PDA

View Full Version : Sanford, Debary, Deland Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10

BBC386
02-27-18, 22:54
Thanks to the boys who hit me with Laura's number. Swung by this week while in town. Not sure I will repeat. Looks a little more worse for wear than I saw her last and sent me an errant text asking me to bring some. Supplies. That she meant for someone else. Skills are still off the hook tho, great DFW and BBBJ, which is what I go for. And still very sweet. The setup is tough to look past.

She lives with her family and they are very much present. I ran into two of them on the 30-foot walk from the door to her bedroom and it was pretty awkward, at least for me.When you get an offer for a doubles appnt with Laura and friend and also from another local provider and friend. Come to find out both providers are offering the same "friend" LOL. I should take all three.

Chris5
02-27-18, 23:46
Been trying to talk and hook up with barbie last couple of days. Not very responsive though.

Shrug. Maybe another time if she still around.Absolutely gorgeous! She's worth the wait!

C5.

TeenLover
02-28-18, 07:54
Been trying to talk and hook up with barbie last couple of days. Not very responsive though.

Shrug. Maybe another time if she still around.She texted me yesterday. She said she was having phone problems. I do agree with Chris, she is worth the wait so keep trying.

OriginalSin
02-28-18, 09:49
Thanks to the boys who hit me with Laura's number. Swung by this week while in town. Not sure I will repeat. Looks a little more worse for wear than I saw her last and sent me an errant text asking me to bring some. Supplies. That she meant for someone else. Skills are still off the hook tho, great DFW and BBBJ, which is what I go for. And still very sweet. The setup is tough to look past.

She lives with her family and they are very much present. I ran into two of them on the 30-foot walk from the door to her bedroom and it was pretty awkward, at least for me.Used to see Laura often and had many good sessions with her, but the candy is really taking its toll on her and its starting to show. And like everyone else is saying, the incall is not the most ideal. I've had visits while her daughter was there and told her that I never want to be there when her kid or any family members are there. She did accommodate, but you have to be there before 7 or 8 in the evening.

Not sure if I'll go back while she's on the candy, I hope she cleans up.

Chris5
02-28-18, 11:39
She texted me yesterday. She said she was having phone problems. I do agree with Chris, she is worth the wait so keep trying.Awesome chick! Highly recommend!

C5.

Steavt
03-01-18, 11:56
Awesome chick! Highly recommend!

C5.I would somebody to PM me her number thank you.

JJFresh
03-01-18, 17:36
I would somebody to PM me her number thank you.Those pics are old brother! The candy has taken it's toll, she's not as cute as she used to be and very hard to set up with.

Zillow
03-01-18, 18:04
Those pics are old brother! The candy has taken it's toll, she's not as cute as she used to be and very hard to set up with.She's basically turned into a SW with slightly higher SW rates. With all her bare backing and degraded looks, not really my cup of tea. But she was definitely a hot one a couple of years ago.

SmashAnGrab
03-02-18, 17:14
Could one of you goodfellas hit me with Barbies digits. ? The old number 777-07 xx keeps failing.

Rocking down this week. PM me if you get the spirit. Love Deland. Play safe. Smash.

ChristItsTiny
03-02-18, 18:58
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/92e9b22f-7bd0-4432-98e2-6570e48cc33a

She is listed under SA but I think otherwise. She's up at the Orange City hotel courtesy of ChristItsTiny. She wanted $$ for the time. All doors are open!

DoubleBJ
03-02-18, 19:48
Had another dream with Barbie in her usual area near Deland Wal-Mart. She still didn't check in to rehab like she said. So basically she will be available. Another BBBJCIM in the car. Her scabs on her chin is gone. Much better to look at now but she is getting a little chubby. Anyhow always a good time. If you don't have her number, let me know and check her out. DoubleBJ is best but a BJ is better than no BJ.

BBC386
03-03-18, 02:10
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/92e9b22f-7bd0-4432-98e2-6570e48cc33a

She is listed under SA but I think otherwise. She's up at the Orange City hotel courtesy of ChristItsTiny. She wanted $$ for the time. All doors are open!I've wanted to fuck her NSA since high school.

Jmoedb
03-03-18, 20:03
I've wanted to fuck her NSA since high school.Because me too actually LOL.

MrGoldgerg
03-03-18, 21:37
You and BBC386 wanting to bang this chick is very similar to the Centerfold song.

Because me too actually LOL.

MITransplant
03-12-18, 08:36
I've wanted to fuck her NSA since high school.Clear your inbox.

LuvLargeCheeks
03-15-18, 14:25
Anybody have her new number? Have her old one and sent it to like 10 people on here last year. PM if you can thank you.

CircumAl
03-16-18, 21:12
Another Laura report she keeps getting better. Thought she would test some new lingerie she bought. Great GFE and Cimws haven't seen signs of controlled substances I know accommodations are not the greatest it does beat a car date and for the reasonable coin. The old guy on the couch not an issue. Those wanting digits can pm.

LuvLargeCheeks
03-17-18, 11:26
Another Laura report she keeps getting better. Thought she would test some new lingerie she bought. Great GFE and Cimws haven't seen signs of controlled substances I know accommodations are not the greatest it does beat a car date and for the reasonable coin. The old guy on the couch not an issue. Those wanting digits can pm.Nice man, seems she has the same number from last year. She's a good hooker.

WilliamMstrs
03-17-18, 16:38
Nice man, seems she has the same number from last year. She's a good hooker.Just remember to be a good Boy Scout and be prepared with raincoats. 9 out 10 she got none.

DoubleBJ
03-18-18, 21:39
Picked her up at a house near stetson university. Another BBBJCIM in the car. Her sister is in the gray hotel. She said she like to help her sister out with commissary. If you haven't checked her out, she is still a pretty face. Double BJ is best but a BJ is better than no BJ.

Bweezy15
03-20-18, 13:48
In the area today, DeLand and saw an old friend I use to see in Orlando. Amazing breast and gives great head. Had a good time in my car as always. Have digits for contributing members and those who helped me in the past.

HeWolf47
03-20-18, 18:41
Thanks, DoubleBJ for the tip about these 2 ladies. I saw them at their hotel in Deland today. I did opt for an hour dream for $$, so in my dream we did a lot more than the Doublebj. That was part of the fun, but I also had fun watching these 2 get into each other. DATY was the most fun as Candy got Scarlett off while I watched and helped a bit. Then they Both went to work on me. I had to stop them as I didn't want to finish pop1 that quickly. Eventually I just couldn't hold it any longer and Candy got the treat. Then we enjoyed just talking about this wonderful hobby until I was ready to try a 2nd pop. Scarlett started with a BBBJ, then switched with Candy while Scarlett decided she wanted more DATY. Damn, that girl sure loves to have her pussy eaten. That got me good and ready for pop 2. We rolled on a cover and I wanted Candy in MISH to start, then we switched to K9 so candy could feast on Scarlett's pussy while I was pounding her big ass. I was hoping to fuck Scarlett, but the scene and Candys hot pussy were all I could take. I'd like to think that all 3 of us came together. Hell, this is just a dream, so sure, we had simultaneous orgasms. I had a wonderful time with 2 lovely ladies in their 20's. And definitely will repeat this wonderful experience.

Dieter Braun
03-20-18, 20:39
Great report Wolf! Do these young ladies have pictures posted anywhere or are they UTR?

Thanks, DoubleBJ for the tip about these 2 ladies. I saw them at their hotel in Deland today. I did opt for an hour dream for $$, so in my dream we did a lot more than the Doublebj. That was part of the fun, but I also had fun watching these 2 get into each other. DATY was the most fun as Candy got Scarlett off while I watched and helped a bit. Then they Both went to work on me. I had to stop them as I didn't want to finish pop1 that quickly. Eventually I just couldn't hold it any longer and Candy got the treat. Then we enjoyed just talking about this wonderful hobby until I was ready to try a 2nd pop. Scarlett started with a BBBJ, then switched with Candy while Scarlett decided she wanted more DATY. Damn, that girl sure loves to have her pussy eaten. That got me good and ready for pop 2. We rolled on a cover and I wanted Candy in MISH to start, then we switched to K9 so candy could feast on Scarlett's pussy while I was pounding her big ass. I was hoping to fuck Scarlett, but the scene and Candys hot pussy were all I could take. I'd like to think that all 3 of us came together. Hell, this is just a dream, so sure, we had simultaneous orgasms. I had a wonderful time with 2 lovely ladies in their 20's. And definitely will repeat this wonderful experience.

HeWolf47
03-20-18, 20:58
Great report Wolf! Do these young ladies have pictures posted anywhere or are they UTR?Both are UTR. Scarlett has been around a while. Many mongers have seen her and posted reviews on her. Candy is her friend and they just started to do doubles. I'll give out only Scarlett number to SM with meaningful posts.

Jmoedb
03-21-18, 16:34
Thanks, DoubleBJ for the tip about these 2 ladies. I saw them at their hotel in Deland today. I did opt for an hour dream for $$, so in my dream we did a lot more than the Doublebj. That was part of the fun, but I also had fun watching these 2 get into each other. DATY was the most fun as Candy got Scarlett off while I watched and helped a bit. Then they Both went to work on me. I had to stop them as I didn't want to finish pop1 that quickly. Eventually I just couldn't hold it any longer and Candy got the treat. Then we enjoyed just talking about this wonderful hobby until I was ready to try a 2nd pop. Scarlett started with a BBBJ, then switched with Candy while Scarlett decided she wanted more DATY. Damn, that girl sure loves to have her pussy eaten. That got me good and ready for pop 2. We rolled on a cover and I wanted Candy in MISH to start, then we switched to K9 so candy could feast on Scarlett's pussy while I was pounding her big ass. I was hoping to fuck Scarlett, but the scene and Candys hot pussy were all I could take. I'd like to think that all 3 of us came together. Hell, this is just a dream, so sure, we had simultaneous orgasms. I had a wonderful time with 2 lovely ladies in their 20's. And definitely will repeat this wonderful experience.I had a great time. I truly hope they stay around a while.

LuvLargeCheeks
03-22-18, 20:23
In the area today, DeLand and saw an old friend I use to see in Orlando. Amazing breast and gives great head. Had a good time in my car as always. Have digits for contributing members and those who helped me in the past.Thanks for the pics but unfortunately she did not text back after 4 texts through out the day.

Live365
03-22-18, 22:39
Well finally had a go with scarlet!

I've been texting with her for a few months now but she never had an incall when I was free.

Today she did! Very cute girl, I saw her for Qv and it was a blast- thanks Hewolf for the number way back in December.

Her friend candy is hot as well and I'm looking forward to a visit with both very soon.

Scarlett's head game is off the charts BBBJ and she loves daty, sadly when it came to full service (covered) I blew it in record time- this girl is sexy and had me so worked up I couldn't hold off.

Total GFE / PSE she even makes the LEO check sexy-LOL. Hit up Hewolf for contact as she told me he is the only one she trusts. She is young and very cautious.

Live365.

Tom308
03-22-18, 23:06
Is there any chance someone would PM me Laura's new number. I went too long without seeing her and now I don't have her current number. Thank you for any help.

Tom308
03-22-18, 23:15
Is there any chance someone would PM me Laura's new number. I went too long without seeing her and now I don't have her current number. Thank you for any help.

ElReyDelMongo
03-23-18, 17:44
It's been a while since my last post.

Tried to quit the game some time ago but boy is the flesh weak. It's hard to end the game when the little head out thinks the big head. Anyways, thought I'd ask how's Barbie's service now a days? I saw her twice last year. First time was a car date in that secluded wooded parking area near 92. Service and attitude were pretty good which was BBBJ. Second time I saw her was at an incall on 17/92 that she shared with her sister. This time service was excellent to include special attention to the boys and let's just say you would think she works at sweet tomatoes b / c that girl was relentless at tossing some salad. LOL.

Haven't experienced f / s with her. But she had a tight body with signs of candy use. I'm reading that she's now thickened up, but I hope she's gotten her issues in some order. Not one to judge, since we all have our demons.

Damage was. 6.

ElRey.

ElReyDelMongo
03-23-18, 18:24
Forgot to mention in my previous post.

I know I don't dream as often as I'd like or as often as some of you do. But I had to give credit where credit was due. Barbie is by far the closest experience to the never will be forgotten Brandii of east Orlando in regards to BBBJ. For those that remember Brandii, Barbie provides a close second in a toe-curling experience. Unfortunately, I haven't come across another "Brandii". Damn it! I wish she was still around.

Play safe brothers.

ElRey.

Reinhardt
03-23-18, 23:21
In the area today, DeLand and saw an old friend I use to see in Orlando. Amazing breast and gives great head. Had a good time in my car as always. Have digits for contributing members and those who helped me in the past.Damn. She posted on craigslist and I tried to cotnact her to no avail. Those tits are to die for and she's in deland with me. I know I don't have a lot of posts but if you could confirm with her that she made a CL post Tuesday (3/20) and maybe pass digits this way?

