PDA

View Full Version : Legit Massage

Pages : [1] 2 3

SCJohn
09-16-18, 18:34
Thought I'd start this thread for legit massage places. Sometimes you just want a good massage to get rid of some kinks.

SCJohn
09-16-18, 18:36
Ping Spa in Mission Viejo, on Alicia Parkway in the Albertson's shopping center. I've gone here a couple of times now and it's on the way home. Good cheap massages here. You should call ahead as when I've stopped by w / o an appointment, they are always booked and I have to wait.

SpikeBites
09-18-18, 03:05
Legit massage, you have to see Krystal. She will do an hour for $40 but you have to pay the $65 house fee. Legit meaning, No extras, No HE. No Roaming, nothing.

Kknm1
10-18-18, 18:38
I know a Chinese place in Westminster, girls do legit massages with hot stone, of course a nice release after, 35 $ for the house. Pm me if you want to get the name.

BigFish999
10-18-18, 21:18
Hey guys, I like this thread, the AMP thread is all about Honey the last year, but I am looking for a good massage place, and the most important thing. CHEAP! As much as possible.

What happens is that love to go every week, and spending more than one Benjamin every Friday is not possible for my budget, I love to get a real massage, I always ask for legs massage and chest, I love when they massage your chest from your shoulders to close to my jr, doing nip movements. I am all about erotic play, its my 90% interest, even if I don't get a HJ I will live happy if they massage me the legs, butt, chest, and I can show my jr awake all the massage. I am probably a perv, but I like legit places and if a HJ or erotic touch is on the table, I will make it my go to place.

This are the places I know so far:

-Bamboo ($30/ HR private. Full Naked no towel).

-Bali ($30/ HR private. Naked).

-M. Sprite ($30/ HR private. Full Naked no towel).

-Harbor S. ($30/ HR Next to viet cafe. Private - Full Naked no towel. Young providers).

-Le Palace ($30/ HR special Private. Naked no towel).

-Palm 3 ($20/ HR semi private. Toweled).

I love to show my jr when I am not supposed to, I like being with normal costumers and maybee see a young topless girl in the common areas, I hate to go to a place that is not legit, because there is no adrenaline, you know what you will get, there is no play, no secret, just boring. For me a perfect HJ will include a good massage a lot of teasing from behind and a slow milking. If possible prostate. Please recommend and PM, I can share inlet too. Thanks!

HapaBoy86
10-18-18, 23:00
Hey guys, I like this thread, the AMP thread is all about Honey the last year, but I am looking for a good massage place, and the most important thing. CHEAP! As much as possible.

What happens is that love to go every week, and spending more than one Benjamin every Friday is not possible for my budget, I love to get a real massage, I always ask for legs massage and chest, I love when they massage your chest from your shoulders to close to my jr, doing nip movements. I am all about erotic play, its my 90% interest, even if I don't get a HJ I will live happy if they massage me the legs, butt, chest, and I can show my jr awake all the massage. I am probably a perv, but I like legit places and if a HJ or erotic touch is on the table, I will make it my go to place.

This are the places I know so far:

-Bamboo ($30/ HR private. Full Naked no towel).

-Bali ($30/ HR private. Naked).

-M. Sprite ($30/ HR private. Full Naked no towel).

-Harbor S. ($30/ HR Next to viet cafe. Private - Full Naked no towel. Young providers).

-Le Palace ($30/ HR special Private. Naked no towel).

-Palm 3 ($20/ HR semi private. Toweled).

I love to show my jr when I am not supposed to, I like being with normal costumers and maybee see a young topless girl in the common areas, I hate to go to a place that is not legit, because there is no adrenaline, you know what you will get, there is no play, no secret, just boring. For me a perfect HJ will include a good massage a lot of teasing from behind and a slow milking. If possible prostate. Please recommend and PM, I can share inlet too. Thanks!I always like the legit Thai massage places.

BigFish999
10-19-18, 01:40
I always like the legit Thai massage places.Do you recommend an affordable one?

BigFish999
10-19-18, 02:33
Have you guys asked for a groin legit massage or massage in the pubic area? The last time I got one, was after a HJ, she massaged the groin area and pubic area so good, that I had amazing sex with my dates after that, something happened! She released stress or hormones I don't know. Please share intel if you know how to ask and which place.

ItsMe103
10-19-18, 13:57
Have you guys asked for a groin legit massage or massage in the pubic area? The last time I got one, was after a HJ, she massaged the groin area and pubic area so good, that I had amazing sex with my dates after that, something happened! She released stress or hormones I don't know. Please share intel if you know how to ask and which place.Where did you get that done?

SCJohn
10-19-18, 20:18
Have you guys asked for a groin legit massage or massage in the pubic area? The last time I got one, was after a HJ, she massaged the groin area and pubic area so good, that I had amazing sex with my dates after that, something happened! She released stress or hormones I don't know. Please share intel if you know how to ask and which place.I had an female English masseuse who was trained by a Chinese MT. Went to her for 4-5 years, and she would massage my groin area pretty good. I would sometime sport wood and we would laugh about it. She never crossed the line, but her massage was the best. She moved out of the area and I havn't found anyone as good as her.

I've tried to teach some of my regulars, but none have come close.

HapaBoy86
10-20-18, 22:26
Do you recommend an affordable one?I go to Chaba on Bristol in CM. There really is no cheap ones you get what you pay for. Or, Thai Sabai in WLa.

BigFish999
10-20-18, 23:01
I had an female English masseuse who was trained by a Chinese MT. Went to her for 4-5 years, and she would massage my groin area pretty good. I would sometime sport wood and we would laugh about it. She never crossed the line, but her massage was the best. She moved out of the area and I havn't found anyone as good as her.

I've tried to teach some of my regulars, but none have come close.Can you share your regulars? Their quality and $?

BigFish999
10-20-18, 23:02
Where did you get that done?The place is closed, EZ. "Coconut" lost her contact.

Duffman2
11-28-18, 03:52
Does anyone know if Taylor is still around? She was a tan brunette that used to live on Balboa. Her FBSM was legendary.

JasonVee
11-29-18, 02:32
Can someone recommend a nice FBSM place near Costa Mesa area?

Cappy73
12-18-18, 05:08
Pass.

The girl was unattractive, gave a horrible massage, and had no personality.

SCJohn
12-23-18, 13:04
Here are a few of my current spots for a legit massage, and possible play.

- SH Health Center on Bolsa.

- Top Ten on Brookhurst.

- Sunny Health Reflexology on Magnolia.

- Sakura on Garden Grove.

They are all around $30/ hr and you won't get shorted on time. I've always gotten a excellent massage. Often times more can be had.

SCJohn
12-24-18, 15:31

Stopped by and saw Summer. Nice massage, but no extras today.

GaeNamja
12-26-18, 17:41
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/exoticinoc

I've been going to the location above for years. Excellent legit massage with a HJ finish. I mainly see Val, but have seen others. Works out of a Day Spa off of Lake Forest /5 Fwy.

I tend to carry my stress in the middle / upper back and she always loosens me up.

Doggiefun29
01-02-19, 03:40
I've been going to Lily spa off of bolsa. Mms looks hot for a older lady but she doesn't massage. The place has open rooms and semi private rooms (curtains). No HE, but tease is there. Massage is good. Maybe one day haha.

Skinny Dugan
01-04-19, 17:56
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/exoticinoc

I've been going to the location above for years. Excellent legit massage with a HJ finish. I mainly see Val, but have seen others. Works out of a Day Spa off of Lake Forest /5 Fwy.

I tend to carry my stress in the middle / upper back and she always loosens me up.I tried to register to see what spa you are talking about. I don't use gmail so it won't let me. Can you tell me what spa you are referring to?

Meshugga
01-04-19, 19:12
I tried to register to see what spa you are talking about. I don't use gmail so it won't let me. Can you tell me what spa you are referring to?It's Ultimate, in LH in a business park. Just my opinion but I didn't think her massage was all that great, but it has been a few years so maybe she's gotten better. She'll do Russian and let you unload on her tits if that spins your wheels. She's on the heavier side.

Fe Maiden
01-04-19, 19:24
I tried to register to see what spa you are talking about. I don't use gmail so it won't let me. Can you tell me what spa you are referring to?You guessed well. Val and the others there.

City Slicker
01-04-19, 20:57
Here are a few of my current spots for a legit massage, and possible play.

- SH Health Center on Bolsa.

- Top Ten on Brookhurst.

- Sakura on Garden Grove.

They are all around $30/ hr and you won't get shorted on time. I've always gotten a excellent massage. Often times more can be had.Sakura on Garden Grove. Definitely a HJ place.

BigFish999
01-15-19, 12:58
I personally recomend bamboo this days while it last. Get an appointmemt with anna, call a day before. She gives a 9/10 massage. Its a legit place so be discrete. And if you are lucky and she likes you. You will have sensual touch. Its been my go to place for the last 6 months. She is into it. She enjoys giving massages to guys and just came from China, so she is not shy and probably worked in a parlor there. Be carefull again its a legit place, they fired Linda because a guy was not discrete!

Jufor
01-26-19, 12:48
I personally recomend bamboo this days while it last. Get an appointmemt with anna, call a day before. She gives a 9/10 massage. Its a legit place so be discrete. And if you are lucky and she likes you. You will have sensual touch. Its been my go to place for the last 6 months. She is into it. She enjoys giving massages to guys and just came from China, so she is not shy and probably worked in a parlor there. Be carefull again its a legit place, they fired Linda because a guy was not discrete!Is this the one on Magnolia? If it is, I've been there two times but haven't met Anna yet. Though I was pretty friendly with another girl. I'll see if there's any possibilities.

YoloLogist
01-27-19, 17:20
Went to Bamboo couple of days ago, got Anna and it was worth it. Kudos to BigFish999 for this awesome find!

Besides Anna, who else is good at this place?

Doggiefun29
02-01-19, 05:34
Went to Bamboo couple of days ago, got Anna and it was worth it. Kudos to BigFish999 for this awesome find!

Besides Anna, who else is good at this place?Went last night and got Diya? Young masseuse. Legit, but some tease and fun, maybe after several visits perhaps.

Will try again this weekend.

ShortBus17
02-02-19, 16:24
Went to Zenith in Laguna Niguel. Saw they had good yelp reviews and a few popped up on RM (at a glance, I don't have an account). Kelly was mentioned on both so I asked for her. Thin Chinese 40's, decent English. The massage was fantastic, very slight tease but nothing more, didn't push it as I would definitely go back just for legit massage. 55 for 90 min.

OCaznLuvr
02-02-19, 17:43
Good Call. Fish! I usually stop by once a month and called for appt yesterday usually never an issue MMS just books a time. This time she asked if I've been there before and what girls I saw in the past. Interesting? Anyway, got Lily 35+ friendly gal. Massage was very strong and deep just the way I like it. Grazed the boys several times, giggled and whispered in my ear sorry. On the flip, kept the towel half on and continued a good massage. Head, face, and chest playfully. Pulled the towel off junior which was now hard but did not go for anything more than a few more grazings and giggles. I think a few more visits with same provider more can be had when known by the RA.

Besides Anna, who else is good at this place?

BigFish999
02-22-19, 18:28
It looks like Bamboo is the only place with at least 3 massasuses that does a GOOD massage and tease your balls a little bit, just to make it relaxing and erotic at the same time (erection optional). I will try the other ladies because I only knew Anna.

Any other similar 3 Force place? Cheap / Legit / Sensual.

Kknm1
02-25-19, 11:22
It looks like Bamboo is the only place with at least 3 massasuses that does a GOOD massage and tease your balls a little bit, just to make it relaxing and erotic at the same time (erection optional). I will try the other ladies because I only knew Anna.

Any other similar 3 Force place? Cheap / Legit / Sensual.Have you tried Happy Lili on Bolsa and Ward? Last time I was there, there was this young girl she did give good massage and some teasing. But also gave me a fake name, going to head back there soon to look for her.

Their private room is not that private, I have the feeling that someone would just open the curtain and come in anytime.

ShortBus17
03-08-19, 20:51
I've been hitting up Everyday Relaxation in San Juan Capistrano for a really good legit massage. So far all providers have been great, but nothing more than a massage. They just upped their prices a bit, $50/ hr $70/90 minutes.

AktheHobbyist
03-09-19, 17:07
So where is Bamboo located? I would love to visit.

Any other similar 3 Force place? Cheap / Legit / Sensual.

SCJohn
03-10-19, 01:11
Stopped by Harmony Aka Air Body. The place is newly remodeled. Tina is a bubbly tall Chinese MT. We chatted and I felt up her butt as she gave me a friendly wack on mine. Gave a medium pressure massage with some nice stretching. Felt totally relaxed. On the flip I was completely relaxed. Nice facial, hand and leg massage. Got the full hr. $35 HF and $40 tip.

Mh101
03-12-19, 12:06
Westminster spots with cute girls. $30 hr with hot stone fbm. They know what they are doing here. Occasional grazing the boys or head since they are not afraid of massaging inwards. Last time had a provider that finished the flip with no towel, but gave me a fake name, Really tall, young Asian girl.

Tipisil
03-16-19, 11:02
So where is Bamboo located? I would love to visit.Ditto. I looked through the entire thread but no general location information. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

SCJohn
03-16-19, 11:22
Ditto. I looked through the entire thread but no general location information. Can anyone point me in the right direction?It's called Bamboo Wood, 14072 Magnolia, on the second floor.

Tipisil
03-20-19, 23:54
Good Call. Fish! I usually stop by once a month and called for appt yesterday usually never an issue MMS just books a time. This time she asked if I've been there before and what girls I saw in the past. Interesting? Anyway, got Lily 35+ friendly gal. Massage was very strong and deep just the way I like it. Grazed the boys several times, giggled and whispered in my ear sorry. On the flip, kept the towel half on and continued a good massage. Head, face, and chest playfully. Pulled the towel off junior which was now hard but did not go for anything more than a few more grazings and giggles. I think a few more visits with same provider more can be had when known by the RA.I stopped by today just because I've had sore shoulders. Good massage.

Two questions:

1) do you all go full nude or keep the tighty whites on?

2) how much do you all tip? If you tip at all? Want to make sure I'm not running up the costs for everyone else.

Wiregrass
03-21-19, 00:53
Two questions:
2) how much do you all tip? If you tip at all? Want to make sure I'm not running up the costs for everyone else.

Do not consider this as definitive for your area but this lower Alabama boy has family living there so I read these forums.
I go full nude and work very hard towards no covers, if added I shed them almost immediately.

In my neck of the woods (LA = lower Alabama) a 60 min. massage will run you $60 - $80 (no TS vs. TS). The generally accepted tip (if any is accepted) is $40 for a HJ. I make it very clear ($40 tip or no tip): their choice.

My policy is I only tip the hand that provides additional service; a no extras gal (or even a DIY offering) = NO TIP; I've often been cussed out but I can still live with myself.

Your tolerance may vary.

BigFish999
03-21-19, 01:43
So far this is my pending wishlist (W) and also explored areas (E):

-Place - Quality - 1 HR $ - HJ - Name.

(E).
-Bamboo Wood - 9/10 - $30 - Y - Anna / Lilly.
-Palm Tree - 8/10 - $20 - N - Fi Fi (only erotic chest, legs and 3 seconds teases)
-FishChips - 6/10 - $30 - ALL - Anne
-Harbor Spa - 6/10 - $30 - Y - All of them in their 20s
-Bali - 6/10 - $30 - Y - Dont remember
-Le Palace - 7/10 - $30 - Y - Random

(W)
-Lucky foot
-Harmony
-Healthy Life Reflexology
-First Class
-888 Spa
-Youngzi
-Sunflower
-5 Star

Please share if you have experiences that are affordable (under $30/HR house), you get a good massage, erotic tease and HJ if possible!

Tipisil
03-21-19, 10:14

(E).
-Palm Tree - 8/10 - $20 - N - Fi Fi (only erotic chest, legs and 3 seconds teases)

(W)
-Lucky foot
-Harmony
-First Class
-888 Spa
-Youngzi
-Sunflower
-5 Star

Please share if you have experiences that are affordable (under $30/HR house), you get a good massage, erotic tease and HJ if possible!BF, check your inbox.

Paikea
03-21-19, 14:07
Hi all,

This is my first time in OC and I really wanted to try Harbor Spa since it's kinda close.

Do you know if possible to have a massage + HJ during day time?

(Some places I used to visit on other cities only do HJ after 7 PM for example).

Thank you!

SCJohn
03-21-19, 16:48
I stopped by today just because I've had sore shoulders. Good massage.

Two questions:

>>> Full Nude!

2) how much do you all tip? If you tip at all? Want to make sure I'm not running up the costs for everyone else.For a legit, $10-15.

SCJohn
03-21-19, 17:12

(E).

(W)
-Lucky foot
-Harmony
-First Class
-888 Spa
-Youngzi
-Sunflower
-5 Star

Please share if you have experiences that are affordable (under $30/HR house), you get a good massage, erotic tease and HJ if possible!Top Ten.

Harmony.

Sakura.

InFromBehind
03-22-19, 00:17
Two questions:

Do not consider this as definitive for your area but this lower Alabama boy has family living there so I read these forums.
I go full nude and work very hard towards no covers, if added I shed them almost immediately.

In my neck of the woods (LA = lower Alabama) a 60 min. massage will run you $60 - $80 (no TS vs. TS). The generally accepted tip (if any is accepted) is $40 for a HJ. I make it very clear ($40 tip or no tip): their choice.

