Big Jay
05-05-05, 22:54
About 2 years maybe.

Big Jay
07-29-05, 19:55
See Review Section for full report.

BrokenZipper
07-30-05, 11:18
Sexy? Whew. Looks like you've been putting cigarette butts out on her ass. Too bad there isn't a puking icon.

Big Jay
07-31-05, 00:08
Thats what I thought too. Good thing she could suck a mean dick.

The Don ATL
07-31-05, 11:06
I'm just ahppy that big jay's pics show that he used a condom. With those things on her butt I was afriad I would see an unwrapped whopper in action.

Remember folks, when digging in the trailer trash, always protect your Dianoga.

Big Jay
08-08-05, 00:53
I just said I had a great time fucking her throat. What really pisses me off is seeing new posting to the PHOTO GALLERY and then not finding any pictures.

Here is one of Christy. I didnt take it. Is from her old ad. We actually became friends and started hanging out. All because we were from the same city. That lasted about 2 years till I finally got tired of the her shit and raped her. I can still hear her crying, "I thought you were my friend" while I pumped her ass, it was great.

Damn she had awesome tits. She found a boyfriend and stopped seeing customers about that time anyway.

Ren Man
08-08-05, 11:11
I know he's just trying to bait us, but is there any way we can ban this asshole??

AugustaSexFiend
08-08-05, 11:46
Ditto, I saw the photos too, he's 'big J' because he's sure not BIG D.

Gag23
08-08-05, 11:46
Agreed. Ban his ass.

JMG
08-08-05, 15:12
Hey guys... I normally post on the CT boards, but landed here when I clicked the "view report" link next to big j's pic post of Christy in the photo gallery. This seems like a perfect time to use the "report post to moderator" link.

Jackson needs to know about shit like this so he can deal with it accordingly and keep these boards great.

just my 0.02. People who "celebrate" the idea of rape like that really piss me off.

jmg

Daved
08-08-05, 16:15
Just sent a report to Jackson on Big Jay.

PWhipped
08-09-05, 07:49
Stolen from another site

Gag on It
08-09-05, 14:59
Looks like big jay does nt have long to go!

Copasetic
08-09-05, 15:32
Stolen from another site

And what site is that?

The Don ATL
08-10-05, 19:11
Hey Moderator,

We all agree. Assholes who think it is cool to brag about raping a girl need to be tossed from this board and permanently banned. Please do the honors.

Hell, he needs to be tossed in jail for a week and gang raped by men who will let him know what it felt like. But I will keave that for god to bring him.

Big Jay
08-22-05, 23:59
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ers/92746740.html

Yes the pictures are real, and so are the tits 36D beauties. I could barely believe it. Her face is truely amazing. She is in town till Friday off 14th St.

CBJ, and FS some kissing and a little mechanical but wow is she nice to look at.

Enjoy.

Big Jay
08-23-05, 00:02
404-579-9655

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ers/92746740.html

PWhipped
08-24-05, 00:55
The link is bad, another stock photo??

Leonlam
08-24-05, 08:04
404-579-9655

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ers/92746740.htmlThis looks a bit fishy. The pictures are pure 10's in looks, but the quoted price for a full hour is low. No one has ever heard of her. Considering the earlier post on CL of a hobbyist being busted from one of these CL listings, I would not risk calling. I see the entry was removed by the author shortly after posting. My guess is her phone rang off the hook. I would be very interested in finding out the real deal.

Big Jay
08-24-05, 21:02
But I dont lie about girls. I couldnt believe it either. As to why her post disappeared I have no idea. She told me she'd be intown till Friday so I'd just keep calling. One of the my top 3 providers on looks. She was a bit mechanical at first but once things got going I didnt notice.

Leonlam
08-25-05, 10:48
But I dont lie about girls. I couldnt believe it either. As to why her post disappeared I have no idea. She told me she'd be intown till Friday so I'd just keep calling. One of the my top 3 providers on looks. She was a bit mechanical at first but once things got going I didnt notice.Big Jay is right. She is the girl in the pictures, and she looks even better in person. She is someone for whom I could not resist turning my head if I saw her walking down the street (it would be pure reflex), no matter what she was wearing. She's that hot. She says that her pics have been ripped off by others and used for bait and switch.

Today is her last day in Atlanta. Maybe she'll come back if everyone treated her well.

Copasetic
08-25-05, 12:16
Saw her today. Definitely real and worth the dollars.

Big Jay
12-18-05, 10:56
$ in holiday assistance = 2 hr of BBBJ with lots of DT and gagging she forced me into her partially closed throat to CIM amazing Said she was up for greek but I really love a good BBBJ and just didnt see any reason to stop her

I've got video to trade, I think she got off on the camera. I'll post some more when I finish resizing them

I'm hoping to set up a double header with one of her friends I'm keeping her to myself until then after which time I'll post her digits

Big Jay
12-18-05, 11:04
More of Bambi.

Ttbearhug
12-18-05, 15:49
C L ,is loaded with ads for women with fake photos

The idea is to get the sucker, umm excuse me, gentleman to call set a date and send any old hag available, most men say oh well cum in.

Big Jay
11-25-07, 21:21
I found her on one of the national review sites, she posted to the discussion thread. Her reviews were old but spectacular and the picts were hot enough to be interesting but flawed enough to be real so I called.

The easiest set up I've ever had. She answered all my questions, I was specific about requests but respectful while asking her limits. After we talked for awhile she said she was bored and wanted something to do so I should come up and buy her a drink. So I got in the car and headed to Marietta.

I picked her up at her extended stay and we headed to a nearby sports bar for a few drinks. Then back to the room for the real fun.

This is one of the coolest chicks you will ever meet. I was there for at least 4 hours. She says greek is off limits but I think she would go for it if her ass would loose up, she rode my thumb for a bit and really got wet while doing it. Damn was it tight.

Anyway PM for digits.

beauty 6
performance 10
overall 12
damage $+$/2 for way over an hour (YYMV on the time)

Comcast1
11-25-07, 21:25
I found her on one of the national review sites, she posted to the discussion thread. Her reviews were old but spectacular and the picts were hot enough to be interesting but flawed enough to be real so I called.

The easiest set up I've ever had. She answered all my questions, I was specific about requests but respectful while asking her limits. After we talked for awhile she said she was bored and wanted something to do so I should come up and buy her a drink. So I got in the car and headed to Marietta.

I picked her up at her extended stay and we headed to a nearby sports bar for a few drinks. Then back to the room for the real fun.

This is one of the coolest chicks you will ever meet. I was there for at least 4 hours. She says greek is off limits but I think she would go for it if her ass would loose up, she rode my thumb for a bit and really got wet while doing it. Damn was it tight.