Bweezy15
03-24-18, 20:13
Thanks for the pics but unfortunately she did not text back after 4 texts through out the day.Sorry to hear that. She's actually been texting me today but I'm out of town. She even sent me a pic to try and entice me and a few things she's willing to let me do to her. I'd say try again she is a fun time.

ElReyDelMongo
03-25-18, 01:25
Seems like Deland is blowing up with talent. Was finally able to establish a dream with this young UTR Amy. Must say she is kinda Still new at this and is VERY careful on who she sees. Set up was all done via text. Met her at her incal location. Looked like she was still settling in. LEO check was performed. She mentioned what her strategy was in "pre-screening" for potential LEO, and was spot on with her strategy. Anyways, she got comfortable and got dressed in her birthday suit. Gentlemen, there was no freshman 15 here. She had nice perky b's and a delightful booty. Had the girl next door look. I prefer clean shaven but the Bush was not a turnoff either. It wasn't like I needed a weed wacker to trim it. Service was great. She does aim to please. She takes her time and does not rush. Not a clock watcher by any means. BBBJ and cfs were enjoyed. Damage was reasonable. Looking forward to seeing her again. Feel free to pm for more details.

ElRey.

ChristItsTiny
03-25-18, 11:52
Seems like Deland is blowing up with talent. Was finally able to establish a dream with this young UTR Amy. Must say she is kinda Still new at this and is VERY careful on who she sees. Set up was all done via text. Met her at her incal location. Looked like she was still settling in. LEO check was performed. She mentioned what her strategy was in "pre-screening" for potential LEO, and was spot on with her strategy. Anyways, she got comfortable and got dressed in her birthday suit. Gentlemen, there was no freshman 15 here. She had nice perky b's and a delightful booty. Had the girl next door look. I prefer clean shaven but the Bush was not a turnoff either. It wasn't like I needed a weed wacker to trim it. Service was great. She does aim to please. She takes her time and does not rush. Not a clock watcher by any means. BBBJ and cfs were enjoyed. Damage was reasonable. Looking forward to seeing her again. Feel free to pm for more details.

ElRey.What was the damage and did you get digits?

Mac1961
03-26-18, 14:03
Met with Nicole recently, she used to be around deland area but recently moved to orange city, rates are resonable very chill and laid back. Visible baby damage but decent flute skills and wet tight kitty makes up for it. Backdoor action is available for those who are interested.

Chris5
03-26-18, 22:51
Spent some good time with Molly last weekend in Deland. Excellent service as always and always take's good care of C5. Highly recommend.

C5.

Tap Cat
03-27-18, 05:59
Met with Nicole recently, she used to be around deland area but recently moved to orange city, rates are resonable very chill and laid back. Visible baby damage but decent flute skills and wet tight kitty makes up for it. Backdoor action is available for those who are interested.She was UTR for a while. I've seen her a couple of times in the past. Not my cup of tea but took care of the deed.

ElReyDelMongo
03-28-18, 04:08
What was the damage and did you get digits?Damage was. 8.

Brothers,

Please understand that I can only share the digits with Senior members or those that have several contributing posts. I know the growing pains in this forum can suck but it is after all to keep lurkers like uncle LEO away from our ladies. Especially, the non-pros like this UTR who is hoping to do this temporarily. Please treat her right as she's mentioned that some of the guys here are complete a**holes. She is a sweet girl. As always YMMV.

ElEey.

WilliamMstrs
03-28-18, 17:14
For those who may miss it in the Daytona Posts.

Visited Scarlett, and boy was I in for a great surprise. As many of you know, when we see an UTR, with no pictures and the only reference comes from anecdotal dreams, what we find is not what we expect. Not to say that is bad but it kind off turns off some of the mojo. And of course there are those times when we go into a room and say:" Damn! WTF! This is the flavor of the month everyone was raving about? Well with Scarlett I was surprised by a young lady with a good attitude, eagerness t please, and erotic skills that will make you come back for more. In fact I can say that her orgasmic motions, the erotic moans, and her energy make others seem like generic vanilla. Her incall is also nice but be warned she does smoke so let her know in advance and all will be spotty clean.

So add the expertise and eroticism of a mature provider with the energy, spunk, and looks of a younger one. Sprinkle a hearty dose of intelligent and pleasant talk and a good rowdy PSE action and that is what you get.

Of course it was a dream, so call the sandman.

Candeefooryu
04-02-18, 14:39
Well thank you papi! Relatively new to this whole forum posting but ready to have fun!! So if you're looking for an explosive experience you know to PM or call / text loves! Xoxo it'll definitely be worth the ride! Just ask about us!

Candeefooryu
04-02-18, 14:44
Great report Wolf! Do these young ladies have pictures posted anywhere or are they UTR?Not really sure how to post pics but you can PM me and I'll try. If you have contact info we can send pics as well! Up for more fun hope to hear from you!

Whydou Care
04-02-18, 15:33
Can't say anything more than has been said. FUN.

Thanks Hewolf for the contact.

Double TF
04-03-18, 23:29
I contacted Stellar via email and was too the point on why I wanted to meet her. She replied back and told me through email that she would definitely take care of me. I texted a few semi-dirty messages on how good I though she was in the obvious areas. She told me she was looking forward to the brief fun.

I scheduled a hhr fun date at her address and eventually reached her place. We talked a bit with a few intros while getting to know each other. And then Stellar went to work. She got on her knees in front of me. Loosened my belt, dropped my pants and immediately went to work as she demonstrated her flute skills. A nice DTBBBJ proceeded. I lightly guided her head. Stellar definitely took care of a lot of areas including an amazing BL&S. I warned Stellar of the upcoming release building up from her skilled flute skills, and her reply was: "uhmm hmmm. " As I released a bit of load after load into her mouth. Stellar barely flinched as she kept bobbing her head and continued to suck and stayed with it a la CIM / WS. Stellar is definitely good in the "giving head" department. As we were done, we started talking and exchanged good-byes.

Jesse54
04-04-18, 18:15
Was going to be passing through Deland recently after a bud had recommended Amy. A few texts later a dream was set. I found her to be cautious, sane, no signs of drugs, drama, ect. She is not the petite cheerleader type, I would say more of the nerdy band gal. IMHO she is not a Tuba player more of a flute chick. Safe apartment in a nice complex, not much for furnishings in the FC we used. It did not take long at all for her to display her flute skills. I stopped her prior to the main event to inspect her princess parts up close. I found it to be clean, responsive, moist, crying to be licked. Her kitty has some turf around it. Understand it is not a jungle needing a chainsaw, the fur is new growth short without having the 5 o'click shadow prickly stubble feel. So DATY with FIV for a hot minute, brief BBBJ on with the hat for some Asain CG, switched to mish where the sight of her young looking tits, black rim glasses librarian look, throw in a few moaning sounds from her had me lose it in the hat. Cleaned up, talked for a few, left her what I thought was a reasonable donation then on my way.

Safe travels, Jesse.

Chris5
04-04-18, 18:19
Was going to be passing through Deland recently after a bud had recommended Amy. A few texts later a dream was set. I found her to be cautious, sane, no signs of drugs, drama, ect. She is not the petite cheerleader type, I would say more of the nerdy band gal. IMHO she is not a Tuba player more of a flute chick. Safe apartment in a nice complex, not much for furnishings in the FC we used. It did not take long at all for her to display her flute skills. I stopped her prior to the main event to inspect her princess parts up close. I found it to be clean, responsive, moist, crying to be licked. Her kitty has some turf around it. Understand it is not a jungle needing a chainsaw, the fur is new growth short without having the 5 o'click shadow prickly stubble feel. So DATY with FIV for a hot minute, brief BBBJ on with the hat for some Asain CG, switched to mish where the sight of her young looking tits, black rim glasses librarian look, throw in a few moaning sounds from her had me lose it in the hat. Cleaned up, talked for a few, left her what I thought was a reasonable donation then on my way.

Safe travels, Jesse.There have been reports of Amy having her child their in her apartment when she does date's. Did you see or hear the child?

C5.

OriginalSin
04-04-18, 21:32
Hit up my favorite UTR Scarlett to set up a meeting and she mentioned her friend Candee. At first I was hesitant, but Scarlett sent me some pix of her friend and I thought she was a cutie. A few minutes of driving I get to their place and had a fantastic time. Both girls were amazing especially with double BBBJDT'S! OMG!! I thought I was going to bust at one point, but I held off and enjoyed every min. I then took turns with some face-sitting DATY, one on my face and one sucking my dick like a champ and giving them their first O's and man it was hot! That's when they turned it up another notch! .

Then they started going at it while I had Scarlett from behind, pounded her to her to another O, then I had Candee switch so I could hit her from behind and gave her another O, then switched to miss between the 2 and after a few O's we were just a sweaty mess of hot bodies and fluids everywhere, everything was a blur! LOL I haven't had a 3-some like that in a long time!

Scarlett and Candee, you guys are fucking awesome! I'll be back for more!

See you soon!

Sin.

Whydou Care
04-05-18, 13:51
Hit up my favorite UTR Scarlett to set up a meeting and she mentioned her friend Candee. At first I was hesitant, but Scarlett sent me some pix of her friend and I thought she was a cutie. A few minutes of driving I get to their place and had a fantastic time. Both girls were amazing especially with double BBBJDT'S! OMG!! I thought I was going to bust at one point, but I held off and enjoyed every min. I then took turns with some face-sitting DATY, one on my face and one sucking my dick like a champ and giving them their first O's and man it was hot! That's when they turned it up another notch! .

Then they started going at it while I had Scarlett from behind, pounded her to her to another O, then I had Candee switch so I could hit her from behind and gave her another O, then switched to miss between the 2 and after a few O's we were just a sweaty mess of hot bodies and fluids everywhere, everything was a blur! LOL I haven't had a 3-some like that in a long time!

See you soon!

Sin.They know what great customer service is!

SpecialOne8
04-06-18, 10:33
Been there several times, and the little miss has been in the other bdrm, too young to know better.

There have been reports of Amy having her child their in her apartment when she does date's. Did you see or hear the child?

C5.

Jesse54
04-06-18, 14:09
Been there several times, and the little miss has been in the other bdrm, too young to know better.Hol Li Chit, welcome back to the herd brother. If our.

" Third Musketeer" ever makes it back from wine country we need to break bread and share war stories.

A trail of toys in the living room on my visit, no sight or sounds from a little one. I did not tour the entire dwelling.

Jesse.

NaughtyBoy1
04-06-18, 15:14
Buddy, ant chance of sharing digits of both. Where to find these chicks. Appreciate the info. PM me if it's ok to share.

NB1.

See you soon!

Sin.

OriginalSin
04-06-18, 18:24
They know what great customer service is!Yes sir! .

DoubleBJ
04-07-18, 09:41
Saw Barbie again last night. Same BBBJCIM routine on car date but she told me that she finally posted on the sister site.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-to-play-.html

In case you guys didn't notice, that is her ad so check her out. She hangs within 2 miles of the Deland Walmart area.

StellarMadison
04-08-18, 03:09
Thanks for the Review and the Compliment Darlin That's a 50 Shades Review! LOL Got me all hot just reading it! .

It always makes me feel good knowing you enjoyed our time together.

I had fun, and hope to see you again sometime!

XOXO.

Stellar Madison.

I contacted Stellar via email and was too the point on why I wanted to meet her. She replied back and told me through email that she would definitely take care of me. I texted a few semi-dirty messages on how good I though she was in the obvious areas. She told me she was looking forward to the brief fun.

I scheduled a hhr fun date at her address and eventually reached her place. We talked a bit with a few intros while getting to know each other. And then Stellar went to work. She got on her knees in front of me. Loosened my belt, dropped my pants and immediately went to work as she demonstrated her flute skills. A nice DTBBBJ proceeded. I lightly guided her head. Stellar definitely took care of a lot of areas including an amazing BL&S. I warned Stellar of the upcoming release building up from her skilled flute skills, and her reply was: "uhmm hmmm. " As I released a bit of load after load into her mouth. Stellar barely flinched as she kept bobbing her head and continued to suck and stayed with it a la CIM / WS. Stellar is definitely good in the "giving head" department. As we were done, we started talking and exchanged good-byes.

HeWolf47
04-08-18, 11:44

See you soon!

Sin.I had the unexpected pleasure of seeing Scarlett and Candie the other day. I was supposed to have a family activity that got cancelled, so I was faced with sitting home the entire day all alone. I decided to contact Scarlett and see if she and Candie were available. She responded right away and within a couple of hours, we were having our fun. Not only did I have a wonderful dream, I think they really are enjoying themselves as well. I had seen them together before, but they have improved their performance. I can't add much to Sin's report on his fun. Suffice it to say I had a wonderful time and will definitely repeat again and again.

ElReyDelMongo
04-10-18, 00:02

See you soon!

Sin.Hey Brother.

Would you care to share Scarlett's digits and any other info.

Feel free to PM me.

ElRey.

Lex1008
04-10-18, 13:27
Hello mongers can I please get Scarlett's digits would love to try out please feel free to pm me.

