PDA

View Full Version : Sanford, Debary, Deland Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Trail Rider 1
08-24-05, 14:32
Hey All,

Trail Rider here. Might be heading up to the Deland area for work. Wondering if there is any action that way? Help would be appreciated..

Trail Rider 1

Dick Herder
08-24-05, 16:13
In Sanford, you're looking at a BSW crack ho. Better to ignore it than approach it, as you're just as likely to get robbed, clocked, and prison-raped by her brother who misses the old showers at the Seminole County Jail.

Gavin
08-24-05, 20:14
Yep, a bunch of BSW on 13th street and surrounding streets.

VERY HIGH DRUG AREA

Trail Rider 1
08-25-05, 12:36
Did my first scout of the area last night and saw 3 possible WSW along 17-92. in around Sanford. Is this a normal site PM me with answer, as LE has been watching the board alot lately. I have noticed when areas in Orlando were talked about things got heavy. My regular Kelly has been bothered the last month from LE since I mentioned area last month. Any way the 3 last night were 3-4 on the scale. Walking all alone at 1:00am so my monger scale was going off. New area to me so I was a little wary. Anyway feel it will be a slow weekend with this damn storm heading to Florida area. Happy Mongering if you find any this weekend . Peace out
Trail Rider 1

darkranger
08-26-05, 16:38
If it looks good enought to do and it is in Sanford, then it is LE. Trust me, you don't want to go mongering in that area.

Tvilletroll
09-06-05, 12:45
Deland has many SW. You can get FS for 20. They will try and say 40, but just say you aren't new to this and its on. From 17-92 (Woodland Blvd) head west on Lisbon Street across from Parcel Pack and Ship and drive by the park. They are all over and LE doesnt bother them it seems. Its been this way for the 3 years I've been here. SW ages range from 18 - about 55. Enjoy. Weed through them until you find the lookers. One I recommend is Tracy.

Carlosa
09-12-05, 23:31
I went to Lisbon Street today and saw a WSW wearing all balck that was at best FUGLY tsketon thin and old. I was there about 6PM and she was walking down around S. Florida Ave. Is there another street that i should be looking for? There are 2 parks there one on Clara and one on stone what one were you guys refering to because i would rather go here then to Orlando. If you do not want to make your reply public i tis ok to give me a private message. I am going to fix up my camera so that i can post photos on here.

Carlosa
10-08-05, 20:44
I saw 2 very nice looking WSW in this area and one older one.

The area is unusual because it is surrounded by good areas of Deland.

Once I get my camera working I will post some photos for you.

NC Wanderer
10-11-05, 08:32
I saw 2 very nice looking WSW in this area and one older one.

The area is unusual because it is surrounded by good areas of Deland.

Once I get my camera working I will post some photos for you.
What time of day? I have been there in late afternoon and seen nothing.

Spinner John
10-20-05, 14:44
I went by a couple of times in the late afternoon, and have seen a few sw, none worth picking up by my standards. Didnt stop to ask price.

Carlosa
12-14-05, 15:52
I went by a couple of times in the late afternoon, and have seen a few sw, none worth picking up by my standards. Didnt stop to ask price.You have to go in the day.

Spinner John
12-27-05, 11:48
Well, did go during the day, and saw some nice WSW ans HSW action, but did not have the time to partake. The bad news is that the cops have been more prevalent and I have not seen as many SW as there once were.

NC Wanderer
01-06-06, 16:05
Wandered by the park in mid-December on a Friday evening at dusk and saw 2 WSW sitting at the picnic tables. Picked up Valerie, slender blond or light brown hair, above average in looks. Went to a secluded loaction for BBBJCIM w/spit for 40. Price was a little high, but her skills were good and she is not a crack head. Would definately try again if I am in the area.

NC

Dr Diiver
01-23-06, 10:14
Well - I have been looking for a new area to play so off to Deland I went.

Sunday afternoon, I made my turn off 17-92 onto Lisbon and within 45 seconds I saw a WSW - tall/lanky/thin at the park. She smiled and I pulled around and stopped. She approached and I asked her if she knew where Taylor Field was and she said she could show me.

We pulled away and she reached in my shorts and asked if I was LE. I said no and reached in her top and rubbed her nip. She then asked how much I wanted to spend – I hate this question. I told her I wanted a GFE if she had a place with a bed, she said she didn’t have one, so I op’ed for a BBBJCIMWS for 20. We parked and she began a great session. I finished and she licked her lips, took her .20 and then she hopped out before I could even offer to drive her back. No name, no number – no mess.

Be safe,

DD

Carlosa
02-02-06, 15:23
I went too lisbon but it was empty yesturday. Will try again later.

Maggot
05-09-06, 19:47
I've checked Deland 3 times over the past month or so - Always one or two around, but nothing I'd ever pick up. One straight up asked if I wanted a bj - When I said no she asked for money so she could go get high.

*Blink*

Run for the hills.

NC Wanderer
07-08-06, 11:13
Wandered up to the Lisbon area Thursday around 5:00. Encountered Tanya, BSW, slender, had most of her teeth, but they had likely never seen a dentist. Nice BBBJCIM w/spit. Gave her .25, she probably would have been happy with less.

NC

Maggot
07-09-06, 09:47
Went up there last Sunday as well, wanderer. Didn't catch a name, not sure I asked. .2 for bbbj. She dropped the ball on the catch, so there was no tip. Such is life! :p

Spinner John
07-20-06, 17:00
Looked last night around FL. Ave and the park up there and the ho's were NASTY. Like zombie looking bad. Man. How desperate do you have to be to touch that!

Maggot
07-21-06, 17:33
Looked last night around FL. Ave and the park up there and the ho's were NASTY. Like zombie looking bad. Man. How desperate do you have to be to touch that!

Right *at* the park, yeah. You'll get a little better quality one road north of there and in the general area, just look for SWs. It's really hit or miss; it's not something I'd go out of my way to check out but if you're in the area it's worth a swing by there.

Maggot
08-27-06, 13:31
Swung by there today. No SWs out, nothing at all hanging at the park. 11am.

NC Wanderer
08-31-06, 16:00
I was going to wander down to Lee Rd shortly after noon today, but the skies opened up so hard that traffic nearly came to a halt. Not to be deterred, I swung east on 4 towards Debary and Orange City.

I had earlier verified VS's report on Orange City, and just before the road named in his report I spotted a decent looking blond WSW. Conveniently, I could circle by VS's spot (nothing there) and back to the main road to pick up Dee. A strong 6+ maybe 7, possibly late 30's, CBJ and CFS for 50+tip at her place. Once more, could have likely paid less but WTF.

She says shes around weekdays during non-school hours. Worth looking for if you are in the area.

NC

Phatpistol
01-14-07, 12:47
Has anyone seen her? She looks good and she only asks for $$.

http://profiles.yahoo.com/kayleindeland?intl=us&os=win&ver=7.5.0.819

Rj0104
01-15-07, 10:24

http://profiles.yahoo.com/kayleindeland?intl=us&os=win&ver=7.5.0.819I am frequenty in that area but have never heard anything about Kayle. SORRY. Have you contacted her?

Anyone else know anything about her?

Orlando J
01-15-07, 20:37
Any reports North-east side of Orlando! Around Oveido, UCF, Waterford Lakes, Casselberry. Sometimes you find girls walking aimless around gas-stations I have not seen any activities lately.

Dodger Bulldog
01-16-07, 18:34
This article was in today's Orlando Sentinel: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-mprostitutes1807jan16,0,1563624.story I am going to quote the whole story since those articles disappear in time and are lost, but the USG is forever. Please note that the locations are highlighted in bold:

Surge in prostitution alarms Orange City
Business owners say a sharp rise in hookers and drug activity hurts the area.

Rebecca Mahoney | Sentinel Staff Writer
Posted January 16, 2007

ORANGE CITY -- Apartment manager James Stevens has a problem he never dreamed he would face in quiet Orange City: prostitutes soliciting his tenants for sex in the street outside his building.

"I'm having to run them out of the parking lot here," said Stevens, who owns Fountainview Apartments on South Volusia Avenue. "People are moving out because of this."

Orange City -- once a bucolic town where 19th-century paddle-wheel boats docked on the St. Johns River -- might seem an unlikely home for hookers.

But authorities in this small-but-growing west Volusia city say prostitution is on the rise.

During the past year, Orange City has seen a spike in prostitution and drug activity, appalling some residents and business owners and prompting Mayor Ted Erwin to call for a citywide meeting about the problem.

"It is my belief that the recent escalation in prostitution and drug activities are the greatest threat to the quality of life we want for our citizens," Erwin said last week.

During the past six months, Orange City police made about 10 arrests for prostitution, said Chief Jeff Baskoff, though several women were arrested more than once. Baskoff said that number is higher than in recent years, though detailed statistics were not available Monday because city offices were closed for the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday.

Most of the women are drug addicts selling their bodies to pay for narcotics, he said.

"We are aggressively going after them," said Sgt. Jason Sampsell, one of the department's criminal investigators. "We know who these people are, and we're doing everything we can to combat the problem."

Most of the activity is centered in the neighborhood between East Ohio and Blue Springs avenues, just off U.S. Highway 17-92.

"You can go out there pretty much any time of the day and see three or four of these women," he said.

On Monday, four women stood chatting on the sidewalk on Blue Springs Avenue, dressed in bikini tops and shorts, eyeing cars as they drove by. They would not give their names or be interviewed for this story.

"We don't hear nothing; we don't see nothing," one woman told a reporter. "But if you've got $20, you might get a different answer."

Police attribute the increase in prostitution to Orange City's booming commercial growth, which they say is spurring drug activity. The city's retail district is attracting people from all over west Volusia, including drug addicts who see an opportunity to steal merchandise or connect with people to buy or sell drugs.

"Orange City is growing too fast," Sampsell said.

The trend is frustrating some residents and business owners, who have demanded at recent City Council meetings that officials do more to combat the problem.

"I'm losing business here," said Stevens, who has lived in Orange City since 1953 and said he never saw prostitutes in town until several years ago.

"I want to survive and keep my business thriving, and I don't need any prostitutes here threatening that," he said.

In Daytona Beach, where officials are adopting aggressive new measures to fight rampant prostitution, police Chief Mike Chitwood warned Orange City not to let the problem spiral out of control.

"Anybody who says prostitution is a victimless crime is wrong," he said. "Prostitution destroys neighborhoods, destroys the quality of life and destroys the community."

Orlando J
01-16-07, 19:41
So this report won't completely deviat from the purpose of the forum.

ISO of this or similar pic. attached she was 5'5" 120lB 34C. The girl worked for bonafide pleasure girls (an agency). My take on her; she was not passionate. I spent 20 min foreplay, kissing fondling, DATY till she's wet then I am thrusting, can't even get it all in her and she was like a stone. She said she is more fun call me and next time I will make it up to you. She went to out of state possibly with a sugar daddy

Hi my fellow DB
I just can not help it. To say the least this pissed me off. Definitely not you;

In Daytona Beach, where officials are adopting aggressive new measures to fight rampant prostitution, police Chief Mike Chitwood warned Orange City not to let the problem spiral out of control.

"Anybody who says prostitution is a victimless crime is wrong," he said. "Prostitution destroys neighborhoods, destroys the quality of life and destroys the community."Hypocrisy,

Ok here are my cents;

The legislation needs a change. My thought is the spirit of the law should legalize prostitution hell and even drugs but not in public. People desire what they can not have. Adults are responsible for theirselves and their bodies. Then Leo would be more concerned about solving real crimes.

VerySlowly
01-16-07, 21:17
This article was in today's Orlando Sentinel: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-mprostitutes1807jan16,0,1563624.story I am going to quote the whole story since those articles disappear in time and are lost, but the USG is forever. Please note that the locations are highlighted in bold:

Surge in prostitution alarms Orange City
Business owners say a sharp rise in hookers and drug activity hurts the area.

Rebecca Mahoney | Sentinel Staff Writer
Posted January 16, 2007

ORANGE CITY -- Apartment manager James Stevens has a problem he never dreamed he would face in quiet Orange City: prostitutes soliciting his tenants for sex in the street outside his building.

"I'm having to run them out of the parking lot here," said Stevens, who owns Fountainview Apartments on South Volusia Avenue. "People are moving out because of this."

Orange City -- once a bucolic town where 19th-century paddle-wheel boats docked on the St. Johns River -- might seem an unlikely home for hookers.

But authorities in this small-but-growing west Volusia city say prostitution is on the rise.

During the past year, Orange City has seen a spike in prostitution and drug activity, appalling some residents and business owners and prompting Mayor Ted Erwin to call for a citywide meeting about the problem.

"It is my belief that the recent escalation in prostitution and drug activities are the greatest threat to the quality of life we want for our citizens," Erwin said last week.

During the past six months, Orange City police made about 10 arrests for prostitution, said Chief Jeff Baskoff, though several women were arrested more than once. Baskoff said that number is higher than in recent years, though detailed statistics were not available Monday because city offices were closed for the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday.

Most of the women are drug addicts selling their bodies to pay for narcotics, he said.

"We are aggressively going after them," said Sgt. Jason Sampsell, one of the department's criminal investigators. "We know who these people are, and we're doing everything we can to combat the problem."

Most of the activity is centered in the neighborhood between East Ohio and Blue Springs avenues, just off U.S. Highway 17-92.

"You can go out there pretty much any time of the day and see three or four of these women," he said.

On Monday, four women stood chatting on the sidewalk on Blue Springs Avenue, dressed in bikini tops and shorts, eyeing cars as they drove by. They would not give their names or be interviewed for this story.

"We don't hear nothing; we don't see nothing," one woman told a reporter. "But if you've got $20, you might get a different answer."

Police attribute the increase in prostitution to Orange City's booming commercial growth, which they say is spurring drug activity. The city's retail district is attracting people from all over west Volusia, including drug addicts who see an opportunity to steal merchandise or connect with people to buy or sell drugs.

"Orange City is growing too fast," Sampsell said.

The trend is frustrating some residents and business owners, who have demanded at recent City Council meetings that officials do more to combat the problem.

"I'm losing business here," said Stevens, who has lived in Orange City since 1953 and said he never saw prostitutes in town until several years ago.

"I want to survive and keep my business thriving, and I don't need any prostitutes here threatening that," he said.

