PDA

View Full Version : Group Events

PlayTiem
01-29-19, 17:04
I know there was the one that Andi from JAX hosted recently (that I happily attended), and I've heard about (but never been to) others here in JAX. I also know that other cities have a thread devoted to Group Events with one or more providers and multiple guests, so here I am trying to start a Jacksonville Group Event thread.

Fishguy717
01-30-19, 08:24
I know there was the one that Andi from JAX hosted recently (that I happily attended), and I've heard about (but never been to) others here in JAX. I also know that other cities have a thread devoted to Group Events with one or more providers and multiple guests, so here I am trying to start a Jacksonville Group Event thread.I went to a few in the past, most recently 3-4 years ago, in other cities like Tampa & Orlando. They were put on by groups from The Erotic Review, and were called "Meet and Greets". Pretty strict to be invited to the first time, but for good reason. They were pretty fun, and you saw some hot chicks. However, what I learned from it is in most cases the best looking ones already had 'dates' setup before you even got there. So if you waited till arrival 'the good ones were taken' so to speak. Not 100% of them, but you get the picture.

And nothing (well almost nothing) would happen AT the meet and greets. It was just a way for guys and girls to get to know one another more than the online pics, and develop a better relationship for after the meet and greet.

I will say that these were at larger cities than Jax, and still I would have expected more people. There were usually about 8-12 girls, and 15-ish guys. So I would expect to have a smaller turnout in a city like ours.

Questionable 1
01-30-19, 15:36
As a former swinger, we use to have gatherings like this all the time. Often they would turn into full on orgies, but not always. A meet up of providers and mongers would be a lot of fun, especially if it were set up as a met and greet at first with a "Party" to follow. Who do we know on the provider side that would be interested?

Member #6033
01-30-19, 16:58
As a former swinger, we use to have gatherings like this all the time. Often they would turn into full on orgies, but not always. A meet up of providers and mongers would be a lot of fun, especially if it were set up as a met and greet at first with a "Party" to follow. Who do we know on the provider side that would be interested?We're active swingers and often thought it would be great to have a few providers available for couples at our parties. Since the law changes, parties charging on SLS, for example can't advertise. We could do something UTR, as couples are always seeking the Unicorn. I wonder if there are providers willing to spend a Saturday evening at a swingers event, private and safe, with several couples. Finding the couples would take a few texts, providers would have to be flexible with their requirements. Any interest?

PlayTiem
01-31-19, 11:06
My understanding was that meet and greets were for just that. Some of the providers might get a little playful, but usually anything serious would happen outside of the M&G.

I had heard that most swingers very much didn't like providers who required donations to be present. I had also seen plenty of providers who advertised that they would be companions to couples-only swingers events, but haven't seen much mention of that post-FOSTA.

An important thing to keep in mind as I say this is that I've never been to either a M&G or a swingers event, so this is purely what I've picked up on from talking to mongers, providers, and the occasional swinger in my time in the hobby.

From the providers I've talked to, one of the obvious concerns is their security. If a sizeable number of the guests at a party would be known to the provider (or known to a provider that they trust), then they might be comfortable with it, otherwise not so much. I know that at the group event that I was at, everyone (or almost everyone?) had seen at least one of the providers multiple times, was a senior member here, or both.

PlayTiem
01-31-19, 11:09
I'm reposting from USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews just so's it's in its own thread:

Andi's group event did happen, and I had a really great time!

This was the first time I had done anything quite like this (done some threesomes in private life and with providers, though), so I wasn't sure exactly what to expect and was more than a little nervous. Having visited with Andi many times obviously made me more comfortable, and having run into and chatted with Venus beforehand also made it easier. I knew that Andi has known Tabby for a long time, and that she wouldn't vouch for someone if they weren't worth visiting with.

She wasn't sure exactly how many guys would show, and it turned out to be a pretty small number. Only 5 guys showed out of apparently dozens of inquiries. So, with 5 guys and 3 girls, it definitely was more of a "group event" than an assembly line gang bang, which was just fine with me. The guys were all cool and mellow about the whole thing. Obviously, everyone was nervous, at the beginning anyways. But if there had been someone drunk, or an asshole, or whatever, the whole vibe would have been very different.

I'm not going to go through a catalog of everything that happened, because that would take too long, but: All around BBBJ, covered FS and greek.

Tabby isn't a fan of greek, but she showed up just as the whole thing was starting, and I don't think we had said 5 words to each other before I was plowing away in her tight pussy while she was blowing one of the other guys, so I didn't mind too much. He joked that this must be what it's like getting a blowjob during an earthquake.