Anyway PM for digits.

beauty 6
performance 10
overall 12
damage $+$/2 for way over an hour (YYMV on the time)Now thats what I'm talking about. I wished I could have got some of that action.

Big Jay
11-25-07, 21:26
more of Sadie

Acaryu
11-27-07, 13:29
Welcome back after such a long hibernation, Big Jay!

VinceVon
01-10-08, 21:18
Nice catch there Big Jay, great pics......If you want to share some of that video here it sounds real interesting.

YourFileHost.com is where you can post it to be viewed and downloaded with the link.

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=592LSWer_VID.wmvWhat's the movie in the link of? Is it a vid of you with a girl? It is interesting because it has bareback fs.

Big Jay
02-11-08, 20:39
Not really sure if I should post this here or the CL reviews, but since I've got my own section I might as well use it.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ers/569689727.html

So I called this girl at like 2 AM on Sat night. She sent some hot pix by cell so I had to go see her. She was at the worst hotel I've ever seen off Piedmont. I really should have stayed out of it.

Got inside and she is cute as advertised, when I asked about BBBJ she told me no, nothing goes in my mouth, not even covered. She wanted $150 for straight sex 1 pop. I'm certain she said multiples were good on the phone. But she wasnt willing to do anything useful so I was ready to leave. But she was cute and friendly so I gave her $20 and took some pictures.

Big Jay
02-11-08, 20:45
Since XTC was no good I tried Honey. She was in a much safer location. She was only offering CBJ for the evening so I talked her down in price. I hate CBJ but I was really horny. Damn does she give a good one. She's cute and has a flat stomach but the tits are a bit saggy. She has a tongue ring and uses it well. She didnt allow pics so I set the camera on the other bed and hid it a bit while she was in the bathroom. The videos not great I'll try to pull a few screen caps when I've got more time.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ers/570832226.html

Big Jay
02-11-08, 21:03
Kimmi is amazing. But we've all read the reviews and know that. She didnt bat an eye when I asked about pictures but she did make me promise not to post them on the net. SO DONT TELL HER!!! She is pretty much came for anything except greek. Unfortunately she raised her rates this week to $250. I had an apt on Friday that was canceled cause she was sick and so I got in at the old rate.

She really likes sex and just got more into it the more I pushed her. She is a doll and a hell of a lot of fun.

Fido2008
02-11-08, 21:27
Your the Man!! Great pics and write up.

I've been a little nervous about trying anything off of CL but think I might give it a shot.

Redneck69
02-11-08, 21:42
Kimmi is amazing. But we've all read the reviews and know that. She didnt bat an eye when I asked about pictures but she did make me promise not to post them on the net. SO DONT TELL HER!!! She is pretty much came for anything except greek. Unfortunately she raised her rates this week to $250. I had an apt on Friday that was canceled cause she was sick and so I got in at the old rate.

She really likes sex and just got more into it the more I pushed her. She is a doll and a hell of a lot of fun.

Interesting report.

Mind clearing up exactly what you were referring to in the title you gave it?

Who is G-d and how does the report you submitted prove anything about a male?

Not trying to be smart, I am just confused as hell.

Thanks,

Red

XxATLxX
02-11-08, 22:15
Who is G-d and how does the report you submitted prove anything about a male?

Not trying to be smart, I am just confused as hell.

Thanks,

Red

He was referring to GOD

Big Bluff
02-12-08, 23:23
Man I got to start stopping by here more often!

Good drop Jay!

PusshyHunter
02-13-08, 00:05
Just wondering are you bare backing her? It kind of looks like it if so how much extra did you have to pay

Shadowav
02-13-08, 09:59
Just wondering are you bare backing her? It kind of looks like it if so how much extra did you have to payI could be wrong, but that pic does not look BB, a little shiny like there is a cover.

Shadow

Big Jay
07-03-08, 02:05
Found Brianna on CL and decide to TOFTT. I'm glad I did. I'll have a more detailed report later but for now I'll say she was great. BBBJCIM and she's tight. Damage was $300 for 3+ hrs. She looking for $175 / hr outcall.

Initial contact is by email only, blue.brianna@gmail.com

Big Jay
07-03-08, 02:08
A few more pics

Atl Video Guy
07-21-08, 09:28
Made contact and e few email exchanges. She was not available that saturday so we schedule for Thursday night(only time she was available)

She never game me her # or called my cell for appointment. I am not sure how dependable she is at this point.

Anybody get to meet her yet?

Found Brianna on CL and decide to TOFTT. I'm glad I did. I'll have a more detailed report later but for now I'll say she was great. BBBJCIM and she's tight. Damage was $300 for 3+ hrs. She looking for $175 / hr outcall.

Initial contact is by email only, blue.brianna@gmail.com

Big Jay
07-22-08, 01:00
He little brother ran away from home so things have been a little chaotic. She hasnt wanted to see anybody. I dont know if she'll return the emails or not.

Sorry guys.

Made contact and e few email exchanges. She was not available that saturday so we schedule for Thursday night(only time she was available)

She never game me her # or called my cell for appointment. I am not sure how dependable she is at this point.

Anybody get to meet her yet?

Big Jay
07-30-08, 00:23
It takes some work but CL is swarming with non-pros. This tiny little thing is amazing. Sorry guys she doesnt want me to give out her number so dont ask. We just spent 7 hrs fucking like bunnies. She is so tight its unreal. Not an oz of fat and 5'0 maybe 80lbs perfect tits and ass. She's a model so was very good at taking direction. She didnt start anything but took excellent direction. My ex came by, she is really bi and I told her I had a friend over she needed to meet. The 3 or us started playing and then my ex she says I cant do this, I'm engaged now and left. WTF. I did get a tag team hand job but just couldnt close the deal.

I've been sending emails to girls who dont have picts. A lot of them are spam bots as you'd expect. Its taken some time but the results are unbelievable. When I find a real girl I've been very respectfully and made sure she had fun. Its paying off in spades I've got two regulars who wont let me pay them. I cant believe it either. Enjoy the pics.

Yes that is my thumb in the ass of the tightest 19 year old spinner you will ever see. We had planned to meet about 9 tonight but she txted me this morning and said she was near my place and would have trouble getting back tonight. She wanted to meet early but would stay till the arranged time of 11. I actually took her home around 10, good thing I've got a job that allows me to leave early. I met her at the park and then we headed back to my place to shower. Trying to shave my head while she DT me was insane. You got to love a good recession. Total damage $$ +.40 tip. Thats less than $35/hr. The g-ds were smiling on me today.

I'm serious about the # I asked about giving it to some friends and she said no. This isnt something she wants to do she was just in a bind. She wants to spend the night this weekend and have some fun with Brianna. Sorry that Brianna hasnt been more responsive. Her boss is giving her $1000 a night once a week so she doesnt want to risk meeting anybody new. I'm hoping to get the 2 of them together Sat night. I'm sure there will be some great pics after that. Wish me luck.