My policy is I only tip the hand that provides additional service; a no extras gal (or even a DIY offering) = NO TIP; I've often been cussed out but I can still live with myself.

Your tolerance may vary.My west coast experience is butt naked ASAP. I've had a few good AMP experiences in Palm springs. Also you're a master of getting it for cheap. Negotiate for low cost pussy. Funny thing is I'm in Enterprise this weekend and next week I'm going to in the Huntington Beach area.

ShortBus17
03-22-19, 01:07

(E).

(W)
-Lucky foot
-Harmony
-First Class
-888 Spa
-Youngzi
-Sunflower
-5 Star

Please share if you have experiences that are affordable (under $30/HR house), you get a good massage, erotic tease and HJ if possible!I had a single visit to 888, solid massage, great tease, plus HJ.

5 star was just ok for me, but just one experience.

Vy in SA was good on my two visits, HJ and tease with good attitude.

I've had some great massages at Massage Square in LH, Diamond in Mission Viejo, and Zenith in LN. No real tease and I think closer to $40/ hr but still solid places.

ShortBus17
03-22-19, 01:10
Top Ten.

Harmony.

Sakura.Sakura and Harmony in GG? I've seen those names pop up in a few cities.

SCJohn
03-22-19, 12:01
Sakura and Harmony in GG? I've seen those names pop up in a few cities.Correct, Sakura is on Garden Grove Blvd and Harmony is on Westminster Blvd.

Skinny Dugan
03-24-19, 12:02
I've had some great massages at Massage Square in LH, Diamond in Mission Viejo, and Zenith in LN. No real tease and I think closer to $40/ hr but still solid places.Agreed. I've been to all three and nothing even close to a tease. Diamond was probably the best and Zenith the worst massage. Seems like there is a Masssge Square off of El Toro, to the east. Maybe on Rockfield. Awesome massage and I've had some cuties as well as laundry ladies. Would love to hear if anyone has had more. I need a therapeutic massage and it would be nice to kill two birds.

Tipisil
03-24-19, 13:44
I had a single visit to 888, solid massage, great tease, plus HJ.

5 star was just ok for me, but just one experience.

Vy in SA was good on my two visits, HJ and tease with good attitude.

I've had some great massages at Massage Square in LH, Diamond in Mission Viejo, and Zenith in LN. No real tease and I think closer to $40/ hr but still solid places.What's the tip at a regular massage place that might do some light grazing and maybe a release?

I don't want to be like those dudes that go to F&C then tip 100 instead of the usual. 4. BEcause then they expect 100 from everyone.

ShortBus17
03-24-19, 14:08
What's the tip at a regular massage place that might do some light grazing and maybe a release?

I don't want to be like those dudes that go to F&C then tip 100 instead of the usual. 4. BEcause then they expect 100 from everyone.I usually do $20-40 depending on quality of massage and level of tease / finish. Any higher would have to involved some roaming on my part and good attitude.

Skinny Dugan
03-24-19, 14:45
What's the tip at a regular massage place that might do some light grazing and maybe a release?

I don't want to be like those dudes that go to F&C then tip 100 instead of the usual. 4. BEcause then they expect 100 from everyone.Ohhh buddy, they are tipping 100 for a lot more than a handy. I don't go there but from what I've read 'you can get anything you want at Alice's resteraunt'. It's a really good dollar value if that's what floats your boat.

SCJohn
03-24-19, 17:40
Agreed. I've been to all three and nothing even close to a tease. Diamond was probably the best and Zenith the worst massage. Seems like there is a Masssge Square off of El Toro, to the east. Maybe on Rockfield. Awesome massage and I've had some cuties as well as laundry ladies. Would love to hear if anyone has had more. I need a therapeutic massage and it would be nice to kill two birds.Agree with Diamond providing an awesome legit massage.

I've also had good massages at Angel Spa. They have one in Foothill Ranch and another one in RSM by 24 HR fitness.

Tipisil
03-24-19, 23:03
Ohhh buddy, they are tipping 100 for a lot more than a handy. I don't go there but from what I've read 'you can get anything you want at Alice's resteraunt'. It's a really good dollar value if that's what floats your boat.I've done F&C, tipped. 6. Was told that's the rate. They seemed content at the time. But then others that went overboard with tipping threw everything out of whac. Not that I'm cheap, just don't want run up the prices for everyone else by tipping too much.

Kknm1
03-29-19, 17:41
Called and asked for Ana, but she was booked by one of you fellas. Got May (or Mie), she must be in her 40's but good looking. Very good upper back massage, lot of teases on the lower. On the flip, more teases and finished it off. 30 for the house, 40 for her.

NoClue02
03-29-19, 20:52
Called and asked for Ana, but she was booked by one of you fellas. Got May (or Mie), she must be in her 40's but good looking. Very good upper back massage, lot of teases on the lower. On the flip, more teases and finished it off. 30 for the house, 40 for her.Big thanks to BF for his post on bamboo. I finally found a place with good massage and lots of teasing, although I wish there were more teasing. Visit anna twice, both times she just went for he.

How is Mei / May look and skill comparing to anna? I haven't try anyone else here yet, as I still think it weird that you are butt naked behind a curtain and not a door, especially when she left the room for cleaning towel, my buttcheck is wide exposed lmao.

Kknm1
04-01-19, 20:25
Big thanks to BF for his post on bamboo. I finally found a place with good massage and lots of teasing, although I wish there were more teasing. Visit anna twice, both times she just went for he.

How is Mei / May look and skill comparing to anna? I haven't try anyone else here yet, as I still think it weird that you are butt naked behind a curtain and not a door, especially when she left the room for cleaning towel, my buttcheck is wide exposed lmao.Tbh, I have not seen Ana so not sure how she looks like. May is in her 40's, she looked good in the dark room haha, jk she looks good at her age, slim body. I am more into young massaeu but I will have to see Ana at least once thou.

Wiswjohw
04-02-19, 14:10
Hello,

I plan to visit Sakura to get first AMP experience. I read that most of the ladies are MIFL. I do not particularly like MIFL, prefer younger. Any tips or recommandation? I do not have a lot of money. Pm me.

NoClue02
04-04-19, 02:31
Tbh, I have not seen Ana so not sure how she looks like. May is in her 40's, she looked good in the dark room haha, jk she looks good at her age, slim body. I am more into young massaeu but I will have to see Ana at least once thou.I did saw couple good looking milfy there, don't know their name though. But for now, I will stick to Ana. Had this pain on my right shoulder blade, told her to pay more attention to it after the fun, she went ape shiet on that knot she found. After I left the place, I was able to turn my head without any pain. So happy with her that day hahaha.

As far as young masseuse, I have not seen any young, cute and can do great massage yet. Maybe haven't found the right place yet.

Wiswjohw
04-14-19, 15:17
Tried Sakura a few days back. Look pretty empty, guess that what you would expect from a weekday. Only one person come to greet and show me to the room. I waited for a bit until she comes. I thought I would get a much other lady since everyone keep mentioning MILF. She was ok look maybe in her 30's. She did an medium massage but I was expecting something stronger. Not much talking, must be my fault since I am usually quiet and damn it was cold in there. Wish it was warmer since I was shaking like a leaf during the flip and HE. Did not enjoy much sadly since she wearing jean.

Tipisil
04-18-19, 02:03
Been hitting up bamboo quite a bit recently because the massages are actually pretty good and cheap. Last week saw Anna. Awesome massage and left me happy at the end. Today I booked an appt with her again but I was 10 minutes late because there's always an accident in the 405. Apparently 10 minutes was too much so I settled for someone else. She worked the back and shoulders. Then legs with lots of teasing. Didn't catch her name but next time I'll leave happy too since the teasing was an open invitation for more.

Kknm1
04-18-19, 09:50
I did saw couple good looking milfy there, don't know their name though. But for now, I will stick to Ana. Had this pain on my right shoulder blade, told her to pay more attention to it after the fun, she went ape shiet on that knot she found. After I left the place, I was able to turn my head without any pain. So happy with her that day hahaha.

As far as young masseuse, I have not seen any young, cute and can do great massage yet. Maybe haven't found the right place yet.Finally saw Ana, yes her massage was great and she was taking her time. There was a good looking MILF when I was waiting outside, she was tall and not skinny. She took a customer in the room (not really a room there) next to me, and they were giggling the whole time. Bet they had a good time, wish I asked for her name.

FishNChips
04-18-19, 18:18
Tried Sakura a few days back. Look pretty empty, guess that what you would expect from a weekday. Only one person come to greet and show me to the room. I waited for a bit until she comes. I thought I would get a much other lady since everyone keep mentioning MILF. She was ok look maybe in her 30's. She did an medium massage but I was expecting something stronger. Not much talking, must be my fault since I am usually quiet and damn it was cold in there. Wish it was warmer since I was shaking like a leaf during the flip and HE. Did not enjoy much sadly since she wearing jean.Was it Garden Grove or Santa Ana?

Wiswjohw
04-19-19, 20:45
Was it Garden Grove or Santa Ana?GG close to intersection between GG blvd and Brookhust. Toward the korean plaza.

Tipisil
04-20-19, 01:22
I was looking at Groupon and found some recent reviews where people mention a frequent buyer card; where for x amount of money, you get 10 massages. And every time you go they stamp you. I don't think I've seen this in the sign at the front. But the reviews are recent enough where I would get a card. Anyone heard about this or have a repeat customer card?

Yahoowho
04-22-19, 13:48
I was looking at Groupon and found some recent reviews where people mention a frequent buyer card; where for x amount of money, you get 10 massages. And every time you go they stamp you. I don't think I've seen this in the sign at the front. But the reviews are recent enough where I would get a card. Anyone heard about this or have a repeat customer card?Ask mamasan for one at the front desk.

DayDreamerLoco
04-23-19, 01:05
On my way to San Diego and tried to decide which Anna I should try: Anna from F&C for FS or Anna from Bamboo for great tease and HJ. Both Anna supposedly do good massage. Decided on Bamboo. As I walked up the stairs, a family of 5 (a father with 1 boy and 3 girls. Early teens) walked in the door. I thought "Damn! Do I have to wait?" Walked in and asked mama-san if Anna was available. Was so relief when the respond was "she'll be ready in 5 minutes". Have no idea what Anna look like as this is my first time at Bamboo. Few minutes later, a GND Chinese MILF spinner came out and escorted me in. I say she's a 5/10 in look, late 30/ early 40. We settled in the very last curtained "room" in the corner.

Back massage was good. After 10 minutes of good therapeutic rub on the upper back and shoulder, she started the long stroke from shoulder to butt. I like her tease where each upstroke she would run her fingers through my crack. Brushing the boys here and there. After a while, she left and came back with a hot towel and clean my back. That was odd! Normally that came AFTER the leg massage. Anyway, whatever. Next she massaged the upper legs with lots of oil and of course grabbing the boys with the reach under and light stroking; also playing with the star fish intermittently. This went on for awhile as she was taking her time. A few times I was going to flip over myself but I hanged tough. Finally the tease stopped and she massaged my calves and feet and clean up my legs. Time to flip. Funny I had my legs straight and she bent them at the knees to give her good access to the boys and my taint. She eventually massaged JR with one hand and my crack and ass with the other. Again, she's very patient and never rushed and no jackhammer. After the eruption and cleanup, she finished the hour with head and shoulder massages. Overall, a great experience. I would definitely see Anna again. Damage $30 for the hour and $40 for Anna. She asked to request for her for my next visit which I gladly said "of course".

Seeking Sex
04-23-19, 21:59
Stopped by at Bamboo on Magnolia and Westminster after I read all the reviews. The star Anna was busy and the receptionist offered Coco. Difficult to guess Asian women's age, but I think she is in her early 30's. Good looking to the extent that she looks like the asian girl next door, nothing sexy. Gave me a hard massage and was not into teasing. I had to coax her to massage jr and friends while I was face down. On the flip, a very nice HJ. Did not allow FIV, but allowed playing with her nipples. However, I think it is YMMV with her. After the deed and clean up, she gave very nice head and feet massages. Left her 40 tip, and the house fee was 30. A very good price for massage with HE.

Genbua
04-27-19, 02:34
I went to Bamboo and I forgot to call for Anna. TBH, I'm not even sure who Anna looks but my provider is a young asian girl, in about late 20's. I tired to touch her but she moved my hands away. I guess she s not into extra service. However her massage is good and hard. At the end, tip her 20 for good massage, not really but kind of happy massage. I guess.

Kknm1
05-03-19, 11:40
Debating to visit one of these 2 places today. Has anyone been to any of these? I'll take the other.

Thanks.

Tipisil
05-05-19, 02:12
Went to a massage place a few minutes from mater dai high school. Forgot what it was called. Checked the google reviews and they spoke highly of the massage technique. Went rm and yup, there they were. Walked in, got an hour massage for. 4. Towards the end they begin massaging the extra sensitive parts. Made me explode with joy.

Overall great lower back and neck massage. Could have done more on the shoulders but the person I got wasn't strong enough to get those extra pesky knots.

BigFish999
05-10-19, 01:46
I have been to Fish and Ceaps with Ann before, it was hilarious but nasty. I would repeat just for the price. But.

I went there last week and Ann was not available, I asked when whe will and they say in 5 hours WTF?

Then went to Bamboo, all my favs booked so I told thew I will come back.

Then I went to my 3rd option. Palm Arbol Foot is a 100% legit but I have my favorite massasuse there. Been with here more than 10 times and with $15-20 tips. Thats is a lot for legit. Well the story is this. Mamasan finally gave us the last room in the corner, nobody sees us there. And she did the most erotic sensual and eartquaking massage I ever had. I did not know that without touching Jr or the boys, I could shake my body and feel something more powerfull than an ending... like the JAV videos.

She just massaged my whole body first. When she massaged my legs she did the groin and touched Jr several timesover the towel... very sensual she knew what she was doing. Then she was doing my chest my stomac and my male venus mount. Up and down for 15 minutes. She put her V in my face and then she was going a little bit under my undies. Briefly touching Jr that was hard as Titanium... her hair was all over my stomac and chest a... I was all wet and shaking , she was breathing over my chest and stomac, she was going very slow touching my nipples slowly and putting her hair in my face then going down again for the sides of my gorins... she was pulling the towel to pull move Jr without touching it... all this without HJ...

She left for hot towels and I couldt stop shaking. Wow a HJ would have been perfect, I felt things I have never felt before... But its a legit place, I think this is the closest I have been to tantra... I think we should reward places with erotism and tantric massage... many countries have it... in CA is all mechanic work.... we are missing good stuff...

Yahoowho
05-10-19, 17:08
I have been to Fish and Ceaps with Ann before, it was hilarious but nasty. I would repeat just for the price. But.

I went there last week and Ann was not available, I asked when whe will and they say in 5 hours WTF?

Then went to Bamboo, all my favs booked so I told thew I will come back.

Then I went to my 3rd option. Palm Arbol Foot is a 100% legit but I have my favorite massasuse there. Been with here more than 10 times and with $15-20 tips. Thats is a lot for legit. Well the story is this. Mamasan finally gave us the last room in the corner, nobody sees us there. And she did the most erotic sensual and eartquaking massage I ever had. I did not know that without touching Jr or the boys, I could shake my body and feel something more powerfull than an ending... like the JAV videos.

She just massaged my whole body first. When she massaged my legs she did the groin and touched Jr several timesover the towel... very sensual she knew what she was doing. Then she was doing my chest my stomac and my male venus mount. Up and down for 15 minutes. She put her V in my face and then she was going a little bit under my undies. Briefly touching Jr that was hard as Titanium... her hair was all over my stomac and chest a... I was all wet and shaking , she was breathing over my chest and stomac, she was going very slow touching my nipples slowly and putting her hair in my face then going down again for the sides of my gorins... she was pulling the towel to pull move Jr without touching it... all this without HJ...

She left for hot towels and I couldt stop shaking. Wow a HJ would have been perfect, I felt things I have never felt before... But its a legit place, I think this is the closest I have been to tantra... I think we should reward places with erotism and tantric massage... many countries have it... in CA is all mechanic work.... we are missing good stuff...My sentiments exactly Big Fish. Thanks for the great review!

BigFish999
05-11-19, 19:24
Guys. I took too long to share this. Now is too late and she is gone. There was a young 20's girl at bamboo had it once. I was probably one of her first times HJ. This is the dream: Anna was not available and y0 2 came she was very sweet, young and shy. She was not going for it but when jr was up I put her hands on it and she did it so cute and innocent that I finiahed in 5 minutes.

Well. I came back and this time Anna was quiet. She was all business. But her skills and massage have improved.

Do you guys know about a karsai thai massage or balls treatment place? No HJ needed but just the experience?

SCJohn
05-11-19, 20:17
Guys. I took too long to share this. Now is too late and she is gone. There was a young 20's girl at bamboo had it once. I was probably one of her first times HJ. This is the dream: Anna was not available and y0 2 came she was very sweet, young and shy. She was not going for it but when jr was up I put her hands on it and she did it so cute and innocent that I finiahed in 5 minutes.

Well. I came back and this time Anna was quiet. She was all business. But her skills and massage have improved.

Do you guys know about a karsai thai massage or balls treatment place? No HJ needed but just the experience?Would this be the same as a tantric massage? Pretty hard to find Karsai state side. All the links point to Thailand.

Skinny Dugan
05-13-19, 22:51
Strictly legit but worth it.

I've been to Healthy Life 2 in Westminster 3 times. So far I've had Yolanda, Joyce and Grace.

