PDA

View Full Version : Asian PLEASER Reviews only

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Punter3
10-17-18, 17:15
This thread is to post PLEASER format reviews only. Please take questions that are not going to be of interest to a large group to another forum or private message to avoid cluttering the review thread.

P - Pictures are they current? Accurate?

L - Looks.

E - English proficiency.

A - Attitude.

S - Service.

E - Expense.

R - Repeat.

Punter3
10-17-18, 17:30
Saw Velvet from a well known AAMP in OC. She is a popular girl, so I had to be flexible time wise to get a booking.

P. Real pics, but photoshopped to drop about 5 years.

L. 8 Pretty face, nice body, nice large tatas, and a tight little ass.

E. yes, no problem communicating.

A. Very good attitude, wanted to please.

S. No complaints, started with DFK, shower, preview BBBJ in shower, p2 p, different positions and nice massage. Overall enjoyable time.

E. $180 / hhr.

Repeat. Yes.

I think Velvet is late 20's, but you can never really tell with Asian women. She was a lot of fun and made sure I was satisfied. Definitely worth a trip.

HapaBoy86
10-17-18, 19:44
Saw Velvet from a well known AAMP in OC. She is a popular girl, so I had to be flexible time wise to get a booking.

P. Real pics, but photoshopped to drop about 5 years.

L. 8 Pretty face, nice body, nice large tatas, and a tight little ass.

E. yes, no problem communicating.

A. Very good attitude, wanted to please.

S. No complaints, started with DFK, shower, preview BBBJ in shower, p2 p, different positions and nice massage. Overall enjoyable time.

E. $180 / hhr.

Repeat. Yes.

I think Velvet is late 20's, but you can never really tell with Asian women. She was a lot of fun and made sure I was satisfied. Definitely worth a trip.Is it possible to post a link or contact info?

OCpyro
10-19-18, 04:06
Had an afternoon appointment with Chanel in CM today. She is currently with the same OC booker as Velvet. But hurry, she's gone after this weekend.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AsianFullMoon

P. Real, but she looks better in person.

L. Hot. She is very sexy. A few tattoos, nothing crazy. Nice tits, incredible ass. Seriously one the best, tan with g-string tan-lines.

E. Good English. Kind of a valley girl type accent.

A. Great attitude. She's a pro.

S. Great. Very erotic. She'll go with the flow.

E. $200 hhr.

Repeat. Absolutely. Second time I've seen her. Just as good, maybe slightly better than the first.

This girl is great. Top 5 all time for me. Said she's going to Seattle for a little while, will be back next year. Frequents LA and OC. Catch her while she's in town.

OCpyro
11-13-18, 17:23
She is back in town:

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/IndyAzn

ItsMe103
11-14-18, 14:38
Had an afternoon appointment with Chanel in CM today. She is currently with the same OC booker as Velvet. But hurry, she's gone after this weekend.

L. Hot. She is very sexy. A few tattoos, nothing crazy. Nice tits, incredible ass. Seriously one the best, tan with g-string tan-lines.

E. $200 hhr.

Repeat. Absolutely. Second time I've seen her. Just as good, maybe slightly better than the first.

This girl is great. Top 5 all time for me. Said she's going to Seattle for a little while, will be back next year. Frequents LA and OC. Catch her while she's in town.Whats her hour rate? Any more details on the service? She natural?

VaqueroNegro
11-17-18, 18:21
Wanted to see Aki at https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Princess.Garden, but booker told me she wasn't available and that I should try Judy instead. I usually don't let bookers talk me into a Plan B, but I did in this case. Glad I did!

P. Real with some light photoshop.

L. Cute face, nice ass, toned body with just the right amount of softness, and very nice gravity-defying D cups which look even larger due to her small frame.

E. Average English skills.

A. Super sweet attitude.

S. Great DFK, BBBJ. Sensual CFS. Went for the second pop, which is rare these days, but it was not to be. C'est la vie.

E. $260 hr.

Are. Yes, if possible. She will only be around a couple more days. She may or may not come back.

Boatr
11-18-18, 20:08
K-girlfriend.

P6.

L7. Some baby fat in middle. Nice looking ass. B-cups.

E8.

A9. Aims to please. Very nice friendly girl.

S8. 5. Good dfk, excellent BBBJ, p2 p, cfs w pop in bag.

E $. 8/ hhr.

Are: Probably not. Glad I saw her but a little too much baby fat for me.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/K-Girlfriend

Winger537
11-20-18, 02:12
Just want to confirm this review. Chanel really is hotter than her pics, which is rare. One of the hottest I've seen in OC kgirl agencies. She has a banging body and a pro in the head game and rimming also.

E. $200 hhr.

This girl is great. Top 5 all time for me. Said she's going to Seattle for a little while, will be back next year. Frequents LA and OC. Catch her while she's in town.

Plasma Spray
11-23-18, 05:26
Saw her a few days ago.

Nice smile, not very talkative. Really no attempt to communicate.

Photos are HEAVILY photoshopped as are most of the others- already saw most of them and for the most part perform from the same playbook! I like her looks more in person!

As for attitude, she was very business like.

Did not enjoy deep thrusts and winced often eventhough my pecker is midgety!

Could only go as far as camel slide bare! She jumped up and shrieked (a little) like a startled cat as my tiny tip barely touched the snatch!.

I guess she did not like midgets. * Shrug*. But whatever!

AmericanNinja
11-24-18, 04:19
Just want to confirm this review. Chanel really is hotter than her pics, which is rare. One of the hottest I've seen in OC kgirl agencies. She has a banging body and a pro in the head game and rimming also.I'll also Co-Sign that.

Chanel is a show girl hot! Super chill and easy to hang with.

Perfect play date! Just as hot as pictures she's also my ATF I try to play when I can and she is worth it everytime. I've had many of a good time there actually. My happy place.

MacNCheese
11-30-18, 12:13
Saw Milk was back in town, so went to see her.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/FirstAsians

P. Pictures in the pink and yellow outfits are her. The other pictures are fake.

L. Face 7, body 8. Natural C cups. Early 30's. Average build with a little padding, not a spinner.

E. Passable English. Likes to compliment you.

A. Great attitude, very attentive.

S. If you like DFK, you will absolutely love her. She is the most nonstop, uninhabited kisser I've ever seen. She'll have her tongue down your throat from the moment you step in until the moment you leave. Gives a pretty enthusiastic BBBJ. CFS. Went for the second pop without asking.

E. 240/ hr.

Are. Second time seeing her. Says she'll be around another 2-3 weeks.

Duke1973
12-01-18, 09:33
Saw Milk was back in town, so went to see her.

...Second time seeing her. Says she'll be around another 2-3 weeks.Thanks for the review, I sure miss the good old days with Flynn, Tien, Alice / Diana, Snow, and her. Still need to find time to see Flynn further down OC.

Milk does a strong BBBJ that could put a dent on jr.

MacNCheese
12-01-18, 22:26
Thanks for the review, I sure miss the good old days with Flynn, Tien, Alice / Diana, Snow, and her.I was never able to see Flynn before she left and still pretty sad about it. Wish she'd come back to the OC. Too hard to find an excuse to go all the way down to SD.

SCJohn
12-01-18, 23:20
I was never able to see Flynn before she left and still pretty sad about it. Wish she'd come back to the OC. Too hard to find an excuse to go all the way down to SD.She's in SD for good. It's well worth the drive to go down as see her.

Kvccxz
12-02-18, 02:10
Both from kupcake.

Hx k-doll or k-avengers.

P. Jessica accurate, grace not as much.

L. Jessica was hot, a bit older I'd say mid 20's+but a solid 7. Grace was cute but not HOT, a 6. Early 20's.

E. Jessica very good, communicated fine. Grace, doesn't speak much english, and we had some trouble understanding each other at times.

A. Jessica is more sexual and amazing kisser. Liked dirty talk. Grace more passive, but very accomodating, more sensual.

S. Jessica likes to give head. She told me herself. She's pretty good at it, super good dfk. She's a bit shallow though if you're larger. Grace wasn't as good of a kisser mix lfk / dfk, decent BBBJ. She could take me in fully though. Both showered with me before and after.

E. 260 h,180 hh.

Are. Yes, probably with both after I try out katie.

EmoDisliker
12-02-18, 04:15
Thanks for the review, I sure miss the good old days with Flynn, Tien, Alice / Diana, Snow, and her. Still need to find time to see Flynn further down OC.

Milk does a strong BBBJ that could put a dent on jr.My god tien was my absolute atf. Still miss her all the time. Some dude out there is real lucky.

Entelk
12-02-18, 13:07
{Jessica}'s a bit shallow though if you're larger.Does that mean guys with long cocks will hit the cervix, or guys with large bellies will get bad service?

ItsMe103
12-02-18, 13:14
Both from kupcake.

Hx k-doll or k-avengers.

P. Jessica accurate, grace not as much.

L. Jessica was hot, a bit older I'd say mid 20's+but a solid 7. Grace was cute but not HOT, a 6. Early 20's.

E. Jessica very good, communicated fine. Grace, doesn't speak much english, and we had some trouble understanding each other at times.

A. Jessica is more sexual and amazing kisser. Liked dirty talk. Grace more passive, but very accomodating, more sensual.

S. Jessica likes to give head. She told me herself. She's pretty good at it, super good dfk. She's a bit shallow though if you're larger. Grace wasn't as good of a kisser mix lfk / dfk, decent BBBJ. She could take me in fully though. Both showered with me before and after.

E. 260 h,180 hh.

Are. Yes, probably with both after I try out katie.We're any of them BBFS?

VaqueroNegro
12-03-18, 23:11

P. It might be her in the photos, but the face is heavily photoshopped. Body is accurate though and I think her actual face looks better. When I first saw her, they were using real photos. I wonder why they switched.

L. Face is a 9. Just gorgeous. You know those K-pop music videos with the sexy love interest giving the camera sultry looks? That's her. Body is an 8. Nice man-made C cups, average K-girl ass, slim body, but a little on the slim-fat side.

E. Very good English skills.

A. Very friendly, laughed and smiled the whole time.

S. More of a kitten than a tigress. Menu is a somewhat limited. Likes to LFK but no DFK, covered rim job (didn't know that was a thing, LOL), pretty good BBBJ with some DT, and sensual CFS.

E. 280 h, 200 hh. On the higher end, but with a face a like that, I guess she can get away with it.

Are. Already have and probably will again. She's just so gorgeous, damn.

OCpyro
12-04-18, 17:05

P. It might be her in the photos, but the face is heavily photoshopped. Body is accurate though and I think her actual face looks better. When I first saw her, they were using real photos. I wonder why they switched.

L. Face is a 9. Just gorgeous. You know those K-pop music videos with the sexy love interest giving the camera sultry looks? That's her. Body is an 8. Nice man-made C cups, average K-girl ass, slim body, but a little on the slim-fat side.

S. More of a kitten than a tigress. Menu is a somewhat limited. Likes to LFK but no DFK, covered rim job (didn't know that was a thing, LOL), pretty good BBBJ with some DT, and sensual CFS.

E. 280 h, 200 hh. On the higher end, but with a face a like that, I guess she can get away with it.

Are. Already have and probably will again. She's just so gorgeous, damn.Is that the original Jazmin with the long black hair? Description sounds like her.

FrankTheTank78
12-04-18, 20:28

Are. Already have and probably will again. She's just so gorgeous, damn.Covered rim job? How does that work? With a dental dam?

VaqueroNegro
12-04-18, 20:56
Covered rim job? How does that work? With a dental dam?Not sure, actually. My neck doesn't have that kind of flexibility. But I do remember her pulling out a cover before going in there, which I thought was odd. But it felt pretty good, even though she didn't go in as deep as other girls will, so I can't be 100% sure about what went on down there.

HapaBoy86
12-04-18, 21:34
Covered rim job? How does that work? With a dental dam?Its a mood killer but if you want to try it go for it. I understand the reason behind using it but the sensation "does" not feel the same if your the reciever to natural.

Ggininder
12-05-18, 10:01
Seems like there are 2 Japanese girls with same booker of Jazmin's. Pics are great, just wondering if those match real people.

Japanese provider is not common, usually Japanese providers are a bit older from my experience.

Anyone tried those two from the same booker of Jazmin's, please share your experience, thanks.

Boatr
12-05-18, 10:20
Covered rim job? How does that work? With a dental dam?I knew a k-girl years ago who did that. She wore a condom on her tongue. I tried it once so I could return the favor. It didn't stay on very well for me, but some k-girls have amazing tongues, especially back in the day. I said fuck it & went au naturel.

FrankTheTank78
12-05-18, 15:11
I knew a k-girl years ago who did that. She wore a condom on her tongue. I tried it once so I could return the favor. It didn't stay on very well for me, but some k-girls have amazing tongues, especially back in the day. I said fuck it & went au naturel.Yeah that doesn't seem very pleasant if you are the one giving, but I understand if it's a health issue. As always bare is better.