Hey Brother.

Feel free to PM me.

ElRey.

Chris5
04-10-18, 17:52
All of Orlando should immediately follow USASG On Twitter Immediately. You never know what may or may not happen in the future. USASG is the greatest open Forum in the World!

All of C5 Fan's are encouraged to hit up their Twitter Accounts and FOLLOW this great forum.

https://twitter.com/A2sAutoReviews

C5.

Chris5
05-20-18, 20:22
Sexy Barbie doll will be back with us the 1st week of June. We can't wait to dream with you again sweetheart.

C5.

HeWolf47
05-21-18, 19:16
Saw Scarlett today and as always she was great. She lost her phone and lost most of her numbers, and now has a new number. If you've seen her before, or you're a SM who has made some meaningful posts, you can request her number from ne. She is a 29 yr old spinner who provides excellent GFE services for a very reasonable $/ hr. She has a great attitude and definitely seems to enjoy herself as well as making sure you have a wonderful time.

TeenLover
05-21-18, 22:45
Hey Brother.

Feel free to PM me.

ElRey.I've been trying to reach out to her since May 2. No. Answer. Anyone have any idea?

RunnerGuy
05-22-18, 10:00
I've been trying to reach out to her since May 2. No. Answer. Anyone have any idea?Not gone. Just new phone #. Just pm'd you.

DaisukeAramech
05-22-18, 22:00
Been a hot minute for sure, but I'm back and who better to break the dry spell than Stellar Madison? My first visit to her new incall as well.

Reasonably comfortable and clean bed in the pool room, with AC and a fan (which is pretty important as the humidity has spiked up here lately).

Service solid as always, BBBJ and cowgirl / mish. I was feeling lazy today, so that's all I partook of. Fancy stuff can wait until the weekend LOL.

Communication is and always has been fantastic, never a no-show or ghosting, and quick responses to texts.

120 for a 1/2 hr, although I probably should have gone for the QV, since I didn't have time to really draw things out. That's on me though.

Definitely recommend, never had a bad experience or felt like I didn't get good value.

CircumAl
05-23-18, 16:51
First Report since the relaunch saw Laura (Debary) had to relocate to a Motel in Deland due to family drama. When I got to her room her friend whose sharing the room with her was there was a little awkward when doing the deed she stayed on her bed (2 beds in room) and looked the other way. She may be available for doubles didn't ask. Anyway room was clean didn't see any lurkers around and still got the great service with her trademark Cimws. Lauras cute as ever with a her new Black short hair dew. Those needing digits can pm.

PompanoGuy
05-23-18, 17:20
First Report since the relaunch saw Laura (Debary) had to relocate to a Motel in Deland due to family drama. When I got to her room her friend whose sharing the room with her was there was a little awkward when doing the deed she stayed on her bed (2 beds in room) and looked the other way. She may be available for doubles didn't ask. Anyway room was clean didn't see any lurkers around and still got the great service with her trademark Cimws. Lauras cute as ever with a her new Black short hair dew. Those needing digits can pm.I don't know what your definition of a lurker is, but there was one there. She was a few feet away from you.

Chris5
05-23-18, 17:42
First Report since the relaunch saw Laura (Debary) had to relocate to a Motel in Deland due to family drama. When I got to her room her friend whose sharing the room with her was there was a little awkward when doing the deed she stayed on her bed (2 beds in room) and looked the other way. She may be available for doubles didn't ask. Anyway room was clean didn't see any lurkers around and still got the great service with her trademark Cimws. Lauras cute as ever with a her new Black short hair dew. Those needing digits can pm.C5 has only heard good things about Laura in Debary. Very rare in my world. I think Laura is hot, just too far from Orlando.

C5.

ZNZBills
05-24-18, 17:03
1. dreamed of Scarlett in Deland. Easy set up with text and pics provided. Small confusion about which room, as her and some friends share multiple rooms. Once we got together, everyone was great. As advertised, super-skilled BBBJ had me ready to explode quick. Transitioned to CG, Mish and K9, all were wonderful. She is extremely tight and gets very creamy. Which is a sign that things were going well. Went at it for a while and finished with CIMWS. She is really sweet and accommodating and has a few wonderful friends that are available.

I saw one hispanic girl named Cela (Sella? Spelling not sure.) that looked really cute. Would love to set something up.

2. Emily in deland, great private location. She is thick in all the right places. Very large up top which I am into. Got lost in those things for a while. She is amazingly tight for someone that's had a few kids. It was pretty intense. Had fun for a hh in my dream then finished with a spackle job on those lovely sweater puppies. She was really easily contacted and super fun to talk to, but her hours are limited due to child care. My one main complaint was that everything was covered. I don't mind covered FS, but I really enjoy BBBJ which she does not provide, unfortunately. She is 420 friendly though.

I would highly recommend either. If you like a thicker girl with big hoohahs, go with Emily. If you like a spinner with great BBBJ, go with Scarlett.

Chris5
05-24-18, 18:12
1. dreamed of Scarlett in Deland. Easy set up with text and pics provided. Small confusion about which room, as her and some friends share multiple rooms. Once we got together, everyone was great. As advertised, super-skilled BBBJ had me ready to explode quick. Transitioned to CG, Mish and K9, all were wonderful. She is extremely tight and gets very creamy. Which is a sign that things were going well. Went at it for a while and finished with CIMWS. She is really sweet and accommodating and has a few wonderful friends that are available.

I saw one hispanic girl named Cela (Sella? Spelling not sure.) that looked really cute. Would love to set something up.

2. Emily in deland, great private location. She is thick in all the right places. Very large up top which I am into. Got lost in those things for a while. She is amazingly tight for someone that's had a few kids. It was pretty intense. Had fun for a hh in my dream then finished with a spackle job on those lovely sweater puppies. She was really easily contacted and super fun to talk to, but her hours are limited due to child care. My one main complaint was that everything was covered. I don't mind covered FS, but I really enjoy BBBJ which she does not provide, unfortunately. She is 420 friendly though.

I would highly recommend either. If you like a thicker girl with big hoohahs, go with Emily. If you like a spinner with great BBBJ, go with Scarlett.Any photos of these chicks?

C5.

TeenLover
05-25-18, 07:10
Any photos of these chicks?

C5.I'm working on setting up with scarlet now. If I do, I will get a pic.

Whydou Care
05-25-18, 09:55
I'm working on setting up with scarlet now. If I do, I will get a pic.I have some but will not load.

Whydou Care
05-25-18, 12:45
I have some but will not load.Figured it out Think she is looking today.

Chris5
05-25-18, 14:09
Figured it out Think she is looking today.Thanks for the pics brother. Much appreciated. However her tits look saggy as fuck. I believe someone said she has 3 kid's, and from these pics posted I definitely believe it.

C5 will take a pass on this chick.

C5.

BBC386
05-25-18, 14:14
Had a dream of visiting Emily. She had great communication and donation. Arrived at her lackluster place, she was fresh out of the shower in a towel. Started of BBBJ which I rate as a 6. 5 for porn star-esque type dt gagging noises effort. Stated that she was facial friendly and could finish on her breasts. Flipped into mish and 5 strokes in I began to see blood. Lots of it. LOTS OF IT. Total mood killer, I cleaned up and darted for the door still having a headache. She told me she just had vaginal rejuvenation surgery lmao. Yea right. Then she mentioned that her sister is in Russia doing porn. Maybe. Then proceeded to state that she's moving to Miami tomorrow but will be in towns on the weekends. Whatever.

My dream concluded with me awarding her with the 'Waste my time 2018' award. Then I woke up. What a shitty dream, definitely won't repeat this nightmare again.

Chris5
05-25-18, 14:22
Had a dream of visiting Emily. She had great communication and donation. Arrived at her lackluster place, she was fresh out of the shower in a towel. Started of BBBJ which I rate as a 6. 5 for porn star-esque type dt gagging noises effort. Stated that she was facial friendly and could finish on her breasts. Flipped into mish and 5 strokes in I began to see blood. Lots of it. LOTS OF IT. Total mood killer, I cleaned up and darted for the door still having a headache. She told me she just had vaginal rejuvenation surgery lmao. Yea right. Then she mentioned that her sister is in Russia doing porn. Maybe. Then proceeded to state that she's moving to Miami tomorrow but will be in towns on the weekends. Whatever.

My dream concluded with me awarding her with the 'Waste my time 2018' award. Then I woke up. What a shitty dream, definitely won't repeat this nightmare again.This review is a prime example of why you never Pay Upfront! This beitch knew she was bleeding long before you got there. Sound's like a scam she is used to getting away with. I hope you didn't pay her a fucking nickel!!

C5.

BBC386
05-25-18, 14:39
After the shitty nightmare with another provider I showered and headed back out to see if I could hang out with Scarlett as it's been a while since I've seen her. She was working in her garden that day and told me to bring some seed with me as it's been a while since anything worthwhile has been planted. Arrived at her place and after some chit chat we went into her garden. She provided worshipful service to my garden tools like a champ and rode my tractor till her spinner frame quivered. Being one of the few providers that I know that has genuine orgasms still (or at least does a great job at faking) I ended up taking instruction from her as to how she wanted me to plow and till her garden. I notice with every gardening position she's instructed me on she is beet red in the face working her clit vigorously while my garden hose is in use. She is not a clock watcher by any means and ensures that the job gets done. She wanted me to plant my seed in her mouth to ensure quality product was being used in her garden. She approved as she swallowed every bit. I will be back for sure to give an extra hand when she is working her garden again. Forgot to ask about her garden mates but there's always next time. Scarlett's garden is open tonight as she has a convenient location and is looking to reconnect with some of her old helpers.

Bonghit420
05-25-18, 14:43
Thanks to a brother in this site I got her digits had a dream and was not disappointed top of the line headache good dream.

BBC386
05-25-18, 14:56
Reached out to this provider by way of txt, she promptly responded and we met at an agreed upon location for headache relief. We met and from afar she appeared to be a cute, decent looking young lady dressed in a flowing skirt with a spinner body type. I let her into the passenger seat and began to speak with her as too many red flags began to pop up. For one she was higher than a kite, two the higher than a kite walk gave it away and thirdly she got in and for some reason her body language and posture we're all fucked up. Already in my mind I've decided this is going nowhere I asked her about her tattoos to lighten the mood and to outsmart her into showing me what I already knew was there, which she was eager and happy to show off. I asked about them in an effort to show me her arms which was weird in the way she was holding them and on the last tattoo she showed me I knew why. Track mark after track mark, blown or veins, bruises for days etc. You get the picture. As soon as I noticed that she realized what she was hiding was seen and noticed. Simultaneously a fucking tick, yes a real live tick crawled from her hair to her forehead and that was it for me I asked her to leave as this wasn't going to work for me and she left without incident or donation. What in the actual fuck? A tick. Certainly not the weirdest adventure but ugh. If needle / candy girls are your thing have at it she's ALLLL yours.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=49735&cityid=98

BBC386
05-25-18, 16:12
First Report since the relaunch saw Laura (Debary) had to relocate to a Motel in Deland due to family drama. When I got to her room her friend whose sharing the room with her was there was a little awkward when doing the deed she stayed on her bed (2 beds in room) and looked the other way. She may be available for doubles didn't ask. Anyway room was clean didn't see any lurkers around and still got the great service with her trademark Cimws. Lauras cute as ever with a her new Black short hair dew. Those needing digits can pm.She'll do doubles, and triples. I know that she has at least two that will. One older white MILF and one Hispanic in her 30's. Just ask, you'd be surprised at what she's open to.

TeenLover
05-25-18, 16:22
Fantastic as always. She has the perfect little spinner body, I love hugging her and holding that tiny ass. She made out with me for at least 10 minutes and then absolutely blew out my candle, Sparks and candle wax everywhere yet somehow it all got cleaned up.

I recommend her quite highly.

Chris5
05-25-18, 16:31
Fantastic as always. She has the perfect little spinner body, I love hugging her and holding that tiny ass. She made out with me for at least 10 minutes and then absolutely blew out my candle, Sparks and candle wax everywhere yet somehow it all got cleaned up.

I recommend her quite highly.I've heard pretty good thing's about this Scarlett chick my friend. I heard she's in Deland which is an hour drive from Orlando!! LOL!! I will only do that long ass drive for Barbie!! Barbie is the Queen of Deland.

C5.

TeenLover
05-25-18, 19:24
I've heard pretty good thing's about this Scarlett chick my friend. I heard she's in Deland which is an hour drive from Orlando!! LOL!! I will only do that long ass drive for Barbie!! Barbie is the Queen of Deland.

C5.I'm going to talk to Barbie about doing a double with Scarlett when she becomes available. That should be mind blowing.

Chris5
05-25-18, 19:56
I'm going to talk to Barbie about doing a double with Scarlett when she becomes available. That should be mind blowing.Barbie will need many donations when she's home. I'm sure she will do it.

C5.

BBC386
05-26-18, 00:17
Scarlett pics fellas.