Joyce was the best but they were all good. Intense and deep. None of the girls are particularly friendly or sexy. These 3 are the best looking. Some of the others are fugly. These 3 are big girls but not fat. I was hoping for petite but got athletic. I'm good as long as they aren't fat.

Nothing even close to sensual, and I have no idea if it gets better with time. Can anyone chime in?

30/ hr with 20 tip. Grace felt That she deserved more. I told her no.

There has to be someplace that gives a bitchen massage with a hand shake.

ShortBus17
05-14-19, 12:40
I have had a few legit massages recently at Relax Body and Mind in Laguna Niguel. Great Yelp reviews, they show up on RM but I didn't get any tease vibe. Massages were excellent and prices are around 40 hr.

RubnHood
05-15-19, 02:07
Thanks to BigFish for turning me on to this place and Anna! Pretty decent massage, plenty of tease, and she really cares about working out kinks. Her HE was just okay, but it could just be me and the late hour (I showed up at the last hour), but she hung in there and did not quit until I popped. I honestly would see her for the massage alone, as she is one of the few RA's that have worked on my shoulders / chest / front of body after the pop. She is younger, thin, with plain but attractive (to me) GND looks.

Any recommendations for a #2 or #3 choice if Anna is occupied? Decent massage skills are HE skill.

My other go to for a legit massage+ is Top Ten. Angela or Ana. Angela is standard 40 tip with plain but attractive looks, but a good massage and an average HE. Ana is cuter, can give a really strong massage, but asks for 60 tip instead of the standard 40 but her HE is nothing special.

OCaznLuvr
05-15-19, 15:11
I have not had any luck either meeting Ana at Bamboo but have been happy with the new MILF's and definitely enjoying the bigger boobs dangling and rubbing my face lately: Seems like their schedules fluctuate a little and sometimes difficult to get the same MILF each time I call. I thought I would look for alternative spots for above average legit massage with possible teasing / HE.

Found Happy Lily to be a great legit massage with the $30 70 minute body and foot massage to be well worth it. Body tends to be 45-55 minutes and feet are 15-25 minutes depending on the lady and ALWAYS sleep like a baby that night and never short changed on time. Have not had any luck other than a few grazes and giggles but seems like they may open up with repeat visits. I have tried 3 different ladies and repeated with Lulu 2 x with increased grazings and a little encouragement but no HE offered. I will continue to try and report if successful!

Skinny Dugan
05-17-19, 19:03
Any suggestions at Diamond in MV?

I stumbled in a few weeks ago and got a pretty decent massage. I'll definitely pop in again when I'm in the area. I had a 30 yo named Grace. No sign of extras on the first visit and I'm not expecting much more than a great massage.

Always looking for the best, any suggestions?

SCJohn
05-17-19, 21:52
Any suggestions at Diamond in MV?

I stumbled in a few weeks ago and got a pretty decent massage. I'll definitely pop in again when I'm in the area. I had a 30 yo named Grace. No sign of extras on the first visit and I'm not expecting much more than a great massage.

Always looking for the best, any suggestions?Been there lots of times. Always legit. Nothing other than a great massage.

OldGuy65
05-18-19, 00:28
I stumbled across this spa by pulling into the wrong parking lot, its on Fairview and Wilson in CM. My back and shoulders were in knots and needed some relief so I decided to give is a try. Got a cute Chinese girl call Ena or maybe it was Anna. I told her I needed deep tissue to get the knots out and she went at it for a for an hour. Sometimes the towel covered my butt other times when she needed to, she moved it. No teasing offered or asked for, this was a great massage that left me feeling good for a week. The doors to the rooms had glass panels with a thin curtain so I don't think their is anything else on offer, which is a shame because she was way cute. If you just want a great massage I would recommend her.

SporadicLurker
05-19-19, 18:59
I stumbled across this spa by pulling into the wrong parking lot, its on Fairview and Wilson in CM. My back and shoulders were in knots and needed some relief so I decided to give is a try. Got a cute Chinese girl call Ena or maybe it was Anna. I told her I needed deep tissue to get the knots out and she went at it for a for an hour. Sometimes the towel covered my butt other times when she needed to, she moved it. No teasing offered or asked for, this was a great massage that left me feeling good for a week. The doors to the rooms had glass panels with a thin curtain so I don't think their is anything else on offer, which is a shame because she was way cute. If you just want a great massage I would recommend her.I have been here a few times and it has always been legit with no extras. But the girls are always upbeat and the service is good.

YoloLogist
05-22-19, 15:43
My apologies, I forgot to post the info below to this particular thread. It's a couple of weeks old but still relevant.

Went to YoungZi in Westminster, 35 for an hr. Got Tina, massage was okay until she went HAM on my thighs and calves. She noticed it when I flinched a bit, so she adjusted pressure but then it happened again when she worked in my lower back. After that tribulation, on the flip, she massaged my face and neck, no handshake. Not happy at all. Prolly won't return unless there's somebody else that could do better. Anybody else had a better experience?

AmpsGoTo11
05-26-19, 22:41
I feel like I painted myself into a corner. Been to a lot of AMPs on my own, and never tell them I have an SO. Now she is wanting to get a massage together, and I need a legit place they won't recognize me at. Ideally a legit place that doesn't default to putting us in a couples massage, private rooms, and still offers HE. Anyone have any luck while out with their SO? I've been to bamboo and lucky feet, so those are out of the question.

Ill continue to RTFF, but appreciate any advice why'all have.

SCJohn
05-27-19, 02:27
I feel like I painted myself into a corner. Been to a lot of AMPs on my own, and never tell them I have an SO. Now she is wanting to get a massage together, and I need a legit place they won't recognize me at. Ideally a legit place that doesn't default to putting us in a couples massage, private rooms, and still offers HE. Anyone have any luck while out with their SO? I've been to bamboo and lucky feet, so those are out of the question.

Ill continue to RTFF, but appreciate any advice why'all have.Massage Envy?

HapaBoy86
05-27-19, 23:09

Ill continue to RTFF, but appreciate any advice why'all have.For real legit massage go to Thai ones that our on yelp. Many of them have rooms avail for couples. I go to real Thai massage every 2 weeks to get the kinks out. NO hanky panky stuff!

RubnHood
05-28-19, 21:25
I stumbled across this spa by pulling into the wrong parking lot, its on Fairview and Wilson in CM. My back and shoulders were in knots and needed some relief so I decided to give is a try. Got a cute Chinese girl call Ena or maybe it was Anna. I told her I needed deep tissue to get the knots out and she went at it for a for an hour. Sometimes the towel covered my butt other times when she needed to, she moved it. No teasing offered or asked for, this was a great massage that left me feeling good for a week. The doors to the rooms had glass panels with a thin curtain so I don't think their is anything else on offer, which is a shame because she was way cute. If you just want a great massage I would recommend her.OG65, what was the rate and your tip for this visit??

OldGuy65
05-29-19, 13:07
OG65, what was the rate and your tip for this visit??60 for the Hr and 50 tip (did I mention she was cute).

RubnHood
06-01-19, 13:42
60 for the Hr and 50 tip (did I mention she was cute).Wow 50 tip for no HE? Very generous of you! Unless you are playing the long game to set up better service in the future.

Thanks for the reply and the report. I will give this location a try in the near future and report back, but I might not tip as much, LOL.

RubnHood
06-01-19, 13:54
Visited this place from the report below and went for the 90 min combo body / foot for 55 (60 min body, 30 min foot). Place is fully legit, a few slight brushes during, but nothing seemed more than incidental. Price is the best point, (you can find it online) plus they give a pretty good massage too (8/10). Good pressure but relaxing enough that I was drowsing off several times after the flip. The combo massage happens in semi private alcoves with curtains over the openings. The RA was cute and prob late 20's. Mid 30's, but not a stunner. They also have a stamp card for loyal customers. I will try the private-room body-massage option today and report back if any more mileage occurs. Will recommend, but expect a good legit massage only.

Doggiefun29
06-01-19, 14:40
Went to bamboo last night as palm tree was too busy. (Considered a legit massage at palm tree but it was too busy). Well walked in and got mary. Older lady, been here two weeks she says. Started with a standard massage, then towards the end, some teasing on the boys. Then asked to flip, starts with face then onto my right arm. While she's massaging the arm I just land on her left tit. Eventually releases the babies, they are not too big nor perky, but rather saggy. But she let me feed on them as she used her hands. The weird thing was, she laid down next to me and cuddled haha. That was new. But again looks was blah.

Kknm1
06-06-19, 09:49
My provider cancelled me the last minute so I went to Bamboo to release. Called in and asked for Yoyo, was told she was on vacation or whatever reason. The receptionist suggested Annie, who is young. Yes she is young but not attractive, very good massage though. She tried very hard and was able to get me released. I tried to keep my eyes closed the whole time too, then I noticed it had already been too long but she was still working on my arms. Opened my eyes and checked the clock it already passed 15 minutes, I told her to stop even though she said it wasn't done yet. Give her standard tips and left not so happy, but would definitely recommend her for those who need good and non rush massage.

Tipisil
06-06-19, 23:26
Stopped by here last week because of a nagging neck. Dropped by without an appt and got a shirt and plump girl. Great massage and did some playful grazing but nothing more. Had big tits and extremely tight clothes. Forgot her name.

Camsv222
06-08-19, 15:17
Super legit public room 15 or room for 20 thay is open doorway.

Men or Chinese women, good massage at the cheapest rate even for a room. Super legit. 3 of the women I saw were good. One cute, one late 30's but cute, and curvier butter face low 30 range.

Cheap good, by decent looking Chinese women is good in my book. Thanks to whoemevr posted this in the list earlier in the thread. Good find.

BigFish999
06-10-19, 16:35
Guys, I am getting bored of my las 4 months go to places, here are some reviews:

TOP 10: Vivi, $30/$50, she's cute, nothing special. Full 1 hour.

Bamboo: $30/$40, I think we turned this legit place in a AMP already. But only has milfs.

I tried the youngzi $35 and got a bored one. Not even tried asking for HJ. Wasted $10 tip.

Do you guys have a hidden gem in the asian OC triangle? Around 405/55/22?

I love $30 hour or less. And I like someone where you can drink the milk and does good massage.

BigFish999
06-10-19, 16:50
Went to happy Lilly, got a random lady just to try. I had a thong just to be in the mood. First thing I noticed is that you are divided by walls, but your feet are in the hall, so the curtains do not close. I don't know if this is the $. 30/75 min combo the post below recommends. But if they tease you. It will be in front of every body. Yes there is a private room at the end. If someone has luck please share. I didn't got anything. Even requested legs massage and pointed at the groin and the MILF stayed like 6 inches away from any part.

Skinny Dugan
06-15-19, 19:03
I've had some luck cracking a few legit girls in the past but not having much success at Healthy Life.
Any suggestions for cute girls here? I got stuck with a piggie the last time.

EasyOC
06-15-19, 19:10
I've had some luck cracking a few legit girls in the past but not having much success at Healthy Life.

My back is a mess so I spend my time looking for a great massage and a hand shake. So far I've seen Yolanda, Coco, Joyce and a 4th that I can't remember. The one I can't remember was fat and ugly so I have to come up with it so I don't get her again. The 3 that I mentioned all give really good massages. Good enough that I'll repeat. Not one came close to a tease. I'm not feeling lucky at this place. Until I find someone better I'll have to repeat, could use some help. Has anyone even come close at this place? Any great therapeutic places with even a little extra?Your box is full. , but try QZ Day Spa.

Tipisil
06-16-19, 15:40
Tried to see Ana or some of the girls mentioned here. It was her day off and the only one available was coco. She have a nice hard massage and left me happy. Looks were average but allowed touching over clothes. Had a fuller butt than others.

Yahoowho
06-17-19, 10:30
Fifi is no longer at Palm Tree. Is she working at a new location?

Camsv222
06-17-19, 20:46
Fifi is no longer at Palm Tree. Is she working at a new location?Any notes on her? You can dm me, curious about something more legit. I got WeChat from the one I like but we'll see if anything happens.

RubnHood
06-24-19, 01:15
Went to happy Lilly, got a random lady just to try. I had a thong just to be in the mood. First thing I noticed is that you are divided by walls, but your feet are in the hall, so the curtains do not close. I don't know if this is the $. 30/75 min combo the post below recommends. But if they tease you. It will be in front of every body. Yes there is a private room at the end. If someone has luck please share. I didn't got anything. Even requested legs massage and pointed at the groin and the MILF stayed like 6 inches away from any part.Sorry BF999, I went for the 2 hr private room menu item and still got the semi-private curtained room. Place is 100% legit, so there is zero mileage to be had here. They offer a decent massage, and will even offer a male masseur if you want stronger pressure during your session. I didn't accept, but it was offered. The stamp card is mentioned right there on the menu on the wall, but when I asked about it, I only got a blank, uncomprehending stare and silence, LOL.

Still a decently good pressure massage that makes me drowse off during, for a great price, but definitely zero mileage to be had here.

SporadicLurker
07-05-19, 17:59
Guys, I am getting bored of my las 4 months go to places, here are some reviews:

TOP 10: Vivi, $30/$50, she's cute, nothing special. Full 1 hour.

Bamboo: $30/$40, I think we turned this legit place in a AMP already. But only has milfs.

I tried the youngzi $35 and got a bored one. Not even tried asking for HJ. Wasted $10 tip.

Do you guys have a hidden gem in the asian OC triangle? Around 405/55/22?

I love $30 hour or less. And I like someone where you can drink the milk and does good massage.On Wilson west of Fairview on the south side of the street. Total legitimate massage.

Tipisil
07-06-19, 22:33
So I'm a huge fan of bamboo. But I've always been curious about that other place on the first floor. Has anyone tried that place out? I might just toftt next time I go.

SCJohn
07-07-19, 02:13
So I'm a huge fan of bamboo. But I've always been curious about that other place on the first floor. Has anyone tried that place out? I might just toftt next time I go.SH is fine. Some play can be had. I like to spend an hr at SH then head up stairs to Bamboo and get another Hr. Cheap entertainment, I always go home feeling very relaxed.

Tipisil
07-07-19, 17:57
SH is fine. Some play can be had. I like to spend an hr at SH then head up stairs to Bamboo and get another Hr. Cheap entertainment, I always go home feeling very relaxed.Hopefully it's the same amount or similar amount of teasing as bamboo. Bonus if the massages are as good.

SCJohn
07-07-19, 18:03
Hopefully it's the same amount or similar amount of teasing as bamboo. Bonus if the massages are as good.It's very much YMMV, depending on who you get. I like the gamble, not knowing what's going to happen. You'll always get a good DT massage. I'll follow it up with a second spot with a guarantee finish.

Doggiefun29
07-12-19, 12:29
It's very much YMMV, depending on who you get. I like the gamble, not knowing what's going to happen. You'll always get a good DT massage. I'll follow it up with a second spot with a guarantee finish.Haha didn't even see sh before! Tried it out. Not real walls but still some privacy I guess. Nothing spectacular, but got the HE done. Is not as teasing as bamboo imo. But that's just one time I've been here. Lookswise soso. I'd say a 5 ish. Didn't get her name.

Doggiefun29
07-12-19, 12:31
Sorry BF999, I went for the 2 hr private room menu item and still got the semi-private curtained room. Place is 100% legit, so there is zero mileage to be had here. They offer a decent massage, and will even offer a male masseur if you want stronger pressure during your session. I didn't accept, but it was offered. The stamp card is mentioned right there on the menu on the wall, but when I asked about it, I only got a blank, uncomprehending stare and silence, LOL.

Still a decently good pressure massage that makes me drowse off during, for a great price, but definitely zero mileage to be had here.Yeah, I've tried lilys several times. Asked for julie as she seemed playful. But even after 4 times not much play. I never know if I can strip down all the way at these places. But I usually do haha.

Tipisil
07-12-19, 23:14
Hit up oasis a few days ago. Went early and only the receptionist was working. The massage was surprisingly good. Did a lot of teasing. Asked what I wanted. A bit pricey so just did an old fashioned. After continued with the massage with more teasing. Would come back if they have cute girls. Didn't ask for her name but body was an 8, fave a 4.

RubnHood
07-15-19, 01:51
Yeah, I've tried lilys several times. Asked for julie as she seemed playful. But even after 4 times not much play. I never know if I can strip down all the way at these places. But I usually do haha.If you are getting a full body massage, why not strip down completely? Any other legit massage spa will not have any problems with you disrobing fully for your massage. Lily provides you with a folded sheet to cover your bare ass, and will fully cover you with it when your massage begins, and only uncover the portions they are going to work on. They also draw the curtains completely over the entryway when you have a full body session for privacy, so only your feet possibly stick out sometimes during the session and those are still draped by the curtains. Like any legit massage place, they will allow you to disrobe to your own level of comfort, but for a full body treatment, fully disrobed is best for optimal massage techniques and flow of the session.

On the other hand, if I was just getting a foot massage, I might be hesitant to fully strip, LOL.

BigFish999
07-15-19, 19:44
Hi guys! Just my last report from Bali foot. Tried a random one, chubby mid 30's looked mid 20's like all asians. Decided not to give any hints, just relax and if she gets close I will force Jr. To stand up, but in 55 minutes nothing happened. In the last 5 minutes as usual they give me a hips and legs massage, she touches for less than a second the boys, then I tell her that was good! She smiles and kept massaging the area for 15 minutes, then I continued my test and didn't say anything, buuuuuuut Jr became ver strong with the side massage.

