in Port Chester, NY!!!! Greenwich peeps are too lazy to drive to Stamford or Norwalk.

Plus I wanted to be the first one to post something here. LOL!!

The richy types, as you call them, don't need the services of SW's, AMP's or other professionals. There is a steady stream of willing "regular" talent at any of the bars on Greenwich Avenue who are more than happy to give it up to a guy who can flash the cash, wear the clothes and drive a $100,000+ car. As they say, money talks, BS walks.

CT Visitor
08-07-03, 22:41
Updated message

Originally posted by CT Visitor
Sorry Ken for the kryptic message...this should be clearer.

There was some activity in Elmsford, ( Hispanic MP's) but have not heard anything in a long time.

Most NY outside the (NY) city is happy Ending @ best or very expensive.
If Port Chester has activity it is very hidden.

LOL

Stoner
08-08-03, 08:48
Greenwich is an interesting town. Beamers attracts alot of Greenwich folks.

I do remember reading about walkers in the industrial section bordering Stamford. Remember, you have two sets of projects within a mile. I'm sure something must be going on around there.

There is an AMP just over the border off of 95. Ginsu? Ginku? That may be stamford, not sure though. But its the border in any case.

KenDog
08-08-03, 08:57
Originally posted by Pogo
The richy types, as you call them, don't need the services of SW's, AMP's or other professionals. There is a steady stream of willing "regular" talent at any of the bars on Greenwich Avenue who are more than happy to give it up to a guy who can flash the cash, wear the clothes and drive a $100,000+ car. As they say, money talks, BS walks.

I must agree with you. Not to release my identity, but my buddy and I pull up to Dome with our cars and that usually happens. I just really hate dealing with Greenites!! You show you have the money, and you know they are willing, but you still have to do WAY too much work sometimes. The ones who are willing and ready usually have more traffic than the massage parlors!! LOL!!

Pogo
08-08-03, 09:48
Originally posted by KenDog
The ones who are willing and ready usually have more traffic than the massage parlors!! LOL!!

Absolutely, there is a difference between a prostitute and a wh***. The girls at an AMP are the former. The stuck up golddiggers at Dome (or Do Me, as we locals here call it) are the latter.

Vegas Baby
08-08-03, 16:03
I no longer live in the great state of CT. but remember Greenwich well. I lived and worked in Greenwich for a number of years. There were 2 amps in town for 3 years or so. then the town clamped down. Much publicity. Newspaper articles, reporters with telephoto lens taking clients photos etc. Scared the crap out of the local patrons. Now no action.

I had some great sessions in Greenwich. My office was actually across the street from one of them.

I feel Stamford is next. The papers are running articles about a coming crackdown. Samford now has at least 10 amps.

The diamond club in Port Chester was also Latina Heavan. I had some great moments there as well. Weeknites late were off the hook. Killer looking babes, its now gone too. It had a heavy mob vibe. anybody know what happened there?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

CT Visitor
08-09-03, 09:52
Quoted from STONER "There is an AMP just over the border off of 95. Ginsu? Ginku? That may be stamford, not sure though. But its the border in any case."

You could mean GINGA on Atlantic Ave. 2nd. floor Closed recently but may have re-opened. Saw new adv. in The WEEKLY..
This has been a consistant good location for years..

While Stamford has many locations from Exit's 6 to 9... it may be short lived according to previous post ( see Stamford Posts).

Jade Rock
11-05-03, 15:40
New to Greenwich area, is there any thing going on in Portchester or Greenwich? Have tried Ginja and 4 seasons in Stamford just too many LE driving around for my comfort level.

Pogo
11-06-03, 17:26
Jade Rock
Go to Nirvana in Norwalk (best in the area). See the Norwalk board for all the relevant information. There is nothing in Greenwich or Port Chester.

Jade Rock
11-12-03, 15:20
Pogo

Thanks for the info ,I have already been to Nivana and agree with all the previous reports that it is a great place to chill.

Thanks

Deeper
04-27-04, 23:39
Jade Rock,

What are you looking for? In or Out?

I know the AMP"S are good but are you looking for All-American?

Let me know.

Deeper