PDA

View Full Version : Sugar babes and Seeking arrangement

ChiIowa
01-15-19, 00:13
Starting this thread to just have a place to post Sugar arrangements.

With the university and schools nearby post info guys.

DeltaTraveler
01-15-19, 15:21
OK, I will kick this one off. I have used SA when I travel with some success, but I am really struggling with the cost of membership and the amount of time it takes to identify and chat with POTs. I have reached out to a few locally, but I have gotten nervous about meeting them in public and potentially seeing friends or neighbors at a bar or coffee place. The few local that I have texted with seem eager to meet and are quick to send some pretty nice pictures. The other struggle I have with using SA locally is that I can't think of a way to disappear for a couple of hours every week or even every other week. Seems risky to me. I'd be interested to hear how others manage to sneak away.

ChiIowa
01-18-19, 10:28
OK, I will kick this one off. I have used SA when I travel with some success, but I am really struggling with the cost of membership and the amount of time it takes to identify and chat with POTs. I have reached out to a few locally, but I have gotten nervous about meeting them in public and potentially seeing friends or neighbors at a bar or coffee place. The few local that I have texted with seem eager to meet and are quick to send some pretty nice pictures. The other struggle I have with using SA locally is that I can't think of a way to disappear for a couple of hours every week or even every other week. Seems risky to me. I'd be interested to hear how others manage to sneak away.I have met a few on SA who have been worth it and then there are the flakes.

I have usually met them sort of out of town (fringe hotels) and they have been totally fine in doing that.

A few actually have offered to host like my current one and this is the easiest.

I have gotten away so far by sneaking away for work for a few hours most weekends to my office to make the next week easier.

I started on SA mainly because I got bored from the lack of action in CR.

Cost of SA: I justify it by being on it every 3 months or so. And take it as 1 bad experience 100 $ worth it for me.

Right now I have an SB who I see weekly at her place and it works out to be a great arrangement. For both.

Wwallace34
11-06-19, 14:03
Hey guys,

Looks like this forum is not super active but I am considering signing up for SA. This would both for local and national travel as I travel some for work. Ideally a steady local "friend" and some when I travel. I've never user the service before. Any tips or guidance any of you can provide? I need to be discreet of course so that is my main consideration.

ChiIowa
11-16-19, 16:44
Hey guys,

Looks like this forum is not super active but I am considering signing up for SA. This would both for local and national travel as I travel some for work. Ideally a steady local "friend" and some when I travel. I've never user the service before. Any tips or guidance any of you can provide? I need to be discreet of course so that is my main consideration.Most of my experience on sa has been positive but most of that is nationally. While travelling to. Chicago etc.

Discretion is easier with out of town experiences.

Depends on time of year / month: end of month is more productive time to meet.

It is definitely not as active as chicago. Bigger the city he more active the scene is.

If you are willing to take the time then there are a few gems around.

CgAthens
09-28-20, 22:02
Anyone have any experiences with Hope9891 on SA? I've got a date tomorrow and she was more than willing to come to motel. I set the tone and the price for 2 hours $$. Just wanted some feedback. I'll report back.

RandoGuy
09-29-20, 21:10
Have not seen her, but be careful. I left SA after a few months, nothing but scammers and rinsers in this area. I would hold on to half of the amount until after.

DeltaTraveler
11-03-20, 13:47
Anyone have any experiences with Hope9891 on SA? I've got a date tomorrow and she was more than willing to come to motel. I set the tone and the price for 2 hours $$. Just wanted some feedback. I'll report back.So did you go through with this? I am always looking for strategies on how the make seeking work for me. I need someone that can host.

Mr Charmo
05-21-21, 02:04
https://www.seeking.com/member/a0317bdd-d0fd-42ce-85a1-cb1f5151002b

Not sure why this girl came up on my searches all the way in Chicago, Her profile said Waverly Iowa, but now is simple Multiple Locations. She seems to be a money grab chick. Initial chat with her was actually pretty pleasant, but she has spikes to where she asks for ridiculous amounts of money gifts, doesn't coincide with what we had already chatted, established.

She later said it was her friend who grabbed her phone and messaged for her.

She drove into Chicago last week, said it was a 5-hour drive. Wanted me to take her shopping. But I was pretty much no interest after a text where she demanded a 5000 allowance, arrangement to be set already. AND, to be clear, we would have NO SEX.

Don't waste your time with this girl, unless you're actually getting her to take her panites off in front of you.

Good luck, but this one seems to be a scammer, money milker. Nice nude pics, though. She has great tits.