After 70 minutes she lifted the towel and saw Jr as rock, she said ohh wow! And laughed. The I said I'm sorry. She said finish. Adn I said sorry for Jr and showed to her. I said, with Jr in my hand I am really sorry for this. She holded it and said. Its ok! You really want? And gave me the sign. I said next time. She said. 50 for 30 min more and HJ, I declined her because It was just a test and did not have time. But now I know you can get away with a 7/10 massage, 90 min and HJ for. 30 + . 50 damage if you play dumb.

Any intel on legit foot places under $30 hour?

BigFish999
07-15-19, 20:25
SH is fine. Some play can be had. I like to spend an hr at SH then head up stairs to Bamboo and get another Hr. Cheap entertainment, I always go home feeling very relaxed.I am planning to do exactly the same next time! First SH and then Bamboo, do you guys recommend someone at SH? Is it a private room? Curtain or open room?

Tipisil
07-20-19, 20:51
Was looking to get an excellent massage. The ladies here do an awesome job so that alone is worth it. I didn't call to book any of the women mentioned before. Went with someone who I sadly don't remember the name of, only that she's relatively new. Long store short, got a good tease that turned into a highly unexpected BBBJCIM. She wasn't fan of the cim but took it like a champ.

DayDreamerLoco
07-22-19, 10:59
Was looking to get an excellent massage. The ladies here do an awesome job so that alone is worth it. I didn't call to book any of the women mentioned before. Went with someone who I sadly don't remember the name of, only that she's relatively new. Long store short, got a good tease that turned into a highly unexpected BBBJCIM. She wasn't fan of the cim but took it like a champ.You lucky bastard! LOL Just curious if you tip more than the traditional. 4 because of the unexpected BBBJ? You just proved that sometimes randomness can pay off big.

Tipisil
07-22-19, 23:20
You lucky bastard! LOL Just curious if you tip more than the traditional. 4 because of the unexpected BBBJ? You just proved that sometimes randomness can pay off big.Not to sound like a dick but I tipped. 35 total. I think I'm tipping below what I should here.

NoClue02
07-24-19, 11:15
You lucky bastard! LOL Just curious if you tip more than the traditional. 4 because of the unexpected BBBJ? You just proved that sometimes randomness can pay off big.Seriously! I been there a few times and alway see ana. I like the massage and the amount of teasing from her. I do saw a couple decent looking MILF but they're always working outside. I guess I'll find time and go there randomly and see what I can discover here.

NoClue02
07-29-19, 02:44
Stopped by earlier today, not picking ana, and want to see any one else for fun. Got kanji or kanchu. Decent, mid 40's looking lady, little more meat than ana but I think ana look better. Anyway, 5/10 massage. Just going thru the motion, even though the pressure is there but all wrong spot. No teasing at all. On the flip, she grab my jr and gave me the hand motion. I decided to forget it and just stick to the massage. Going to try another time LOL.

Also, there is this older gentleman that wearing a blue shirt and a short (I think) that was there around 8 p, got this, and the girl seem to know him as she came out, slapped his leg, laughing and telling him to come in. She seem cute and fun. If you on here, please let me know her name lmao.

BigFish999
07-30-19, 13:18
Went to SH to try what other's been posting here. They go to SH first and them head upstairs to bamboo for a secound round w final HJ. I got attracted for the $. 2 an hour price and decided to give it a try.

I paid the house and they took me to the common room. I wasn't expecting it. There was another half curtain room and I asked for it they told me $. 3 I said yes. She changed my young provider for a MILF mid 40's not bad looking asian.

I told her to remove for me my undie and she did it. I really wanted a massage and did not give any hints. But she started doing my groin from the back. I really got hard. Even tried to forget it because I really wanted just a massage. Bit she was being very ero. Tc. Sorry guys I am into prost. So when she touched that area I gave her a like. And first time in my life I felt what you guys call milking. No Jr touch. Just the finger. It hurts the first 5 min but later its another feeling. I could have stayed that way for long time.

Its amazing that I could see the people outside through the divider sides.

The HJ after milk is like 5 times more powerfull. So. My next try is the Waln. Saver. But if you guys know another affordable solution please share. Total was $. 3 + $. 37. Again. I Wasn't going for the HJ.

TheOCman
08-01-19, 15:03
So I went to the Thai Body Works on Alicia in Mission Viejo. It's a chain place with several locations. I wanted to try Thai massage which includes lots of extreme stretching. I can say this was one of the best massages I've ever had and I've had a lot. Totally legit without a hint of extras but definitely worth the $65/ hour fee. I tipped a whopping $20 because it really was that good. Don't try this if you're the soft touch Swedish style kinda guy as it's not gentle. I highly recommend for anyone looking for a great massage. MT named Lisa was older but really knew how to stretch a body. If anyone has gotten extras please send me a PM.

OcAllen
08-02-19, 22:37
I like Ana the most, she usually gives me 3 releases during the hour session and a lot of teasing. Can't get the same type of service for that value anywhere else.

ShortBus17
08-03-19, 12:38
I like Ana the most, she usually gives me 3 releases during the hour session and a lot of teasing. Can't get the same type of service for that value anywhere else.Bamboo Ana?

BigFish999
08-05-19, 11:12
Yes guys it's true. 50's good looking MILF in bamboo, BBBJ, HJ, and girls play in your chest for only a standard. 4 tip. She even jumps on you and lets you FIY, it stinks but I think you can go all the way to FS with her.

Bad news is that she has only 1 month left begore going back. She is no that good quality but she does everything mary.

Yahoowho
08-06-19, 21:34
Was undecided about getting a legit massage or something more, so went to B-Boo around noon ready to take the luck of the draw. Was assigned a mature provider I had already seen several months back on what I was told was her first day on the job. That experience was a dismal failure; despite hints suggesting I wanted service, I got a legit massage that was meh. WTF!! So today, I accepted this well ripened MT again because that's Karma. And things didn't start well when she walked in and saw my bare ass and said that she couldn't start until I was covered with a sheet. Okay, again, that's Karma. So I'm under the sheet and she tells me that she took massage training for a month before starting this line of work. Okay, my MT has minimal training, and that's Karma. Her technique is mainly pressuring the back and butt with elbows, forearms, and hands. Meh! Eventually, she pulls away the sheet and massages my backside with oil, using long hand strokes from the shoulders on down to my butt. Maybe Karma is not so bad. And before I know it, she's paying attention to the boys and my starfish. Well, this must be my day for good Karma. On the flip, I ask her to remove her top and she half obliges by baring her boobs and allows me to suck on them and play with her nipples. At the same time I begin to rub her pussy over her pants. In response, she grinds on my fingers like she's really enjoying it. I wondering if she's faking it (why not if she thinks it bring in a bigger tip), so I ask if she'll remove her pants. She declines but opens her fly gives me access to her soaking wet pussy, which I finger while getting a demonstration of her expert kegel skills. Wow!! I finally get my explosive release. She offers me her contact info for more fun off-premises, so I "guessing" she's up to giving more services than are possible at the MP. Total damage was a. 30 house fee and a. 60 tip for the experience.

BigFish999
08-20-19, 11:15
Went to the famous F&C, decided just to pay the $18 foot, the guy took my 20 and when I asked for it he said. Thats becas ya body, well they put me in the common room and there was another guy receiving a very relaxing massage, he look very relaxed, then he left and the grannies started saying things in Chinese against him.

Well short story is that my massage started not that bad, but then another granny came and they started teaching her. So I got 2 grannys for the price of 1, it's probably me. But Jr went up and they started laughing, siddenly she started massaging Jr over the towel and sometimes under. She could have finish me but I didn't want to pay the standard for a mediocre HJ. After that. The massage was mediocre too. I left. 015 tip for the 10 min HJ.

Another one is the martial arts massage. Ask for CoCo and be very quiet, she is there temporarly, the place is a 100% legit, so that was the experience I was looking for a while.

Yahoowho
08-20-19, 13:38
Made a "cold call" at Lotus Health Spa on Brookhurst and paid. 4 for a full body massage. Was taken to a "private" room by papasan. The door to the room has a slot window for observation from the outside hallway. Was then instructed to leave my underwear on during the massage. WTF! Who wears underwear during a "full body" treatment. A nice MILFY MT entered the surveilled room did a credible job for a legit massage, hitting my sore spots with good pressure. Otherwise, the experience was lackluster because of the lack of privacy and the police state vibe. The place is totally and irredeemably legit. Gave a .2 tip to the MT. Will not repeat.

RubnHood
08-21-19, 00:30
Went for 1 hr session, drew Linda. GND attractive MILF 30-40's, average to thin build. Looks 6/10. Didn't ask about pressure, no small talk, just started by spreading the sheet over me fully. Not a good sign for mileage, but the massage was good enough that I was beginning to drowse off during the massage. As she worked her way around, I tried for the ankle stroke as she came near my hand to gauge her reaction and let her know I was open to extras, but she didn't linger, just kind of moved on, another bad sign. As she moved on to the oil massage part, as her hands glided down my spine, I was still hopeful that some teasing was in store, but she seemed to be only there for a legit massage, massaging my buttocks nicely, but the fingers weren't really straying anywhere in a teasing way, so I finally gave up hope and settled down for a decent legit massage for a decent price ($35/60 minutes, massage: 7/10). After finishing with my upper body, Linda covered my back with the sheet and uncovered my legs and butt. She started at my feet and worked her way up my calves with nice long pressure strokes, and more good pressure on my thighs and gluts. As she moved on to my inner thighs I was surprised at some slight brushing contact, but is seemed more incidental than purposeful, but then she started to be more deliberate in massaging my taint and circling my rim, and lightly massaging the boys with light strokes of zero pressure, nicely teasing. I squirmed a little to let her know I was growing hard, but disappointingly she never went for the reach under, so I give her teasing 6/10. After I realized nothing more was forthcoming, my excitement died down as she went to the the towels to wipe the oil off. I'm not sure if she's new, but she brought back cool damp towels instead of hot, which were not very effective at removing all the oil she had applied. After the flip, she began the standard face, neck, and shoulder massage with decent pressure, but nothing special. She then moved down to my chest / stomach while still standing at my head, but she first covered my face lightly with a cloth, I guess so her boobs wouldn't brush my face, or maybe there had been some inappropriate nuzzling / licking in the past. So I was pretty surprised when she moved down to my legs and she started to massage my inner thigh and groin area, even positioning my right knee slightly bent and out to the side so she had better access to the inner thigh muscle. She massaged all around my package, and moved it out of the way with her off-hand, so naturally I started to get hard, but she really didn't do much until I was fully erect, then she finally seemed to reluctantly stroke it. Remember, this whole time my face is still covered by the damn cloth! I reached up to re position it so I could see a little, but I don't think my good viewing was her primary concern. Her technique was passable, if not passionate, at least it wasn't a jackhammer HJ, and it got the job done, 6. 5/10. She finished up with more leg and foot massage to not short me on my time, so there's that. I got the feeling that it was more business than fun for Linda, so although she did her job adequately, I would not seek her out for a repeat session. Overall 6. 5/10.

NoClue02
08-21-19, 22:18
Decided to tried someone else. Seen xu or sue, milfy looking, 6/10. Body is bigger than Anna. First time seeing, during the massage, there is no teasing at all. Standard massage skill, 5/10. On the flip, she really massaging my groin area. After both sides are done, she grabbed jr and asked if I wanted to. Her HJ isn't mechanical, which is good. She leaned her face toward and rubbing her face against my jr, which some kissing on the shalf every now and then. When I'm about to explode, she leave it on her check and let me finished on her cheek. Pretty much gave her a facial.

Decided to try her again, and hoping for some extra fun. Nope, same service, absolutely no teasing, and no roaming at all. Same HJ routine, finished on her cheek. She then play with my tip on her other cheek and lip. No BJ, I tried to asked and was turn down lmao.

During my most recent session, the next door guy seem to be having lots of fun. I can hear the girl moaning, and there were some sounds that sounded like banging each other. Damn I wonder who would provide that kind of fun? I wouldn't care for FS here but hoping to have more than just standard HE.

BigFish999
08-26-19, 17:59
We need to find out who is doing it FS. I had an experience were a MILF put my fingers inside her and showed me her pressure. Another post early called it her "hegel exercises" It might be her. LETS FIND IT OUT!

My last experience was with Salma. Very young, late 20's and very cute and innocent face, she allowed me to go under and expose a little the ladies, you can see the soft young skin, but the shape is not beautifull ebough to get me. HJ was so so. Very mechanical at the beginning to the point I lost power, but I could see her effort, she was probably new, she looked nervous, and I gave her instructions, she did exactly what I told her. Jeje put the finger in, grab the toys, and her cuteness turned me on. So suddenly I was rock as F. And done. She was smiling and finished with more massage. She kept asking if I was new or come frequently. Will repeat.

Decided to tried someone else. Seen xu or sue, milfy looking, 6/10. Body is bigger than Anna. First time seeing, during the massage, there is no teasing at all. Standard massage skill, 5/10. On the flip, she really massaging my groin area. After both sides are done, she grabbed jr and asked if I wanted to. Her HJ isn't mechanical, which is good. She leaned her face toward and rubbing her face against my jr, which some kissing on the shalf every now and then. When I'm about to explode, she leave it on her check and let me finished on her cheek. Pretty much gave her a facial.

Decided to try her again, and hoping for some extra fun. Nope, same service, absolutely no teasing, and no roaming at all. Same HJ routine, finished on her cheek. She then play with my tip on her other cheek and lip. No BJ, I tried to asked and was turn down lmao.

During my most recent session, the next door guy seem to be having lots of fun. I can hear the girl moaning, and there were some sounds that sounded like banging each other. Damn I wonder who would provide that kind of fun? I wouldn't care for FS here but hoping to have more than just standard HE.

BigFish999
08-26-19, 18:13
Some weeks I run a lot, and I also have a lot of stress at work.

I really like to go to massages 2 or 3 times a week, but I am not rich $$ and that's why I go to cheap places, I prefer quantity than quality, I sometimes ask for 90 minutes, being touched by a lady is my thing, and havig extras is a super plus. But if I want to keep my vice I can't go to standard $. 35 and $. 40 tips. Do that 3 times a week and my check goes away.

I've been able to discover few places were I can get $. 2/ hr and with a $. 15 to $. 20 tip I get a good massage, private, a Jr rub so it gets hard and sometimes a toys side massage, this are Kung Fu & Palm, they are 99% legit. That 1% already left the place. So I am in the air.

Do you guys know another alternative $. 2 semi or private with secret fun?

NOT BAM wood, see my post below.

Kknm1
08-26-19, 18:42
Stopped by VIP on Magnolia and Katella, got Lina. 40 yo Viet MILF, her body is great. Said she does lot of work out and push-ups at home. Lot of rubbing and I was naked the whole time, she did not bother to cover me either. She said she does not offer he, but you can do it yourself in front of her. She kept telling me not to be shy and finish myself she would help me rubbing it too haha. No thank you, 36 $ for the house and 20 for her. Repeat? I will think about it.

BigFish999
08-27-19, 16:19
Did Lina allowed roaming? Did she showed you her abs? Dod you touched them?

When you say help you rubbing it. Why did you say no?

Stopped by VIP on Magnolia and Katella, got Lina. 40 yo Viet MILF, her body is great. Said she does lot of work out and push-ups at home. Lot of rubbing and I was naked the whole time, she did not bother to cover me either. She said she does not offer he, but you can do it yourself in front of her. She kept telling me not to be shy and finish myself she would help me rubbing it too haha. No thank you, 36 $ for the house and 20 for her. Repeat? I will think about it.

Kknm1
08-27-19, 16:26
Did Lina allowed roaming? Did she showed you her abs? Dod you touched them?

When you say help you rubbing it. Why did you say no?The answer for all your questions is no. I lost my interest, and her rub was kinda rush too. So I decided to say no.

Kknm1
08-27-19, 20:31
We need to find out who is doing it FS. I had an experience were a MILF put my fingers inside her and showed me her pressure. Another post early called it her "hegel exercises" It might be her. LETS FIND IT OUT!

My last experience was with Salma. Very young, late 20's and very cute and innocent face, she allowed me to go under and expose a little the ladies, you can see the soft young skin, but the shape is not beautifull ebough to get me. HJ was so so. Very mechanical at the beginning to the point I lost power, but I could see her effort, she was probably new, she looked nervous, and I gave her instructions, she did exactly what I told her. Jeje put the finger in, grab the toys, and her cuteness turned me on. So suddenly I was rock as F. And done. She was smiling and finished with more massage. She kept asking if I was new or come frequently. Will repeat.I think Salma goes by Coco as her English name, yes she is very nice. She would let me roam everywhere and suck on her nipples the whole time when I flip. BTW, my last visit I got Mia, a young 22 yo wearing glasses. Said she doesn't offer he or any extra, good massage thou. She kept the blanket covered me the whole session, will not repeat unless I hear something better.

BigFish999
08-27-19, 21:29
That Mia is interesting. I remember a girl named CoCo like 2 years ago, around 19-20 yo was working there. She was so cute. I did like 5 sessions with her just because she was very cute. Well, every new session I asked for more. She did an amazing abdomen massage like the 4 rmth time. I was hard rock. She just kept doing it for 15 minutes but didn't do HJ. I was dissapointed but she was very cute. So did 2 more. Just being touched by a cute girl was enough. The last time I decided to go for it. When asked her to massage next to the toys, I removed half of the towel again rocked. She didn't put it back or moved her hands. I started rubbing it next to her arm and she did not move. So I gave her the universal sign and she said very cute no. But the thing is that she didn't move her hands from my legs and when I went flexible, Jr landes on her side next to her hands. So by her little touches I went rock again. Asked her again for HJ but she went for toilet paper and put it next to me. I understood that I had to do it myself and did it. I did it slowly and she kept massaging around the whole t ko me. Whats amazing is that she cleaned Jr.

