PDA

View Full Version : Kraft goes Busted!!

Railman
02-22-19, 14:38
Yikes, Bob Kraft busted at a Florida "Rub and Tug" getting his chicken choked. This is going to raise hell with the Rub and Tug industry nation wide. Watch your step for a while till this "blows" over. LOL.

FarFarAway
02-22-19, 14:48
There's a huge lesson here. Just b / c you've made billions doesn't make you smarter than the average bear. There are other examples, many dudes felled by the me2 movement who could pay to do anything and keep anyone quiet about it, just didn't. Also, the claim on the radio is there is video of Kraft 'in the act'. The idea that a place would have surveillance should always be considered as part of your operational security. Any more tips from you guys?

CW5544
02-22-19, 15:24
So it will be interesting to hear more details of this story in general, not just as it applies to RK.

Sports radio is saying that there is a long list of names and birth dates that has been released. I haven't see it yet.

They also say that there is video evidence of all of the men being charged. Video of the men entering and leaving the establishment, in the lobby, or in the rooms?

I'm anxious to learn more and also hear what the more senior / experienced guys think about what happened.

HumptyHarley
02-22-19, 15:30
Yikes, Bob Kraft busted at a Florida "Rub and Tug" getting his chicken choked. This is going to raise hell with the Rub and Tug industry nation wide. Watch your step for a while till this "blows" over. LOL.Not to worry! His buddy in Washington will get him out of this. Fake news! LMFAO.

LustyB
02-22-19, 16:52
What I don't get is a guy with that kind of money going to a strip mall HE AMP and having 50 yo momma San give him a handy. He could afford a high paid FS ho.

Sam Spade
02-22-19, 17:01
OK, I saw this Kraft thing in the news today, and thought you Bostonians would know more about it. As far as I could tell, LEO had staked out a bunch of AMPs, pulled over guys who were driving away after leaving the place, and they volunteered info about the MP "manipulating" genitals until climax. No report so far as to Kraft volunteering info. And I seriously doubt the MP would run to LEO and declare she just gave the owner of their football team a handy. So what do they have on him? Leaving a place of business? Stained underwear?

RemingtonSteel
02-22-19, 17:17
OK, I saw this Kraft thing in the news today, and thought you Bostonians would know more about it. As far as I could tell, LEO had staked out a bunch of AMPs, pulled over guys who were driving away after leaving the place, and they volunteered info about the MP "manipulating" genitals until climax. No report so far as to Kraft volunteering info. And I seriously doubt the MP would run to LEO and declare she just gave the owner of their football team a handy. So what do they have on him? Leaving a place of business? Stained underwear?I heard on sports talk radio this morning that LEO claims to have video evidence of Mr. Kraft participating in illegal activity. The larger question is how did they get a hidden camera in the AMP? That should be a grave concern for all of us. Either the Spa was compromised and allowed it to be installed, or LEO secretly installed the recording device. Could happen anywhere if that's the case.

Don’t ignore those spidey senses and maybe don’t overtly speak of illegal actions (because we really don’t know whose listening). Be smart and stay safe.

Joe1223
02-22-19, 17:20
I heard on sports talk radio this morning that LEO claims to have video evidence of Mr. Kraft participating in illegal activity. The larger question is how did they get a hidden camera in the AMP? That should be a grave concern for all of us. Either the Spa was compromised and allowed it to be installed, or they secretly installed the recording device. Could happen anywhere if that's the case.At 77 years old and still kicking it. Fucking energizer bunny, hats off to him. With his cash he should be on SA for some gold plated pussy.

Kuro4
02-22-19, 17:27
OK, I saw this Kraft thing in the news today, and thought you Bostonians would know more about it. As far as I could tell, LEO had staked out a bunch of AMPs, pulled over guys who were driving away after leaving the place, and they volunteered info about the MP "manipulating" genitals until climax. No report so far as to Kraft volunteering info. And I seriously doubt the MP would run to LEO and declare she just gave the owner of their football team a handy. So what do they have on him? Leaving a place of business? Stained underwear?They stopped the men leaving and took what they said, also with at least Kraft's spa they had health inspectors go inside and noted that it appeared women were living in the spa, and got a warrant to place hidden cameras in the spa.