EmoDisliker
12-06-18, 16:24
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/StunningAsians

P. It's probably not her in the photos, if it is then they must be really old.

L. I'd say face 7 body 8, spinner type with big firm bolt ons.

E. Good enough to have a conversation.

A. Very friendly, especially since she recognized me from a previous visit. Awesome sexual energy.

S. Awesome BBBJ, had me sit in a big chair and went to town on jr. Then let me lightly face fuck her while standing. Pretty responsive kitty during daty, you can feel her juices flowing. Pounded away in mish until conclusion in the bag. Cleaned me up with a hot towel and it felt amazing.

E. 240 h. Down from the standard 260 previously; not sure it's just her or all the girls there.

Are. This is my second time seeing her; she's not the best looking girl they have but her attitude and service more than makes up for it; I have no qualms seeing her gain.

Duke1973
12-07-18, 09:39

A. Very friendly, especially since she recognized me from a previous visit. Awesome sexual energy.

S. Awesome BBBJ, had me sit in a big chair and went to town on jr. Then let me lightly face fuck her while standing. Pretty responsive kitty during daty, you can feel her juices flowing. Pounded away in mish until conclusion in the bag. Cleaned me up with a hot towel and it felt amazing.

E. 240 h. Down from the standard 260 previously; not sure it's just her or all the girls there.

Are. This is my second time seeing her; she's not the best looking girl they have but her attitude and service more than makes up for it; I have no qualms seeing her gain.She is willing to please.

When she offers you LFK at the door, just take it and go to DFK to let her know that you like her kisses. Smooth sailing after that.

ItsMe103
12-07-18, 12:13
Has anyone seen Cookie from K-Avengers? Wondering if I she's worth it or if I'm going to TOFTT.

KobeMVP
12-07-18, 18:07
Has anyone seen Cookie from K-Avengers? Wondering if I she's worth it or if I'm going to TOFTT.Saw her recently:

P. It's close, but there's some P.S. Work done in the images. Images gave her more butt than she had.

L - 7. 5/10. She looked pretty, her hair was done well which usually does it for me. I think she has C's, not D's as written on the site.

E. Pretty solid. I was able to have a decent conversation with her and she seemed comfortable with speaking.

A. Good attitude, seemed excited to have me there. Didn't rush or watch the clock.

S - 7. 5/10. Shower was nothing to write home about, some of the girls from this agency will add in some spice which make that time fun. Didn't get any DFK (YMMV), quick preview BBBJ, no p2 p, and quick CG to mish.

E - 1. 8/ hh.

R. Don't think so, this agency has some great talent so I'd rather try someone else next time.

I think she'll warm up as the day goes on, so you might find her more fun than I did.

Joe Valdez
12-07-18, 22:14
Has anyone seen Cookie from K-Avengers? Wondering if I she's worth it or if I'm going to TOFTT.Yes, I've seen her. Pics to me were a 8.5/9 but in real life 7?

Boobs were ok, I wanted her to put back on her clothes after shower, she had an issue with that even.

ItsMe103
12-08-18, 17:23
Saw Loren at All Star Asia a few days ago. She's really cute. Nice naturals, cute butt. Started out shy but instantly warmed up after I made her O through daty. BBBJ was good. Not amazing, but good.

P: 8 Not sure if they're her. If it is, they're touched up. Not as curvy as the pics.

L: 7. 5 Really cute face, nice naturals D cups, smooth skin.

E: No problem. English was fine.

A: 8 Shy at first but warmed up. Took direction well. She's really sweet.

S: 7. 5 ok BBBJ, DATY was clean, CFS, definitely multi orgasmic. Not too many details besides that TBH.

E: 260 hr.

Are: Probably not.

Meticulus9
12-09-18, 23:29
She's in SD for good. It's well worth the drive to go down as see her.I'm in SD. Sdaisan is my usual choice, but this post intrigued me. How can I meet her (Flynn).

BillyIsTheOne
12-10-18, 03:04
Also in SD and interested in contacting Flynn if anyone can provide details. How old is she if she is from the 'old days'?

I'm in SD. Sdaisan is my usual choice, but this post intrigued me. How can I meet her (Flynn).

Duke1973
12-10-18, 10:02
I'm in SD. Sdaisan is my usual choice, but this post intrigued me. How can I meet her (Flynn).My suggestion is to try Petra, she is an Executive, though.

MacNCheese
12-10-18, 12:07
I'm in SD. Sdaisan is my usual choice, but this post intrigued me. How can I meet her (Flynn).Goes by Petra now under Hawaiirocks on HX.

Smith088
12-10-18, 17:24
So I saw Jazmin based on another review. I'll get get this out of the way. Holy cow is she beautiful. She was wearing this white wrap dress that got me going as soon as we met. It hugged her slim frame exposing her cleavage. The looks she would give me I can't explain.

P. I don't think the pictures are her and that's fine because she is way more beautiful. Absolute elegance.

L. She is a solid 9 if not a 10. Probably one of the prettiest girls I've been with. Her body is outstanding. Beautiful perky breasts. Slim figure. She's about 5'3". Straight black hair. Her skin if soft and her legs are long and thin for her frame. I would give her body a 9. She is just how I like them. Petite with nice breasts. Small sexy feet. Everything about her smelled great. Not sure about her age. I'm not good at telling how old Asian women are.

E. Her English seemed fine. I'm a quiet guy so we basically exchanged smiles and giggles. Which was fine with me.

A. She seemed shy. She was quiet at first and I'm kicking myself I didn't book and hour because towards the ends of the session she was more vocal and loving towards me.

S. she gives good head in my opinion. Especially for kgirls. She put a good amount of pressure and licks the boys a lot. First she rode me. I'm not a big fan of cowgirl so we switched to missionary where I nearly lost it while staring at her gorgeous face. Her pussy was fairly tight and felt really good. We ended in doggy giving me a good view of her nice perky butt.

E. 200 for half. Well worth it.

R. I might. I don't hobby that much but I would see her again before going to another girl just because she's that hot. Hope this helps!

RealSexyPanda
12-10-18, 23:13
Anyone have experience with this booker? I have not been able to get a timely or clear answer with them.

TooLazy
12-11-18, 00:02
So I saw Jazmin based on another review. I'll get get this out of the way. Holy cow is she beautiful. She was wearing this white wrap dress that got me going as soon as we met. It hugged her slim frame exposing her cleavage. The looks she would give me I can't explain.

P. I don't think the pictures are her and that's fine because she is way more beautiful. Absolute elegance.

L. She is a solid 9 if not a 10. Probably one of the prettiest girls I've been with. Her body is outstanding. Beautiful perky breasts. Slim figure. She's about 5'3". Straight black hair. Her skin if soft and her legs are long and thin for her frame. I would give her body a 9. She is just how I like them. Petite with nice breasts. Small sexy feet. Everything about her smelled great. Not sure about her age. I'm not good at telling how old Asian women are.

R. I might. I don't hobby that much but I would see her again before going to another girl just because she's that hot. Hope this helps!How does one go about finding Jazmin?

Danke Schoen.

Smith088
12-11-18, 12:13

MacNCheese
12-11-18, 18:17
Any info on Kayden or Miley? Their pictures look very familiar but can't quite place them.

JungleFun
12-12-18, 15:09
Anyone have experience with this booker? I have not been able to get a timely or clear answer with them.I've seen ej with them, pretty responsive and clear booker.

DuckJl
12-13-18, 18:20
Echo with Emo.

Zoey, has this sultry style that just take you in, great BBBJ in any direction, from the seat, 69.

She please you, very experienced.

And the warm towel machine with cute two Korean drama doll.

Are. This is my second time seeing her; she's not the best looking girl they have but her attitude and service more than makes up for it; I have no qualms seeing her gain.

MacNCheese
12-13-18, 21:20
First choice wasn't available, so I took the plunge and tried out Kayden.

P. Looks like her with some photoshop.

L. Guessing late 20's. Cute face, I'd give her an 8 in looks. Slightly curvier than average but not fat at all. Soft C implants. Some small tattoos.

E. Little English but enough to get by. Says she studied in China for a little and can speak Mandarin too.

A. Friendly attitude.

S. Willing to please. Didn't watch the clock and we went over a few minutes. CFS and MSOG.

E. 240 hr.

Are. Had a good time. Might repeat depending who else is around.

ScoopDaDrop
12-14-18, 07:32
I've seen ej with them, pretty responsive and clear booker.EJ is awesome as is Sia who is currently with them too. What's weird is it seems like these girls from MilkandHoney have 2 bookers. You can book them through Jenny / Julie as well in addition to the booker who runs the milkandhoney account.

BillyBob23
12-14-18, 18:07
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/FirstAsians

P. 8 for me; nice skin and natural body b cup, 5'2"; slim frame.

L. 6. 5 mid 20's; not into her looks but she was friendly.

E. Little English.

A. Friendly attitude.

S. MSOG, BBBJ but skills is so so. Did CGIRL, Mission, Doggie. Light peck on the lips.

E. 260 hr.

Won't repeat for me.

Smith088
12-16-18, 00:04
Looks like Chanel is back in town. Heard good things about her. Thinking of seeing her. Also I noticed Harley is also back. Has anyone seen her?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KCupids

OCpyro
12-16-18, 04:37
Looks like Chanel is back in town. Heard good things about her. Thinking of seeing her. Also I noticed Harley is also back. Has anyone seen her?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KCupidsI didn't like Harley. She barely let me fuck her. Kept saying I was too thick, and she was struggling. But she wasn't really trying to take it. Decent looking, kind of skinny. Body not that great. Wouldn't recommend.

Braddock1
12-16-18, 06:38

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KCupidsIf this is the same Chanel that has toured for a while (used to be in LA), she's a lot of fun and has a nice backside for a kgirl. If it's not the same Chanel, disregard.

Plasma Spray
12-18-18, 01:36
Saw her a few days ago.

As with all the photos, heavily photoshopped! Great set of bolt-ones though.

A bit older than the pics as in late 40's to early 50's. Definitely MILFY to me!

Kept talking in Korean to me in a tone like she was reprimanding me!. But I guess the more she reprimanded me the harder I pounded. LOL! Could not go deep in missionary but she loves being topside. And she was moving her hips as if she was possessed or something all the while groaning in indecipherable language. But she definitely did not climaxed.

Only thing a bit bothersome for me was the tummy was a little on the wrinkled side. The plus was she could lick the rust off the driveshaft of any 4 x4 from rustbelt!

RealSexyPanda
12-19-18, 12:46
Saw her a few days ago.

As with all the photos, heavily photoshopped! Great set of bolt-ones though.

A bit older than the pics as in late 40's to early 50's. Definitely MILFY to me!

Kept talking in Korean to me in a tone like she was reprimanding me!. But I guess the more she reprimanded me the harder I pounded. LOL! Could not go deep in missionary but she loves being topside. And she was moving her hips as if she was possessed or something all the while groaning in indecipherable language. But she definitely did not climaxed.

Only thing a bit bothersome for me was the tummy was a little on the wrinkled side. The plus was she could lick the rust off the driveshaft of any 4 x4 from rustbelt!Thanks for the age details.

What booker is she with?

EmoDisliker
12-19-18, 20:48
Grace.

P. Fairly accurate.

L. Cute face, pretty short and petite (probably under 5 feet tall), but with nice natural full B / C cups and a really nice ass. However she does have a long vertical scar on her tummy (C-section maybe?) that is semi covered with a glittery tattoo it seems like.

E. Unfortunately almost zero English.

A. Really playful and friendly, despite our language barrier. GFE for sure.

S. True GFE, really good BBBJ, and got super wet when I went down on her.

E. 260 hr.

Are. She's a maybe for me, even though the sex and her attitude was great; I'd like to be able to chat a little at least usually.

She's an odd one for me. Her looks, attitude, and behavior suggests that she's in her early 20's, but the scar makes me think she's actually older. The sex was great, she did act like she was in pain when we were in missionary, but I am no way big or thick, and she was SUPER wet. All in all I'm not quite sure what to make of her; although that is not to say I didn't enjoy my visit.

ItsMe103
12-22-18, 19:38
Finally got a chance to see her.

P: she looks like them. They're touched up but she's hot.

L: 8 face is cute but body is insane. Nice legs, great tits, fat ass, and slim. She has a few tattoos but they look good on her.

E: English is fine. She has a slight accent but she speaks English well. Sounds like she's from California.

A: 10. Really friendly, held up a good conversation, wasn't shy, was really passionate.

S: 10. BBBJ, 69, rim, daty, cg, rcg, doggy. She gives great head. Daty was clean. She knows how to ride and looks sexy as hell doing it. Rcg and doggy was mind blowing because of the view of that perfect ass.

E: $280 hr.

Are: yup.

She's really hot. Service was great. Did I mention her ass?

MacNCheese
12-24-18, 17:58
Lara is in town for a short stay. She's with Princess Garden.