Venus is, in a very good way, exactly what I expected she would be like from having met her: Petite and with pixie short hair, with nice fit body, a wicked little spark in her eyes, and an obvious enjoyment of sex. She's not fully shaved, but nicely trimmed, and has the cutest pussies I've seen in awhile. I had to munch on it while gently fingering her ass. One of the other guys showed up while I was doing this, so I had to say my hellos with my mouth full, LOL.

Andi was a little busy playing hostess at the beginning. She had to take my dick out of her mouth to answer the door once. She was clearly wanting everyone to have a good time, and once she saw that everyone was into it, she switched over fully into participating. I'm pretty sure I hit all 3 holes at least twice during the event, I know she got airtight at least once, and she squirted twice that I saw.

The girls played with each other. Not so much as a focus, but more as a complement to being with the guys. Kissing each other while giving a dual blowjob, me getting my balls licked and sucked by Andi while Venus rode me astride standing, all three really enjoying the Hitachi, that sort of thing.

Like I said, I'm not going to list all of the stuff I got to do and see, but I made a point of only finishing once the whole time. , and watching Venus on her knees, waiting for (what was for me, anyways) a huge load of cum on her tits so Andi could lick it off will live in my spank bank until my brain stops working.

After awhile, everything wound down. We had a few drinks and snacks, and everyone said their goodbyes. I had a great time, and it really seemed that everyone else (including the girls) did, too. Everyone agreed we would definitely have to do it again!

Oh, BTW, the hotel was very nice, the suite was great for the activities, and everything was there. Condoms, lube, wipes, snacks, whatever. It was great that once everything got going, all I had to "worry" about was having fun with three very accommodating ladies.

Handicapper
01-31-19, 18:52
We used to go to some fun swingers parties over at the Hilltop in Orange Park and at the old Endo Exo in San Marco. Great times and plenty of hot women. It was a super way to meet and test the waters for the after party hook-ups at the designated hotels which offered a discounted block of rooms.

OneOfTwo
02-07-19, 22:01
I will be in jacksonville on Sunday 10 Feb, for one night as I am passing through. Interested in hosting a group of guys, but not sure how to setup such. I have a fantasy of 5 or more guys standing around me taking turns for two-three hours constantly fingering / fisting me, licking / sucking my boobs, sticking dick in my mouth, etc. Whatever they want to do, just make me do it. Just want them to continue non-stop for two-three hours, even if I start to whine and complain. .

Not My Job
02-08-19, 10:35
I will be in jacksonville on Sunday 10 Feb, for one night as I am passing through. Interested in hosting a group of guys, but not sure how to setup such. I have a fantasy of 5 or more guys standing around me taking turns for two-three hours constantly fingering / fisting me, licking / sucking my boobs, sticking dick in my mouth, etc. Whatever they want to do, just make me do it. Just want them to continue non-stop for two-three hours, even if I start to whine and complain. .Why can't we have more ladies like you here in Jax? For the record, I can"t make it on Sunday, but wish you were here on some weekdays!

NMJ.

PlayTiem
02-08-19, 14:06
I will be in jacksonville on Sunday 10 Feb, for one night as I am passing through. Interested in hosting a group of guys, but not sure how to setup such. I have a fantasy of 5 or more guys standing around me taking turns for two-three hours constantly fingering / fisting me, licking / sucking my boobs, sticking dick in my mouth, etc. Whatever they want to do, just make me do it. Just want them to continue non-stop for two-three hours, even if I start to whine and complain. .Hi. So, I saw this and was intrigued, but: It looks like all your previous posts are for Raleigh out of adult bookstore booths from a few years ago, and I couldn't find any pictures? Do you have any available?

LovesAFreak
02-08-19, 14:07
I will be in jacksonville on Sunday 10 Feb, for one night as I am passing through. Interested in hosting a group of guys, but not sure how to setup such. I have a fantasy of 5 or more guys standing around me taking turns for two-three hours constantly fingering / fisting me, licking / sucking my boobs, sticking dick in my mouth, etc. Whatever they want to do, just make me do it. Just want them to continue non-stop for two-three hours, even if I start to whine and complain. .I won't be available this Sunday but would love to participate in this hot fantasy. This would be a dream come true, gosh I wish I could be there.

