PDA

View Full Version : Sarah

LBrad52
01-10-19, 23:58
For those of you who have seen Sarah just a heads up.

Here's how it went down today. Was suppose to meet her at 10 this morning.

I got there at 9:45 and texted her I was 3 minutes away send me room number please.

Crickets! I left and started out back onto 195 when she texted me and said she was sorry she was in the shower. I said I'll jump off highway and can be there in 10 minutes, She said no that she had an 11 o'clock appt.

She said I could see her tonight at 6:30 and that she would take 60 off of the full hr I requested Great! I get there tonight and pulled into lot of Marys motor lodge and I'm facing the street. I'm parked near the dumpster or the clothes drop off whatever the fuck it is. I text her I'm there and it's 6:30 nothing. I'm waiting and then I look across the road into Wal mart parking lot and I see a car with lights on pulled off on the side of the exit drive heading west just sitting there. In the mean time I'm texting this ***** that I'm here and now its like 6:45 I'm watching this car and he puts. The brights on and I'm like fuck this I'm out, he pulls out puts the flashers on and pulls right behind my truck. I let the window down and he starts with the questions and bullshit I told him I just pulled in real quick to piss, He said you have been sitting here for ten minutes. I told him I answered a phone call, Thats when he said next time take a piss at DD.

I don't know about you but fuck these seedy motels. I did let her know what happened she got back to, e a half hour lated and said thanks for the heads up.

LordOfThEeyes
08-23-19, 13:03
Anyone have any issues after seeing Sarah. Just wondering.