Baldy Cruiser
07-30-08, 20:14
Great pics Big Jay. Nothing like the CL non-pro's.

BALDY CRUYISER :)

When In Vegas
07-30-08, 22:32
Great report Big Jay. You are a lucky man! You need to describe that upside BJ she's giving you in that first picture :-)

Big Jay
07-31-08, 22:31
Not sure what there is to say. I set the camera on the tripod then picked her up and she went to town. Damn I love tiny girls. BTW thats a frame cap from the video I shot.

Big Jay
09-04-08, 01:20
She doesn't know I filmed her in fact she asked about the camera and I said it was off. She is a new girl at a well review agency. Which has recently as in today added her to the stable.
Is was amazing Belle was polite as always on the phone and informed me this girl had the greatest natural breast she had seen and I was not disappointed.

She was expensive but worth every last penny.

Sorry for the crappy resolution they are all screen caps.

Big Jay
09-04-08, 08:47
I had to take screen caps from video shot from across the room.

Anyway I've seen 2 reports of her on TER so I guess I'll go ahead and post contact 411.

http://www.hushagency.com/models/all/2942/Heather.html

She looks more like the pics in red than the blue but damn is she hot, a little hippy but by no means fat.

She's incredible treat her right.

Member #4434
09-04-08, 21:50
She looks more like the pics in red than the blue but damn is she hot, a little hippy but by no means fat.

She's incredible treat her right.[/QUOTE]

I know you are talking about the clothes she wore,LOL. That girls body looks close to perfect! I just wish I were closer so I could see it in person. A ladies hips, can be the sexiest thing about her, and this girls is " on the money" IMHO. Great find, thanks for sharing.

Dastranger
09-05-08, 12:13
I had to take screen caps from video shot from across the room.

Anyway I've seen 2 reports of her on TER so I guess I'll go ahead and post contact 411.

http://www.hushagency.com/models/all/2942/Heather.html

She's incredible treat her right.Big Jay,

If you've never used Hush Agency before, you really should give them a shout. It's an outstanding agency. I personally haven't seen "Heather, " but Caiden is just mindblowing. Seriously, she gives one of the best BBBJs in ATL.

Through the grapevine, I've heard that Heather is awesome as well, but I can't say from a personal perspective. She does look pretty hot. I may have to give her a spin sometime myself.

Big Jay
09-08-08, 13:52
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ers/830696296.html

Great time. Overnight from 11PM to 10:30AM $$$$
looks: 8
performance: 10+

5'8 125 size 5

She used to work as Heavenly Apple but had a kid and was gone for a bit. She had a c-section so she has a scar but the kitty is still nice and tight. She also has a few stretch marks and a tiny belly but overall was still very pretty. Said she had the baby in June and is working to lose the rest of her baby fat. Her face, tits and ass are spectacular.

I lost count of how many times or ways I fucked her. BBBJCIM but no facial

678 886-4763

OhioHunter
09-08-08, 14:38
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ers/830696296.html

Great time. Overnight from 11PM to 10:30AM $$$$
looks: 8
performance: 10+

5'8 125 size 5

She used to work as Heavenly Apple but had a kid and was gone for a bit. She had a c-section so she has a scar but the kitty is still nice and tight. She also has a few stretch marks and a tiny belly but overall was still very pretty. Said she had the baby in June and is working to lose the rest of her baby fat. Her face, tits and ass are spectacular.

I lost count of how many times or ways I fucked her. BBBJCIM but no facial

678 886-4763Nicely done Jay!

Baldy Cruiser
09-08-08, 15:06
Big J,

Great pics. What a face on her. Put her on a bus to LA. I'll reimburse you the ticket. lol.

BALDY CRUISER

Shadow1
09-08-08, 16:49
I agree. Beautiful face, nice body (from what we can see from the top), but, $400, I dunno, seems a bit much, but, ya get what ya pay for.

Wish ya had a couple more body shots tho.

Thanx for sharing

Shadow

Dastranger
09-08-08, 17:45
I agree. Beautiful face, nice body (from what we can see from the top), but, $400, I dunno, seems a bit much, but, ya get what ya pay for.

Wish ya had a couple more body shots tho.

Thanx for sharing

Shadow$400 for an overnight is a crazy bargain. For a lot of ladies, that's one hour of service!

Orlando J
09-09-08, 00:00
Hi Big Jay,

I enjoyed your pictures, you might need to use a high definition video to get a better quality. You could also upload your work on redtube, filehost, xtube or uvutube and share the link.
I see the rise of a star.
Keep up the good work
My regards
J

Giani
09-09-08, 16:44
Excellent set of pix, nice resolution on especially these hot shots:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=60540

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=60543

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=60544

You deserve the praise you are getting for these images. We look forward to more!

But... I have to ask. Do you really mean $$$$? OK, overnight is great, but us middle-class mongers are jealous of your means! But it looks like you made the most of it!

Keep up the good work.

Giani

Big Jay
10-06-08, 19:16
She's been missing for a while, she was raped walking home and understandably stopped playing for awhile. But I got this phone pic this morning with the txt, "Please fuck me". She should arrive soon. With any luck I'll have some new pics soon.

I'll ask about handing out her number but I wouldnt hold my breath guys she is a real non-pro. Looks like this down turn will be fun if I can stay employed.

J

And no her tits are not fake. They are just fucking huge.

Jah Cool
10-07-08, 10:20
She's been missing for a while, she was raped walking home and understandably stopped playing for awhile. But I got this phone pic this morning with the txt, "Please fuck me". She should arrive soon. With any luck I'll have some new pics soon.

I'll ask about handing out her number but I wouldnt hold my breath guys she is a real non-pro. Looks like this down turn will be fun if I can stay employed.

J

And no her tits are not fake. They are just fucking huge.

Now that is a nice ass. Those breast look even better. If she is lending out the number hit me up!!!!!

Big Jay
10-08-08, 01:50
Got my cock deep in that incredible ass.

Jah Cool
10-08-08, 09:53
Got my cock deep in that incredible ass.
Damn those are some nice tits!!!!!

Baldy Cruiser
10-08-08, 14:44
Damn those are some nice tits!!!!!
I agree wholeheartily!!!!!!!!!!

BALDY CRUISER

Royalfan
11-03-08, 21:42
Big Jay,

If you've never used Hush Agency before, you really should give them a shout. It's an outstanding agency. I personally haven't seen "Heather, " but Caiden is just mindblowing. Seriously, she gives one of the best BBBJs in ATL.

