PDA

View Full Version : AMP Massage Fun! (NO Honey and similars)

BigFish999
10-29-18, 18:34
The massages thread is 90% Honey and high end places that rip you off with a bad quality Nuru and a mechanical HJ.

Post only AMP where you can get a massage and a good quality HJ. Not all young ones are at Honey! Some are spreaded around, this post is to find the hiden gems without having to read all Honey stuff.

RubnHood
05-28-19, 00:46
TopTen Massage in Westminster in a busy shopping mall. 30 door fee / hr massage, typical 40 tip for HE. Rooms are semi-private with a door and walls, but the walls do not reach the ceiling, so any sounds you make can be heard by everyone, so be aware of that. So far, all the RA's have been young Chinese girls in their 20's -30's but dressed pretty conservatively, not sexy, 5-6/10. Massage have been usually pretty decent 7/10. The HE is pretty average, getting the job done without getting passionate (no eye contact, no talk or touching) but not jackhammer like, 6-7/10. (Tip is usually 40, but I have been hit up once for 60, with very little difference in quality, if any.) Overall, as long as you go in with the right expectations of a pretty decent massage with an average HE, the 70 out the door price is hard to beat. It's nearby places I normally visit, so the convenience factor also is a plus for me. I would recommend and have already repeated.

DunKirk666
05-28-19, 09:36
TopTen Massage in Westminster in a busy shopping mall. 30 door fee / hr massage, typical 40 tip for HE. Rooms are semi-private with a door and walls, but the walls do not reach the ceiling, so any sounds you make can be heard by everyone, so be aware of that. So far, all the RA's have been young Chinese girls in their 20's -30's but dressed pretty conservatively, not sexy, 5-6/10. Massage have been usually pretty decent 7/10. The HE is pretty average, getting the job done without getting passionate (no eye contact, no talk or touching) but not jackhammer like, 6-7/10. (Tip is usually 40, but I have been hit up once for 60, with very little difference in quality, if any.) Overall, as long as you go in with the right expectations of a pretty decent massage with an average HE, the 70 out the door price is hard to beat. It's nearby places I normally visit, so the convenience factor also is a plus for me. I would recommend and have already repeated.Agreed. Great spot for a hit and run handy. Only hitch is a very crowded parking lot in a huge complex. Finding parking can be challenging on busy weekends.

Ass Coach
05-28-19, 13:23
Does anyone know of any MP's that still offer table showers? It's been a long time, but I used to really enjoy them, especially after I saw a girl 2 or 3 times.

Mh101
05-28-19, 19:07
List of a couple places around north county.

Le Palace-garden grove.

This place opens early and closes super late. . 30 for a fairly good massage (walk on your back too) and. 4 for a standard he. Girls are alright 6/10 but some are enthusiastic. Rooms semi private with walls that don't go to the ceiling. But can't beat the price for a good massage with something extra.

Air Body massage- garden grove.

A little more expensive but the lineup was a lot better. Young Asians that do an ok massage. Will not repeat though because they wanted. 8 out of me for a standard he. No thank you.

Softly massage- Stanton.

3 for a hhr and then wanted. 6 for a he. Really rushed from plain Jane girl in a skimpy dress. Shorted on time. No pressure on the massage.

Olana massage- Westminster.

Nothing extra offered here, just a quality massage well worth the money. Girls were cute though.

RubnHood
05-28-19, 21:23
I think for $5 extra you can get a room with full walls and a door. So total 35 house fee plus whatever you decide to tip. Used to be that more than HE could be had, but not sure about currently.

TheBenster
05-29-19, 13:34
Thank you for this thread! I'm also sick of paying $160 for a mediocre massage (at best) plus HE.

5* Massage in SA:

Can be hit or miss. Pay the $5 extra for the private room. Unfortunately they only have 2? Of them. Curtains are terrible plus it can be cold. Had luck once with lots of roaming. Girls 30-40+ Plus is definitely the shower and that you get a good massage. Negotiating and tip during massage time.

White Swan in SA:

More than HE, they have a shower. Girls 6-7/10. Choose no FS, so a lot of teasing plus HE were standard.

Heavenly Spa in SA:

Always the same provider. She's kind of a butter face 40+), but good massage, excellent b2 b with her bolt-ons and full on contact. They used to offer table shower, but they're not allowed to anymore. Entrance fee with 60/ hr is too much for the location.

Does anyone know where the asian girls from VT spa went to? It's now run by HS. Before that they had a couple of hot Asian girls with lots of options and good massages plus shower.

Happy CKB in SA:

Filthy place, bad massage. Definitely out there for more service, but not there and not with those girls.