"Anybody who says prostitution is a victimless crime is wrong," he said. "Prostitution destroys neighborhoods, destroys the quality of life and destroys the community." Woww 10 arrests in 6 months ,including girls they arrested more than once ,sounds like a crime wave to me LOL
The bit about the 4 women in Bikinii tops and $20 is total horsesheet, I've worked that area 100x and the girls are in jeans and sweats ,they have no money to buy swimsuits, no way would any of them say anything to the newspaper, in fact the smartest SW I ever knew, Lisa, I commented a while back on her,worked that area. The Jackass Jim Stevens who owns the apartments( that his mommy left him, that used to be a trailer park and whose x-wife had a black baby while they were married) is also F.O.S., I have never seen a SW near his apts, they do however use the conv. store across the street---Trust me I know wassss up there and GEEEE WHIZZZZ orange city is and always will be a Sh** Hole, their getting uppity now because of the retail spillover from Saxon Blvd. whose only reason for existance is Deltona. Chitwood will say anything to get his name in the paper, he wants to be a big time ,big city police chief, but he thinks like Andy Griffith---Ok done ranting----VS

PokeHerFaceJon
01-17-07, 00:13

http://profiles.yahoo.com/kayleindeland?intl=us&os=win&ver=7.5.0.819
I tried to ad her as a contact on yahoo and she basically told me to fuck off!
PHFJ Out!

Carlosa
01-21-07, 18:27
I liked the Orange town half way decent area and nice providers.
I saw a cop car just sitting empty wher the good ones were.
Next time someone knows a good area just im to senior only to keep it secure.

Dodger Bulldog
01-21-07, 18:37
Next time someone knows a good area just im to senior only to keep it secure.That stuff won't work. It was in the friggin' NEWSPAPER!

Don't kid yourself. The cops always know more than mongers know.

Besides, don't you think a cop might just be crafty enough to become a senior member too?

DB

VerySlowly
01-24-07, 22:21
I liked the Orange town half way decent area and nice providers.
I saw a cop car just sitting empty wher the good ones were.
Next time someone knows a good area just im to senior only to keep it secure.

Orange city police have parked 2 empty cruisers, one on each side of the house (Driveway actually) of the drugdealer on blue springs ave. where all the girls hang. So now the dealer walks up the hill about 200yds. away and it's business as usual .LOL. The providers are still there ,just not as many, only 1-2 at a time. It's probably enough to keep the mongers away but the druggies could give a s*** less----VS

VerySlowly
01-26-07, 22:04
Well they have removed the police cars, Soooooo I guess the crime wave is over!---VS

Spinner John
03-27-07, 08:32
Drug and Prostitutions stings yesterday at about mid day in the paper.

One guy recognized a under cover cop, and still tried to sell them crack.

Yeesh.

SJ

Carlosa
05-21-07, 18:26
I have cruzed both places and there were no Sw activity at all.

Art Schwartz
06-16-07, 07:23
The Police down here are something else, they think a couple of sw's is a crimewave. They should try being a cop in New York City where there are 10 sw's on every corner and drug dealers running out to cars with drugs in thier hands, amazing. The Police should leave 2 consenting adults alone and focus on violent crimes and drugs.

Orlandobiker
07-30-07, 11:29
Hey all. I have been lurking for a couple months now. I haven't had anything to post as I have been out of the scene for a longtime. Back when Colonial between I4 and Mills was a smorgasbord. Any way I digress. I am now living in s/w Volusia and decided to checkout Deland near 17-92 and Beresford. Found old WSWs as i have read here. I have cruised it 8-9 times in the last couple weeks, usually around 10-11 am. I'm just window shopping for now. About half the time nada BUT once there was a tall blonde that was really good looking, Reminded me of the chick from "Third Rock" One evening saw a really cute preggo, if your into that.

Anyway I've read you gotta give to recieve, wish I had more to report.

OB

Deepsearch
07-31-07, 17:16
Hey all. I have been lurking for a couple months now. I haven't had anything to post as I have been out of the scene for a longtime. Back when Colonial between I4 and Mills was a smorgasbord. Any way I digress. I am now living in s/w Volusia and decided to checkout Deland near 17-92 and Beresford. Found old WSWs as i have read here. I have cruised it 8-9 times in the last couple weeks, usually around 10-11 am. I'm just window shopping for now. About half the time nada BUT once there was a tall blonde that was really good looking, Reminded me of the chick from "Third Rock" One evening saw a really cute preggo, if your into that.

Anyway I've read you gotta give to recieve, wish I had more to report.

OBI can remember the nice selection on Colonial years age too. I always wonder where one of the girls went, she had a tongue ring, couldn't, and was as flexible as a contortionist, it was amazing to see. I saw her there for about a year.

VerySlowly
09-03-07, 13:53
Was drifting down from an exciting day in the thriving Metropolis of Palatka and East Palatka. The sin capitol of Florida, LOL.

As I drove through Deland it was raining like hell so I diverted through the hood down Clara and Lo and Behold I spot a WSW covering her head with a jacket.

I came to her rescue and she gets in the car and thanks me profusly for getting her out of the storm.

One problem, she was " UGLY BETTY" Aaahhhhrggg.

I had a feeling and went with it so I closed my eyes and imagined Lindsey Lohan was stroking my schwantz with her tongue and you know what, Lindsey gives super head. So I opened my eyes and Ugly Betty was still in my car so I treated her to $28 total including a delicious meal of pepperoni and cheese, potato chips, soda and cigarettes. Imagine a superb BBBJWSWALLOW by Lindsey Lohan for only 28 bucks. Hey sometimes you just gotta do what you need to do.----VS

VerySlowly
09-13-07, 00:10
Theresa from Orange City is out of jail after 9 months and hanging in the hood in Deland. She used to be skinny and always dressed good and fixed her hair. Now she is afraid to go back to O.C. and hasn't situated herself in Deland.
She's gained 45 lbs in jail but the good news is her hooters are spectacular, she's a super BBBJCIM and a pretty nice chick, no rush, no drama and she's got a very serene spot in the woods to do the finger lickin'. Brunette, 5'2" , 30's, buck teeth, nice hooters, soft skin,did I mention a great BJ!, for a Jackson and always very appreciative.---VS

True Critic69
09-13-07, 11:37
Theresa from Orange City is out of jail after 9 months and hanging in the hood in Deland. She used to be skinny and always dressed good and fixed her hair. Now she is afraid to go back to O.C. and hasn't situated herself in Deland.

She's gained 45 lbs in jail but the good news is her hooters are spectacular, she's a super BBBJCIM and a pretty nice chick, no rush, no drama and she's got a very serene spot in the woods to do the finger lickin'. Brunette, 5'2" , 30's, buck teeth, nice hooters, soft skin,did I mention a great BJ!, for a Jackson and always very appreciative.---VSHow could I locate Theresa? If not where in Deland are the spots to drive to check out SW's.

Thank you

VerySlowly
09-13-07, 22:12
How could I locate Theresa? If not where in Deland are the spots to drive to check out SW's.

Thank you

If you read the back pages of this thread it's very clear where the SW area in DeLand is located.
I read your posts and you always ask for help but don't volunteer any info or experiences, do you ever get laid or are you a voyeur?---VS

True Critic69
09-14-07, 11:46
If you read the back pages of this thread it's very clear where the SW area in DeLand is located.

I read your posts and you always ask for help but don't volunteer any info or experiences, do you ever get laid or are you a voyeur?---VSYes I have gotten laid. Lol. Well I have seen a couple of the girls off CL, like Roxxy, Tia, Dana all were good experiences. And thanx I will look at the backpages

Cum To Papa
09-14-07, 12:37
I've seen several reports from locals traveling to daytona for a change of pace. Looks like big changes on the very near horizon. Stings on the CL girls yesterday, and today the leo chief announced that lollipops has lost their court case and he is closing down the nude dancers before the end of the month. In all the clubs. So if you like that venue, you better hit it quick. Might I recommend foxy at the pink pony. $5 at the door, $10 for the vip entry, and $20/dance. Again if you like that venue.

Monky Boy
11-15-07, 11:37
My first post, so forgive any transgressions. I've been mongering in Sanford for a couple years, but the pickings are pretty slim. Every now and then you'll see something worth stopping for.

Had a fantasy last week. I was driving on Sanford Ave just after sunset and saw a young mullatto girl obviously looking for a ride. I can't remember the last time I saw a SW on that road. Picked her up and did the safety check. Told her I wanted BBBJ. She held up four fingers. I offered her two more fingers for cim. Drove to a location of my choosing and she did a good job, but couldn't handle the load and had to abort the cim. She apologized. Pretty nice girl, pricey, but we don't see many decent SW around here. She indicated greek was on the menu in the future, but she didn't give a number.

Tek Ter
11-27-07, 17:05
My first post, so forgive any transgressions. I've been mongering in Sanford for a couple years, but the pickings are pretty slim. Every now and then you'll see something worth stopping for.

Had a fantasy last week. I was driving on Sanford Ave just after sunset and saw a young mullatto girl obviously looking for a ride. I can't remember the last time I saw a SW on that road. Picked her up and did the safety check. Told her I wanted BBBJ. She held up four fingers. I offered her two more fingers for cim. Drove to a location of my choosing and she did a good job, but couldn't handle the load and had to abort the cim. She apologized. Pretty nice girl, pricey, but we don't see many decent SW around here. She indicated greek was on the menu in the future, but she didn't give a number.I think I saw her on 17-92 in Sanford around the police station. I talked to her for a few seconds but she bolted once she realized she was right across the street from the popo. She's not bad lookin'. Somewhere around a 7.

Monky Boy
11-30-07, 00:31
I think I saw her on 17-92 in Sanford around the police station. I talked to her for a few seconds but she bolted once she realized she was right across the street from the popo. She's not bad lookin'. Somewhere around a 7.She's the best looking thing I've seen in Sanford in a good while. I think she said she was 21. Very skittish at first, but warmed up after she realized I wasn't going to cause her any harm. Unfortunately, she didn't have a phone number to give.

Lower
01-06-08, 15:00
I've seen Sonny walking around 17-92 and 27th street area. I heard she's new to the area. Pretty light skinned BSW short and curvy. Any info on her?

Monky Boy
01-14-08, 15:41
Drove threw Sanford (east of Sanford Ave.) during lunch-time today. Had a dream that I met Melissa, mid-40's, about a 5 or 6 on the scale. I dreamt that she gave me bbbj for 20 plus tip. I also dreamt that she deepthroated me just before i popped, and I shot my load down the back of her throat. She told me she likes to catch.

After talking with her I remembered that I had met her once before and she gave a performance of equal quality.

Lower
01-15-08, 20:37
Have worked with Melissa in the past. Never a problem. Great catcher.

Tribal69
03-23-08, 11:14
Took a drive through Sanford, OC and Deland this morning and only found Kelly on High Street. She is a tall thin WSW, brown hair and some bad treeth. She gave a great BBBJCIM for 20, but spit out the window (better then my floor board).

If anyone has seen Teresa, please PM my about her what you know. I read back and have not seen anyting since she got out of the box.

Thanks,

T69

SW Surfer
05-20-08, 13:50
I had hoped to stay in O-town for the week on business, but a call came from up north so off to Jax I headed.

While going up the 4 I thought, maybe a quick stop in D-town. So off the 4 I surf to the do the normal cuts around the parks. After a few loops I see a BSW on High, then a HSW, and then on Lisbon a WSW catches my eye. She is tall, thin, blond shaggy hair and ready for pick up. I surf over to her. She comes over and wants to make sure I am not a life guard from outside the car. I asked her if she wanted to go surfing and she agrees – always scary when they talk LE out side the car. I tell her how dangerous it is to talk through the window – EDU is always a priority.

Once in the car she looks a lot younger them I thought – maybe 22ish. Nice face, but you can tell she is a little geeked out. We play the LE Game, her name is Kari. She says we can go back to her apt for an hour. I ask her how much and she says. 40 so off to the apt we go.

We get there an it is a efficiency with no one home, so we lock the door and she strips naked and we sit on the sofa while she starts give a BBBJ, then to CFS, then I present the Grk question and she says for an extra. 40, I counter at. 20 and she agrees.

So after 30 mins of BJ’s and CFS, I move to the back, lube up and gentle slide in. After a few positions and some extra lube, I pop like I have been holding it for a year. Not bad, . 60 for a around 55mins and a major surfing tour of the world.

After we finish, we clean up I pay up and head out. Kari doesn’t have a phone, but says she is always on Lisbon.

Surfer Out

SW Surfer
05-27-08, 19:53
Stopped for gas on my way to Jax at 46 and I-4 Saw this cute BSW walking into the station, so I headed in to make small talk. Ended up giving her a ride to her hotel. She is 5'6", very fit, looks like she works out. Nice C-cups and a very clean. Went to her room at the Days for some CFS. Entered the room, locked up, checked for anyone hidding, then we got naked. Wow. She has a killer toned body and shaved kitty.

This girl gave a great BBBJ, then multi position CFS, with a finish in Doggie. 30 mins for. 40 +. 15 tip. She says she hangs off 13th, but needed to get away from the hood for a few days. There was a crack pipe on the night stand and she did say she uses, but the room was clean.

Hang Loose,

Surfy

VerySlowly
06-18-08, 09:10
Theresa got out of jail yesterday and Lisa from Daytona is loose on the streets.

The combination of those two,if you could get them together would be a mongers dream. It would be paralyzing.----VS

SW Surfer
06-24-08, 10:04
Theresa got out of jail yesterday and Lisa from Daytona is loose on the streets.

The combination of those two,if you could get them together would be a mongers dream. It would be paralyzing.----VSMan that is some great news, Theresa give some killer head!

Do you have any idea where they will be nesting?

Deepsearch
07-20-08, 20:11
Any action in DeLand to report?

PM me if you have a recommendation.

Street Mun
07-22-08, 09:57
Came thru this mourning, up Lisbon and a right on Clara. Saw three SWs two young and spinner looking. And one BSW big and unapealing. On my way to work and did not partake but will be looking for young ones in the near future.

Limo Dave
08-11-08, 14:52
Zipped around Sanford at lunch time, saw some assorted BSW and WSW action a block or two off 13th and S Sanford Ave. I wish I wasn't on my motorcycle, there was a bangin BSW near the neighborhood market.

Limo Dave
02-25-09, 01:45
Anyone happen to have any updates? Nothing since my last post does not bode well for the Sanford thread.

Hawk Flyer
03-17-09, 08:19
Deland has been really quiet these days. Daytona and Sanford have as well. But, as with everything, it is not completely quiet.

There is a lovely lady in Deland that everyone should find. A BSW that goes by Sabrina. Not stuck up and not cracked out. She can be found around Clara several blocks north of Lisbon.

If it weren't for the dire straights these days, you'd find this girl on CL. Right beside C. Nikki.

Sorry, but I stopped reported details of my life online. You'll just have to use your imagination to fill in the blanks. If you can find her, you will be glad that you did.

Laharvardkid
03-18-09, 00:04
Deland has been really quiet these days. Daytona and Sanford have as well. But, as with everything, it is not completely quiet.

There is a lovely lady in Deland that everyone should find. A BSW that goes by Sabrina. Not stuck up and not cracked out. She can be found around Clara several blocks north of Lisbon.

If it weren't for the dire straights these days, you'd find this girl on CL. Right beside C. Nikki.

Sorry, but I stopped reported details of my life online. You'll just have to use your imagination to fill in the blanks. If you can find her, you will be glad that you did.Any Digits?

