PDA

View Full Version : Racine / Kenosha

Myzippy1
09-29-18, 13:44
Well I have been doing this for years and made a big mistake today. I saw a girl who calls herself BRITTANY. What a waste of time and money! She laid there like a dead fish. She was not the girl I wanted to see at all. Didn't want to talk just get it over with. Even had me pick up cigerettes and a Dr. Pepper for her. She did not look good at all. I will NOT make that mistake again. Her number begins with 319. I think she was still messed up from last night. Save your money and look elsewhere. Zippy.

NitroPimp
09-29-18, 15:07
Well I have been doing this for years and made a big mistake today. I saw a girl who calls herself BRITTANY. What a waste of time and money! She laid there like a dead fish. She was not the girl I wanted to see at all. Didn't want to talk just get it over with. Even had me pick up cigerettes and a Dr. Pepper for her. She did not look good at all. I will NOT make that mistake again. Her number begins with 319. I think she was still messed up from last night. Save your money and look elsewhere. Zippy.You created a whole blog for this?

NitroPimp
11-25-18, 15:05
I don't know what's going on here but rumors say that place was sold. I stopped in and although she had left for a while, Annie was back.

Annie's one of those 50 plus heavy breasted very Oriental looking providers. Roaming tickles too much, so I save that for the main event.

Her English is tough to understand so there's not much conversation. I just wanted to let all you longer is out there know that she is back.

I was happy to see her and kept a smile on my face through the massage and out the door! Will be back.

Kampyone
11-27-18, 10:58
Over the long weekend I spent a portion of two days without luck. Due to the holiday weekend, this is a YMMV for places being closed. Nothing new here, but in case anyone was wondering.

Sunflower. I accidently clanked the door chimes really loud and must have interrupted someone. Sorry. Typical 40-50 ish AMP lady greeted me. Wearing jeans, possibly hiding a tummy, told me to come back in 20 minutes. I couldn't do that due to time constraints.

VIP. Door was locked but OPEN light was on. This was strange. Phone went right to message. They are open, though. Yuyu and Kiki are working.

Shanghai- 15 minutes before closing, I saw a short, slightly chunky gal, but fit, not fat, climbing the ladder to turn their sign off. She was wearing shorts and a t shirt.

Pink (52nd) - Car was in lot. OPEN light was on but it was dark inside. Like absolutely no lights on.

63rd St (whatever they are called. Violet? - place was closed.

OK Sure
11-27-18, 15:36
Still part of the CoCo empire?

63rd St (whatever they are called. Violet? - place was closed.

Kampyone
11-28-18, 11:02
Still part of the CoCo empire?I haven't been inside in a long time. However, a couple of months ago I saw an older white guy getting out of the car that is always parked there. I think he might be the owner and / or husband of Coco or someone. With all the other options in the area, this place is off the list. I just drove by because I was nearby anyway and sometimes its fun just to take a look for no reason.

Member #5933
11-28-18, 12:12
Drive 30 min north to 113 and greenfield west allis milwaukee and have a really good time with a bonus massage LOL. You can all thank me later LOL.

DomCorazon
11-29-18, 23:40
Stopped in. Decent looking MT sitting up front. Went with the hour although she wanted to do half. She had some moves to make it feel like a good massage but it wasn't that great. About 20 minutes in we started to do the dance. I thought it was going to end well but she only offered ss. Asked her to show some skin to set the mood but she also declined, so did I. Paper towel wipe down before the hot towel. I was in the first room with double tables and a couch.

JustAMonger
11-30-18, 15:09
Stopped in. Decent looking MT sitting up front. Went with the hour although she wanted to do half. She had some moves to make it feel like a good massage but it wasn't that great. About 20 minutes in we started to do the dance. I thought it was going to end well but she only offered ss. Asked her to show some skin to set the mood but she also declined, so did I. Paper towel wipe down before the hot towel. I was in the first room with double tables and a couch.Hi Dom,

Did you get a name from her? I ask because there are others who have found happiness.

I think that's getting to be a standard across the industry especially in the so-called legit spas. SS is a confirmation. No cop would ever perform SS for a spa girl, right?

Just curious what your tipping on a legit massage? I usually go 20. I think that's pretty fair.

DomCorazon
12-01-18, 14:11
Hi Dom,

Did you get a name from her? I ask because there are others who have found happiness.

I think that's getting to be a standard across the industry especially in the so-called legit spas. SS is a confirmation. No cop would ever perform SS for a spa girl, right?

Just curious what your tipping on a legit massage? I usually go 20. I think that's pretty fair.Did not ask and she didn't say name. If it's not a professional massage and there is no happiness you'll only get standard 20% out of me. If a legit awesome massage, my tip will show. HE standard fees apply. HE plus skin, etc my tip will show. She was wearing white pants and an Armani Exchange pink t-shirt.

Cabbie2
12-03-18, 18:11
I don't know what's going on here but rumors say that place was sold. I stopped in and although she had left for a while, Annie was back.

Annie's one of those 50 plus heavy breasted very Oriental looking providers. Roaming tickles too much, so I save that for the main event.

Her English is tough to understand so there's not much conversation. I just wanted to let all you longer is out there know that she is back.

I was happy to see her and kept a smile on my face through the massage and out the door! Will be back.I have known annie for a long time from the 2 previous locations she had a lift done her left one is very sensitive. She would lift her shirt let me play with the right one, she let me touch left and pointed out a lump on it. Poor surgery.

Kampyone
12-09-18, 17:15
Saw Yuyu the other day. I think her enthusiasm has slowed down recently. She's still worth a visit and you'll get a good massage and nice time to boot.

And I drove by again last night (Saturday) on my way home and the OPEN sign was off at 8:30. Looked like they closed shop for an early night.

JustAMonger
12-12-18, 09:48
Saw Yuyu the other day. I think her enthusiasm has slowed down recently. She's still worth a visit and you'll get a good massage and nice time to boot.

And I drove by again last night (Saturday) on my way home and the OPEN sign was off at 8:30. Looked like they closed shop for an early night.Yes, her enthusiasm has been down lately. You probably can't expect her to be at maximum level everyday it's just too much.

Best time is to catch her in the morning when she's fresh and hygiene is good.

As far as them being closed early, they probably want to get out on a Saturday too. Looks like they fix their sign or bought a new one.

MASSAGE OPEN flashing away.

Trogon
12-22-18, 19:32
Saw melody twice in2 weeks as I was staying in Racine.

She's not for everyone but at the end of the day awesome BJ skills.

Keep in mind no incall or car so you need to do some work to see her.

Great price.

So if your looking for a gilf experience she's available. Hitting on hard time.

Seniors only please as she is nervous about new guys.

NitroPimp
12-26-18, 20:59
Stopped in the other day and found out that a former girl from well over a year ago is back. She hasn't missed a beat, LOL!

Trogon
12-28-18, 13:37
Saw melody twice in2 weeks as I was staying in Racine.

She's not for everyone but at the end of the day awesome BJ skills.

Keep in mind no incall or car so you need to do some work to see her.

Great price.

So if your looking for a gilf experience she's available. Hitting on hard time.

Seniors only please as she is nervous about new guys.Guys please don't ask for her number.

What is the saying.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Too much drama for me

Seacrest out.

Ben Spend
12-28-18, 16:44
Guys please don't ask for her number.

What is the saying.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Too much drama for me

Seacrest out.Bad news includes drama and bait & switch. Complains about guys we give her number to. Calls them "fake". Legitimate seniors. Also has a profile on WYP.

PNR2004
12-29-18, 13:52
Bad news includes drama and bait & switch. Complains about guys we give her number to. Calls them "fake". Legitimate seniors. Also has a profile on WYP.I have been on WYP for a while. Very few ladies on their. Never any luck. Interested in everyone else's experience.

