PDA

View Full Version : UTR going public

Spaz321
01-19-19, 18:26
There is a UTR going public. She wants me to post her phone number in my review.

Can I do that? I don't see a rule that says no.

If any admins can reply that would be great!

TwoWheelTourer
01-19-19, 21:09
There is a UTR going public. She wants me to post her phone number in my review.

If any admins can reply that would be great!I'm pretty sure posting numbers is against the rules. Maybe a PM to admin is better than a post here. I don't think they check posts unless someone on probation is posting.

It's in the rules, no posting of phone numbers at any time.

Tell her to put an ad on the classified site.

www.usaadultclassifieds.nl

A2

BillyBob000
02-20-20, 05:11

If any admins can reply that would be great!Best to just let mongers on a board in your area know you have a number to share. Then send as they ask for it in PM.

AsFanDan
02-26-20, 16:21
And once she has an ad up you can post the link.

JayJayTwo
03-04-20, 15:32

If any admins can reply that would be great!

Best to just let mongers on a board in your area know you have a number to share. Then send as they ask for it in PM.

And once she has an ad up you can post the link.Maybe you guys only noticed the month and not the year, but the OP was from January of 2019, over a year ago at this point. I'd guess the "UTR" has long since gone public!