P. Pictures with the white robe and blue shirt are definitely her. If you like her pics, you won't be disappointed after opening the door.

L. Naturally cute gnd looks. Mid-late 20's, slim 5'3"ish, natural B cups. Teeth are a little crooked but not a dealbreaker by any means.

E. Little English but enough to hold a conversation.

A. Friendly attitude. She left the room to count the money which was a mood killer, but everything was good after she got back.

S. Standard kgirl performance. Nothing mind blowing but still a satisfying visit. BBBJ, daty (bald kitty), cfs.

E. 260 hr.

Are. Maybe if she was in town for longer. Think she's leaving within the week.

Dakegg
12-25-18, 11:02

L: 8 face is cute but body is insane. Nice legs, great tits, fat ass, and slim. She has a few tattoos but they look good on her.

E: English is fine. She has a slight accent but she speaks English well. Sounds like she's from California.

A: 10. Really friendly, held up a good conversation, wasn't shy, was really passionate.

S: 10. BBBJ, 69, rim, daty, cg, rcg, doggy. She gives great head. Daty was clean. She knows how to ride and looks sexy as hell doing it. Rcg and doggy was mind blowing because of the view of that perfect ass.

She's really hot. Service was great. Did I mention her ass?Is her body natural or store bought? Great report!!

ScoopDaDrop
12-27-18, 13:30
Is her body natural or store bought? Great report!!Tits aren't natural but they feel natural. They are very nice, you can tell she naturally had big tits by her nipple size and all that. Implants are probably under the fat so tits feel completely natural.

Chanel is awesome, one of the best providers in OC.

JungleFun
12-27-18, 15:29
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ivy-escort-los-angeles-428223

Older gal late 30's, lots of no. No DFK, no FOV / FIV, no MAGNUM size even though I'm not. "honey big" no. Broad shoulder, big C tits, tat on the booty and bottom of stomache area where C-sect usually takes place. Friendly attitude, overall nice body but horrible menu, I won't be repeating.

AmericanNinja
12-31-18, 04:58

Older gal late 30's, lots of no. No DFK, no FOV / FIV, no MAGNUM size even though I'm not. "honey big" no. Broad shoulder, big C tits, tat on the booty and bottom of stomache area where C-sect usually takes place. Friendly attitude, overall nice body but horrible menu, I won't be repeating.Thank you

Bastard Chorum
01-01-19, 00:27
Rose from HX IndyAzn.

P. Prolly her 15 or so years ago with photoshop. My guess is she's early 40's.

L. Face is 7 but body is a 9, toned and athletic. Huge bolt ons.

E. Very little english, I made do with my broken Japanese.

A. 9, definitely aims to make you happy and satisfied. She's silly at times with a funny personality.

S. 9, can be very sensual or sultry PSE depending on what you want. Decent BBBJ with DT but what takes it up a notch is she encourage you to face fuck her while she's doing it. Licks and sucks on fingers (yours and hers), will play with cum also. BBFS friendly as noted in the bb thread.

E. $300, was initially surprised at the price tag, but, pretty much guaranteed BBFS.

E. Based on my session with her, I would repeat but not often at that price.

Bastard Chorum
01-01-19, 00:44
From same agency as Rose.

P. Heavy P.S. She's in there somewhere, I just don't know where exactly.

L. Face is 5+, maybe 6 if you're forgiving. Full B cups, feels a bit enhanced. Body is skinny with long slim legs. Flat ass.

E. Very little English.

A. Friendly, likes to talk a lot.

S. Mediocre. Will go through the motions and seems to want to make you cum as fast as possible. Also, heavy smokers breath. Did not attempt to DFK. BBBJ and CFS was uneventful.

E. $260 hr.

E. No.

PepsiLover
01-01-19, 12:34

Older gal late 30's, lots of no. No DFK, no FOV / FIV, no MAGNUM size even though I'm not. "honey big" no. Broad shoulder, big C tits, tat on the booty and bottom of stomache area where C-sect usually takes place. Friendly attitude, overall nice body but horrible menu, I won't be repeating.That is so unfortunate because her pics were so damn hot, she is the type of chic that I really dig, beautiful face with long legs. Despite knowing full well that these photos are almost always heavily enhanced and touched up and reading somewhere else that she is not recommended, I still wanted to go see her because having an obsession over someone brings out odd and stupid behavior. Ivy was at The Palace as Mimi previously and she was with M as Ivy in LA before that. Is she really that bad? Anyone had a good session with her?

AmericanNinja
01-01-19, 21:12
Rose from HX IndyAzn.

P. Prolly her 15 or so years ago with photoshop. My guess is she's early 40's.

L. Face is 7 but body is a 9, toned and athletic. Huge bolt ons.

E. Very little english, I made do with my broken Japanese.

A. 9, definitely aims to make you happy and satisfied. She's silly at times with a funny personality.

S. 9, can be very sensual or sultry PSE depending on what you want. Decent BBBJ with DT but what takes it up a notch is she encourage you to face fuck her while she's doing it. Licks and sucks on fingers (yours and hers), will play with cum also. BBFS friendly as noted in the bb thread.

E. $300, was initially surprised at the price tag, but, pretty much guaranteed BBFS.

E. Based on my session with her, I would repeat but not often at that price.Oh yeah rose was a lot of fun fun fun.

Chinese731
01-02-19, 19:59
I can vouch that Chanel is hot (face and body). Service is great. As mentioned below, the ass is AMAZING with a super sexy g-string tan line. Best ass on an Asian I've ever seen. An ass they was developed by working out and is perfectly sized on her frame.

She's really hot. Service was great. Did I mention her ass?

McNutties
01-03-19, 13:03
Anyone have any other pics besides the ones in their HX profiles? (if that's even them).

Trying to make a decision between Jazmin or Chanel. Both have rave reviews on here. Or has anyone seen both of them for comparison?

OCpyro
01-03-19, 22:49
Anyone have any other pics besides the ones in their HX profiles? (if that's even them).

Trying to make a decision between Jazmin or Chanel. Both have rave reviews on here. Or has anyone seen both of them for comparison?Chanel is hot, and is great right from the start. Jazmin is beautiful, but you have to warm her up a little. Service wise, they're both good in their own way. Chanel is better overall.

Smith088
01-03-19, 23:53

Trying to make a decision between Jazmin or Chanel. Both have rave reviews on here. Or has anyone seen both of them for comparison?I have seen jazmine. She is beautiful with a nice body and face. Her BJ was pretty good. The looks she gave me got me going. Chanel is on my list. You'll probably be happy with both. Safe travels.

Simple Snake
01-04-19, 01:42

She's really hot. Service was great. Did I mention her ass?How many days in advance do you guys usually book with an Agency?

Ggininder
01-04-19, 08:35

Trying to make a decision between Jazmin or Chanel. Both have rave reviews on here. Or has anyone seen both of them for comparison?I've seen both. I'd like to go Jazmin more. Chanel is more a typical 2nd generation Asian you can imagine regarding her appearance. Jazmin is more delicate looking I feel. Both got enhanced boobs.

However, is Jazmin still in town?

MacNCheese
01-04-19, 11:36
How many days in advance do you guys usually book with an Agency?From my experience they will mostly do same day, and some one day prior if you're a regular.

McNutties
01-04-19, 17:38
Damn. Sounds like you can't go wrong with either. Probably will start with Chanel in the next few weeks and go from there.

Also in regards to booking. I would say same day. Never tried booking in advance.

Bastard Chorum
01-04-19, 19:24
How many days in advance do you guys usually book with an Agency?I rarely prebook. I usually text my request same day in the morning 830 ish.

AmericanNinja
01-06-19, 06:39
I can vouch that Chanel is hot (face and body). Service is great. As mentioned below, the ass is AMAZING with a super sexy g-string tan line. Best ass on an Asian I've ever seen. An ass they was developed by working out and is perfectly sized on her frame.Yeah Chanel is freakin hot! Super cool chick down to have fun!

She is gorgeous A+ Hot.

DongMinKim
01-06-19, 13:47
https://ca-kdolls.club/product/chanel/

Is she the famous Chanel you guys are talking about?

If so, I have never used this agency before. What's the screening process like?

Sjkeodrl
01-06-19, 15:41
I am wondering if anyone has seen Alice or Heather from ca-kdolls.

Bastard Chorum
01-06-19, 19:57

If so, I have never used this agency before. What's the screening process like?Yes that is the Chanel we're talking about.

When they screen, they'll usually ask for name, age, ethnicity, and for two references. There might be minor changes but that's the format and formula I've seen. By reference, they want other K-agencies. I believe they also take employment info as another avenue for screening. Up to you if you're willing to hand that type of info over.

I would also encourage you to try to get approved as soon as possible if you want to see her. The reason being is that she has told me recently that she maybe working out of LA soon. If she moves to LA, that just make it more difficult as she'll likely work with booker J. And lately, J is notoriously tough to get in. Good luck to you.

NoClue02
01-06-19, 22:52

If so, I have never used this agency before. What's the screening process like?Is she the same one from allstarasia on hx as well?

Bastard Chorum
01-06-19, 22:58
Is she the same one from allstarasia on hx as well?Yes, booker has a site as well as HX profiles.

MacNCheese
01-06-19, 23:22
Is she the same one from allstarasia on hx as well?AllStarAsia, KCupids, Asianfullmoon, and Indyazn are all part of ca-kdolls OC.

HapaBoy86
01-06-19, 23:26
Is she the same one from allstarasia on hx as well?Yes it is.

Member #5945
01-07-19, 03:25
Had some time to kill in oc with no plans for the day so paid a couple of visits here's my general breakdown:

From ca-kdolls:

Chanel (8/10).

Like many mentioned great provider, Skillwise everything is there, I didn't find her to be drop dead gorgeous like many have posted but I will agree that her ass is quite nice for an asian girl definitely one of the girls that shines in doggy. Service wise she's great but it felt scripted the entire time. Solid provider but nothing that stood out that made me want to come back. Possibly BBFS with repeat visits? While doing camelslide the tip went in a couple of times but she didn't push it past that, I didn't bother to persist though so who knows. She was a bit lazy though when I asked to go again she only wanted to do HJ despite having an hour appointment. Left room with 5 minutes still on the hour. Pics are representative, good skills, felt scripted, would repeat but wouldn't be my first pic unless I wanted to see a nice tanned booty with tan lines LOL.

Alice (6. 5/10).

Looked really young, off to a bad start though, really shy and would hold her face against yours when kissing to prevent dfk. In the shower there was no preview. Decent BBBJ but a bit too firm for my taste, borderline uncomfortable but not painful. I started talking to her in korean however and she instantly started warming up to me, did some daty and she seemed to enjoy it and allowed me to stay there for a while got super wet too, super vanilla though as she only did missionary, since she had trouble with me in other positions and I am not big, slightly above average but not massive by any means. She did get really into it though and her moaning / screaming made me worry that the neighbors would hear, best part was she wanted to keep going even after I popped and basically gyrated herself against me for a solid ten minutes after I had popped. Got to cuddle with her afterwards, felt pretty genuine and non scripted. Her boobs are pretty nice but tiny, pics are not her, typical korean girl looks wise probably a 6. 5/10 but she wasnt wearing any makeup when I saw her, also no ass to speak of, and greeted me in normal clothes. Seems like a nice girl, but clearly pretty reserved and inexperienced, so huge YMMV, personally I have mixed feelings, I would repeat but only because we clicked and talked for a long time and she was really into the session once she warmed up to me but I feel like if you don't click and are there purely for service / looks then she would be a letdown. Liked the session overall, but purely looks and service wise was disappointing, best way to describe is first time sex with your highschool girlfriend whose inexperienced, no skills and average looking girl, but she tries to please and you like her for more than just the sex. Super YMMV, I would repeat, but wouldn't see her if your picky or on a tight budget, personally I plan on repeating only when I'm in the mood for a more vanilla experience. I could see her improving with time, didn't bother to try for BBFS since I wasnt really into the sex with her, but the post sex cuddling and talking was super nice and felt genuine.

Thai Booker:

Cutemandy (7. 5/10):

I've known her for a long time so for me I managed to get bbfscip with her but I know that most people report only cfs, however I have also seen a few reports of BBFS with her so I know I'm not the only one. Normally she doesn't have hygiene problems but this time there was a weird smell when I was about to daty so I just skipped it altogether. There have been reports of her having a weird smell as well in the hx or BBFS thread if I remember correctly. Bit on the older side, but still a fun time, she likes to talk alot so don't expect msog even though its on her menu. Her BBBJ is pretty average, but would be nice if you like slow with lots of tongue flicking, pics of her are representative. She is decent but pretty average, but worth seeing. I like to repeat with her since I've known her for a while so at least for me its like seeing an old fwb sort of experience. Her boobs are too big for her body though and pretty hard and fake looking, so if you dislike fake looking boobs probably not for you, also very little ass to speak of. I personally like seeing her but YMMV, definitely worth seeing at least once though.

