PDA

View Full Version : Best kitty

JaiJef
11-23-18, 10:49
I was wondering who had the best kitty in town in terms of no odor and shaven?

I like DATY and smell or lots of hair is a major turnoff.

So far sabrina is at top of my list for best kitty, but are there others at the top of other mongers' list?

Thanks in advance.

Jaijef.

Member #6269
11-23-18, 13:39
I was wondering who had the best kitty in town in terms of no odor and shaven?

I like DATY and smell or lots of hair is a major turnoff.

So far sabrina is at top of my list for best kitty, but are there others at the top of other mongers' list?

Thanks in advance.

Jaijef.It was Sugarmee!

Macintn
11-23-18, 18:14
For me I would have to say Alexis. Hers was always smooth and fresh. Yum.

BigJJ44
11-23-18, 19:37
It was Sugarmee!For sure Sugarme was one of my atf!!

FreeThinker2
11-23-18, 20:09
For sure Sugarme was one of my atf!!Think she moved to Va to be with BF!

BigJJ44
11-23-18, 20:41
Think she moved to Va to be with BF!Last I heard that's what she did and had babies.

Harleysg
11-23-18, 21:22
For sure Sugarme was one of my atf!!Sugarmee was by far my ATF. I still have her number and tried texting her the other day but never got a response. She was incredibly attractive and even told me that she LIKES selling her ass. She considered it a turn on.

AsiansBoy
11-24-18, 00:36
Sugarmee was by far my ATF. I still have her number and tried texting her the other day but never got a response. She was incredibly attractive and even told me that she LIKES selling her ass. She considered it a turn on.I still remember those nights with sugarmee. She was hot and has nice kitty. It's funny I was at her apartment and was laying in bed waiting for her to get done talking with her bf. She even let do BBFC.

ChaosTn
11-29-18, 23:23
This is a little off topic. Because it is not about providers. I was wondering if anyone enjoys a kitty that is unique. For example, a "squirter kitty" or "big clit kitty".

I remember the 1st time I encountered a "squirter" it was during a DATY with a coed during my college days. I was freaked out at 1st. Thought she was pissing in my mouth. But, after we started playing more often, I enjoyed her "squirter kitty".

I also dated a women with a "big clit". Not a hermaphodite. Just bigger than your average clit. I was once again a little freaked out. But, after a while, I really liked sucking on her clit.

So, I was wondering if any of you have had similar experiences and what was your reaction.

WhiskySellar
11-30-18, 09:39
This is a little off topic. Because it is not about providers. I was wondering if anyone enjoys a kitty that is unique. For example, a "squirter kitty" or "big clit kitty".

I remember the 1st time I encountered a "squirter" it was during a DATY with a coed during my college days. I was freaked out at 1st. Thought she was pissing in my mouth. But, after we started playing more often, I enjoyed her "squirter kitty".

I also dated a women with a "big clit". Not a hermaphodite. Just bigger than your average clit. I was once again a little freaked out. But, after a while, I really liked sucking on her clit.

So, I was wondering if any of you have had similar experiences and what was your reaction.Sweet Amber on SA has a huge clit! A little thick but a great experience. Huge Tits. Few Tats but lots fun!

Tyej06
11-30-18, 11:18
Sweet Amber on SA has a huge clit! A little thick but a great experience. Huge Tits. Few Tats but lots fun!If any has the number of this sweet Amber. Pm me please. Love a big clit kitty. Best lips out there right now are Tamara's lips.

Skboy
11-30-18, 13:07
Name that kitty. A few kitty pics on a rainy afternoon.

Chevy Chase
11-30-18, 18:31
Name that kitty. A few kitty pics on a rainy afternoon.I don't know. But I want it!

NerdJohn
12-01-18, 00:27
Name that kitty. A few kitty pics on a rainy afternoon.Number two listed with the girl and her hand underneath her kitty is Sarah Marie from SA, even though she hasn't had an active profile in almost a year.

Skboy
12-01-18, 08:46
Number two listed with the girl and her hand underneath her kitty is Sarah Marie from SA, even though she hasn't had an active profile in almost a year.Sorry NJ but you got that one wrong. Not even close. But I do have a lot of photos of Sarah.

But as we know Sarah had her demons and was a looker when make up.

Number two is a SA girl with a lapdog that barks to her about this site every time something is posted about her. IMO is much better looking than Sarah.

So here are a couple of pics for you NJ of Sarah looking a little bit different. BTW these are all Sa girls.