Chris5
05-26-18, 03:28
Scarlett pics fellas.Thanks for the pic's. However, nude pic's is way better.

C5.

Hunghorse
05-26-18, 07:57
During the dark ages I went to see Jodie in Deltona she is a hot MILF type in her early 40's who is easy to deal with and acomadating great at head game takes direction well will dress up for you in a safe clean incall this lady can give head until the end also a bit kinky if your into it and a all around great time I have not tried her friend yet but will simple 2 call system.

RunnerGuy
05-26-18, 09:23
Scarlett pics fellas.Such a cutie. One of my favs.

ZNZBills
05-26-18, 18:56
C5.

Don't have any to post online, but they will send them willingly via text. Much better than the ones that have been put up here. Scarlett is well worth the trip if you like Barbie.

Chris5
05-26-18, 19:04
C5.

Don't have any to post online, but they will send them willingly via text. Much better than the ones that have been put up here. Scarlett is well worth the trip if you like Barbie.Emily just doesn't justify an two hour drive there and back from where I live here in Orlando. I've seen Scarlett pics as well and I was not too impressed. In my opinion Scarlett is not in the same league as Barbie. This is just my opinion alone. Barbie is a complete knockout and is well worth that long ass ride to deland from Orlando.

C5.

TeenLover
05-27-18, 11:21
Emily just doesn't justify an two hour drive there and back from where I live here in Orlando. I've seen Scarlett pics as well and I was not too impressed. In my opinion Scarlett is not in the same league as Barbie. This is just my opinion alone. Barbie is a complete knockout and is well worth that long ass ride to deland from Orlando.

C5.Barbie is the best especially if you like hot girls that are total GFE that once your cock goes in their mouths your mind turns blank. Scarlett is really really good, I can't wait to see if I can get them to work together.

RunnerGuy
05-27-18, 13:01
Barbie is the best especially if you like hot girls that are total GFE that once your cock goes in their mouths your mind turns blank. Scarlett is really really good, I can't wait to see if I can get them to work together.Have you seen Barbie recently though? She looked rough in her April glamor pic with uncle. A black eye and scabs all over her face. Probably explains her absence. I would like to see her however if she's back to looking like C5's pic from a year ago.

SmallPeepee100
05-27-18, 13:39
Hello,

I have seen laura many times in my fantasies due to close proximity. Pity she has gone to deland now. The last time I saw her I dreamed I went to debary. For 30 she got on her knees while I sat down and she gave a great bbj and swallowed the cum. Just a dream though.

Chris5
05-27-18, 16:22
Have you seen Barbie recently though? She looked rough in her April glamor pic with uncle. A black eye and scabs all over her face. Probably explains her absence. I would like to see her however if she's back to looking like C5's pic from a year ago.Trust me fellas, Barbie is the hottest chick in Deland! C5 has NEVER led you guy's wrong! Barbie is absolutely gorgeous and complete GFE.

C5.

TeenLover
05-27-18, 23:07
Trust me fellas, Barbie is the hottest chick in Deland! C5 has NEVER led you guy's wrong! Barbie is absolutely gorgeous and complete GFE.

C5.I did see her Glamour shot and I do hope her time in a sort of forced rehab has helped her clear that up. Nevertheless, she is an extremely sexy girl who actually does care that you leave happy with her work.

ZNZBills
05-28-18, 21:34
Trust me fellas, Barbie is the hottest chick in Deland! C5 has NEVER led you guy's wrong! Barbie is absolutely gorgeous and complete GFE.

C5.C5 I am with you, I saw your photos and was all about it. I picked her up back in January and things were not good. I decided to drop her back off. There were huge scabs all over her face. She whipped a titty out to try to get me to dream in a vacant lot somewhere, but I had to pass.

That being said, I am up for trying again if things are better. Do you have current info? The last number I have for her had all of the 7's in it but that was a while ago.

RunnerGuy
05-28-18, 22:41
C5 I am with you, I saw your photos and was all about it. I picked her up back in January and things were not good. I decided to drop her back off. There were huge scabs all over her face. She whipped a titty out to try to get me to dream in a vacant lot somewhere, but I had to pass.

That being said, I am up for trying again if things are better. Do you have current info? The last number I have for her had all of the 7's in it but that was a while ago.http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=50083&cityid=88

Should still be the same. She's just unavailable at the moment. Heard she'll be back in June which is right around the corner.

Bonghit420
05-28-18, 23:28
I want to thank RunnerGuy for giving info to get in touch with scarlet my friend had a dream of her and he had a great time great BBBJ and googood cfs fun girl.

Joey1987
05-31-18, 13:20
I am new to this and would love to have some fun with these two. Can someone please pm the number for these two.

KreampieKing
06-01-18, 22:10
[Deleted by Admin]

Tired of guys who have never contacted us saying they "had" to create a new account.

If you can't drop a line then don't claim to be something you're not.

A2

MITransplant
06-04-18, 12:29
Ashley has been a regular of mine for a long time now. I've never posted about her because she knows about the site and doesn't want anything to do with it at all. I'm posting this because she has totally up and disappeared and hasn't respond to texts or calls in like two and half weeks. I've checked the arrest sites and the obituaries and her FB Page is gone. I was just wondering if any of you that know who I'm talking about has any info on her and her whereabouts?

PlayTime2
06-04-18, 17:48
Ashley has been a regular of mine for a long time now. I've never posted about her because she knows about the site and doesn't want anything to do with it at all. I'm posting this because she has totally up and disappeared and hasn't respond to texts or calls in like two and half weeks. I've checked the arrest sites and the obituaries and her FB Page is gone. I was just wondering if any of you that know who I'm talking about has any info on her and her whereabouts?I know and Ashley from Lockhart who also knows about the site. I'm wondering if it's the same one because she did the same to me about the same time frame. Look at the photo I posted in the Lockhart section and let me know if it looks like the same Ashley.

MITransplant
06-05-18, 04:40
I know and Ashley from Lockhart who also knows about the site. I'm wondering if it's the same one because she did the same to me about the same time frame. Look at the photo I posted in the Lockhart section and let me know if it looks like the same Ashley.Saw your post. No, that's not her. Ashley in Sanford is a very dirty blonde.

PlayTime2
06-05-18, 18:22
Saw your post. No, that's not her. Ashley in Sanford is a very dirty blonde.Guess it was a coincidence. Hope both of them come back soon.

BigM1
06-06-18, 01:02

C5.C5,

You make my trips to the Sanford / Deland area so much better!

Vote For Pedro
06-06-18, 12:43
Cassandra is back from her vacation at uncle's retreat, saw her last Tuesday, she is no longer staying at Great Clips but she is still in DeLand, neighborhood is ok house is older looks like she is taking care of elderly person, back to Cassandra looks like she gained a few pounds while at the retreat and most of went to that ass, unfortunately nothing made it to her titts but the service was still up to par and she said that their is no restrictions as for Time frame like their was at Great Clips same # as before if you need it pm me and I shall abide senior members.

Chris5
06-06-18, 13:08
Cassandra is back from her vacation at uncle's retreat, saw her last Tuesday, she is no longer staying at Great Clips but she is still in DeLand, neighborhood is ok house is older looks like she is taking care of elderly person, back to Cassandra looks like she gained a few pounds while at the retreat and most of went to that ass, unfortunately nothing made it to her titts but the service was still up to par and she said that their is no restrictions as for Time frame like their was at Great Clips same # as before if you need it pm me and I shall abide senior members.Photo?

C5.

Tap Cat
06-07-18, 08:22
I had a chance to see Amy yesterday in Deland. Her place seems safe and it was fairly clean. Verification was easy and then down to business. BBBJ and covered Mish. I enjoyed meeting her and will repeat. Someone mentioned her kid being there but not during my visit.

Chris5
06-07-18, 09:15
I had a chance to see Amy yesterday in Deland. Her place seems safe and it was fairly clean. Verification was easy and then down to business. BBBJ and covered Mish. I enjoyed meeting her and will repeat. Someone mentioned her kid being there but not during my visit.This chick was known for leaving her child in another room while she entertained. Hopefully she's changed her ways.

C5.

ScottChase1976
06-07-18, 10:03
Had a dream that I was in the Deltona area recently. Called up Laura of Deland fame and met her at her incall. Local motel. Arranged a threesome with her and her friend Carla. Laura is in great shape, with nice curves, pale skin, and short hair. Boobs were awesome. Carla is a smallish Latina with sags everywhere. Boobs deflated, belly shows major baby damage. As for the stuff that I dreamed happened, the double BJ was awesome, with Laura doing a lot of DT action. She is awesome at it. Then it was doggy with Carla while she ate Laura out. Then BBBJ with Laura. Switch places. Laura's p $ssy is awesome. She was the star of this whole thing. Then got the girls in 69 while I was inside Laura, had Carla's mouth on my balls. Finished that way. Great time had by all. I will repeat with Laura, definitely. She also said she has other girls too.

Scott.

NewYorkBaby44
06-07-18, 10:30
Cassandra is back from her vacation at uncle's retreat, saw her last Tuesday, she is no longer staying at Great Clips but she is still in DeLand, neighborhood is ok house is older looks like she is taking care of elderly person, back to Cassandra looks like she gained a few pounds while at the retreat and most of went to that ass, unfortunately nothing made it to her titts but the service was still up to par and she said that their is no restrictions as for Time frame like their was at Great Clips same # as before if you need it pm me and I shall abide senior members.Your inbox is full.

Jesse54
06-07-18, 12:03
I had a chance to see Amy yesterday in Deland. Her place seems safe and it was fairly clean. Verification was easy and then down to business. BBBJ and covered Mish. I enjoyed meeting her and will repeat. Someone mentioned her kid being there but not during my visit.The maid must have been there because a couple of weeks ago there was stuff scattered from one end to the other. I agree she is a safe option just be sure to take your own supplies such as a hat and cleanup wipes.

Cheers Jesse.

Vote For Pedro
06-07-18, 13:21
Your inbox is full.Inbox is empty now.

TrailHunter
06-07-18, 22:43
Had a dream that I was in the Deltona area recently. Called up Laura of Deland fame and met her at her incall. Local motel. Arranged a threesome with her and her friend Carla. Laura is in great shape, with nice curves, pale skin, and short hair. Boobs were awesome. Carla is a smallish Latina with sags everywhere. Boobs deflated, belly shows major baby damage. As for the stuff that I dreamed happened, the double BJ was awesome, with Laura doing a lot of DT action. She is awesome at it. Then it was doggy with Carla while she ate Laura out. Then BBBJ with Laura. Switch places. Laura's p $ssy is awesome. She was the star of this whole thing. Then got the girls in 69 while I was inside Laura, had Carla's mouth on my balls. Finished that way. Great time had by all. I will repeat with Laura, definitely. She also said she has other girls too.

Scott.Awesome! SC, Bushes?

TH.

Tap Cat
06-08-18, 07:18
The maid must have been there because a couple of weeks ago there was stuff scattered from one end to the other. I agree she is a safe option just be sure to take your own supplies such as a hat and cleanup wipes.

Cheers Jesse.Jesse, I agree with that. Always arrive prepared.

ScottChase1976
06-08-18, 12:06
Awesome! SC, Bushes?

TH.No sadly, not. But worth the price of admission.

Altamonte407
06-09-18, 20:28
First off, thanks to BBC386 and ZNZBills and for hooking me up with the digits.

It took three tries to successfully get a meeting. First one was cancelled about an hour prior because her incall fell though. Second one was a complete disaster involving shower delays attempts to reschedule, and apologetic, somewhat desperate texts later than night. Some with pictures!

But consistently she came across as a genuine individual who just had a string of bad luck. So I gave her one last shot, and it worked out mighty well. Incall is a kinda crummy motel, but I wasn't there to eval the room. Scarlett is a pretty girl, with a spinner physique and some minor mommie damage. But I am certainly not one to judge on physical appearance. I definitely found her attractive, wrapped in a towel and sporting that messy wet just showered blonde haired goodness. LEO check, menu confirmation and then straight to business.

Pretty standard experience: DFK; BBBJ; DATY; suit up for mish; cowgirl; doggie; lazy dog; big finish in party hat. Then things got weird, but in a good way. She went to the bathroom to clean up, and then came back out, making no attempt to get dressed. The hour was clearly up, but she seemed content to just hang out naked and shoot the shit. That was cool with me. She ended up doing most of the talking, and I kept losing the conversation because I just wanted to jump her bones again.

And after awhile, that's exactly what happened. She started rubbing my leg and gave me the heavy fuck me look and asked if I wanted to do anything else. Hell yeah I did and we basically just ran the entire lineup a second time. Not sure if she is just a really casual non clock watcher, or if she felt guilty from the earlier meetup breakdowns.

Summary: solid GFE performer with great rates ($120 an hour). Beware of possibly scheduling nightmares. But be persistent, she delivers. She encouraged me to give her contact to "trusted senior members".

