PDA

View Full Version : Lancaster

SandersBb23
01-14-19, 12:33
Any potential in Lancaster? I used to see a few girls in the area, but they all moved on.

BgiCock
01-27-19, 13:41
Any potential in Lancaster? I used to see a few girls in the area, but they all moved on.Been looking for them too.

MrBigMover2
01-29-21, 12:09
Nice girl in Lancaster I found of SA. A bill isn't bad for the service she gives. Clean polite and friendly. (740) 689-7239 Rosie.

MrBigMover2
05-06-21, 23:20
Nice girl in Lancaster I found of SA. A bill isn't bad for the service she gives. Clean polite and friendly. (740) 689-7239 Rosie.I have to apologize. It seems as if Rosie was only wanting to be a worker when she was in between men. She had asked me to put her infomation out sonsje could earn but she never said once she got into a relationship that was no longer her wish. And she's became quite upset about this but thankfully for me I have the texts messages of her asking me to do it. I've contacted an admin to see if the post can be deleted. Sorry if I caused anybody any unnecessary trouble.

Thomas Payne
06-23-21, 11:31
I have to apologize. It seems as if Rosie was only wanting to be a worker when she was in between men. She had asked me to put her infomation out sonsje could earn but she never said once she got into a relationship that was no longer her wish. And she's became quite upset about this but thankfully for me I have the texts messages of her asking me to do it. I've contacted an admin to see if the post can be deleted. Sorry if I caused anybody any unnecessary trouble.Damn shame. I would liked to have met her. Would she agree to UTR?