PDA

View Full Version : Luna: Oriental Summerville

FinancialGuru5
12-16-18, 23:19
Had the opportunity to see Luna, and she was awesome, very sweet, friendly attitude. She also gave a great massage, a lot of teasing, she allowed mutual touching. The end was even better, slow and great. Please be nice and treat her great. I also saw Angela few times at WA location, I liked Luna better, Angela kept leaving the room, ijs.

WilliamBigS
12-20-18, 11:19
Had the opportunity to see Luna, and she was awesome, very sweet, friendly attitude. She also gave a great massage, a lot of teasing, she allowed mutual touching. The end was even better, slow and great. Please be nice and treat her great. I also saw Angela few times at WA location, I liked Luna better, Angela kept leaving the room, ijs.Could you please share the cost of this experience? Heading to Summerville today and hoping to meet her.

WilliamBigS
01-08-19, 17:47
Had the opportunity to see Luna, and she was awesome, very sweet, friendly attitude. She also gave a great massage, a lot of teasing, she allowed mutual touching. The end was even better, slow and great. Please be nice and treat her great. I also saw Angela few times at WA location, I liked Luna better, Angela kept leaving the room, ijs.I'm sure most of you know by now, but Luna has "returned" to China.

New girl Rose. Have not. Tried out, but from the reviews, looks like she is not Luna quality.

So sad.