LH

VerySlowly
05-13-09, 09:43
Theresa is back, got out of jail about a month ago. She is now strolling on the by-pass a couple miles from the hood. She says the hood is dead. She definitely has not lost her touch,amazing as always--VS

Orlando Dood
05-14-09, 15:04
Cruised through today around lunch time. Up Sanford Ave, around 13th, up and down 17-92 and out 46.

Nothing

Big Tommy
05-16-09, 09:42
Theresa is back, got out of jail about a month ago. She is now strolling on the by-pass a couple miles from the hood. She says the hood is dead. She definitely has not lost her touch,amazing as always--VS

I actually picked her up near the trailer park on 17/92 in Deland. WOW very amazing oral skills. Her face is a little rough but the skills she uses on you will amaze you.

Be Safe
T

Jacon
07-23-09, 17:51
Came across a nice WSW ; French & Pinecrest ; 5'4" ,34 B+ ;25 ; No Digits ; 20 for BBBJCIM ; Nice Time; "Sarah"

Indld
09-21-09, 00:34
Made a couple of passes on the bypass (Spring Garden/15A) on Thur, Sat, and Sun, didn't find anything. As suggested deep in the archives I tried Clara around Lisbon and ran into a dirty blond with a nice body named Cindy along with her friend (her friend was a little younger and heavier, but still looked like fun. If I hadn't seen Cindy earlier, it would have been her.) She made eye contact the first time I passed her, but made a couple of passes to make sure she was working and on the third pass she was waiting on the opposite side of the street to get in the car once she knew I was interested. She asked if I was law enforcement, said no, and to assure her I wasn't I felt her boob and grabbed her crotch. She wanted to blow while driving but agreed to go somewhere to park instead. Her mouth felt great but she was a little rough on my balls with her hands. I took over as she talked dirty, which I just love, and was gently caressing my balls as I shot my load in her mouth. She was enthusiastic and reasonably priced; I will not hesitate to be with her again. There is action to be had in DeLand even on a Sunday; Clara seems to be the best bet. If you're going north on Woodland (17/92), take a left on Beresford and another left on Clara. You can cruise Clara until you reach New Hampshire, take a left there and take another left at Woodland and you have done the loop. Just drive by a couple of times until you see someone walking and drive by again to make sure she knows you are interested.

QuestioningOne
09-21-09, 08:55
Made a couple of passes on the bypass (Spring Garden/15A) on Thur, Sat, and Sun, didn't find anything. As suggested deep in the archives I tried Clara around Lisbon and ran into a dirty blond with a nice body named Cindy along with her friend (her friend was a little younger and heavier, but still looked like fun. If I hadn't seen Cindy earlier, it would have been her.) She made eye contact the first time I passed her, but made a couple of passes to make sure she was working and on the third pass she was waiting on the opposite side of the street to get in the car once she knew I was interested. She asked if I was law enforcement, said no, and to assure her I wasn't I felt her boob and grabbed her crotch. She wanted to blow while driving but agreed to go somewhere to park instead. Her mouth felt great but she was a little rough on my balls with her hands. I took over as she talked dirty, which I just love, and was gently caressing my balls as I shot my load in her mouth. She was enthusiastic and reasonably priced; I will not hesitate to be with her again. There is action to be had in DeLand even on a Sunday; Clara seems to be the best bet. If you're going north on Woodland (17/92), take a left on Beresford and another left on Clara. You can cruise Clara until you reach New Hampshire, take a left there and take another left at Woodland and you have done the loop. Just drive by a couple of times until you see someone walking and drive by again to make sure she knows you are interested.Good to get reports from this area. I appreciate it. Will do.

Flfcsr
11-29-09, 05:40
A few weeks ago I dreamt of a BSW about 5'6", thin, probably 30's, looked a little geeked, asked .4 for BBBJTCIM, which I obliged. Off 17-92/Woodland just past historic downtown heading south. Better than expected and, in my dream, she was friendly and talkative. Hesitant to repeat as I'd like to stay away from the more obviously drug addicted people.

Stay safe.

Flfcsr
12-02-09, 11:32
Went out last night around 7:30PM or so until about 9:30PM. Toured Beresford, Lisbon, Clara, Stone, Woodland and Spring Garden. Saw two WSW's, one looked a bit zombie-ish, the other looked quite nice, long curly hair. Came back around and could not find her again.

Swung by Orange City for maybe 15 minutes and it also appeared barren.

Anybody have any updated suggestions? Feel free to PM me about them.

Flfcsr
12-13-09, 01:48
Dreamed of a WSW in DeLand, probably early/mid 20's, slender, light brown hair (possibly blonde?) about a week ago. Almost did not pick her up as I originally passed her and LE was teeming. Think they have anyone investigate these threads? I'll avoid the street name this time.

Either way, I picked her up and she directed me to a relatively secluded location (of course I asked for more than one and made suggestions, as well) for a BBBJ to HJC for .2. Offered CFS for .4, but I declined due to only having .2 on me.

I think her name started with a D? I didn't quite catch it.

Pretty average looks, a little less so in bright light, friendly but not talkative at all. Service was not mind blowing, but good, and I'm considering dreaming of her again.

Flfcsr
12-17-09, 21:33
Went out window shopping for about 20 minutes the other night and spotted one BSW and one WSW. Never got very close to the BSW, but she was wearing a long, shiny coat of some kind. The WSW looked pretty good, from what I could see, but was wearing a hoodie since it was starting to sprinkle outside.

I wouldn't say the streets were hopping, but there's still stuff to be found in the DeLand area.

Flfcsr
12-24-09, 03:14
I went out tonight for a total of about three hours and saw one probable WSW, but she was not at all what I was hoping for and, with what all I've seen of the area, I knew there were better options. Unfortunately, no other ladies seemed to be out tonight!

I scoured at different times of the day. Early evening, night, and very late at night. Still only the one!

Flfcsr
12-31-09, 01:02
I spent several hours browsing today, unfortunately to no avail. I spotted one definite WSW that was, again, not at all what I was looking for. Additionally, I spotted one possible BSW. It has most certainly been quiet lately.

Indld
01-30-10, 13:12
I went over to the Clara/Beresford area about a week ago and on my way there I saw a tall, attractive, middle-aged brunette crossing the street at Woodland smoking a cigarette. I circled back around and saw her standing on the corner of one of those side streets between Florida and Clara. I circled around again and picked her up and went to a secluded spot where she sucked my cock like a champ. She burried her face on my shaft every fourth or fifth stroke and I asked her if I could push her head down on me several times and she said yes. She licked and sucked my balls with out asking and I came in her mouth, which she swallowed. Her name was Nikki and she was reasonably priced -- I would not hesitate to pick her up again.

Indld
01-30-10, 16:54
Went down to the Clara/Beresford area about a week ago and passed a tall, attractive, middle-aged brunette crossing Woodland smoking a cigarette. I circled back on Clara and saw her on the corner of one of those side-streets that connect with Florida. On the third pass she got in and we went to a secluded area. She sucked my cock like a champ, buryimg her face on my shaft every fourth or fifth stroke. I asked her if I could push her head down on me to enter her throat and she said yes. She licked and sucked my balls without asking and I came in her mouth, which she swallowed. Her name was Nikki and she was reasonably priced. I would not hesitate to pick her up again.

Flfcsr
01-31-10, 10:40
Dreamt of a brunette with glasses twice a couple weeks ago. First time gave excellent BBBJTC, second time BBBJ to CFS. Didn't catch her name either time, but will definitely repeat, though she did mention that she might be leaving town to head up up to northern Florida.

Monky Boy
01-31-10, 12:22
This was my fantasy:

I had all but given up on Sanford when I found myself in the area and swung by the old mongering grounds. To my surprise, I found not one, but two SW next to the tiny white store off 17-92. One appeared to be hispanic and pretty good looking. The other was a white auburn spinner. I picked up the latter because she was closest to the car when I looped around for another look.

CeeCee gave a very good bbbjcim w/ swallow. I only wish it had lasted longer.

Monky Boy
02-03-10, 12:21
I found the pretty latina mentioned in my earlier post. She's very cute w/ curly hair. Said she's 30 yo. Her french is average, but she doesn't catch. Would probably repeat because of her looks.

Monky Boy
02-10-10, 10:34
Found my pretty little spanish girl again. I've been having good luck on my mid-morning trips. She doesn't catch, so I opted for covered full service this time. She has a great ass. She was very willing to endure the uncomfortable positions required to perform such activities in a car. Nice girl.

Monky Boy
03-09-10, 23:26
Swung by the stomping grounds in Sanford twice in the past 3 weeks and the well was dry. I had a good streak there for about a month. Not sure if the girls are gone, or if my timing is just not as good as before.

Flfcsr
03-10-10, 01:07
Went browsing today and yesterday. Picked up an older WSW yesterday, overpriced bad BBBJ. Didn't even finish, just dropped her off. Didn't want to deal with it, will most certainly avoid her in the future. For reference, she has medium length curly brown (possibly a darker blonde) hair, she's older, and very skinny.

After that fiasco I went out for a few hours tonight, explored some new areas. I saw three WSW's (one of whom was the same), the other two were in a similar age range, and a young BSW that I recognized. I was looking for a specific girl tonight, though, so I stopped for no one.

Flfcsr
03-11-10, 13:37
I forgot to report this one! A few weeks ago I came across a WSW. Dark denim blue jeans, hoodie, seemed to have a few piercings, somewhat spinner type, but not nearly as ridiculously skinny as that other WSW I recently mentioned. She seemed a bit nervous, but chilled out after LEO check. I am intensely bad at catching names, so there's no news there. She did tell me that she rarely walks, though.

Anyway, she agreed on. 2 BBBJTC. The beginning of it was better than the rest, as she stuck to a pretty rough technique for the rest of it, which I'm not really a fan of. Ended up dropping the ball, major cleanup was required. She apologized and said it happens sometimes, but if she were drunk she would've been all over it. Interesting, I guess? Might repeat, but not ATF.

Flfcsr
03-11-10, 23:34
After browsing tonight, I noticed incredibly high amounts of Uncle Leo tonight. As in, upwards of a dozen cars in an hour, some patrolling others staked out. I don't think we should continue to mention specific streets, as after someone posted mentioning some. Guess where most of the LEOs were?

I realize this information can be valuable to others, but if one just lurks through older posts they will find many of the same street names. Even if you went a bit off the beaten path to find what you did, anyone with a little bit of an exploratory nature will be able to browse those areas, too. Just a thought.

Monky Boy
03-12-10, 22:54
Made three sweeps through the mongering grounds in roughly 30 minutes on Friday night. After two days of rain I thought the girls would be out and eager to make some scratch. But alas, there were none to be seen. Beginning to wonder if the po-po came through and locked everyone up.

Indld
03-27-10, 01:20
Saw a cute brunette walking south on Clara just before Beresford late Friday night. I did a short circuit and saw her on one of the side streets heading towards Florida. Circled again and drove down Carter to pick her up. On our way to where we were going, I played with her full breasts and hardening nipples. I had her pull her pants down so I could play with her pussy as we drove and this girl had a very nice ass; thin, but not skinny. While she was sucking me off, I fingered her pussy and she made me cum real quick, swallowing the whole load. She says she normally hangs out around Voorhis and Florida. She was reasonably priced and I would definitely repeat. Her name was Sarah and she was mid to late twenties.

Indld
04-23-10, 11:31
Saw a white middle-aged SW with big tits walking down Clara south of Beresford in a hurry late Thursday night, but wasn't sure she was working, so I didn't bother her. On the second pass she was lighting up a cigarette and didn't seem to pay me any mind, ultimately deciding to be on my way. I circled back to give it one more chance, and when I caught up to her she was getting into a blue SUV; seems like she was working afterall. I really wanted to tug on those nipples while she gave me head and came in her mouth. Don't think there's any harm in asking a girl if she needs a ride, even if she's not working.

Carlosa
05-26-10, 10:55
Anything going on there>

Monky Boy
05-26-10, 22:25
Anything going on there>

Never tried DeBary, but Sanford is hit or miss. You can go months without finding something ..... and sometimes when you do, you really wish you hadn't.

VerySlowly
06-30-10, 22:18
Cruised thru Deland on my way to Daytona yesterday.
At the convience store at the corner of Beresford and Florida ave., LE had two girls in handcuffs (not by the store itself , close to the house next door) it looks like undercover LE got the girls to say something stupid and then marked cars swooped in. I was going to photograph it but I didn't want to get pulled over for " interfering with a police investigation", ya gotta know the ropes.----VS

PS -- one of the girls was OK the other was very doable.

Doraphilia
12-31-10, 10:33
Found myself in Deland on business Tuesday around 2 pm and was surprised to see several SW's. None of them were above a 6, but for this area that's not too bad. I have seen a straggler or two in this area over the past year, but this was not the norm. If quality was better I would have suspected uncle being involved. Given the quality I doubt it.

Pm for details.

Member #4152
01-03-11, 07:00
I spotted a very nice WSW is Sanford this morning. Maybe a 7-8 on the SW scale. Could not complete the pick up do the the SO following. I might add this area to my late night mongering rotation.

TWFSB

Doraphilia
02-10-11, 10:45
I spotted a very nice WSW is Sanford this morning. Maybe a 7-8 on the SW scale. Could not complete the pick up do the the SO following. I might add this area to my late night mongering rotation.

TWFSBI concur. Since this posting I have put it in my recon and have to agree.

Misterm407
03-01-11, 00:25
Cruised through sanford the other night, and uncle leo was visiting. He decided to follow me, despite me doing the limit, all the way until I jumped on 417. I'd be careful here fellas.

Hairball
04-30-11, 15:47
On my way back from NSB decided to go through Deland to see if anyone was stirring. Saw nothing till I went down Lisbon for an easy pick up with Karla. She is mid twenties light brown hair with glasses, small frame but not a spinner. We worked out the details for my lusty needs but she is basically 20bbbj and 40cfs. Smaller tits and down south was pretty bushy so went the BJ route where she did a fine job w / spit. Did not see any Leo out this was around noon yesterday. While dropping off Karla did see another WSW 40ish blond I would like to go back and find also.

Doraphilia
06-21-11, 07:32
Passing through on Saturday evening around 9 pm dreamt I met a little cutie in overalls walking down 46. There has not been any action, that I have encountered, there in several years. Good service and would repeat

Monky Boy
06-21-11, 21:35
Passing through on Saturday evening around 9 pm dreamt I met a little cutie in overalls walking down 46. There has not been any action, that I have encountered, there in several years. Good service and would repeatWhere on 46? I've NEVER had a score along there. What's her name?

Miami Viceroy
07-03-11, 08:12
I was driving up 17 Saturday Afternoon and saw Pin-Ups between Deland and DeLeon. Didn't even know there was anything like that up there so I decided to stop in. Shouldn't have bothered; the place was dead. No dancers on stage, saw just one girl in a bikini sitting at the bar talking to some guy the whole time. Absolutely nothing going on so I finished my drink and left.

