PDA

View Full Version : Viet Dream

Tjinla2001
09-28-18, 23:31
Any recent Mandy sightings?

Skahawaii
09-29-18, 01:47
Any recent Mandy sightings?Funny you post this, she just texted me saying she's back, got to hop on it before low tide.

Mongerholic
09-29-18, 03:59
Any recent Mandy sightings?Last text that I received from her was requesting some money to help her with an emergency she had in Vietnam. Wonder how many others she solicited. The amount was equivalent to almost 7 million dong. Inadvertently deleted her text that included her Vietnamese name and the information regarding location and western union province to send to.

Tjinla2001
09-29-18, 11:33
Last text that I received from her was requesting some money to help her with an emergency she had in Vietnam. Wonder how many others she solicited. The amount was equivalent to almost 7 million dong. Inadvertently deleted her text that included her Vietnamese name and the information regarding location and western union province to send to.I will gladly give her 7,000,000 dong, right after a front and rear deposit.

Mongerholic
09-29-18, 15:47
Funny you post this, she just texted me saying she's back, got to hop on it before low tide.Raja that!

Snaks
09-30-18, 05:11
Raja that!Damn! She still have that issue?! Same number?

Tjinla2001
09-30-18, 15:12
Damn! She still have that issue?! Same number?She'll be in So Cal pretty soon. The parking lot of her motel will be overflowing.

Wesley42
10-02-18, 06:18
Please PM Mandy's number.

Thanks.

How To
10-02-18, 19:37
Please PM Mandy's number.

Thanks.I am sure you could find it easily.

Have you posted any reports yet?

How To
10-03-18, 21:34
So out of the blue I get a text from Mandy (Viet Dream). I reply to her and she told me that she is back in Hawaii. I didn't even know she left. Any way, I figured I haven't seen her in almost a year and I had a great time with her, I thought I would revisit her. She is now in a hotel in Waikiki near the zoo. The service was similar to my last report except she has a shower now. I had the pleasure of DATY and I can again report that she still has no odor that a lot guys report. I love going down on her because of her big clit! That is a huge turn on to me! And don't forget the main reason I see Mandy. Greek! FIV while in Greek and I lost it!

Just a note:
She has such a hot body!
She appears not to watch her time.
I went early, so I don't know if I was the first of the day.
And she still reminds me of Mia Amor from Mililani (whom I am totally in love with!

Also, When I was leaving she told me that it is great that I came to see her, because she is going to quit the business at the end of the week. So you guys getter go now and get you some Greek action!

Laters,
Howard.

Captin Crunch
10-03-18, 22:17
So out of the blue I get a text from Mandy (Viet Dream). I reply to her and she told me that she is back in Hawaii. I didn't even know she left. Any way, I figured I haven't seen her in almost a year and I had a great time with her, I thought I would revisit her. She is now in a hotel in Waikiki near the zoo. The service was similar to my last report except she has a shower now. I had the pleasure of DATY and I can again report that she still has no odor that a lot guys report. I love going down on her because of her big clit! That is a huge turn on to me! And don't forget the main reason I see Mandy. Greek! FIV while in Greek and I lost it!

Just a note:
She has such a hot body!
And she still reminds me of Mia Amor from Mililani (whom I am totally in love with!

Also, When I was leaving she told me that it is great that I came to see her, because she is going to quit the business at the end of the week. So you guys getter go now and get you some Greek action!

Laters,
Howard.Can you pm me Mandy's number please. I'm in love with Mia also! Have you heard anything from her recently?

DarealDealer
10-04-18, 03:52
Can you pm me Mandy's number please. I'm in love with Mia also! Have you heard anything from her recently?Can I get mandys number too please.

Ilvasians
10-05-18, 12:26

Just a note:
She has such a hot body!

Laters,
Howard.I used to see Mandy in Chinatown and always enjoyed her company. Can I get her digits? I'd love to see her one last time.