MiddleAge2
12-19-20, 23:34
SA girl accommodated my request to grow out kitty as shown.

Cricket342
12-20-20, 15:36
Best pussy I have ever had!

JaiJef
12-21-20, 20:57
Well the best was sabrina. Clean shaven, well kept, no odor and tasted sweet.

Spice has a nice kitty.

Best was an atf but she is out of the game and enjoys the company of girls only.

Amber MB had a nice kitty, miss that one.

Also kelsey kel was tasty.

Niterider450
12-21-20, 23:29

Spice has a nice kitty.

Best was an atf but she is out of the game and enjoys the company of girls only.

Also kelsey kel was tasty.I will agree with on Spice; I love to daty with her! Her kitty smells and tastes wonderful!

ZzooMeZoom
12-22-20, 14:51
I had so much fun dreaming with Sadie this year before she moved back to Colorado. She could ride a dick. Her tiny little kitty tasted like watermelon juice and was so tight! That was amazing!

JimTom31
12-22-20, 16:12
I love a shaved pierced pussy there is only one provider in Knoxville right now that has hers pierced I wish there was several more but oh well couple of girls on sa says they have theirs done but my God what they want is unreal.

TheSwampHawk
12-22-20, 19:57
I had so much fun dreaming with Sadie this year before she moved back to Colorado. She could ride a dick. Her tiny little kitty tasted like watermelon juice and was so tight! That was amazing!We Colorado mongers are quite interested in your post & how we might go about looking for her!

HH, SS,

-SH.

MtnPanda
12-22-20, 20:57
We Colorado mongers are quite interested in your post & how we might go about looking for her!

HH, SS,

-SH.Look for her on stg.

DiverJames
12-23-20, 02:04
I too miss filling her sweet soft slippery juicy pussy up.

I had so much fun dreaming with Sadie this year before she moved back to Colorado. She could ride a dick. Her tiny little kitty tasted like watermelon juice and was so tight! That was amazing!

Readct
12-23-20, 10:41
I too miss filling her sweet soft slippery juicy pussy up.Re: Sadie.

Miss her a lot out here in Colorado. Enjoyed her a couple times in Denver Jan / Feb of this year. She took a trip to Knoxville, COVID hit, and she never returned.

How long has she been gone? Any regulars have any more info?

She was really fun to play with.

Radengrtn
12-23-20, 20:14

Spice has a nice kitty.

Also kelsey kel was tasty.My vote is for Kel, always clean, sweet, & tasty.

MiddleAge2
12-24-20, 20:11
Much better than watermelon juice!

Tastes and smells like 100% pure, natural, fresh pussy.

AcquaDeJim
12-24-20, 20:31
Re: Sadie.

Miss her a lot out here in Colorado. Enjoyed her a couple times in Denver Jan / Feb of this year. She took a trip to Knoxville, COVID hit, and she never returned.

How long has she been gone? Any regulars have any more info?

She was really fun to play with.She stopped posting here 2-3 months ago (ballpark guess).

Always kept saying every week starting in like May that she was leaving soon to go back to Colorado-but you would see her two weeks later saying the same thing. Guess she finally raised enough funds to support her bf and grandma for a while and bolted back west.

Niterider450
12-24-20, 22:34
Much better than watermelon juice!

Tastes and smells like 100% pure, natural, fresh pussy.That chick needs to shave that hairy thang.

Readct
12-26-20, 10:05
She stopped posting here 2-3 months ago (ballpark guess).

Always kept saying every week starting in like May that she was leaving soon to go back to Colorado-but you would see her two weeks later saying the same thing. Guess she finally raised enough funds to support her bf and grandma for a while and bolted back west.TY for the informative reply.

She has not shown up posting in Colorado yet. I will keep an eye out for her and hope to see her again when she does. I can only hope as she was a tiny hot good fuck / suck.

ANiceGuy
06-12-21, 18:58
Been a while but sure was nice!!

PatHoppy91
06-13-21, 02:40
Been a while but sure was nice!!Very nice! Great share!

FortMtn
06-13-21, 16:01
Sugarmee was by far my ATF. I still have her number and tried texting her the other day but never got a response. She was incredibly attractive and even told me that she LIKES selling her ass. She considered it a turn on.Sugarmee didn't also happen to be Barbie from a few years ago did she?

FortMtn
06-13-21, 16:02
For me I would have to say Alexis. Hers was always smooth and fresh. Yum.Count me in for Team Alexis. Always loved seeing her.