Daddy Oh
07-07-11, 03:29
I've seen several SW on Sanford Ave, starting from 13th street going north to 1st street, and the the area East of Sanford Ave. It's been years since I picked up a girl there. Leo patrols that area in cars and on bicycles. Since there are so many bars in downtown Sanford, and the usual rowdy drunks, I actually think Friday and Saturday nights are better nights to find a SW. Pretty slim pickins though. Find the crack houses and you'll find the ladies.

Monky Boy
07-07-11, 21:05
I've seen several SW on Sanford Ave, starting from 13th street going north to 1st street, and the the area East of Sanford Ave. It's been years since I picked up a girl there. Leo patrols that area in cars and on bicycles. Since there are so many bars in downtown Sanford, and the usual rowdy drunks, I actually think Friday and Saturday nights are better nights to find a SW. Pretty slim pickins though. Find the crack houses and you'll find the ladies.That's about the only place you'll find them these days. Still, it's slim pickings. I drive through there frequently, and I've never seen PoPo on bicycles along Sanford Ave. I only see them in downtown around the bars and the lake .... maybe from 4th street north to the lake.

Walle
09-06-11, 16:35
I have not cruised Sanford in a long time, I was downtown this morning and on my way to I-4 to drive to Tampa and I spotted a blond on 1st near poplar in a tight pair of shorts walking towards 92. I was already a few hours late getting out of town but I circled back just to take look. Older late 30s or a little older but a great looking ass. She made eye contact several times to see if I would bite. Sorry to say I did not have the time.

Doraphilia
09-07-11, 08:06
I have not cruised Sanford in a long time, I was downtown this morning and on my way to I-4 to drive to Tampa and I spotted a blond on 1st near poplar in a tight pair of shorts walking towards 92. I was already a few hours late getting out of town but I circled back just to take look. Older late 30s or a little older but a great looking ass. She made eye contact several times to see if I would bite. Sorry to say I did not have the time.Small, tight curls? Hips and ass are 8. 5 on the scale? If so, she goes by Crystal. She is one of two blonds found in this area. The other is Lindsey and she is fine too, but younger and a little wilder than Crystal. You should make a point of meeting Crystal, she is worth the effort.

VerySlowly
09-22-11, 22:51
I was cruzin toward Daytona on the back roads through Deland with the intention of hooking up with an old friend in Port Orange, I hadn't called her yet, I thought I'll take my chances and see what works out.

I decided to take a run through the hood and I spot a Blond and a brunett talking on the side of the road just below the park. They both give me the eye so I turned right about 50' away turned around and parked. They both look and the brunett shoos the blond my way.

She jumps in my wheel, we pull off do an LE check and I proceed to one of my old spots, on the way this little cutie tells me her name is Blondie "Duh" no kidding! Anyhoo she proceeds with a fantastic BBBJCIM and she didn't stop until I yelled uncle. Amazing a 21 yo honey was that skilled, only asked for $20 never hustled, didn't ask for a tip so I didn't spoil it for the next guy. She has a cute butt, small ta-tas and a cute but a little street worn face but she was all made up and had a nice personality. So I had a great time and saved a lot of driving and a bunch of money. BLONDIE is highly recommended.

VS

Hobby407
10-16-11, 08:39
I saw oon the news that Sanford ran a sting on 17-92 lastnight and are planing another one next weekend.

OtownCruiser
03-08-12, 02:28
There used to be decent SW's on French between Lake Monroe and the Pizza hut. I remember picking up a tall, skinny chick near the railroad tracks and we went back to her trailer on one of the backstreets behind the Pizza hut for 1/2 and 1/2.

Pretty decent service for the money (30 beans) , but her old trailer was hot as hell (no A / C) and getting to it was a bit iffy at first because we had to climb around a locked gate that ended over a canal.

For all I know, it could've been private property and she was just staying there.

There were a few others, but she was the most memorable for me in that area.

V Monkey
05-26-12, 00:09
I was driving along French Ave this morning at around 10 am when I saw a young blonde WSW at around French and 8th. I looked at her and she gave a knowing nod. I could not stop because I was on my way to an appointment. I came back a couple of hours later but did not find her.

Danny Grish
05-26-12, 04:19
Cruised up to Deland at dusk. Saw two different sets of flashing blue lights around the loop. Also saw a young reddish / brunette WSW with an older blonde a few feet behind along 17-92 just past Berenson. Circled a couple times and saw the young brunette get spooked by the Leo presence just past Berenson and then head to confer with the older blonde. I was too nervous to attempt a pick up.

Made my way down to Sanford where I stopped in at the white store off 17-92. Saw a light brown SW strolling out on the next street to peer up and down 17-92. I finished my cig and circled round and saw her heading deep into the neighborhood west off the main drag. Wasn't in the mood at that point.

Cruised back up to Deland after four hours in the bars got me no action. Nothing to be seen after a half dozen loops around.

Danny Grish
05-30-12, 17:32
Heading south on 17-92 to Sanford. Saw an older brunette standing in the rain with her thumb out near the entrance to some community drive just past the lake. I'm a natural good Samaratan so I looped around and let her in the car. Long story short she's not quite white but looks close enough. After a little discussion I agreed to give her a ride to where she was going and she gave me a reduced head rate for giving her a ride. .15 but I tipped her. 5 so it was. 2 even. Pulled into a parking lot of a formerly infamous joint in town and got the deed done in the dark. Nothing terribly exciting but she did catch it.

I took her home and went back to the parking lot of the establishment where a few hours later a really ugly thing convinced me to drive away with her a couple of blocks where she gave me some really rushed, unenthusiastic brains for. 4. Caught, but quickly opened the door to get rid of it. Not only was I out. 4, but I also had the stain of the experience on my soul.

Doraphilia
07-10-12, 07:21
After months of slim pickings and the same 2-3 whacked out girls, some new talent has moved in. WSW (maybe HSW) brunette, mid 20's clean with a beautifully round ass. In the past posting specifics in this thread have adversely affected talent pool. Trusted seniors pm for #

Daddy Oh
08-17-12, 09:19
Have seen several BSW coming east down 4th st to Sanford ave in the evening. One was very skinny and the other two were large. Was at a stop light at 13th and Park when a BSW walked by. I said hello and she opened the passenger door to get in. Unfortunately my buddy was in the seat at the time. The few WSW I have seen are older and rough looking.

EmptySpot
08-28-12, 09:36
Was driving north on 17-92 towards Sanford when I saw this girl walking up before Lake Mary Blvd. In the rain. Being a good samaritan I offered her a ride. She was heading to the library and had a sad story about her car been inpounded and needing money. I told her flat out that I only had. 2 and needed it cus I was going to look for an SW in Sanford to get a BJ. I thought she was going to jump off the car right there, instead she thought about it and told me that she could do that. She was not a looker but not the worst I've had. Pulled over and got an OK BBBJCIM for. 2 and she let me finger the kitty during. Told me to let anyone I knew of her that she needed money fast, she would do just about anything. Have her number but it's turned off until she can pay to activate it, gave me her email address in the meen time. I would not repeat unless desperate but she good for a quick fix in the north side. Staying with a friend in some safe apartments off Lake Emma Road, not sure if she can use as incall. PM for more info if you have a few good contributions, don't need to be SM for this one's info.

Stay safe.

Doraphilia
09-07-12, 15:38
I have found myself in the Deland area 4 times in the last 2 weeks. 3 of them were in the daytime and I am happy to report things are looking up in the normal haunts. The 4th time was last night around 8:30 pm and I felt like it was 2002 all over again. Head on a swivel. Saw 6 WSW and 2 BSW. 2 were less than 5 on the scale, while the others were6 and higher. 1 was a 9 (if you like them 20 or so and rockin bodies) I did not partake, there are alot of handlers, the-boys etc. Around these women. I tried some evasive maneuvers to try and coax one into a public area, unsuccessfully. After 20 minutes or so spotted 2 UC LEO and decided to play it safe. The fruit is ripe in this area if you know where to look.

Flfcsr
10-31-12, 19:10
Was in the area again a couple weeks ago after a long hiatus and made the rounds. Some blue flashes and a potential whacked out BSW, not really my game.

Hit the loops on my last day there. Caught a surprisingly beautiful sunset to make up for the complete lack of action. Next trip down won't be for a while. Hope it goes better!

Bjceb
12-31-12, 20:54
Was in the sanford area yesterday around 4 pm ish and saw at least 4 WSW out. Didn't partake, but they were out there for sure. They all looked about between a 5 and 6 on the SW scale. Location in around the 417 and 17/92 area. Becarefull saw at 3 LEO as well.

Stay safe.

Daddy Oh
01-12-13, 08:44
I was driving north on 17-92 yesterday at 4:30 p.m., when I saw two WSW. One blonde, the other brunette. The blonde looked very cute. The thing is, they were in between 10th and 9th street. The building there is the former police station, and I haven't seen police cars there for quite a while. But as I drove by the girls and turned my head to look back, I saw a marked police car on the 9th St side of the building. Could be a coincidence, but the girl looked TGTBT.

Anthlozz
03-06-13, 18:07
Sanford is definitely picking up, it's too bad we don't have a dedicated thread for it. I think more people would post. Probably. Today I seen a WSW at santa barbara & Georgia Ave, red head, nice tight body but crazy as hell. She was obviously high, standing in the street in front of cars, yelling people down and aggressively approaching everyone. If she had been calm I would have scooped. Would say a 7 on the scale. Another WSW at 17-92 and 25th in the parking lot across from taco bell, giving the look. I was stopped at the light in the left turn lane, before I could turn and shoot over to her she was scooped by someone else. This girl a 10 easy. I stayed in the area for about a half hour hoping to see her again but no luck. 17-92 and 13th a WSW. 8 on the scale, made eye contact, I went through the back to meet her at next stop sign and she was gone. Time was running out so I had to jet. Will try again some other time when I'm in town. I think it's safe to say we have some game out there gentlemen. Not as much as the trail of course, but it's definitely out there.

Hairball
03-15-13, 16:44
Mongers,

Been awhile since last posting. Semi-retired but still need to play when the urge hits. I picked up Lashell on Main st in Titusville but she lives in Sanford and is going home there tonight. It was just a BBBJCIM / spit I would give a B grade for me. She has nuts and bolts (piercings) in a few places and tat on the mound which I am not really a fan of but to each his own. She was not high on anything and could comprehend well. A little chunky bordering on bbw territory. Can't give much more details but you can ask her your self. I have degits and e-mail address if any of you contributors are interested.

VerySlowly
03-24-13, 11:31
The normal area bounded by Beresford was teeming with ladies, counted nine within a couple of blocks. The street behind the trailer parks had 5 working it. Thats the good. The bad is that they were jonesing so bad they were extremely aggressive, waving their arms, pulling up their tops showing their bra's and one had no bra but small tits flashing. They were also clustering and smoking together. Also they were hanging on corners, that's a no-no for me, I would never pick up a girl that was not walking for a considerable distance, never standing on a corner.

Since I didn't like all the desperation activity and all the running even when you slowed a bit and none of the girls were really hot, I boogied on down the highway.

VS

Rocky Warrior
03-24-13, 12:20
Hey guys first report here was told by a friend about this wonderful site IDk why I never knew of it could have had added plenty of help to the boards now that I see.

Anyways started my first round through Sanford about 7pm. First one WSW late twentys in age. Scooped her up 1792 Airport Blvd area. Said her name was Mandy, little rundown looking but hey the night was young. BBBJCIM for the twenty not bad offered me full package for an additional twenty. Turned down as I was still planning on hunting.

Spot a what looked like a HSW by Seminole High School on Georgia Ave looked like a 8 on the scale very young appearance so I make the turn and loop back for the scoop then see that she is the doped up redhead WSW I've dreamed of before at Park Avenue and 46. Not tonight so I pass it up.

Second round through about midnight see a pretty young blonde walking east 1792 by the Pizza Hut snd Kangaroo. I make the turn and catch up to her in front of The Barn make the turn by the produce place and wait for her. Turns down my way then leo just happened to pass by freaks her out I guess cause she keeps walking east I wait about five more minutes to see if she comes back no luck.

Head back out west down 1792 my spot another WSW by Tacobell and Popeyes pass her up and decided to head in. Seeing more options lately so hopefull.

Stripmong
04-09-13, 14:33
New guy here.

Heard that local PD had 2 cars out on loop Midday. Saw 1 blonde SW on Florida. 2 on Clara 1 blonde, other dark hair, and 1 dark hair who might of seen better days by 1792 New Hampshire during pre dawn but roads were a little too busy for my liking.

Hairball
04-20-13, 09:29
The normal area bounded by Beresford was teeming with ladies, counted nine within a couple of blocks. The street behind the trailer parks had 5 working it. Thats the good. The bad is that they were jonesing so bad they were extremely aggressive, waving their arms, pulling up their tops showing their bra's and one had no bra but small tits flashing. They were also clustering and smoking together. Also they were hanging on corners, that's a no-no for me, I would never pick up a girl that was not walking for a considerable distance, never standing on a corner.

Since I didn't like all the desperation activity and all the running even when you slowed a bit and none of the girls were really hot, I boogied on down the highway.

VSI was travelling thru this area yesterday Fri. At around 5am to note the same situation. Girls to chose from but all way too aggresive and most had a handler standing along side or very close by. No Leo there but were a few blocks away in a donut formation taking a break. All too spooky for me so moved on down the road.

Captain Napalm
05-06-13, 05:51
Since it's FL, I would've thought that there would be more options and more girls out. All I saw in a month was one possible WSW on 1792.

Stripmong
05-07-13, 14:33
Since it's FL, I would've thought that there would be more options and more girls out. All I saw in a month was one possible WSW on 1792.Been window shopping in the areas I've heard of 3 days straight but nothing at all during the day, probably why. Heard on here and BP that their was "heat in Altamonte" and could of scared them off the streets but my fav mugshot site hasnt been updated in past week. Seen some in the past in the day time but this is strange.

Captain Napalm
05-07-13, 19:59
Been window shopping in the areas I've heard of 3 days straight but nothing at all during the day, probably why. Heard on here and BP that their was "heat in Altamonte" and could of scared them off the streets but my fav mugshot site hasnt been updated in past week. Seen some in the past in the day time but this is strange.I've checked different times, nothing. Maybe the heat extended to Sanford?

Stripmong
05-07-13, 20:17
Hey guys first report here was told by a friend about this wonderful site IDk why I never knew of it could have had added plenty of help to the boards now that I see.

Anyways started my first round through Sanford about 7pm. First one WSW late twentys in age. Scooped her up 1792 Airport Blvd area. Said her name was Mandy, little rundown looking but hey the night was young. BBBJCIM for the twenty not bad offered me full package for an additional twenty. Turned down as I was still planning on hunting.