Ben Spend
12-30-18, 10:34
I have been on WYP for a while. Very few ladies on their. Never any luck. Interested in everyone else's experience.Haven't gone beyond creating a profile. Not sure of cost vs. SA.

DrivinAround
12-30-18, 17:03
Bad news includes drama and bait & switch. Complains about guys we give her number to. Calls them "fake". Legitimate seniors. Also has a profile on WYP.I know all about her drama. I also know about her profile on wyp. I have not experienced a bait & switch by her though.

Ben Spend
01-02-19, 09:44
I know all about her drama. I also know about her profile on wyp. I have not experienced a bait & switch by her though.Would like to hear your experience with her.

Zeuss
01-04-19, 01:30
I have been on WYP for a while. Very few ladies on their. Never any luck. Interested in everyone else's experience.I've had mixed experiences there, similar to SA. I like that you can come and go as far as billing compared to SA's steep monthly fees. There are more women on SA but not sure how many are legit. Both have way too many flakes! I try to keep my blind offers down on WYP, especially if their first date sounds tame. That's what you're bidding on.

I know all about her drama. I also know about her profile on wyp. I have not experienced a bait & switch by her though.She has potential if she wants to, but erratic hosting and no wheels really limits her base.

OK Sure
01-09-19, 12:16
Yeah I dropped through there on this news to hear " We have new girl, if you like come back" Got shorted time but got the job done.

Stopped in the other day and found out that a former girl from well over a year ago is back. She hasn't missed a beat, LOL!

Kampyone
01-15-19, 10:49
Went to VIP twice in the past month and saw Yuyu both times. She worth seeing.

And for the life of me, I still can't figure out the other girls name. Is it Cici or SheShe? Well I asked Yuyu and I thought this would straighten it out and I think she said KeeShe. I think the common denominator is -ee-ee. The -ee-ee girl is better looking, very thin, very small but does legit only. YMMV.

ScooterAllCity
01-15-19, 12:44
Went to VIP twice in the past month and saw Yuyu both times. She worth seeing.

And for the life of me, I still can't figure out the other girls name. Is it Cici or SheShe? Well I asked Yuyu and I thought this would straighten it out and I think she said KeeShe. Let's hope it's not He-She!!

AddictedToAmp
01-16-19, 02:34
I'm not a fan anymore, unless perhaps they get new (or additional) talent. Saw Jessica (I think), I've seen her a number of times over the past year. I preferred Lilly, and Amy even more, before Lilly. And Yuyu before all of them.

Anyway I got interrupted 6 times by people coming in the door. She also left the room two or three other times for undisclosed reasons, she also answered the phone twice, and she wasted at least ten minutes of my time or more, using her Google Translate App, trying to talk me into doing Chinese Cupping, to which I said NO to, like a million times. She would turn on some pre-recorded sales pitch in English, and it was just awful. I would say no, and give her an explanation. Then, she would do it all again. It was so annoying! Anyway, what could be worse for a clandestine AMP visit, than cupping? "Why do you have 6 giant round red bruises on your back, dear?" (actually I'm not married, but still....).

So my hour massage was around twenty minutes. When it was HE time, it was VERY rushed because she finally let one of you in and you were waiting in the next room, listening. It was just a terrible waste of time and money. She's moderately attractive, but still, I don't see the appeal, and why 6 of you , 7 counting me, would come there in one hour.

Member #5933
01-16-19, 08:19
I'm not a fan anymore, unless perhaps they get new (or additional) talent. Saw Jessica (I think), I've seen her a number of times over the past year. I preferred Lilly, and Amy even more, before Lilly. And Yuyu before all of them.

Anyway I got interrupted 6 times by people coming in the door. She also left the room two or three other times for undisclosed reasons, she also answered the phone twice, and she wasted at least ten minutes of my time or more, using her Google Translate App, trying to talk me into doing Chinese Cupping, to which I said NO to, like a million times. She would turn on some pre-recorded sales pitch in English, and it was just awful. I would say no, and give her an explanation. Then, she would do it all again. It was so annoying! Anyway, what could be worse for a clandestine AMP visit, than cupping? "Why do you have 6 giant round red bruises on your back, dear?" (actually I'm not married, but still....).

So my hour massage was around twenty minutes. When it was HE time, it was VERY rushed because she finally let one of you in and you were waiting in the next room, listening. It was just a terrible waste of time and money. She's moderately attractive, but still, I don't see the appeal, and why 6 of you , 7 counting me, would come there in one hour.Yes she is lousy. Bad massage bad HE. Non stop interruptions.

JustAMonger
01-16-19, 15:17
Yes she is lousy. Bad massage bad HE. Non stop interruptions.I went in around New Year's they don't answer the phone. Couldn't get in that night. Busy, busy! She was telling me. She must be doing something right there.

Member #5933
01-17-19, 08:37
I went in around New Year's they don't answer the phone. Couldn't get in that night. Busy, busy! She was telling me. She must be doing something right there.When its this or yuyu and the rest is ss I guess she wins. From here its 30 minutes to wondferful services? Also 40 minutes to good places in Illinois.

ReadyForRub
01-17-19, 17:08
When its this or yuyu and the rest is ss I guess she wins. From here its 30 minutes to wondferful services? Also 40 minutes to good places in Illinois.Where, please.

NitroPimp
01-18-19, 17:54
Where, please.Go to the Illinois side of the forums and and read up.

I've had my best times at exercise Spa in Mount Prospect.

NitroPimp
03-10-19, 10:07
I would say trouble in Cocotopia with the appointment situation. A couple of my friends on this and other forums I have made appointments and been turned away at the door.

This is happening quite frequently. I got to hand it to Coco. Her Spas are top-notch and the providers have gotten much better. Some of these Spas have gone from one to two customers a day to a more comfortable number.

Recently a friend made an appointment at Peony. He called ahead. Another Monger slipped in just ahead of him, she took him in and when he showed up at the door she had taking another who said he had an appointment. An argument ensued but the guy on the table got the time. That's how it goes.

I know how that goes and they know how that goes. If you beat the appointment in the door and they ask you if you called, you say yes and the other Monger gets turned away.

Man does that suck!

This is where the "one girl Spa" business model fails.

They need to be taking names on the appointments. (longer walks through the door, girl greets him).

" you call?

Ahhhh. Yes.

"what your name?

Ahhhh. Joe?

"No, sorry, I waiting for Mike. You come back one hour".

That's the way the conversation should go. Instead it's more like first come first serve even if you have an appointment. That pisses mongers off! I lost my cool a while back and stormed out. You could see by the look on her face she saw it coming too.

Try this, when you call one of the CocoTopia spas, give her your name weather fake or real and definitely ask for your girl. If you just call for an appointment to the spa there's a good chance you might get Coco. Because she answers the phone usually as the other girls English is horrible. She's like the dispatcher keeps an eye on each bar and who is busy and who is not. If the girl is busy she will meet you at the spa. Don't get me wrong, her Massage is excellent.

I just want to be on the table with the girl I know already.

Mr LoudMonger
03-19-19, 00:45
I would say trouble in Cocotopia with the appointment situation. A couple of my friends on this and other forums I have made appointments and been turned away at the door.

This is happening quite frequently. I got to hand it to Coco. Her Spas are top-notch and the providers have gotten much better. Some of these Spas have gone from one to two customers a day to a more comfortable number.

Recently a friend made an appointment at Peony. He called ahead. Another Monger slipped in just ahead of him, she took him in and when he showed up at the door she had taking another who said he had an appointment. An argument ensued but the guy on the table got the time. That's how it goes.

I know how that goes and they know how that goes. If you beat the appointment in the door and they ask you if you called, you say yes and the other Monger gets turned away.

Man does that suck!

This is where the "one girl Spa" business model fails.

They need to be taking names on the appointments. (longer walks through the door, girl greets him).

" you call?

Ahhhh. Yes.