P. S-here's a link to an old video of her before she got plastic surgery, and no that is not me in the video LOL.

https://www.xvideos.com/video12399031/fat_old_man_fucks_small_asian_teen_gf_

Overall in order of best to worst: chanel, cutemandy, alice. However, if you manage to click with alice / if she improves with time then it would be chanel, alice, cutemandy. Chanel and cutemandy are both safe bets, and alice is YMMV.

OCpyro
01-07-19, 04:08
Is she the same one from allstarasia on hx as well?Yes. All the girls from the OC section of that website are available through HX at these handles:

KCupids.

AsianFullMoon.

AllstarAsia.

IndyAzn.

TooLazy
01-07-19, 04:28
Had some time to kill in oc with no plans for the day so paid a couple of visits here's my general breakdown:

From ca-kdolls:

Chanel (8/10).

Alice (6. 5/10).

Thai Booker:

Cutemandy (7. 5/10):

P. S-here's a link to an old video of her before she got plastic surgery, and no that is not me in the video LOL.

https://www.xvideos.com/video12399031/fat_old_man_fucks_small_asian_teen_gf_

Overall in order of best to worst: chanel, cutemandy, alice. However, if you manage to click with alice / if she improves with time then it would be chanel, alice, cutemandy. Chanel and cutemandy are both safe bets, and alice is YMMV.KNinja,

Thanks for the intel. I might have to give CA-KDolls a try.

NoClue02
01-07-19, 14:12
Yes. All the girls from the OC section of that website are available through HX at these handles:

KCupids.

AsianFullMoon.

AllstarAsia.

IndyAzn.Thanks for the info. Try to book rose last night but Booker said she's off, and asked to try chanel from another Booker. Not sure if rose is off or not, but did tried on sat for rose and booker said she's off sat but back on Sunday. Tried Sunday and got the same message, try the Monday instead sigh.

Kkvvy
01-07-19, 15:22

From ca-kdolls:

Chanel (8/10)..Thank you for the awesome reviews, but what is the Thai booker handle?

I don't see any Thai around anymore.

NoClue02
01-07-19, 17:45
Thanks for the info. Try to book rose last night but Booker said she's off, and asked to try chanel from another Booker. Not sure if rose is off or not, but did tried on sat for rose and booker said she's off sat but back on Sunday. Tried Sunday and got the same message, try the Monday instead sigh.For some reasons I cannot edit my post.

Is Rose worth a visit? Her price is a bit high, and seem like the booker does not want me to visit, keep saying off today try tomorrow. Don't want to keep texting them.

GaeNamja
01-07-19, 19:04
Whats the intel on the ones offered through Rebecca?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Rebecca313870

Looks like they are based out of HB, which is convenient for me.

Xmul22
01-07-19, 20:06
Overall in order of best to worst: chanel, cutemandy, alice. However, if you manage to click with alice / if she improves with time then it would be chanel, alice, cutemandy. Chanel and cutemandy are both safe bets, and alice is YMMV.Definitely thanks for this informative review!! This is the sort of detail that helps me greatly!

Xmul22
01-07-19, 20:12
Thank you for the awesome reviews, but what is the Thai booker handle?

I don't see any Thai around anymore.CuteMandy on HX. There's a bunch of active Thai providers with their own profiles, but the communication goes through a booker. So you have semi-indie Thais and not necessarily a Thai agency. The closest to a Thai Agency I have found is Sophialoren, but I haven't dared to see them because of spotty reviews (and not the old Thai prices).

Dmpp2005
01-08-19, 03:21

Looks like they are based out of HB, which is convenient for me.I've seen some of rebecca's friends like may and julie but never rebecca. Always my go to place when I'm in hb.

OCpyro
01-08-19, 05:02

Looks like they are based out of HB, which is convenient for me.Rebecca is the OG QueenRebecca. She's not bad, don't like her fakkies, they feel weird. Usual service, not quite GFE though. May is ok, if you catch her in a frisky mood. There are some reports on her in the BBFS section. Vivian is ok to just bang one out. $160 hhr, BBBJ, lfk, cfs. It's real convenient for me, that's why I go there sometimes. But don't expect too much, and I've had a few bad experiences there also.

RealSexyPanda
01-08-19, 19:19
Yes. All the girls from the OC section of that website are available through HX at these handles:

KCupids.

AsianFullMoon.

AllstarAsia.

IndyAzn.Are the all individual bookers, or just one booker with 4 handles?

ThatOneDude123
01-08-19, 22:30
Hey guys, I'm new to the hobby and I wanted to check see chanel this week, but noticed she's gone.

Guess I'll look for someone else, but I have a question since I see it posted every once in a while.

Are some of this girls not "magnum" friendly? I'm definitely on the bigger side and was wondering if this was going to be a problem with some providers.

OCpyro
01-09-19, 03:19
Are the all individual bookers, or just one booker with 4 handles?All one agency. Might have different people handling different phone lines.

Bastard Chorum
01-09-19, 03:24
Are the all individual bookers, or just one booker with 4 handles?Two bookers actually.

EmoDisliker
01-09-19, 15:22
Had her on my radar for a while, and by chance a fellow monger on HX provided me some positive reference so I decided to try her out; was not disappointed.

P: Most of the photos are her; in some of the photos she looks hapa, but she's Asian for sure.

L: Really sexy body; she's tall, probably 5'9 or 5'10, cute face, long sexy legs, really nice ass. Her tits are not the perkiest but natural and soft.

E: Her English is good, she's from Hong Kong so English is not foreign to her.

A: Great enthusiastic attitude, really GFE, loves to make out.

S: Great. BBBJ, DATY, CG, Mish, and blew in doggy. Took me a while to get her going during DATY, but I persisted and got her there, doggy was amazing BTW, her ass is really nice.

E: $200 hr, +60 msog, +40 CIM. Depends on what you want.

Are: Definitely on my list to do.

I really enjoyed the visit; she's passionate, friendly, and eager to please.

Duke1973
01-10-19, 11:25
Had her on my radar for a while, and by chance a fellow monger on HX provided me some positive reference so I decided to try her out; was not disappointed.

I really enjoyed the visit; she's passionate, friendly, and eager to please.I have noticed her as well and from the picture, she looks like one of my ATF a few years back (CuteHannah is another one).

Your description also matches her from what I could remember. She is all natural and loves kissing and me sucking on the soft Cs.

DATY was also very good, she has one of the prettiest pussy.

Bastard Chorum
01-10-19, 16:25
Hey guys, I'm new to the hobby and I wanted to check see chanel this week, but noticed she's gone.

Guess I'll look for someone else, but I have a question since I see it posted every once in a while.

Are some of this girls not "magnum" friendly? I'm definitely on the bigger side and was wondering if this was going to be a problem with some providers.Chanel is working out if LA now.

JohnPot
01-10-19, 17:18
Most likely 1 Booker with 4 handles and 4 phones.

Are the all individual bookers, or just one booker with 4 handles?

JasonVee
01-10-19, 18:55
Would someone share insights on Vivian under Queen Rebecca / Rebecca313870.

Pictures accurate?

Age?

Service?

OCpyro
01-10-19, 18:58

P: Most of the photos are her; in some of the photos she looks hapa, but she's Asian for sure.

L: Really sexy body; she's tall, probably 5'9 or 5'10, cute face, long sexy legs, really nice ass. Her tits are not the perkiest but natural and soft.

E: Her English is good, she's from Hong Kong so English is not foreign to her.

S: Great. BBBJ, DATY, CG, Mish, and blew in doggy. Took me a while to get her going during DATY, but I persisted and got her there, doggy was amazing BTW, her ass is really nice.

E: $200 hr, +60 msog, +40 CIM. Depends on what you want.

Are: Definitely on my list to do.

I really enjoyed the visit; she's passionate, friendly, and eager to please.Kristy is fun. Very passionate, good GFE service.

SCJohn
01-10-19, 23:39
Kristy is fun. Very passionate, good GFE service.Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Seen her several times. She's a personable gal. Lots of fun to be with.

AmongP
01-11-19, 00:17
Chanel is working out if LA now.Do you know which booker?

Bastard Chorum
01-11-19, 13:45
Do you know which booker?She's with J up in LA.

City Slicker
01-11-19, 19:36
She's with J up in LA.Who is J? Which outfit is Chanel with on HX in LA?

JasonVee
01-11-19, 20:04
Who is J? Which outfit is Chanel with on HX in LA?Chanel is cakdolls.

VRBlonde
01-12-19, 17:02
Anyone know which OC spot I can meet Asia?

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/asia-escort-orange-county-91781

Westiclez
01-12-19, 18:41

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/asia-escort-orange-county-91781Right now she's with the Kupcake girls in OC the HX handle is K-Girlfriend.

NotBradPitt
01-12-19, 21:27

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/asia-escort-orange-county-91781K-girlfriend house on HX.

Bastard Chorum
01-12-19, 22:49

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/asia-escort-orange-county-91781Check out K-Girlfriend on HX.

Ted213
01-12-19, 23:58

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/asia-escort-orange-county-91781I seen her before when she in chinese agency. I found her hx. It in Costa mesa. Anyone know can you still get hold of her when she in LA with the number 7125 number?

FredBickle
01-13-19, 08:56
What's the skinny on this agency? Quality of girls, service? I know it varies from girl to girl but I'm curious if they're considered top A beef.

I recognized a few faces on their website but amazingly I've never seen their girls.

VRBlonde
01-13-19, 11:41
Thanks everyone. BTW Ted, That number always goes to voicemail.

And yes, Yoyo's spot is pretty cool!

MacNCheese
01-13-19, 13:23
What's the skinny on this agency? Quality of girls, service? I know it varies from girl to girl but I'm curious if they're considered top A beef.

I recognized a few faces on their website but amazingly I've never seen their girls.They have the most girls in the OC. Bookers have been easy to work with for me. Quick responses and very polite. Like the other agencies, pictures are most often fake or terribly photoshopped. Quality varies by girl. I've had some that were hot in their 20's, others probably pushing 40. Most of the girls have given me standard, unmemorable (yet satisfying) kgirl service, with a few exceptions that became repeats or complete stinkers. I've noticed their rates have been creeping up lately for some of the girls and it hasn't always been worth the extra. You're better off comparing the girls individually than lumping them by agency.

HapaBoy86
01-13-19, 22:52

I recognized a few faces on their website but amazingly I've never seen their girls.Several out Top Grade A Beef! Only, the guys who have been repeat or VIP's know who they are.

These are the ones that you don't see pics of because its by each of the 3-4 girls that have a clientel that they don't need to post pics.

City Slicker
01-14-19, 12:04
Several out Top Grade A Beef! Only, the guys who have been repeat or VIP's know who they are.

These are the ones that you don't see pics of because its by each of the 3-4 girls that have a clientel that they don't need to post pics.Their screen process is tough unless you can provide some references. For me, they wanted my paystub? I am like thanks but no thanks. May try again but there are other talented agency with less screen process. I've been on HX for over 15 yrs and they want more references??

HapaBoy86
01-14-19, 23:59
Their screen process is tough unless you can provide some references. For me, they wanted my paystub? I am like thanks but no thanks. May try again but there are other talented agency with less screen process. I've been on HX for over 15 yrs and they want more references??So, J knows that alot of guys who been blacklisted by previous handles and are trying to sneak back in. Several have been denied when the knock on the door and a specific girl doesn't answer the door cause she knows I (girl) BL'd that dude.

BoyWonder69
01-15-19, 05:57
Their screen process is tough unless you can provide some references. For me, they wanted my paystub? I am like thanks but no thanks. May try again but there are other talented agency with less screen process. I've been on HX for over 15 yrs and they want more references??Has it been 15 years? HX / TZ can't be that old. Maybe I'm in denial that I'm that old.

Jackzter
01-15-19, 18:06
So, J knows that alot of guys who been blacklisted by previous handles and are trying to sneak back in. Several have been denied when the knock on the door and a specific girl doesn't answer the door cause she knows I (girl) BL'd that dude.Hey Hapa, I tried to PM you about the "VIP" girls. I've booked with ca-kdolls and kupcake multiple times but the only actual stand out was Chanel.

Chinese731
01-15-19, 21:54
Several out Top Grade A Beef! Only, the guys who have been repeat or VIP's know who they are.

These are the ones that you don't see pics of because its by each of the 3-4 girls that have a clientel that they don't need to post pics.Do you mind providing a recommendation on a CaKDolls girl here in OC that is not listed? SO is going to be out of town tomorrow and Thursday so I have a window of time that I don't want to waste. I just saw Chanel last week and hopefully I can see one of these Top Grade A's that you speak of. I thought Chanel was Grade A.

AmericanNinja
01-15-19, 22:58
Their screen process is tough unless you can provide some references. For me, they wanted my paystub? I am like thanks but no thanks. May try again but there are other talented agency with less screen process. I've been on HX for over 15 yrs and they want more references??I prefer the extra screening as it makes me more comfortable there to party, enjoy myself and have fun.