Spot a what looked like a HSW by Seminole High School on Georgia Ave looked like a 8 on the scale very young appearance so I make the turn and loop back for the scoop then see that she is the doped up redhead WSW I've dreamed of before at Park Avenue and 46. Not tonight so I pass it up.

Second round through about midnight see a pretty young blonde walking east 1792 by the Pizza Hut snd Kangaroo. I make the turn and catch up to her in front of The Barn make the turn by the produce place and wait for her. Turns down my way then leo just happened to pass by freaks her out I guess cause she keeps walking east I wait about five more minutes to see if she comes back no luck.

Head back out west down 1792 my spot another WSW by Tacobell and Popeyes pass her up and decided to head in. Seeing more options lately so hopefull.Think I saw the ginger at bus stop by popeyes head on a swivel sitting there. Talked to an employee 2x that I saw and a guy in the lot. Looked to be drawing attention. Saw her again ducking behind a hotel till I heard a carn horn and I saw her run across the road. She worth it?

Stripmong
05-07-13, 20:18
I've checked different times, nothing. Maybe the heat extended to Sanford?Thats what I think. Saw a Ginger but possible drama attached.

Rocky Warrior
05-08-13, 13:47
Thats what I think. Saw a Ginger but possible drama attached.Yes thats the red head I was talking about. That bus stop area by popeyes and Taco Bell is her spot but I would not make the pickup there for that same reason as she is always there might have attracted attention from our uncle. If you could get her attention might be better to go down the side street for pickup or play it off like your getting a bit to eat at tacobell parking lot is out of sight in back. There is a heavily tattooed hispanic male always near her possible pimp. Service is average not bad but I called her crazy because in pass she was way to forward like yelling at passing cars for business. She may have been picked up by leo and calmed down as she is not as aggressive nowadays. Hopefully this helps with you decision let us know how it goes if you do.

Stripmong
05-09-13, 09:35
Yes thats the red head I was talking about. That bus stop area by popeyes and Taco Bell is her spot but I would not make the pickup there for that same reason as she is always there might have attracted attention from our uncle. If you could get her attention might be better to go down the side street for pickup or play it off like your getting a bit to eat at tacobell parking lot is out of sight in back. There is a heavily tattooed hispanic male always near her possible pimp. Service is average not bad but I called her crazy because in pass she was way to forward like yelling at passing cars for business. She may have been picked up by leo and calmed down as she is not as aggressive nowadays. Hopefully this helps with you decision let us know how it goes if you do.Thanks for info, possibly toned down the attention she attracts but it was before sundown, will check it out at night when I'm back in area.

Captain Napalm
05-15-13, 21:55
But still no luck, I'd take seeing a crackhead at this point, just at least to know that there are people out there. I see the same 3-4 bums posted up at the bus stop in front of Popeyes.

DeeLand76
05-20-13, 15:39
Long time lurking, new to posting. Cruised DeLand before the weather got bad today. Nothing out at all.

Daddy Oh
06-05-13, 09:49
I've been seeing more activity in Sanford lately. The typical 17-92 ones, but I've seen some in a new location. On Sanford Ave. Between 25th street (46) and Airport Blvd. I decided to ride my bike down there, and last night as I was riding by a cute blonde and her pimp, the pimp asked me for a cigarette. I stopped and we talked a bit about the George Zimmerman trial and all the law enforcement that would be in town. The young blonde asked if I wanted company. It was about 1 in the morning and I declined, but she did give me her digits.

OtownCruiser
06-09-13, 23:37
Went to Daytona today to hook up with Angeline on BP (haven't seen her in months).

I figured I'd drop in and surprise her, but she was feeling sick, so instead I cruised the strip, but didn't see much action except for a girl on a bike and I didn't feel like following her all the way back to her place in broad daylight.

On the way back home, I stopped off in Sanford and did a few rounds on 17-92.

Spotted a lovely WSW (5-3, mid twenties, long brown hair) down a backstreet.

Circled the block and she had already hit the main road crossing over French to the North side.

Circled the block a few times and when she took notice, I pointed her down one of the dark streets, but as I made my way in, one of Sanford's finest passed by and I got spooked, so I kept driving a few more blocks and by the time I made my way back, she disappeared.

I scanned the area for a good 30 minutes, but she never returned.

Anyone happen to know who she is or have digits?

Otc

PharmaGuy
06-10-13, 12:01
It seemed liked it had died for a while. Ever since they tore out their makeshift gypsy camp ground in the thicket.
North on 1792 just before 417 next to that extented stay. I did spot a super cutie that was part of that gypsy druggie click. But didn't partake due to it was during daylight. Have been through there a few other times but have not seen her since. Looks like she still may be around

Captain Napalm
06-14-13, 23:15
So there's hope yet. There have been a couple of gals I thought were working, but they're busy with their heads buried in their smartphones.

Oh well, it's only a matter of time.

Stripmong
06-16-13, 06:57
Latina SW in Sanford, chest tat visable. Said she had more and pierced clit, name was chelsey she said, walks with limp. Like an idiot I gave ride to Walmart, McDonald's, and apt complex left rear of Walmart and paid in advance. Waited till she was out of site till I followed her. Lost her. She said she had to make sure room was vacent. You live and learn.

Dvfldv
06-16-13, 10:38
I imagine the businesses are seeing unprecedented levels of people, as expected walk thru traffic is dense beginning at sunset. Never seen so many SWs, although a lot are accompanied by a b / m on bike, walking behind or just tagging with multiples. IMO, not my scene, but Its going to continue for good while. Don't underestimate the situation guys. Pd has a full plate as it is. For what Its worth. Be Safe. Dvfldv

Stripmong
06-16-13, 13:37
So predawn I picked up a Hispanic / latina? SW with chest tat and a limp who said her name was Chelsea. Took her to MacDonalds, Walmart than to apt complex to the side. Tells me that she had to make sure that room was vacant. Waited till she was out of site than I followed and she did a Houdini. Returned around noon and saw that the complex may empty out on airport. Seen her previously times that I window shopped walking east side of 1792 between 417 and the shopping plaza close to airport and also on 27th by school. Again you live and learn. Going to take a break from SW and stick to the strip clubs. At least I can get a lapdance and watch them dance while relaxing with a cold beer.

Stripmong
06-16-13, 13:41
So there's hope yet. There have been a couple of gals I thought were working, but they're busy with their heads buried in their smartphones.

Oh well, it's only a matter of time.Whenever I see that I always think worse case scenarios, looking to set up for uncles or ogres.

Captain Napalm
06-23-13, 14:54
Whenever I see that I always think worse case scenarios, looking to set up for uncles or ogres.I thought of that too, but there usually isn't anyone around, not even in the back alleys.

Captain Napalm
06-23-13, 14:56
I imagine the businesses are seeing unprecedented levels of people, as expected walk thru traffic is dense beginning at sunset. Never seen so many SWs, although a lot are accompanied by a b / m on bike, walking behind or just tagging with multiples. IMO, not my scene, but Its going to continue for good while. Don't underestimate the situation guys. Pd has a full plate as it is. For what Its worth. Be Safe. DvfldvYeah, the company is a turn off, at least for me. Usually means crappy service or otherwise being hassled.

Captain Napalm
07-05-13, 18:19
Yes thats the red head I was talking about. That bus stop area by popeyes and Taco Bell is her spot but I would not make the pickup there for that same reason as she is always there might have attracted attention from our uncle.I've seen her posted up a couple of times, most recently today. A lot better looking than I would've thought. No funds, so I haven't partaken.

Seems she is out only during the day.

Flfcsr
08-15-13, 10:44
Interesting to read these reports, keep them coming! I never hit Sanford much when I was in FL, but I frequented DeLand and Daytona with some success. Have to wonder how everyone's doing down there these days.

Blackfire085
08-21-13, 18:48
Have friend in Deltona that I frequent. Started having these dreams about Deltona on Providence from Exit 114 going back west. Dream involved a couple of WSW on separate occasions. Both 22 year olds. On one dream I was driving back east on Providence toward Exit 114 (forget the name of the street). This blonde 22 year old flagged me down and ask for a ride to the nearest store to buy cigs. Once inside my vehicle she complained about a friend ripping her off .2 (for some sort of medication). She ask if I could help out while rubbing me my crotch. She dropped her shorts, spread eagle and pleaded with me. I offered to help and she proceeded with a bbj while I'm driving. This girl was at least a 9 on any scale. Swallow ended the peak of the adventure. Stated she is always in the area and that several of her friends also track down the same area. No phone. Was given digits to a friends home, where she frequents (hit or miss).

Another dream, days later, yielded similar activity / results. WSW. 22, 9 on scale, red head. Hmm. New track or old track?

EmptySpot
08-21-13, 22:09
Traveling south on 17/92 my hodar went off by Park. Found WSW named Leshaa, about a 7 on SW scale. Had a house she shares with her dad and he works during the day so she hosts. Got a great BBBJ for. 25 with plenty of roaming (no undies under dress). Has open menu including Greek is that's your thing. Got digits for trusted senior members only after I contact her again tomorrow to make sure digits are legit. Stay safe.

Captain Napalm
08-22-13, 19:26
Traveling south on 17/92 my hodar went off by Park. Found WSW named Leshaa, about a 7 on SW scale. Had a house she shares with her dad and he works during the day so she hosts. Got a great BBBJ for. 25 with plenty of roaming (no undies under dress). Has open menu including Greek is that's your thing. Got digits for trusted senior members only after I contact her again tomorrow to make sure digits are legit. Stay safe.What time? I've been cruising and haven't seen much of anything lately.

EmptySpot
08-23-13, 11:39
What time? I've been cruising and haven't seen much of anything lately.Around 1:20pm. 17/92 was closed north of 25th on both directions so I headed south. Called her yesterday and earlier today. Voicemail has her name on greeting, good sign.

Captain Napalm
08-24-13, 01:44
Around 1:20pm. 17/92 was closed north of 25th on both directions so I headed south. Called her yesterday and earlier today. Voicemail has her name on greeting, good sign.Thanks. I'll keep my eyes peeled during my lunch hour. Seems a lot more daytime action goes on around here, which would probably explain why I haven't been too successful; I'm used to mongering in the small hours

Hairball
08-24-13, 17:24
Traveling south on 17/92 my hodar went off by Park. Found WSW named Leshaa, about a 7 on SW scale. Had a house she shares with her dad and he works during the day so she hosts. Got a great BBBJ for. 25 with plenty of roaming (no undies under dress). Has open menu including Greek is that's your thing. Got digits for trusted senior members only after I contact her again tomorrow to make sure digits are legit. Stay safe.Hey EmptySpot, If you check back a few pages post # 116 I took pics of Lashell. Have a look is this the same girl? The name spelling is close and would like to reconnect if it her.

EmptySpot
08-25-13, 00:19
Correction on name, Lashell is what she wrote and I somehow frak it. She is he girl on post #116 but she lost a few pounds and cut her hair. I could not get a hold of her Friday but voice mail has her name on greeting. Hairball, Captain and VS check your inbox for digits. Stay safe.

Blackfire085
09-07-13, 15:51
There are still pickings in Sanford. Saw a WSW along 192 near the dog park, late Friday night. Got out-scooped. Dark haired, nice figure. Appeared to be early 20's. Best times also appear to be during bar-times. From midnight to 2AM.

Member #5327
10-06-13, 18:06
Have friend in Deltona that I frequent. Started having these dreams about Deltona on Providence from Exit 114 going back west. Dream involved a couple of WSW on separate occasions. Both 22 year olds. On one dream I was driving back east on Providence toward Exit 114 (forget the name of the street). This blonde 22 year old flagged me down and ask for a ride to the nearest store to buy cigs. Once inside my vehicle she complained about a friend ripping her off. 2 (for some sort of medication). She ask if I could help out while rubbing me my crotch. She dropped her shorts, spread eagle and pleaded with me. I offered to help and she proceeded with a bbj while I'm driving. This girl was at least a 9 on any scale. Swallow ended the peak of the adventure. Stated she is always in the area and that several of her friends also track down the same area. No phone. Was given digits to a friends home, where she frequents (hit or miss).

Another dream, days later, yielded similar activity / results. WSW. 22, 9 on scale, red head. Hmm. New track or old track?Where is this spot?

Member #5327
10-06-13, 18:13
Have friend in Deltona that I frequent. Started having these dreams about Deltona on Providence from Exit 114 going back west. Dream involved a couple of WSW on separate occasions. Both 22 year olds. On one dream I was driving back east on Providence toward Exit 114 (forget the name of the street). This blonde 22 year old flagged me down and ask for a ride to the nearest store to buy cigs. Once inside my vehicle she complained about a friend ripping her off. 2 (for some sort of medication). She ask if I could help out while rubbing me my crotch. She dropped her shorts, spread eagle and pleaded with me. I offered to help and she proceeded with a bbj while I'm driving. This girl was at least a 9 on any scale. Swallow ended the peak of the adventure. Stated she is always in the area and that several of her friends also track down the same area. No phone. Was given digits to a friends home, where she frequents (hit or miss).

Another dream, days later, yielded similar activity / results. WSW. 22, 9 on scale, red head. Hmm. New track or old track?I'm always looking in Deltona where exactly is this spot?

OtownCruiser
10-14-13, 23:18
http://www.mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2013/10/14/sanford_police_crack.html

Basically, SPD vehicles outfitted with tag reading cameras will track vehicles that appear to be scouting, then they send a notice in the mail saying you've been seen driving in the area of known prostitution.

Not good if your S / O gets to the mailbox first.

Daddy Oh
11-19-13, 14:15
http://mysanfordherald.com/view/full_story/24075917/article-The-Crime-Report--Nov--17--2013?

Here is info without names. See link for full story.
By the way, French Ave and Orlando Drive are the same name for 17-92.

"Procurement of prostitution.

• Police arrested a 36-year-old DeLand man Tuesday after they said he attempted to pay an undercover officer for sex at 3rd Street and French Avenue.

• Police arrested a 62-year-old Sanford man Tuesday after they said he attempted to pay an undercover officer for sex at 27th Street and S. Orlando Drive.

Read more: The Sanford Herald. The Crime Report Nov 17 2013.

Dominicanbreak
11-30-13, 17:59
This recent activity with Uncle LEO around the holiday may have changed the traffic pattern. I noticed a WSW this week around 2 pm on SR 46. She goes by the name Tiffany. Pulled a loop and scoop on a side road and she got in. Solid 8 on the SW scale, blonde hair, blue eyes and 20 yrs old. Took her to grab a bite at Mickey D's broke a 20 for the 7 dollar meal and for some reason I handed her the remaining 13 (don't ask me why, I'm not new to this). Anyway went back to her place, parked outside the house, where she said she needed to make sure the coast was clear. Well folks you know the rest, she didn't come back out. Text messaged her a few times, got some BS responses. I do have her number (text only phone). She text messaged me the next day wanting to meet up again, so me being the the*ck I am, I made all kinds of plans of where to meet and time and stood her up. She was heated and sent me some great text messages. Funny thing is she text messaged me the following day yet again, I just told her flat out couldn't make it. Anyway I have yet to partake but I'll be sure to report if I do. She certainly has a pill problem, ghetto mouth and although hot she wasn't fresh and clean and that is a must for me. Be safe!

http://mysanfordherald.com/view/full_story/24075917/article-The-Crime-Report--Nov--17--2013?