Through the grapevine, I've heard that Heather is awesome as well, but I can't say from a personal perspective. She does look pretty hot. I may have to give her a spin sometime myself.I gotta totally agree here. I gave them a shout and spent time with Kaylee a few days ago. She's absolutely beautiful and I had a wonderful time. Hush is top notch. Great service and easy process.

http://hushagency.com/models/all/1782/Kaylee.html

She's prettier than the pics indicate.

Cueball
04-12-09, 12:56
Updates, Big Jay?

Sasay1960
04-22-09, 16:38
Big Jay,

Through the grapevine, I've heard that Heather is awesome as well, but I can't say from a personal perspective. She does look pretty hot. I may have to give her a spin sometime myself.Anyone have any comments on Alona or Zoey? I used Violetta at JFL (another Russian) and was very disappointed. I tend to shy away from very young providers becuse they don't know what they are doing. That said, it appears Alona does everything. Just not "excellent" reviews on the TER board. Zoey looks so fine!

Dastranger
04-23-09, 10:22
Anyone have any comments on Alona or Zoey? I used Violetta at JFL (another Russian) and was very disappointed. I tend to shy away from very young providers becuse they don't know what they are doing. That said, it appears Alona does everything. Just not "excellent" reviews on the TER board. Zoey looks so fine! *shrugs* I get in my MILFy moods, but personally I prefer the young ones. I will admit that you have to do a ton of searching, and much of who works better with me is mainly a personality thing. However, young providers typically are tighter, a whole lot better looking, and when they're enjoying it, they enjoy it. Whereas with older providers, often times they just seem faker to me. I can't explain it. I attribute it to the fact that they've had years of experience faking, acting, etc.

I probably don't make any sense in what I'm saying, but it's the way it is with me. LOL

As for Alona/Zoey? I haven't seen either, but the other board has some good reviews on both. I will recommend Shanna though. Very hot. Very very hot. Looks like a typical UGA girl. I do recommend seeing her especially if you are 420 friendly.

China1
04-27-09, 00:58
Anyone have any comments on Alona or Zoey? I used Violetta at JFL (another Russian) and was very disappointed. I tend to shy away from very young providers becuse they don't know what they are doing. That said, it appears Alona does everything. Just not "excellent" reviews on the TER board. Zoey looks so fine!Alona.gives a good BBBJ and CIM. She has size issues. I am average size and she had trouble with me.

Zoey- BBBJ, all positions, likes it hard. She is actually smaller than Alona.

Big Jay
05-31-09, 00:24
I cant speak to these two directly. However I have seen several of Bells girls and they have all been amazing. And Bell has always been incredibility professional every time we have spoken. When the girls have flaked, which unfortunately occurs frequently with insane young hotties willing to do the perverted things we ask them to, Bell has always informed me promptly offered a replacement girl when available and a discounted raincheck. She returns calls promptly and is always a pleasure. She typically has best selection M-F starting around 12 till 6ish but has recently been offering better evening and weekend hours, including Sunday. She starts taking calls around 10 AM. She is by far the best operator I've dealt with, period.

All of the girls I have met are exactly as promised and exceeded my expectations. I was introduced to Alona as I departed and can say she is young and perky but not quite as attractive as the stars in the stable. She and Zoey each have excellent reviews.

When you first call Bell will verify you. She must keep records of some sort because she does know you're a repeat customer even after a long hiatus. I assume she stores numbers in her phone. In case that is a concern for anyone.

After you are verified Bell will answer pretty much any question you have about the girls. Be respectful and discrete and she will do her best to answer honestly. I've had best results when I asked how the new girl compares to the others I've seen.

When you call tell her you heard about her here and Big Jay says hi. I've seen her offer specials on other sites and it will be interesting to see what happens if we let her know ISG is here.

Hope that helps

Alona.gives a good BBBJ and CIM. She has size issues. I am average size and she had trouble with me.

Zoey- BBBJ, all positions, likes it hard. She is actually smaller than Alona.

Big Jay
05-31-09, 00:47
I found this on CL today. I decided to pass but thought I let everyone know incase someone is interested.

"Hazel_Eyes#1" <atlpeach2009@gmail.com>

She claims to give excellent head and spits or swallows depending on mood. I was considering an overnight for $$$ but after she sent the nudes and told me what part of town she is in I decided to pass. I figure if she wants me to grab her from pryor rd and university ave after midnight. $$$ is too much, you might offer less.

Jimmy Deen
05-31-09, 17:06
I found this on CL today. I decided to pass but thought I let everyone know incase someone is interested.

She claims to give excellent head and spits or swallows depending on mood. I was considering an overnight for $$$ but after she sent the nudes and told me what part of town she is in I decided to pass. I figure if she wants me to grab her from pryor rd and university ave after midnight. $$$ is too much, you might offer less.I was thinking the same thing. I met her on the casual encounters section. When she told me she was off of Pryor and University i thought to myself "now why would i pay her the cah she wants when i can get a SW in that same area for a SW price?"

Big Jay
05-31-09, 17:46
I was there, back and writing this before my hour was up. But she is tiny and hot. Terrible attitude and service. I wont be back.

I called her and asked about bbbj and greek which she said declined. When I got there she said no cbj either cause she had a new piercing, considering what the other reviews said I think thats her go to excuse. She let me take a few pics and then made me put up the camera. After fucked her hard 2x thanks to some vitamin V I didnt really stop just changed condoms. So you know I pounded her the second time. I managed to make her groan once or twice the first time, she got noticeably wetter at the same time so she's either really quite or was holding back. The second time I put her on her side and started hammering away. This time she started to try and get away and had a pained look on her face. With all the shit she was giving me and the constant phone ringing that was my goal and I cam harder than I have in months.

She then send me to the bathroom again and got dressed. When I came back out I asked why she was dressed we still had time on the clock she told me a full hour means 2 pops.
I didnt really want to stay so I let it go. I think her 30 minute rate is $75 I should have taken it. I dont recommend her but if you're into smoking hot spinners and dont care if your fuck toy watches TV while you use her then you might enjoy it as much as I did, otherwise I'd stay away.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/black_south_korean_petite_treat_19/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2175286

Big Jay
06-05-09, 18:33
I've been emailing with this girl for weeks. She finally needs $ and is willing to accept my offer. Last weekend she started yelling at me and said she wasnt a cheap ***** when I offered 2x as much. Anyway she emailed today asking if we could meet so I'm heading to her place in 1.5 hrs. Anyone know anything I should know before we meet?

I'll report after. Lets hope I can post some more pictures.

Secretshoppa
06-05-09, 19:28
She was on Metro last night. I remember her well.

"Why pay more when you can pay less?"

Hope no Payless execs are on here.