A guy from a pizza shop a few doors down says one night in January the police swarmed the spa and evacuated everyone just in the spa, left the rest of the mall alone, saying there was a bomb threat. It's believed during this time the police installed the cameras and they recorded the interactions between the men and women for five days. Now they are arresting / issuing warrants for the men they recorded.

Gowarriors1934
02-22-19, 17:59
Kraft is famous and recognizable, but how do they know who these other guys are?

GhostDog4
02-22-19, 18:02
One has to wonder why Kraft was the only name released while the Cops say they have a couple of bigger name perps than Kraft.

BecauseItsFun
02-22-19, 20:03
It's believed during this time the police installed the cameras and they recorded the interactions between the men and women for five days. Now they are arresting / issuing warrants for the men they recorded.It will be interesting to see whether Florida's laws involving invasion of privacy, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, and so forth apply here.

Sam Spade
02-22-19, 21:53
They stopped the men leaving and took what they said, also with at least Kraft's spa they had health inspectors go inside and noted that it appeared women were living in the spa, and got a warrant to place hidden cameras in the spa.

A guy from a pizza shop a few doors down says one night in January the police swarmed the spa and evacuated everyone just in the spa, left the rest of the mall alone, saying there was a bomb threat. It's believed during this time the police installed the cameras and they recorded the interactions between the men and women for five days. Now they are arresting / issuing warrants for the men they recorded.Hey, that's very clever. And I hope spa owners and employees will remember this, and start doing walk arounds looking for stuff that shouldn't be their.

You know, without the warrant placing cameras to record other people would come under the old heading of Moral Turpitude.

JohnLongDong
02-22-19, 22:21
At 77 years old and still kicking it. Fucking energizer bunny, hats off to him. With his cash he should be on SA for some gold plated pussy.Mr. Kraft has a 39 year old girlfriend who is a model. I wonder what the fall out of this will be from her? My one question is why did they leak just his name? How about the other famous guy who is more known than him?

Sounds
02-22-19, 22:35
Hey, that's very clever. And I hope spa owners and employees will remember this, and start doing walk arounds looking for stuff that shouldn't be their.

You know, without the warrant placing cameras to record other people would come under the old heading of Moral Turpitude.They knew Kraft was a frequent flyer. They put the cameras in, to make it high profile. Once they got him, was OK to shut things down.

When else have they ever delayed shutting down a place and focus on getting the customers?

GhostDog4
02-23-19, 01:00
They knew Kraft was a frequent flyer. They put the cameras in, to make it high profile. Once they got him, was OK to shut things down.

When else have they ever delayed shutting down a place and focus on getting the customers?With the Police saying they have people with a bigger profile than Kraft why is it just his name that was released.

Sounds
02-23-19, 13:08
With the Police saying they have people with a bigger profile than Kraft why is it just his name that was released.Dolphin fan country?

Aimstraight
02-23-19, 14:35
[Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

There is a thread for stupid shit like this, you Red/Blue guys can spend all the time you want arguing that rediculous bullshit.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?23312-American-Politics-During-the-Trump-Presidency

A2

LustyB
02-23-19, 22:04
Who knew Kraft is a mongor?

Damn, he's one of us!.

Bbinsider
02-23-19, 22:50
With the Police saying they have people with a bigger profile than Kraft why is it just his name that was released.The list has been release. Two more billionaires (or close to it). Nice to know, the need to an HE make all men equal.

Bbinsider
02-23-19, 22:51
Mr. Kraft has a 39 year old girlfriend who is a model. I wonder what the fall out of this will be from her? My one question is why did they leak just his name? How about the other famous guy who is more known than him?He's worth 6 billion. She won't care.