Manu410
06-10-18, 08:09
I have to give a shout out thanks to HeWolf for connecting me with Scarlett. I text her and Scarlett responded promptly. I live inOrlando so its is a drive to get to Deland. Scarlett is usually an outcall friend but in certain occasions, she takes a room inDeland. That's when I met her. She is a spinner blonde with a cup breast and bubbly personality. Her kitty is shaved, tight and fresh smelling after our shower together. She gives a great BBBJ and I opted for cfs. I think she can be talked into BBFS but this is a case of YMMV. There may be more in the menu but up to you to explore. Not a clock watcher as HeWolf mentioned. All this fantasy for $. Again thanks to HeWolf.

Kama99
06-13-18, 08:16
I posted this under Ripoff reports and thought some might not read that forum:

I have seen her on several occasions and she claimed she was a friend. As others have stated she is in a hotel because of family issues. I had met with her and Carla on Fri and gave money for the notel. I had my time with them and it was ok. We set up a date for Sun and she came to my vehicle with another friend. I gave them the. 80 McNuggets and Laura said she would be right back. Never saw or heard from her again. I am warning the fellow brethren since she may be getting somewhat desperate and sabotaging herself in the long run for the short term gain. Needless to say I will no longer be contacting her. As others have pointed out, one could go a couple of years without any problems and get lulled into there's never going to be a problem. Lesson learned.

Elysium
06-13-18, 08:48
Barbie is back from vacation and looking to get back on her feet. Same number and same delays.

Florida Ben
06-13-18, 09:05
Barbie is back from vacation and looking to get back on her feet. Same number and same delays.New here. Is this BadBarbie from sister site? Texted last week with no response so vacation makes sense. Thanks.

Chris5
06-13-18, 09:14
Barbie is back from vacation and looking to get back on her feet. Same number and same delays.Barbie is a breath of fresh air in Deland.

C5.

RunnerGuy
06-13-18, 09:56
Barbie is back from vacation and looking to get back on her feet. Same number and same delays.How does she look though?

MITransplant
06-13-18, 10:11
Barbie is back from vacation and looking to get back on her feet. Same number and same delays.I agree with the delays. I've been trying to contact her for days now and still no response. She must not want to get back on her feet that bad. On a positive note, I just had another awesome dream with Scarlett who is always freshly showered with full makeup on looking hot as ever. My dream started with DATY bringing her to an O then moving onto BBBJ and ending with her riding CG. It's always a delight dreaming of her.

CircumAl
06-13-18, 17:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Further, you are restricted from posting about this person in the future.

A2

DoubleBJ
06-14-18, 00:19
How does she look though?For those asking, here is a recent photo that she sent me. She is looking good.

RunnerGuy
06-14-18, 07:24
For those asking, here is a recent photo that she sent me. She is looking good.Thanks for the update. I hope to see her next time while I'm in the area. Does it still take her awhile to return texts?

DoubleBJ
06-14-18, 08:44
Thanks for the update. I hope to see her next time while I'm in the area. Does it still take her awhile to return texts?Barbie has a wi-fi phone. If she is not near a business place with free wi-fi, she can't get any messages or send messages. Also she needs to go to places like taco bell to charge her phone as well. If you are in the area, she is usually out and about (she has no car). Check out taco bell, mcdonalds, Walmart, gas stations, Crystal Mexican restaurant near laundry mats, etc. That little 1 mile stretch of north woodland blvd both north and south of International speedway blvd. She does check her phone. Even I have to wait for her response when I text but luckily she usually contact me. In any case, if you get her to text back, then the ken party is worth the effort.

Optiquest
06-14-18, 11:31
Are there any good notels in that area that you recommend? I want to find her one day but not date in the car, and going back to Orlando will be to long of a drive.

Barbie has a wi-fi phone. If she is not near a business place with free wi-fi, she can't get any messages or send messages. Also she needs to go to places like taco bell to charge her phone as well. If you are in the area, she is usually out and about (she has no car). Check out taco bell, mcdonalds, Walmart, gas stations, Crystal Mexican restaurant near laundry mats, etc. That little 1 mile stretch of north woodland blvd both north and south of International speedway blvd. She does check her phone. Even I have to wait for her response when I text but luckily she usually contact me. In any case, if you get her to text back, then the ken party is worth the effort.

RunnerGuy
06-14-18, 14:37
Are there any good notels in that area that you recommend? I want to find her one day but not date in the car, and going back to Orlando will be to long of a drive.The Chimney comes to mind. I've seen Scarlett and Laura there before.

Optiquest
06-14-18, 18:48
What's the hourly rate there?

The Chimney comes to mind. I've seen Scarlett and Laura there before.

HeWolf47
06-14-18, 20:25
Are there any good notels in that area that you recommend? I want to find her one day but not date in the car, and going back to Orlando will be to long of a drive.Budget Inn on Fl 44. Corner of 44 and I 4.

SmallPeepee100
06-16-18, 02:28

My dream concluded with me awarding her with the 'Waste my time 2018' award. Then I woke up. What a shitty dream, definitely won't repeat this nightmare again.Sux. I saw her in a fantasy dream during the break and it was CBJ and miss for 60 in a run down incall. She had nice boobs but the one thing I didn't like is she had her kid and her boyfriend outside of the house in the dream. Wonder if anybody saw her within this past week or two.

Doug Stamper
06-18-18, 10:29
I had the opportunity to meet Deland Amy. There have been numerous reports both in the Daytona and Orlando forums about her. For the most part they were spot on.

The short version- Yes, I would repeat. Super sweet girl. A pleaser.

The longer version- Amy lives in a sparsely furnished 2 bedroom condo in north Deland. There have been reports of possible children in her place while entertaining. All doors were open when I was there, her child was not there, and she mentioned Mom was babysitting. Other than a couple of beds, the rest of the floor space is covered with toys. This child isn't going without. The place is not dirty but is cluttered. We retired to her room where she promptly slipped off her sundress and I saw there was nothing underneath. So here is where I might divert a little from previous postings. I'd read several people mentioning that she keeps a Bush. Well, I found her meat pocket to be shaved bare. BUT I don't recall anyone mentioning she doesn't shave her pits! OK, there are worse things in the world and she is a cute, nerdy, librarian type of chick. She has nice breasts, isn't skinny or fat, and in my humble opinion has a fabulous plump ass. But geez gentlemen, hairy pits is something you should warn a fellow about. OK, enough of that, I've gotten off track. She does know how to play the skin flute. She did have covers. While performing any version of CG she always does it Asian style. When her legs tired I suggested she try regular but she really doesn't know how to move if not squatting. No worries, I wanted to see more of the backside so switched to doggie style pound town. In the end she stripped off the wrapper and caught the swimmers. No swallow. We enjoyed a few more pleasantries and I was on my way. I left feeling like I'd made friends with a very sweet and safe young lady.

TeenLover
06-21-18, 00:17
I was able to introduce Scarlett and Barbie to each other tonight, with me in the middle. They played with each other for a while then took turns blowing my whistle while the other one was DFK with me. These two girls are mastererful with their mouths.

A good time was had by all.

Chris5
06-21-18, 05:15
I was able to introduce Scarlett and Barbie to each other tonight, with me in the middle. They played with each other for a while then took turns blowing my whistle while the other one was DFK with me. These two girls are mastererful with their mouths.

A good time was had by all.How's Barbie doll doing these days?

C5.

MITransplant
06-21-18, 05:27

A good time was had by all.Very nice! I knew it was just a matter of time for this to happen.

RunnerGuy
06-21-18, 11:41

A good time was had by all.Lucky sob😃.

What was the damage?

TeenLover
06-27-18, 14:16
So I was having lunch with some fool at the Sanford Winghouse on 17-92. After lunch I decide I want a glazed doughnut from this awesome doughnut shop on 46 near the hospital (don't judge me). As I'm driving 17-92 towards 46, this petite spinner blonde wearing those spandex shorts like college volleyball players wear and a bikini top comes bouncing out of the motel there and starts walking down the street. Immediately a car at the same red light as me makes a you turn into the Taco Bell, she takes off after him but it turns out he was actually going to the drive thru so she she spins back around and keeps walking up the street. She sees me staring at her and she flashes a smile and a wave but I had to get my doughnut and head back to work, Lauren on OBT drained me out nicely yesterday anyway.

She was a pretty cute spinner blonde with a killer ass and legs, stomach looked good too. It has been ages since I have seen a streetwalker there so maybe she wasn't what she appeared to be but she sure acted like it.

MITransplant
06-27-18, 14:30
So I was having lunch with some fool at the Sanford Winghouse on 17-92. After lunch I decide I want a glazed doughnut from this awesome doughnut shop on 46 near the hospital (don't judge me). As I'm driving 17-92 towards 46, this petite spinner blonde wearing those spandex shorts like college volleyball players wear and a bikini top comes bouncing out of the motel there and starts walking down the street. Immediately a car at the same red light as me makes a you turn into the Taco Bell, she takes off after him but it turns out he was actually going to the drive thru so she she spins back around and keeps walking up the street. She sees me staring at her and she flashes a smile and a wave but I had to get my doughnut and head back to work, Lauren on OBT drained me out nicely yesterday anyway.

She was a pretty cute spinner blonde with a killer ass and legs, stomach looked good too. It has been ages since I have seen a streetwalker there so maybe she wasn't what she appeared to be but she sure acted like it.Did she have a flower tattoo right at the waistline?

AsianDayDream
06-27-18, 16:09
This is more of a question than a review. Hope you brothers can help me out. I've seen Scarlett before and I really enjoyed my time with her. She is a mynx and we got into it. However, what happened to her? She text me the other day practically begging for help and saying something about needing coins for her meds and that she was taken advantage of by a friend of hers. Then I read that she did a double with Barbie the SW. Then she said something about moving to Palm Bay or Palm Coast if she can't get the coins that night. Not entirely sure what happened to her but if anyone knows what is going on with her, please PM me.

Play hard, stay safe.

ADD.

Chris5
06-27-18, 16:39
This is more of a question than a review. Hope you brothers can help me out. I've seen Scarlett before and I really enjoyed my time with her. She is a mynx and we got into it. However, what happened to her? She text me the other day practically begging for help and saying something about needing coins for her meds and that she was taken advantage of by a friend of hers. Then I read that she did a double with Barbie the SW. Then she said something about moving to Palm Bay or Palm Coast if she can't get the coins that night. Not entirely sure what happened to her but if anyone knows what is going on with her, please PM me.

Play hard, stay safe.

ADD.Candy is what happened dude. She's loved to shoot it.

C5.

TeenLover
06-27-18, 18:54
Did she have a flower tattoo right at the waistline?There was something there but I really can't say it was a flower.

MITransplant
06-27-18, 21:26
There was something there but I really can't say it was a flower.I'll bet that was Ashley who I was talking about before.

MITransplant
06-28-18, 06:51

She was a pretty cute spinner blonde with a killer ass and legs, stomach looked good too. It has been ages since I have seen a streetwalker there so maybe she wasn't what she appeared to be but she sure acted like it.And yes! They have the best doughnuts, I've been there plenty of times.

TeenLover
06-28-18, 07:19
I'll bet that was Ashley who I was talking about before.I didn't think your Ashley was a streetwalker.

MITransplant
06-28-18, 11:50
I didn't think your Ashley was a streetwalker.No she is not. I actually hooked up with her this morning. Yes, that was her that you saw outside the notel headed towards Taco Bell but she wasn't "walking" she was meeting someone there. She doesn't just see strangers, she has her regulars but still no phone, just a text app which I forgot to get before dropping her off. Damn it!!

TeenLover
06-28-18, 18:06
No she is not. I actually hooked up with her this morning. Yes, that was her that you saw outside the notel headed towards Taco Bell but she wasn't "walking" she was meeting someone there. She doesn't just see strangers, she has her regulars but still no phone, just a text app which I forgot to get before dropping her off. Damn it!!I didn't really see her face as I was mesmerized by her ass, is she cute? I'm glad you found her.

MITransplant
06-28-18, 18:57
I didn't really see her face as I was mesmerized by her ass, is she cute? I'm glad you found her.Hell yea she is cute and so much fun!

Tap Cat
07-02-18, 10:54
I just got a text from Amy. She's in need of some help today. PM me for details.

WorldFlyBoy
07-05-18, 10:12
I just got a text from Amy. She's in need of some help today. PM me for details.Give me her digits but tell me a little more about her and rates. I'm not usually up there but will be today.

WilliamMstrs
07-08-18, 16:08
So had some time for her and we agreed on a meet. She gave me general directions that were not precise thanks to a bad experience with some monger the night before. Seems some asshole screwed her over so bad I ended up with an understandably over-cautious Amy. This caution and my now resides in the landfill gps costed over a half hour of time. She finally tells me she is dropping her address and I head there, only it's the apt complex next door. I tell her I'm there but she out of the blue cancels and bzeeeet, radio silence.

I don't blame her for being cautious. Some assholes screw up the hobby for the rest of us. Irks to be cancelled but I gave her the point. So she texts me and we discuss what happened. I tell her it is not her fault but made the point cancelling when I'm next door over there is worse than a NCNS. She responded and I continued the convo when bzeeeet, radio silence again.