She claims to give excellent head and spits or swallows depending on mood. I was considering an overnight for $$$ but after she sent the nudes and told me what part of town she is in I decided to pass. I figure if she wants me to grab her from pryor rd and university ave after midnight. $$$ is too much, you might offer less.S

Big Jay
06-05-09, 22:19
Today was a damn good day. The boss game me a extra day off and now I have the perfect fuck toy to spend it with. This is the kinda report I like to post. The search paid off big time and I found another one!! I've been email and txting back and forth with a girl for a few weeks, she used the same name and number as this one but it was certainly not the same girl. She would quote a price and activity list and then either not be able to make the arranged time, it was a understandable miss communication. I asked this girl about it and she said she loaned her phone to another girl but didnt think she was using it to meet guys. I really got the last girl mad when I back out at the last minute but her attitude convinced me it was the wise choice.

Anyway the attitude was completely gone this time and the price was right so I took the plunge. I we agreed to CIM earlier and I guess she changed her mind. While I prefer it its not a deal breaker and I was fine bustin on those amazing tits. She was a little shy at first and she came around a bit but was never really comfortable. I dont blame her the incall location was a bit sparse. She claims to be at a student and just moved into town for classes. She didnt have any sheets and claimed they were in the wash, which was running so I'm inclined to trust her.

This girl is a little taller but the proportions are perfect. Like the last one but extra large instead of extra small, she 6'0 and probably 36D-24-36. She never initiated anything but answered Ok! anytime I asked for anything. She would kiss but not with tongue and just never really seemed to warm up.

She only had 2 condoms and I forgot to bring my own but she was willing to suck and let me fuck her amazing tits as much as I liked. She never let me get quite as deep as I'd like she let me fuck her mouth pretty good. She's agreed to an insanely low price for an all day or overnight of fun. I've just got to decide which I prefer. Waking up in the middle of the night and having a tight pussy to just slam my dick in or spending a day hanging out and fucking a hot chick.

I asked about posting her contact info and she doesnt want to see that many guys, but I did get her to allow me to share her email with a select few.
There is one of you in particular that I owe contact info to, I'm sure you know who you are. Contact me via PM or on the back channel and I'll share. The rest of you will need to convince me that you're trade is worth risking pissing her off. She's not my ATF, who unfortunately lives in walking distance but is never available, but she is going to make the summer a lot more fun.

Big Jay
06-05-09, 23:09
I had a bad date the other night. Some of it was me but mostly it was the girl she was a bit coked up and while she did what she was told the attitude just pissed me off. I tried telling her that I post reviews and that if she insisted on shorting me on time I was going to have to post a negative review when I really didnt want to, she was hot and gave great head. But a full hour with unlimited pops means a full hour with unlimited pops, I dont care if it take me 30 minutes to blow the first nut.

But she insisted and said that it didnt matter if I posted a bad review cause there are 50 guys who are going to say wonderful things about her.

That got me thinking, the girls never know when we post bad reviews. Do you guys want to try calling her and saying you'd schedule if not for the shitty review? I know its a long shot but I'm willing to try if enough of the rest of you are? Any takers. This girl is right on the edge of being a good ***** but she's got to learn to keep her word. Any thoughts?

I know you guys are going to ask who she is so here is the link. http://www.atlantasupreme.com/jessicarabbit.htm I'm a little embarrassed to say I feel for Atlanta Supreme again, its been 10 yrs but the tactics were still the same. I say the first 3 picks are her she wasnt quite that pristine but I'd believe that was her after some makeup and a good photographer.

Knight Crawler
06-06-09, 13:46
Today was a damn good day. The boss game me a extra day off and now I have the perfect fuck toy to spend it with. This is the kinda report I like to post. The search paid off big time and I found another one!! I've been email and txting back and forth with a girl for a few weeks, she used the same name and number as this one but it was certainly not the same girl. She would quote a price and activity list and then either not be able to make the arranged time, it was a understandable miss communication. I asked this girl about it and she said she loaned her phone to another girl but didnt think she was using it to meet guys. I really got the last girl mad when I back out at the last minute but her attitude convinced me it was the wise choice.

Anyway the attitude was completely gone this time and the price was right so I took the plunge. I we agreed to CIM earlier and I guess she changed her mind. While I prefer it its not a deal breaker and I was fine bustin on those amazing tits. She was a little shy at first and she came around a bit but was never really comfortable. I dont blame her the incall location was a bit sparse. She claims to be at a student and just moved into town for classes. She didnt have any sheets and claimed they were in the wash, which was running so I'm inclined to trust her.

This girl is a little taller but the proportions are perfect. Like the last one but extra large instead of extra small, she 6'0 and probably 36D-24-36. She never initiated anything but answered Ok! anytime I asked for anything. She would kiss but not with tongue and just never really seemed to warm up.

She only had 2 condoms and I forgot to bring my own but she was willing to suck and let me fuck her amazing tits as much as I liked. She never let me get quite as deep as I'd like she let me fuck her mouth pretty good. She's agreed to an insanely low price for an all day or overnight of fun. I've just got to decide which I prefer. Waking up in the middle of the night and having a tight pussy to just slam my dick in or spending a day hanging out and fucking a hot chick.

I asked about posting her contact info and she doesnt want to see that many guys, but I did get her to allow me to share her email with a select few.
There is one of you in particular that I owe contact info to, I'm sure you know who you are. Contact me via PM or on the back channel and I'll share. The rest of you will need to convince me that you're trade is worth risking pissing her off. She's not my ATF, who unfortunately lives in walking distance but is never available, but she is going to make the summer a lot more fun.

U have mail.

BAMF!!!

Blackjack123
06-06-09, 13:49
I've been emailing with this girl for weeks. She finally needs $ and is willing to accept my offer. Last weekend she started yelling at me and said she wasnt a cheap ***** when I offered 2x as much. Anyway she emailed today asking if we could meet so I'm heading to her place in 1.5 hrs. Anyone know anything I should know before we meet?

She sent me 2 different girls pictures to me in 2 weeks time. When I asked her about it, she gave a lame ass reason that they are roommates and sharing same email address... lol

Atlanta Guy
07-04-09, 18:12

Did you ever hook up with her Jay? She's sent me several messages to hook up as well, and gave me an address downtown near the ATL public schools hq. Same pic. Same place?

Swernon
07-08-09, 15:05
I saw her too and she is a hot spinner who could be a fav for me if she had better customer skills. The condom she put on me was very thick and I barely could bust one in doggy. She did give a cbj. I probably wont be back either but enjoyed your photos of her hot bod Big Jay.

I was there, back and writing this before my hour was up. But she is tiny and hot. Terrible attitude and service. I wont be back.

I called her and asked about bbbj and greek which she said declined. When I got there she said no cbj either cause she had a new piercing, considering what the other reviews said I think thats her go to excuse. She let me take a few pics and then made me put up the camera. After fucked her hard 2x thanks to some vitamin V I didnt really stop just changed condoms. So you know I pounded her the second time. I managed to make her groan once or twice the first time, she got noticeably wetter at the same time so she's either really quite or was holding back. The second time I put her on her side and started hammering away. This time she started to try and get away and had a pained look on her face. With all the shit she was giving me and the constant phone ringing that was my goal and I cam harder than I have in months.