RedBaron Daron
02-23-19, 23:32
He's worth 6 billion. She won't care.Her only regret is not having a ring on her finger before this blew up!!

Admin2
02-24-19, 00:31
Yikes, Bob Kraft busted at a Florida "Rub and Tug" getting his chicken choked. This is going to raise hell with the Rub and Tug industry nation wide. Watch your step for a while till this "blows" over. LOL.And keeping it off the grownup threads.

A2.

Downtown Boy
02-24-19, 13:54
And keeping it off the grownup threads.

A2.Good job a2. Thanks for giving us the freedom to shoot the shit. I really appreciate it. So I've been reading all the posts about Robert Craft and I'm really confused? The girl that massaged him was it a police officer Posing as a working girl? Because that's what I think happened or did the police force a Chinese girl to massage him and video tape it? Either way that's beyond disgusting what the police did. I mean Can the police force a girl to massage someone?. Someone? Needs to clarify what the hell happened.

Sounds
02-24-19, 18:42
Good job a2. Thanks for giving us the freedom to shoot the shit. I really appreciate it. So I've been reading all the posts about Robert Craft and I'm really confused? The girl that massaged him was it a police officer Posing as a working girl? Because that's what I think happened or did the police force a Chinese girl to massage him and video tape it? Either way that's beyond disgusting what the police did. I mean Can the police force a girl to massage someone?. Someone? Needs to clarify what the hell happened.Read here somewhere that the police called in a bomb scare for the AMP. They then evacuated everyone and went in to "search" for the bomb. They planted cameras during the search. Seems the masseuses then just went about their normal business and they got everything on camera.

Sounds
02-24-19, 18:46
Kraft is famous and recognizable, but how do they know who these other guys are?Took their license plate info and looked up the registration as a guess.

Spill
02-25-19, 20:30
Took their license plate info and looked up the registration as a guess.The police stopped his limo on the way out and Kraft showed his MA license.

WalterMitty
02-26-19, 07:52
What if there isn't any video and the cops are lying?

All it would take is undercover police officers posing as clients to accumulate evidence as to the SOP of the providers.

Enter, pay, maybe get a massage, maybe not, get a handshake or a BJ, observe and experience the hot towel clean up.

The police report could be written up with first hand experience.

They could lie and say they have video and use it as leverage for a plea deal.

This covers the cops from admitting they "used" the services of women being Allegedly trafficked.

They caught a big fish and know that Mr Kraft wouldn't want any video "leaked". ?

If the video is never leaked and Kraft pleas out, we may never know.

RustyMuffler
02-26-19, 10:17
First thing a defense attorney does is ask for all the evidence the state plans to use against their client. And if the state plans to use video evidence at trial, they are required to turn it over. It's called "discovery". So the defendant will know relatively quickly if such video exists.

The rest of us will just have to wait and see what eventually gets out in the media. We just have to be patient.

All it would take is undercover police officers posing as clients to accumulate evidence as to the SOP of the providers.

Enter, pay, maybe get a massage, maybe not, get a handshake or a BJ, observe and experience the hot towel clean up.

This covers the cops from admitting they "used" the services of women being Allegedly trafficked.

They caught a big fish and know that Mr Kraft wouldn't want any video "leaked". ?

If the video is never leaked and Kraft pleas out, we may never know.

Ridem
02-26-19, 10:50

If the video is never leaked and Kraft pleas out, we may never know.The video they have is from outside surveillance and they confiscated the security footage inside the shop, how they got (If they did) of inside the room is another question. Supposedly there was some undercover body cam footage. Does that mean that LEO was running around with no clothes or just a towel and a body or junior cam?

P. S The shop owner (who shall remain nameless here) also owns shop in Oxford, well at least it's not Foxboro. H'mmm was that a Bentley in Oxford?