HapaBoy86
01-16-19, 02:26
Hey Hapa, I tried to PM you about the "VIP" girls. I've booked with ca-kdolls and kupcake multiple times but the only actual stand out was Chanel.The only VIP girls are in LA that are not listed on the site. Not in the OC.

Many other guys on hx know who they are. I will just say initials. Rea, Reb, Chl. Mi.

HapaBoy86
01-16-19, 02:27
Do you mind providing a recommendation on a CaKDolls girl here in OC that is not listed? SO is going to be out of town tomorrow and Thursday so I have a window of time that I don't want to waste. I just saw Chanel last week and hopefully I can see one of these Top Grade A's that you speak of. I thought Chanel was Grade A.Only the girls not listed on ca dolls is in LA not OC.

Bastard Chorum
01-16-19, 02:54
Do you mind providing a recommendation on a CaKDolls girl here in OC that is not listed? SO is going to be out of town tomorrow and Thursday so I have a window of time that I don't want to waste. I just saw Chanel last week and hopefully I can see one of these Top Grade A's that you speak of. I thought Chanel was Grade A.I believe Hapa's referring only the girls in LA not in OC.

EmoDisliker
01-18-19, 16:07
Was recommended to me by the booker, who has not failed me yet!

P: Heavily photoshopped.

L: she's tall, probably 5'9 or 5'10, very cute face, shortish hair (which I love), nice and long legs. Small tits (probably Bs) but really cute nipples.

E: Good enough for basic convo.

A: Mischieveous and sexy, but really GFE as she did not go for a lot of kissing.

S: Excellent. Gave me a tongue bath on my backside, enthusiastic rimming, BBBJ, DATY, Mish. I really enjoyed DATY, she has a pretty kitty and is responsive.

E: Standard $260 hr.

Are: Probably if she's sticks around! I love her tall / short hair combo.

Again I love her looks, as she's as close to one of my ATF's (Dia) as I've seen so far; doesn't hurt that service is top notch as well.

Dakota9091
01-19-19, 00:54
That is so unfortunate because her pics were so damn hot, she is the type of chic that I really dig, beautiful face with long legs. Despite knowing full well that these photos are almost always heavily enhanced and touched up and reading somewhere else that she is not recommended, I still wanted to go see her because having an obsession over someone brings out odd and stupid behavior. Ivy was at The Palace as Mimi previously and she was with M as Ivy in LA before that. Is she really that bad? Anyone had a good session with her?I had a great session with her when she was at the Palace about a month or so ago. She is sexy and hot. 30's. Chemistry was not there at first but I left very pleased. Took my time and she ended up an ATF. Wanted to repeat but she left the Palace. Only thing off the menu was cip. Lots of dfk after kissing the girl, entrance and attention to her nice nipples. Pretty darn passionate and sensual. Have fun. Patience with her.

OCpyro
01-19-19, 04:25
Would someone share insights on Vivian under Queen Rebecca / Rebecca313870.

Pictures accurate?

Age?

Service?I saw the new girl CiCi. Booker told she was good, she wasn't. Tried to upsell a BBBJ, and it went down hill from there. She has a nice thick body for a Chinese girl, but service was typical Chinese.

Westiclez
01-19-19, 04:40
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with Ari from Tokyogirls on HX. Any info would be appreciated!

City Slicker
01-20-19, 03:59
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with Ari from Tokyogirls on HX. Any info would be appreciated!I've seen Ari twice. First time was awhile back and session was awesome. However I saw her again last wk and it was below average. Spent about 30 seconfs on BJ then wanted to hop on. Wanted me to daty but that is not my cup of tea but I went to town. She is a blonde now, tits are a lityle saggy and nice skinny body. Good luck.

Duke1973
01-21-19, 10:09
P: N / A

L: Sexy face with nice smile, dark smooth skin (she uses jojoba and coconut oil), about 5'4 slender body and natural soft Cs. She does not look Korean at first, but I love her smiles. She probably lost a few pounds since I last saw her last year.

E: Good enough for basic convo.

A: Sexy is her name.

S: I told her I have seen her a few times and she corrected me that it was two times and she was right. She gave a nice BBBJ and ball sucking, I would told her to use the oil to do a nuru (her style). After the 1st visit, we don't do the script anymore. The last visit was P2 P in mission position and her grinding with the techno music she was playing. Jr was knocking on the door a few times, but she would put it back on top of her clit. She was either really excited or pre-lubed and she appeared to enjoy this. LFK with tongue sucking were offered from time to time. CFS and she is flexible enough to have her legs wide open, lost it in no time and came on her stomach. Hugging and resting with a little shoulder massage for a few minutes.

E: 240 temp. Disc.

Are: Yes, yes, yes!

TnaStylez
01-21-19, 14:21
Only the girls not listed on ca dolls is in LA not OC.Are all their girls 300/ hr now?

Kenzy
01-22-19, 04:00
I saw the new girl CiCi. Booker told she was good, she wasn't. Tried to upsell a BBBJ, and it went down hill from there. She has a nice thick body for a Chinese girl, but service was typical Chinese.Secondly confirm this. I had good experience before with Rebecca, so I try on with Cici, but that did not meet expectation.

P: 7. It's her, but expect she will be thicker than in the photo, and a bit older too.

L: about 5. 3 - 5. 5, cute, and quite typical Chinese.

E: has basic English for convo, enough to understand what you want.

A: very nice and very friendly, will accommodate almost anything asked.

S: start out great, nice and slow with very detail CB, but then the CFS gets sloppy and rushed. I was asked to watch out for time, and need to finish on time. She tried to make sure I left happy, but mood was already sufficiently killed.

E: 160/220.

Repeat: probably not.

OCpyro
01-22-19, 18:45
Secondly confirm this. I had good experience before with Rebecca, so I try on with Cici, but that did not meet expectation.

P: 7. It's her, but expect she will be thicker than in the photo, and a bit older too.

L: about 5. 3 - 5. 5, cute, and quite typical Chinese.

E: has basic English for convo, enough to understand what you want.

A: very nice and very friendly, will accommodate almost anything asked.

S: start out great, nice and slow with very detail CB, but then the CFS gets sloppy and rushed. I was asked to watch out for time, and need to finish on time. She tried to make sure I left happy, but mood was already sufficiently killed.

E: 160/220.

Repeat: probably not.Janet is currently in town there. She's not bad. Pics are accurate, and she is cute and tiny, like 4'8". Service is good. BBBJ, cfs, worth $160 for a hhr.

JohnHada
01-23-19, 11:34
Are all their girls 300/ hr now?No, only their legendary providers are 300. Rest are mostly 270.

ScotchGuard9
01-24-19, 13:30
Diane is back. She talked about getting implants in December, so I'm curious to see if she got them.

Bastard Chorum
01-24-19, 17:55
Diane is back. She talked about getting implants in December, so I'm curious to see if she got them.It does say brand new implants on her profile. So I would say yes she did.

MacNCheese
01-24-19, 22:51
Diane is back. She talked about getting implants in December, so I'm curious to see if she got them.Her profile says "implants: brand new" so chances are good. I would prefer keeping her natural A's than going enhanced, but hopefully they're well done enough and not rock hard.

Westiclez
01-25-19, 04:09
Her profile says "implants: brand new" so chances are good. I would prefer keeping her natural A's than going enhanced, but hopefully they're well done enough and not rock hard.I just saw her and yes they're about a large C cup now. They look nice but yes they are hard.

Duke1973
01-25-19, 09:48
I had to pre-book two days in advanced to see Flynn, she is as beautiful and GFE as before.

Good thing that she is only here for one week, otherwise, I would not have time to see Ari and Diane, LOL.

She said she may come back again for a week or so in Feb.

As for Diane, I would also prefer her natural B-'s. But, if hers come out to be like Flynn's I would love those, too.

SamakDat
01-25-19, 12:06
I had to pre-book two days in advanced to see Flynn, she is as beautiful and GFE as before.

Good thing that she is only here for one week, otherwise, I would not have time to see Ari and Diane, LOL.

She said she may come back again for a week or so in Feb.

As for Diane, I would also prefer her natural B-'s. But, if hers come out to be like Flynn's I would love those, too.I don't see Flynn on the hx site. I only see Diane, desi, and ari. I thought she was still in SD?

Duke1973
01-25-19, 21:38
AKA Petra in SD.

She is one of the providers whom I have seen two days in a row and three days in a week. Alice (OC)/ Diana (LA) is another one.

She had gotten so popular that the org required that you see other girl first before seeing her. I have seen her continuously for over one year when she was in OC and briefly in IE. I would visit her in SD, but not easy with my current schedule.

P: The ones with pink background are most likely hers.

L: She is cute and pretty, looks like Japanese actress Satomi Ishihara (IMHO). About 5'4", long light brown hair with large curves, smooth tanned (most of the time) skin, feminine slender body with perky C implants. Her behind is also cute and fine. True non-smoker, which is hard to find and she smells good (floral eau de toilette) and she keeps the room clean and neat.

E: Good for convo and she could be funny at times.

A: Happy girl and do her best to please you, if you also bring in positive energy.

S: She would greet you with a big smile and LFK first. Her routine is inline with others and she would adjust to what you like. She may help you undress and also help dress you back up. BBBJ is very good and she could do a longer version if you like. Lots of eye contacts and soft moans. Once she gets to know you, DFK with tongue sucking could be available. Responsive eraser nipples, which I love. Always CFS, but you may get a nice camel slide. DATY / DATO may also be available. We did a snowball once, but I seldom ask for CIM (most providers do not like CIM). Cleanup at the end with kisses throwing in here and there.

E: 260 280. In SD she has a higher executive rate.

Are: well, of course.

YMMV and I hope you enjoy her session as well.

MacNCheese
01-25-19, 23:43
I don't see Flynn on the hx site. I only see Diane, desi, and ari. I thought she was still in SD?Asiandream. Though she's leaving after today.

SamakDat
01-26-19, 01:38
Asiandream. Though she's leaving after today.I didn't even realize that the classifieds section came back on the site LOL. It's a shame, she's leaving so soon.

MacNCheese
01-26-19, 11:42
I didn't even realize that the classifieds section came back on the site LOL. It's a shame, she's leaving so soon.Sorry, I mixed up my days. She actually leaves tonight (Saturday), not yesterday. Though I wouldn't be surprised if she was completely booked already. I wish she was staying longer as well. I only passed screening with the booker right as she left the last time, and this time I couldn't schedule any free time to go see her this week.

Btoom
01-26-19, 21:36
First timer here in the OC so sorry for the lack of reciprocal info. I got screened for Girlfriend, Avengers, and Doll on HX which I think why'all refer to as K-cup here. Any recommendations? I see that J is said to be the best looking but I enjoy the possibility of MSOG. Thanks in advance.

ElonMusk
02-03-19, 13:31
Anyone see Kristi yet?

Would like info on her.

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/AsianFullMoon/93128/

Tsar1
02-05-19, 00:24
Anyone seen Willow before? She use to be in oc. Now in la with sweetasiangem.

FantasyGuru
02-05-19, 12:54
Anyone seen Yuri with IndyAzn? They had Chanel (who seems to be a favorite on this board) there for a hot minute but looks like she's gone again now.

AlanRufus
02-06-19, 19:39
Anyone seen Yuri with IndyAzn? They had Chanel (who seems to be a favorite on this board) there for a hot minute but looks like she's gone again now.Met her last Friday. She is hot and will take care of you like an "upgraded version of girlfriend". I bet you won't be regret by seeing her.

ItsMe103
02-06-19, 19:57
No, only their legendary providers are 300. Rest are mostly 270.Do you know which ones are 300?

Jefflking
02-07-19, 19:01
As far as I'm concerned, Chanel is the only must-see provider in So-Cal. She is back in the OC, I recommend seeing her there while she is available.

P: Pics are 100% accurate, though she looks better in person.

L: Pouty, smoky eyes, full lipsone of the hottest girls I've ever seen, honestly. She has a California look, a tanned, sun-kissed body, with a little bit of body art that only adds to her overall sexiness. Her body isjust amazing. Thin but with big, banging curves in all the right places, really nice tits and an ass that defies description. She's also got different sexy outfitsI asked her to wear a tiny little schoolgirl skirt, with a neon-colored thong underneath. I was happy with my choice. .

E: Perfectly fluent English, with a So-Cal accent, very sexy. Great conversationalist.

A: Best I've encountered. She was really into it, friendly and enthusiastic, 100% invested in the session and focused on me the whole time. She seemed really turned on, the type of person who really loves what she does.