Well my new Goal. Mia.

Do you guys have recent exlerience in any of these places?

Tip Top Massage.

Golden Lavander Spa.

Golden Health Center.

My Head to Toe.

Olala.

Lucky Feet.

Happy Lilly.

Blue Sky.

Jolly.

1st Class.

I think Salma goes by Coco as her English name, yes she is very nice. She would let me roam everywhere and suck on her nipples the whole time when I flip. BTW, my last visit I got Mia, a young 22 yo wearing glasses. Said she doesn't offer he or any extra, good massage thou. She kept the blanket covered me the whole session, will not repeat unless I hear something better.

Kknm1
08-28-19, 13:23
That Mia is interesting. I remember a girl named CoCo like 2 years ago, around 19-20 yo was working there. She was so cute. I did like 5 sessions with her just because she was very cute. Well, every new session I asked for more. She did an amazing abdomen massage like the 4 rmth time. I was hard rock. She just kept doing it for 15 minutes but didn't do HJ. I was dissapointed but she was very cute. So did 2 more. Just being touched by a cute girl was enough. The last time I decided to go for it. When asked her to massage next to the toys, I removed half of the towel again rocked. She didn't put it back or moved her hands. I started rubbing it next to her arm and she did not move. So I gave her the universal sign and she said very cute no. But the thing is that she didn't move her hands from my legs and when I went flexible, Jr landes on her side next to her hands. So by her little touches I went rock again. Asked her again for HJ but she went for toilet paper and put it next to me. I understood that I had to do it myself and did it. I did it slowly and she kept massaging around the whole t ko me. Whats amazing is that she cleaned Jr.

Well my new Goal. Mia.

Do you guys have recent exlerience in any of these places?

Tip Top Massage.

Golden Lavander Spa.

Golden Health Center.

My Head to Toe.

Olala.

Lucky Feet.

Happy Lilly.

Blue Sky.

Jolly.

1st Class.I had the same experience like you did with a girl name Elaine at Happy Lily last year. Very cute and young girl, she never gave me a he but she did give me a little tease each time I saw her, after the 3rd time she was gone haha. Wish I know where she is at right now, BTW be careful with the mms at happy Lily, she is very trick on the girls and the customers too.

BigFish999
08-28-19, 14:19
What do you mean with trick? Does she call LE? Have you had HJ at Lilly?

I had the same experience like you did with a girl name Elaine at Happy Lily last year. Very cute and young girl, she never gave me a he but she did give me a little tease each time I saw her, after the 3rd time she was gone haha. Wish I know where she is at right now, BTW be careful with the mms at happy Lily, she is very trick on the girls and the customers too.

Kknm1
08-28-19, 15:10
What do you mean with trick? Does she call LE? Have you had HJ at Lilly?I am sorry typo, strict I mean. My bad, was driving and typing haha, it’s autocorrected.

NoClue02
08-29-19, 03:48
I think Salma goes by Coco as her English name, yes she is very nice. She would let me roam everywhere and suck on her nipples the whole time when I flip. BTW, my last visit I got Mia, a young 22 yo wearing glasses. Said she doesn't offer he or any extra, good massage thou. She kept the blanket covered me the whole session, will not repeat unless I hear something better.Visit coco today, I think she's looking better than most here although she is a bit chunky. No teasing at all from her. Technique is ok, she did got some spots that help me back a bit. On the flip, she avoided jr when rubbing my thigh even though she just barely cover Jr. Finally I touched her leg and then she asked if I want to he almost right away. I couldn't get her top off, so just under roaming her top.

So, I have seen 4 different ladies here, only anna gave teasing, the rest offer no teasing, not even graze thru. Any to recommend to get fun treatment here beside sue, kanji or Coco?

BigFish999
08-29-19, 10:08
Some glory hole play and loots lots of teasing at SH under Bamboo with a MILF around 50's, Wendy. Only con is that you do t have curtains, instead is a 5 ft tall divider.

If you are a voyeur it will be interesting. Having a HJ when you can actually see other women being massaged in the common room.

Visit coco today, I think she's looking better than most here although she is a bit chunky. No teasing at all from her. Technique is ok, she did got some spots that help me back a bit. On the flip, she avoided jr when rubbing my thigh even though she just barely cover Jr. Finally I touched her leg and then she asked if I want to he almost right away. I couldn't get her top off, so just under roaming her top.

So, I have seen 4 different ladies here, only anna gave teasing, the rest offer no teasing, not even graze thru. Any to recommend to get fun treatment here beside sue, kanji or Coco?

Ealderson
08-29-19, 14:43
Stopped by VIP on Magnolia and Katella, got Lina. 40 yo Viet MILF, her body is great. Said she does lot of work out and push-ups at home. Lot of rubbing and I was naked the whole time, she did not bother to cover me either. She said she does not offer he, but you can do it yourself in front of her. She kept telling me not to be shy and finish myself she would help me rubbing it too haha. No thank you, 36 $ for the house and 20 for her. Repeat? I will think about it.How was the massage? Looking for legit with good strong pressure.

Tipisil
09-02-19, 23:04
Been having some pressure and knots in my shoulders so went for the good strong massage. Place was busy during Labor Day (morning) so just went with anyone they had available. Got a MILF who gave a real hard massage and got all of the knots out. A bit painful but felt great after. Once the back was taken care of, charmed her into a BBBJ. Had her lay down while I fed and smacked the meat on her face. Gave her a facial and in her mouth. She seemed a bit annoyed but maybe likes being controlled.

Yahoowho
09-03-19, 19:50
Recently went to to B-Boo and drew Lulu, a 40-ish attractive and taller MILF, but nothing really to write home about. She applied some good pressure on the back along with some teasing of the boys. On the flip, she went for the legs and more teasing, but, sadly, allowed only some breast and ass play, but no UTC touching below the waist. Eventually, got an HE, which was okay under the circumstances. Hey, YMMV; however, my rating overall is 5/10. Will not repeat, since there are better options such as Anna and others who have been mentioned in this forum.

Wiregrass
09-03-19, 23:09
As I'm an outsider (from Bama) I generally just read these forums (because I will be visiting Garden Grove in Oct).

My comment is as these are claimed to be LEGIT places why do y'all keep talking about extras? Shouldn't they be published outside of the "legit" previews?

SCJohn
09-04-19, 00:50
As I'm an outsider (from Bama) I generally just read these forums (because I will be visiting Garden Grove in Oct).

My comment is as these are claimed to be LEGIT places why do y'all keep talking about extras? Shouldn't they be published outside of the "legit" previews?Over time, this thread has morphed into a discussion of places / girls that give a good therapeutic massage first and foremost. Any extra's is just gravy.

Doggiefun29
09-04-19, 05:24
Tried mia. Looks are ok, just skinny and tall. But she's totally legit. I wouldn't even try again, not worth it. Just got a legit last night.

Doggiefun29
09-04-19, 05:25
Legit place, but one of the actual good legit places. Prices did creep up tk $40/ hr.

ShortBus17
09-04-19, 15:28
Legit place, but one of the actual good legit places. Prices did creep up tk $40/ hr.What city?

RubnHood
09-04-19, 23:37
What city?It's in a little strip mall (of course) on Bolsa.

Mel
09-09-19, 16:28
Totally on a whim, I dropped by Bamboo at 11:00 am Sunday morning. Walked in and asked for Anna and she was available. The hostess at the desk was super petite and cute, and she reminded me of the badass Chinese woman who was the thug in movie Rush Hour 2. Super-petite and cute.

Hostess took me to the back corner cubicle and Anna came in. She gave me a hug and I noticed she had very nice long hair. She's also very slender / petite. Honestly, it was very bright out and that place is super dim, so I couldn't see much at all as my eyes hadn't adjusted yet.

Anna returned in a few minutes and had here hair up. She gave me a really nice massage which started out a bit too hard for my taste, but I asked if she could go with medium pressure and she did just that. The massage was very enjoyable. She is very good at teasing and she started in with that right away. She will continue to tease and get a bit more aggressive with it as the massage continues. She is very sensual, and not afraid of the ass and the boys.

Long story short: She gave me a sensual HJ and prostate combo. It was nicely done, and when that was finished, she glanced up at the clock to make sure I got my hours worth of time.

Couple of things. The parking lot on Sunday was crowded as hell. I might go back during the week, but I think weekends are very tough to get a spot in that plaza. I didn't get grabby with Anna, so YMMV. I generally keep my hands to myself unless the RA offers.

Paid the std rate of $30 + $40 and was pleased with the service. Anna asked me to call her again while I was leaving, and I most certainly will.

Mel
09-09-19, 16:41
Just to throw it out there, another place I visit infrequently is Happy Happy in Westminster. The rate is the std $30 + $40 and other than Shi Shi (not sure of the proper spelling) the hour massage and finish has been pretty good. I don't have any provider names from the place as I hit it totally at random. I've been in there occasionally when the RA's wear short skirts, but it seems to be done at random.

I did mention Shi Shi because she has way too much grip pressure, and combined the jackhammer technique, I had to stop her. Just awful.

It; s down the street from F&C, but on the other side of the 405 Freeway. All Chinese girls and private rooms. The place is small but seemed decently clean. Out of the 4-5 times I've been there, only one visit has been bad. I know there's a lot worse out there.

BigFish999
09-10-19, 23:35
Had an interesting experience at Blue Magnolia and Bolsa, got there by the Yelp images showing beautiful asians but the place is a 100% legit. At least my first experience based on the owner papasan that almost canceled my appointment.

When I was getting inside I got a private room for $. 3, you need an appointment to get into. Papasan was very strict and told me to wait, while in the entrance I saw the cuttest girl I've seen as masseuse! Asian, petite, slim, tiny, 20's, redhead, playful and sexy dressed! The old guy she got was comming from the common area very happy and gave her $. 2 tip. She was wearing ripped shorts that kinda showed her undies and all her white, pink and tender skin. She was a true next door Chinese!

I ask for her and papa said she had to take a 30 min break so I opted the MILF.

The funny thing is that I kinda knew the place was legit, but I planned to have Jr hard all the time with a 711 pill, so I did. 40 minutes up, she was laughing all the time and moved the towel over ot but didn't do anything. Only a soft sexy massage on my legs.

CAN ONE OF YOU TOFTT TO find out the name of the asian muse?

DJwezzy
09-11-19, 04:24
Can someone help me out.

Am looking for a good nuru experience.

Anybody know of a good provder that offers it.

If the do FS that a plus.

SCJohn
09-12-19, 15:47
Jennifer is a tiny mature CGirl, who delivers a nice legit massage. $35 for 60 min full body. Kept a sheet on me and move it around as needed. Back walking, nice pressure points and stretching for the full 60 minutes. I passed on the hot stones since it was so warm outside. Place was clean and I think they have a shower too. I'm coming back again when I need a good massage.

Mel
09-12-19, 17:14
Do you guys know another alternative $. 2 semi or private with secret fun?

No experience with this place, but I got this out of the Vietnamese paper.

Massage Body, new store open price $ 20 / h From 9 AM-11 AM. From 11 AM-10 PM $ 25. Saturday. Sunday $ 25 / h. Cute staff. 1215 Beach Blvd. , Suite. # B Anaheim, CA 92804.657-321-9376.

Skinny Dugan
09-12-19, 19:46
Amy will massage your balls but Jennifer is a no go. I agree, good legit place.

Jennifer is a tiny mature CGirl, who delivers a nice legit massage. $35 for 60 min full body. Kept a sheet on me and move it around as needed. Back walking, nice pressure points and stretching for the full 60 minutes. I passed on the hot stones since it was so warm outside. Place was clean and I think they have a shower too. I'm coming back again when I need a good massage.

Doggiefun29
09-12-19, 21:59
Had an interesting experience at Blue Magnolia and Bolsa, got there by the Yelp images showing beautiful asians but the place is a 100% legit. At least my first experience based on the owner papasan that almost canceled my appointment.

When I was getting inside I got a private room for $. 3, you need an appointment to get into. Papasan was very strict and told me to wait, while in the entrance I saw the cuttest girl I've seen as masseuse! Asian, petite, slim, tiny, 20's, redhead, playful and sexy dressed! The old guy she got was comming from the common area very happy and gave her $. 2 tip. She was wearing ripped shorts that kinda showed her undies and all her white, pink and tender skin. She was a true next door Chinese!

I ask for her and papa said she had to take a 30 min break so I opted the MILF.

The funny thing is that I kinda knew the place was legit, but I planned to have Jr hard all the time with a 711 pill, so I did. 40 minutes up, she was laughing all the time and moved the towel over ot but didn't do anything. Only a soft sexy massage on my legs.

CAN ONE OF YOU TOFTT TO find out the name of the asian muse?Ill try to check it out this weekend.

Doggiefun29
09-14-19, 13:37
Ill try to check it out this weekend.Asked for redhead and they said they don't have any. Just took whoever, got a MILF, she was legit but still kept it sensual. She did wear shorts so more skin / skin ckntact. The guy at the front was weird. Would talk to you while looking at his phone LOL.

LoveViets
09-16-19, 06:31
Was I the area so I stopped in to get some relief. Some of the reviews on another site suggested a possible HE which followed an above average massage. House fee is a little steep but I was already inside and the Chinese girl looked nice with an upbeat personality. The rooms have curtain doors but I'm fine with that not looking for anything more than a HE. Asked for firm massage and off she went. Hit all the spots not rushed and teased me nicely. Played with my nuts quite a bit so I hiked up and she began caressing my shaft and then wiped me down with a warm towel. Flipped and she went straight for my erect member. Didn't push anything just let her deliver the goods. Tipped the standard. Forgot her name kind of thin and tall with pale skin and dark brown hair passed her shoulders. Said she works the weekends here which led me to believe she has another place during the week. Might return as the massage was good and a surprise ending with good teasing.

Mh101
09-27-19, 18:35
Have some reports from this past month.

Le palace (garden grove).

Went twice one in the morning one at night. The girls are certainly a lot hotter late at night but the standard price goes up (he $60 no roaming) and the actual massage quality goes way down. Mornings there are a couple of milfs that do the standard $40 and a pretty great massage.

Bamboo.

Drew an older Asian lady by the name of Mary. Last time I went in I had an older lady named Mary as well who gave a grade a massage but no extras. This time Mary was a younger lady with short hair. The thing about her tho is that on the flip, she got in 69 position and licked the boys while giving a lackluster HJ. This made the extra $20 worth it but when I went back they told me she was on vacation. Wanted to try Mia after reading reviews and was given the same reply.

Young-Zi.

Went in and got a legit massage. If you want a great deep pressure massage Jennifer is the one. For a tiny lady she is ridiculously strong!

Good massage.

Another legit place by Disneyland. $40 for the hour but you walk out feeling like a million bucks.

Lucky foot.

On bolsa this place has an upstairs and downstairs. Been here a few ones and been fully professional all the time. This last time I drew lily. Cute young looking Asian girl wearing a tank and booty shirts. Massage was all professional with light teasing and on the flip she wanted $60 for HJ. I declined because I was not expecting it there and she didn't want to take the $40. She then went for my pants and wallet to see if I had a card and I immediately lost interest. I don't trust anyone charging my card without me there. On top of which, the lights were on all the way in the room and the room had curtains for 3 of the walls, with the guy at front desk literally 2 feet away. Hard to focus when he's on the phone the whole time.

NoClue02
10-02-19, 19:12
Got an elder mary. Probably in her late 50's or early 60's. Very good massage, would just go to her or anna for legit massage here. Kind of weird she put my legs in strange position, where I face down, one leg spread out and she grab from my groin and slide her hand out to my knee. Not really considering teasing but Lots of "grazing" on the sack but never touch the little guy. On the flip, she asked if I want to HJ, I was hesitating for a bit since she is old and I don't think I can get it up with an older lady but then said yes, what the heck right? But I guess she didn't hear me so she assuming no and continue her massage. Overall, great massage but no teasing.

Called last night asked for may, Lilly, mamasan said they no longer here. Told me a few names, which I seen some of them, so I said next time. She insist I try out momo, young and pretty. Anyone seen Momo yet?

I saw some cuties downstair, haven't try the place yet.

RubnHood
10-03-19, 02:17
Got an elder mary. Probably in her late 50's or early 60's. Very good massage, would just go to her or anna for legit massage here. Kind of weird she put my legs in strange position, where I face down, one leg spread out and she grab from my groin and slide her hand out to my knee. Not really considering teasing but Lots of "grazing" on the sack but never touch the little guy. On the flip, she asked if I want to HJ, I was hesitating for a bit since she is old and I don't think I can get it up with an older lady but then said yes, what the heck right? But I guess she didn't hear me so she assuming no and continue her massage. Overall, great massage but no teasing.

Called last night asked for may, Lilly, mamasan said they no longer here. Told me a few names, which I seen some of them, so I said next time. She insist I try out momo, young and pretty. Anyone seen Momo yet?

I saw some cuties downstair, haven't try the place yet.She's late 40's early 50's, but that is her style with the leg thing and she gives a great face and head massage. Her HJ technique is average, but she might do a little BBBJ action if you see her more often.