Here is info without names. See link for full story.
By the way, French Ave and Orlando Drive are the same name for 17-92.

"Procurement of prostitution.

• Police arrested a 36-year-old DeLand man Tuesday after they said he attempted to pay an undercover officer for sex at 3rd Street and French Avenue.

• Police arrested a 62-year-old Sanford man Tuesday after they said he attempted to pay an undercover officer for sex at 27th Street and S. Orlando Drive.

Read more: The Sanford Herald. The Crime Report Nov 17 2013.

Cougerlover
01-20-14, 12:52
A little birdie told me about a late 30's blonde SW named sunny. Very fun lots of energy. Heard she has no problem getting buck naked. This little bird says she provided the best bbbjcims he has had in a while.

OtownCruiser
05-15-14, 22:26
So, is Sanford still dead?

I haven't been there since they announced they'd be sending notices in the mail with photos of mongers cruising around.

Was thinking about making a trip out this weekend, but would like some intel first.

Anthlozz
05-30-14, 08:06
So, is Sanford still dead?

I haven't been there since they announced they'd be sending notices in the mail with photos of mongers cruising around.

Was thinking about making a trip out this weekend, but would like some intel first.Not completely dead, but it's scarce. Evenings are the best time in Sanford if you're going to stroll. I recommend starting at around 25th and working down to 46 while hitting up the back roads along the way. Hope this helps.

OtownCruiser
05-31-14, 19:33
I actually swung by there last weekend and spent a couple hours hunting back and forth between the 417 and river walk.

Spotted a few decent looking SW's that appeared to be ready and willing, but there was just way too much LEO on the prowl.

Cougerlover
06-03-14, 12:31
I saw a couple young cutie's on 46 a few weeks ago. They would've been easy pick ups but I had my son with me at the time and had to keep driving.

TRowePrice
06-16-14, 22:38
Any action on this one? Seems to be between Daytona and altamonte springs.

Camera3
06-18-14, 07:39
TRP,

What are you asking?

C3.

Any action on this one? Seems to be between Daytona and altamonte springs.

TRowePrice
06-18-14, 22:27
TRP,

What are you asking?

C3.I'm.

Looking for poon or providers in this area.

Specific white or Latina with bolt ons, had one but went to Daytona.

Dominicanbreak
06-21-14, 13:39
So I had an appointment set up with this one, who says her incall is near 1792 and airport road. I was running 10 mins late and texted her as I arrived. No reply. I called her, no answer first time. Tried again and she picks up screaming that she is busy cooking, LOL. Yes COOKING! I asked what she was cooking in a calm voice, she says 'food' then hangs up. Needless to say I skipped that dream.

I thought I recall a post sometime back, that gave her a good review. Anyone else have input?

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/no-rush-no-limits-youngandindependent-4074869647-20/9869534

Mafia45
06-21-14, 15:07
So I had an appointment set up with this one, who says her incall is near 1792 and airport road. I was running 10 mins late and texted her as I arrived. No reply. I called her, no answer first time. Tried again and she picks up screaming that she is busy cooking, LOL. Yes COOKING! I asked what she was cooking in a calm voice, she says 'food' then hangs up. Needless to say I skipped that dream.

I thought I recall a post sometime back, that gave her a good review. Anyone else have input?

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/no-rush-no-limits-youngandindependent-4074869647-20/9869534I called here to get direction she told me she's not from around here so she's off my list m-45.

Quilino
06-22-14, 12:11
I called here to get direction she told me she's not from around here so she's off my list m-45.I called her last week and got no answer. Waited about 15 minutes and called again. This time she picked up and went into a tirade about me calling her too many times, that she was on the phone with her lawyer and that I was disturbing her, and on and on and then hung up. Came right off my list.

Q.

Member #4547
06-22-14, 23:02
I called here to get direction she told me she's not from around here so she's off my list m-45.I've seen her several times. Always simple and always a good time. Wonder what happened.

Steve Pope
06-23-14, 11:22

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/no-rush-no-limits-youngandindependent-4074869647-20/9869534She wanted me to send pics of myself before stopping by to see her. She crazy but also stupid as a bag of rocks. She didn't recognize Gov. Rick Scotts photo I sent her. Something is very "Off" with this dingbat.

Misterm407
06-23-14, 11:24

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/no-rush-no-limits-youngandindependent-4074869647-20/9869534I tried calling and got no answer the first time. After some info from Little Meech, I called again and got no answer. Seems I'm not the only one.

Member #4547
06-24-14, 23:09
I tried calling and got no answer the first time. After some info from Little Meech, I called again and got no answer. Seems I'm not the only one.Not sure what's going on with this chick. She was a really good time. Something must be up. I get text messages from her all the time offering specials etc. She's far away from where I am now so haven't seen her in awhile.

Meech.

Blackfire085
06-25-14, 19:33
Not sure what's going on with this chick. She was a really good time. Something must be up. I get text messages from her all the time offering specials etc. She's far away from where I am now so haven't seen her in awhile.

Meech.I had her two months ago. Very young and tight. Muscular shoulders was the only thing that would prevent her from being over an 8. She did bbbjsw, rimming. A real freak. She doesn't like calls. She text me a few times afterwards. I went to her incall and had an outstanding dream. She then texted me and came over to my house and sipped on patron for hours. She took a dip in the pool. The girl opened up about some past issues. Nothing major. She has a sorta hood mentality with inteligent conversation beyond her years. Very good dream for the Mario's.

Just Cruzin
06-26-14, 07:26
I saw her about two weeks ago in Sanford. Nice young lady standard hh visit, worth the coin. Good hygiene, showered before and after. Incall was safe, but can be a high traffic area at times. I'd probably repeat if I got a text from her and the timing was right. Blackfire hit the nail on the head on this one.

Safe cruizin.

JC.

I had her two months ago. Very young and tight. Muscular shoulders was the only thing that would prevent her from being over an 8. She did bbbjsw, rimming. A real freak. She doesn't like calls. She text me a few times afterwards. I went to her incall and had an outstanding dream. She then texted me and came over to my house and sipped on patron for hours. She took a dip in the pool. The girl opened up about some past issues. Nothing major. She has a sorta hood mentality with inteligent conversation beyond her years. Very good dream for the Mario's.

Quilino
07-05-14, 13:14
I saw her about two weeks ago in Sanford. Nice young lady standard hh visit, worth the coin. Good hygiene, showered before and after. Incall was safe, but can be a high traffic area at times. I'd probably repeat if I got a text from her and the timing was right. Blackfire hit the nail on the head on this one.

Safe cruizin.

JC.Decided to give her another try after looking at her newly posted pictures. Called and set time. Shortly after was texted asking for picture. Replied I had no camera on phone, that I guess we could cancel date. Wrote back that it was ok to go ahead anyway.

Met in parking lot and was walked to room. Dream was pleasurable including LK, BBBJ, DATY, Doggy, MISH and BBBJCIM for finish. Overall nice company, rough sounding exterior demeanor.

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/no-rushgreat-dealsyoungandindependent-4074869647-20/9869534

Hawkeye49
07-06-14, 05:45
Decided to give her another try after looking at her newly posted pictures. Called and set time. Shortly after was texted asking for picture. Replied I had no camera on phone, that I guess we could cancel date. Wrote back that it was ok to go ahead anyway.

Met in parking lot and was walked to room. Dream was pleasurable including LK, BBBJ, DATY, Doggy, MISH and BBBJCIM for finish. Overall nice company, rough sounding exterior demeanor.

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/no-rushgreat-dealsyoungandindependent-4074869647-20/9869534

331282331283.She looks good but she sure could use a few spelling and grammar lessons! I know it's not the prime directive.

Tony Bologna
07-06-14, 08:39
She doesn't give her name in her ads; does she use one in person? It'll be impossible to search the forum for her later.

You guys say her rates are reasonable, what are they? PM me if you don't want to post publically. Thanks.

Decided to give her another try after looking at her newly posted pictures. Called and set time. Shortly after was texted asking for picture. Replied I had no camera on phone, that I guess we could cancel date. Wrote back that it was ok to go ahead anyway.

Quilino
07-06-14, 10:04
She doesn't give her name in her ads; does she use one in person? It'll be impossible to search the forum for her later.

You guys say her rates are reasonable, what are they? PM me if you don't want to post publically. Thanks.That's one of the first things I asked her once we met and she told me, but said that she doesn't like to use a name on an ad. I respect her wishes. Guess she's quirky with a few things like asking for pictures, being cranky on the phone, etc. But once you get past that, the visit was definitely worth it. 90 jag coins for half.

Q.

Camera3
07-06-14, 16:24
You hit on the issue with not having a name in the ad. The oThER site won't allow reviews without ads with names. And here you can't cross reference.

I really don't know how to think like a SP but having run businesses for years good references are valuable.

Just sayin'.

C3.

That's one of the first things I asked her once we met and she told me, but said that she doesn't like to use a name on an ad. I respect her wishes. Guess she's quirky with a few things like asking for pictures, being cranky on the phone, etc. But once you get past that, the visit was definitely worth it. 90 jag coins for half.

Q.

Munchi420
07-07-14, 15:12
You hit on the issue with not having a name in the ad. The oThER site won't allow reviews without ads with names. And here you can't cross reference.

I really don't know how to think like a SP but having run businesses for years good references are valuable.

Just sayin'.

C3.Met her a few weeks ago in Sanford for HH. The dream was great but the first few calls / txt she seemed stressed out and was screaming at someone while we were on the phone. Still good bang for your buck!!

Stay safe all!!

Anthlozz
07-07-14, 17:12
I have seen this chick a couple times now but each time I could not partake. She has long dark hair, white, maybe an 8 on the scale from what I could tell. Sunday evening I seen her sitting on the curb / walkway to the sunoco at 25th and 17-92. I managed to get a glance up her skirt. Anyone have any info on this one? If I see her again when I can stop I'll update.

Misterm407
07-10-14, 13:24

331282331283.Tried texting last night, got a few replies then she said she would text once she got where she was going. Radio silence. Might try again tonight.

AverageJoe2014
08-05-14, 21:24
Saw a BBW going by the name Amy this morning at 27th street and 17-92. Was desperate so I settled. Not very good looking but did give a great BBBJCIM with spit for. 20.

She did offer BBFS for. 40 but did not partake.

It was a quick stop so I didn't get any other details about how clean she was down below the waist.

TRowePrice
08-07-14, 10:25
Guys the Daytona board has a section to cover Deltona and debary / Deland.

Those of us in this cross road region need to please band together.

Misterm407
08-21-14, 00:29
Tried texting last night, got a few replies then she said she would text once she got where she was going. Radio silence. Might try again tonight.Finally got in touch with her, and got to go see her at her hotel. She's tall, like 5'11. Very nice girl, offered BBBJ but I declined. Hit in multiple positions and she had multiple o's. No second cup offered, but it was a good time nonetheless. Damage was. 8 for half. But she's not a clock watcher.

StreetWizard
08-22-14, 23:44
I've not been able to get up to Sanford in the last few years. Has dried up as bad everyone says or is it still possible to snag some headache relief around 27th?

Misterm407
08-23-14, 18:03
I've not been able to get up to Sanford in the last few years. Has dried up as bad everyone says or is it still possible to snag some headache relief around 27th?Maybe its just me, but its pretty dry up there.

EmptySpot
09-09-14, 13:01
Found Gracie walking by Airport and 17/92 around 1 pm yesterday. Mid 20's mexican girls about 5'2 130 lbs. Got a great BBBJ for. 25. Dropped her off near 415 and 25th. No digits. Stay safe.

ImafYouGood
09-26-14, 20:26
So I was down around lake Monroe today at lunchtime saw the WSW wearing black yoga pants and a green shirt, struttin down the street, drove past her to get a look. Went went down 2 blocks made the loop came back around so she would walk past my car, then I see LEO sittin across the way as she struts past I snap a couple pics. Was not about to scoop with LEO sittin there. Bummed cause I was ready.

TRowePrice
10-06-14, 12:12
Hey I have a fresh blonde sweetie that is looking for help. Ping me only if your dead serious on meeting since I will need to coordinate with you. This will happen during office hours sort of between 9-7 pm.

Again I need a few solid guys who are in sanford lake Mary north Orlando basically to do this.

Inbox is ready.

TRowePrice
10-08-14, 15:19
Hey I have a fresh blonde sweetie that is looking for help. Ping me only if your dead serious on meeting since I will need to coordinate with you. This will happen during office hours sort of between 9-7 pm.

Again I need a few solid guys who are in sanford lake Mary north Orlando basically to do this.

Inbox is ready.Guys PM me your burner numbers if you can since I can't get to the site always. She is well worth it, aiming Friday this week thru to Monday, again north Orlando area only! Clocks starts 8 am and I'm going to try and put this together for us, I have pics I can share.

Jmoedb
10-08-14, 16:48
Guys PM me your burner numbers if you can since I can't get to the site always. She is well worth it, aiming Friday this week thru to Monday, again north Orlando area only! Clocks starts 8 am and I'm going to try and put this together for us, I have pics I can share.Let's get it.

TRowePrice
10-17-14, 11:50
If we got any more takers let me know, worth the trip gents.

Dominicanbreak
10-19-14, 08:02
If we got any more takers let me know, worth the trip gents.Trowe check your inbox, you have a taker.

TRowePrice
10-21-14, 10:51
She's coming back.

If your down let me know. Rate is 180 hhr and 250 hr.

She drives her self and cannot host, but may car date with you. Discretion a must.

See pic attached.

Message me your burner number please.

TRowePrice
10-23-14, 12:13
Anyone needs to have a dream to try young and like exotic? Natural no enhancements, average build no muffin top or folds, pics are awesome. Caucasian girl, sorry AA gents, not this time.

I may know of someone who is hosting clean incall to dream about.

Between exits 92 and 101 please inquire, tomorrow 10/24 only!!

Play rate is discounted for us group rate at 150 hhr / 250 hr.

Swallow ok, anal maybe, no up charge once the package passes her own assessment and cleanliness is a must for the GFE experience.

Ping me you burner number for fast connect.

TRowePrice
10-27-14, 13:05
She will be here for select few days starting today!!

The price to dream at a 4 star upscale hotel for a limited time is 300 hour and 450 hour and half. Message me for contact Info, send me your burner number for price and pics of this Jessica rabbit beauty.

