PDA

View Full Version : Very busty latina

HelloAt63
01-02-19, 00:18
Can anybody share some intel about a Latina posting on skipthegames. She is posted-"Latina, skinny, 24 year old Very busty". Can't figure out how to post her add from skipthegames. Also posts on Adultlook as "Loodyblu". Text back and forth with her last evening about making a date and went well. Asked for a selfie to verify her and she did, her facial features seem close to what's posted. I drive in to Anch. From Meadow Lakes and looking for more intel before pulling the trigger. Appreciate good or bad info. Let you know how it goes if it happens. Thanks.

John Girthson
06-19-19, 17:58
Can anybody share some intel about a Latina posting on skipthegames. She is posted-"Latina, skinny, 24 year old Very busty". Can't figure out how to post her add from skipthegames. Also posts on Adultlook as "Loodyblu". Text back and forth with her last evening about making a date and went well. Asked for a selfie to verify her and she did, her facial features seem close to what's posted. I drive in to Anch. From Meadow Lakes and looking for more intel before pulling the trigger. Appreciate good or bad info. Let you know how it goes if it happens. Thanks.Wish I had seen this post sooner. I saw her back in December of '18 and had a thoroughly enjoyable time, including 3 BJ and other good things. And her description is accurate; she was slim and had a great natural pair of tits, with the perfect "hang".

Unfortunately, I have not seen her advertise for quite a few months now, so I haven't been able to repeat.

LG.

HelloAt63
09-21-19, 22:59
Wish I had seen this post sooner. I saw her back in December of '18 and had a thoroughly enjoyable time, including 3 BJ and other good things. And her description is accurate; she was slim and had a great natural pair of tits, with the perfect "hang".

Unfortunately, I have not seen her advertise for quite a few months now, so I haven't been able to repeat.

LG.Ha, same here didn't see your message until now. Don't know the whereabouts of Loodyblu either. Last time was early February. Made a date with her through text, drove in to Anchorage and was ghosted, big bummer! Thanks for your reply back.