S: Can't get our session out of my head. Started with a sloppy, hungry BJ. The girl knows what she's doingone of the best BJ's I've ever received. Almost came right then, but calmed myself down for the main event. When we got to the bedroomall I can say is, Chanel is a force of nature. Submissive and willing to please one moment, aggressive and hungry the next. She pushed me down on the bed and climbed up on my face for an extended DATY session, which she loved and let me know about, loudly. Then she climbed up on me for a session of CG, riding me up and down before turning around for RCG. I think I may remember the sight of that perfect, round ass riding me up and down until the day I die. Turned around for the best session of doggie I could ever imagine. Finished in the condom, totally spenthonestly felt like I went into our session one person, and came out another.

E: 280.

Are: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. Over and over and over again.

Can't recommend Chanel highly enough. Go see her right away.

Jackzter
02-07-19, 23:59
P. Obviously almost all pics of any of these Agencies are fake and reused so no point in answering this.

L. Even tho pics arent her, she has a solid resemblance. She is definitely your standard hot KGirl with nice breasts and a slender body albeit implants.

E. It was ok, sometimes hard to understand but I'm not really there to have a long conversation.

A. Nice and gentle, more of a GFE but I'm not trying to pretend she's my gf so I wouldve like a more gogetem attitude.

S. Great service and the first asian pleaser I've been with that had a solid BBBJ / deepthroat. Asked for a massage because I had some time left over but it was very lackluster, basically just rubbed my hands and arms for a while. Something different that caught me off guard was that she didn't start off with a shower.

E - 300 for 1 hr with BBFS. Probably could get MSOG but I seem to not be able to go twice in a hour despite how much I would want to. (any tips?

R. I like variety so no but that's the only reason I wouldn't repeat. Everything else was great.

I'm on the younger side as in under 30 while also being asian so I have higher standards but overall a good time.

Side note: Seems like this thread has gotten a little stale, I want to try other girls but I've been disappointed once too many times to just go in blindly. So I'm hoping the reviews get more frequent. I usually either book with Ca-Kdolls or Kup-Cake and I like petite girls, the smaller the better.

AmericanNinja
02-08-19, 16:42
P. Obviously almost all pics of any of these Agencies are fake and reused so no point in answering this.

L. Even tho pics arent her, she has a solid resemblance. She is definitely your standard hot KGirl with nice breasts and a slender body albeit implants.

E. It was ok, sometimes hard to understand but I'm not really there to have a long conversation.

A. Nice and gentle, more of a GFE but I'm not trying to pretend she's my gf so I wouldve like a more gogetem attitude.

S. Great service and the first asian pleaser I've been with that had a solid BBBJ / deepthroat. Asked for a massage because I had some time left over but it was very lackluster, basically just rubbed my hands and arms for a while. Something different that caught me off guard was that she didn't start off with a shower.

E - 300 for 1 hr with BBFS. Probably could get MSOG but I seem to not be able to go twice in a hour despite how much I would want to. (any tips?

R. I like variety so no but that's the only reason I wouldn't repeat. Everything else was great.

I'm on the younger side as in under 30 while also being asian so I have higher standards but overall a good time.

Side note: Seems like this thread has gotten a little stale, I want to try other girls but I've been disappointed once too many times to just go in blindly. So I'm hoping the reviews get more frequent. I usually either book with Ca-Kdolls or Kup-Cake and I like petite girls, the smaller the better.Nice Rev.

I've also seen Iriz, and had some good times but she never hinted about BBFS I've never gotten that far in the three times I've seen her. No BBFS for me.

She is always playful and up for the VIP treatment of fun.

Pics look real to me with some touch ups but that's her.

She's fun for sure. Great rev.

Westiclez
02-09-19, 07:25

Side note: Seems like this thread has gotten a little stale, I want to try other girls but I've been disappointed once too many times to just go in blindly. So I'm hoping the reviews get more frequent. I usually either book with Ca-Kdolls or Kup-Cake and I like petite girls, the smaller the better.I just saw her today and definitely some of the best tits on a kgirl. However, I tried for BBFS and she said she "never" does it. Did give a great camelslide however and didn't take out the cover from the drawer until the very last second so possibly YMMV?

FantasyGuru
02-09-19, 17:38
Saw Chanel yesterday in OC. I hate to be the one slightly negative guy here. But I really didn't think she was that special. She is definitely hot and has a great ass, but she also had some smoker's teeth going on and that wasn't great. I think potentially her performance was a little lackluster due to cramming in too many appointments. I had to wait a little while beyond my scheduled time so I think there may have been another monger right before. She mentioned she's taking a month off in March and is working a lot right now, so she could just be burned out. YMMV obviously.

P: Accurate.

L: She's hot but different than I thought. C cup fake tits, great round ass, slim. Just a little put off by her teeth.

E: Very good English. Says she's only been here for a couple years but you would think she grew up here.

A: GFE, willing to please.

S: Great service but did feel quite scripted. Booked the hour but didn't get a second pop. The first was quite long and sensual so there wasn't really time. She did try, even if a little half hearted.

E: 2. 8 hr.

R: Maybe, but there are a lot of options out there.

TheBagel
02-10-19, 00:20
Sorry, newbie here. I don't have an HX account but I was just looking to get into contact for Chanel.

Is https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/K-Doll the agency you guys are talking about that has her?

Jackzter
02-10-19, 17:29
I just saw her today and definitely some of the best tits on a kgirl. However, I tried for BBFS and she said she "never" does it. Did give a great camelslide however and didn't take out the cover from the drawer until the very last second so possibly YMMV?Possibly, this was my first time ever trying BBFS. After she was done with the BBBJ she asked "Condom?" and I just said no, I never directly asked for BBFS. I also think appearances will go a long way considering its up to the providers discretion. Being well groomed, well dressed and in good hygiene could be the difference maker in whether or not she's down to BBFS.

AmazonLove
02-11-19, 02:14
Saw Chanel yesterday in OC. I hate to be the one slightly negative guy here. But I really didn't think she was that special. She is definitely hot and has a great ass, but she also had some smoker's teeth going on and that wasn't great. I think potentially her performance was a little lackluster due to cramming in too many appointments. I had to wait a little while beyond my scheduled time so I think there may have been another monger right before. She mentioned she's taking a month off in March and is working a lot right now, so she could just be burned out. YMMV obviously.

L: She's hot but different than I thought. C cup fake tits, great round ass, slim. Just a little put off by her teeth.

E: Very good English. Says she's only been here for a couple years but you would think she grew up here.

S: Great service but did feel quite scripted. Booked the hour but didn't get a second pop. The first was quite long and sensual so there wasn't really time. She did try, even if a little half hearted.

R: Maybe, but there are a lot of options out there.Thanks for the info. How do I book with her? I don't see her under Asian full moon or indyazn or princessgarden. Appreciate any help.

Blarharse
02-11-19, 05:00

R: Maybe, but there are a lot of options out there.I posted my Chanel review in the L. A. AP forum, but not in PLEASER format. Here is the PLEASER version:

P: Her blurry face looks younger in the pix, but her ass actually looks even better than the pix. Relatively accurate representation of what she looks like.

L: She has a pretty face and looks late 20's, which I assume means she's like 34. But let's get to the main attraction here- this girl has an amazing ass. She has a 100% legit ass for any nationality, but she's a unicorn for a K-girl in the ass department. She has an hourglass figure, to say the least. And she's not fat. Tits are fake, but not too hard. Did I mention her ass? Because DAMN.

E: English is as good as any Kgirl I've encountered. She has control over the vernacular, makes effective jokes, etc.

A: She's peppy and aggressive.

S: She jumps right on it. You know how most Kgirls go through an undressing ritual before starting anything? This chick ripped my sweats down, bounced down into a squat and started BBBJ while I was otherwise fully dressed. Her BBBJ is good; not an A+, but let's say an A-. Lots of eye contact and hands-free action. Her CFS is lively and, in prone doggy, her ass is actually an obstruction -- like a speed bump. My advice? Just speed right over it.

R: Sure.

If you're looking for a high-energy, aggressive Kgirl with a serious booty and a sense of humor, Chanel is for you.

ScotchGuard9
02-11-19, 14:57
I just saw her today and definitely some of the best tits on a kgirl. However, I tried for BBFS and she said she "never" does it. Did give a great camelslide however and didn't take out the cover from the drawer until the very last second so possibly YMMV?This was my same experience. She must be very YMMV because it was definitely not on the table for me either. Fun girl though and very attractive.

ItsMe103
02-11-19, 17:51
This was my same experience. She must be very YMMV because it was definitely not on the table for me either. Fun girl though and very attractive.I've read in the LA boards that she was always a no. I guess he got lucky.

OCpyro
02-12-19, 02:07
https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/1272

I know these pictures. I saw this girl at hobbyshoplv over a year ago. She was really good. I don't know if it's the same girl. Anyone recognize these pics? Do you remember the name she went by?

Stolper
02-12-19, 15:08

I know these pictures. I saw this girl at hobbyshoplv over a year ago. She was really good. I don't know if it's the same girl. Anyone recognize these pics? Do you remember the name she went by?Was it Elsa?

OCpyro
02-12-19, 17:10
Was it Elsa?It was actually more than two years ago, I haven't used them in a long time. It's not Elsa. I remember a girl named Berry, who was a superstar, but those aren't her pics. If I hear the name, I'll remember. Somehow I doubt it's the same girl, only one way to really find out, but that agency hasn't been that great lately.

Xmul22
02-13-19, 15:51
It was actually more than two years ago, I haven't used them in a long time. It's not Elsa. I remember a girl named Berry, who was a superstar, but those aren't her pics. If I hear the name, I'll remember. Somehow I doubt it's the same girl, only one way to really find out, but that agency hasn't been that great lately.So how was your experience / review with the hobbyshoplv girl?

OCpyro
02-13-19, 16:18

I know these pictures. I saw this girl at hobbyshoplv over a year ago. She was really good. I don't know if it's the same girl. Anyone recognize these pics? Do you remember the name she went by?Her name was Ahra. I seriously doubt it's the same girl, I saw her over three years ago.

So how was your experience / review with the hobbyshoplv girl?Ahra was great, beautiful and fun. Berry is in my top three atf's. Perfect body, excellent service, very playful.

Entelk
02-14-19, 15:09
Wanted to try someone new a few days ago, and ended up seeing Cora.

P: The pics are always fake with this agency.

L: Her stats are supposedly DD, 5'3, 100 . . . But she looked more like C (natural), 5'5, 115. This was great by me, since many of these Kgirls are too damn skinny for my tastes. But, it sure would be nice if I wasn't rolling the dice every time I go to an asian place.

E: Not bad, strong accent but enough for light convo.

A: Here is where Cora shines -- she was very comfortable right from the start and we were able to build solid chemistry. At no point did I feel like she was going down a checklist, which is often the case with Asian places. She asked whether I wanted shower first or later, and I said later and we went right at it.

S: All the things I wanted. . . DFK, FIV, BBBJ, BBFS w / CIP. Light chat and a quick shower afterward. GFE style.

E: Her rates are 180/260. I just had the half hour.

Are. For sure. She does all the services I want, has passable English, and doesn't look anorexic. Cora is solid.

Caveat: If you are really picky about faces or think normal BMI is "fat", you may want to pass. Otherwise, Cora is definitely worth a try.

JpapI
02-14-19, 15:58
Finally got a chance to see Chanel after numerous attempts made to book. After a pretty involved screening process, was verified and headed over for my afternoon appointment. I'll try to keep this is Pleaser format.

P: as others have stated her pics are blurry, but similar to her actual look. Also she has more tattoos than the actual pics.

L: Face looks good in person, she does have smokers teeth as another monger mentioned, not too much of a turn off for me though. Body is in great shape and her ass is amazing. Looks similar to pics. Best ass I've seen on an Asian for sure. Ass is 10/10.

E: Great English. She was really communicative, has a wider vocabulary base than providers I've seen in the past. Is able to hold good convo and we had talks about her work and life.

A: great attitude. As others have mentioned, she has an aggressive personality. I got that at times, but would say that overall she had a more relaxed demeanor throughout our session, probably due to the fact that she did tell me she was busy that day with a lot of appointments.

S: after exchanging hellos and helping me with my clothes, she undressed as well and led me to the shower. I had showered prior to coming and she told me that for future visits if I've showered we can skip that part. Anyway in the shower got a great preview BBBJ with lots of eye contact. Then was led to bed, where she did a quick massage, rimming (which was great), and more BBBJ with tons of eye contact which I enjoyed. Moved onto some 69 and I got to perform some DATY on that nice bald kitty. Then she put on the cover and rode me CG and RCG with DFK. After doing this for some time, we then switched to mish and more DFK, before finishing in doggy. That ass was too much to handle for me haha in a good way of course. I wanted to get another pop out, but time was finished.

E: 2.8. hr.

Are: Definitely would, but want to see some other girls from this lineup to compare.

Overall Chanel was a great time, can't complain.

Dopema
02-15-19, 01:51
She was OK aims to please; too thick for my taste tho; really bad cigarette breath also. BBFS and CIP.

Wanted to try someone new a few days ago, and ended up seeing Cora.

P: The pics are always fake with this agency.