I've had it with providers who go silent just to call a few days later with some hockey excuse. Same providers that give us a hard time if we have to cancel. Gents we are the ones with the cash. In any service industry the one with the cash sets the tone and dance. Yes some mongers live to fuck the rest of us but ladies need to know the paycheck is in our pockets right next to our cocks. Make one happy and keep the other.

Vote For Pedro
07-08-18, 19:27
Hey guys, as the title says I'm out of town at the moment, and I had a UTR that was presented to me by another Senior about 2 years ago, I saw her three times when she was in DeLand at her apartment but then she had moved and just lost touch with her, she texted me the other day wanting to rekindle our friendship but unfortunately I'm out of town working, but she said that she's ready to meet new friends (Seniors Only) name is Nikki she's probably about 5'7 brunette, small boobs, average looks I wish that I could post pictures but I'm not savy enough be able to do so.

ExEccieGuy
07-08-18, 20:15
Hey guys, as the title says I'm out of town at the moment, and I had a UTR that was presented to me by another Senior about 2 years ago, I saw her three times when she was in DeLand at her apartment but then she had moved and just lost touch with her, she texted me the other day wanting to rekindle our friendship but unfortunately I'm out of town working, but she said that she's ready to meet new friends (Seniors Only) name is Nikki she's probably about 5'7 brunette, small boobs, average looks I wish that I could post pictures but I'm not savy enough be able to do so.Homes. So get savvy and upload some pics, haha.

EEG.

Chris5
07-08-18, 21:34
So had some time for her and we agreed on a meet. She gave me general directions that were not precise thanks to a bad experience with some monger the night before. Seems some asshole screwed her over so bad I ended up with an understandably over-cautious Amy. This caution and my now resides in the landfill gps costed over a half hour of time. She finally tells me she is dropping her address and I head there, only it's the apt complex next door. I tell her I'm there but she out of the blue cancels and bzeeeet, radio silence.

I don't blame her for being cautious. Some assholes screw up the hobby for the rest of us. Irks to be cancelled but I gave her the point. So she texts me and we discuss what happened. I tell her it is not her fault but made the point cancelling when I'm next door over there is worse than a NCNS. She responded and I continued the convo when bzeeeet, radio silence again.

I've had it with providers who go silent just to call a few days later with some hockey excuse. Same providers that give us a hard time if we have to cancel. Gents we are the ones with the cash. In any service industry the one with the cash sets the tone and dance. Yes some mongers live to fuck the rest of us but ladies need to know the paycheck is in our pockets right next to our cocks. Make one happy and keep the other.This chick Amy has had some very bad reviews that you obviously did not read. The BAD reviews are there for a reason fellas. If guys continue to support her bills, then she has no reason to change her shitty ways. Let her starve!

Plus don't be so quick to believe her story of getting screwed over by another monger, remember their are always TWO sides to a story. I don't believe a word none of these beitches say.

C5.

Trashcan Man
07-11-18, 00:24
This chick Amy has had some very bad reviews that you obviously did not read. The BAD reviews are there for a reason fellas. If guys continue to support her bills, then she has no reason to change her shitty ways. Let her starve!

Plus don't be so quick to believe her story of getting screwed over by another monger, remember their are always TWO sides to a story. I don't believe a word none of these beitches say.

C5.You are the only one I've seen who had bad things to say about her. What was your experience?

Chris5
07-11-18, 02:20
You are the only one I've seen who had bad things to say about her. What was your experience?I guess you missed this review of her with her CHILD being active and in the apartment during the date?

C5.

Amy.

I recently dreamt with amy in deland at her incall location. Same spot as always (clean and reclused), but this encounter in a different room. As previously mentioned in a post prior she has a child who was up at the time and active, but never interrupted our session. No bed in this room and just a blanket on the floor. I was fine with it because honestly I've fucked in more awkward situations than this. After some chit chatting and undressing the flute work began. She does a good job bringing you right to the brink and stopping. I then asked her kneel doggy for a little fun that way until I exploded all over her nice juicy ass.

$ had me satisfied and on my way to work a.

Tap Cat
07-11-18, 08:27
I guess you missed this review of her with her CHILD being active and in the apartment during the date?

C5.

Amy.

I recently dreamt with amy in deland at her incall location. Same spot as always (clean and reclused), but this encounter in a different room. As previously mentioned in a post prior she has a child who was up at the time and active, but never interrupted our session. No bed in this room and just a blanket on the floor. I was fine with it because honestly I've fucked in more awkward situations than this. After some chit chatting and undressing the flute work began. She does a good job bringing you right to the brink and stopping. I then asked her kneel doggy for a little fun that way until I exploded all over her nice juicy ass.

$ had me satisfied and on my way to work a.I've seen this chick a few times and always had good times.

DaisukeAramech
07-11-18, 09:46
You are the only one I've seen who had bad things to say about her. What was your experience?That it's the same as the Tinkerbell situation from last year.

Now, as then, I can only report my experience and let the reader decide who they want to believe.

'Nuff said.

Chris5
07-11-18, 11:03
That it's the same as the Tinkerbell situation from last year.

Now, as then, I can only report my experience and let the reader decide who they want to believe.

'Nuff said.And we all see what happened to Tinkerbell. LOL! She's retired.

You owe me a dollar! LOL.

C5.

TeenLover
07-11-18, 15:00

'Nuff said.Allow me to chime in. I typically do not give a girl bad reviews if she delivers as promised and Amy did that. Since someone stated that this monger was the only one with anything bad to say about Amy I will relate my experience.

Amy is a little larger than I normally like girls but I'm sure I'm a lot larger than she likes guys. She is cute and her mouth did the trick. What I cannot get past however and the reason I will not repeat is her armpit hair. Women should not have armpit hair, it's just that simple.

By the way, I thought Tinkerbell was fucking awesome, I had many fantastic meetings with her, I wish she was still around.

DaisukeAramech
07-11-18, 18:14
Allow me to chime in. I typically do not give a girl bad reviews if she delivers as promised and Amy did that. Since someone stated that this monger was the only one with anything bad to say about Amy I will relate my experience.

Amy is a little larger than I normally like girls but I'm sure I'm a lot larger than she likes guys. She is cute and her mouth did the trick. What I cannot get past however and the reason I will not repeat is her armpit hair. Women should not have armpit hair, it's just that simple.

By the way, I thought Tinkerbell was fucking awesome, I had many fantastic meetings with her, I wish she was still around.She (or someone pretending to be her, maybe) just hit me up last week. Couldn't meet her at the time, but if I get the chance I'll be sure and report back. She said something about her boyfriend and her being on the rocks, so I don't know if she's coming back or just looking to relive good times LOL.

Trashcan Man
07-11-18, 20:10
And we all see what happened to Tinkerbell. LOL! She's retired.

You owe me a dollar! LOL.

C5.I've hear WAY worse stories about your Barbie and her kid LOL.

Misterm407
07-12-18, 03:11
I've hear WAY worse stories about your Barbie and her kid LOL.Barbie, when she's not on the candy, is actually pretty cool. On it. She's a hot mess.

Trashcan Man
07-12-18, 09:19
Barbie, when she's not on the candy, is actually pretty cool. On it. She's a hot mess.The only time I've seen her she was more then a hot mess. Giant Scabs on her face and legs.

Chris5
07-12-18, 09:40
Barbie, when she's not on the candy, is actually pretty cool. On it. She's a hot mess.Barbie Doll is awesome. The hottest chick in Deland. I've known her a long time and ALWAYS a great time. I send a lot of my tourists monger's her way and never a problem.

C5.

Jmoedb
07-12-18, 11:47
She has potential. Her face is gorgeous and one of the top tier chicks in this area. Just bad choices got her on the bench with me. Horrible to No in calls. Never responds back. I'll admit she's dope af.

WilliamMstrs
07-12-18, 12:42
This chick Amy has had some very bad reviews that you obviously did not read. The BAD reviews are there for a reason fellas. If guys continue to support her bills, then she has no reason to change her shitty ways. Let her starve!

C5.

You are the only one I've seen who had bad things to say about her. What was your experience?

I've seen this chick a few times and always had good times.

'Nuff said.

Allow me to chime in. I typically do not give a girl bad reviews if she delivers as promised and Amy did that. Since someone stated that this monger was the only one with anything bad to say about Amy I will relate my experience.

By the way, I thought Tinkerbell was fucking awesome, I had many fantastic meetings with her, I wish she was still around.Gents you are all right. We all have different experiences. My eeport on Amy is not a knock on her. It is a knock on a situation that involved her nerves and a shitty GPS unit. Yes I hqve been getting bad service lately and stuff, but as far as Amy I have yet to try her service. To her credit she went over the events and we are back on the same page. When we meet if she performs as expected I will recommend, if not why'all will know.

So what we are seeing here is a classic YMMV case.

For diclosure I used to refrain from bad reviews until I got robbed by one and a monger had a bad experience with another I had a crappy time with. Never ferain from bad reviews as you are doing us a favor. A bad review is a chance for them to get better and if they don't then they go hungry.

Be safe.

BigBadWolfe
07-16-18, 09:14
Any of you fine gentlemen have digits for Barbie?

PokeHerFaceJon
07-16-18, 09:36
Came across a post yesterday on skipthegames of the Tinkerbell. Seems that maybe she's back in the business:

http://daytona.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/tinkerbell/061747104463

PHFJ Out!

Whydou Care
07-16-18, 09:57
Suppose to be relief massage no name though.

Kingforanight
07-16-18, 10:05
Candy is what happened dude. She's loved to shoot it.

C5.This is too true. I like Scarlett a lot because she had a great attitude but nobody goes for years on Candy and comes out unscathed. Her body has been showing it for a while and she's following the classic progression. Regrettably I don't think she's going to make it much longer. She's dosing now at a level where she is constantly passing out everywhere (as another monger already mentioned) and last time she went out to smoke I found her an hour later in the stall of a restaurant nearby that was shutting down. She has some looming vacation time and maybe if she spends some time away she'll figure out hot to kick the candy because it'll be a shame to lose her if she doesn't.

Tdawg669
07-16-18, 11:31
Suppose to be relief massage no name though.I've been longtime monger with PM's dating back 10 years. The lack of resources have forced me to come on and work my way up to senior status since you guys are keeping the utr's to your self hah!

As my first contribution, her name is Theresa, she charges $150/ hr, and she is located in Deltona.

Stay safe gentleman!

SlimShady96
07-16-18, 12:01
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MITransplant
07-16-18, 12:55
Suppose to be relief massage no name though.I haven't but I would love too! OMG those tits!

MITransplant
07-16-18, 13:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BigM1
07-16-18, 18:22
Suppose to be relief massage no name though.Wow! I would like to get to know her.

Misterm407
07-17-18, 00:10
Any of you fine gentlemen have digits for Barbie?Shoot me a PM dude.

Misterm407
07-17-18, 00:10
Wow! I would like to get to know her.Me too, those look amazing.

DoubleBJ
07-17-18, 00:42
Any of you fine gentlemen have digits for Barbie?She is on the sister site. Her ad is still running.

ZNZBills
07-17-18, 14:30
Suppose to be relief massage no name though.Do you have any contact info? That looks ridiculous!

ManOnADime
07-17-18, 17:48
Suppose to be relief massage no name though.OK WhydouCare, where did you see that add. I've looked for at least 45 minutes checking all the sites I know of and still haven't seen it. Any help would be appreciated.

Safe mongering,

Manonadime.

HeWolf47
07-17-18, 18:03
She (or someone pretending to be her, maybe) just hit me up last week. Couldn't meet her at the time, but if I get the chance I'll be sure and report back. She said something about her boyfriend and her being on the rocks, so I don't know if she's coming back or just looking to relive good times LOL.I too got a text from Tinkerbell saying she was back and living in DeLand, back at the house where she saw guys in the tool shed. I told her I'd like to see her, but would pick her up and bring her to my house. She was fine with that and we set up a time. A couple of hours before the designated time she asked to move it back an hour. No problem, I said. Then when I'm driving there and about 5 minutes away she asks if I can delay another 15 minutes. I said no and that I'm turning around and heading home. She came right back and said she could be ready in 5 minutes. I turned around and got to the house about 5 minutes after the time. I texted that I was there and after about 5 minutes, she texts that she's putting her shoes on and getting her purse. Then she asks me to move my car to the end of the road and she would meet me at the T intersection. I drove down there and waited about another 10 minutes. Now it's over an hour and a half from our original time. I texted that I'm leaving and going home. About 45 minutes later she texts that she is ready and will come out to my truck. Unbelievable. By then, I'm safely at home sipping a beer wondering how anyone can be so inconsiderate of my time. We texted back and forth a bit, but I don't think she comprehends time consciousness. I tell all my girls that if they want to push me off, make me wait after our appointment time. I'll give then 15 minutes normally, but I'm going to be an angry client.