She then send me to the bathroom again and got dressed. When I came back out I asked why she was dressed we still had time on the clock she told me a full hour means 2 pops.
I didnt really want to stay so I let it go. I think her 30 minute rate is $75 I should have taken it. I dont recommend her but if you're into smoking hot spinners and dont care if your fuck toy watches TV while you use her then you might enjoy it as much as I did, otherwise I'd stay away.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/black_south_korean_petite_treat_19/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2175286

Gag on It
07-09-09, 09:25
But she insisted and said that it didnt matter if I posted a bad review cause there are 50 guys who are going to say wonderful things about her..And that my friends sums up the attitude of the female population when there are too many men around. They don't car about the angry men who reject them cause they really do have 50 other men desperate enough to over pay and put up with their BS attitude. Sad times

Big Jay
10-12-09, 14:46
I promised not to post the pic or review her. She's a new girl at one of the well known incall agencies. I'm not going to post her name but her pics are online. If you really cant figure it out and I can trust you not tell her pm.

Typical two call. This was my first time with this agency but I was able to use hush as a reference. I've heard they are sister services but who knows. As I'm sure you all know the weather was shit today but I got there right on time. As I expected it took about 8 minutes before she was ready.

As you can see the girl has an unbelievable body. She claims to be 29 but I pretty sure she was fucking with me, unless she satans daughter I dont see how she froze time that well. Plus she fucks like she just learned how.

She is certainly new to the game almost too new. She counted the cash and had to break and go to her purse to get condoms and she sucks dick like mine was the 2nd one in her mouth.

On the plus side she is insanely hot, pornstar / headlining stripper hot. I was told she was GFE but I'd say it was more pse. I'm using lower case cause we're talking behind the scenes unedited pornstar. I'm pretty sure she's got ADD she has the attention span of a chipmunk. I guess things just didnt quick click between us, and unfortunately she's too new to know how to fake it. She did everything I wanted minus CIM and GREEK. She's got a gag reflex but she'll get over it. While I was DATY she showed me how to hit her g-spot and the moans went from fake to real and she cam hard, really hard. I expected that to break the ice, it always has in the past but not this time.

body 10+
attitude 8
skill 5

Enjoy the pics. FYI the hoods not a fetish thing I just find it easier to talk the girls into pictures using it.

She kissed with tongue but I wouldnt call it DFK. And she let me take pics, I've to remember to run out the clock before letting them see the camera. She deleted almost all of them. I wish I'd had more time to play, she's definitely got potential

Big Jay
01-02-10, 17:30
K**** 5'5 115. Her tits are a little less than perky but not bad and she has some stretch marks on her tummy. (She's 19 and has a 1 yr old, jesus). But she really sweet and likes to please. The pornstar acting was a little staged at first but then she watched a little Jap Anime porn (it didnt do shit for me, like a hardcore episode of Voltron) then she jumped me like a wild woman. She says she doesnt like to kiss with tongue but after the anime she was like a possessed sexy machine.

Her chest could be better but with that ass I'll make an exception. She really wants to please, she was very honest about her body on the phone. And during our downtime she was telling me how she feels bad if guys cum too fast so she tries to take it watch it and make sure you get your money's worth. Treat her right we need more girls with this attitude.

(786) 454-5278 call or txt and say James says hi.

75 qk
100 hh
150 fh

She also open to longer dates so make an offer.

Peace and Pussy in the New Year,
J

Big Jay
01-03-10, 01:52
This girl gave me permission to post the picts and her number the other night but here is the kicker she gave me her boyfriends phone number. So when I sent a few txts today clarifying what she wanted posted I unknowingly told the bf about her new job. She had also asked me to send her the pics I took by email, and guess what the bf can check her email.

So he packs her bag and sends me a txt saying that she needs to buy a plane ticket to Miami but doesnt have a credit card, can she give me cash and I buy the ticket. Then asking if I can come pick her up she wants to hang out until she can get a flight either tonight or in the morning. I'm thinking what the hell at worst I'll get a bj for my trouble and if I play my cards right it will be a repeat of NYE.

I go out to Stn Mtn and bring her back to my place. We're getting drunk and she's watching that crazy porn again. I'm playing with her thur her tights and shes getting hot. I figure another few minutes and she going to jump me again when instead she asks me what I told her bf this morning. After a WTF moment I pull up the txt history in google voice and show her.

After reading the converstation she asks to borrow my computer and starts IMing the bf. Now I dont know how many of you have watched a ***** IM, but let me tell you its less enjoyable than you might think and it didnt take long to see that they were patching things up. So I tell her that she is welcome to continue the conversation somewhere else or we can fuck and I'll let her continue to use my machine. She gets all quite and finally asks me to just take her home so I ask her why does she think I'd want want to do that. She can blow me for a ride or march up to the pay phone on the corner and call a cab.

She gives me about 2 seconds of the worst bj ever and then claims to be done and asks that I take her home now. Of couse I say you're not done get back to work and do it right this time. But she is out the door and halfway down the street before I can get my pants on to go after her.

I guess I should have let her freeze until she decided to behave but all I could imagine was her bf using a crowbar to get her luggage out of my trunk, or worse so I chased after her. She prosposed blowing me while I drove her home which while less than ideal worked for me.

She actually did a great job while I was driving.

You might not want to call

Big Jay
01-05-10, 19:32
Kiesha says she got things straight with her phone and the bf is out of the picture. I saw her again the other night. BBBJCIMWS Give her a call if you like spinners.

Be sure to tell her Big Jay sent you for the special rate

Big Jay
02-01-10, 20:12
Major props to Rtogo on this one boys.

I got a pvt msg from Rtogo on Saturday morning asking me to call him and saying he had some urgent 411. So I called and was told about a hottie he had found who was trying to raise funds for a trip to Austin. Rtogo didnt have an incall and wanted to see if he could arrange bringing her to my place.

After seeing a pic I was game but suggesting uping the anty a bit. I'd buy her a 1 way tix to Austin he could pick her up bring her to my place and provide a little traveling money. She'd stay with me until it was time to head to the airport. After checking with Scarlett Rtogo told me she was game but needed some time to get herself together before she could leave town. Unfortunately she was too slow for Rtogo and his window of freedom expired before she was ready.

I on the other hand scored big time. Now before you go freaking out about much I spend check with Delta, for less than some agencies charge hourly I got 26 hrs of all the BBBJCIM including DT and the hardest face #$%^ing I could dish out. And after dropping a little Vitamin V I can dish out a lot. To top it off she had the sweetest little girl voice I've heard in a long long time.

