PDA

View Full Version : Amarillo

Fville Monger
08-23-05, 19:54
I'm a frequent poster on the North and South Carolina boards. May be making a trip to Amarillo in the next few weeks. Anything go on there that a fellow monger might wanna partake in? Incall, outcall, SW's, AMP's?

Any information would be appreciated. You can PM me with details.

Later,
Fville Monger

DixieBound
08-26-05, 01:22
You can find SW's on Amarillo Ave, there seemed to be several when I was out there about a year ago.

I was out cruising one evening and noticed a nice wsw around Amarillo and Polk, about a 7 on the scale. Never seen LE around, but it was blatently obvious that she was a decoy. Be safe, and good luck!

Member #2984
06-09-06, 02:54
Going down to Dallas and found east Amarillo very active with sw's. Picked up early 30's girl just out of jail. Name was Mary and quite cute but a user of crack as she was jitty and nervous. Wanted oral only and she starts with 50. I say 20. She says okay and off we go around the blocks. Takes the 20 then says 30! I'm like let me see that 20 coz it's fake! LOL! she fell for it and said thank you then she caught on. I reiterated 20 and she said ok. also punished her by making give service before payment and she agreed. Really nice bb services and a jack donated well. YMMV but will repeat if going thru again. Dropped her off at wagon wheel motel on the south side of amarillo blvd. 2 blocks down.

Other sw's to be had but didn't have time to spend. Lot of in'out action at that quick mart can't remember name but something like pick smart or something. Right west of that little check cashing booth.

Merlin Magician
08-06-06, 18:29
I used to cruise Amarillo Blvd (Old Rt 66) in the 70's. I used to date a really pretty blonde named Shellie Bumpass on the stroll. Word was her old daddy put her to work on the street when she was 12.

I hear she has quit selling pussy and now sells drinks instead and works as a bartender somewhere in one of the old biker bars on the Blvd.

Anybody know who I'm talking about?

BTW, I've had some pretty close calls with pimps in some of those old fleabag motels on the Blvd. One dude killed a john not 30 minutes after he accosted me over his lady. It just reminds you that there is not just danger from the cops, but from the badass pimps.

Suicidal Robot
12-10-06, 03:22
Stayed overnight in Amarillo a couple of weeks ago but saw no street action during a late night cruise on the Blvd. In fact, I do not recall seeing ANY body walking around. It was nearly dead out except for a few other cruisers. I was pretty tired from the day's journey anyway so I figured I would check it out in the morning. Stayed in a shitty motel with a couple adjacent to my room fucking all night until about 5AM when they left. I slept intermittently between the moaning & wall banging and their conversational intermissions in spanish. I guess HE knew where the action was. Lucky bastard!

In the morning, between 9 and 10 AM, there was still no action to be seen with my eyes with exception to one small white or possibly hispanic girl, who looked to be in her early twenties, with white & black streaks in her clumpy long hair and nice ass in tight jeans. She was walking away from a gas station but did not appear to be interested in the traffic and it was pretty clear on the road so I made a turn through the subdivision and when I came out to the corner where I thought she might be walking to, she was gone. I noticed a parked van nearby that previously had its rear door open (now it was closed) and figured that is where she might have gone. That or someone else actually scooped her up very very quickly and the van was coincidental.

About two and a half months ago I was driving through Amarillo during the early afternoon and checked out the Blvd for just one quick back & forth. Saw nothing then either. Am I just missing it all with bad timing or are there other streets to be checked out? I would not doubt it. Seems like every city has "bonus" streets that go unreported (or just very rarely reported). That's likely a good thing though. Don't need all the extra attention like the usual strolls get.

Oh well, it may be quite awhile before I get back to Amarillo. In the meantime, I hope someone posts an updated overview for some ideal areas to check out.

Be safe, be nice.

Missle99
01-13-07, 02:39
They are hard to come by in Amarillo now a days.

tang tester
03-18-07, 10:42
I have recently relocated from the DFW metroplex to the panhandle. I had the luxury of being a "board lurker" in the metroplex, but it is obvious that the West Texas area needs some writers.