WilliamMstrs
07-17-18, 21:46
Fromm Amy? Was trying to meet her as we were on the same page a couple of weeks ago. We couldn't hook up for a couple of day but managed to free up two evenings, which is super rare and difficult for me to do. Alas she went silent after she sent me a cryptic one line text long after I had texted her. I know she's a single mom so she may be having personal problems. Any news?

Chris5
07-17-18, 22:49
Tinkerbell is now out of retirement and living back in that shitty condemned house and servicing her date's in that filthy shed out back. Tink is a LOSER, and will always be a LOSER! LOL.

C5.

TeenLover
07-17-18, 23:09
I too got a text from Tinkerbell saying she was back and living in DeLand, back at the house where she saw guys in the tool shed. I told her I'd like to see her, but would pick her up and bring her to my house. She was fine with that and we set up a time. A couple of hours before the designated time she asked to move it back an hour. No problem, I said. Then when I'm driving there and about 5 minutes away she asks if I can delay another 15 minutes. I said no and that I'm turning around and heading home. She came right back and said she could be ready in 5 minutes. I turned around and got to the house about 5 minutes after the time. I texted that I was there and after about 5 minutes, she texts that she's putting her shoes on and getting her purse. Then she asks me to move my car to the end of the road and she would meet me at the T intersection. I drove down there and waited about another 10 minutes. Now it's over an hour and a half from our original time. I texted that I'm leaving and going home. About 45 minutes later she texts that she is ready and will come out to my truck. Unbelievable. By then, I'm safely at home sipping a beer wondering how anyone can be so inconsiderate of my time. We texted back and forth a bit, but I don't think she comprehends time consciousness. I tell all my girls that if they want to push me off, make me wait after our appointment time. I'll give then 15 minutes normally, but I'm going to be an angry client.This is what happens when you deal with people who never have to be anywhere at a certain time. I had the same problem with Lauren today which is odd because she is usually not like that but in any event when I arrive on time they get 5 minutes from the I'm here text or I'm out of there. I just don't have time for any of it.

Tap Cat
07-18-18, 08:39
Fromm Amy? Was trying to meet her as we were on the same page a couple of weeks ago. We couldn't hook up for a couple of day but managed to free up two evenings, which is super rare and difficult for me to do. Alas she went silent after she sent me a cryptic one line text long after I had texted her. I know she's a single mom so she may be having personal problems. Any news?She's good, ultra cautious though about seeing new people.

Rudiger
07-18-18, 09:29
Tinkerbell is now out of retirement and living back in that shitty condemned house and servicing her date's in that filthy shed out back. Tink is a LOSER, and will always be a LOSER! LOL.

C5.Trying to do anything in this heat (let alone in a grungy-ass tool shed) would be unbearable.

Chris5
07-18-18, 11:05
This is what happens when you deal with people who never have to be anywhere at a certain time. I had the same problem with Lauren today which is odd because she is usually not like that but in any event when I arrive on time they get 5 minutes from the I'm here text or I'm out of there. I just don't have time for any of it.I tried to reach Lauren yesterday as well and got radio silence all day. Normally she is ALWAYS on top of her game.

C5.

TeenLover
07-18-18, 12:54
Trying to do anything in this heat (let alone in a grungy-ass tool shed) would be unbearable.The tool shed is air conditioned. .

ExEccieGuy
07-18-18, 12:58
The tool shed is air conditioned. .Yes, it is.

EEG.

MITransplant
07-18-18, 14:12
The tool shed is air conditioned. .But there's no bed. Just chairs with cushions she says AND she wants 120 for hh. Nope, I'll pass.

TeenLover
07-18-18, 20:45
But there's no bed. Just chairs with cushions she says AND she wants 120 for hh. Nope, I'll pass.She had a bed the last time I used it but that was a while ago.

ExEccieGuy
07-18-18, 21:43
But there's no bed. Just chairs with cushions she says AND she wants 120 for hh. Nope, I'll pass.Pick her up and take her to your place. Or a hotel.

EEG.

Rudiger
07-18-18, 22:21
But there's no bed. Just chairs with cushions she says AND she wants 120 for hh. Nope, I'll pass.+1. Even with A / C, that rate is way out of line for that kind of accommodation. I mean, c'Mon. , a twin airbed and electric pump is less than $20 at Walmart. She must be taking pricing advice from Barbie.

CapnMorgan88
07-19-18, 07:29
Agreed, super cautious and some phone issues of late; very sweet girl and smart. Treat her right.

- BTW, thanks to Tap cat for the info! Been trying to help her out too.

She's good, ultra cautious though about seeing new people.

HeWolf47
07-19-18, 14:12
Pick her up and take her to your place. Or a hotel.

EEG.That's what I tried to do last week. She must have been entertaining another monger on my time because she kept delaying me after I had made the drive to her house. It was way past our appt time when she finally said she was ready. I was long gone by then and already back home. I always enjoyed my times with her, but she was always late. I don't know if there is a real solution to this problem, but I will move on and find another provider who respects my time.

MITransplant
07-19-18, 15:48
+1. Even with A / C, that rate is way out of line for that kind of accommodation. I mean, c'Mon. , a twin airbed and electric pump is less than $20 at Walmart. She must be taking pricing advice from Barbie.I just now was contacted by her out of the blue saying that she is offering qv's for 80 when before she said that she doesn't and won't offer them anymore. I asked her about that and she said that she's only doing it for a limited time. I asked if it was still in the shed and said yea unless I wanted to get a room. Then she replied again saying that she doesn't understand what the big deal is about the shed.

LOL. Therein lies the problem. LOL.

DoubleBJ
07-20-18, 23:05
Had another wonderful BBBJCIMWSpit car date with Barbie. Got her some smokes, some chicken nuggets and dropped her off at her motel near the Deland Walmart. Double BJ is best but a BJ is better than no BJ.

BigM1
07-21-18, 00:37
She's good, ultra cautious though about seeing new people.

Looking to connect with Amy. Can anyone PM her digits?

Thanks.

BannerMan69
07-21-18, 01:07
SP are not putting you off cause of another client, they are Waitting for a candy delivery.

In there world its called dope boy time, and it's a truly messed up clock.

After candy man gets there they need time to do there thing so that they can tolerate what they can't stand to do.

Chris5
07-21-18, 11:12
SP are not putting you off cause of another client, they are Waitting for a candy delivery.

In there world its called dope boy time, and it's a truly messed up clock.

After candy man gets there they need time to do there thing so that they can tolerate what they can't stand to do.Spot on correct!

C5.

CuteCaliGirl
07-22-18, 13:47
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

ShowSean
07-22-18, 22:15
Good evening gents, wondering of anyone may have any reccomendations for a provider with multiple piercings, kinda my thing and been striking out finding anyyhing in a while, thanks!

WilliamMstrs
07-23-18, 14:07
Ok guys here is a weird one in the dry land of Deltona. When on Howland the Publix next to Lowe's I spied this odd lady, young, maybe mid twenties standing on the corner between both businesses doing her best to look inconspicuous. A fail as she was wearing tight yoga pants and a bra-like shirt that barely held her Ds. She had a small beer belly but otherwise looked ok. She was looking at her phone constantly and before I could even get close she walked off to the Taco Bell. After this I have seen her two more times, most recent one two days ago. I am betting the last two times she was picked up. I did establish line of sight with her last time, and she followed the car but I had business to attend and had to continue. Don't know if anyone else has seen her or know who she is, otherwise eyes open if you are in that neighborhood. Looks like a potential new face or could just be another flaming crap bag set on the front porch.

Jmoedb
07-23-18, 19:48
Ok guys here is a weird one in the dry land of Deltona. When on Howland the Publix next to Lowe's I spied this odd lady, young, maybe mid twenties standing on the corner between both businesses doing her best to look inconspicuous. A fail as she was wearing tight yoga pants and a bra-like shirt that barely held her Ds. She had a small beer belly but otherwise looked ok. She was looking at her phone constantly and before I could even get close she walked off to the Taco Bell. After this I have seen her two more times, most recent one two days ago. I am betting the last two times she was picked up. I did establish line of sight with her last time, and she followed the car but I had business to attend and had to continue. Don't know if anyone else has seen her or know who she is, otherwise eyes open if you are in that neighborhood. Looks like a potential new face or could just be another flaming crap bag set on the front porch.Blind?? Light eyes??

Elysium
07-24-18, 10:51
Late report but met up with Barbie last week. Not seen her since her vacation so it was a bit of a surprise that she got a bit thick. Great service as always but she's not as fit as she once was.

Misterm407
07-24-18, 12:19
Ok guys here is a weird one in the dry land of Deltona. When on Howland the Publix next to Lowe's I spied this odd lady, young, maybe mid twenties standing on the corner between both businesses doing her best to look inconspicuous. A fail as she was wearing tight yoga pants and a bra-like shirt that barely held her Ds. She had a small beer belly but otherwise looked ok. She was looking at her phone constantly and before I could even get close she walked off to the Taco Bell. After this I have seen her two more times, most recent one two days ago. I am betting the last two times she was picked up. I did establish line of sight with her last time, and she followed the car but I had business to attend and had to continue. Don't know if anyone else has seen her or know who she is, otherwise eyes open if you are in that neighborhood. Looks like a potential new face or could just be another flaming crap bag set on the front porch.I'll have to pass by today.

DBlaze
07-24-18, 13:01
Sorry for the absence guys, I've been all over the place. Moving, switching jobs. Blah blah blah. Anywell, some you should remember me, some of you won't, I started around here in the days of deltona natalie, naomi, ocean, the beginning of the flute magician michelle. I saw breeze / summer / sky the night of that whole incident 😂128514;, . Asshley (if anyone knows her whereabouts.) . Just wanted to say hello again, as I'm working on a report of everything I've been up to!!

DarkManXFl
07-24-18, 16:43
Welcome back! Oh how I miss Deltona Natalie. She was cute, and perfect GFE.

Sorry for the absence guys, I've been all over the place. Moving, switching jobs. Blah blah blah. Anywell, some you should remember me, some of you won't, I started around here in the days of deltona natalie, naomi, ocean, the beginning of the flute magician michelle. I saw breeze / summer / sky the night of that whole incident 😂128514;, . Asshley (if anyone knows her whereabouts.) . Just wanted to say hello again, as I'm working on a report of everything I've been up to!!

WilliamMstrs
07-25-18, 03:29
Blind?? Light eyes??

I'll have to pass by today.Her hair is brown, halfway down her back. Eyes, I was too far to tell. Sh3 does have a hispanic look, but a bit frowny. So far haven't seen her around again.

Jonah1
07-26-18, 00:47
Agreed, super cautious and some phone issues of late; very sweet girl and smart. Treat her right.

- BTW, thanks to Tap cat for the info! Been trying to help her out too.She is cautious, aah and a UTR. She is also the best in DelLand if you want a normal scab free, drug free, problem free, dream. Since Renee retired, Amy is a safe and relible dream that you can depend on especially if you treat her right. But she will check you out first, so if you get past that, you will dream a sweet dream.

Bonghit420
07-27-18, 20:25
Had a dream in the shed had good BBBJ skills but she does not look as good as she used to her face had lots of acne.

Will not repeat cause I asked her for a new current pic and she sent an old one.

Chris5
07-27-18, 21:22
Had a dream in the shed had good BBBJ skills but she does not look as good as she used to her face had lots of acne.

Will not repeat cause I asked her for a new current pic and she sent an old one.Tink is definitely far from her glory days.

C5.

HeWolf47
07-29-18, 22:29
I posted this review in the UTR section, but now that Adriana lives in Sanford, I guess it's appropriate to post her review in this section. Adriana used to live in Longwood, but has now moved to Sanford. Adriana is tall, thin, and Scottish. She has been MIA because she had a family member visiting for 8 weeks. That cut down or pretty much eliminated her from the hobby. Well, now she is back and I had the great pleasure of visiting with her yesterday. Wow! Don't know if she was just super horny after that long layoff or what it was, but my hour + dream with her was extra hot. We enjoyed all the GFE activities (DFK, DATY, BBBJCIM, MISH, K9), and finished with a visit to the islands. All this and the damage was 150. She does now have 3 small dogs and she will talk your ear off, but she isn't a clock watcher at least with me. Also, as always, the Greek visit may be a YMMV thing and she might ask for a slightly higher donation if you're not a regular. Her prices are very reasonable either way. After that long layoff, she is super horny and definitely in need of some financial help. If you've already seen her, you have her number. If you want her number, please be a SM with some actual reviews before even asking me for her number.

Cameraeyez
07-30-18, 00:04
I will be in DeLand for a couple of hours Wednesday for work and wanted to know if there are any spots a fellow monger can share to increase my odds of finding a SW. I don't have time to drive all over town trolling so any help is appreciated. Also if you have any digits of anyone that's worth the visit please PM me with intel.