Questionable 1
02-08-19, 15:16
I will be in jacksonville on Sunday 10 Feb, for one night as I am passing through. Interested in hosting a group of guys, but not sure how to setup such. I have a fantasy of 5 or more guys standing around me taking turns for two-three hours constantly fingering / fisting me, licking / sucking my boobs, sticking dick in my mouth, etc. Whatever they want to do, just make me do it. Just want them to continue non-stop for two-three hours, even if I start to whine and complain. .I am VERY interested in your group idea. Let me know if you get it together.

Q1.

ElleOn18
02-08-19, 18:03
I would love to be part of this.

I will be in jacksonville on Sunday 10 Feb, for one night as I am passing through. Interested in hosting a group of guys, but not sure how to setup such. I have a fantasy of 5 or more guys standing around me taking turns for two-three hours constantly fingering / fisting me, licking / sucking my boobs, sticking dick in my mouth, etc. Whatever they want to do, just make me do it. Just want them to continue non-stop for two-three hours, even if I start to whine and complain. .

Jactionville
02-09-19, 09:54
I will be in jacksonville on Sunday 10 Feb, for one night as I am passing through. Interested in hosting a group of guys, but not sure how to setup such. I have a fantasy of 5 or more guys standing around me taking turns for two-three hours constantly fingering / fisting me, licking / sucking my boobs, sticking dick in my mouth, etc. Whatever they want to do, just make me do it. Just want them to continue non-stop for two-three hours, even if I start to whine and complain. .I'm ready and available for you all day! Let's get you what you need!

Supag
02-09-19, 10:20
I will be in jacksonville on Sunday 10 Feb, for one night as I am passing through. Interested in hosting a group of guys, but not sure how to setup such. I have a fantasy of 5 or more guys standing around me taking turns for two-three hours constantly fingering / fisting me, licking / sucking my boobs, sticking dick in my mouth, etc. Whatever they want to do, just make me do it. Just want them to continue non-stop for two-three hours, even if I start to whine and complain. .It looks like you already have volunteers! Just need a place and pick your guys out now. Sounds amazing though. I always wanted to participate in something like this.

PlayTiem
02-09-19, 19:44
Did none of you notice the as-yet-unresponded-to post #10 here?

OneOfTwo has no pics, only one other post here that's less than a few years old, and, unless I missed something, no substantiation from any other member that any of the described activities in Raleigh ever happened? Not to be a wet blanket. I'd be as interested as any guy in this, but it just doesn't seem like it makes much sense.

Sicilly
02-09-19, 23:28
Why I'd luv to get together with a bunch of other old guys and get naked in the hopes of scoring some dirty snatch from a couple of used skanks. Oh wait.

JamTime
02-10-19, 11:28
If someone could talk LIttleSexyMe into doing a group thing when she swings through Jax that would sure be fun.

OneOfTwo
02-10-19, 17:37
But not sure who will or will not show. Most seem to want pic or talk on phone.

PipiLong
02-10-19, 18:46
But not sure who will or will not show. Most seem to want pic or talk on phone.Mind sending me your number?

Quebec99
02-10-19, 18:53
But not sure who will or will not show. Most seem to want pic or talk on phone.Is there any reason you refuse to send one? Many of us just want to make sure you're real and no LEO trying to entrap us.

OneOfTwo
02-10-19, 19:08
Mind sending me your number?I am sending room number to several already. Waiting to see who shows.

PipiLong
02-10-19, 19:16
Can I get first dibs if they don't show?

I am sending room number to several already. Waiting to see who shows.

PlayTiem
02-10-19, 19:44
But not sure who will or will not show. Most seem to want pic or talk on phone.Best of luck. I obviously wasn't one who received a private message, but I'd be curious to see how many guys turn up.

Especially given circumstances, there's no way I would show up at a random hotel room without a verified picture, at least one senior active member vouching for who I was showing up to see, and a senior active member verifying that the verified picture matches who shows up for a public meet beforehand. But I never did work up the courage / feel the need to stick my dick through a random glory hole, either.

I guess I can go help Sicily out with his "separated at birth" scrapbook of providers and men he considers ugly. I think the Steve Buscemi comparison is one of my ATFs.

Quebec99
02-10-19, 20:10
Best of luck. I obviously wasn't one who received a private message, but I'd be curious to see how many guys turn up.

Especially given circumstances, there's no way I would show up at a random hotel room without a verified picture, at least one senior active member vouching for who I was showing up to see, and a senior active member verifying that the verified picture matches who shows up for a public meet beforehand. But I never did work up the courage / feel the need to stick my dick through a random glory hole, either.