NoClue02
10-03-19, 12:00
She's late 40's early 50's, but that is her style with the leg thing and she gives a great face and head massage. Her HJ technique is average, but she might do a little BBBJ action if you see her more often.

Mh101 mentioned there are 2 Mary. Maybe the one I got is the older one. She did not look anywhere in her 40's hahaha. Her face is a bit too old for me to enjoy extra LOL. I might just come back for the massage though. I think she's a bit better than anna.

ShortBus17
10-03-19, 12:52
I visited Time Out in SC for the first time. $60 hr, lots of good yelp reviews. I don't have a RM account but see it on there so I wasn't sure what to expect. Mimi looks like the go to there. Her massage didn't disappoint but didn't get the vibe that anything extra was available. Maybe as a repeat customer there might be more on the menu?

Mh101
10-03-19, 17:08
Mh101 mentioned there are 2 Mary. Maybe the one I got is the older one. She did not look anywhere in her 40's hahaha. Her face is a bit too old for me to enjoy extra LOL. I might just come back for the massage though. I think she's a bit better than anna.No question about it, the older mary gives a grade A massage, but I can't get past her age. Definitely not even early 50's (you know these Asian girls retain their looks for years) She looks like the sweet old lady that would offer your tea, not a handy haha.

Skinny Dugan
10-03-19, 17:46
I visited Time Out in SC for the first time. $60 hr, lots of good yelp reviews. I don't have a RM account but see it on there so I wasn't sure what to expect. Mimi looks like the go to there. Her massage didn't disappoint but didn't get the vibe that anything extra was available. Maybe as a repeat customer there might be more on the menu?I haven't been there in about 3 years. The Mimi that I had was pushing 50, nice looking and nice body with a piercing on her left nipple. She was good to me from day 1. In fact she is the only one that I have seen there. Come to think of it, she was my first so I was afraid to chance it with others. If it's the same gal give her another try and let her know why you are there.

ShortBus17
10-03-19, 18:39
I haven't been there in about 3 years. The Mimi that I had was pushing 50, nice looking and nice body with a piercing on her left nipple. She was good to me from day 1. In fact she is the only one that I have seen there. Come to think of it, she was my first so I was afraid to chance it with others. If it's the same gal give her another try and let her know why you are there.I'll give her another try, thanks.

Tipisil
10-04-19, 01:58
I saw momo last week. Went without making an appointment. When I got there was told Ana was busy. Mamasan suggested mono. She wasn't that young. Probably in her high 30's. Massage was good. Pretty firm ass and allowed playing under her shirt.

I think the youngest I've had is yo-yo. She was probbaly in her mid 20's. Cute and great massage. So far I have not been disappointed with the level of massage. They are all pretty awesome. That alone is often worth the trip.

I saw some cuties downstair, haven't try the place yet.

BigFish999
10-06-19, 20:05
Another great experience. Got Alice, new, just imported from Asia, she is exactly like Mulan, young strong and her face is the typical Chinese face, she is late 20's, but very very attractive, slim body and tall.

She started with a very soft touch, went to my butt amd started to slowly massage with her nails and fingers only. It was very erotic, she put so much just in the slow movements around the sak and groin from the back that I moved to doggie possition, she was taking care so much, it was very pleasent, paying ttention to everything, bearly touching Jr.

In the turn, she started very slowly, loking at Jr lwith Love jeje. Never happened to me before. Damn her face was pretty, soft white skin. She started fast with Jr and I told her to slow down. Total she spend 35 min playing with Jr and my butt, and she finished with a weak but pleasant massage.

If the massage improves. She will become my go to gem. BTW. Roaming only ober the pants and nothing above.

Tipisil
10-09-19, 22:43
Had to try her out so I made the trip there. Traffic be dammed.

Got there and she was a bit on the taller side. Definitely younger than the other providers, with the exception of maybe yo-yo, who also was young. As stated by BF, her massage is not as good as say, Ana's, but damn if she didn't get the job done without complaint. It took her about 40 minutes of arduous work to get me to erupt. But she did it. Didn't allow much roaming in her V initially, but I think much more can be had with repeat visits. At least touching under clothes.

The most striking part was that maybe some other monger was getting FS in the other side of the curtains. Their bed was creaking Fish and Chips style. Plus some miner moaning which made me wonder if I shouldn't choose someone else next time.

Another great experience. Got Alice, new, just imported from Asia, she is exactly like Mulan, young strong and her face is the typical Chinese face, she is late 20's, but very very attractive, slim body and tall.

She started with a very soft touch, went to my butt amd started to slowly massage with her nails and fingers only. It was very erotic, she put so much just in the slow movements around the sak and groin from the back that I moved to doggie possition, she was taking care so much, it was very pleasent, paying ttention to everything, bearly touching Jr.

In the turn, she started very slowly, loking at Jr lwith Love jeje. Never happened to me before. Damn her face was pretty, soft white skin. She started fast with Jr and I told her to slow down. Total she spend 35 min playing with Jr and my butt, and she finished with a weak but pleasant massage.

If the massage improves. She will become my go to gem. BTW. Roaming only ober the pants and nothing above.

BigFish999
10-09-19, 23:55
Wow Tipsil. That is good news. The started FS or at least BJ. Guys any intel will be appreciated.

Have you noticed that new places are appearing and they are accepting $. 30 for HJ and roaming. We should keep this place under $. 40. I got a medium BBBJ from a visiting MILF at Bamb. She even took my hand just to check her inside V muscles. She was very happy with $. 35 tip.

That was a few months ago. I bet we can reduce HJ for $. 30 and get BJ for $. 40.

Had to try her out so I made the trip there. Traffic be dammed.

Got there and she was a bit on the taller side. Definitely younger than the other providers, with the exception of maybe yo-yo, who also was young. As stated by BF, her massage is not as good as say, Ana's, but damn if she didn't get the job done without complaint. It took her about 40 minutes of arduous work to get me to erupt. But she did it. Didn't allow much roaming in her V initially, but I think much more can be had with repeat visits. At least touching under clothes.

The most striking part was that maybe some other monger was getting FS in the other side of the curtains. Their bed was creaking Fish and Chips style. Plus some miner moaning which made me wonder if I shouldn't choose someone else next time.

Tipisil
10-10-19, 01:53
Wow Tipsil. That is good news. The started FS or at least BJ. Guys any intel will be appreciated.

Have you noticed that new places are appearing and they are accepting $. 30 for HJ and roaming. We should keep this place under $. 40. I got a medium BBBJ from a visiting MILF at Bamb. She even took my hand just to check her inside V muscles. She was very happy with $. 35 tip.

That was a few months ago. I bet we can reduce HJ for $. 30 and get BJ for $. 40.There's someone there that I've seen a few times that gives me BBBJCIM for. 4 tip. She seems very happy with that. I'm willing to stick to those prices. Just watch out for the nuckleheads that tip 100 and throw everything out of whack.

Which other places? I'm thinking of hitting up a new place in Santa Ana by main and warner. I saw it when I stopped by that liquor store. Their prices were a bit steep for the room. I think it was 50 for an hour. But I might be wrong.

NeverBoring
10-10-19, 16:35
There's someone there that I've seen a few times that gives me BBBJCIM for. 4 tip. She seems very happy with that. I'm willing to stick to those prices. Just watch out for the nuckleheads that tip 100 and throw everything out of whack.

Which other places? I'm thinking of hitting up a new place in Santa Ana by main and warner. I saw it when I stopped by that liquor store. Their prices were a bit steep for the room. I think it was 50 for an hour. But I might be wrong.My go to has always been Ana. He only. Sometimes some slight rimming with her hand. Would love more.

BigFish999
10-10-19, 20:00
My go to has always been Ana. He only. Sometimes some slight rimming with her hand. Would love more.Ana has done more than Rim. To me. She has played with the nuts from inside. In doggie. And with the other hand stomac and Jr. She does not have a technique. But the MILF downstars does the perfect milking job. Without touching Jr. And then a HJ. If Anna was like her. I will go every week.

BigFish999
10-11-19, 01:00
Is any one of you willing to Take one for the team?

Got intel on Mia. Bamb. She is 22 w glases and possible legit only.

JoeDoes
10-11-19, 10:15

Got intel on Mia. Bamb. She is 22 w glases and possible legit only.Where is this joint? I can't find it online.

Thanks.

JoeDoes
10-11-19, 10:56

Got intel on Mia. Bamb. She is 22 w glases and possible legit only.Where is this joint? I can't find it online.

Thanks.

JoeDoes
10-11-19, 10:57
Where is this place? Can't find it online. Thanks.

Kknm1
10-11-19, 12:27

Got intel on Mia. Bamb. She is 22 w glases and possible legit only.I have not come back to visit her. Been out of town for a while, but last time I saw her she wasn't fun at all. She was totally only into massage no teasing at all, not even a butt massage. Tipped her 10 $ and left.

Kknm1
10-11-19, 12:40
Where is this joint? I can't find it online.

Thanks.Bamboo wood Foot massage in Westminster.

PwrRngr1
10-12-19, 16:28
BBC Massage.

Provider: Never exchanged names.

Attractive: 5/10.

Massage: 8/10.

Service (s): unknown.

Damage: . 6 + $. 2 tip.

I know some of you might be thinking it so, want to start off by saying this isn't that kind of BBC massage post you dirty bastards haha. This place is in Placentia / Fullerton area and name starts with Beauty and ends with Care, pretty easy to find on the interweb. Its located in a small shopping center with a good place to meat up with friends and have some beer and bbq.

As mentioned in my previous post, this place was my first attempt at mongering. It was an "unsuccessful" attempt but was insightful. After the experience, I was left thinking there might be extra services available I was just way too nervous and probably spooked her haha. Maybe one of you seasoned veterans will have better luck.

Before heading to this place, I did some research and scoured through hundreds of posts on USASG to look for tips and hints of what to expect / how to find massage parlors that offer extra services. After driving around different cities for weeks and looking at different mp's, I decided to try out this place. I looked up their website and noticed that they were open till 9 pm so I thought it must be a good sign. I noticed words like asian massage therapist, lovely asian therapist, private rooms, kissing emoji faces and the pictures of the place left me thinking there was more to this place than just massages. I found no reviews for it in the usasg forums so it was perfect for my first attempt as I wanted to test out the knowledge gifted by this wonderful community and hopefully contribute something meaningful.

Parked in the shopping center and it was pretty quiet maybe at about half capacity. Scoped out the area and didn't seem like a shady area so I mentally prepared, rehearsed my backstory, hid my wallet and filled some pockets with cash. Quickly walked in and this thin, beautiful face, Asian lady (I'm guessing early / mid 40) greeted me. I'm more into Latinas and big tits / ass but her face was great so I went with it. Did some small chat and paid. 6 for hour massage and then she walks me towards a hallway. As we pass the first room, I see it was a pretty large room and had railings on the ceiling for back walking, but I get put in the second room from the front and it was a decent sized room but no railings. She tells me to undress and closes the door.

I get undressed, lay face down, and put the towel semi on my ass but showing enough of the goods to give a hint. Door opens and in walks in (mid 40's) Asian lady with a butter face. My first thought was, what happened to your face, but quickly, I realize its another Asian lady. She says hi, walks over, and in my mind I'm thinking I've been bamboozled.

She is making sure I'm comfortable, positioning my body, and I didn't want to be an asshole and say what happened to the pretty faced lady so I lay my head back down and hope for the best.

She oils me up, massage starts and it felt great. Before I found this site, I wasn't really into massages and thought it was more of a women type thing but I was definitely wrong. She took knots out of my back I didn't even know existed and I felt like my posture improved and could breathe a little easier after walking out haha. Back to the experience though, so she starts working on my lower body while still face down and I just start to get excited yet nervous and my heart starts pumping. She positions the towel barely covering my ass and starts working on my legs kind of going towards my package and grazed a couple of times but I couldn't tell if it was intentional or accidental.

All of a sudden without saying anything she stops the massage walks out the room and closes the door. So my head pops out of the massage table hole, thinking what the hell is going on should I be worried. A couple minutes pass by and I'm getting paranoid, for whatever reason I start feeling like I'm about to be in the next SAW movie. I hear footstep coming back and I quickly lay back down. I'm trying to control myself but my heart is pounding out of my chest, she walks over next to me without saying a word, then drops this hot towel on my back, and I probably jumped a good 5 inches off the table. She looks at me in shock and I say, sorry I wasn't expecting that I don't get massages often haha.

Felt some relief knowing she wasn't going to murder me and just wanted to clean the oil off my back. She then taps me to flip over and I awkwardly flip over and she seems spooked haha I definitely fucked this one up with my first-timer nerves and on the flip you could just feel the tension, she placed the towel just covering my package, and massaged my legs with skill but she was more careful to not graze me. The rest of the massage I decided to just relax and I didn't press her for anything extra as I felt I had spooked her. She did some light grazing but she looked nervous and I don't blame her I was a mess. Massage ended on the hour, I got dressed, and tipped her. 2 since I didn't get anything extra and didn't know what the tipping standards are for regular massages. She looked at it like it wasn't enough but didn't complain and I just wanted to get out of there at that point.

Overall, massage was great but I definitely botched getting any extras on my first try. Haven't been back since my first attempt but I have had nothing but success at other places. For now, I continue to explore and don't plan on going back soon.

Best,

PwrRngr1.

BigFish999
10-13-19, 14:01
Guys, was at Bam wood this week, got Alice, the Young YoYo is gone. But Alice Mulan is the youngest, it was a GF experience, she does not allow roam, if you do she gets cute mad. I think is part of the game. She is very sensual. If you want her to take her of Jr the whole hour. She will, . 3 + . 4 tip.

But my real story is this, when I was undressing, I can hear how the guy next to me is having fun. It does not sound like a HJ, the sounds are like FS, the provider was a very slim 40 ish lady, I saw her going for towels when I enter. I could even hear her moaning and kiss. For sure it was FS.

We made that place famous here I think. So someone is not sharing. Any intel please.

NoClue02
10-13-19, 22:07
Guys, was at Bam wood this week, got Alice, the Young YoYo is gone. But Alice Mulan is the youngest, it was a GF experience, she does not allow roam, if you do she gets cute mad. I think is part of the game. She is very sensual. If you want her to take her of Jr the whole hour. She will, . 3 + . 4 tip.

But my real story is this, when I was undressing, I can hear how the guy next to me is having fun. It does not sound like a HJ, the sounds are like FS, the provider was a very slim 40 ish lady, I saw her going for towels when I enter. I could even hear her moaning and kiss. For sure it was FS.

We made that place famous here I think. So someone is not sharing. Any intel please.Seriously! I heard couple times too when I visited in the past. Sadly I have yet to find one that even give BJ LOL.

Finally saw your Mulan. She is no skinny girl alright. Tall gal, her arm is bigger than mine haha. Massage is ok, probably 4/10. After finish my back, theres no more massage. She just rub my butt cheek, grazing the boy couple times, and then flip. Straight to the point after flip. I do like her slow and no pressure HJ. She did say no when I tried to roam under the clothes, but she never firm about it or get mad so I was able to roam around above the waistline, got her twin out for a bit. Huge eraser nipples LOL. She did give a hard no for sucking them and BJ when I asked but smiling giggling while rejecting.

She's very friendly, hug a few times. I think with more visits, she might open up more on the menu LOL.

Tipisil
10-14-19, 01:39

We made that place famous here I think. So someone is not sharing. Any intel please.Lame that they won't share. Slim and 40. Got it. I'll keep an eye out next time I go. Not many fit that description.

Sound7
10-14-19, 03:59
Is it upstairs in mall that has serious parking issues? Foot massage with atleast 10 stations surrounded by curtain wall rooms. Women in sport bra chatting away in the foot massage section. Yes, experienced TCM (Traditional Chinese Massage) at high level. Major clients are senior women in the foot massage area. Others have indicated the old F&C, hard to imagine unless. "Fake News".

Cute shorty with platform shoes was the front desk. If you have a great TCM experience than you would know my MT. It was 2 x + $5, no negotiation. 1 x house fee. Very strong massage, more at the level of traditional sport massage level. No pain, no gain. Good circulation experiences.

Lame that they won't share. Slim and 40. Got it. I'll keep an eye out next time I go. Not many fit that description.

Sound7
10-14-19, 04:17
Lucky and next door is across the street in the strip mall North West corner from Bam Woo. All three in the "W" corridor.

Lucky, I will pass. Next door?

Bam Woo final review pending.

Lame that they won't share. Slim and 40. Got it. I'll keep an eye out next time I go. Not many fit that description.

Kknm1
10-14-19, 11:44
This is an old report. Was on my work trip so I didn't really have time to post this. About 3 weeks ago, I was leaving the coffee shop next door w my buddy and saw this cute young girl walking into the store, decided to follow her. Asked for her name, said it was Annie and she works there Weds-Friday. Had an hour massage with her, massage 5/10, looks 7-8/10, attitude 6/10. Didn't allow roaming under clothes, repeat: not sure.

SandyRandy123
10-14-19, 17:39

We made that place famous here I think. So someone is not sharing. Any intel please.If you both somehow were both there at the same time last week, then you might have heard me.

I've seen this provider multiple times here, so on this visit she recognized me and guided me to my room. She looks around late 30's early 40's, and is indeed slim. She speaks almost no English besides basic phrases (turn over, thank you, etc.), so I usually talk to her through an English to Chinese translator on my phone while she talks on a Chinese to English translator on hers. Since today I actually wanted a decent massage, I told her through my phone that my lower back was hurting, and asked her to work on it. She pointed to the spot and I said yes, so she focused on that area through the first half hour. She did a good job making the pain go away, and even used a warm compress which felt super nice. The massage with her is decent, but because I asked her to focus on that spot it ended being better than what I usually get with her.