"what your name?

Ahhhh. Joe?

"No, sorry, I waiting for Mike. You come back one hour".

That's the way the conversation should go. Instead it's more like first come first serve even if you have an appointment. That pisses mongers off! I lost my cool a while back and stormed out. You could see by the look on her face she saw it coming too.

Try this, when you call one of the CocoTopia spas, give her your name weather fake or real and definitely ask for your girl. If you just call for an appointment to the spa there's a good chance you might get Coco. Because she answers the phone usually as the other girls English is horrible. She's like the dispatcher keeps an eye on each bar and who is busy and who is not. If the girl is busy she will meet you at the spa. Don't get me wrong, her Massage is excellent.

I just want to be on the table with the girl I know already.When CocoTopia was the SS empire, there were tumbleweeds rolling through the hallways, nobody was going. Now that they adopted a more user friendly attitude, they're all busy like all the time. And all are just one girl, plus Coco to pinch hit. I hate walking in and she's busy and says to wait an hour. That ain't happening.

NitroPimp
03-20-19, 07:38
When CocoTopia was the SS empire, there were tumbleweeds rolling through the hallways, nobody was going. Now that they adopted a more user friendly attitude, they're all busy like all the time. And all are just one girl, plus Coco to pinch hit. I hate walking in and she's busy and says to wait an hour. That ain't happening.In our post-millennial society where instant gratification no pun intended is demanded, it does seem like they need more help when we just show up unannounced. I really don't think they're that busy. The other day I went to a Coco Topia Spa I was the first customer, I came at 6 in the evening!

Proper handling of the customers is what's needed. Taking care of your called in appointments has to be Paramount. I think it is very rare that they call and don't show up.

I get it, the Chinese business model states that you should take the money that's in front of you. Heaven in Waukegan was the worst. I could be 5 minutes away, call, they would say come in, and as you pull in the parking lot you saw it another Monger walking in. Happened to me a few times.

So, more employees isn't the answer oh, they're not that busy. I'm sure if she thought they were that busy they would have more staff. This is why Coco is the pinch hitter.

Another Spa owner in Kenosha does the same thing. And it's a 10 minute drive between spas. A 10 minute wait is not so bad.

NitroPimp
06-20-19, 15:47
Wow, what an enthusiastic provider! Cute and a little bit hyper with a decent body period. Not fat at all. No rolls hanging over.

She seemed so happy that I was willing to wait a few minutes. I guess a lot of guys come in and book when they find out they have to wait more than a couple minutes.

She gave me a good firm massage. In a while since I've had that. Happy with the service and I highly recommend to give her a try at least once.

ILoveAmps
06-22-19, 17:45
Wow, what an enthusiastic provider! Cute and a little bit hyper with a decent body period. Not fat at all. No rolls hanging over.

She seemed so happy that I was willing to wait a few minutes. I guess a lot of guys come in and book when they find out they have to wait more than a couple minutes.

She gave me a good firm massage. In a while since I've had that. Happy with the service and I highly recommend to give her a try at least once.Nitro your box is full!

Ynormanb
06-26-19, 21:38

She gave me a good firm massage. In a while since I've had that. Happy with the service and I highly recommend to give her a try at least once.I decided to give Main Street a try since my local go to A1 closed. Agree with this post as far as the massage and personality of Mia. Unfortunately there was no happy ending. I was also disappointed that after another visitor came and was settled in another room, Mia returned and told me the hour massage was only 50 minutes. This is only the second time in my life I've left an AMP without a happy ending. Also only the second time I didn't tip after a massage.

JustAMonger
06-27-19, 15:45
I decided to give Main Street a try since my local go to A1 closed. Agree with this post as far as the massage and personality of Mia. Unfortunately there was no happy ending. I was also disappointed that after another visitor came and was settled in another room, Mia returned and told me the hour massage was only 50 minutes. This is only the second time in my life I've left an AMP without a happy ending. Also only the second time I didn't tip after a massage.Well, how did she look? How was her English? Did you get the table shower? Was she kind of nervous acting?

Lurker02
07-28-19, 23:05
Maybe its just me but I hate text only ads. I like the milfs sometimes and this one is text only. I just want to hear a voice, especially if I find no reports and she, or whoever, only wants text. Is it just me?

http://racine.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/massage-therapist/179722271316

NitroPimp
01-25-20, 02:34
It's Saturday Chinese New Years! Go in to your favorite Spa, bring some flowers for a bottle of champagne or whatever, and enjoy the company add a massage girl!

I know I did it, I was well rewarded!!

Mr LoudMonger
03-02-20, 16:55
Mia is officially not working at Main anymore. Not the usual re-shuffling of the deck at Cocotopia, she's gone for good. I hope she is replaced by someone good, there's been some real winners there, and some real losers.

NitroPimp
03-04-20, 20:31
Mia is officially not working at Main anymore. Not the usual re-shuffling of the deck at Cocotopia, she's gone for good. I hope she is replaced by someone good, there's been some real winners there, and some real losers.That's too bad I really liked Mia. It's just Main Street was too far away. That's a shame. She was a little bit hyper but very friendly and congenial.

NitroPimp
03-28-20, 12:13
Just wondering if anybody's had any experience here lately. Would like to trade stories.

I had a most horrible experience recently.

I might have gone back had I had more information on the providers. The girl who answers the phone Lori sounds drunk. Repeats herself over and over like a drunk. Claims great customer service but.

Oh well. I don't want to throw them under the bus but I don't want to attempt to go back if it's always like that. I'll PM you if you want.

Kampyone
04-22-20, 15:54
Just wondering if anybody's had any experience here lately. Would like to trade stories.

I had a most horrible experience recently.

I might have gone back had I had more information on the providers. The girl who answers the phone Lori sounds drunk. Repeats herself over and over like a drunk. Claims great customer service but.

Oh well. I don't want to throw them under the bus but I don't want to attempt to go back if it's always like that. I'll PM you if you want.Is Lori the skinny, 55 ish, or 35 ish going on 55 ish, kind of long dirty brown hair, odd accent or weird way of talking, smaller chested lady who sits at the desk? Years ago, when I was new to this, I walked in and the real MT was in use or not there. She said "Is it ok if I do your massage? Stupid me said sure. Stupid me even fell for the topless upcharge. Very lame massage. Very mechanical HE. All the passion of a doctor checking for a hernia. If she is the only option, walk away guys.

NitroPimp
05-15-20, 14:32
Is Lori the skinny, 55 ish, or 35 ish going on 55 ish, kind of long dirty brown hair, odd accent or weird way of talking, smaller chested lady who sits at the desk? Years ago, when I was new to this, I walked in and the real MT was in use or not there. She said "Is it ok if I do your massage? Stupid me said sure. Stupid me even fell for the topless upcharge. Very lame massage. Very mechanical HE. All the passion of a doctor checking for a hernia. If she is the only option, walk away guys.Actually, I never got to meet them. We set up the appointment over the phone. I guess they close really early and they were kind of nervous. I said I would be there by 6. They made all kinds of promises. I could have four hands for just $20 over the $50 fee.

I first talked to the other girl. She sounded confused and handed the phone off to Lori. They promised customer satisfaction blah blah blah. By this point I noticed Lori's voice sounded slurred. I headed up there and got there a few minutes before 6. Ring the buzzer, the buzzer doesn't work then I see the old note on the door to knock hard. So I start knocking. I start knocking louder. I called us phone number nobody answers, but I can hear the phone ringing on the inside. I knock harder. I call again. No answer.

It's kind of in "the hood" and I'm looking at these people walking around but everybody seemed to mind their own business. I go back in my car and contemplate. I didn't drive all this way for nothing, so I go back to the door and start banging and shaking the metal door. At this point oh, it's just plain embarrassing to be standing outside of a dump like this hole, when everybody in the neighborhood knows what it's all about.