ShortlinerRico
07-30-18, 06:23
I will be in DeLand for a couple of hours Wednesday for work and wanted to know if there are any spots a fellow monger can share to increase my odds of finding a SW. I don't have time to drive all over town trolling so any help is appreciated. Also if you have any digits of anyone that's worth the visit please PM me with intel.Beresford and 17-92 intersect nearvthe round about. Look there. Go West a block on beresford to Florida and hunt the trailer parks. There's a few girls there. The gas station on corner (Mobil?) they hang around there. I've picked up good talent there and like you I've only been there occasionally with an hour or so to kill.

KanMilk
07-31-18, 09:30
Suppose to be relief massage no name though.She goes by Gotthelook40. She is in deltona. What you see is what you get. Cool chic. YMMV as for my experience she was very mechanical and uses baby oil if that's a problem. Left happy won't repeat unless I hear a reason to go back. $. 4 hour for me.

SmallPeepee100
07-31-18, 22:24
Hello has anyone seen debary Laura who has now moved to deltona? I've seen her at her debary spot but it's been 4 months?

Mic Bush
08-01-18, 14:29
Has anyone seen Renee lately? Have sent her text with no reply. Hopefully she is still in the business.

MB.

Jesse54
08-01-18, 15:45
Has anyone seen Renee lately? Have sent her text with no reply. Hopefully she is still in the business.

MB.Semi retired a few months back. Dislike being the bearer of bad news. Tis what it tis.

Jesse.

Cameraeyez
08-01-18, 21:08
Thats for all of the intel, I rolled into town tonight the same time that crazy weather did and the streets were dead. I call Barbie a couple of times but she never answered. I will try the area again when I am back in town in a couple of weeks.

WilliamMstrs
08-02-18, 13:17
Ok so went again for Amy, a second dream and it exceeded expectations. I always know the first dream is more of an intro than anything, and still with her it was great. Now that we know each other it was amazing. As usual she is adorable and the fun was mutual. Can't wait to see her again.

ScottChase1976
08-10-18, 02:21
Anybody got a working number?

Scott.

Dragon88
08-11-18, 19:51
I posted this review in the UTR section, but now that Adriana lives in Sanford, I guess it's appropriate to post her review in this section. Adriana used to live in Longwood, but has now moved to Sanford. Adriana is tall, thin, and Scottish. She has been MIA because she had a family member visiting for 8 weeks. That cut down or pretty much eliminated her from the hobby. Well, now she is back and I had the great pleasure of visiting with her yesterday. Wow! Don't know if she was just super horny after that long layoff or what it was, but my hour + dream with her was extra hot. We enjoyed all the GFE activities (DFK, DATY, BBBJCIM, MISH, K9), and finished with a visit to the islands. All this and the damage was 150. She does now have 3 small dogs and she will talk your ear off, but she isn't a clock watcher at least with me. Also, as always, the Greek visit may be a YMMV thing and she might ask for a slightly higher donation if you're not a regular. Her prices are very reasonable either way. After that long layoff, she is super horny and definitely in need of some financial help. If you've already seen her, you have her number. If you want her number, please be a SM with some actual reviews before even asking me for her number.Way to expensive for my blood YMMV.

Cameraeyez
08-13-18, 10:32
Has anyone see here? I am a bit skeptical because she only has 1 picture on her post, but a quick google search with her number provided a twitter account with more pictures and a few videos. But I don't know if she is worth the extra coins vs a SW in the area.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=56827&cityid=98

Eelectri
08-13-18, 10:46
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=56827&cityid=98

Legit provider with a very pretty face and nice rack.

Not a clock watcher!

HorneyBear
08-13-18, 11:13
I've been working on and off in the area lately and just wanted to report.

Magical touch good medium massage with conversation, minimal draping, nothing extra.

Healing Hands good massage some conversation nice HE.

Soothing Moves no answer from multiple attempts to call, no call back.

WilliamMstrs
08-15-18, 09:14
Has anyone see here? I am a bit skeptical because she only has 1 picture on her post, but a quick google search with her number provided a twitter account with more pictures and a few videos. But I don't know if she is worth the extra coins vs a SW in the area.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=56827&cityid=98She is real, and quite nice looking. However IMHO the donation makes her a pass in my book. An extra half hour's drive has netted me great quality, rocking bodies at $ hh, and $. 2 to $. 5 hr.

Misterm407
08-20-18, 10:23
She is real, and quite nice looking. However IMHO the donation makes her a pass in my book. An extra half hour's drive has netted me great quality, rocking bodies at $ hh, and $. 2 to $. 5 hr.Her as is down. Any contact info?

WilliamMstrs
08-20-18, 12:06
Her as is down. Any contact info?I got rid of her contact info awhile ago. She used t be reasonable back in the days of her Altamonte days. Not saying she is bad, but just a couple of times I tried to reconnect and that donation was out of the park. However her ads will return, either in the Daytona area or in the Orlando so check it out.

HeWolf47
08-23-18, 15:10
I just posted this in the UTR section, but since they are living in Sanford, I guess it's appropriate to post here too.

Just found out they are moving into their own apartment in Sanford. This should resolve lost of logistics problems that existed before this. If you have seen them individually or as a double team, now it should be easier to arrange. If you haven't seen them, you are missing a lot of fun. Be advised, there are 4 dogs there (3 little ones and one big one), so if you don't like dogs, I'd advise you to stay away. They are created or in another room while you're having your fun. Adriana has had some medical issues which made her communication spotty. She promises to do better so if you tried to contact her and got no response, try again.

DarkManXFl
08-23-18, 22:56
Thank you HeWolf! These girls are fantastic as my review in UTR section, but also wanted to mention a great upscale and clean apartment.

I just posted this in the UTR section, but since they are living in Sanford, I guess it's appropriate to post here too.

Just found out they are moving into their own apartment in Sanford. This should resolve lost of logistics problems that existed before this. If you have seen them individually or as a double team, now it should be easier to arrange. If you haven't seen them, you are missing a lot of fun. Be advised, there are 4 dogs there (3 little ones and one big one), so if you don't like dogs, I'd advise you to stay away. They are created or in another room while you're having your fun. Adriana has had some medical issues which made her communication spotty. She promises to do better so if you tried to contact her and got no response, try again.

Rook111
08-30-18, 17:34
5 providers went to unlce LEO for vacation.

Tap Cat
08-31-18, 08:51
5 providers went to unlce LEO for vacation.Do you have any more info on this?

ScottChase1976
08-31-18, 10:11
Posted th8's in the UTR thread, but it's relevant here too:

Had time to dream yesterday. Wish I didn't have as much time but that's another story. But what a day for me!!

First on my agenda was the new and popular Kandi. Yes, she is great looking and what you have heard is true: her fun bags are enormous, real, and amazing!! We made out like a couple of kids at her incall undressed each other, and she gave me an incredible BBBJ. When the action started it was CG, and she had three. Yes, three, I counted because she is a squirter. Orgasms. Switched back to mish, and it was amazing to see those tits bouncing as I pounded her. Finished in doggy, and holy God in heaven what a view. Guys, she does do Greek (upcharge of course), and her prices are very reasonable. 150 for an hour with a real MILF that isn't the typical pro? Sign me up. I have numbers for seniors.

Next on my day of fun was Adriana. This one was later on the day and it was a no brainer. She is in the business because, basically, I helped her get started. And we fell back into our fun like old lovers who haven't seen each other in forever. Lots of making out, BBBJ, mish and doggy before I couldn't hold it. Adriana is awesome, insatiable and a lot of fun. I agajn have digits for seniors.

Doug Stamper
08-31-18, 12:06
5 providers went to unlce LEO for vacation.

Do you have any more info on this?https://www.wesh.com/article/officials-6-arrested-in-deland-prostitution-sting/22834118

http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20180826/5-women-1-man-arrested-in-volusia-prostitution-sting-near-deland

JJFresh
09-03-18, 13:36
Shout out to DaisukeAramech for hooking me up. She's very much utr and very much a cutie. Easy comms, nice safe location. Willing to please and no rush. I'll be back for a repeat.

DaisukeAramech
09-05-18, 06:12
Shout out to DaisukeAramech for hooking me up. She's very much utr and very much a cutie. Easy comms, nice safe location. Willing to please and no rush. I'll be back for a repeat.Glad you enjoyed! I'm taking a break from the hobby for a little while, so take good care of her for me!

Vipermav
09-05-18, 11:00
Good morning gents.

Amy in Deland is in need of some help today, hit me up for contact info, senior members or members with multiple posts, no newbies, sorry.

Vipermav.

Jmoedb
09-06-18, 11:32
Late post but I figured never too late for hearsay on some cutty LOL had a great dream. Enormous chesticles which sit nicely on her curvy frame. Pretty face and after a drink and some chatting we went and fell alseep. I dreamnt of some good oral workout routines and had a blast playing with her in general. The K9 view was great and the release in cowgirl was even better. Great gal I'm for sure going to aee her again and again and will also see her roomate who I like as well. Treat them well boys.

Member #5903
09-06-18, 16:39
If so I'd love to see her again. I did a double BBBJ with her and Scarlett and never got a amchancr to see her again. Her body is just my type and she obviously enjoys what she does. If it's her please hook a bother up!

Late post but I figured never too late for hearsay on some cutty LOL had a great dream. Enormous chesticles which sit nicely on her curvy frame. Pretty face and after a drink and some chatting we went and fell alseep. I dreamnt of some good oral workout routines and had a blast playing with her in general. The K9 view was great and the release in cowgirl was even better. Great gal I'm for sure going to aee her again and again and will also see her roomate who I like as well. Treat them well boys..

Jmoedb
09-07-18, 08:02
If so I'd love to see her again. I did a double BBBJ with her and Scarlett and never got a amchancr to see her again. Her body is just my type and she obviously enjoys what she does. If it's her please hook a bother up!

.That kandi has moved on and won't be returning. But who knows.

Kiicker43
09-12-18, 09:54
I got back from out of town Sunday and fell asleep and had a good dream. I dreamt I met with Jesse. In this dream she came over, we chatted for awhile and the fun began. Started with a very nice BBBJ with close attention to the boys. Then on went the cover for some rcg and then doggy. After a few minutes of that I filled the hat. She cleaned me up and we started talking again. Well while we were talking jr stood up and she took care of him again with an amazing BBBJ and cim. She is a great girl too bad it was all a dream.

Gw598
09-12-18, 17:42
Saw a cute blonde leggy walker at Voorhoos and Woodland behind a Patel store. Hanging out with a guy in a wheel chair! Another monger scooped her up before I really eyeballed her.

Trashcan Man
09-13-18, 12:09
http://daytona.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-relax-with-steph-and-rile/696375529771

Met these 2 girls this week for an incall session. Pictures were accurate. Easy to find location in Deland. Great communication skills and was easily able to set up a time. No signs of candy use on my visit. Both were VERY accommodating and friendly. I had a great time. PM me for details if interested.

Mosin Nagant
09-13-18, 13:06
http://daytona.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-relax-with-steph-and-rile/696375529771

Met these 2 girls this week for an incall session. Pictures were accurate. Easy to find location in Deland. Great communication skills and was easily able to set up a time. No signs of candy use on my visit. Both were VERY accommodating and friendly. I had a great time. PM me for details if interested.Which one is which? I like the spinner! And are their rates in the ad for HH?

Nice report, sir.

OCDaddy75
09-13-18, 21:58
Which one is which? I like the spinner! And are their rates in the ad for HH?

Nice report, sir.I have not yet met Riley but did have a great dream about Stephanie some months ago. She was as advertised. Super cute and cool like her pics. I didn't stay long enough to speak to the rates other than say I felt very comfortable and un-rushed. The communication was good before arrival so I knew what I was getting into.

Azztro
09-17-18, 09:53
I texted her about rates. She responded with "80+tip or 150 VIP flat rate (full service)". I asked if the 80 was for half hour full service and she said no. 150 for FS. Sorry, I will pass. Pussy aint like vintage wine.

BBC386
09-17-18, 18:15
I texted her about rates. She responded with "80+tip or 150 VIP flat rate (full service)". I asked if the 80 was for half hour full service and she said no. 150 for FS. Sorry, I will pass. Pussy aint like vintage wine.That bs price structure with a passion. She's following that format she was using when she was out in Daytona and affiliated with Grace, Nina and the thick Hispanic girl from way long ago. Just make a flat reasonable rate for your service and cut the bs. And yes I hope you're reading this Steph LOL. Riley provides a better service all the way around though. Just my opinion.

Trashcan Man
09-17-18, 21:52
http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...e/696375529771

Met these 2 girls this week for an incall session. Pictures were accurate. Easy to find location in Deland. Great communication skills and was easily able to set up a time. No signs of candy use on my visit. Both were VERY accommodating and friendly. I had a great time. PM me for details if interested.

Misterm407
09-18-18, 22:41
That bs price structure with a passion. She's following that format she was using when she was out in Daytona and affiliated with Grace, Nina and the thick Hispanic girl from way long ago. Just make a flat reasonable rate for your service and cut the bs. And yes I hope you're reading this Steph LOL. Riley provides a better service all the way around though. Just my opinion.Maybe for both of them. 150.

If it's the Nina that was in Ormond, it was always a YMMV for the donation.