I guess I can go help Sicily out with his "separated at birth" scrapbook of providers and men he considers ugly. I think the Steve Buscemi comparison is one of my ATFs.I absolutely agree with P. T. -I wouldn't dare show up in a random situation like this. Time to think with the big head gents and do not fall for the okie dokie!

AMnnos
02-10-19, 20:34
I hope I'm doing everyone a favor by asking this, OneOfTwo, Do you mind posting a couple pics? Your inviting Jax members to cum over so you can have all your holes poked but you have nothin proving that you're even the opposite sex. Especially with the recent N4 J coverage on providers here in J'ville, you're probably putting a big doubt in everyone.

Researching your past posts in your home-city, most are nothing more than one or two-liners. Nothing showing you're an actual provider or you have provided. Maybe one member had asked about you. Thats about it. I've checked USASG's sister sight to see if you've advertised there-- zilch! But then again, there's no pic to compare it to. What little provider advertising, theres no mention of multiple players advertised. Checked STG, 1 BP, CXG, and even dipped into CL for a possible invitation. Nada.

Hope this shoots the elephant in the room. Oh BTW, your status of Senior Member doesn't sit well either.

Jactionville
02-10-19, 20:48
I am sending room number to several already. Waiting to see who shows.Safe to say this was fake, and a waste of time. Silly me!

OneOfTwo
02-10-19, 21:40
Safe to say this was fake, and a waste of time. Silly me!Not fake, with several members in raleigh nc group having partaken in the fun before. I am not a professional, therefore I post no pics or phone number, not even a google number, because I do not have to do so. This site did not workout in Jax, but craigslist suprisingly did. I do not blame anyone that does not show, as I do not setup for others, only for me. I am a hobbyist and do not meet on others terms, only my own, just as why'all. .

OneOfTwo
02-10-19, 21:45
I hope I'm doing everyone a favor by asking this, OneOfTwo, Do you mind posting a couple pics? Your inviting Jax members to cum over so you can have all your holes poked but you have nothin proving that you're even the opposite sex. Especially with the recent N4 J coverage on providers here in J'ville, you're probably putting a big doubt in everyone.

Researching your past posts in your home-city, most are nothing more than one or two-liners. Nothing showing you're an actual provider or you have provided. Maybe one member had asked about you. Thats about it. I've checked USASG's sister sight to see if you've advertised there-- zilch! But then again, there's no pic to compare it to. What little provider advertising, theres no mention of multiple players advertised. Checked STG, 1 BP, CXG, and even dipped into CL for a possible invitation. Nada.

Hope this shoots the elephant in the room. Oh BTW, your status of Senior Member doesn't sit well either.But you did not do the most obvious thing, being to ask about me on the Raleigh adult bookstore group. On CL I use to simply post ann at 198 was looking, but that was before the casual encounter area was removed. I post very differently in CL now, due to the changes last year.

Jactionville
02-11-19, 04:29
Not fake, with several members in raleigh nc group having partaken in the fun before. I am not a professional, therefore I post no pics or phone number, not even a google number, because I do not have to do so. This site did not workout in Jax, but craigslist suprisingly did. I do not blame anyone that does not show, as I do not setup for others, only for me. I am a hobbyist and do not meet on others terms, only my own, just as why'all. .Sure, I doubt you messaged anyone, but on to the next.

XxMarkXx
02-11-19, 15:42
Not fake, with several members in raleigh nc group having partaken in the fun before. I am not a professional, therefore I post no pics or phone number, not even a google number, because I do not have to do so. This site did not workout in Jax, but craigslist suprisingly did. I do not blame anyone that does not show, as I do not setup for others, only for me. I am a hobbyist and do not meet on others terms, only my own, just as why'all. .So, how did it go? I am dying to know. I didn't get a response to my pm about joining, but would love to know if it happened.

Quebec99
02-12-19, 13:33
This is what someone on Raleigh NC board said about oneOFTwo or whatever:

"There used to be an older lady that went by OneOfTwo that would show up for group play at The Hill, if it's her then she was rare and legit. ".

Take it for what it's worth.

OneOfTwo
02-17-19, 22:47
Hi. So, I saw this and was intrigued, but: It looks like all your previous posts are for Raleigh out of adult bookstore booths from a few years ago, and I couldn't find any pictures? Do you have any available?Hi Playtiem,

To ensure closure on your Post #16, I do not post pics or give out phone number, just as I expect you would not do, as that would make for easy fodder by both LEO and anyone else wanting to creating problems, not to mention I am a woman with a real job outside of my hobby. I have played in the hobby for decades and learned all of the tricks, from pic collectors to scammers wanting as much personal information as possible.