After wiping me down with a hot towel she eventually applied oil to my legs, at this point she very clearly started teasing the boys. I've seen her multiple times so she knows what to expect, so I give her easier access and she responds by asking me to turn over. Once I lay my head on the pillow she smiles and gives me a long hug, and starts to do what we usually do by DFK on the bed. While doing this she lays down beside me while rubbing my member, so I reach inside her pants and start rubbing her pussy. She likes it when I eat her down there, so I eventually go down, remove her bottom completely, and start DATY. I think she really enjoys that, as she starts to moan and takes both of my hands and holds them while I'm eating her out. She proceeds to get extremely wet, and even takes both of my hands and rubs it on her boobs while I'm in the process. Eventually I get tired and I try to insert, but she asks if I brought a bag by making a circular shape with her hands.

I brought two, so I stand and go into my pants to get one of them out and put it on. I ask in my translator if she can go on top for a change, but she shakes her head no with a smile, think she likes being bottom LOL. So I get on top of her and she guides my guy into her and at this point I start thrusting. She moans quietly which is what you guys may have heard if you were there, and put her hand over her mouth to try and mask the noise. I'm going at her and remove her bra to kiss her boobs while we're at CFS, and while doing this I'm rubbing the bottom of her clit for more stimulation. This goes on for about 5 or so minutes at to which point I finish, pulling out and looking at the damage. Bag was filled, she guides me to lie down and puts on all of her clothing, then leaves to grab a towel to wipe me down. If you heard a thud on the ground twice during that, that was my phone and you might have heard me.

She brings back the towel and wipes me down, then lays by my side and we cuddle for a couple of minutes. She later puts in her translator and asks me if she wants me to use another warm compress for my back if it was still hurting, to which I respond sure. The last 15 or so minutes of the massage was her using the warm compress on my back and my shoulders, and she even has me sit up and massages my shoulders which felt great. At this point we're done, so I tip my usual amount of $. 80 and give her a hug as I leave the place. This is my third time eating her out here, and the second time I've received CFS from her.

BigFish999
10-14-19, 21:53
If you both somehow were both there at the same time last week, then you might have heard me.

I've seen this provider multiple times here, so on this visit she recognized me and guided me to my room. She looks around late 30's early 40's, and is indeed slim. She speaks almost no English besides basic phrases (turn over, than...

...at this point we're done, so I tip my usual amount of $. 80 and give her a hug as I leave the place. This is my third time eating her out here, and the second time I've received CFS from her.Name please.

Yahoowho
10-15-19, 00:35
Name please.Based on my experience, I think it's Mary.

BigFish999
10-15-19, 12:47
Based on my experience, I think it's Mary.I think she looked like Ana, but different face. I had Ana like 10 times before. The last 3 times she opened the menu a little, she allowed roam and she was doing exactly what I requested, we even watched massage vids. She did nut play from inside and outside. She was not an expert but she was willing to try. Never asked for BJ. Maybe with more competition she has. Please let us know.

BigFish999
10-15-19, 12:57
Finally saw your Mulan. She is no skinny girl alright. Tall gal, her arm is bigger than mine haha. ...Mulan alice has Big Arms, but her body is slim, no stomac at all, she is tall of course, taller than me. Thats why even if she is skinny looks big. She treats you like girlfriend.

Kknm1
10-15-19, 13:18
Mulan alice has Big Arms, but her body is slim, no stomac at all, she is tall of course, taller than me. Thats why even if she is skinny looks big. She treats you like girlfriend.Agree with BF on this, she does treat you like gf. Saw her yesterday, she was very nice. Touching slowly, I was able to suck on her nipples a couple of times haha. She was wearing leggings I put my finger down there some time, and accidentally poked a hole but did not tell her. I am sorry if the next person saw it, or that person should say thanks to me haha.

BTW, I confirmed that something was happening again inside the next curtain. Heard the unusual creaking sound for like 5-10 minutes.

BigFish999
10-15-19, 15:00
Agree with BF on this, she does treat you like gf. Saw her yesterday, she was very nice. Touching slowly, I was able to suck on her nipples a couple of times haha. She was wearing leggings I put my finger down there some time, and accidentally poked a hole but did not tell her. I am sorry if the next person saw it, or that person should say thanks to me haha.

BTW, I confirmed that something was happening again inside the next curtain. Heard the unusual creaking sound for like 5-10 minutes.If nobody is sharing, is one willing to TOFTT and ask the elegant hig heels mamasan directly? I mean ask her for FS without breaking any rules? I have tried just to go there without appointment, and she always gives me a new surprise good provider. She knows she need to please us.

Kknm1
10-15-19, 15:29
If nobody is sharing, is one willing to TOFTT and ask the elegant hig heels mamasan directly? I mean ask her for FS without breaking any rules? I have tried just to go there without appointment, and she always gives me a new surprise good provider. She knows she need to please us.On my way out yesterday, saw a good looking MILF. Asked for her name, it was Ivy. Not sure if she was that good looking or because I was walking out of the dark that could not see clearly. But did anyone see her? If not I will come back some time this week to see her.

NoClue02
10-15-19, 16:38
Based on my experience, I think it's Mary.Unless that mary you think of is the younger one, the older mary I saw is not tall or skinny. I have yet to see the younger mary.

NoClue02
10-15-19, 17:36
If nobody is sharing, is one willing to TOFTT and ask the elegant hig heels mamasan directly? I mean ask her for FS without breaking any rules? I have tried just to go there without appointment, and she always gives me a new surprise good provider. She knows she need to please us.Is there a proper way to ask this or what cues or hints need to give mamasan? Whenever I go, theres always people waiting so not sure how to ask this. Maybe over the phone?

Camsv222
10-15-19, 17:51
Is there a proper way to ask this or what cues or hints need to give mamasan? Whenever I go, theres always people waiting so not sure how to ask this. Maybe over the phone?So we went from initially sharing about this place and not tipping off mms. To now just asking her for FS? Did something change or is mms now in the know?

NoClue02
10-16-19, 03:17
So we went from initially sharing about this place and not tipping off mms. To now just asking her for FS? Did something change or is mms now in the know?LOL something like that hahaha. Naw, I can never ask mms straight out like that. I talked to her, tried to give hints but I guess I'm not good at giving clues LOL. Asked about younger mary and she said only have 1 Mary, and she's old. Ended up with some random one, Jessica, mid to late 30's, short and chubby but looking decent. Her arm size is slightly smaller than mulan arm. Strong massage but not getting the critical area like anna or mary did, but much better than mulan lmao. Light teasing when working the bottom half. On the flip, she work around my groin area, and slowly work on my balls, work her way up the pole LOL. She didn't even ask like other if I want to massage there but I guess with my no objection when she rubbing around there, that's a clue for go for it. Nothing memorable about the finished, standard mechanical HJ. Did allow under the clothes roaming but only above the waist. Finished the session wit my arms.

So far I have visit this place numerous times, 5 6 diff masseuses, only anna and mary gave awesome massage. Nothing special other than HJ LOL. I guess I got to visit them all to find out who does what!

Slick562
10-17-19, 02:13
I don't know why I checked legit massages thread, that said I came to Bam Wood in Westminster after someone said TOFTT. Being my first time here I decided to roll the dice and just see what provider I got randomly. The mamasan looks very serious with a mole on her left side of her eyebrow. Asking her for girls that do FS is probably going to be a straight "we don't do that here" at least that's the vibe I got off of her.

They had guys and girls as massage therapist and I started regretting rolling the dice. She spoke to a male therapist and he just looked at me and said something back in Chinese. The MMS led me to a makeshift room, on the other side probably less than 5 ft a guy with his wife were getting a massage. The mms put a bin on the table and said put your clothes here. I took everything off except for my boxers because I did not want to get a male therapist with no boxers on. I ended up receiving Alice tall girl she said she's 38 very easy going and she ended pulling off my boxers herself. She talked a lot and also asked lots of questions, she gave me a HJ and I asked if she offered more but she said she didn't. If I were to come back I would probably check out Ivy just because I haven't seen a review on her besides her name being mentioned or maybe someone is holding out but I would make an appointment.

SaltyDog
10-17-19, 12:34
Went to eat out and walking through the parking lot I seen this foot massage place so I went in. Took the hour massage with this gal named Sophia. She say light or medium? I said hard and Sophia almost made me cry. He is milfy but nice face and the lipstick color I still remember. Can't remember the first place I meet her but it was filled with biting my nipples (I like), BJ & mish. I guess milfs don't like bouncing on your dick like the younger women. Followed her from there to 5 Star then Goldenwest then Ocean then True Care were she been stationed now for a little while. Sophia always says call ahead and ask for Sophia. She's no drama queen but always try's to get what ever she can out of you so standard rates apply. Whenever Sophia moves to new place I get that WeChat notification.

She'll always give you a good massage first then 2nd half it's get crazy. She has got a Bush guys and will let you take a look then she looks at you and you get that nod that makes my dick jump. I think she's pretty for an older Chinese MILF. You guys like Bush and bright red lipstick?

FishNChips
10-17-19, 21:16
Saw a Non civi looking truck scoping out Bamboo parking lot today.

Dude inside looked the part of uncle LEO.

Keep your eyes peeled.

RubnHood
10-27-19, 13:40
Saw a Non civi looking truck scoping out Bamboo parking lot today.

Dude inside looked the part of uncle LEO.

Keep your eyes peeled.Went early Saturday afternoon to see Mary. Lot was busy, full of shoppers and I did not see any suspicious vehicles.

Went upstairs and got the usual good massage from her and she concentrated on some particularly sore areas, plus a little FIV and kissing action with the HE, but I have seen her many times before, so YMMV.

Skinny Dugan
10-27-19, 19:31
I've seen Lulu and Anna at bamboo and I dig them both. I was planning to see Anna again on Tuesday but I'm thinking about trying someone new. There are always great girls that sit in the back getting passed over for the girls that have the best post. I've found that girls on the second string will go the extra mile just to get repeat customers.

I prefer slender to normal bodies (no tubbies) and nice looking but they don't have to be stunning.

I'd like to toss some cheese at someone new. Got any suggestions? You can pm if you don't want to ruin a good thing.

Older is ok too. Thanks guys. (And lovrGirl if you are still around).

It doesnt HAVE to be at Bamboo, I just love their $30:hr price

Mel
10-27-19, 21:00
It doesnt HAVE to be at Bamboo, I just love their $30:hr priceI also love the fact that the girls there seem intent on making sure you get an hour of service when you pay for an hour!

Jackzter
10-28-19, 02:45
I went to Bamboo about a week ago and requested Momo because I had seen her out front and she looked good to me. Nice body, slim and small, wasn't bad looking by any means, maybe about 30-40? Being Asian myself, I'm pretty good at telling ages. She didn't really allow for any OTC touching and would position herself in a way where I wouldn't be able to reach her. She did a decent massage and then started the HJ after some slight teasing, only complaint besides the no touching was that her stroke was extremely dragged out as if she was just watching the clock. That, combined with the no touching, just made things kind of awkward after about 5-10 minutes. Idk maybe she was having an off day but can't say I'd repeat. Any suggestions for a decent looking, somewhat fit / young at Bamboo?

PwrRngr1
10-28-19, 16:03
Went early Saturday afternoon to see Mary. Lot was busy, full of shoppers and I did not see any suspicious vehicles.

Went upstairs and got the usual good massage from her and she concentrated on some particularly sore areas, plus a little FIV and kissing action with the HE, but I have seen her many times before, so YMMV.I finally went back to Bwood this past Saturday afternoon as well. It had been a couple of months since my first visit and I decided to try it out again. Both visits, the only suspicious vehicle I noticed was a white truck parked in the shopping center with blacked out windows, windshield sun cover, truck shell with blacked out windows and antennas sticking out of the shell. The lp was civi but it did have a lp frame that said Sherriff's association not sure if that is the truck mentioned scoping out the parking lot but it was gone by the time my massage ended so didn't see who was in it. I'm just going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume it was someone mongering haha.

Best,

PwrRngr1.

FlipOnOver
10-28-19, 19:29
BBC Massage.

Provider: Never exchanged names.

Attractive: 5/10.

Massage: 8/10.

Service (s): unknown.

Damage: . 6 + $. 2 tip.

I know some of you might be thinking it so, want to start off by saying this isn't that kind of BBC massage post you dirty bastards haha. This place is in Placentia / Fullerton area and name starts with Beauty and ends with Care, pretty easy to find on the interweb. Its located in a small shopping center with a good place to meat up with friends and have some beer and bbq.

As mentioned in my previous post, this place was my first attempt at mongering. It was an "unsuccessful" attempt but was insightful. After the experience, I was left thinking there might be extra services available I was just way too nervous and probably spooked her haha. Maybe one of you seasoned veterans will have better luck.

Before heading to this place, I did some research and scoured through hundreds of posts on USASG to look for tips and hints of what to expect / how to find massage parlors that offer extra services. After driving around different cities for weeks and looking at different mp's, I decided to try out this place. I looked up their website and noticed that they were open till 9 pm so I thought it must be a good sign. I noticed words like asian massage therapist, lovely asian therapist, private rooms, kissing emoji faces and the pictures of the place left me thinking there was more to this place than just massages. I found no reviews for it in the usasg forums so it was perfect for my first attempt as I wanted to test out the knowledge gifted by this wonderful community and hopefully contribute something meaningful.

Parked in the shopping center and it was pretty quiet maybe at about half capacity. Scoped out the area and didn't seem like a shady area so I mentally prepared, rehearsed my backstory, hid my wallet and filled some pockets with cash. Quickly walked in and this thin, beautiful face, Asian lady (I'm guessing early / mid 40) greeted me. I'm more into Latinas and big tits / ass but her face was great so I went with it. Did some small chat and paid. 6 for hour massage and then she walks me towards a hallway. As we pass the first room, I see it was a pretty large room and had railings on the ceiling for back walking, but I get put in the second room from the front and it was a decent sized room but no railings. She tells me to undress and closes the door.

I get undressed, lay face down, and put the towel semi on my ass but showing enough of the goods to give a hint. Door opens and in walks in (mid 40's) Asian lady with a butter face. My first thought was, what happened to your face, but quickly, I realize its another Asian lady. She says hi, walks over, and in my mind I'm thinking I've been bamboozled.

She is making sure I'm comfortable, positioning my body, and I didn't want to be an asshole and say what happened to the pretty faced lady so I lay my head back down and hope for the best.

She oils me up, massage starts and it felt great. Before I found this site, I wasn't really into massages and thought it was more of a women type thing but I was definitely wrong. She took knots out of my back I didn't even know existed and I felt like my posture improved and could breathe a little easier after walking out haha. Back to the experience though, so she starts working on my lower body while still face down and I just start to get excited yet nervous and my heart starts pumping. She positions the towel barely covering my ass and starts working on my legs kind of going towards my package and grazed a couple of times but I couldn't tell if it was intentional or accidental.

All of a sudden without saying anything she stops the massage walks out the room and closes the door. So my head pops out of the massage table hole, thinking what the hell is going on should I be worried. A couple minutes pass by and I'm getting paranoid, for whatever reason I start feeling like I'm about to be in the next SAW movie. I hear footstep coming back and I quickly lay back down. I'm trying to control myself but my heart is pounding out of my chest, she walks over next to me without saying a word, then drops this hot towel on my back, and I probably jumped a good 5 inches off the table. She looks at me in shock and I say, sorry I wasn't expecting that I don't get massages often haha.

Felt some relief knowing she wasn't going to murder me and just wanted to clean the oil off my back. She then taps me to flip over and I awkwardly flip over and she seems spooked haha I definitely fucked this one up with my first-timer nerves and on the flip you could just feel the tension, she placed the towel just covering my package, and massaged my legs with skill but she was more careful to not graze me. The rest of the massage I decided to just relax and I didn't press her for anything extra as I felt I had spooked her. She did some light grazing but she looked nervous and I don't blame her I was a mess. Massage ended on the hour, I got dressed, and tipped her. 2 since I didn't get anything extra and didn't know what the tipping standards are for regular massages. She looked at it like it wasn't enough but didn't complain and I just wanted to get out of there at that point.

Overall, massage was great but I definitely botched getting any extras on my first try. Haven't been back since my first attempt but I have had nothing but success at other places. For now, I continue to explore and don't plan on going back soon.

Best,

PwrRngr1.I usually tip the same amount as the door fee fir legit massage. If the work hard for an hour the deserve at least $30 imo.

Skinny Dugan
11-01-19, 09:31
You guys are looking for the FS gal at Bam, it's Momo. I mentioned it in my review above.

Tipisil
11-02-19, 10:07
You guys are looking for the FS gal at Bam, it's Momo. I mentioned it in my review above.I had her before but didn't ask for FS. I would have thought it'd be someone else with the wild hair since it's BBBJ with another one.

Heard some monger make someone moan in the place next to me. I was having an awesome time with Alice when the moans came through.

I think I'll stick with Alice and the other young provider. Two weeks ago I saw someone who looked good enough to work at HS. This time it was Alice again to see how far I could take it. Standard release but the teasing and running where well worth it. Her massage skills are on the lower end and I wish I had chosen someone else since I actually was hoping to get a deep massage.