Bumbai
10-05-18, 22:10
I saw her earlier this week. No odor issues and the booty hole was as tight as ever. Anyone try Google before asking for her number? Took me a few seconds to find her ad.

Snaks
10-06-18, 03:28

Just a note:
She has such a hot body!

Laters,
Howard.She's quitting because of her daughter finding out what mommy does or bf finding out.

Drken
10-06-18, 12:08
I saw her earlier this week. No odor issues and the booty hole was as tight as ever. Anyone try Google before asking for her number? Took me a few seconds to find her ad.I would love to see her, can someone please post a link?

I had a regular in LA who had zero body fat, ran 3 miles a day, and was tight like a virgin at all entry points. I missed that SN2 for you guys who remember your organic chemistry.

Captin Crunch
10-06-18, 12:13
I saw her earlier this week. No odor issues and the booty hole was as tight as ever. Anyone try Google before asking for her number? Took me a few seconds to find her ad.Someone must have told her to wash the nani 😋.

Viet Whisperer
10-06-18, 19:33
She's quitting because of her daughter finding out what mommy does or bf finding out.She posted real face pics forever and they just learning now? LOL I wouldn't mind sampling her daughter as I heard she plays also but is pricey. If that's the real reason would she really continue till the end of the week then it's happily ever after?

SpoodrikBrad1
10-06-18, 20:19
Breaking one bond while simultaneously forming another. I don't miss those pre-med days at all. Great analogy though.

I would love to see her, can someone please post a link?

I had a regular in LA who had zero body fat, ran 3 miles a day, and was tight like a virgin at all entry points. I missed that SN2 for you guys who remember your organic chemistry.

HeatNation
10-06-18, 22:01
Seen her today in Waikiki and said it's her last couple days in Hawaii. I love doing ds Greek with her it feels so good. I didn't know she had a daughter but she did FaceTime her younger sister while I was with her and she was hot. She just got out of bed and she still looked pretty and had nice fake tits peeping out from her blanket. Asked Mandy if I could have her number but she declined bc she said I might cheat on her LOL. At least I took a shot.

Drken
10-07-18, 00:12
Breaking one bond while simultaneously forming another. I don't miss those pre-med days at all. Great analogy though.Actually, I was going for the SN2 rear approach versus the SN1 frontal.

How To
10-09-18, 17:26
So many guys have been asking for her contact info, and a lot of guys asked if she has a firm date for "retirement". So I called and asked her. She said that she got so many guys calling that she has extended for a month. I don't know if that means she will keep extending or if this is it. So if you are on the fence, you better act fast. I am hoping to see her one more time at the end of the month.

Laters,

Tjinla2001
10-09-18, 18:54
So many guys have been asking for her contact info, and a lot of guys asked if she has a firm date for "retirement". So I called and asked her. She said that she got so many guys calling that she has extended for a month. I don't know if that means she will keep extending or if this is it. So if you are on the fence, you better act fast. I am hoping to see her one more time at the end of the month.

Laters,Mandy is back in California for a West Coast tour. The line has already formed.

HeatNation
10-09-18, 19:20
Mandy is back in California for a West Coast tour. The line has already formed.Is she in Cali or hawaii?

Tjinla2001
10-10-18, 00:34
Is she in Cali or hawaii?I just wrote Mandy is back in California.

Tjinla2001
10-21-18, 14:20
I'm not sure when Mandy is going back to Honolulu but she is going to need some recovery time. It's busier at her motel than the LA freeways.

BabaYaga
10-21-18, 16:58
I'm not sure when Mandy is going back to Honolulu but she is going to need some recovery time. It's busier at her motel than the LA freeways.Whoa! You guys must be tearing up that ass.

Mongerholic
10-22-18, 02:14
I'm not sure when Mandy is going back to Honolulu but she is going to need some recovery time. It's busier at her motel than the LA freeways.Told Mandy I'd be seeing her in SGV.

Blackbriar
11-29-18, 03:51
Anyone seen her latest ad?