If the persons receiving messages that evening wanted to reach that evening, they could have called the hotel and been connected to my room, as they had that information. If they did not like what they saw at the hilton garden inn at room 501, they could have walked away. .

I always get and got what I wanted that evening, and am back home from my evening of fun and a five day cruise to the Bahamas, ironically spending a couple hours on a beach with some female providers wanting to go topless while taking provocative photos. .

Good luck and no worries.

PlayTiem
02-19-19, 14:50
Hi Playtiem,

To ensure closure on your Post #16, I do not post pics or give out phone number, just as I expect you would not do, as that would make for easy fodder by both LEO and anyone else wanting to creating problems, not to mention I am a woman with a real job outside of my hobby. I have played in the hobby for decades and learned all of the tricks, from pic collectors to scammers wanting as much personal information as possible.

If the persons receiving messages that evening wanted to reach that evening, they could have called the hotel and been connected to my room, as they had that information. If they did not like what they saw at the hilton garden inn at room 501, they could have walked away. .

I always get and got what I wanted that evening, and am back home from my evening of fun and a five day cruise to the Bahamas, ironically spending a couple hours on a beach with some female providers wanting to go topless while taking provocative photos. .

Good luck and no worries.Yeah, post #16 was really directed at the guys who seemed to have not paid attention to something that I had already addressed, not so much directed at you.

Obviously, I understand the need for discretion and whatever information you decide to disclose is up to you. Based on my needs for privacy, safety, and good use of my time, I reacted to what information I had available, and made my decisions and observations using that. From the information I had available, I'm sure I would make the same choices again, and it sounds like you're entirely comfortable with your choices.

With all that said, I'm glad you had a nice visit to our city and that you enjoyed your cruise and your time spent with the people you met!

Andi3030
04-10-19, 13:19
I'm thinking it's a good time to start thinking about a spring fling group event. What do you think?

ElleOn18
04-11-19, 02:42
I'm thinking it's a good time to start thinking about a spring fling group event. What do you think?Yes please.

Jax Hobbiest
04-12-19, 08:16
I'm thinking it's a good time to start thinking about a spring fling group event. What do you think?Sign me up.

Boring Name
04-12-19, 13:02
I'm thinking it's a good time to start thinking about a spring fling group event. What do you think?I couldn't make the first one, I'd like to make the next one.

JaxPyro
04-12-19, 14:29
Missed the first one so would be down.

Jax411
04-16-19, 12:37
Love to join!

Bud Green
04-16-19, 15:45
Hell I might be able to bring a civilian woman.

SeeMoBooty
04-17-19, 11:23
I'll do it also.

Andi3030
04-18-19, 15:11
Hell I might be able to bring a civilian woman.I like the way you think!

Andi3030
05-06-19, 12:31
Date is set! Looking forward to it!

PlayTiem
05-13-19, 12:17
Awww sheeet! I'm in. Andi confirmed in private that the original lineup (Andi, Venus, and Tabby) is going to be back, PLUS Tabby's daughter (yes, actual) Jesse is going to be joining in. Fling at end of this month, about the same time and place. She said she was going to post the details and pics. I sort of expected she would've already, but I guess having Natalie in town kept her busy until now.

Andi3030
05-13-19, 21:36
Thought you might want to take a gander.

Ccdap
05-13-19, 22:08
Date is set! Looking forward to it!I'm open to joining this spring fling! I would look forward to it, any details or messages would be appreciated.

Lord Humongus
05-13-19, 23:59
Would be willing to attend this get together.

Jactionville
05-14-19, 06:14
Date is set! Looking forward to it!Please send me the details!

Zed73
05-14-19, 16:13
Date is set! Looking forward to it!Would love to join if possible, can pm details.

Alex9990
05-14-19, 16:37
This looks good, please forward the details to me.

Thanks!

Andi3030
05-14-19, 17:55
please send me the details!empty some space!

Member #6355
05-14-19, 21:54
I'm thinking it's a good time to start thinking about a spring fling group event. What do you think?Any chance of booking that mother-daughter duo as a separate even while they're in Jax?

Sicilly
05-15-19, 10:37
I'm off to fuch some camels dung and mix the semen with it to make freeze pops for later.

