PDA

View Full Version : 109

Cabbie2
12-18-18, 12:54
Anyone been back to 109?

NitroPimp
12-18-18, 17:53
Anyone been back to 109?No, I have not been back. I never liked the $80 door fee, and two providers not much to get excited about but they are happy girls.

If the Finish comes early you will be shorted on time. So, no reason to go back.

KingSlayer88
12-23-18, 02:34
I have, I think it is worth it. Lynn is amazing. Melissa is gone. I don't know about the other girls.

KingSlayer88
12-23-18, 02:37
I have. I always see Lynn. I don't know if there is more people there.

MehMedic
12-23-18, 16:52
I have. I always see Lynn. I don't know if there is more people there.What's 109.

NitroPimp
01-06-19, 12:43
What's 109.https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-soul-mind-bodywork-gurnee-il-61384#review-647985.

Suite "109".

DomCorazon
01-06-19, 20:12
Any info on Sara to pass along for the high rollers who pay for rubmaps? Saw she had a post 6 days ago.

Member #5933
01-07-19, 04:12
Any info on Sara to pass along for the high rollers who pay for rubmaps? Saw she had a post 6 days ago.Funny but true! Every time I buy a sub to RM its usually bs posts or for half the month no new info. Its trash.

DMichaels69
01-07-19, 10:38
That's why I did not renew mine. The forums aren't moderated so gets way out of control.

Funny but true! Every time I buy a sub to RM its usually bs posts or for half the month no new info. Its trash.

NitroPimp
01-07-19, 10:41
That's why I did not renew mine. The forums aren't moderated so gets way out of control.That's true. Mongo just let's everybody fight. A reasonably well done post degrades into personal attacks from the same old group of trollers.

They let it get way out of control over there to where nobody even wants to post except the newbies and then they get shot down. I stay off the forums.

John6253
01-09-19, 16:20
Sorry if my question is out of, don't want to insult the MT what is there required tip for L1 here?

RedPontiacX
01-10-19, 20:47
Sorry if my question is out of, don't want to insult the MT what is there required tip for L1 here?From my experiences, even with limited English they have a way of letting you know they are unhappy with your tipping!

Avg Joe
01-10-19, 20:54
That's true. Mongo just let's everybody fight. A reasonably well done post degrades into personal attacks from the same old group of trollers.

They let it get way out of control over there to where nobody even wants to post except the newbies and then they get shot down. I stay off the forums.I didn't renew for the exact same reason. Between the fake reviews and arguing it just wasn't worth it.

Chicago Rocks
02-03-19, 14:54
Contacted them through texts. Set up an appointment for 15 minutes later. Got there at agreed upon time. No answer at the door. Texted number again, was told "She" was there and would open. Over 10 min later, someone opened the door and told me to come back in 30 min. After wasting all this time, I gave up and haven't returned.

I was only interested in this place because it has latina providers. Is this place worth trying again? Any suggestions for other latina providers?

Stay safe out there.

CR.

NitroPimp
02-04-19, 00:42
Contacted them through texts. Set up an appointment for 15 minutes later. Got there at agreed upon time. No answer at the door. Texted number again, was told "She" was there and would open. Over 10 min later, someone opened the door and told me to come back in 30 min. After wasting all this time, I gave up and haven't returned.

I was only interested in this place because it has latina providers. Is this place worth trying again? Any suggestions for other latina providers?

Stay safe out there.

CR.I had a similar experience to yours last summer and I was short on time. I called ahead make the appointment everything sounded great. I got there and rang the buzzer no answer. I waited a few minutes ring the buzzer again no answer. I called the number back. They said the provider was there who I think was Mena.

She assured me that somebody was there and they would come to the door right away. Another 5 minutes past I called again and finally a couple of minutes later she came to the door. Tried to say the buzzer wasn't working.

That's one of the reasons why I don't go back there anymore.

They're pretty much overweight Latinas. If you like stretch marks these are your girls.

Melissa left also, she was cute and thin.

NitroPimp
03-19-19, 18:18
Someone on Rubmaps did a review and said Melissa is back.

You said she was cautious and he did not leave happy.

