PDA

View Full Version : Southern Maine

Thickx
11-08-18, 12:44
Hey guys I read your threats regularly but don't see much about what I am looking for so I thought I would reach out. Anyone have a non-Asian for a massage with extra the Year are willing to share? Will be in southern Maine next week and wanted to have some fun. Let me know either here or DM me.

Little Tony II
11-08-18, 15:12
Hey guys I read your threats regularly but don't see much about what I am looking for so I thought I would reach out. Anyone have a non-Asian for a massage with extra the Year are willing to share? Will be in southern Maine next week and wanted to have some fun. Let me know either here or DM me.No recommendations here, but have you looked at https://cityxguide.com/c/maine/ BE CAREFUL.

Tony.

Amppro95
11-01-20, 12:55
Does anyone know of a hotel in Southern Maine, like Kittery, wells, Sanford, York. That has a hot tub in the room? Looking to take a lady friend to one for a few hours for some nice clean fun. TIA. AMP.

Newbie978
11-01-20, 13:17
Does anyone know of a hotel in Southern Maine, like Kittery, wells, Sanford, York. That has a hot tub in the room? Looking to take a lady friend to one for a few hours for some nice clean fun. TIA. AMP.I don't know if it's too fancy, but York Harbor Inn has rooms like this and they are discounting the rooms quite heavily since it's their off season (I want to say $99/ night). I'm sure there are others but this is one that stuck out to me. Good luck and have fun!