PDA

View Full Version : Ashley D.

CMoneyNo5
02-03-19, 03:50
I don't know if anyone has been with her or not but I just saw a disturbing Facebook post. Ashley was bragging about her evil misdeeds and was bragging about letting you guys fuck her raw.

L.

Sghb1
02-03-19, 08:41
Hopefully it's someone hacking her but I'm not so sure.

Sharky2
02-03-19, 11:06
I don't know if anyone has been with her or not but I just saw a disturbing Facebook post. Ashley was bragging about her evil misdeeds and was bragging about letting you guys fuck her raw.

L.I'm not familiar with her, where's she been advertising?

CMoneyNo5
02-03-19, 12:06
I'm not familiar with her, where's she been advertising?I don't know. The first time I've ever seen her in my life was this Facebook post.

Member #6269
02-04-19, 08:26
I don't know. The first time I've ever seen her in my life was this Facebook post.Is she advertising as Little Mermaid on STG?

The small Facebook pic looks similar?

BigD774
02-04-19, 12:15
The tattoo's don't seem to match from her facebook account.

Is she advertising as Little Mermaid on STG?

The small Facebook pic looks similar?

AMK101
02-05-19, 00:21
I'm calling BS on this one. A) the confessional portion is way too much. She confesses to using and abusing too much just for what, shits and giggles? Because she can? B) No one has even seen her advertise before. I get that most wouldn't admit to seeing her, especially if they have been exposed, but she doesn't come across as a UTR so she would have had to advertise somewhere. C) the hacking bit is a nice touch and the explanation of getting out in front of it is plausible but there is zero regret, no coulda' shoulda', no mention of hurting loved ones.