PDA

View Full Version : Oriental massage hype.

Hanzo8
01-29-19, 17:28
Had a job in ventura so decided to see what the hype was with oriental in ventura. I parked on the street since I was in a company vehicle and called for kim said I would be there 5 minutes walked to the green building went around back and was greeted by a lady nnot kim (smaller) . Ask if I been here before I lied said yes and I called in for kim, oh oh she busy I do for you I said naw il wait and I should of because after 15 minutes I chose her. The massage was garbage and she had a somewhat fucked attitude so I did not enjoy the he with the rush job and complaining, kim was finally free so I told her stop just bring kim she said my tip so I gave her $40 just to leave and kim came in she started sucking my nipples and playing with my sack cand tried to fake a bbj by laying on her side so I couldn't see what si was doing which she was blowing and stroking but not sucking. Told her to stop I got up put a towel on the chair sat down and told her suck me off, she tried the saran wrap I said no she said how much I said $60 she countered $100 I said nope $75 she said ok and sucked me bareback for 10 minutes but was getting annoyed because I didn't cum then she rushed till I said let me cum on your tits which I did and I cleaned up while she went to go clean up. Kim is old and dumpy looking a bbw with no ass with a ok face for a old korean, I got what I payed for but I won't return lot better out there BTW I was there Fri. Last week.

Hanzo8
01-29-19, 17:29
Had a job in ventura so decided to see what the hype was with oriental in ventura. I parked on the street since I was in a company vehicle and called for kim said I would be there 5 minutes walked to the green building went around back and was greeted by a lady nnot kim (smaller) . Ask if I been here before I lied said yes and I called in for kim, oh oh she busy I do for you I said naw il wait and I should of because after 15 minutes I chose her. The massage was garbage and she had a somewhat fucked attitude so I did not enjoy the he with the rush job and complaining, kim was finally free so I told her stop just bring kim she said my tip so I gave her $40 just to leave and kim came in she started sucking my nipples and playing with my sack cand tried to fake a bbj by laying on her side so I couldn't see what si was doing which she was blowing and stroking but not sucking. Told her to stop I got up put a towel on the chair sat down and told her suck me off, she tried the saran wrap I said no she said how much I said $60 she countered $100 I said nope $75 she said ok and sucked me bareback for 10 minutes but was getting annoyed because I didn't cum then she rushed till I said let me cum on your tits which I did and I cleaned up while she went to go clean up. Kim is old and dumpy looking a bbw with no ass with a ok face for a old korean, I got what I payed for but I won't return lot better out there BTW I was there Fri. Last week.(sorry for the grammar typing from a cellphone).