Suphattras Retreat in O:

Clean place, good massage, standard finish. Will visit again. Provider was 40+.

Looking for providers that with roaming and at least topless. HE is enough for me.

RubnHood
07-15-19, 03:42
Went for a TOFTT search after a late afternoon appointment and remembered a nearby possibility off Euclid and (Bolsa) in a little strip mall. I think I remembered an old report about the place but I think it was more than a year old, so I decided to try it out.

Pulled into the parking lot and did not see any name other than generic "Massage" sign above the door.

Walked in and was greeted by "Anna" a slightly chubby Chinese girl in her 30's with a cute face and large-ish dee cups, wearing a cute short skirt, and chunky high heels. Asked for a 60 minute massage, was quoted. 40 and off we went. She also asked if I had been there before, to which I replied "no, but my friend told me about this place," to hint that I was okay with any "extras" that may be available.

Areas are partitioned off clean and neat, but no door, just a sheer curtain, so you can hear everything else in the place. I could hear a tv somewhere in the back playing a Chinese program at a low volume. It seems there may have been no one else there, as Anna came back after I undressed and was going to be my RT.

She started off with a typical decent "Chinese" style massage, before moving onto oil and my back. Small chit chat during this time about where I lived / worked, in pidgin English but reasonably able to communicate, even commenting that I had a "cute butt" with a playful pat, increasing my hope for good mileage. Pressure and technique was decent, 7/10. As she walked around the table, I let my hand brush against her legs to test if she was open to more, and when she did not move away, I gently stroked her smooth calves, another good sign. Hot towels to clean off the oil, then it was time to turn over.

It must've worked, because after the flip she did a little leg massage but soon motioned to my junk and I nodded. Probably because I was nervous about the thin curtain doorway, and it being my first time there, plus all the oil she used, it was taking me a lot longer than usual to get there. Anna was very understanding and even started playing with my nipple and got closer so my hands could roam freely. She pulled up her shirt, exposing a cute checkered bra over some nice big naturals and letting me run my hands up to her silky pantie covered bottom. She even leaned over and lightly nibbled and kissed my ears, played gently with the boys and rubbed a finger around my asshole. She definitely went the extra mile to get me there, but maybe she really did think my butt was cute, so YMMV. HJ technique was average, but +1 for extra effort, so 8/10. More hot towel clean up afterwards and. 50 tip (+10 for the extra effort) and we both parted ways satisfied.

Now that I know there is mileage available here, and the rates are standard, I'll probably be back sometime to see if there is more of a selection available in RTs. IMO, asian middle-aged masseuses usually offer a little something more than young cuties. Either better actual massage, better mileage, better service, or better accommodation / attitude, rather than getting by just on their looks. Anna was a little chunky, but at least she put an effort into dressing a little more flirty for her clients, rather than just jeans or sweatpants and a t-shirt.

Pros: Good attitude, good mileage, standard pricing. Cons: Curtained doorways, can hear everything, maybe not much of a selection. Overall 7. 5/10.

Skinny Dugan
07-31-19, 15:59
That sounds like Tip Top. I forgot about that place. May have to refresh my memory soon. 🤫.

Went for a TOFTT search after a late afternoon appointment and remembered a nearby possibility off Euclid and (Bolsa) in a little strip mall. I think I remembered an old report about the place but I think it was more than a year old, so I decided to try it out.

Pulled into the parking lot and did not see any name other than generic "Massage" sign above the door.

Walked in and was greeted by "Anna" a slightly chubby Chinese girl in her 30's with a cute face and large-ish dee cups, wearing a cute short skirt, and chunky high heels. Asked for a 60 minute massage, was quoted. 40 and off we went. She also asked if I had been there before, to which I replied "no, but my friend told me about this place," to hint that I was okay with any "extras" that may be available.

Areas are partitioned off clean and neat, but no door, just a sheer curtain, so you can hear everything else in the place. I could hear a tv somewhere in the back playing a Chinese program at a low volume. It seems there may have been no one else there, as Anna came back after I undressed and was going to be my RT.

She started off with a typical decent "Chinese" style massage, before moving onto oil and my back. Small chit chat during this time about where I lived / worked, in pidgin English but reasonably able to communicate, even commenting that I had a "cute butt" with a playful pat, increasing my hope for good mileage. Pressure and technique was decent, 7/10. As she walked around the table, I let my hand brush against her legs to test if she was open to more, and when she did not move away, I gently stroked her smooth calves, another good sign. Hot towels to clean off the oil, then it was time to turn over.