Andi3030
05-15-19, 11:18
Any chance of booking that mother-daughter duo as a separate even while they're in Jax?You would have to contact them but as far as I know they are only planning on driving in for the event. They are always avail in Daytona.

EatNGood
05-15-19, 19:25
I'm off to fuch some camels dung and mix the semen with it to make freeze pops for later.Its better as pudding. Disgusting.

PlayTiem
05-16-19, 05:30
I'm off to fuch some camels dung and mix the semen with it to make freeze pops for later.Ok, you do you! Whatever it takes to maintain that spritely demeanor! 😂.

Whitbiz61
05-16-19, 08:03
Thought you might want to take a gander.Looking forward to being able to be here for the Fling!

Alex9990
05-16-19, 11:41
I have to pass, hard to take the time off for this adventure.

Jactionville
05-17-19, 06:48
empty some space!Box is now cleared.

Andi3030
05-24-19, 15:27
Less than a week! All of us Sooo excited! Don't forget to contact me! FYI, There will be a cap on attendees.

Math Guy
05-26-19, 00:23
Less than a week! All of us Sooo excited! Don't forget to contact me! FYI, There will be a cap on attendees.I wish I could join why'all.

Andi3030
05-26-19, 16:56
I wish I could join why'all.Awww (sad pouting face).

Well. There is always next time.

DWaltonXXX
05-27-19, 10:56
Turning yall into "why'all"?

I wish I could join why'all.

Don Magic Juan
05-27-19, 22:38
Less than a week! All of us Sooo excited! Don't forget to contact me! FYI, There will be a cap on attendees.Being in the inaugural group, I can vouch it's well price of admission and everyone was awesome. Wish I can go to this one as there's more and new girls, but I'll be traveling 🙁.

TallBear
05-28-19, 07:57
Turning yall into "why'all"?Ya got to make allowances, they ain't from around here.

Hope "why'all" have a great time. Wish I was there.

PlayTiem
05-29-19, 15:13
Turning yall into "why'all"?It's a special moderator optional setting on this sub-board that I enabled to annoy everyone.

Just kidding! I noticed that the board does it automatically awhile back, and switched to using "you all" if I feel the urge.

Speaking of urges! Tomorrow is spring fling! Woot! Can't wait.

Member #6123
05-29-19, 15:57
Dang wish I could attend but in Chicago now.

Well you lucky dogs have fun. Oh BTW is this going to be going on FB live LOL?

Or maybe Youporn 😂.

It's a special moderator optional setting on this sub-board that I enabled to annoy everyone.

Just kidding! I noticed that the board does it automatically awhile back, and switched to using "you all" if I feel the urge.

Speaking of urges! Tomorrow is spring fling! Woot! Can't wait.

LuckyGandor
06-01-19, 15:24
What happened to recent posts?

Alex9990
06-01-19, 20:41
What happened to recent posts?I see everything through 05/29. If there are other posts, I must've missed them or the folks are quiet about what happened at Spring Fling.

PlayTiem
06-03-19, 12:53
I see everything through 05/29. If there are other posts, I must've missed them or the folks are quiet about what happened at Spring Fling.Things did not go as planned for the Spring Fling. Basically, it ended up being me and another guy with 4 girls. There's more to it than that, but that's the short version. I'd be surprised if there was another one, and if there is, I'd bet on there being deposits being absolutely required.

I know Andi got pretty drunk afterwards, and I think she angry drunk posted about it and there were some replies, none of which I actually saw.

Johnny Drama
06-03-19, 16:37
For the amount of money they were asking you could get laid in Jacksonville 12 times. Just saying.

JD.

Fishguy717
06-03-19, 18:13
Things did not go as planned for the Spring Fling. Basically, it ended up being me and another guy with 4 girls. There's more to it than that, but that's the short version. I'd be surprised if there was another one, and if there is, I'd bet on there being deposits being absolutely required.

I know Andi got pretty drunk afterwards, and I think she angry drunk posted about it and there were some replies, none of which I actually saw.I haven't had an interest in this one, but I could provide a bit of advice if someone wanted to run one in the future. I went several times to larger, similar events, listed in 'Meet and Greets' under the TER site. Tampa and Orlando mainly, a couple further south. But if you (or the person wanting to run one) went thru the motions of going to one of these, IF you could even get in (first time is pretty tough without strong references), every aspect of it is very strict, and would never be at someone's house, in fact the location is sent to the final list of invitees on the DAY OF. That's the short version, but she could learn a lot. And I'm not sure Jacksonville could support one of those anyway, due to lack of talent. My two cents. Good luck in the future.