Gibson1970
06-14-21, 09:18
Count me in for Team Alexis. Always loved seeing her.Alexis was my ATF.

FootMan41
06-14-21, 22:26
Number 1 has to be sugarmee.

FortMtn
06-15-21, 18:11
Alexis was my ATF.Same here.

DaddyLick123
06-25-21, 14:23
Same here.I will second that and Alexis was a sweet girl and would give oral for as long as you could take it and had the prettiest lips down there to play with and I always had a great time with her and sorry to see that she had passed away. But very sweet girl that had some issues.

AsiansBoy
06-25-21, 20:42
Number 1 has to be sugarmee.I wonder if you still in the game.

BigJJ44
06-26-21, 16:17
I wonder if you still in the game.Last time I spoke to her, she was getting married to her bf and they had 3 kids.

Skboy
06-27-21, 09:13
One of the best back in the day. But sad to say out of the game. A few of the seniors will know her name.

FortMtn
07-05-21, 14:57
I will second that and Alexis was a sweet girl and would give oral for as long as you could take it and had the prettiest lips down there to play with and I always had a great time with her and sorry to see that she had passed away. But very sweet girl that had some issues.Yes her BBBJ was awesome, as was everything else. Very sweet girl. I really liked spending time with her. I would drive 2 hours to see her and Barbie also. I don't think either stood me up once. They were awesome.

Skboy
08-05-21, 12:11
Yes. Live is good. Sweet tasting tight and clean.

DaddyLick123
08-07-21, 14:39
Yes. Live is good. Sweet tasting tight and clean.Dang Skboy looks like you have found another good one for yourself. Your approach must be stellar and since I lost my last one it has been a little dry or to many BS on there now but still searching and will find a few good ones. Here a couple photos of my last two that I really enjoyed! And hey I finally got to see Tabatha and she was really sweet and had a great time together. Didn't see any signs of drug use and she certainly keeps a clean and neat place.

Skboy
08-07-21, 16:33
Dang Skboy looks like you have found another good one for yourself. Your approach must be stellar and since I lost my last one it has been a little dry or to many BS on there now but still searching and will find a few good ones. Here a couple photos of my last two that I really enjoyed! And hey I finally got to see Tabatha and she was really sweet and had a great time together. Didn't see any signs of drug use and she certainly keeps a clean and neat place.Well its good to see someone else posting photos.

But you should get ready for the puppies to start barking to the girls.

Send me a PM when you have the chance.

Skboy
08-07-21, 20:38
A few more Kitty photos.

RyanRivera
08-12-21, 11:53
A few more Kitty photos.Is that Tinsley? That used to work at one of the breastaurants in town?

JustMe129
08-13-21, 12:18
One of the best back in the day. But sad to say out of the game. A few of the seniors will know her name.Who is that? How long ago?

HeadGamer
09-08-21, 01:32
Here's one of a UTR I have with the prettiest puss ever. Super long curtains and pretty tight to boot.

HitAndQuit63
09-08-21, 08:22
Here's one of a UTR I have with the prettiest puss ever. Super long curtains and pretty tight to boot.LOL I know that one.

HeadGamer
09-08-21, 11:40
LOL I know that one.Yes you do, thanks.

JAriel88
09-08-21, 13:08
One of my favorite friends from SA Kitty so sweet you could eat for days in there.

MiddleAge2
09-10-21, 06:37
Fun Friday :)

ANiceGuy
09-10-21, 09:50
Smiling here too!

ANiceGuy
09-10-21, 09:53
Big Smile.

ANiceGuy
09-10-21, 10:33
Mmmmmmm sweet.

HitAndQuit63
09-10-21, 11:59
UTR freckles. Cute. Don't hit me for info. Not ready to share yet.

DaddyLick123
09-10-21, 17:05
Now here are some nice ones and some of the best tasting I've every had. She can be a freak. And sorry not sharing at the moment but maybe later! Enjoy the view.

DiverJames
09-10-21, 22:22
Sweetest pussy holding my man juice.

DiverJames
09-10-21, 22:50
Just turned 18 pure freshness of a pussy getting ready to take my load deposit. So fresh I had to card her.

DiverJames
09-10-21, 22:56
Who likes pussy Hamburgers. I do. I do.

AcquaDeJim
09-10-21, 23:21
Who likes pussy Hamburgers. I do. I do.Pussy hamburgers I like, but WTF is that rash on her ass??

