PDA

View Full Version : Medical question

NozzleMan
10-20-18, 21:51
Couple of days ago got a text from an Utr I hadn't seen in about 4 months. Last time I saw her there were signs of drug use mostly on the wrist area. When I saw her this time her legs especially the backs were covered with black & blue marks. I'll assume these are caused by her habit. Any insight will be appreciated.

SolBlind
10-21-18, 08:58
Couple of days ago got a text from an Utr I hadn't seen in about 4 months. Last time I saw her there were signs of drug use mostly on the wrist area. When I saw her this time her legs especially the backs were covered with black & blue marks. I'll assume these are caused by her habit. Any insight will be appreciated.1. Get tested.

2. Never bareback any of these girls even your UTR girl. All these girls get a lot of dicks and then add in a habit where most share needles just adds to the problem.

3. She is probably injecting in her legs because the veins in her arms are shot and she is desperate.

JohnLongDong
10-21-18, 14:18
Couple of days ago got a text from an Utr I hadn't seen in about 4 months. Last time I saw her there were signs of drug use mostly on the wrist area. When I saw her this time her legs especially the backs were covered with black & blue marks. I'll assume these are caused by her habit. Any insight will be appreciated.The black and blue marks come from missing the veins and shooting the dope into the muscles. Intravenous drug addicts get to a point where their veins collapse and they cannot find them but that doesn't stop them from their habit.

NozzleMan
10-21-18, 20:18
The black and blue marks come from missing the veins and shooting the dope into the muscles. Intravenous drug addicts get to a point where their veins collapse and they cannot find them but that doesn't stop them from their habit.Thanks for the input but these were definitely not caused by needle use. They were on the back of her legs in spots that were not reachable and they did not have any puncture wounds in them.

LustyB
10-22-18, 12:36
Thanks for the input but these were definitely not caused by needle use. They were on the back of her legs in spots that were not reachable and they did not have any puncture wounds in them.It's IV drug use, no doubt.

A BBBJ is fine if you're worried about HIV. You will not get HIV from a BBBJ. No way no how. You can get other shit like the clap and clamydia, but you can get that from a civi.

Don't fuck them bareback. Glove up. Even bareback, the chances of HIV is really low. Again you have more chance of getting clap and or clamydia. For pussy or ass sex, glove up.

I've gotten hundreds of BBBJ in the 35 plus years I've mongored and never had an STI. And I raw dogged them in the pussy up until 1990.

But HIV from a blow job is the very last thing to be worried about. Won't happen.

Drewonhere
10-22-18, 15:26
Thanks for the input but these were definitely not caused by needle use. They were on the back of her legs in spots that were not reachable and they did not have any puncture wounds in them.I saw a provider who used and had visible needle evidence on her arms. In addition her legs were very bruised which she first said we're the result of an accident. Saw her like every 4 most and the bruises were still there. She finally came clean and said they were self inflicted, much like those who cut. She basically intentionally inflicted that on herself. Emotional issues on top of user demons.

LogJammin18
10-07-19, 12:28
It's IV drug use, no doubt.

A BBBJ is fine if you're worried about HIV. You will not get HIV from a BBBJ. No way no how. You can get other shit like the clap and clamydia, but you can get that from a civi.

Don't fuck them bareback. Glove up. Even bareback, the chances of HIV is really low. Again you have more chance of getting clap and or clamydia. For pussy or ass sex, glove up.

I've gotten hundreds of BBBJ in the 35 plus years I've mongored and never had an STI. And I raw dogged them in the pussy up until 1990.

But HIV from a blow job is the very last thing to be worried about. Won't happen.If you want to get tested and make sure you are anonymous, here is what I did:

Go to http://myprivatelabs.com. You can sign up under a fake name online, they send you paperwork under that name that you take to a lab (labcorp) and on the paper work it tells the lab to not ask for I'd. Lab send the results back to your account online for you to look at.