Rustysh1990
06-03-19, 20:14
Things did not go as planned for the Spring Fling. Basically, it ended up being me and another guy with 4 girls. There's more to it than that, but that's the short version. I'd be surprised if there was another one, and if there is, I'd bet on there being deposits being absolutely required.

I know Andi got pretty drunk afterwards, and I think she angry drunk posted about it and there were some replies, none of which I actually saw.If there was one less dude it could have been a good time. I would have been willing to pay their obscene price for some 4 on 1, even if a certain one of them who I will not name is decidedly unattractive. To each their own, but the bro ho ratio is all off in a gang bang imo.

Jax Hobbiest
06-04-19, 09:02
If there was one less dude it could have been a good time. I would have been willing to pay their obscene price for some 4 on 1, even if a certain one of them who I will not name is decidedly unattractive. To each their own, but the bro ho ratio is all off in a gang bang imo.I may be off base but I think the point here is that a lot of guys piped up and comkitted to making it then no showed. I can understand the frustrations. We don't like it when the providers pull those stunts so why 5 hink its ok to do it to them. Although it sounds fun, I could not come up. With that kind of donation but I atleast sent the message politely declining. Especially with a known quality provider. Just my 2 cents. Peace out.

EaglesSb
06-04-19, 12:41

I know Andi got pretty drunk afterwards, and I think she angry drunk posted about it and there were some replies, none of which I actually saw.Moral of the story, don't overcharge. It was expensive last time, I'm guessing they raised prices some more and were shocked when people didn't pony up a mortgage payment. If they charged the usual 2 girl rate per dude they would have been more successful. For the amount of money they were charging you could have done a 2 girl with any girl in jax and pay the hotel fee.

PlayTiem
06-04-19, 14:10
So I get that the group thing isn't some people's thing. Fine, to each his own.

As for price. Uh, eagles, didn't you see Natalie and sing her praises? Her hour is 250, right? So, 250 x2=500 - that's what the donation was for the spring fling. So, how is that not charging the same as doubles rates? But 3 hours with 4 girls instead of 1 hour with two. Last I checked, Venus' hour BY HERSELF was 300+, right?

I haven't had play time with Natalie, but I have seen her in person, and her and Venus are about the same age and both are slender and not busty. Between the two, I'd pick Venus, not to say anything bad about Natalie. But I know for damn sure Venus is a fun companion (and she likes playing with other girls, which Natalie doesn't). Andi isn't everyone's cup of tea, whatever, but I've said elsewhere that I think she's one of the best providers that I've encountered. Unlike plenty of others who claim that they can DT, but can't, she actually can with me, and with a smile! And after everyone bitched about her not doing sessions with Natalie, to actually have the mother daughter team up from Daytona? That was something I'd never had before, and there's a reason why both of them have good reviews. Good attitudes and good skills.

So, with all that, and that the first one was fun (notice that everyone who was there who posts has said the same thing. Here or elsewhere), I'm definitely glad that I was at this one, too, especially seeing as it might very well be the last one here, or at least with the same group of girls. I know Andi was pissed mostly about the no-shows, including at least two who had apparently confirmed that they were going to be there earlier that same day.

BTW, I've brought up Jax to girls that I've visited in other cities when I'm traveling, and pretty consistently they say they won't visit Jax because the guys are too cheap. I look at their tour schedules, and, guess what's missing? Yep, Jax. I see guys on here bitching about a lack of quality girls in Jax, but then say they won't pay above SWan rates, but they don't seem to make the connection.

ItStillWorks
06-04-19, 14:22
I sure hate to hear that things did not work out. I'm relatively new to this site and had other plans at the same time of the Spring Fling. I had sent a message to Andi expressing my regrets and saying that I hoped to be able to attend one in the future. Looks like that won't happen. I completely understand the ladies's feelings. If you say you are going to be there, then make sure you are there. Not the time to be playing games.

As for price. Uh, eagles, didn't you see Natalie and sing her praises? Her hour is 250, right? So, 250 x2=500 - that's what the donation was for the spring fling. So, how is that not charging the same as doubles rates? But 3 hours with 4 girls instead of 1 hour with two. Last I checked, Venus' hour BY HERSELF was 300+, right?