At this point I'm pissed. I decided not to post it at the time but I thought about it and maybe I'll save somebody some trouble.

Anyhow, I called back the next day and the lady who answered the phone sounded like Lori, just not drunk. She introduced herself as "the manager". I'm pretty sure it was Lori. At any rate she said they close at 5 and they shouldn't have taken any appointments after 5, which was BS.

I'm picturing the place as a halfway house for ex-cons fresh out of the Pokey. I'm sure they're pretty slow and drink the day away. Probably some Monger showed up with an eight ball and that was the end of my appointment. I've heard they all live up above the spa in the apartments. In retrospect, from what I've read the place is a spot of last desperation. I'm pretty sure I'll never go there again.

RedPontiacX
10-01-20, 20:24
A rare occasion that a report would come from Racine. What this is like the 2nd Racine report of 2020? So I had to go without intel again. Went Wednesday, sign out front said Shiatsu Massage, I walked in and greeted 2 girls. My pick was Helen she was definitely above average. She gave a great massage, all the muscle groups well massaged. Helen was accommodating with my first visit. $60 for the hour, standard tip, masks and no gloves.

CoolerByTheLak
10-02-20, 15:07
A rare occasion that a report would come from Racine. What this is like the 2nd Racine report of 2020? So I had to go without intel again. Went Wednesday, sign out front said Shiatsu Massage, I walked in and greeted 2 girls. My pick was Helen she was definitely above average. She gave a great massage, all the muscle groups well massaged. Helen was accommodating with my first visit. $60 for the hour, standard tip, masks and no gloves.What is the local of this place please?

DomCorazon
10-03-20, 22:14
What is the local of this place please?It's A1 Go to Racine Massage forum post 752. I christened it steak sauce back in 2018, because of the obvious.

Newb10
10-05-20, 00:46
A rare occasion that a report would come from Racine. What this is like the 2nd Racine report of 2020? So I had to go without intel again. Went Wednesday, sign out front said Shiatsu Massage, I walked in and greeted 2 girls. My pick was Helen she was definitely above average. She gave a great massage, all the muscle groups well massaged. Helen was accommodating with my first visit. $60 for the hour, standard tip, masks and no gloves.Well, they were closed for much longer than the other places, so that would partially explain the lack of reports. I also stopped thinking about reporting on the place because it's just so reliable. You're going to get a good massage with a standard finish, but not much more than that to report. Probably should report once in a while though, I guess. If anyone has gotten more than that there recently, please PM me details. Generally I'm fine with the standard finish, but what I'm really looking for is someplace where I can get her wearing the same thing I am. Nothing, without having to go to some sketchy house.

RedPontiacX
10-29-20, 11:00
A rare report from Racine. I text and asked if Helen was available and she was. Went Wednesday, walked in and greeted by 2 girls, no waiting. I requested Helen because she is cute with a good attitude and gave a good massage last time. Stellar massage skills she was definitely above average. Helen was accommodating from start to finish, I will definitely keep this place in the rotation. Oh yes, masks required but no rubber gloves.

NitroPimp
10-31-20, 05:00
Mia is officially not working at Main anymore. Not the usual re-shuffling of the deck at Cocotopia, she's gone for good. I hope she is replaced by someone good, there's been some real winners there, and some real losers.You can find Mia at Pink Spa. It's the same one.

Mr LoudMonger
11-01-20, 14:24
You can find Mia at Pink Spa. It's the same one.Yeah, we keep in touch still. Never quite did make it out to her last place, in Naperville. Hate driving out that way.

KTown262
11-04-20, 18:03
Went there today for a hour massage. I got MIA who is cute and a good looking MT for Kenosha standards IMO.

Great massage! Went there happy and left satisfied. Standard price for hour and tip.

No mask for me and towel at all during massage. She gives a great massage and a better HE than most AMP experience in SE WI area. I like her technique and style. I go between this one and Spring in IL depending on what I want.

DomCorazon
11-07-20, 16:20
Went there today for a hour massage. I got MIA who is cute and a good looking MT for Kenosha standards IMO.

Great massage! Went there happy and left satisfied. Standard price for hour and tip.

No mask for me and towel at all during massage. She gives a great massage and a better HE than most AMP experience in SE WI area. I like her technique and style. I go between this one and Spring in IL depending on what I want.I'm guessing she won't disrobe for anyone unless for some reason she's into a monger. Or rather not like yuyu who would for anybody. You may want to go further south and check out X instead of spring. For the moment its pretty good down there.

Kampyone
11-28-20, 19:57
Did anyone else notice a "FOR SALE" sign on the spa formerly known as Sunshine (north 22nd) building? Wonder what that will mean for the business?

NitroPimp
11-30-20, 11:41
Did anyone else notice a "FOR SALE" sign on the spa formerly known as Sunshine (north 22nd) building? Wonder what that will mean for the business?Building for sale?

They would be stupid to kick the basement tenants out. Guaranteed income.

I have not been to ReSpa since the first week they opened.

DomCorazon
11-30-20, 14:34
Did anyone else notice a "FOR SALE" sign on the spa formerly known as Sunshine (north 22nd) building? Wonder what that will mean for the business?Sunflowers.

Kampyone
11-30-20, 17:28
Did anyone else notice a "FOR SALE" sign on the spa formerly known as Sunshine (north 22nd) building? Wonder what that will mean for the business?Its not the old Sunflower building as I wrote. It is the Main St building in Racine. I drove by about four or five AMPs that day and got confused about which one it was. Old age, I guess. So now the question is, what will Coco do?

Admin, please deduct five points from my account as a penalty.

NitroPimp
12-30-20, 18:02
I still laugh every time I see that "steak sauce", Domcorazon coined that term.

Not much to report, Annie still gives a great massage, and has the largest Asian mams I have seen in a long time.

Extra cautious, warns me not to tell. So I won't. Have seen the new girl CeeCee? She delivers also. Just a nice lady. Both of them.

Stop in and say hi. 2 girls, no wait.

RedPontiacX
03-20-21, 13:13
Sometimes you go more for a massage, or just as much for the massage as anything. So I went here because I always get great service. I got Cindy she asked hard medium or soft, I took the medium pressure. Even though I had to ask her to ease up a couple times but for the most part it was spot on. Later she told me "you good customer give good massage". Like a lot of you guys I have has my share of massages. I'm going to highly recommend Cindy. She is not a hottie like you guys have been tripping over lately but my experience was stellar from start to finish.

LukeSky737
03-31-21, 10:00
Sometimes you go more for a massage, or just as much for the massage as anything. So I went here because I always get great service. I got Cindy she asked hard medium or soft, I took the medium pressure. Even though I had to ask her to ease up a couple times but for the most part it was spot on. Later she told me "you good customer give good massage". Like a lot of you guys I have has my share of massages. I'm going to highly recommend Cindy. She is not a hottie like you guys have been tripping over lately but my experience was stellar from start to finish.Heya, so how was Cindy with teasing and preflip? Not by chance the Cindy from long ago steak sauce days? She was one of my firsts and favorites to get a massage from and always had an excellent attitude.

RedPontiacX
04-13-21, 20:31
Heya, so how was Cindy with teasing and preflip? Not by chance the Cindy from long ago steak sauce days? She was one of my firsts and favorites to get a massage from and always had an excellent attitude.Steak Sauce report from Racine. I text and asked if they had available appointment. I walked in and greeted by 2 girls, no waiting. Annie was off today I could tell Annie was not texting me because she knows me when I text and responds differently. Requested the hour with Cindy. Always a good attitude and stellar massage skills she was definitely above average. She was accommodating from start to finish, I will keep this place in the rotation.