It must've worked, because after the flip she did a little leg massage but soon motioned to my junk and I nodded. Probably because I was nervous about the thin curtain doorway, and it being my first time there, plus all the oil she used, it was taking me a lot longer than usual to get there. Anna was very understanding and even started playing with my nipple and got closer so my hands could roam freely. She pulled up her shirt, exposing a cute checkered bra over some nice big naturals and letting me run my hands up to her silky pantie covered bottom. She even leaned over and lightly nibbled and kissed my ears, played gently with the boys and rubbed a finger around my asshole. She definitely went the extra mile to get me there, but maybe she really did think my butt was cute, so YMMV. HJ technique was average, but +1 for extra effort, so 8/10. More hot towel clean up afterwards and. 50 tip (+10 for the extra effort) and we both parted ways satisfied.

Now that I know there is mileage available here, and the rates are standard, I'll probably be back sometime to see if there is more of a selection available in RTs. IMO, asian middle-aged masseuses usually offer a little something more than young cuties. Either better actual massage, better mileage, better service, or better accommodation / attitude, rather than getting by just on their looks. Anna was a little chunky, but at least she put an effort into dressing a little more flirty for her clients, rather than just jeans or sweatpants and a t-shirt.

Pros: Good attitude, good mileage, standard pricing. Cons: Curtained doorways, can hear everything, maybe not much of a selection. Overall 7. 5/10.

RubnHood
08-04-19, 05:22
That sounds like Tip Top. I forgot about that place. May have to refresh my memory soon. 🤫.Not sure about the name at all. I've driven by there again and could not see the name anywhere on the outside. I'll try to grab a business card on my next visit there and get back to you, Skinny.

The only "Top" AMP name I know of is Top Ten, which is a couple miles away in a busy shopping center, but my AMP knowledge is not very extensive, but I'm working on that.

Genbua
08-10-19, 02:35
I went to that place and I didn't see the name either. I didn't catch the name but the place only has 2 workers when I come in, 1 look young, and 1 look lito older. I got the young girl. I was waitng for awhile I overheard that some dude got pissed. I guess that s why she didn't look happy and not trying to have a conversation at all. The massage feel weak for me, but oh well, kind of feel bad for her when that guy got pissed. No tease at all, regular massage. At the flip, there is no tease and all and suddenly she grabbed my jr. Well, the handshake is so so but my hand can roam to the twins and get inside the cover. I also grab the bottom twins inside the cover as well. . 45 tip, and I felt I was going kind of low for that. Oh well, I didn't have any changes at that point so.

Sound7
08-10-19, 04:31
7 yuan (y) = US Dollar.

4 O5 Fwy.

F&C $18 FM. 140 yuan and up BM $40.280 y plus

VT $60 and up??

Near Lexus Service.

Happy $30 and 490 yuan plus?

Before Stater Bros.

One Foot $25 FM. 140 yuan BM $40. . 280 yuan plus.

Brookhurst near Boiling Crab.

New Owners??

168 Coffee Shop Shopping Center.

$35 BM 140 yuan

Magnolia.

Top Ten??

NE Mile Square Park
FM $15....70 y BM $ 30 ....175....420 y

MTs are in constant flux at most shops these days. From my experience.

Not sure about the name at all. I've driven by there again and could not see the name anywhere on the outside. I'll try to grab a business card on my next visit there and get back to you, Skinny.

The only "Top" AMP name I know of is Top Ten, which is a couple miles away in a busy shopping center, but my AMP knowledge is not very extensive, but I'm working on that.

RubnHood
08-10-19, 15:41
We may need to run all his posts through a Chinese Translation app to understand them!

That still may not be enough.

At least his pricing is mostly correct.

7 yuan (y) = US Dollar.

4 O5 Fwy.

F&C $18 FM. 140 yuan and up BM $40.280 y plus

VT $60 and up??

Near Lexus Service.

Happy $30 and 490 yuan plus?

Before Stater Bros.

One Foot $25 FM. 140 yuan BM $40. . 280 yuan plus.

Brookhurst near Boiling Crab.

New Owners??

168 Coffee Shop Shopping Center.

$35 BM 140 yuan

Magnolia.

Top Ten??

NE Mile Square Park
FM $15....70 y BM $ 30 ....175....420 y

MTs are in constant flux at most shops these days. From my experience.

BigFish999
08-27-19, 21:18
There is another thread in OC that hhas a lot of intel on good massage and rullete HJ avail. Bam Wood is one.

List of a couple places around north county.

Le Palace-garden grove.