In Amarillo, (more or less my new home base) the action seems to be on Amarillo Blvd., and on 9th St. which is one block north of "the boulavard." There seems to be two hotter spots and they are the six to eight blocks on each street, east and west of Hwy 287 and then again on the west side that ends at about the Cattlemans Restaurant.

The cold weather and a recent big drug bust has left the business rather hit or miss but I manage to get a decent BJ on most visits to Amarillo. The cops have done a good job educating the girls and some will complete their services without mentioning money. Kind of hard to charge them with prostitution if they never ask for anything in return.

The girls do walk the streets more cautiously than in other towns. They tend to "sneak" eye contact and they are very careful about any hand jestures. They say that the local mounties will bust them for soliciting and harrass the hell out of them if they are suspected of trying to waive a motorist down. (I suspect the cops here cannot spell probable cause. Oh hell, a whole bunch of them are so dumb that they cannot find the donut shop.) So just know that a quick glance in Amarillo is the same as eye contact elsewhere. And, the fact that the girls seem a little reluctant to confirm that they want in your vehicle is just the way business seems to be done in Amarillo.

Now for the details: I have picked up four providers over the last seven or eight weeks. Two BSWs and two WSWs. Four BBBJs all $20. One wonderful, two good enough to do again and one from a BSW who claimed to be a dancer from Dallas that.............dare I say....sucked. Her street name was Coco. Coco and I went to a secluded spot and agreed to a BBBJ for $20. She was going to catch or swallow the baby batter and not leave me or my car a mess. All she asked is that I warn her. I did and she jerked her head up and let it fly everywhere. The bish got to walk back!

The other three were decent and their services were good to excellent.

Anyway, I will try to get some panhandle info flowing. Maybe a few more of you fellow partakers can step up and do your fair share as well. LOL

TT - out

Iva Bigun
08-07-07, 22:02
I'll be visiting family next week around the Longview/Kilgore areas as well as Lufkin.

Anybody care to share any info with a Senior Member?

Later,
Iva B.

Brennan0773
06-15-09, 11:35
New to Amarillo, and just wondering where the action is?

Magikal Massag
08-30-09, 20:44
Alot of LE about. I decided it wasn't worth it and said wait till another place.

Chere8808
02-02-10, 23:41
Commercial Message deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

JohnnyReb0706
10-11-12, 23:52
Amarillo used to be full of action but not a thing happening at any truck stops except for what appears to be a cop trying to "sell" dope. Completely dead at all the former hot spots.

DrDetroit
11-20-12, 22:33
Sad to hear that Amarillo is Dead in the mid-late 70s it was jamming with pussy I think sometime very late 70s early 80s they elected a Women major and that was that she even shut down the local Cat House that had been doing business since before WW II it pissed the madam off so the day after it was shuttered she placed a large sign on the front door that read "Closed Beat It!" thought things would have got better in time. Sad. Doc

CoastToCoast
05-02-13, 22:07
I see advertised on BP there are some AMPs in Amarillo. Anyone toftt yet? If I'm here this weekend, I'm sure going to try!

C2C

CoastToCoast
05-03-13, 13:57
I was about to see if I could get my truck and trailer into one of the spas that were advertised in BP for Amarillo. Then I got tired and had a dream right here in the truckstop! Tonie looked to be early to mid 40s, be's at best. Bod was a little fluffy but not BBW. She knocked on my door just as I was about to open my eyes. I didn't feel like moving and I was parked in a good spot. Why not. Her prices were a tad steep for what she had to offer. 4.6. 8 respectively. Everything covered. What the heck. I opted for the CBJ. She seemed nice to talk to but her oral skills were rushed and mechanical. Told her to slow down but no avail. Don't think I'll do that again. It was ok, but nothing spectacular. She was in a hurry to try and get another customer. I should have just woke up and drove to one of the AMPs and toftt. LOL! Be safe guys!