JoStar7720
03-20-19, 13:42
Okay, here is what I can confirm. Melissa is officially back. I went today, but unfortunately got Sarah. Sarah is a nice girl and attractive but was not happy. But when I was there, I saw Melissa there so she is back. Lynn is gone.

DomCorazon
03-20-19, 22:16
Bedpage is where they post ads. A lot of new different photos of melissa.

JoStar7720
03-21-19, 11:56
Someone posted that Lynn works out of her house. Does she have an ad out promoting her business? What you guys know.

NitroPimp
03-24-19, 15:23
Someone posted that Lynn works out of her house. Does she have an ad out promoting her business? What you guys know.Over on rubmaps, Lynn made a couple of comments:

Poncelyn**03.08 2019*:

"I Lyn don't work at the spa any more. Thank you all. ".

Poncelyn**03.20 2019*:

"Yes. But I can't tell because the way that I left the job. I don't want they to know. Because the Lady that I work for treated me and I have to call the cops on her also reported to the cops. The thing is that they telling the customer that I am in vacation and that is not true. I'm tire of her lies. Thank you. ".

DomCorazon
04-13-19, 23:49
Melissa is going all in with the pics. Now if Sara provided the same service I'd be there in a heart beat.

https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/latina-bodyworker-gurnee/6762305.html

https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/latina-bodyworker-gurnee/7805195.html

DomCorazon
04-14-19, 17:40
Pic of sara.

Axel6
04-14-19, 18:11
Pic of sara.That's not Sara from 109. Not even close.

DomCorazon
04-14-19, 19:54
That's not Sara from 109. Not even close.The pic looked believable enough. Glad I didn't waste any more money at that place. I'm thinking with the big head from now on and saving my $$ for quality L3. I've wasted so much money in this hobby, but then again, I wouldn't be where I'm at without the journey.

Axel6
04-14-19, 23:07
The pic looked believable enough. Glad I didn't waste any more money at that place. I'm thinking with the big head from now on and saving my $$ for quality L3. I've wasted so much money in this hobby, but then again, I wouldn't be where I'm at without the journey.Don't get me wrong, Sara is cute. But I don't think she wants to make public what business she's in. I couldn't get even L1 from her. Maybe somebody out there has?

Axel6
06-04-19, 12:44
Someone posted that Lynn works out of her house. Does she have an ad out promoting her business? What you guys know.Does anyone have Lynn's digits. Please feel free to PM me.

Bryzzo
06-07-19, 11:32
Does anyone have Lynn's digits. Please feel free to PM me.I would like these also in a pm if possible. Ty.

JustAMonger
12-20-19, 15:01
A friend recently went to 109. He had Melissa. He had her before the shake-up but she couldn't remember him. Therefore he's starting from scratch as she told him no extras.

I noticed that she has a bad memory, something similar happened with her service and would not repeat even though I reminded her, she forgot what she did. Still looks good though.

DomCorazon
12-21-19, 12:51
A friend recently went to 109. He had Melissa. He had her before the shake-up but she couldn't remember him. Therefore he's starting from scratch as she told him no extras.

I noticed that she has a bad memory, something similar happened with her service and would not repeat even though I reminded her, she forgot what she did. Still looks good though.Do they get you super oiled up there or no? I don't like going to a place and feel like I need to shower before going home. I went to that adore place on second floor once and even after the "hot" towel it was like she just poured the whole bottle on me.

TreekAme
01-14-20, 23:12
So is 109 a no go or it worth a shot? I visited before and I was kinda put off by the woman who opened the door.

NitroPimp
01-16-20, 19:51
So is 109 a no go or it worth a shot? I visited before and I was kinda put off by the woman who opened the door.I would say no, the house fee is just too high to take the risk. It was a fun place but they cleaned house. I have heard some stories but unless you don't have a car and you just live down the street there are much better options available.

TreekAme
01-17-20, 13:57
I would say no, the house fee is just too high to take the risk. It was a fun place but they cleaned house. I have heard some stories but unless you don't have a car and you just live down the street there are much better options available.So where would you recommend NitroPimp. I've had a really tough time finding somewhere. It seems like there's a drought but I know that's not possible.