Visits are unrushed, awesome body. BBBJ? Yes if your hygiene is great (shaved etc).

AA And Indian / Asian gents cannot play.

Those that have inbox me before knows that I have delivered.

Which is why a lot of mongers are being quiet!

Be part of the secret, enjoy it while you can, imported specially for us Orlando if you catch my drift. Won't be around after 2-3 days so message me quick.

TRowePrice
10-27-14, 20:39
Tour rate in effect $250 hr and $150 hhr.

See pic, message me your burner number for more pics.

She is in town brief so get it now!

Yes very sensual experience and complete GFE, not full service (or PSE for you pervs).

She will be here for select few days starting today!!

The price to dream at a 4 star upscale hotel for a limited time is 300 hour and 450 hour and half. Message me for contact Info, send me your burner number for price and pics of this Jessica rabbit beauty.

Visits are unrushed, awesome body. BBBJ? Yes if your hygiene is great (shaved etc).

AA And Indian / Asian gents cannot play.

Those that have inbox me before knows that I have delivered.

Which is why a lot of mongers are being quiet!

Be part of the secret, enjoy it while you can, imported specially for us Orlando if you catch my drift. Won't be around after 2-3 days so message me quick.

TRowePrice
11-06-14, 16:28
A very sexy MILF is coming to town, select availability.

150 hhr / 250 hr.

BBBJ is a yes.

Pm me your burner if you can play tmrw from 9 am to 4 pm tmrw.

TRowePrice
11-07-14, 17:52
A very sexy MILF is coming to town, select availability on 11/11 to 11/13.

150 hhr / 250 hr.

BBBJ is a yes.

Pm me your burner if you can play, def don't want to miss this beauty.

LaxGuy1
11-16-14, 21:37
I believe it was her, did anyone else get a text from her saying she was returning tomorrow?

I didn't have her number anymore, just assuming it was her.

TRowePrice
12-05-14, 17:49
Sexy upscale provider coming to town.

I will have 2-3 friends willing to dream GFE for us.

Let me know if anyone wants to play lake Mary area.

150 hhr / 250 hr.

Lumberjack67
12-05-14, 18:06
Sexy upscale provider coming to town.

I will have 2-3 friends willing to dream GFE for us.

Let me know if anyone wants to play lake Mary area.

150 hhr / 250 hr.I know I don't have many post but I've been doing this for about six years now I can be trusted I just don't post that much to rank in the top elite I'm in Lake Mary and its hard to find girl willing to come this way so. I would like to play just message me back.

EmptySpot
12-19-14, 21:34
Picked up WSW named Mel near 417 on 17/92. Cute mid 20's with long brown hair. Some marks on face of use and some wear and tear due to lifestyle. Overall a 7. 5 on SW scale. Went to my spot and got a great, great, great bbbjwcim for. 3. She didn't ask for money or mentioned it at all, just took what I gave her when's he was done and thanked me. Very slow and sessual BJ with lots of tounge. Digits for senior members only. She had "Mel" tattoo on her lower back. Stay safe.

P.S., If you are not a senior member, I won't even reply, so please don't get pissy for not following instructions.

Anthlozz
12-31-14, 17:09
Picked up WSW named Mel near 417 on 17/92. Cute mid 20's with long brown hair. Some marks on face of use and some wear and tear due to lifestyle. Overall a 7. 5 on SW scale. Went to my spot and got a great, great, great bbbjwcim for. 3. She didn't ask for money or mentioned it at all, just took what I gave her when's he was done and thanked me. Very slow and sessual BJ with lots of tounge. Digits for senior members only. She had "Mel" tattoo on her lower back. Stay safe.

P.S., If you are not a senior member, I won't even reply, so please don't get pissy for not following instructions.Sounds like a fun girl. I shot you a pm.

Anthlozz
01-02-15, 09:47
Seen a BSW very short brown skirt, ass cheeks hanging out walking from popeyes and going to the Sunoco around 5 pm. Was giving the look to cars driving by. 7/10 on the scale. Would have stopped but has someone with me. Going to make a few loops around today sometime to see if she's out again. If by any chance I see her, I'll post how the dream went.

Shortylong8
01-05-15, 14:52
Sent Mel a txt to get together, she replied and I picked her up. She would be a 9 or 10 if not for the wear an tear of the candy, but still a hard 7. 5 just as Empty said. So we chit-chat for a bit and head to a spot, the gives one hellava BBBJCIM, nice and slow, good attention to the boys, and follows directions very well, overall great experience and I will repeat, overall donation was 30 tokens. Thanks Empty for the hook up.

Stay Safe and Happy Huntin.

SL8.

OtownCruiser
01-17-15, 18:46
So today I decided to take a drive out to Sanford just to see what's going on in the area.

Haven't been there in a while and it pretty much looked dead as for as SW's go, then on my way back to highway, I noticed a hot lookin WSW hoofin it on 1792 near Hiawatha Ave.

Slender gal about late 20's, early 30's, medium length curly brown hair wearing what looked to be tight fitting overalls and a light jacket.

Took the next right and tried to round the block, but the blocks there are kinda oddly shaped, so by the time I actually got around, she had crossed the street, which made it even more difficult to get near her without being too obvious.

Drove down to 27th and instead of making a you-Turn, I went around the triangle block which happened to be Hiawartha and spotted her getting a room at the nearest No Tel (don't want to say which one, but it starts with an S and ends with a "Land".

I knew which room she went into, but wasn't keen on just knocking on the door in broad daylight (especially since I wasn't 100% sure she was an SW), so I looped around a bit waiting for her to come out.

About 20 minutes pass and I see her on the stroll again, but before I can make a move, another monger in a pickup truck snatched her up on a side road.

I kept my distance and just eyeballed them, but after making a few turns, they headed right back to the room.

Anyone know this girl?

For some reason, she seemed out of place for the area (much hotter than what I'm used to seeing there).

Shortylong8
01-20-15, 19:54
Just hooked up with Mel, made the ride to Sanford. Hell it was worth it, young lady sure knows how to play my flute, not rushed, slow and really tries to dt. Pretty damn good BBBJCIM. Her face has cleared up alot. Doesn't have any digits at the moment, hope to have phone on soon. Really nice girl, no bs games.

Stay Safe and Happy Huntin.

SL8.

SpecialOne8
01-21-15, 20:50
Check out my review of a "Diamond in the Rough" doing incalls up in Deland. (Just in case some of you are going to be in the area.).

You will find my report in the Deland, Deltona, Debary section of the DB threads. I owe some of you boys favors for keeping me in the loop now that I am no longer in O-town. Consider this a small token of my appreciation.

This girl is far from an ATF, but she has potential. She's hurting for doh-rey-me and doesn't have a clue as how to market herself. SW rates for incall service. Feel free to hit me up for details.

TRowePrice
01-22-15, 08:53
Hey my inked hottie friend may come up this way.

Gents, pm me burner line for contact to her as she is getting a phone today.

EmptySpot
01-22-15, 16:38
Saw Mel earlier and got picked up before I could turn around. Old number is not working, if anyone has a new contact or way to get a hold of her, please send me a pm. Thanks.

TRowePrice
01-23-15, 12:10
y'all senior members are going to pass up on GFE at an upscale incall in lake Mary?

Do you like guarding your wallet with the street walkers? Then stop reading and go to the street walker (aka possible SxTxDx and pointless drama, unable to keep to time BS) section .

Upscale generous gentlemen keep reading

If you actually want to see someone who is clean and level and aims to please, let me know. Pics are below.

Shortylong8
01-23-15, 15:01
y'all senior members are going to pass up on GFE at an upscale incall in lake Mary?

Do you like guarding your wallet with the street walkers? Then stop reading and go to the street walker (aka possible SxTxDx and pointless drama, unable to keep to time BS) section .

Upscale generous gentlemen keep reading

If you actually want to see someone who is clean and level and aims to please, let me know. Pics are below.You management?

TRowePrice
01-24-15, 10:52
Let me know folks , thanks!

PharmaGuy
01-25-15, 11:52
If a wanted to see Devin I would just call her. Like most guys here. I didn't realize that she is a utr girl.

Let me know folks , thanks!

BGCblackHawk
01-25-15, 15:46
Saw Mel earlier and got picked up before I could turn around. Old number is not working, if anyone has a new contact or way to get a hold of her, please send me a pm. Thanks.Me too, please.

CflMonger48
02-03-15, 11:24
So Mel has been texting me the last couple of weeks but always from a different number. These were all friends' phones. So the contact would not last. She texted me yesterday from her old number (which is active again). She has a room at one of the budget no-tels in Sanford and is looking for help. Those of you that know Mel, please reach out to her on her original number. I am sure if she gets enough business she can continue to have a room. I will supply digits to Senior members ONLY.

Be safe out there.

CflMonger.

VerySlowly
02-05-15, 20:50
So Mel has been texting me the last couple of weeks but always from a different number. These were all friends' phones. So the contact would not last. She texted me yesterday from her old number (which is active again). She has a room at one of the budget no-tels in Sanford and is looking for help. Those of you that know Mel, please reach out to her on her original number. I am sure if she gets enough business she can continue to have a room. I will supply digits to Senior members ONLY.

Be safe out there.

CflMonger.Took CflMongers advice and got her digits from him and was pleasantly surprised, all went smooth from the first text right up to the meeting. Arrived at her location and she came out from her room and jumped in my car for the LEO check. OK the girl is very cautious (on my initial text she wanted Cfl's name on here even though I had her #) Caution is fine with me so then we proceeded to her room. She's a long haired brunette cutie with a spinner frame, mid-20's who looks even younger.

I don't get graphic but her DT was utterly outstanding and the rest was amazing as well. I think one of the things that really added to the experience was her so very pleasant personality, no drama, no BS, no stress whatsoever, just a nice girl who went out of her way to please. I even said to her during the experience that if she kept up it up I was going to go away for a couple of hours and come back again. So when we were done she said "your welcome to come back later if you want" I said that in the moment I wanted to and I still do but I think you finished me for the next 24 hrs! We laughed and she invited me back anytime.

If you play in the Sanford area near the 17-92 WalMart area give her a call, contact CflMonger for her digits. —-VS.

VerySlowly
02-05-15, 21:01

Be safe out there.

CflMonger.Took CflMongers advice and got her digits from him and was pleasantly surprised, all went smooth from the first text right up to the meeting. Arrived at her location and she came out from her room and jumped in my car for the LEO check. OK the girl is very cautious (on my initial text she wanted Cfl's name on here even though I had her #) Caution is fine with me so then we proceeded to her room. She's a long haired brunette cutie with a spinner frame, mid-20's who looks even younger.

I don't get graphic but her DT was utterly outstanding and the rest was amazing as well. I think one of the things that really added to the experience was her so very pleasant personality, no drama, no BS, no stress whatsoever, just a nice girl who went out of her way to please. I even said to her during the experience that if she kept up it up I was going to go away for a couple of hours and come back again. So when we were done she said "your welcome to come back later if you want" I said that in the moment I wanted to and I still do but I think you finished me for the next 24 hrs! We laughed and she invited me back anytime.

If you play in the Sanford area near the 17-92 WalMart area give her a call, contact CflMonger for her digits. —-VS.

Elysium
02-07-15, 22:12
So last night I decided to try the Sanford area after reading this rave about Mel. It was about 7 PM and hung around for about 30 and saw no product so I left. Anyone know of a good day / time in which I can see something in this area?

Mafia45
02-08-15, 04:33
Thanks to cfl monger saw mel sat morning around 4 am went to her in call in Sanford hotel nice girl very down to earth she has a nice body except for the breast but overall a good expirence m-45.

SpecialOne8
02-08-15, 08:51
Had the pleasure of bumping into a curvy brunette a couple weekss ago near slumberland who goes by the name of Christina. Very pretty round face and clear complexion that is highlighted by her amazing grey / green eyes. Personality is very pleasing to be around and she is just about as concerned for your safety as she is for hers. Made the scoop and off we went to one of my spots. On the way we made small talk and found out we were from the same area of the country. Talked about likes and dislikes which eventually led to what both of us were wanting to accomplish. Made the LEO-check and then negotiated. 2 for BBBJCIM. The deed was performed quite well. Nice, soft, wet lips with the slightest flicking of tongue placed right where it should be, with deep throating action all the way down to the boys; some slurping and moaning while I reached under to feel around. Nips were responsive to the touch and apparently appreciated judging by what I heard. Not much longer afterward the weasel popped and fell down. A quick spit out the window and then we were back on the road for me to drop her off.

Since then I have had the pleasure of bumping into Christina yet again. I texted her earlier this week to tell her where I wanted to meet. Right on time, she was exactly where she was expected to be. (A welcome change from that of most SWs.) Pulled in, she jumped in and off we went to a more-secluded area I like visiting. This time around we were more comfortable with each other. As a result, she was even better than the first experience. So much so that she BBBJCIMWS and did not let-up until I begged for mercy! Once she pulled-off, she just smiled at me as she finished smacking her lips like a girl in a KFC commercial. She said afterwards this was a prelude to our next rendezvous, and that I'd better come with my A-game next time because she wanted me something fierce! After hearing that, I tipped her another. 5 just as a token of my appreciation.

I can't wait to report on that experience, even if I have to wait until next month!

SMs and trusted regular members feel free to hit me up for her digits. She could use the help to get off the streets fellas.

SO-8.

VerySlowly
02-08-15, 11:57
So last night I decided to try the Sanford area after reading this rave about Mel. It was about 7 PM and hung around for about 30 and saw no product so I left. Anyone know of a good day / time in which I can see something in this area?There is no way to read a SW's mind and know when any area is active, generally they walk a.) out of some necessity, you should know what that means be.) when they feel the road traffic is the greatest or at night when they feel the mongers are out but there is no way to predict that group of society's movement.

Keep trucking+fkn and soon you'll be a senior member and will be given certain girls numbers, the withholding is not punitive it is "No go to jail card" for girls who have requested this added protection.

Just so you know there is nothing "wrong" with Mel's breasts they are just small A cups, so if you're a breast man go elsewhere, but a leg man or a BJ fan will have a Ball or Two!—-VS.

Shortylong8
03-17-15, 16:57
Does anyone have current digits on her, last digits I have is 321-xxx-6288. Been tryin to contact but no anwser. Any help highly appreciated.

Stay Safe an Happy Huntin.

SL8.

BoobsLover
03-18-15, 21:51
Was on lake Emma and saw a walker in a purple short dress. Considering lake mary I thought she was just a exercise bimbo. However I saw a car pull to the side and she hop in! Any of you mongers saw this? She was thick and looked fun!

Misterm407
03-23-15, 13:34
Does anyone have current digits on her, last digits I have is 321-xxx-6288. Been tryin to contact but no anwser. Any help highly appreciated.

Stay Safe an Happy Huntin.

SL8.She has been MIA.