Sounds
02-26-19, 11:03
how they got (If they did) of inside the room is another question. Been posted in other forums on here. Cops said there was a "bomb scare" and evacuated the place. Went to "search" for the bomb and installed cameras.

GoombaOomba
02-26-19, 16:37
Why would someone of his stature, go to a Strip Mall to a "Cheesy" Massage Parlor? With all his $$ all he has to do is dial 1-900 BABE and send for anything he wants.

Easy as pie and no one knows what's going on!

Maybe he's got a weird sex addiction?

Jack Allen
03-01-19, 14:46
Why would someone of his stature, go to a Strip Mall to a "Cheesy" Massage Parlor? With all his $$ all he has to do is dial 1-900 BABE and send for anything he wants.

Easy as pie and no one knows what's going on!

Maybe he's got a weird sex addiction?Sounds like he had a long time friendship with the two older women he was caught with. Just because you have money does not mean you don't hang with many who are not as rich as you. My brother and his wife meet an older well to do rich couple at a camp they stayed at during the summer. They have very little money, but the rich couple enjoy their company and often invite them here and there for free. I've met many providers over the years. From 18 to 60 maybe older. I would choose an mature provider over a young almost always with exceptions.

CCChunks
03-02-19, 08:03
https://www.12up.com/posts/6309029-report-robert-kraft-s-illicit-massage-appears-to-have-come-from-licensed-masseuse-and-spa-manager/partners/42861?fbclid=IwAR2aRGA4_JWQBJvS6cnCh2-VbV2PsVrXfbr118abXfO-afqi8fRX9L1F3b0

Robert Kraft's Illicit Massage Appears to Have Come From Licensed Masseuse and Spa Manager.

Looks like not a trafficking issue, many that do this for $$ not forced and make plenty of it.

Sounds
03-19-19, 13:54
Looks like prosecutors are trying to cover their ass and have their cake and eat it too!

"The proposed deal, however, calls for Kraft to admit he would have been found guilty at trial".

https://www.wsj.com/articles/florida-prosecutors-offer-to-drop-charges-against-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-11553014972?mod=searchresults&page=1&pos=1

Hope he takes them up on their bluff.

Drewonhere
03-20-19, 16:09
Looks like prosecutors are trying to cover their ass and have their cake and eat it too!

"The proposed deal, however, calls for Kraft to admit he would have been found guilty at trial".

https://www.wsj.com/articles/florida-prosecutors-offer-to-drop-charges-against-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-11553014972?mod=searchresults&page=1&pos=1

Hope he takes them up on their bluff.He isn't taking the deal. They may have chosen the wrong high profile guy to make an example of. Hahaha.

It's Kraft's turn now!

JmspTool
03-31-19, 16:55
I honestly think they fabricated the information to get the warrant for the video. They saw a big fish and were expecting them to roll over to end the whole ordeal and move on. But the big fish has some fight in him he prob knows he can suppress the video, I am expecting this video to be leaked if he wins. I also hope he sues and gets a huge settlement to prevent other agencies trying the same thing.

WalterMitty
04-16-19, 14:14
https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-filmed-getting-massage-at-florida-spa-files-lawsuit

Aren't we all presumed innocent until proven guilty?

JoeMuckInFutch
04-16-19, 14:57
https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-filmed-getting-massage-at-florida-spa-files-lawsuit

Aren't we all presumed innocent until proven guilty?If all us active mongers could each send in a buck anonymously, we could help pay his lawyer. Beats the heck out of checking off money for politicians on income tax forms.

Drewonhere
04-16-19, 17:29
If all us active mongers could each send in a buck anonymously, we could help pay his lawyer. Beats the heck out of checking off money for politicians on income tax forms.Wouldn't surprise me if the Kraft camp was behind the funding of this "ordinary citizen" in order to get an invasion of privacy ruling on the cameras installed.