RedPontiacX
01-17-20, 20:16
So where would you recommend NitroPimp. I've had a really tough time finding somewhere. It seems like there's a drought but I know that's not possible.Read the board. The best way to learn the different locations and some of the history. Nothing wrong with walking in and turning around and walking out. Whenever you are walking into any place for the first time it's best to not have high expectations. RP.

DomCorazon
08-06-20, 22:18
Don't get me wrong, Sara is cute. But I don't think she wants to make public what business she's in. I couldn't get even L1 from her. Maybe somebody out there has?Well I needed a change up. A few days ago I went to 109 just because. I probably haven't been there in a couple years after I saw Lynn once. Saw a girl go into building ahead of me and was happy it turned out to be my mt Sara. She was hotter than I expected. Looked like she had a piercing by her mouth and I think she had clear braces. Unfortunately she was wearing jeans. Some teasing but that was it and an abrupt ending due to full hour. Hasn't she been there a while? Thought she would be more smooth with her teasing moves. Slightly rough hands. I'll have to reread the forum as I know its not worth going back but I so wish there was more with her. Why can't they do bikini massages or something?

KalgonSlayer88
08-15-20, 12:56
Has anyone checked on Lynn recently since she left? I miss her so much so was the best.

Sully1234
08-25-20, 17:04
Has anyone checked on Lynn recently since she left? I miss her so much so was the best.I like her a lot, I wish I had her contact information.

Nailled
08-26-20, 16:03
I like her a lot, I wish I had her contact information.Wn a while back, maybe a year. Then hooked up w new bf. Last I heard she moved back to P. Are. Pm me for info.

Axel6
11-10-20, 08:11
Has anyone been back to 109? Just wondering if they've loosened up recently. I have an itch for Latina but don't want to drive all the way to the city.

EdCarbone
11-11-20, 12:21
Has anyone been back to 109? Just wondering if they've loosened up recently. I have an itch for Latina but don't want to drive all the way to the city.Haven't been there since last year. Been going on / off for 5 years. Only fun was Melissa and Lynn and both are gone. Maria knows me but will never do anything, nor will Janet and Lisa. I'm doubtful things have changed yet. If it's a bad winter with things shut down again, then it's possible things might change when everything would reopen again, but even then I'm doubtful. If you try again, let us know!

EdCarbone
11-11-20, 14:27
Did notice that 109 is advertising a bit more now on BP. Maybe someone will TOFTT and get lucky. And tell us.

Zeuss
01-09-22, 14:45
I think Melissa is back part time.

Industrial
01-27-22, 16:47
I think Melissa is back part time.TOFTT. Now strictly legit, and at 65 for a 30 minute rub don't think I'll be back.

Zeuss
01-29-22, 12:40
TOFTT. Now strictly legit, and at 65 for a 30 minute rub don't think I'll be back.Who did you see?

Industrial
01-29-22, 16:25
Who did you see?Melissa. Defiantly changed from the good ol days.

Zeuss
01-31-22, 21:18
Melissa. Defiantly changed from the good ol days.She had thickened up a bit the last time I saw her.

DomCorazon
02-01-22, 19:21
She had thickened up a bit the last time I saw her.Never met Melissa before and only went a couple times in the past with no success with other ladies. I was going to say maybe she's just testing the waters but if she already knew you from before, I don't understand that. Well, I met Melissa for hour. Meh. It's a body rub joint, everyone knows so why not at least give a decent tease. No real tease, no real reason to go back.

Sully1234
02-02-22, 09:07
Definitely has changed, she used to be a lot of fun. She wouldn't allow any roaming up top but I used to slide the leggings down before the flip with plenty of fiv action and always an enthusiastic ending.

TechLambo
04-03-23, 14:40
So I was nearby a few days ago, had an hour to kill in between workday and had an itch to get a quickie. Called 109 and setup an appointment. Showed up, welcomed by Latina girl with a big front and big smile. Her name is Maria… I was like alright.!

Took me to the room, asked me to get ready and she'll be back. I too off everything except my boxers just to see what happens next. To my surprise she told me to get rid of those as well. Massage started, I was butt naked at all times, no towel, no sheets. I took that as a sign that there might be more after all. Tried OTC but got mixed signals. She didn't push me back but didn't let me do it freely either. Anyway then comes the flip and again, I flipped with my Johnson exposed completely. Gave me a massage on the front and that's it. So she's willing to see Johnsons, see them half erect but that's about it.

