PDA

View Full Version : Living in the Philippines now.

FBurgNative
09-28-18, 05:50
Over here in the Philippines one USD equals fifty peso.

The other day I met Minda, a 32 year old and had a wonderful dream with her for. 15 (fvteen) at a 3 hour hotel for. 6 (6 USD) with A / C shower and beverage.

Today I went to find her and ran across 2 young girls. They wanted to party!

Here consensual sex is legal with a person much younger then in the US. But they were of age even by US laws but so very sweet. The were both kissing each other while I was getting busy DATY for some of the sweetest tasting I have had in a very long time. OMG!

BBBJ from both at the same time was all I could handle. Total with A / C room, shower and beer was. 40 US.

I will try sending photos next time.

SamsNee
08-25-20, 22:52
Is everything still good over there.

Marrin
10-07-20, 16:05
Over here in the Philippines one USD equals fifty peso.

The other day I met Minda, a 32 year old and had a wonderful dream with her for. 15 (fvteen) at a 3 hour hotel for. 6 (6 USD) with A / C shower and beverage.

Today I went to find her and ran across 2 young girls. They wanted to party!

Here consensual sex is legal with a person much younger then in the US. But they were of age even by US laws but so very sweet. The were both kissing each other while I was getting busy DATY for some of the sweetest tasting I have had in a very long time. OMG!

BBBJ from both at the same time was all I could handle. Total with A / C room, shower and beer was. 40 US.

I will try sending photos next time.Is this for real?

Spectator
01-05-21, 23:03
Is this for real?Life is cheap in Asia, and sex is even cheaper. A 32 year old hooker is 15 years past her prime by local standards.

LGreen
06-24-21, 07:11
Agreed! Very affordable in Asia. Lots of girls are just curious to be with an American and most white guys are magnates for super young girls. Had several threesomes with 2 very attractive girls Got an incredible bare blowjob on the beach while her girlfriend watched. On my vacation I have several 2 girl blowjobs and they are the best. One concentrates on the head, the other sucks on the balls. The best. With the same girls I got to fuck one while the other sucked / licked my balls. And I finished inside one girl and the other licked her creampie. Then later that day they swapped I fucked the other girl and the first girl licked her friend. An entire weekend was less than $60 USD.