Kampyone
05-08-21, 17:41
Last weekend I stopped at ReSpa (the old Sunflower) and was greeted by an older looking lady. I'd put her around 60? It was hard to tell, though. It appeared that she was the only one there and the clock was ticking on my vitamin V. (my first stop, VIP was busy with two of you guys or maybe some unsavory customers). I said "what the hey" and took an hour spot. I asked her name and it was Coco. Very original. This version of Coco was very playful. Her massage technique is something new. For me at least. I call it a speed massage. She did everything in fast motion. Me, not being particular about the massage so much, liked it. The best part was her doing a nice tease every time her hands moved near my hind quarters, which was quite often. She wasn't shy about reaching under, either. She was wearing a light sun dress and allowed me to roam underneath. Everything below was firm.

On the flip, she did another tease and then asked for money. The odd thing is that I put 40 on the chair under my clothes, which I never do. So I told her "under my clothes" and didn't have to deal with getting up and going through my pants. Finish was decent but nothing you don't get anywhere else. I tried reaching under for the pups, but got backed off. I think if you put more money out there, more might be available. I got that vibe, but I didn't want to spend any more.

Not sure if I'd repeat or not. Mostly because I fear she is past 60 years old. She was wearing a mask and I never got a real good look at her, so I might be way off. If anyone knows, please advise. The big plus is she is playful with her teasing. I can't stress that enough. YMMV.

DomCorazon
05-08-21, 18:18
Last weekend I stopped at ReSpa (the old Sunflower) and was greeted by an older looking lady. I'd put her around 60? It was hard to tell, though. It appeared that she was the only one there and the clock was ticking on my vitamin V. (my first stop, VIP was busy with two of you guys or maybe some unsavory customers). I said "what the hey" and took an hour spot. I asked her name and it was Coco. Very original. This version of Coco was very playful. Her massage technique is something new. For me at least. I call it a speed massage. She did everything in fast motion.
Not sure if I'd repeat or not. Mostly because I fear she is past 60 years old. She was wearing a mask and I never got a real good look at her, so I might be way off. If anyone knows, please advise. The big plus is she is playful with her teasing. I can't stress that enough. YMMV.I've run into that technique a couple places. Usually granny koreans. Each time I regret getting the hour. She liked grabbing the taint and pushed ss on the flip but then proceeded with L1. When I first walked in I thought I was getting the girl behind the counter but she just took my money. She looked younger than coco. Is that first room their only room? Pretty junkie table. I also made the mistake of going to bz. I realized on the table I saw her before, chloe, I think is her name. The most she would do is graze junior with her hand massaging my legs on the flip.

Mr LoudMonger
05-09-21, 14:50
Last weekend I stopped at ReSpa (the old Sunflower) and was greeted by an older looking lady. I'd put her around 60? It was hard to tell, though. It appeared that she was the only one there and the clock was ticking on my vitamin V. (my first stop, VIP was busy with two of you guys or maybe some unsavory customers). I said "what the hey" and took an hour spot. I asked her name and it was Coco. Very original. This version of Coco was very playful. Her massage technique is something new. For me at least. I call it a speed massage. She did everything in fast motion. Me, not being particular about the massage so much, liked it. The best part was her doing a nice tease every time her hands moved near my hind quarters, which was quite often. She wasn't shy about reaching under, either. She was wearing a light sun dress and allowed me to roam underneath. Everything below was firm.

On the flip, she did another tease and then asked for money. The odd thing is that I put 40 on the chair under my clothes, which I never do. So I told her "under my clothes" and didn't have to deal with getting up and going through my pants. Finish was decent but nothing you don't get anywhere else. I tried reaching under for the pups, but got backed off. I think if you put more money out there, more might be available. I got that vibe, but I didn't want to spend any more.

Not sure if I'd repeat or not. Mostly because I fear she is past 60 years old. She was wearing a mask and I never got a real good look at her, so I might be way off. If anyone knows, please advise. The big plus is she is playful with her teasing. I can't stress that enough. YMMV.I've seen Respa Coco recently too. First visit since ownership change over a year ago. Place hasn't been updated, still ultra dingy basement with some sort of strange hole in the floor covered by carpet. Probably won't repeat. Coco, she was older, rather nice; but frankly she talked almost non stop, saying things over and over, like "Coco is the best! Coco is number 1!" I kind of miss the days when I would see Yuyu over there and then I could be #1.

NitroPimp
05-18-21, 10:15
Some of you have gotten notifications on your cell phones that there's a new Spa open in Mount Pleasant. I had never even been there yet they had my number because I called her looking for an appointment back when it was Body Oasis. They closed down completely for the pandemic. Totally legit! Three older Chinese women dressed like they're working for the CDC lab. Can you get any extra larger face masks? And these safety glasses that hug their faces tightly. I think the only exposed1 ya portion was the forehead.

Therapeutic Massage. Although she didn't ask me where my pains were, she seemed to where the knots are. I got a full 60 minutes. No hanky-panky implied or wanted!

If you live in the area of Route 31 and Route 11 and need a legit massage this is the place.

RedPontiacX. Your mailbox is full again.

JustAMonger
05-30-21, 10:43
Anybody been down to BZ lately at all? I'm in the neighborhood today and I definitely don't want to get the owner Jenny. I know Aida is gone is Chloe still there?

RedPontiacX
05-30-21, 20:21
Anybody been down to BZ lately at all? I'm in the neighborhood today and I definitely don't want to get the owner Jenny. I know Aida is gone is Chloe still there?About 3 weeks ago I was driving by I seen Chloe reporting for duty about 10 am. The pandemic diet looks like it backfired. From my view it looked like the COVID 15-20. I stopped going there because I don't do rubber gloves. Aida has worked on and off for a couple years now I guess school or something. Let us know if you TOFTT.

JustAMonger
05-31-21, 13:25
I didn't hear anything back right away so I went over. Ring the doorbell waited a couple seconds eventually I think it might have been Chloe with her Covid 20 lbs.

She had a half an hour to go on her customer and offered me to wait. When I turned around she offered to get other girl. She picked up the phone to show me. "only10 minutes, new girl". Notice, she didn't say "new girl, young girl" which they always try to get away with. I said no I didn't have time to wait but was happy to get away.

BTW, supposedly Ada ended up here:

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-lucky-spa-chicago-il-69241#rubmaps.

Ended up at Pink. Older Mia still there. Likely the most congenial provider out there. "Nice to see you honey oh, thank you for coming to see me!" She's just happy to have somebody stop and say hello even.

It was a nice change of pace. Her massage is deep very therapeutic if you ask for it for it. Very good, got off the table feeling invigorated. I would recommend staying with the $40 tip on this one. $40 tip service is good.

JustAMonger
06-03-21, 08:44
Hey Racine Mongers.

Has anybody been to Main Street?

They sometimes seem to have a gem (now and then).

AsianFever69
06-07-21, 12:20
Stopped by cause 6th street in Racine fucked me on my appointment.

Got squeeky voice honey, horrible.

Axel6
06-08-21, 17:17
Hey Racine Mongers.

Has anybody been to Main Street?

They sometimes seem to have a gem (now and then).Had the day off and wanted a table shower and massage so I made an appointment with Jennifer, 40 something. Unlike the recently departed Joy from sunflower, she stayed away from the privates. Massage was actually decent but no hints of teasing and no flippin fun.

DomCorazon
06-09-21, 22:54
Stopped by cause 6th street in Racine fucked me on my appointment.

Got squeeky voice honey, horrible.I got squeaky back a while when the other Mia was on vacation. I had to ring the buzzer and bang on the door to wake her up. She was probably surprised to had business. She was too cautious with me and I only did 30 minutes.

NitroPimp
06-10-21, 07:46
I got squeaky back a while when the other Mia was on vacation. I had to ring the buzzer and bang on the door to wake her up. She was probably surprised to had business. She was too cautious with me and I only did 30 minutes.It's been awhile for me but I always found her to be very friendly and attentive. Yeah her voice is a little squeaky but, she mostly just says things like "thank you for coming to see me, everything okay?, feel good? Too hard?" Last time I saw her she didn't talk much. She's a nice lady.