I haven't had play time with Natalie, but I have seen her in person, and her and Venus are about the same age and both are slender and not busty. Between the two, I'd pick Venus, not to say anything bad about Natalie. But I know for damn sure Venus is a fun companion (and she likes playing with other girls, which Natalie doesn't). Andi isn't everyone's cup of tea, whatever, but I've said elsewhere that I think she's one of the best providers that I've encountered. Unlike plenty of others who claim that they can DT, but can't, she actually can with me, and with a smile! And after everyone bitched about her not doing sessions with Natalie, to actually have the mother daughter team up from Daytona? That was something I'd never had before, and there's a reason why both of them have good reviews. Good attitudes and good skills.

So, with all that, and that the first one was fun (notice that everyone who was there who posts has said the same thing. Here or elsewhere), I'm definitely glad that I was at this one, too, especially seeing as it might very well be the last one here, or at least with the same group of girls. I know Andi was pissed mostly about the no-shows, including at least two who had apparently confirmed that they were going to be there earlier that same day.

BTW, I've brought up Jax to girls that I've visited in other cities when I'm traveling, and pretty consistently they say they won't visit Jax because the guys are too cheap. I look at their tour schedules, and, guess what's missing? Yep, Jax. I see guys on here bitching about a lack of quality girls in Jax, but then say they won't pay above SWan rates, but they don't seem to make the connection.

Kma2016
06-04-19, 19:54

BTW, I've brought up Jax to girls that I've visited in other cities when I'm traveling, and pretty consistently they say they won't visit Jax because the guys are too cheap. I look at their tour schedules, and, guess what's missing? Yep, Jax. I see guys on here bitching about a lack of quality girls in Jax, but then say they won't pay above SWan rates, but they don't seem to make the connection.Completely agree. If you know the cost, confirm, and then bail you can't ***** about the donation afterwards.

This wasn't my thing, and I never said I was going to go, but I have no troubles paying a premium for good service. How many sketchy, seedy, dangerous situations is worth saving a few bucks?

Also, having been with Andi, Venus and Natalie, I'm not going to say who is better but will say all were worth the cost and a lot of fun.

Fishguy717
06-05-19, 07:58
Moral of the story, don't overcharge. It was expensive last time, I'm guessing they raised prices some more and were shocked when people didn't pony up a mortgage payment. If they charged the usual 2 girl rate per dude they would have been more successful. For the amount of money they were charging you could have done a 2 girl with any girl in jax and pay the hotel fee.One more note from the Meet and Greets I spoke of earlier, related to the cost subject. It was only $100 to get in the door normally, and food (appetizers) and drinks (beer, wine, some hard liquor / mixers) were provided. Any other negotiations to spend time with a girl were COMPLETELY separate, and were actually discouraged at that location. They tried like hell to keep anything illegal out of this. They were really 'meet and greets' where you could meet new girls, and possibly see them after.

Note- one time my hotel room happened to be in the same hotel as the mixer (pure luck) and one fine lady and I slipped away to my room for a while.

Anyway, it may be a completely different type of event, just offering notes from the ones I did attend. Good luck on your future events.

Satisfaxxxion
06-05-19, 10:18

I know Andi got pretty drunk afterwards, and I think she angry drunk posted about it and there were some replies, none of which I actually saw.When I contacted Andi about the first one, I was told a deposit in advance was absolutely required. That's why I lost interest. I don't pay in advance in this hobby. Otherwise I would have shown up on time with cash in hand, to either event or quite possibly both. I guess the deposit was waived for the wrong guys.

JaxonMonger
06-15-19, 23:30
Awww sheeet! I'm in. Andi confirmed in private that the original lineup (Andi, Venus, and Tabby) is going to be back, PLUS Tabby's daughter (yes, actual) Jesse is going to be joining in. Fling at end of this month, about the same time and place. She said she was going to post the details and pics. I sort of expected she would've already, but I guess having Natalie in town kept her busy until now.I will be in Daytona next week. Anybody has Jesse contact? And if you don't mind sharing please PM me. It will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance as always.

PipiLong
06-16-19, 14:24
I will be in Daytona next week. Anybody has Jesse contact? And if you don't mind sharing please PM me. It will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance as always.She doesn't have a post but you can search STG for tabby and reach out to her to contact her daughter.

Andi3030
06-16-19, 16:13
I will be in Daytona next week. Anybody has Jesse contact? And if you don't mind sharing please PM me. It will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance as always.I PM'd you.

JaxRider
07-04-21, 20:39
Senior members pm me if interesred.