But I think the real winner the fucker in Austin who is getting a live in for the letting her use a spare room.

I did however give her a few pointers on how to play a sucker. If she plays her cards right she'll suck him dry without even taking off her clothes. After our lesson she called him on speaker phone, if she stays out of his pants she'll have a new car by the end of the week.

Enjoy the pics and help me send a hearty thank you to Rtogo.

Big Jay
02-01-10, 20:15
Rtogo I've got 3.5 G of pics and video for you. We'll have to arrange some method of transfer.

Drw25
02-03-10, 18:08
Rtogo I've got 3. 5 G of pics and video for you. We'll have to arrange some method of transfer.Damn! She gone. I would love to hook up with her a session.

Secretshoppa
02-03-10, 21:27
Rtogo I've got 3.5 G of pics and video for you. We'll have to arrange some method of transfer.Damn, why didn't you call me? LOL

Bee Man
03-26-10, 09:51
This is my first review but I went to see Keisha after reading about her from Big Jay. Got a bbj and it was pretty good. Had to give a little direction on who I liked it. In all it was a good session. She is a very sweet girl.

Iz Gucci
07-18-10, 16:58
Where are you big Jay?

I'd like to read some new stuff.

Respect4
08-07-10, 01:07
Rtogo I've got 3.5 G of pics and video for you. We'll have to arrange some method of transfer.Big Jay is this girl still around?

Big Jay
11-01-10, 17:32
I've lost the link to her ad. I'll post it when she emails me a link. She's a great girl. Got a bit of acne but she covered it pretty well with makeup. Her tits and DT skills more than make up for it. She was on time, clean sweet, honest and very submissive. Just what I was looking for. She works a day job so weekends and late night are best. I asked if she could DT. She replied,"I don't have a gag reflex" and we were off. I quickly found out she does gag but that didn't stop her. I fucked her face as hard as I could without a complaint.

Treat her right.

Full hr incall $

Full hr out $.5.

Kay.404-683-0514

Henry3
11-01-10, 18:21
She is crying because your gave her that much enjoyment? Could she have complained? I thought we were to trreat them like ladies.

I've lost the link to her ad. I'll post it when she emails me a link. She's a great girl. Got a bit of acne but she covered it pretty well with makeup. Her tits and DT skills more than make up for it. She was on time, clean sweet, honest and very submissive. Just what I was looking for. She works a day job so weekends and late night are best. I asked if she could DT. She replied,"I don't have a gag reflex" and we were off. I quickly found out she does gag but that didn't stop her. I fucked her face as hard as I could without a complaint.

Treat her right.

Full hr incall $

Full hr out $.5.

Kay.404-683-0514

Big Jay
11-01-10, 22:12
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-sexy-bomb-shell-21/7222426

Big Jay
11-02-10, 07:58
I didn't say anything about treating her like a lady. Treat her right. Discuss what you want and play inside the rules.

She is crying because your gave her that much enjoyment? Could she have complained? I thought we were to trreat them like ladies.

Wolfgang
11-02-10, 12:50
She is crying because your gave her that much enjoyment? Could she have complained? I thought we were to trreat them like ladies.Are you fucking kidding me? This pic is HOT! http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=114537&d=1288646430

She could be crying because she was choked a little. I have a regular who REQUESTS it. I have NEVER brought it up to her. Even the first time I saw her and I don't do it much with other girls, but this chick wants it. So for her I stick it down her throat until she tears up. She tells me it gets her off. Mostly I am thinking whiskey tango foxtrot, but if it works for her then full steam ahead.

Are you a psychic that you can tell what is going on is this womans mind? How can you tell? Answer. You can't. So stop pretending that you can. You didn't like that pic. Too bad. Move on. If you want to find ladies that you can treat like precious jewels while paying them $500 a hours to pee on you, then why don't you try an escort agency. And don't forget to tell them to send their biggest nasties upsell skank and her pimp boyfriend to rob the shit out of you.

Why do I bother anymore. RTFF. Especially the 22 rules. You really need to.

Oh, and one more thing ROOK. You get to complain like a little beeotch AFTER you have posted more than 2 posts.

Wolfe

Technicalone
11-02-10, 12:59
Rtogo I've got 3.5 G of pics and video for you. We'll have to arrange some method of transfer.I need to move to ATL. She's a hottie!

Drw25
11-07-10, 09:12
Met up with brittny this morning. Didn't have time for a full shoot, just did a few quick shots. Hopefully I can hook up with her next week and do it up right.

Hope you all enjoy this little sample.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Drw25
11-07-10, 09:36
Saw Secret this weekend. Holy god it was the best experience I've ever had, she was awesome she offers everything, better than the pics. I like them slim, but some thickness, and she had some smoking solid pounds below the waist and, she look damn good enough even in sweats. I saw her come out of the bathroom smelling like soap, and I can vouch for her cute face, nice titties and flat tummy. I highly highly recommend seeing her again she's nice, drug free, smoke free, clean, shaved, showered.

Sorry for not much detail real busy this morning.

Drw25
11-07-10, 10:20
I just got back from Mountain Industrial after I made the call and meet Codtour, I went to the room on the first floor. Got the usual.5 there's not time limit Small girl with small b s Nothing spectular but I may be back.

The Ogre
11-24-10, 23:39
Saw Secret this weekend. Holy god it was the best experience I've ever had, she was awesome she offers everything, better than the pics. I like them slim, but some thickness, and she had some smoking solid pounds below the waist and, she look damn good enough even in sweats. I saw her come out of the bathroom smelling like soap, and I can vouch for her cute face, nice titties and flat tummy. I highly highly recommend seeing her again she's nice, drug free, smoke free, clean, shaved, showered.

Sorry for not much detail real busy this morning. Damn, where did you find her?

Venture334
01-01-11, 15:07

Sorry for not much detail real busy this morning. I am new to the board but not to the game. You can find some of my reviews on another site. This one interest me too. Can you send me some info. I would be interesting in seeing her and reporting back in my findings.

WaturFalls1
01-16-12, 21:53
Kiesha says she got things straight with her phone and the bf is out of the picture. I saw her again the other night. BBBJCIMWS Give her a call if you like spinners.

Be sure to tell her Big Jay sent you for the special rateWhat's her number Big Jay.

Big Jay
01-29-12, 11:23
A few more

Big Jay
01-29-12, 11:32
Still More

Big Jay
01-29-12, 11:35
And a few more

Big Jay
01-29-12, 12:29
I've been lurking for awhile and have read a few reports complaining about the sugar daddy sites. I can't say anything for the others but SA is amazing. Attached is but a sampling of the reasons I've been quite for so long. Sugar dating isn't for everyone. But you can do it on a reasonable budger if you've got time. You're not going to find a $60 BJ (you will some of the girls are straight up hoes). But its not hard to find a girl who will rock your world for 12. 72 hours for a few Benjamin's. These are real girls who arent looking to bang and endless line of guys, she's not going to blow 10 guysat.60 each but if you can provide 600 a month you can do whatever you want as often as you can schedule if you can provide 6 / month and don't creep her out too much.