Mr LoudMonger
06-29-21, 18:41
Hadn't been in ages. I got a much older lady (60's) who was plump. Pushed SS, which I declined. Decent massage. I suggest waiting until they rotate the staff again.

JustAMonger
06-30-21, 12:26
I got squeaky back a while when the other Mia was on vacation. I had to ring the buzzer and bang on the door to wake her up. She was probably surprised to had business. She was too cautious with me and I only did 30 minutes.She had her customers. I was one. She would open up if you went once or twice a week.

There were times when she did her hair and makeup just right, she was cute. Yes, older but younger than some of us.

Of course there were times when her voice was annoying, but when she was relaxed, not so hyper, her service was great!

I guess she found a well to do monger who took her out of the business or so the story goes.

Goodbye Mia!

Kampyone
07-19-21, 16:53
This is just a general FYI for anyone who has been away for a while. Respa has two worthwhile MTs. Yuyu / Yoyo and Amy. Either one is a can't miss. They seem to be competitive over customers, though, so tread lightly if you go there more than once or twice. VIP has Nina and Emma. Nina is younger and both of them offer nice experiences.

And gentlemen, please tip appropriately.

Kampyone
09-08-21, 17:07
Respa has what I figured to be a revolving door of 'new girls'. I've had two of them last month. There might even be a third or fourth at this point. There is always two girls on duty, but never three. For me neither of the new girls I had can compete with Amy's service. Still recommended for your trip to Respa. The bad news is that Yoyo / Yuyu is no longer at Respa.

Peony I was there two weeks ago and the good news is that Yoyo / Yuyu, formerly of Respa, was there. Nice service as usual.

VIP still has Nina and Emma. Nina is probably your best bet for kinder service. Emma seems to be going through the motions these days. At least with me. And they still seem to be attracting a few undesirable type of customers who are either leaving cheap tips or no tips at all. I don't understand why they put up with these guys. Let them know what you think if you visit. They need to listen to their better customers. I fear they are setting themselves up for robbery or even worse. Or getting busted if the neighbors see too much riff raff coming and going and report them.

LukeSky737
09-10-21, 22:21
Been a long time all.

Just wanted to say that I took your guys' advice and went and saw Helen at 65th a couple weeks ago. She asked medium or hard- I said hard, and she absolutely meant it, LOL. But the thing is, without me saying a word, she was finding all of the spots and knots I wanted to tell her about anyways. I was incredibly sore pretty much the entire next day, but oh my fucking god, the day after that I felt phenomenal! I was dealing with some of the worst neck / etc. Pain I've had in 6-7 years, and she toooootally loosened my body up. Like I can't even explain how happy it made me, because I was finally able to recover and exercise again.

Anywho, she did tease a little before the flip, but she didn't seem to like me touching her that much (she might've still had her guard up.) She was still slightly hesitant on the flip, but only because she was trying to make absolutely sure I wasn't trouble for her, which is totally fair. There was also someone else that got their later that I "had a strong feeling" was not a monger or any of that, so again, maybe extra caution.

All of that is to say that I highly recommend seeing her, especially if it's therapeutic. I was kinda hoping she was cool with OTC, but either way, I'm prolly going back again soon.

Oh hey also, since I'm closer to A1- they messaged me about a month ago (kinda like Relax did recently) and said there was a new girl, and I saw good things, but then someone else had a bad experience recently. Can anyone tell me what they think of her as far as massage, teasing, and OTC / UTC? How about suggestions for ReSpa for teasing / etc?

Thanks all, I know it seems like everyone has been holding off on the hobby (both here and escorts) so I wanted to make sure I added some fresh info. Take care!

Kampyone
09-11-21, 16:27
How about suggestions for ReSpa for teasing / etc?
Amy at Respa is worth seeing for teasing / etc. She's a nice girl, so be nice to her and make sure to tip appropriately.

Mr LoudMonger
03-10-22, 14:42
Just curious if anyone has tried Massage Wellness Center in Mount Pleasant.

It's on Durand in an office building, next door to New Age Massage, a completely legit place in another office building.

I would also think Massage Wellness Center is for sure totally legit, except why the heck do they have an ad up on "BedPage"?

https://us-racine.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/6211-durand-ave/12061880.html

NitroPimp
03-11-22, 02:01
Just curious if anyone has tried Massage Wellness Center in Mount Pleasant.

It's on Durand in an office building, next door to New Age Massage, a completely legit place in another office building.

I would also think Massage Wellness Center is for sure totally legit, except why the heck do they have an ad up on "BedPage"?

https://us-racine.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/6211-durand-ave/12061880.htmlNo, no, no! It's kind of a legit set up. I went there it says the scamdemic was lightning up a little and they were still wearing clear face shields, masks and protective eyewear. It looked like a CDC hot zone.

Anyhow, the massage was therapeutic. Very good for older Chinese ladies. Nothing extra implied nor wanted. I believe I reviewed it way back when. Not driving that far again for that type of Massage. Better off going next to Mighty Wash for a therapy massage.

Mr LoudMonger
01-14-23, 14:21
Hadn't been to Main since Coco (from the Cocotopian Empire) sold it.

Lisa. 50 ish, nice face, taller than average. Not really fat, just sort of a big strong looking woman. Huge hands. No butt or curves.

Nice personality.

Sometimes this is good for the massage portion of the experience, as sometimes the bigger ones have good strength.

In this case, she just didn't have much massage training. Wasn't strong, didn't get any of the knots out.

L1 available, but lacking in technique. Less good overall than most of the other options in the Keno / Rac area.

BlueGills
02-17-23, 00:44
Has anyone tried the Durand place recently?

AsianFever69
02-18-23, 06:42
I go there when I want a real massage. It's the only place that actually does. All the rest are garbage and just a rub and tug.

Has anyone tried the Durand place recently?

RedPontiacX
03-11-23, 20:23
With the sub par customer service reports lately from Relax and Joy some competition is just what the doctor ordered. Racine Spa recently opened 906 Sixth Street. Stopped in seems still under construction well at least the finishing touches. Greeted by a 40 something very petite fit, under 5 ft. Say 95 lbs. Communication was on par, translator not needed. Her name was Coco and she was there running the show solo. 60 for the hour. Spent most of the time on the table with me. When they are on the smaller side they straddle your body to get more leverage. She may have some training as the massage was better than most. Seemed cautious as most new places are until some familiarity is established. As I always check the clock before going face down and I got the full 60 minutes plus, she was exceptional from start to finish YMMV as with any new AMP.

RedPontiacX
03-12-23, 21:49
With the sub par customer service reports lately from Relax and Joy some competition is just what the doctor ordered. Racine Spa recently opened 906 Sixth Street. Stopped in seems still under construction well at least the finishing touches. Greeted by a 40 something very petite fit, under 5 ft. Say 95 lbs. Communication was on par, translator not needed. Her name was Coco and she was there running the show solo. 60 for the hour. Spent most of the time on the table with me. When they are on the smaller side they straddle your body to get more leverage. She may have some training as the massage was better than most. Seemed cautious as most new places are until some familiarity is established. As I always check the clock before going face down and I got the full 60 minutes plus, she was exceptional from start to finish YMMV as with any new AMP.My apologies, wrong street address thanks to a fellow monger for pointing this out to me. 906 State street. Let me know if you need digits.

BlueGills
03-13-23, 18:11
My apologies, wrong street address thanks to a fellow monger for pointing this out to me. 906 State street. Let me know if you need digits.I took red on his word and tried this place out. First off, I have an issue. No parking in front. Not a bad thing if you park on the side or in the back. Just a warning though. Second, god did he downplay how cute this woman is. Maybe 100 pounds if she holds her breath and cute as a fucking button for a woman in her 40's. Did some nice massage which is a fucking plus. Next time I go I need to give her more of a tip. She gave me extra time as well which I think is because of how slow she is right now. Do this fucking woman a solid and be willing to drop 60 even for just a hour. She gave me almost an additional 30 minutes of massaging and I felt so bad I was traveling light. God, would have given her 80 just to make up that time she spent.