I'm not sure what to label it as. May be she was testing waters? I mean I was seeing her first time? Or would you guys say it's still legit?

Wenger
04-04-23, 06:17
So I was nearby a few days ago, had an hour to kill in between workday and had an itch to get a quickie. Called 109 and setup an appointment. Showed up, welcomed by Latina girl with a big front and big smile. Her name is Maria I was like alright.!

Took me to the room, asked me to get ready and she'll be back. I too off everything except my boxers just to see what happens next. To my surprise she told me to get rid of those as well. Massage started, I was butt naked at all times, no towel, no sheets. I took that as a sign that there might be more after all. Tried OTC but got mixed signals. She didn't push me back but didn't let me do it freely either. Anyway then comes the flip and again, I flipped with my Johnson exposed completely. Gave me a massage on the front and that's it. So she's willing to see Johnsons, see them half erect but that's about it.

I'm not sure what to label it as. May be she was testing waters? I mean I was seeing her first time? Or would you guys say it's still legit?Since you left your boxers on she may have been concerned that you were LEO. Next time lose everything, if they want you covered they'll take care of it.

Sully1234
04-07-23, 07:21
Since you left your boxers on she may have been concerned that you were LEO. Next time lose everything, if they want you covered they'll take care of it.Starting off with your boxers almost always guarantees a sad ending.

TechLambo
04-07-23, 11:38
Took the advice and went back again yesterday. Drew Melissa this time to my surprise. I laid down commando and as expected no sheets were given to cover myself. She had an easy going PJ and a short loose top one that is open from below so here I go again all excited and thinking to myself. Yes this will give me a view inside when I am asked to flip. So the message starts, one of the top awful messages I've ever had I mean it felt like she was just there. Not giving a single f which was another sign for me that ok this isn't bad may be massage is just the formality and the real stuff is about to be served.

Then comes the flip. She literally covered my Johnson with a pillow cover like just fold it and cover it. Then started massaging my thighs which felt good and got Johnson's attention. With a pillow cover barely over, you can tell there was no sat she missed that. It went on for like 10 minutes and that's where it all ended and she said 'ok thanks for coming'. Even my Johnson wasn’t calm… she literally left me hard n walked out.

Honestly, I got so frustrated as she left me charged and hanging. On my way out I actually asked her straight up. No extras anymore and she just laughed. I just left and not coming back now until I hear any more positive feedback.

Guess I TOFTT and sad to report, it’s still legit

Zeuss
04-15-23, 17:22
Took the advice and went back again yesterday. Drew Melissa this time to my surprise. I laid down commando and as expected no sheets were given to cover myself. She had an easy going PJ and a short loose top one that is open from below so here I go again all excited and thinking to myself. Yes this will give me a view inside when I am asked to flip. So the message starts, one of the top awful messages I've ever had I mean it felt like she was just there. Not giving a single f which was another sign for me that ok this isn't bad may be massage is just the formality and the real stuff is about to be served.

Then comes the flip. She literally covered my Johnson with a pillow cover like just fold it and cover it. Then started massaging my thighs which felt good and got Johnson's attention. With a pillow cover barely over, you can tell there was no sat she missed that. It went on for like 10 minutes and that's where it all ended and she said 'ok thanks for coming'. Even my Johnson wasnt calm she literally left me hard n walked out.

Honestly, I got so frustrated as she left me charged and hanging. On my way out I actually asked her straight up. No extras anymore and she just laughed. I just left and not coming back now until I hear any more positive feedback.

Guess I TOFTT and sad to report, its still legitIf you had been following the forum you would've seen that Melissa is a no go now; as far as the others it appears to just be a tease. That said, you probably sunk your ship with the comment to Melissa about no extras anymore, assuming that you hadn't ever seen her before.

TechLambo
04-16-23, 15:58
If you had been following the forum you would've seen that Melissa is a no go now; as far as the others it appears to just be a tease. That said, you probably sunk your ship with the comment to Melissa about no extras anymore, assuming that you hadn't ever seen her before.I actually went for the other girl who I saw the first time. I've read the previous posts and knew about Melissa but believe me that tease was just next level. Oh well.