DiverJames
09-11-21, 00:13
Not quite sure what that is. Might be a smudge on the camera lens. Definitely not a rash. Oh well too late to take it down. Here's a better pic.

Pussy hamburgers I like, but WTF is that rash on her ass??

BigJon95
11-03-21, 14:50
Met this one a few months ago and not ready to share digits but thought you all might like this.

KnoxWorkingMan
11-05-21, 07:28
Now here are some nice ones and some of the best tasting I've every had. She can be a freak. And sorry not sharing at the moment but maybe later! Enjoy the view.If you ever decide to share.

I'm. I interested.

RyanRivera
11-06-21, 19:42
Just turned 18 pure freshness of a pussy getting ready to take my load deposit. So fresh I had to card her.Dear lord, who is this? A UTR?

InFromBehind
11-07-21, 22:00
Here's a screenshot of a little MILF spinner from a few weeks ago. I got her to drive over from SC to play for the day. Super wet, 120 lbs, nice bolt ONS. Can suck cock and likes anal. $300 for 4 hours of play time.

InFromBehind
11-07-21, 22:20
Another couple of pics.

ANiceGuy
11-08-21, 09:57
This one is from up north in KY.

MilfMan865
11-08-21, 18:42
Here's a screenshot of a little MILF spinner from a few weeks ago. I got her to drive over from SC to play for the day. Super wet, 120 lbs, nice bolt ONS. Can suck cock and likes anal. $300 for 4 hours of play time.I admire that page out of your playbook. That's part of the beauty of the UTRs. ,. , you gladly compensate her for the experience. ,. ,. , for multiple hours in which the per hour rate is below 100 per hour threshold. I enjoy the overnight visits in that range with comparable UTR talent. And to think that we have an overabundance of BBWs in their full over-abundance and food-indulgence robbing dudes for 200 roses per single hour around here. When we know better, we should do better: quit funding the BBWs. Nice work IFB.

Stay vigilant. ,. ,. ,.

Milfman.

InFromBehind
11-08-21, 19:27
I admire that page out of your playbook. That's part of the beauty of the UTRs. ,. , you gladly compensate her for the experience. ,. ,. , for multiple hours in which the per hour rate is below 100 per hour threshold. I enjoy the overnight visits in that range with comparable UTR talent. And to think that we have an overabundance of BBWs in their full over-abundance and food-indulgence robbing dudes for 200 roses per single hour around here. When we know better, we should do better: quit funding the BBWs. Nice work IFB.

Stay vigilant. ,. ,. ,.

Milfman.And I have all our playtime captured on video from 3 different video cameras.

Big Man
11-08-21, 22:15
Another couple of pics.Lucky man!! Exactly what I'm looking for but can't find. Damn nice!

WaterBottle
11-11-21, 00:10
Hate to be so blunt. Been looking and you would think it would be easier in this town. If anybody has any good UT ours and is willing to share any digits please PM me. I will keep confidential if asked or share if asked. Thank you.

Flstf
11-11-21, 12:17
Hate to be so blunt. Been looking and you would think it would be easier in this town. If anybody has any good UT ours and is willing to share any digits please PM me. I will keep confidential if asked or share if asked. Thank you.There is a section for this very question, look under the UTR section and repost.

DaddyLick123
12-18-21, 13:54
Well here is some great 20 yr old kitty and will say it gets nice and juicy!

KnoxWorkingMan
12-18-21, 13:56
Well here is some great 20 yr old kitty and will say it gets nice and juicy!It does look tasty.

EasttnnFun
12-19-21, 00:32
Looks like you've been taking lessons from SkBoy. Teasing us but not sharing LOL.

It's all good. Not wise to openly share here, the want to be lapdogs would just ruin it for everyone else. Best to go direct message, if you care to share (hint hint).

Nice find BTW. Wear that out as long as you can. Even 20 yo kitty gets old eventually.

Well here is some great 20 yr old kitty and will say it gets nice and juicy!

Niterider450
12-31-21, 10:26
Met this one a few months ago and not ready to share digits but thought you all might like this.Please shave that.

AcquaDeJim
12-31-21, 21:40
Please shave that.You don't find a little old school nookie every now and then to be a kick? Like reliving your younger days?

Hell man, prior to 2004 or so a pelt was normal.

These days, whenever I pull a civilian or a working girl with a full Bush it's like an extra treat.

SmokingVett
02-15-22, 08:08
Pretty. I also love an outtie.