Gushing aside, she is really nice and personable. Was talking to her while she was massaging me. Said they would be putting in a table shower in a few weeks and before anyone says "but the place is half way done. " *****! Stop it. Stop typing it. Good. The place looked like it was a clinic or a tattoo place, make sense with the tattoo place on the one end. But each room was its own little exam room. Used a heater to get the place comfortable but she needs more customers and more girls. She is talented and needs you to visit her like yesterday.

Paul Kolman
03-20-23, 07:53
Anyone been to this place in Kenosha? I was working there last week and drove by.

HankyDaPanky
03-20-23, 11:28
My apologies, wrong street address thanks to a fellow monger for pointing this out to me. 906 State street. Let me know if you need digits.Hey Mr. Red. . . Would ya share those digits with me please? I will be sure and patronize.

Also, would you mind sharing just how far she aims to please (in a PM).

Thank you sir.

RedPontiacX
03-20-23, 16:12
[QUOTE=HankyDaPanky;6378507]Hey Mr. Red. . . Would ya share those digits with me please? I will be sure and patronize.

Thank you sir. Sent you a pm

RedFive920
03-23-23, 07:26
Hey guys, I'm going to be visiting Lake Geneva very soon. Does anyone know of any MPs offering L1 in the area? Everything looks legit.

Thanks!

JuiceWrld996
03-24-23, 01:01
What up guys? Is this the petite girl that worked at kenosha spa relax spa for a for a short time this last year? Or is this a fresh face? I know that girl yall be talking about is very small and I wonder if its same person. I can't remember her name but I'm sure one of yall know who I am talking about.

RedPontiacX
03-24-23, 21:05
Hey guys, I'm going to be visiting Lake Geneva very soon. Does anyone know of any MPs offering L1 in the area? Everything looks legit.

Thanks!Lake Geneva had a AMP but closed several years ago. From there you would need to travel about 25 miles for L1.

LongShot 396
03-29-23, 18:15
Hey Mr. Red. . . Would ya share those digits with me please? I will be sure and patronize.

Thank you sir.Yes, would like info to how big is her top. Thanks always check out your reports. Thanks.

SpaGuy21
04-14-23, 12:54
What up guys? Is this the petite girl that worked at kenosha spa relax spa for a for a short time this last year? Or is this a fresh face? I know that girl yall be talking about is very small and I wonder if its same person. I can't remember her name but I'm sure one of yall know who I am talking about.

Yes, would like info to how big is her top. Thanks always check out your reports. Thanks.

Would ya share those digits with me please?

Thank you sir.Hello all, thought I'd share a little info since I lurk your threads from time to time. I'm in Chi-town and those are my reg hunting grounds and I will post about the Chicagoland area but found myself making my way between the two big cities. I figured I would make a detour and check out one of the spa along the way. I saw the recent, yet vague reviews and short and petite caught my eye. Before I hit the road I called ahead and spoke with MMS, Coco, to set up a time. I actually called back to cancel since I figured I could just go to one of my local spots when I got home but she urged me to come by. She sounded kinda cute on the phone and I told her, "fine, I'll come but you have to do my massage. " She agreed.

As I'm driving, she called (app burner number), but my phone's driving, gps safety BS didn't ring the call, probably because it was the app and not my actual phone. I noticed when I was approx 10 minutes away and called. There was some back and forth about making sure I was coming, etc, since it was in the evening. Anyways, I make it there and it's the other girl, Sasha (This is a 2 MT op) , who barely speaks English. I text Coco and she apologizes, promises next time, etc. I figure I'm here anyways and decide to stay.

Sasha is not bad at all, slightly above average. Late-30's, decent shape, almost Cs, not much in the trunk. She takes me to a room and I wait 10 minutes. Apparently she was finishing up another monger but with no English she couldn't communicate this. I actually started to get a little paranoid for a minute since I was outside my normal stomping grounds and outside my comfort zone, but all was well. Sasha finally returns and starts to massage. Not very skilled, some pushing, then climbs over my head, on the table, to work my back. With my head between her legs, I start to roam a bit without resistance. She was wearing a short dress, almost negligee, so there was easy access. I'm rubbing the sweet spot and eventually grunted, sign-languaged it was time to flip. More roaming, she grabs oil and I start to FIV. Pop the top and continue roaming. I'll leave it there, but will say I had a great ending which made it worth the drive.

I've still been intrigued on what I potentially missed with this cute as a button, petite Coco. A little internet sleuthing and turns out I think I've seen her before, haha, in Chi-town. What I found was she was previously in Kenosha, what you guys call 60th? P? Spent some time at a couple spas in Chi, run by the same owner (Which I have frequented), then was most recently in New Berlin. That's all the bread crumbs I'll drop on that. BUT, at the Chi places, she was Coco, short, petite, raspy / cute voice. I'm 90% sure it's the same person. She is nice and sweet, and glad to hear she's got her own shop now.

To answer some of the questions (I think I answered the first);.

Not big up top, hard to remember, maybe small Bs. Not memorable in size but probably more proportional to her frame. Level of service is YMMV as always, but I remember a handshake with some roaming.

For the phone number, that's easy. Google is your friend "Hunan Spa Racine. ".

Enjoy all! Stay safe.

NitroPimp
05-20-23, 07:57
Been a while since I've been back. I'm going to go it was cast away from Cocotopia as a stepchild. Decided to stop in and take one for the team. The lurkers will benefit of course.

Older MT working. Decided to stay and see what happened. Massage was so so, but therapeutic. Tease started early. It's obviously not her first rodeo. I always try to give those signs that give them relief. You know you know, leg rub, Etc.

Flip came a little early and what was going to be a standard finish evolved. Again, this is why they darken the rooms, for your benefit and theirs. So you just kind of close your eyes and go with it. Hey, I'm not proud but fulfilled. Oh, and budget-friendly.

Not heading back anytime soon, going to do a little more exploration.

NitroPimp
05-20-23, 15:29
Hello all, thought I'd share a little info since I lurk your threads from time to time. I'm in Chi-town and those are my reg hunting grounds and I will post about the Chicagoland area but found myself making my way between the two big cities. I figured I would make a detour and check out one of the spa along the way. I saw the recent, yet vague reviews and short and petite caught my eye. Before I hit the road I called ahead and spoke with MMS, Coco, to set up a time. I actually called back to cancel since I figured I could just go to one of my local spots when I got home but she urged me to come by. She sounded kinda cute on the phone and I told her, "fine, I'll come but you have to do my massage. " She agreed.

As I'm driving, she called (app burner number), but my phone's driving, gps safety BS didn't ring the call, probably because it was the app and not my actual phone. I noticed when I was approx 10 minutes away and called. There was some back and forth about making sure I was coming, etc, since it was in the evening. Anyways, I make it there and it's the other girl, Sasha (This is a 2 MT op) , who barely speaks English. I text Coco and she apologizes, promises next time, etc. I figure I'm here anyways and decide to stay.

Sasha is not bad at all, slightly above average. Late-30's, decent shape, almost Cs, not much in the trunk. She takes me to a room and I wait 10 minutes. Apparently she was finishing up another monger but with no English she couldn't communicate this. I actually started to get a little paranoid for a minute since I was outside my normal stomping grounds and outside my comfort zone, but all was well. Sasha finally returns and starts to massage. Not very skilled, some pushing, then climbs over my head, on the table, to work my back. With my head between her legs, I start to roam a bit without resistance. She was wearing a short dress, almost negligee, so there was easy access. I'm rubbing the sweet spot and eventually grunted, sign-languaged it was time to flip. More roaming, she grabs oil and I start to FIV. Pop the top and continue roaming. I'll leave it there, but will say I had a great ending which made it worth the drive.

