PDA

View Full Version : Old Green Spa Lake Villa

NitroPimp
10-24-18, 14:25
On my way home from Lily Spa, I saw "MASSAGE Green Spa", I thought it was new! I was excited, new spa, right?

Damn, there was a flyer in the window from 2016 miss Lake Villa pageant! I did a search but couldn't find any info here or on RM. Must have been closed since 2016?? Anybody remember going there? I'll post a pic later.

300 "D" Rt. 83.

Zeuss
10-25-18, 00:24
On my way home from Lily Spa, I saw "MASSAGE Green Spa", I thought it was new! I was excited, new spa, right?

Damn, there was a flyer in the window from 2016 miss Lake Villa pageant! I did a search but couldn't find any info here or on RM. Must have been closed since 2016?? Anybody remember going there? I'll post a pic later.

300 "D" Rt. 83.Been closed for over a year now. A couple of months ago I drove by in the evening and wondered if it re-opened since it looked like there were lights on. Admittedly I caught it out of the corner of my eye driving past.

NitroPimp
10-25-18, 05:47
Been closed for over a year now. A couple of months ago I drove by in the evening and wondered if it re-opened since it looked like there were lights on. Admittedly I caught it out of the corner of my eye driving past.How was the place? No RM listing that I could find in Lake Villa.

Zeuss
10-26-18, 01:00
How was the place? No RM listing that I could find in Lake Villa.Yup! Like next to the post office, across from an apartment complex.

NitroPimp
10-26-18, 15:48
Yup! Like next to the post office, across from an apartment complex.Are you talking about a different Spa?

JustAMonger
12-18-18, 09:23
Are you talking about a different Spa?It was called Mystic Spa. Nice girls, standard extras.

2015 to 2017.

https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-mystic-spa-lake-villa-il-24098

NitroPimp
12-18-18, 17:54
It was called Mystic Spa. Nice girls, standard extras.

2015 to 2017.

https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-mystic-spa-lake-villa-il-24098I see, I never had a chance to go there. Did they get shut down or just go out of business? Looks like they changed the name from Mystic to Green sometime in 2016.

RandomDude1
01-24-19, 00:51
I see, I never had a chance to go there. Did they get shut down or just go out of business? Looks like they changed the name from Mystic to Green sometime in 2016.This was my main goto spot while it was open, and got me into mongering. I put in a review way back when it was open. Seemed like as soon as it changed from mystic to green it closed up without a word. Mamasan didn't play but the others did, nice girls younger than other places nearby. If you were in their "index card deck" you were golden. Wonder where the ladies went?

The round lake one (lily) always has the same old lady answer the door, and she was popped on a sting recently I heard. Never pulled the trigger there as I fear the old lady will be the one doing the job and lilman prob wouldn't get up to play with her tugging on it. Hahaha!!