L: Her stats are supposedly DD, 5'3, 100 . . . But she looked more like C (natural), 5'5, 115. This was great by me, since many of these Kgirls are too damn skinny for my tastes. But, it sure would be nice if I wasn't rolling the dice every time I go to an asian place.

E: Not bad, strong accent but enough for light convo.

A: Here is where Cora shines -- she was very comfortable right from the start and we were able to build solid chemistry. At no point did I feel like she was going down a checklist, which is often the case with Asian places. She asked whether I wanted shower first or later, and I said later and we went right at it.

S: All the things I wanted. . . DFK, FIV, BBBJ, BBFS w / CIP. Light chat and a quick shower afterward. GFE style.

E: Her rates are 180/260. I just had the half hour.

Are. For sure. She does all the services I want, has passable English, and doesn't look anorexic. Cora is solid.

Caveat: If you are really picky about faces or think normal BMI is "fat", you may want to pass. Otherwise, Cora is definitely worth a try.

OCpyro
02-17-19, 06:14
Saw Cora and Kiko from CaKdolls. Cora was fun, and is everything as described in other posts.

Kiko was just Ok. Skinny, Japanese, not too attractive to me, but YMMV. She is the girl in the pics, and has Bush, if your tired of all the shaved poons out there. Service was good, but just no chemistry.

Dopema
02-17-19, 15:22
BBFS with Kiko?

Saw Cora and Kiko from CaKdolls. Cora was fun, and is everything as described in other posts.

Kiko was just Ok. Skinny, Japanese, not too attractive to me, but YMMV. She is the girl in the pics, and has Bush, if your tired of all the shaved poons out there. Service was good, but just no chemistry.

Bastard Chorum
02-18-19, 02:59
The photos of her really was too attractive to miss, so I TOFTT.

Photos: *sighs* Not her at all.

Looks: On the other hand, she's quite pretty in her own right. Strong jawline, coy smile, and height gives her a very statuesque look. 5'8", tan skin, natural small Cs with large eraser nipples. Slim frame with lanky arms and long legs, although not as tight in the trunk area. I wouldn't second guess her if she said she did model work. Straight jet black hair to the middle of her back. Average ass.

English: Broken phrases. Understandable.

Attitude: Friendly but a bit reserved. Not sure if it's because she just got here from Korea or something else. Needs a little encouragement and / or direction. Not much of a script aside from the shower routine (no preview). She could be slowly piecing together her own script as she continues on.

Service: Decent DFK and above average BBBJ. She likes to do a lot of licking when she's down there. One thing I enjoyed the most was her overall responsiveness. She will slowly gyrated and position herself to get the right angle and pressure during DATY and moan for your ears enjoyment. Same in K9. I like the audio feedback and sounds less fake and forced than other girls. Doesn't mean she isn't faking it but it sounds more genuine. Will go straight for condom after BBBJ.

Expense: $250.

Repeat: No, not too much stands out, other than she's above average prettier than what's available in OC and LA.

OCpyro
02-18-19, 04:34
BBFS with Kiko?No. I tried to get her to just hop on in cg. She had a surprised look, and grab a condom.

Humyiy
02-18-19, 22:28

I know these pictures. I saw this girl at hobbyshoplv over a year ago. She was really good. I don't know if it's the same girl. Anyone recognize these pics? Do you remember the name she went by?Which profile was the ad under?

OCpyro
02-19-19, 04:45
Which profile was the ad under?K-avengers.

ElonMusk
02-19-19, 08:43
Anyone here try Jade or Lindee?

MacNCheese
02-19-19, 12:21
Just started seeing ads for a new booker that supposedly moved down to OC from ktown. Anyone know if legit? Not too familiar with the LA scene but from searching could be the booker formerly known as frankyhawaiian?

http://happyangels.gfeincall.com/home

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/HappyAngels

Jackzter
02-19-19, 19:29
P. Definitely not, even the measurements they posted were off. The most obvious was that the listed weight was 5'5 but she was atleast 5'8.

L. average looks, average body with small breasts.

E. It was alright I guess, definitely enough to conversate somewhat.

A. Good attitude, a little quiet if anything.

S. Service was typical, nothing special. The one saving grace was that I asked for a massage due to having time left over and she gave a great full body massage. She said she had a CMT license and I wouldn't doubt it.

E - 260 for 1 hr, was also told that the half hour price went up but not sure how much.

Are. No. LOL.

Is it just me or is there a noticeable difference in service and general looks of the girls from CaKdolls vs Kupcake? I've always been disappoiinted by Kupcake and I've booked with them multiple times over a period of almost a year. If anyone has suggestions for girls at CAKdolls that are petite, skinny, good looking and nice breasts that would be much appreciated and I'm willing to trade info. Once again I am younger than the average monger so my criteria is a little higher but of course everyone is the same in wanting to get their money's worth.

AngelFreak
02-19-19, 22:01
I have partaken of Lindee. Extremely curvy, but extremely poor service.

K-avengers.

NoClue02
02-19-19, 23:19
Saw her name pop up, anyone made the visit? Pictures look cute but we all know that not the real person.

HapaBoy86
02-19-19, 23:26
I have partaken of Lindee. Extremely curvy, but extremely poor service.Yah, services with her has been very "YMMV".

TnaStylez
02-20-19, 02:21
Anyone here try Jade or Lindee?My notes say Lindee is a dud.

TnaStylez
02-20-19, 02:40
Is it just me or is there a noticeable difference in service and general looks of the girls from CaKdolls vs Kupcake? I've always been disappoiinted by Kupcake and I've booked with them multiple times over a period of almost a year. If anyone has suggestions for girls at CAKdolls that are petite, skinny, good looking and nice breasts that would be much appreciated and I'm willing to trade info. Once again I am younger than the average monger so my criteria is a little higher but of course everyone is the same in wanting to get their money's worth.Thanks for the review. Do a search for Mio from CAKdolls. BTW age has nothing to do with it. We all know 18-27 is a women's prime. There are plenty of old dudes with money that want to break young girls in and the bookers give them first crack at their new girls.

Blarharse
02-20-19, 03:58
I have partaken of Lindee. Extremely curvy, but extremely poor service.How would you rate her face and body, purely in terms of looks? Thanks.

ElonMusk
02-20-19, 09:48
What about jade?

PanamaPhil
02-20-19, 16:21
I like AL since it often provides a features section to review offerings. She is older than her pics and even though LFK, DATY, CIM was on the menu she did not perform. A real clock watcher and complainer. Her BBBJ was so-so and at 2. 4 will not repeat.

Kerkerker
02-20-19, 23:53
Just TOFTT on happyangels.

Booked Mina, then I realized I used to see her by a different name at LA, M.

Kind of a typical setup but the session was pretty good, think she is around 27/28 instead of the 23 in ad.

Face is ok but she has a nice rack and butt.

She said she's helping her friend out on this place since it's new and that there will be two new girls from korea. Going to see how the new girls compare with K-avengers, CAKdolls and Kupcake.

RealSexyPanda
02-21-19, 04:31

Kind of a typical setup but the session was pretty good, think she is around 27/28 instead of the 23 in ad.

She said she's helping her friend out on this place since it's new and that there will be two new girls from korea. Going to see how the new girls compare with K-avengers, CAKdolls and Kupcake.Thanks for the intel. How did you TOFTT if it was a good session?

JohnHada
02-21-19, 12:30
Does anyone have asianworld2000 phone number? I really want to see flynn. Thanks!

Xmul22
02-21-19, 13:04
Thanks for the intel. How did you TOFTT if it was a good session?It's a completely new agency, and he tried it out, and reported back that it's good and legit. Taking one for the team doesn't necessarily result in bad sessions.

Take note that this user only has 2 posts to their name though. Going to wait to see the network build up or others claim that it's legit.

Xmul22
02-21-19, 13:07
Does anyone have asianworld2000 phone number? I really want to see flynn. Thanks!Email them, asianworld2000@gmail.com, to get the phone #. IIRC, Flynn only sees people who have already seen other girls in asianworld.

AmongP
02-21-19, 13:52
Email them, asianworld2000@gmail.com, to get the phone #. IIRC, Flynn only sees people who have already seen other girls in asianworld.I'm seeing her tomorrow.

Will keep y'all posted, it's been month since I last saw her.

James D 2004
02-21-19, 14:24
Thanks for the review. Do a search for Mio from CAKdolls. BTW age has nothing to do with it. We all know 18-27 is a women's prime. There are plenty of old dudes with money that want to break young girls in and the bookers give them first crack at their new girls.Asia gets the first crack, then Europe, then Canada, finally here. The US market is the least competitive.

DHorn420
02-21-19, 14:45
Wanted to fuck some of kgirls in the OC area but not sure who is popular in the area. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Pretty face, nice ass. Lots of DFK and BBBJCIM is mainly what I'm looking for.

Jackzter
02-21-19, 14:48
Email them, asianworld2000@gmail.com, to get the phone #. IIRC, Flynn only sees people who have already seen other girls in asianworld.Do you know if asianworld has a website or anything?

JungleFun
02-21-19, 16:31

She said she's helping her friend out on this place since it's new and that there will be two new girls from korea. Going to see how the new girls compare with K-avengers, CAKdolls and Kupcake.She went by haru when she was with M.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/haru-escort-los-angeles-436108

Mobys Dick
02-21-19, 18:00
Just started seeing ads for a new booker that supposedly moved down to OC from ktown. Anyone know if legit? Not too familiar with the LA scene but from searching could be the booker formerly known as frankyhawaiian?

http://happyangels.gfeincall.com/home

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/HappyAngelsCalled and went through the usual screening. Two available and booked Mina. She looked older than her pics but still an attractive K-girl spinner. Good BBBJ, FIA, CIM, no FK, and good Doggie. Nice incall location, been there before. Donation 2. 6. She was eager and willing. She mentioned two friends showing up within the next couple of days. Would repeat but will wait to see who shows up next.

Kdubya
02-21-19, 20:40
Ari from asianworld2000 is always a great time.

Wanted to fuck some of kgirls in the OC area but not sure who is popular in the area. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Pretty face, nice ass. Lots of DFK and BBBJCIM is mainly what I'm looking for.

Nom605
02-21-19, 22:24
She went by haru when she was with M.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/haru-escort-los-angeles-436108Then is it safe to say I should expect same type of service she used to provided with being at 'M'?

Huehue1337
02-21-19, 23:26
I'll be in town for this weekend and I'm wondering who I should see? I've seen both of them before, but it's been a while.

DHorn420
02-21-19, 23:33
Wanted to fuck some of kgirls in the OC area but not sure who is popular in the area. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Pretty face, nice ass. Lots of DFK and BBBJCIM is mainly what I'm looking for.Also anyone worth seeing from the kup-cake line up? Thanks in advance everyone.

Kvccxz
02-22-19, 21:59
Don't waste your time on Lisa at kupcake.

Left halfway through the hour that's how bad.

DHorn420
02-23-19, 02:58
Ari from asianworld2000 is always a great time.I'm not cleared through that agency. They told me that I need to get "network through HX" or some safe shit on my HX profile. So trying to get that going first, I have sent my work info and personal info and they still don't let me see anyone, they have replied at least through my emails and letting me know how else I can go about it through HX. Recommend anyone else?

DHorn420
02-23-19, 03:02
Called and went through the usual screening. Two available and booked Mina. She looked older than her pics but still an attractive K-girl spinner. Good BBBJ, FIA, CIM, no FK, and good Doggie. Nice incall location, been there before. Donation 2. 6. She was eager and willing. She mentioned two friends showing up within the next couple of days. Would repeat but will wait to see who shows up next.Let us know when you go back and see the other two, I got cleared through with that agency but have not seen reviews on their girls so haven't pulled the trigger. Have you seen any of the LA girls? And if so, which one would you say she can compare to in looks. Any info appreciated.

DHorn420
02-23-19, 03:03
Don't waste your time on Lisa at kupcake.

Left halfway through the hour that's how bad.I'm clear to visit the girls through this agency LOL but sounds like the girls might be a bust then?? Anyone else from this agency you can recommend?

ElonMusk
02-23-19, 12:37
Anyone know the pass to the ca-kdolls website? Its private now.

AmongP
02-23-19, 13:22
Just saw Flynn again, wow she is just so beautiful and has amazing service. She hasn't aged a bit and her body was nicely tan, of course service was still amazing. I didn't realize how funny she was, she got real comfortable with me and started telling me stories about her life down in SD. Had an amazing time, great body 9/10 with 10/10 in the looks department (imo). She's more of a sweet girl service type and very sensual, definitely knows how to please. There are many reviews about her here, and to me she's one of my ATF.

I think she's the hottest agency girl right now but I haven't seen many yet.

She's gone and won't return until 3 weeks from now. Sad.

TWill182
02-23-19, 14:11
Has been disappointing to me. Going to avoid for awhile. Pics are way off from actual.

Fuzion
02-23-19, 16:39
Is there any reason a K booker would text you directly out of nowhere?