I've still been intrigued on what I potentially missed with this cute as a button, petite Coco. A little internet sleuthing and turns out I think I've seen her before, haha, in Chi-town. What I found was she was previously in Kenosha, what you guys call 60th? P? Spent some time at a couple spas in Chi, run by the same owner (Which I have frequented), then was most recently in New Berlin. That's all the bread crumbs I'll drop on that. BUT, at the Chi places, she was Coco, short, petite, raspy / cute voice. I'm 90% sure it's the same person. She is nice and sweet, and glad to hear she's got her own shop now.

To answer some of the questions (I think I answered the first);.

Not big up top, hard to remember, maybe small Bs. Not memorable in size but probably more proportional to her frame. Level of service is YMMV as always, but I remember a handshake with some roaming.

For the phone number, that's easy. Google is your friend "Hunan Spa Racine. ".

Enjoy all! Stay safe.You are correct and thank you for your report. It's hard to get any of these people around here to report anything.

So you're right you could probably have seen "Coco" in Chicago. She is based out of there anyways, like most of them.

We used to call herself serve Tina because well. Boomer had it there was better service to be had you just had to really be well trusted. Yes she had Hunan on 39th Avenue in k-town. When she lost her lease she was gone for a while and then they opened up VIP on 22nd Avenue with the now famous YuYu. You couldn't get more contrasting service between those two.

Then the disappearing act again. Finally she did show up at Peony but it was actually 40th Avenue. She also filled in a couple times at Violet. Those were Cocotopia spas. During covid she also worked at Respa on 22nd Avenue. Probably just a couple weeks that I saw her. If she doesn't own the place she usually doesn't stick around very long.

At the time, I walked into ReSpa to see the now infamous Amy. She scooped me up but with her wearing the mask I didn't really recognize her. She actually had to take it off and then I realized this was the same Tina / Annie that I had known from so many other places. That was when I finally realized that you could be happy with her. The competition was quite strong there with Amy and I've heard of more than one argument.

Definitely tiny. If you see her shoes they look like a second graders. Face is kind of cute but some acne damage and also some BD. But damn. She looks great in a pair of short shorts. Somebody else described her also here, wearing some cut off blue jean shorts. And a nicely shaped rump which is unusual for most of these girls unless they're fat.

Spa reports are far and few between here as most tend to feed off of other people's experiences and don't report back on theirs no matter how subtle.

RedPontiacX
05-20-23, 17:08
Been a while since I've been back. I'm going to go it was cast away from Cocotopia as a stepchild. Decided to stop in and take one for the team. The lurkers will benefit of course.

Older MT working. Decided to stay and see what happened. Massage was so so, but therapeutic. Tease started early. It's obviously not her first rodeo. I always try to give those signs that give them relief. You know you know, leg rub, Etc.

Flip came a little early and what was going to be a standard finish evolved. Again, this is why they darken the rooms, for your benefit and theirs. So you just kind of close your eyes and go with it. Hey, I'm not proud but fulfilled. Oh, and budget-friendly.

Not heading back anytime soon, going to do a little more exploration.Good report! So basically if I ever lose my vision it should not effect the hobby.

NitroPimp
05-21-23, 06:32
Good report! So basically if I ever lose my vision it should not effect the hobby.Haha! Well, you know how it is. You've got to have some type of "spa goggles" when you go in. But, this one is definitely older, but service is better than most, if you know what I mean. I'm sure things are slow being that it's in Racine. So many of them resort to better service to pay the bills.

Mr LoudMonger
05-22-23, 19:45
You are correct and thank you for your report. It's hard to get any of these people around here to report anything.

So you're right you could probably have seen "Coco" in Chicago. She is based out of there anyways, like most of them.

We used to call herself serve Tina because well. Boomer had it there was better service to be had you just had to really be well trusted. Yes she had Hunan on 39th Avenue in k-town. When she lost her lease she was gone for a while and then they opened up VIP on 22nd Avenue with the now famous YuYu. You couldn't get more contrasting service between those two.

Then the disappearing act again. Finally she did show up at Peony but it was actually 40th Avenue. She also filled in a couple times at Violet. Those were Cocotopia spas. During covid she also worked at Respa on 22nd Avenue. Probably just a couple weeks that I saw her. If she doesn't own the place she usually doesn't stick around very long.

At the time, I walked into ReSpa to see the now infamous Amy. She scooped me up but with her wearing the mask I didn't really recognize her. She actually had to take it off and then I realized this was the same Tina / Annie that I had known from so many other places. That was when I finally realized that you could be happy with her. The competition was quite strong there with Amy and I've heard of more than one argument.

Definitely tiny. If you see her shoes they look like a second graders. Face is kind of cute but some acne damage and also some BD. But damn. She looks great in a pair of short shorts. Somebody else described her also here, wearing some cut off blue jean shorts. And a nicely shaped rump which is unusual for most of these girls unless they're fat.

Spa reports are far and few between here as most tend to feed off of other people's experiences and don't report back on theirs no matter how subtle.I couldn't quite catch if from the report. Is she at the new place in Racine? I always kind of liked her. Tiny and cute.

NitroPimp
05-23-23, 12:24
I couldn't quite catch if from the report. Is she at the new place in Racine? I always kind of liked her. Tiny and cute.I had a good tip for you, but you never answered my last pm It's been a while.

Figured you were playing "secret monger".

NitroPimp
06-30-23, 15:08
I couldn't quite catch if from the report. Is she at the new place in Racine? I always kind of liked her. Tiny and cute.Stopped in to 609 and tiny Coco was walking around in some short shorts. Nice tan / skin color on some very nice legs Nice little package.

Information for those who like the tiny ones, YMMV on service.

Thencame Brnsn
07-08-23, 12:57
Hello gents. In August I will be moving again to place between Kenosha and Racine from Chicago. Due to other issues, have not partaken in any activities since COVID. In fact, my last visit anywhere was probably one of last days Northside was still open. I noticed few decent Racine / Kenosha opportunities online. Any of them worth the trip? Thank you.

NitroPimp
07-08-23, 14:06
Hello gents. In August I will be moving again to place between Kenosha and Racine from Chicago. Due to other issues, have not partaken in any activities since COVID. In fact, my last visit anywhere was probably one of last days Northside was still open. I noticed few decent Racine / Kenosha opportunities online. Any of them worth the trip? Thank you.Glad to see you back. You probably will dig deeper into the Racine forum here and seen a few good opportunities. Budget wise, Main St. Has the best service to cost ratio in Racine. Relax and Joy same owners, same girls. Mei is a pleaser. Hunan, false reports lately don't know what to think about those.

Kenosha has Yaya at Pink, nice girl. VIP has a good old-fashioned $40 finish. Violet and Peony mixed bag but happy places. Shanghai, had some decent finishes there but I haven't been there in a while due to the curtains and 7/8 walls.

Thencame Brnsn
07-08-23, 19:21
I did visit PINK Just before the big COVID shut down. Was pretty good service. Just was not offered the Table Shower. And got the "shhh" before the smile / touch.

NitroPimp
07-09-23, 09:51
I did visit PINK Just before the big COVID shut down. Was pretty good service. Just was not offered the Table Shower. And got the "shhh" before the smile / touch.You must have been at Violet 14th Av & 65th St.

Pink on 52nd St doesn't have a table shower.

ReSpa also has a table shower.

Pink, Violet and Peony were all sold recently as the fall of the Cocotopia empire completed. The new owner is Mia. I haven't had many visits since the buyout.

Also since you're between Kenosha and Racine, you may decide to stop into Main Street for some good service and they do have a table shower if that's your thing.