PDA

View Full Version : Sending Pictures In Private Messages without making the pictures public

FatSo543
11-09-18, 14:06
I'm sorry if I am just missing something, but I cannot figure out how to send a PM with a photo to another member. Sometimes ladies send me pictures in confidence. I sometimes want to share these with trusted comrades on the site, but I don't want to show them to everyone, and I don't want to share my phone number. Is this possible? Or is this something that can be enabled? Thanks.

Glennie
11-09-18, 14:09
You can share them via private online links to Google Drive, Dropbox, and the sort. Or you can use a site like unsee. Cc.

I'm sorry if I am just missing something, but I cannot figure out how to send a PM with a photo to another member. Sometimes ladies send me pictures in confidence. I sometimes want to share these with trusted comrades on the site, but I don't want to show them to everyone, and I don't want to share my phone number. Is this possible? Or is this something that can be enabled? Thanks.

FatSo543
11-14-18, 14:34
You can share them via private online links to Google Drive, Dropbox, and the sort. Or you can use a site like unsee. Cc.Thanks for the idea. Unsee actually works great, I hadn't heard of it before but it is perfect. Thanks!