SW Surfer
04-28-15, 19:55
Was driving down Sanford Ave around 12th and see a thin little WSW and pull into the mini-mart and act like I am checking my phone. She walks by and I give her a smile, but she kinda blows me off, so I sit there for a bit and actually check my emails and such. About 5 mins go by and see she is walking back toward me on 13th. I put my phone away and roll down the windows, as she passes I say hi and she walks up to my passenger window and asks if I can give her a ride.

Once in and heading out 13th, I tell her I have had a hell of a day and could use a BJ. Since it helps with my headache. She smiles and says she has had a bad day too and could use. 25, but I would get more then a BJ. We do a quick LEO Check and she offers the use of her room at her house. She says no one is home and we can relax and I can get rid of my headache.

The place is a little house a few blocks down, very nice, clean, no pets and no one else there. We go into the living room and she takes her white t-shirt off exposing a little tank with a set of tiny be's. Standing before me is a very thin, black haired, 5'6", 30 ish spinner in running shorts and a sports tank. I felt very much over dresses and stand up and she helps me remove my pants and shirt. I sit back down in my boxers and she leans in to begin a long BBBJ with hard DT pauses. After about 5 minutes, she asks for a break and takes the rest of her clothing off to reveal a shaved kitty and a very loose skinned spinner body and T's that look like the pipe has stole her meat. Her ribs were visible. Pretty Sexy frame, just needed 20 pnds to fill out the skin.

She then asks if it is ok for her to get high before we finish. It's her place and I tell her to do as she wished. So right in front of me she pulls out a pipe and rock and blasts a massive hit. Before even exhaling she goes back down on my cock for some DTBBBJ action. Pops up, blows her smoke and hits again. I am hard as the wood floors and grab my cover and begin a RCG on the sofa as she keeps taking hits. He pussy was tight and extremely wet. She even smelt great. I then roll her over into K9 with deep hard pounding for another 10+minutes, then got her on her back with legs over my shoulders driving it even deeper.

She asks for a quick break and took another hit. So I ask if she is going to let me go up her ass. She said no, then asked if I could toss in a tip and not hurt her if I do. She grabbed some lube and we get back in knee's over shoulders and I continue to drive her wet lovely pussy for a bit then slowly make my way down to slide in, but no chance. To tight. So I took a break and sat back as she goes to town on my cock with an aggressively fun DT no hands BBBJ ending in an explosive CIMWS till every drop was gone.

She grabbed me a clean folded towel and I wiped up and got dressed. She put on her t-shirt and kept taking hits. I placed. 40 on the table and let he know I needed to leave before I began to smell of the crack smoke. She gave me a hug and told me she enjoyed (s) to fuck while smoking.

Her name is Kelly and she does not have a phone right now. I gave her my monger number and told her to text me once she had one.

I also told her I would be back in that area on Friday and may look for her around noon. She says she walks odd times and has a base client list already. I will try to get more info for Sr Memebers.

Surf Out!

Discreet004
04-28-15, 23:22
Was driving down Sanford Ave around 12th and see a thin little WSW and pull into the mini-mart and act like I am checking my phone. She walks by and I give her a smile, but she kinda blows me off, so I sit there for a bit and actually check my emails and such. About 5 mins go by and see she is walking back toward me on 13th. I put my phone away and roll down the windows, as she passes I say hi and she walks up to my passenger window and asks if I can give her a ride.

Once in and heading out 13th, I tell her I have had a hell of a day and could use a BJ. Since it helps with my headache. She smiles and says she has had a bad day too and could use. 25, but I would get more then a BJ. We do a quick LEO Check and she offers the use of her room at her house. She says no one is home and we can relax and I can get rid of my headache.

The place is a little house a few blocks down, very nice, clean, no pets and no one else there. We go into the living room and she takes her white t-shirt off exposing a little tank with a set of tiny be's. Standing before me is a very thin, black haired, 5'6", 30 ish spinner in running shorts and a sports tank. I felt very much over dresses and stand up and she helps me remove my pants and shirt. I sit back down in my boxers and she leans in to begin a long BBBJ with hard DT pauses. After about 5 minutes, she asks for a break and takes the rest of her clothing off to reveal a shaved kitty and a very loose skinned spinner body and T's that look like the pipe has stole her meat. Her ribs were visible. Pretty Sexy frame, just needed 20 pnds to fill out the skin.

She then asks if it is ok for her to get high before we finish. It's her place and I tell her to do as she wished. So right in front of me she pulls out a pipe and rock and blasts a massive hit. Before even exhaling she goes back down on my cock for some DTBBBJ action. Pops up, blows her smoke and hits again. I am hard as the wood floors and grab my cover and begin a RCG on the sofa as she keeps taking hits. He pussy was tight and extremely wet. She even smelt great. I then roll her over into K9 with deep hard pounding for another 10+minutes, then got her on her back with legs over my shoulders driving it even deeper.

She asks for a quick break and took another hit. So I ask if she is going to let me go up her ass. She said no, then asked if I could toss in a tip and not hurt her if I do. She grabbed some lube and we get back in knee's over shoulders and I continue to drive her wet lovely pussy for a bit then slowly make my way down to slide in, but no chance. To tight. So I took a break and sat back as she goes to town on my cock with an aggressively fun DT no hands BBBJ ending in an explosive CIMWS till every drop was gone.

She grabbed me a clean folded towel and I wiped up and got dressed. She put on her t-shirt and kept taking hits. I placed. 40 on the table and let he know I needed to leave before I began to smell of the crack smoke. She gave me a hug and told me she enjoyed (s) to fuck while smoking.

Her name is Kelly and she does not have a phone right now. I gave her my monger number and told her to text me once she had one.

I also told her I would be back in that area on Friday and may look for her around noon. She says she walks odd times and has a base client list already. I will try to get more info for Sr Memebers.

Surf Out!I would be interested. Keep us posted surfer! Great report!

Regards,

D004.

TeenLover
04-30-15, 19:25
So I met a friend for lunch at WingHouse in Sanford today and decided to take the long way home and cruise 17 92. I saw what I always see there. Nothing.

I marvel at people who actually find girls there as I have never seen one ever. Of course I have never seen Cairo either but I'm pretty sure it exists.

Happy hunting.

Otis407
05-09-15, 15:17
I take 17-92 to debary from sr46 often, never seen any action going that stretch, am I missing something on my times or do I need to try a different route?

Thanks.

ImafYouGood
05-14-15, 15:22
So I had a dream the other day that I was on 17&92 headed north in Deland lookin at cars, I'm my return trip headed south I pass a walmart, I think, and on the left and I see this little blonde spinner walking along. I say to my self damn look at that cutie and let out a quick whistle as I roll by. At the next light I make a left pull into a walgreens lot she crosses to the other side of the road I say damn she avoided me. So I pu back out of the lot headed north to do a you-turn as we make I contact, she walks into a parking lot there as I turn around and pull into lot and up to her and ask if she needs a ride somewhere and she says yup and hops in. In my dream she says damn your good lookin and I say to her your a cutie for sure, she says thanks. We exchange some idle chit chat and then a LEO check, here we go, I'm looking for some head ache relief she says no problem I just left walmart I can fix you up. Make a right here she says and we go back on some side street and then she says lets go say hi to some friends of mine pull in here. In my dream I'm like that's a cemetery, she says I know. I have never done this before and now my other head is makin decisions, driving to the back we go, we stop and she begins to provide the relief in needin and oh yeah doing a great job of it. I almost forgot where I was!! My hands a roamin, rub her everywhere I could reach, very nice little spinner. I arrive at my destination as she catches it all. Wow very nice. We clean up, a little chit chat, I drop her in debary across from the flea market. She said her phone is off has to get minutes. Told me to come see her again, 30 Mario coins. If ever I'm over in that area again I will look for her.

Stay safe.

Ima.

ProMonger1998
05-27-15, 01:19
Noticed this really hot WSW with long blonde hair down to her but at a bus stop in sanford. Stared me down straight in the eye as I parked at a spot in front of the bus stop. Wondering who she is, she was with a shorter chubbier ginger troll and a skinny crackhead looking male troll. The ginger asked for change when I came out of the store. If I had time I would've had the blonde jump in. Man was she smoking hot. Had a little hood accent.

Otis407
05-30-15, 11:31
I can't ever find anyone in the Sanford / debary area, I must not be looking in the right areas.

Tynon
06-01-15, 16:45
I can't ever find anyone in the Sanford / debary area, I must not be looking in the right areas.I don't know about the Debary area, but I've driven in the Sanford area often in the past few months. Haven't seen anyone. I must be in the wrong area as well.

LickherV
06-03-15, 13:44
That's why those that live there call it "Deadberry"!

Lickherv.

Daddy Oh
06-12-15, 10:34
I had to do some business in Sanford this morning. At about 8 am, this cute blonde in a polka dot dress walks by with a shirtless pimp / drug boy. They go to the motel next to the Taco Bell on 17-92. About thirty minutes later I see her walking from the motel, south on 17-92, and she hadn't even got one hundred feet from the motel, when some monger picked her up. There are two trashy motels and one hotel in that area.

Member #4771
06-13-15, 21:00
I would be interested. Keep us posted surfer! Great report!

Regards,

D004.I'm interested as well.

Member #4771
06-14-15, 12:20
I would be interested. Keep us posted surfer! Great report!

Regards,

D004.

Had the pleasure of bumping into a curvy brunette a couple weekss ago near slumberland who goes by the name of Christina. Very pretty round face and clear complexion that is highlighted by her amazing grey / green eyes. Personality is very pleasing to be around and she is just about as concerned for your safety as she is for hers. Made the scoop and off we went to one of my spots. On the way we made small talk and found out we were from the same area of the country. Talked about likes and dislikes which eventually led to what both of us were wanting to accomplish. Made the LEO-check and then negotiated. 2 for BBBJCIM. The deed was performed quite well. Nice, soft, wet lips with the slightest flicking of tongue placed right where it should be, with deep throating action all the way down to the boys; some slurping and moaning while I reached under to feel around. Nips were responsive to the touch and apparently appreciated judging by what I heard. Not much longer afterward the weasel popped and fell down. A quick spit out the window and then we were back on the road for me to drop her off.

Since then I have had the pleasure of bumping into Christina yet again. I texted her earlier this week to tell her where I wanted to meet. Right on time, she was exactly where she was expected to be. (A welcome change from that of most SWs.) Pulled in, she jumped in and off we went to a more-secluded area I like visiting. This time around we were more comfortable with each other. As a result, she was even better than the first experience. So much so that she BBBJCIMWS and did not let-up until I begged for mercy! Once she pulled-off, she just smiled at me as she finished smacking her lips like a girl in a KFC commercial. She said afterwards this was a prelude to our next rendezvous, and that I'd better come with my A-game next time because she wanted me something fierce! After hearing that, I tipped her another. 5 just as a token of my appreciation.

I can't wait to report on that experience, even if I have to wait until next month!

SMs and trusted regular members feel free to hit me up for her digits. She could use the help to get off the streets fellas.

SO-8.What are her digits? I'm interested.

TooBe101
06-15-15, 12:48
That probably sounds like Lindsay or Linzy. Been with her both times just BBBJ for 20 while driving.

I had to do some business in Sanford this morning. At about 8 am, this cute blonde in a polka dot dress walks by with a shirtless pimp / drug boy. They go to the motel next to the Taco Bell on 17-92. About thirty minutes later I see her walking from the motel, south on 17-92, and she hadn't even got one hundred feet from the motel, when some monger picked her up. There are two trashy motels and one hotel in that area.

Member #4771
06-15-15, 12:50
I have dreamt of Natalie many times over the past few months and have always had an awesome dream. She can mainly be seen by the Wells Fargo on Deltona Blvd but also frequents the east side around Howland and Courtland. Slinky with gorgeous brunette hair, 120 lbs with A cups. In my dreams she provides a great BBBJ but spits the extract. I have digits.

Jmoedb
06-16-15, 15:38
I have dreamt of Natalie many times over the past few months and have always had an awesome dream. She can mainly be seen by the Wells Fargo on Deltona Blvd but also frequents the east side around Howland and Courtland. Slinky with gorgeous brunette hair, 120 lbs with A cups. In my dreams she provides a great BBBJ but spits the extract. I have digits.I see her often also. The BBBJ is awesome. Slim girl body.

Member #4771
06-16-15, 15:48
I see her often also. The BBBJ is awesome. Slim girl body.Yes, very slim but her hair is awesome. Very skilled in her job.

Just Cruzin
06-16-15, 16:41
Sounds like a nice find. Does she ever do incall?

Thanks in advance.

JC

I have dreamt of Natalie many times over the past few months and have always had an awesome dream. She can mainly be seen by the Wells Fargo on Deltona Blvd but also frequents the east side around Howland and Courtland. Slinky with gorgeous brunette hair, 120 lbs with A cups. In my dreams she provides a great BBBJ but spits the extract. I have digits..

Member #4771
06-16-15, 17:25
Sounds like a nice find. Does she ever do incall?

Thanks in advance.

JC

.She does get a room every once in a while and will even let the regulars know about it when she does.

TeenLover
06-17-15, 00:27
I have dreamt of Natalie many times over the past few months and have always had an awesome dream. She can mainly be seen by the Wells Fargo on Deltona Blvd but also frequents the east side around Howland and Courtland. Slinky with gorgeous brunette hair, 120 lbs with A cups. In my dreams she provides a great BBBJ but spits the extract. I have digits.What time frame can she usually be found?

Member #4771
06-17-15, 18:31
What time frame can she usually be found?Early afternoon off and on til evening.

Member #4771
06-17-15, 19:33
Ok so Natalie in her dream contacted me today saying that she saw 2 of you that I PM'd. I was just looking for some feedback.

Bjceb
06-18-15, 08:09
I got a chance to meet her yesterday.

Great gal, very easy to met up with and do a car date.

Will repeat.

Thanks for the referral.

Stay safe and have fun.

Member #4771
06-18-15, 08:48
I got a chance to meet her yesterday.

Great gal, very easy to met up with and do a car date.

Will repeat.

Thanks for the referral.

Stay safe and have fun.Your welcome.

Member #5327
06-19-15, 21:11
I have dreamt of Natalie many times over the past few months and have always had an awesome dream. She can mainly be seen by the Wells Fargo on Deltona Blvd but also frequents the east side around Howland and Courtland. Slinky with gorgeous brunette hair, 120 lbs with A cups. In my dreams she provides a great BBBJ but spits the extract. I have digits.Glad to see some action in the Deltona area. Can't wait to meet her.

DBlaze
06-20-15, 00:06
I've seen her a couple of times and wasn't completely sure, as she looked like she was looking for someone. I'd love to get a hold of her.

DBlaze
06-20-15, 00:18
I saw her once a few days ago. Now I'm getting no such luck finding Natalie. Any word on wet her she's more towards the bank or eastside?