PDA

View Full Version : AMPs: A guide for newbies

Electronman
12-17-18, 10:59
This is a guide to AMPs (Asian Massage Parlors). It is intended to help first time visitors know what to expect. Because experiences differ across customers, across specific AMPs and across states, please feel free to add details based on your experiences.

1. Locating AMPs. USAsexguide is a good place to start your research. There are other web sites that are dedicated to AMP reviews but I suspect that I cannot post a link to a web site that competes with USAsexxguide. Try googling AMPs in your area. In southern Michigan, a number of AMPs are advertised on I-94. Most of my report is based on a few AMPs in Battle Creek Jackson, MI.

2. Appointment versus drop in. On occasion I've called ahead to verify if a particular provider is working. Sometimes the person answering the phone is forthcoming with who is working but often I get a vague answer. Maybe others have had luck scheduling appointments at specific times? To my knowledge, most AMPs accept drop ins, without appointments. If you go the drop in route, notice how many cars are in the AMPs parking lot (many have a private parking lot). Many of the smaller AMPs employ only one or two providers at any given time. If there is more than one car visible in the parking lot, I recommend that you come back at a later time so that you don't have a waiting line in the AMP and so the providers do not rush their services to current customers.

3. Arrival-- you'll probably be greeted by the manager (called the mamasan), often an older woman, who will show you to a room and ask you how long you wish to stay, 30 or 60 minutes. At the AMPs that I mentioned above, 30 minutes typically costs $40 and 60 minutes costs $60. You will be instructed to get undressed and put on a towel. Many of the AMPs will also have a small zippered pouch into which you can place keys, wallet, and phone. Take this pouch with you to the shower room or sauna for safe keeping. I've heard of some AMPs where you get a preview of the providers working and get a selection. In most of the smaller AMPs, it is luck of the draw (unless you have a specific request for someone that you've seen previously). Your provider will enter the room and say hello and direct you to either the shower or the sauna or possibly just begin the massage.

4. Table shower. If you are given this option, I recommend that you say yes. You'll be taken to a room with a table and a hose with a shower head. You'll like face down on the table to start and then be instructed to flip over. The thorough cleaning is quite enjoyable and some of the providers are pretty playful during the shower. Thereafter, you'll probably be taken to the sauna to dry off and warm up.

5. Back to the room. Most of the providers will instruct you to lie face down on the massage table. Most of the time, you'll be nude for the massage. Some, but no all, of the providers will also get nude during the massage. If you have a provider who insists on keeping you covered with a towel, this may be a sign that any extra fun will be very limited, maybe non-existent.

6. At some point in the massage, your provider may ask if you want anything more. This is a time to state your interests and negotiate a price. Prices will vary depending on what type of fun you are seeking. I won't go into any details on the open board. You can also provide a tip for exceptional service but that is not routinely expected. Once your "fun" is over, you'll be given a hot wash cloth to clean up. You'll then get dressed and be on your way.

Post a review to share your experiences.

Hope the above is helpful in some way. Others may have had different experiences so please feel free to add your report and recommendation to the above synopsis.

TeeTime69
11-08-21, 00:05
My experience is that a 30 minute session and waiting uncovered, fully naked, but face down, is all the signal you need to give the typical girl.

I favor 60 (or even 90) minute appointments because I value a good massage nearly as much as I do extras. With longer sessions, girls need a reminder of why else you are there. A few will ask, but I generally have needed to take the lead. A discrete moan as she works near the boys, a request to go higher on the thighs, or even show her where you want her hands.

I have had enjoyable experiences at most AMPs I have visited. Extras range from extensive teasing to HJs to DATY, FIV, and even BBBJs.

I caution against graphic reviews in the open forum. A rush of new customers, all asking for a specific girl by name, is a red flag to management. It brings unwanted LE attention and causes jealousy among the girls. In a few cases, it has gotten a girl fired.

If you build a relationship with a girl, she may give you her personal cell number for scheduling purposes. My experience is calling ahead to the Spa's business phone is unlikely to elicit a truthful response about a specific girl's availability. Bait and switch is alive and well.

Recommend AMPs

Diamond Spa in Clinton Twp. See Anna
Greenleaf in Shelby Twp see Angela
Cherry Blossom see Chelsea
Acupressure in Warren see Wendy or Maggie
Serenity in Warren see Lucy

YMMV