This place opens early and closes super late. . 30 for a fairly good massage (walk on your back too) and. 4 for a standard he. Girls are alright 6/10 but some are enthusiastic. Rooms semi private with walls that don't go to the ceiling. But can't beat the price for a good massage with something extra.

Air Body massage- garden grove.

A little more expensive but the lineup was a lot better. Young Asians that do an ok massage. Will not repeat though because they wanted. 8 out of me for a standard he. No thank you.

Softly massage- Stanton.

3 for a hhr and then wanted. 6 for a he. Really rushed from plain Jane girl in a skimpy dress. Shorted on time. No pressure on the massage.

Olana massage- Westminster.

Nothing extra offered here, just a quality massage well worth the money. Girls were cute though.

RubnHood
01-26-20, 05:28
Returned for another visit to this unnamed massage parlor in Santa Ana. No one was at the front desk, but I heard a voice call out "hello" from the back break room. Got shown to one of the clean, curtained off rooms by a short, petite cutie, who I thought was the only RT there. She asked if I wanted 60 minutes and I agreed and she took my. 40 and motioned me towards the table that had a rolled up bath towel and small hand towel folded into a fan shape, just like a fancy spa. She left to give me some "privacy" to strip down (as much as a curtain door can give you I guess) and I laid down and negligently draped the small towel over my leg and half covering one butt cheek, and the rolled bath towel stayed rolled between my slightly spread legs.

With my face in the hole, I heard her come back in. She took the small towel off my leg and spread it underneath my hips / junk (maybe to catch any pre-cum drips?) then draped the large towel over me. She then began with the usual Chinese massage of pressing / stretching different areas of the body. Her pressure was medium soft. After pressing me all over, she pulled the towel down to below my but cheeks, grabbed some oil and started in on my back again with medium soft pressure, but she remembered to ask me if I wanted strong, medium, or soft pressure. I replied "strong" because I wanted to see how good her massage was, even though I think "soft" is code for getting a HE. A decent massage is always important to me, HE is just a bonus. When she heard my reply, she switched from hands to forearms and elbows with medium-strong pressure. After going over my shoulders and back, she moved down to my glutes. She would work one side, then move up to my back and shoulders and back down the other side to the other glute. As she moved near my hand, I gave her calf a little light rub to signal that I was open to any "extras" that were available, and since she didn't move away, I felt there was a good chance that more was to be had. I did feel she was taking a really long time going back and forth, plus there were a few interruptions of other customers walking in, but apparently there was at least one other RT working from what I could hear. Finally she pulled the towel completely off and began working my legs. Again, she would start down one leg then work her way back up to my shoulders, then back down the other side, but now she would give some light teasing brushes to the boys in passing each time, and would occasionally rest her other hand on my crack and lightly brush through it while her other hand was massaging my legs or back. I spread my legs a bit wider to encourage her to tease me more, but either she didn't take the hint, or she does not go for the direct reach under which I was hoping for. She also continued this for what seemed to be a very long time, so much so that my hard-on caused by the teasing got bored and relaxed again. Finally she stepped out to get the hot towel and the flip.

After wiping me down, I turned over to see that the other RT had been my masseuse all along! This one was taller, average-slim and had long dark hair. They were both fairly young looking and GND cute, but not make-up-wearing sexy. As soon as I flipped, she sprinkled oil on Jr. And after a "is this okay?" she started with a very light stroke, gently teasing the boys and all around the area with the other hand. Since he had gotten bored with the teasing, it took a little longer for Jr. To wake up, but once he did, he responded nicely to her light stroking. She stood close enough for my hand to roam, but I didn't try more than some light squeezing of her butt and hips, and didn't pull away when I slid my hand under her top to caress her belly, but I didn't push it beyond that. She might have allowed more, but she also did not make eye contact at all, so I did not really press for more.

Her gentle stroke worked for me, and when I signaled her with a strong squeeze to her waist and heavier breathing, she blocked the shot with one hand while continuing to milk me to the very last drop with the other.

After cleaning me up, she finished remainder of the hour with a head, arm and leg oil massage. With the hot towel wipe down and getting me some water, she told me her name was Rachel and she usually works Tu-Fri, but was filling in for another girl who was off to celebrate the Lunar New Year. She seemed happy with the. 4 tip. On the way out, I remembered to grab a business card and finally discovered the name of this place: Tip Top Massage (Skinny Dugan, you were right!

Looks: GND cute, slim, plain, not a hottie, but not old or fat. 7/10. Massage: Slightly better than average, lots of teasing, but maybe too long, 7/10. HE technique: softer than I normally like, but it worked for me this time, 7/10 . Overall 7/10, might repeat but not right away.