Sounds
04-18-19, 09:15
Appears they will release the Kraft spa video at some point. Media is pushing for the release as well. Why? Who wants to see Kraft naked anyway?

Feels like a bunch of disgruntled Dolphin fans got together to stick it to him.

Sounds
04-22-19, 14:54
https://nypost.com/2019/04/21/why-bob-krafts-ordeal-should-alarm-us-all/?utm_source=maropost&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nypdaily&utm_content=20190422&tpcc=morning_report&mpweb=755-7797796-711672328

Funny how it mentions the trafficking victims went from something like 2 to 5 originally to 0.

JmspTool
04-24-19, 13:02
Looks like the tape was leaked or at least being shopped around to be sold. I figured if the tape was suppressed it would be leaked. I'm sure it'll surface online again.

Sounds
04-29-19, 20:41
Looks like the tape was leaked or at least being shopped around to be sold. I figured if the tape was suppressed it would be leaked. I'm sure it'll surface online again.https://patch.com/massachusetts/foxborough/robert-kraft-prostitution-video-supressed-judge-doubles-down

The prosecutors should save FL some money and drop all charges against everyone now.

Sounds
05-14-19, 16:19
https://patch.com/massachusetts/foxborough/robert-kraft-scores-huge-victory-prostitution-case

Seems the video can't be used at trial and the traffic stop was unlawful.

Sounds
08-29-20, 23:21
Latest appeal by prosecutors in Kraft's favor.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/19/us/robert-kraft-prostitution-video-appeal/index.html

Now they have to decide their next move.

Drewonhere
09-28-20, 08:55
Wonder how much $ was spent on each side? No way a reg guy could a pushed back like he did.

Wish Kraft would blow up the media saying the bust was all BS, no trafficking involved and the methods and intentions used by LE were dubious at best.

Sounds
09-30-20, 08:55
Wonder how much $ was spent on each side? No way a reg guy could a pushed back like he did.

Wish Kraft would blow up the media saying the bust was all BS, no trafficking involved and the methods and intentions used by LE were dubious at best.They already said no trafficking a while back. But that does not create a sensational headline so not as much media coverage for that story.

Probably would have gotten away with the video evidence if they did not go after Kraft. Sure they loved the headlines that they caught him. Turns out it was the worst thing that could have happened to their case.

Hopefully LEO everywhere will learn that it is not worth it to pursue these kind of cases. This is certainly an area where defund the police makes sense to me.

There is some lawyer preparing a class action lawsuit in FL for the guys caught up in this. Hope they get compensated.

There were also a number of guys that accepted some plea deal they offered at the beginning. As part of it think they had to admit guilt but everything would be dropped. Sure they are regretting that decision.

Drewonhere
09-30-20, 16:17
They already said no trafficking a while back. But that does not create a sensational headline so not as much media coverage for that story.

Probably would have gotten away with the video evidence if they did not go after Kraft. Sure they loved the headlines that they caught him. Turns out it was the worst thing that could have happened to their case.

Hopefully LEO everywhere will learn that it is not worth it to pursue these kind of cases. This is certainly an area where defund the police makes sense to me.

There is some lawyer preparing a class action lawsuit in FL for the guys caught up in this. Hope they get compensated.

There were also a number of guys that accepted some plea deal they offered at the beginning. As part of it think they had to admit guilt but everything would be dropped. Sure they are regretting that decision.My point was for him to MAKE it a big headline, using his platform to reveal how much BS was behind the whole sting to DEBUNK the original story and reveal the dubious methods used by these forces. Rub it back in their faces to cause as much turmoil as they caused him.

Ridgid
09-30-20, 22:12
My point was for him to MAKE it a big headline, using his platform to reveal how much BS was behind the whole sting to DEBUNK the original story and reveal the dubious methods used by these forces. Rub it back in their faces to cause as much turmoil as they caused him.He wants this to go away. He's not going to risk his NFL franchise "to reveal how much BS was behind the whole sting" LOL.