I just got a random "hi" from the booker that has Caramel, Kate, Happi ends in 1869. They are legit K and not bait and switch Chinese.

Were they compromised? Should I reply and text back? Are they trying to see who is still active? Any thoughts appreciated. Haven't booked with them in a couple of years. Last I saw was the amazing Nana from them.

Thanks in advance.

Dakegg
02-23-19, 21:23
I don't know who I hate more, the Asian agency using the fake pics or the dumbasses who rate them positive.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AsianTorranceHot

HapaBoy86
02-23-19, 22:01
I don't know who I hate more, the Asian agency using the fake pics or the dumbasses who rate them positive.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AsianTorranceHotI agree with you but also hx is all about networking. Regardless, if you know that this dimsum org is bait & switch. Guys will just take it as a fuck it "I won't be back" and take the loss for the $.

Get the network and "move on".

HapaBoy86
02-23-19, 22:07
Anyone know the pass to the ca-kdolls website? Its private now.From my talks with booker. Too many guys do not understand.

Don't text 5 times in a day, text every 10 minutes for several times, asking for BBFS in first text, or cuss in a text because you don't answer my texts, and there is more.

Booker is in control and if she wants to make it pw protected again than blame it on the guys who just don't get it.

Will booker open it up again that's up to booker.

MacNCheese
02-24-19, 00:59

I just got a random "hi" from the booker that has Caramel, Kate, Happi ends in 1869. Haven't used that booker, but I've gotten random texts from other low volume bookers trying to drum up business. If not interested I would just ignore it.

TactlessOne
02-24-19, 01:31

I just got a random "hi" from the booker that has Caramel, Kate, Happi ends in 1869. They are legit K and not bait and switch Chinese.

Were they compromised? Should I reply and text back? Are they trying to see who is still active? Any thoughts appreciated. Haven't booked with them in a couple of years. Last I saw was the amazing Nana from them.

Thanks in advance.I contacted them a while back and Caramel / Happi weren't working, so the booker gave me a number for the 1004 k agency based out of Anaheim. I only used them once because the provider, Rose, told me halfway through that 2 x was 300 (not 260) and that since she was giving me a massage, she would be too tired. My fault for not confirming price / menu upfront and assuming it was the same as Caramel. That booker texts me occasionally letting me know when the lineup changes. It's probably nothing to worry about, but if you are concerned you should wait until you see a new review pop up.

ID2468
02-24-19, 02:13

Thanks in advance.Same here and the last time I was in contact with that agency was booking for Nana.

TheBagel
02-24-19, 06:10
Any take on these k-girls: Sky, Jin-Ju, Cute J, Lexi, Lisa, Aurora, Asia?

Looking for a cute girl with a nice ass.

DHorn420
02-24-19, 13:11
Wanted to fuck some of kgirls in the OC area but not sure who is popular in the area. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Pretty face, nice ass. Lots of DFK and BBBJCIM is mainly what I'm looking for. I'm pretty cleared to go with most kgirl agency except for asianworld2000, any Intel please let me know. PM or here is fine.

Mobys Dick
02-24-19, 15:17
Same here and the last time I was in contact with that agency was booking for Nana.I have been using this agency for awhile and yes they do periodically text me to let me know who is on. Have seen Caramel, Happi, and Nika. Caramel and Happi both older than their pics and do a decent job overall, offering BBBJ, CIM, DATY, no DFK or DATO and covered FS. Nika on the other hand was younger and provided outstanding gymnastics including BBFS.

OCaznLuvr
02-24-19, 15:49

Thanks in advance.Same here but was contacted by a different number ending in 5760. The booker indicated a new provider ("Happi") was in town. They quickly corrected themselves with the new provider's name advertised for another location (BP). I have always assumed the locations are somehow related.

I haven't visited either location for at least 6 months so I too thought it was strange getting a text now. Perhaps business is slow or 1 booker is more aggressive than the other.

I don't want to create any more paranoia than already exists, but given all of the current events, it's important to stay vigilant and share info. Be safe!

Fuzion
02-24-19, 19:52

Thanks in advance.I texted back and all is safe. They just said come back next week. Just wanted to confirm out of an abundance of caution.

I haven't seen anyone other than Nana, and she was great. How's the rest of the lineup -- recommended? I like skinny, fake tits. Prefer younger, but as long as not grandma, should be ok.

BonerAppetitty
02-24-19, 21:23
Booker 5760 is legit. You must be talking about Tina. Yes, some bookers are more aggressive and try to bring back old customers. It's hard for smaller bookers without CV. Clients are disappearing when they don't know who's available or good. I rotate between many bookers so I know who are busy and who are not so busy. For background, I have used most K-girl bookers you guys mentioned in LA and OC threads as well as most who advertised on CV in LA and OC before. I still know of 100+ girls to choose from just like when CV was around.

Still using bookers you guys complained about in LA and OC. I have been happy with their recommendations and managed to steer away from all girls you would eventually complained about. Aside from repeats, I always TOFTT based on which pics I like more. I stop going to some bookers who don't seem to have new girls or don't post pics. I don't expect girls in the pics but I can tell certain things based on the pics.

So I haven't used booker 1869 since CV went down because I thought there were only Caramel. I think still legit. I feel left out that only a very few bookers send random "hi" to me so far. A couple bookers texted a number I haven't used in a few years. I confirmed their identity by asking a couple of questions. We never say anything unlawful and if I visit and it smells funny then I can just walk out, right?

Same here but was contacted by a different number ending in 5760. The booker indicated a new provider ("Happi") was in town. They quickly corrected themselves with the new provider's name advertised for another location (BP). I have always assumed the locations are somehow related.

I haven't visited either location for at least 6 months so I too thought it was strange getting a text now. Perhaps business is slow or 1 booker is more aggressive than the other.

I don't want to create any more paranoia than already exists, but given all of the current events, it's important to stay vigilant and share info. Be safe!

Kerkerker
02-25-19, 17:05
Has been disappointing to me. Going to avoid for awhile. Pics are way off from actual.Only went to kupcake and happyangels.

I agree kupcake photo is way off, like only matches 40 50 percent, happyangels was like 70 80, going to see how kA-girlfriends are.

KimchiPowerJP
02-25-19, 23:29
I have partaken of Lindee. Extremely curvy, but extremely poor service.Same here. She is lazy. Not willing to do much. Ask 2nd, she gave me attitude, just laid there.

DHorn420
02-26-19, 00:02
Kupcake is not worth it and Happyangels is?

Only went to kupcake and happyangels.

I agree kupcake photo is way off, like only matches 40 50 percent, happyangels was like 70 80, going to see how kA-girlfriends are.

BonerAppetitty
02-26-19, 09:30
If you want to try Kupcake, wait for Aurora to come back. Not girl in the pics but pretty nonetheless. Nice ass nice tits slim and hot body with a pretty face and good service. YMMV. She was in Las Vegas before. Many LA guys know about Wawa and Lexi already so search for their posts. Sky uses the same name and pics as Sky in the Bay so check her reviews on EroticMonkey.

I don't go to this agency often but the girls I saw were worth repeating. I don't know who TWill saw to be that disappointed. Most of the time I just want to unload and move on so I don't remember enough details to recommend.

You could also try Mina and Patra if available from Happyangels. Again LA guys already posted about them.

Kupcake is not worth it and Happyangels is?

MayoKr
02-26-19, 12:32
Have you seen Tina? Who would you recommend Shana or Tina. Tina seems to be new and doesn't have any review. Anyone have any details about her?

Booker 5760 is legit. You must be talking about Tina.

Xmul22
02-26-19, 15:09
Anyone know the pass to the ca-kdolls website? Its private now.Not only that, but the kupcake site is gone too. (and its password doesn't work with ca-kdolls, FYI: P).

MacNCheese
02-26-19, 15:45
Have you seen Tina? Who would you recommend Shana or Tina. Tina seems to be new and doesn't have any review. Anyone have any details about her?Haven't seen Tina but have been curious about her. Shana gave me good service and encouraged msog. She's petite and very slim. Natural B cups if I remember correctly. 7. 5 in looks. She works out of a residential house which feels a little strange the first time. Only negative for me is that the two times I saw her the house reeked of cigarettes when you first walk in, though bedroom was fine.

RealSexyPanda
02-26-19, 17:14
Has anyone ever used the pinkislands booker (Asuka) for other providers?

Conheovang714
02-27-19, 15:36
Not only that, but the kupcake site is gone too. (and its password doesn't work with ca-kdolls, FYI: P).Kupcake site still same except ending is now. Live.

Fuzion
02-28-19, 11:31
Looking for a recommendation of a K doll that has the fakest / large implants that is a skinny spinner or muscular (or close, I don't like thick or fat). Basically a girl with a body like Danielle Derek but Korean or more muscular and not thick.

Is any around at the moment? Does Shannon fit the bill? LA works too.

Any suggestions welcome over PM too.

Bastard Chorum
02-28-19, 21:04
Looking for a recommendation of a K doll that has the fakest / large implants that is a skinny spinner or muscular (or close, I don't like thick or fat). Basically a girl with a body like Danielle Derek but Korean or more muscular and not thick.

Any suggestions welcome over PM too.Look into Glow or Mindy7 in LA.

RealSexyPanda
03-01-19, 12:37
Making some arrangements this weekend for a K girl in LA.

The last Kgirl I had from a Vegas agency rushed me and didn't offer multiple pops.

Are the LA girls the same?

TnaStylez
03-01-19, 13:41
Recommendations for kgirls that does greek for minimal charge?

NoClue02
03-01-19, 21:12
Saw the profile pop up on HX, anyone has any info on this? Picture look real.

HapaBoy86
03-02-19, 04:43
Saw the profile pop up on HX, anyone has any info on this? Picture look real.I highly doubt that will be the girl when you walk into the door!

HapaBoy86
03-02-19, 04:44
Recommendations for kgirls that does greek for minimal charge?Good luck with a getting a kgirl with greek for minimal charge. I only know of one who allows it.

JungleFun
03-02-19, 22:03

Any suggestions welcome over PM too.Rose was the closest to what you described, I haven't seen sexy shannon but I have a feeling she may be built like that as well.

ElonMusk
03-03-19, 08:38
Indy azn Jane. Any intel on this one?

HumblePie
03-03-19, 11:03

Any suggestions welcome over PM too.Glow is the perfect spinner with fake tits!

NoClue02
03-03-19, 14:06
I highly doubt that will be the girl when you walk into the door!Yea, they took a day to reply to pm and it cost like those high end places.

JohnPot
03-03-19, 14:12
Her quote is $400/ hr. I want to TOFTT, but this is way out of my price range.

Saw the profile pop up on HX, anyone has any info on this? Picture look real.

Kerkerker
03-03-19, 20:46
If you want to try Kupcake, wait for Aurora to come back. Not girl in the pics but pretty nonetheless. Nice ass nice tits slim and hot body with a pretty face and good service. YMMV. She was in Las Vegas before. Many LA guys know about Wawa and Lexi already so search for their posts. Sky uses the same name and pics as Sky in the Bay so check her reviews on EroticMonkey.

I don't go to this agency often but the girls I saw were worth repeating. I don't know who TWill saw to be that disappointed. Most of the time I just want to unload and move on so I don't remember enough details to recommend.

You could also try Mina and Patra if available from Happyangels. Again LA guys already posted about them.Visited Mina again, had a decent time. Talked with her and like Boner mentioned, she was at LA before, it seems like the girls rotate all around between LA, OC since it's so near.

Mrmd8891
03-04-19, 13:19
Visited Mina again, had a decent time. Talked with her and like Boner mentioned, she was at LA before, it seems like the girls rotate all around between LA, OC since it's so near.Double yup on this Aurora girl. She's fine and has a great service.

ItsMe103
03-04-19, 17:31
Indy azn Jane. Any intel on this one?Pics are a close resemblance. She's hot. Holder. Late 30's or early 40's. Has somewhat of an asian / native american look. Good service. Great BBBJ. CFS. Long sexy black hair. Nice bolt ons. Overall good service. Would reccomend.

PowerMango
03-04-19, 22:16
Cool that aurora is here and has good reviews. Any info about height and age for aurora? She's listed as 5-2 and 22.

DHorn420
03-05-19, 23:05
What kgirls are worth visiting in OC? Any Intel would be greatly appreciated.

Mrmd8891
03-05-19, 23:13
She's probably late 20 early 30. Hard to tell with some of these Asian girls. Body is sick. Nicely done man maxes, skinny but a nice butt.

TnaStylez
03-06-19, 00:43
Good luck with a getting a kgirl with greek for minimal charge. I only know of one who allows it.No free lunch then. Any kgirls recommendations for greek? Covered is fine.

PowerMango
03-06-19, 13:30
She's probably late 20 early 30. Hard to tell with some of these Asian girls. Body is sick. Nicely done man maxes, skinny but a nice butt.Thanks. You're right, it is hard to tell, but good to know.