C2C

Ray the Hunter
08-05-13, 17:55
I will be going thur Amarillo TX tomorrow 06 Aug 2013 and spending the night. Does anyone want to meet for a round table or go hunting together? I will have a room to host a small party, like a three-some or four-some. FYI. I am NOT Gay or Bi-sexual. For a round Table we would meet at a local bar or strip club and talk what Mongers talk about most.

Member #4581
08-05-13, 20:40
I used to have go to Amarillo to do sales meetings with a large book / magazine / video retailer who was headquartered there. To make a long story short I discovered Route 66 and the flea bag motels there. I used to stay a little local place right across the street from the medical center. There was a quickie mart on the same side of the street and several motels going down the opposite way. Between the girls going into the quickie mart and other walkers further down the line it was a mongers paradise. $40 was the going rate for H / H and there were always some really good 8-9's available. My best times were in the 4-7 PM and early from 5 AM- 7 AM. Now here's a tip all of the sales guys out there can use. And I won't charge you a thing in trade. As I was a salesman on the expense account I had to stay at reasonable places. A $25. 00 hotel receipt would raise eyebrows in the accounting office. So what I would do was to pay for two nights at these places and get a hotel bill for like $50-60 and everything would look "right". Plus, as Amarillo isn't the easiest place to fly in or out of I would have the place for another afternoon of play.

Ray the Hunter
08-07-13, 22:17
I got me a motel room next to the I-40, Then I drove over to Amarillo Blvd. I saw a WSW down pass the over pass for the Train. I gave her a wave as I drove past, then I parked near by and she came over and ask for a ride, I told her ok and she got in, she then told me that she did not have to be any where to be, so I ask if she would go to my motel room. She said she would go there with me and that she goes by Baby Doll.

We had not talked about money, so when we got to the room I offered her 30. Oo to get nude and give me a BJ. She said that she didn't do anything for less the 40. Oo. I ask what I would get for 40. Oo and she said everything. I said ok, then she ask for the money first and I told her to get nude first, so see did that. The BJ was just ok, but the sex was better.

I ask about photos, she said no, then I ask about Greek and she said! 0, oo more. I didn't partake.

I dropped her back off at some apartments next to the over-pass. She did have a phone (She showed me a photo of her 8 year old daughter) I didn't get her number. This was about 7pm.

The next morning I went back out to Amarillo Blvd. I saw a thin WSW standing beside the cash advance place next to the Valero gas station. A black guy came over near her and she moved next to the Valero gas station. I gave her the look and parked across the street so she could see me. She crossed the street and walked by my ride, I ask her if I could take her any place, she said yes and got in. I ask her to go to my motel and she wanted to know how much. I said 40. Oo for 1/2 and 1/2 she said ok. She said she goes by KC. Every thing went very well I had a great time. I dropped her back off at the Lake View Apartments on Williams St near the Valero gas station. She said she is out there in the morning before 6 am. By the cash advance place. She said she moved because guy would not stop for her if they saw the black guy standing there.

Guapo Marx
08-20-13, 22:31
There are at least 4 AMPs in Amarillo and one in Canyon. Been to 3 of them. For the most part they are all legit but I did get a HE in one of them. All the providers are 50-60 years old and none of them attractive. Oasis has a really pretty mamasas, young, slim, cute. I was hoping to get her but in came an chipmunk cheeked granny. All of them have the same routine and the massage is always the same. I conclude they are all owned by the same person.

MkPrichard
04-04-14, 03:56
I heard someone tell my best friends sisters boyfriends boss's wife that Amarillo has some of the most agreeable, kind of ugly but good bodies usually who are reasonable about price. The one I heard about recently was probably in her mid 40's, short hair do, petite body and awesome skills. I guess a BBJ with CIM is 25 and wanting sex later is only another 20 with the CIM at the end. I imagine it was absolutely great. Pretty cool and non-sketchy, the kind you might invite home for a longer, albeit more expensive session. Would be well worth it and if I lived in the area. Didn't catch her name but who remembers these things when passing through.

Hemi1234
07-18-14, 16:26
Hey fellers gna be in the area possibly tomorrow any action going on in Amarillo sws AMPs or BP grls that are spectacular to give a ring. Any info is greatly appreciated!