You need a little game or a big bank roll.

I've found everything you can imagine on this site:

A local sorority girl who I'd pick up after her frat parties and fuck all weekend for 4 / month. We'd get together on average every 2 days

2 22 yr olds near Winter Park from Christmas. Nye. I spent 11 days with them. They picked me up at the airport and let me stay at their apartment. We never had a 3 some but I fucked them both whenever and however the mood struck me. 1 months rent and a trip to the grocery store. A hotel room for this trip would have cost me at least $1. 5K more and they were great ski instructors.

A 20 yr old from Idaho lived with me for the summer. 6 weeks she cooked, cleaned and picked up girl at clubs. And we fucked like rabbits. 4 / airfare +5 and a little shopping.

A law student who was just looking for a bootie call. 1 Draft beer She still calls on occasion and loves anal.

Here are some pointers:

1. BE POLITE. Always be a gentleman. The internet is creepy be nice and stand out. From what I here most of the guys who email are complete jackasses. Once she's naked you can take off the gloves.

2. Don't LIE. These are real girls and smarter than you think. Be honest or be silent.

3. Spend a little time on your profile. Describe what your looking for. Be clear but not graphic.

4. Get some good pics the site lets you control who can see your pics. You don't have to be Adonis but look good. Cut your hair and look like a guy who can provide what she wants. A little overweight and you can hide it with a head shot. Don't lie but omission is legal. If you're obese hit the gym, you're heart will thank you.

5. Never give out gifts until you're satisfied.

6. Make her cum before you talk about a long term thing. The sorority girl initially demanded $5k and month but talked herself down to 4 / month and a bicycle.

7. Girls under 25 grew up watching porn online. Eat your wheaties

Big Jay
01-29-12, 12:34
Almost 21.

34 DD and a size 3.

5'3 125. At least 50 of that is tits.

Swedish and has the most amazing blue eyes.

The tightest pussy and throat I have ever fucked. She is unbelievable.

Don't ask for numbers.

Bunker Buster
01-29-12, 19:28
Make her cum before you talk about a long term thing. The sorority girl initially demanded $5k and month but talked herself down to 4 / month and a bicycle.Jay, if there's an award, this is my nominee.

"And a bicycle." LOL.

You, sir, are a giant among hobbyists.

AmberLuv20
02-03-12, 23:35
And a few moreU think she like girls? Just asing. She sexy.

Silvia89
02-15-12, 05:50
What's SA?

ZedAtlanta
02-16-12, 09:35
What's SA?Guessing www.seekingarrangement.com. Sugar daddy site

Jasper Sharp
03-05-12, 17:28
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-sexy-bomb-shell-21/7222426I would appreciate it if someone could give me the contact info for kay. The link on backpage is gone.

Jwalker9950
03-06-12, 19:40
I would appreciate it if someone could give me the contact info for kay. The link on backpage is gone.She went by the name alice for awhile, you can search for her by that but she hasnt been in town for awhile. Too bad she was fun.

Xxxx9998
03-12-12, 11:15
http://www.localescortpages.com/11/posts/8-Adult-Services/8-Female-Escorts/3379876-Hey-gentleme.html

She pops up from time to time, presumably when money is tight. I saw her a number of times when she was going by Kay. Had a great time, best tits ever. Towards the end she was getting a bit jaded and I heard that she and a number of the girls she was wi got busted. She disappeared for a while then I saw her again about 10 months ago as an indie.

She was still sweet, great bod but had scaled back her service to CBJ and a few other don't.

Not sure what she is like now, but def worth a visit just to play with her tits (did I mention they are nice.)

I would appreciate it if someone could give me the contact info for kay. The link on backpage is gone.

Member #5225
02-11-13, 08:39
You had me at lived with me, cleaned my place, cooked and it cost me X / month.

I want to make a profile, because this sounds cheaper than a live in girlfriend.

Pointers? I mean how did you find a girl from Idaho or whatever to move to Atlanta.

Budget? 1. 5k / month.

Cueball
07-16-13, 16:43
Big Jay you still around? Since Sadie leaving I have sorely missed having a solid budget friendly ATF.

NuGuy36
12-16-14, 12:27
She got busted again, for the 2nd time, in Covington. I'm guessing she's gone for good. After the first bust she became so paranoid. I'm guessing her second bust may have sent her off the cliff in terms of paranoia. Nice girl though.

http://www.localescortpages.com/11/posts/8-Adult-Services/8-Female-Escorts/3379876-Hey-gentleme.html

She pops up from time to time, presumably when money is tight. I saw her a number of times when she was going by Kay. Had a great time, best tits ever. Towards the end she was getting a bit jaded and I heard that she and a number of the girls she was wi got busted. She disappeared for a while then I saw her again about 10 months ago as an indie.

She was still sweet, great bod but had scaled back her service to CBJ and a few other don't.

Not sure what she is like now, but def worth a visit just to play with her tits (did I mention they are nice.)

Big Jay
08-25-16, 00:07
Let me remind you why its worth some effort.

BigDee4444
10-03-17, 16:24
Let me remind you why its worth some effort.New back to ATL.

What is SA?

SkyHighBuilder
10-04-17, 01:23
Let me remind you why its worth some effort.Allow me to DITTO that!

P Connoisseur
10-08-17, 09:12
Well done Sky. SA has amazed me for sure.

Allow me to DITTO that!

Alin Srq
10-08-17, 19:58
Allow me to DITTO that!Hey bro, clear out your mail I tried to answer your question and your mailbox is full.

Big Jay
01-16-18, 01:58
Asking $1. 5 I passed but said I'd share her number. Looking for car dates or says there is a $40 notel up the street.

NitroAlco
02-14-18, 18:39
Asking $1. 5 I passed but said I'd share her number. Looking for car dates or says there is a $40 notel up the street.

6783738675.What's up Big Jay. Live near douglasville area. I have tried several times to reach Katie. She has not responded. Do you know if she works sporadically or is she out of the game?

GeralToFrivia
02-16-18, 00:10

6783738675.Be warned. I texted this number and something is very wrong. Stay away.

NitroAlco
02-16-18, 14:37
Be warned. I texted this number and something is very wrong. Stay away.Don't understand statement. Did someone respond to your text or call you back? Can you be more specific or are you saying you have bad feeling?

Big Jay
02-17-18, 14:17
Don't understand statement. Did someone respond to your text or call you back? Can you be more specific or are you saying you have bad feeling?I exchanged a few txt and decided to pass.