RubnHood
11-11-19, 02:58
On Friday, I called up BW to try to set up an appointment with sweet Mary and was told that she no longer worked there. Also Anna and Momo were also unavailable either. The short Mms directed me to a "nice and young" Jojo, who was younger, but also very plain looking with a round face, and medium chubby build. They also changed up the style of service from what I was used to. The foot side extension of the massage bed was pulled back toward the curtain wall, leaving a gap between the main bed and the extension. A plastic bag-lined bucket of warm water was brought in and placed in the gap, and after I had undressed, I was directed to sit on the extension and hold the towel covered foot pillow in my lap and soak my feet in the water, while Jojo started on a seated shoulder and back oil massage with hands and elbows as my feet sat in the ankle deep tepid water. Okay pressure, but I felt kinda exposed sitting upright and naked with just a pillow in my lap, 6/10 shoulder massage, but I prefer laying down. After about 10-15 long minutes of this, I was told to move forward to lie face down, as she reassembled the extension back into the full length, while I lay there with my raised damp feet getting chilly. Jojo did not really cover my bare ass before she walked out to dump the water so I felt a bit exposed whenever she entered and exited the curtains. She continued with the standard stretching press with a sheet, followed by the back oil massage, leg oil massage, again leaving my ass uncovered when she went for the hot towels. On the flip she continued with a scalp massage and a shoulder arm massage before moving down and giving me the "handshake" motion which I agreed to. Jojo does not have much grasp of English, so if you want to converse, bring your translation app. She began a very standard, business-like.

HJ, with little to no eye contact, lots of looking upwards avoiding eye contact or sitting with her back to me for a better stroke. I probably could have OTC roamed boobs or butt, but didn't really have the desire as she was pretty disconnected, so I just concentrated upon popping. Her technique was average and got the job done. After the "happy" ending, she cleaned me up with a damp towel, finished with the standard quick leg rub and percussion beats at the end and that was it. Tipped her $40 as I only had Jacksons in my wallet, got my cup of water and left. Overall average are & T visit, but I would not repeat with Jojo if I had a choice, 6/10.

For those of you who were fans of Mary's extra service at Bamboo Wood, it was confirmed by a reliable source that she no longer works there. Apparently the owner went through and cut some of the older MT's there in favor of younger talent.

Don't worry, apparently Anna and Momo are still there, but if anyone knows where Mary ended up, please share or PM me.

I'm not sure if I'm a fan of this change in service. I'll wait to see how an Anna or Momo session goes and report back.

Tipisil
11-11-19, 10:54
On Friday, I called up BW to try to set up an appointment with sweet Mary and was told that she no longer worked there.That's a shame. She went above and beyond. Although I do appreciate younger girls they just don't have what it takes sometimes.

I've tried yo-yo in the past, was told she didn't work there, and is now apparently back. Next time I go I'll see about other newbies besides the ones already mentioned.

Kknm1
11-15-19, 13:52
That's a shame. She went above and beyond. Although I do appreciate younger girls they just don't have what it takes sometimes.

I've tried yo-yo in the past, was told she didn't work there, and is now apparently back. Next time I go I'll see about other newbies besides the ones already mentioned.I am assuming it's the new Yoyo, not the previous young Jojo?

Kknm1
11-15-19, 16:54
Went to BWood to look for the new Jojo, lucky she was in the front. Chubby girl not that attractive, so I bailed my way out.

Walking downstairs, saw another Jojo at SH. Young small girl, great massage, nice personality. She took her time, once I was done w the HJ and wanted to leave, she made me stay to finish my full hour. Kissed my hand when massaging my hand, weird haha. It was much busier than Bwood, lot of people walking in and out and chatting.

Tipisil
11-25-19, 00:11
Saw sue and true to the initial review a few months ago, there is a cheek thing that she does. Her massage was so so. She found some knots but didn't attack them like other girls. To get those out might have to see Anna.

Anyway, did a few positions since her had was tired so got on top and did the cheek thing. Didn't mind at all. Good times.

On a side note, does anyone who where Mary ended up in?

Tipisil
11-29-19, 15:03
For some reason I think I'm the only one visiting this place anymore. Or at least the only guy posting here.

Went like 2 days ago. Back had been extremely sore so thought I'd hit up Anna since her massage skills are above average. Didn't disappoint but didn't quite hit the spot the same way in the past. After, she was mechanical and way less fun than some of the other girls. Could hear giggling from the next curtain.

Here is the trade off: get a good massage but leave less than happy.

Leave really happy but with the knots in the back untouched.

If only Alice would learn to give better massages.

Anyone else hear of any new talent here?

PwrRngr1
11-29-19, 17:13
For some reason I think I'm the only one visiting this place anymore. Or at least the only guy posting here.

Went like 2 days ago. Back had been extremely sore so thought I'd hit up Anna since her massage skills are above average. Didn't disappoint but didn't quite hit the spot the same way in the past. After, she was mechanical and way less fun than some of the other girls. Could hear giggling from the next curtain.

Here is the trade off: get a good massage but leave less than happy.

Leave really happy but with the knots in the back untouched.

If only Alice would learn to give better massages.

Anyone else hear of any new talent here?My last experience with her was similar. Great massage but the the 2nd half was less passionate compared to previous visits with her. I did show up an hour before closing so that might have been the issue but overall still a great experience.

NeverBoring
12-13-19, 05:09
I've had Ana several times and Jojo last time. And a handful of other ok but forgettable girls.

Jojo was fun. Chubby. Little fishy smelling but allowed roaming and nursing. Really nice boobs tho. Ana has been the best all around but would like someone younger but has a good massage and a good time. Any suggestions?

TheOCman
12-13-19, 13:08
So since this thread is actually supposed to be about legitimate massage joints I'll get back on topic. RSM has three AMPs. Qin, Angel and the new Thai place. All are legit in my experience and I've been to each multiple times. There are some fantastic therapists at each location however and I always get a great deep tissue massage. If anyone has had a recent different experience please PM me since they seem legit and would want to stay UTR if they aren't. Happy Mongering!

Tipisil
12-17-19, 01:58
I'm looking for a new place to hit up. Bw is good but the drive is a little too much. I'm thinking of someplace around Lake Forest that's legit with a little extra on the side. Went to a place in SJC; massage was okay but no extras or even grazings.

SCJohn
12-17-19, 04:14
So since this thread is actually supposed to be about legitimate massage joints I'll get back on topic. RSM has three AMPs. Qin, Angel and the new Thai place. All are legit in my experience and I've been to each multiple times. There are some fantastic therapists at each location however and I always get a great deep tissue massage. If anyone has had a recent different experience please PM me since they seem legit and would want to stay UTR if they aren't. Happy Mongering!Been to both Angel and Qin. Always legit. Where is the thai place?

TheOCman
12-17-19, 13:07
It's Thai Body Works on El Paseo right near Hanna's. Excellent Thai massage which includes lots of stretching. Legit the three or four times I've been there. But really a great massage.

Been to both Angel and Qin. Always legit. Where is the thai place?

SCJohn
12-17-19, 23:10
It's Thai Body Works on El Paseo right near Hanna's. Excellent Thai massage which includes lots of stretching. Legit the three or four times I've been there. But really a great massage.That's a pretty busy street. I don't think they will wander over to the dark side. Have you tried Ping Spa next to Albertsons on Olympiad?

TheOCman
12-18-19, 10:40
Went to Ping a couple of times shortly after they opened, so it's been a while. Legit once, self service allowed the second time. Haven't been back.

That's a pretty busy street. I don't think they will wander over to the dark side. Have you tried Ping Spa next to Albertsons on Olympiad?

HappyJob
12-18-19, 11:03
Went to Lebua Thai on Studebaker, completely legit, but the Thai massage was great, felt great the next couple days.

Mr Houdini
12-18-19, 17:12
Another option for legit Thai massage is Thai Rose Massage Spa. Small place, nice receptionist, clean rooms and showers, and actual massage therapists. Completely nude, but my therapist did an absolutely incredible job. It hurt a lot but felt so much better afterwards. Don't let the location fool you, outside looks dingy but this place is awesome.

Kknm1
12-23-19, 16:11
In Westminster, my friend said it's legit place with good massage so I went. Got a Chinese girl named Tina or Lina I am not sure. Yes, great legit massage, she did play with my balls a little bit, and got me hard. On the flip said she doesn't do it, but I can finish by myself. Which I felt weird and did not, tipped her 20 $, asked for another 10 $ haha. Might come back when I need a real massage. Anyone have had better luck here?

SCJohn
12-26-19, 11:51
For the bargain hunter, Palm Spa offers a Legit massage for $15 or $20 in a private room. The place was packed on Christmas day. Both men and women. Looked like whole families would stop in. Got the private room. Typical foot soak at the beginning and sitting massage for back. Then laid face up for massage, followed by face down. Lots of stretching. My MT was Amy, I would guess 30 ish / early 40. Slender body, wasn't shy in touching you or using her body to massage you, but nothing sensual about it. Definitely a budget experience, but will keep it in rotation.

When I was leaving, I saw another place called King Spa. They also advertise a $15 massage.

Tipisil
12-26-19, 19:06
Another option for legit Thai massage is Thai Rose Massage Spa. Small place, nice receptionist, clean rooms and showers, and actual massage therapists. Completely nude, but my therapist did an absolutely incredible job. It hurt a lot but felt so much better afterwards. Don't let the location fool you, outside looks dingy but this place is awesome.In Costa Mesa?

Mr Houdini
12-27-19, 00:31
In Costa Mesa?Yes, on Orange. Same building as Pure Harmony which I talked about in a previous post.

Saw a review recently on Rmaps from Fiona at Pure Harmony. Don't have premium so I can't read it, but if it's the same attractive Chinese chick I saw at reception a while ago it might be worth looking into. Massage there isn't even that bad, but they do provide extra services. Unlike Thai Rose, don't really think the hour massage at Pure Harmony is worth. 6, whereas Thai Rose is. Can't speak about the quality of Thai Rose compared to other Thai MPs in the same city, but I did enjoy the massage there. My masseuse was happy with. 10 for tip too, nice place imo.

Tipisil
12-28-19, 03:34
Yes, on Orange. Same building as Pure Harmony which I talked about in a previous post.

Saw a review recently on Rmaps from Fiona at Pure Harmony. Don't have premium so I can't read it, but if it's the same attractive Chinese chick I saw at reception a while ago it might be worth looking into. Massage there isn't even that bad, but they do provide extra services. Unlike Thai Rose, don't really think the hour massage at Pure Harmony is worth. 6, whereas Thai Rose is. Can't speak about the quality of Thai Rose compared to other Thai MPs in the same city, but I did enjoy the massage there. My masseuse was happy with. 10 for tip too, nice place imo.Had some time and lots of knots in my shoulder so I went to thai rose. Good massage. There have been few that are better but was happy. I'm not sure what the timing etiquete is at the legit places. But also gave 10 and she was fine with that. No funny business. All cmt stuff.

Mr Houdini
12-28-19, 03:43
Had some time and lots of knots in my shoulder so I went to thai rose. Good massage. There have been few that are better but was happy. I'm not sure what the timing etiquete is at the legit places. But also gave 10 and she was fine with that. No funny business. All cmt stuff.Glad you liked it! For the "few that are better", do you mind mentioning them? Know some Thai places that are in Costa Mesa from a quick Google / Yelp search, but it'd be nice to get a direct opinion from someone who's been around.

AsianPussy
12-28-19, 17:09
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but the best legit massage I've ever had was also a full nude massage from a girl named Krystal.

Not cheap, but her body is a 10, her tits an 11, and she allows lots of play (but HE only). The massage itself is pretty amazing and if you read the MP forum, pretty much everyone agrees.

Skinny Dugan
12-28-19, 21:51
I've heard of a few places to get a great HJ / massage at a Chiro office. Shannon at Ortega was good for that. Something in south OC would be helpful. Thanks.

Fundamental562
12-29-19, 00:00
I've heard of a few places to get a great HJ / massage at a Chiro office. Shannon at Ortega was good for that. Something in south OC would be helpful. Thanks.I've always assumed that any place with either Chiro, Acu or Therapy in its name was FS stocked with Koreans and / or Latinas.

Skinny Dugan
01-01-20, 12:51
I'm talking about a real chiropractor.

(PM's are welcome).

I've always assumed that any place with either Chiro, Acu or Therapy in its name was FS stocked with Koreans and / or Latinas.

Tipisil
01-12-20, 02:40
Took a final trip to bw. Asked for the girls and the only ones suggested were the same ones except Ariah? Ariel? Something like that. She looked stunning in her business suit attire. More professional thE other girls. Did a decent massage and thought that would be it, but surprised me with some teasing. Release was standard but she did have a thin yet athletic body and allowed light roaming.

Few days later tried Alice again to see if I could push my boundaries. I think I could but it's going to take a lot of trips. Too many for me.

Kknm1
01-15-20, 18:29
Took a final trip to bw. Asked for the girls and the only ones suggested were the same ones except Ariah? Ariel? Something like that. She looked stunning in her business suit attire. More professional thE other girls. Did a decent massage and thought that would be it, but surprised me with some teasing. Release was standard but she did have a thin yet athletic body and allowed light roaming.

Few days later tried Alice again to see if I could push my boundaries. I think I could but it's going to take a lot of trips. Too many for me.Is Ariel cute and young? Thanks.

MJordan6
01-19-20, 21:16
Hit it up for the first time this week. I'm usually in LA but recently moved nearby. . 4 to the house for 1 h. Good fbm but she wasn't friendly, I tried but no luck. Wasn't too disappointed because I needed a good legit massage and I really don't care what I tip if provider is not friendly. House asked how was the massage on the way out, I said okay, she knew what I meant.

Kknm1
01-20-20, 20:45
Went to Bw asked for Ariel as she was mentioned here, mms said she went back to China. And said a few other names I have already seen so I left to SH downstairs, place was super busy with lot of customers so I left. Running out of options, hope there will be some new places popping up soon.

OCJeeper
01-21-20, 21:24
New here and will provide some posts before asking questions. Sorry if this is repetitive but this is my experience. Went to BW and got Anna. She is skinny and provided a decent massage. Lots of sensual teasing which was a turn on for me. Not much roaming offered as she was wearing jeans and a tight shirt. She is probably an A cup. On the flip, more teasing and she just went for the HJ. Good skills but not much eye contact or attempt to be enthusiastic about it. Can't blame her though as this is a low cost parlor and only curtains. No discussion of pricing which I like.

Looks: 7.

Skills: 7.

Cost: $30 + $40 tip.

Repeat: probably if I want a decent massage and cheap HJ.

NoClue02
01-22-20, 03:20
Went to Bw asked for Ariel as she was mentioned here, mms said she went back to China. And said a few other names I have already seen so I left to SH downstairs, place was super busy with lot of customers so I left. Running out of options, hope there will be some new places popping up soon.Decided to drop by bw. Anna and alice both busy and I didn't want to wait, momo is gone so pick sue / xue again. Little better on massage side but not near as good as anna. No teasing at all. On the flip, did the usual HJ but this time is a bit different to my surprise. Usually she would rub my jr on her cheek, rub around her lip and allow cof and no touchy allow, but this time no more of that. Instead she allowed touchy utc, and allow some suckin on her nipple as well.

Not sure if she's open up more or because of competition, but much better session this time LOL.

NoClue02
02-05-20, 20:07
Anyone still mongering around the Chinese massage parlor lately with all those viruses warning around? I really need a good legit massage but still debating to go LOL.

Kknm1
02-05-20, 21:47
Anyone still mongering around the Chinese massage parlor lately with all those viruses warning around? I really need a good legit massage but still debating to go LOL.I just stopped by sh last week and the people there seemed to be healthy haha. I don't think the girls from China were allowed to come here lately so we are safe to go.

PaperTiger24
02-08-20, 22:14
Went to SH in the first floor. I walked in and almost walked right out when I saw a family and two kids sitting in the waiting room. I drew Anna and when I took a look at her I thought I'll just get the massage and go upstairs to BW. Pretty good massage and then I flipped. I still didn't intend on getting the He there but when she pointed at it I shrugged and said sure. She laughed that I was a little reluctant about it in a good way. Decent technique and sucked and bit on my nipples a little. I tried some OTC kitty rub but she shook her head no. Finished up and tipped her 40. Probably wouldn't repeat with her. I did get a name of someone I liked visually. It was Lilly. Anyone know her?

TeemmyBoy
02-21-20, 15:55
Tried to see Anna at SH, but she wasn't working, so decided to just roll the dice and see who I got.

Ended up with Coco who probably was more muscular than me, although you can barely tell in that place since its so dark.

I don't even think I could see my toes laying on those beds.

Anyways, no HE but massage was phenomenal. So. I guess the good and the bad.

Onto the next one.

Plasma Spray
02-22-20, 02:57
You have to go to AsianWest in Garden Grove on Brookhurst just south of Lampson. It is in the previously famous latina house of yonder!

The ladies there are asian MILFS but totally legit and they walk on your back and crack it too!

Tipisil
03-02-20, 02:56
This thread seems a little dead. Bw hasn't really had anyone new. Last time I dropped by a few weeks ago was for the neck pain. Asked mamas an for the girls, same ones as before. She said the newest was Arya? Massage was good. Covered me up with a blanket while facing down. When I made the turn she went full force.

Oddest thing was the dude next curtain over. It seemed like he was teaching a girl how to speak English. I could hear them practicing on naming the objects like curtain, clock, bed. If that was anyone here, dude, you're killing the mood for the rest of us.

Hoping they get new people soon.