PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
04-10-02, 14:01
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Draxed
04-26-02, 22:17
I cruised the usual locations for about 2 hours yesterday. Very dead in Bremerton these days. I only saw one potential walking on Park. She did not give eye contact so I left her alone. She was later hanging around the phone at the 7/11 Park/6th so she could have been working. I didn't have time to check it out further.

On another note this is a story out of the Bremerton Sun. I bet this guy picked up a SW and this is the story he told the police.

http://www.thesunlink.com/news/2002/april/0422code.html

Madmaxon
05-14-02, 14:33
Cruised Bremerton from about 7:00 to about 8:00 last night. Met a very nice girl, already forgot her name, but she was walking around the dirt parking lot behind the 7-11 on Park & 6th.

Blond hair, nice body, bbbjtc for 40. Wanted to go back to her place, but I said no....I don't like to do that unless I have a history with a girl.

Draxed
06-07-02, 04:34
I cruised the local area again tonight, 1800 to 2200. Nothing to be seen anywhere!

Starship015
06-16-02, 17:05
Working in Downtown Bremerton I get the chance to watch for daytime action. It has been VERY SLOW. there are 2 who I see from time to time. One very old and a -1 if the scale goes that far down. She will walk facing trafic and put our her thumb like she is hitch hiking a ride.

The other is not so bad looking but is nuts or high all the time. She yells at power poles and flips off men who don't stop for her.

I did see one lady about a month ago that was nice. A black lady with a low cut tight shirt, tight levis and heal, but only the one day and only one time. She was on Park at 6th across from the 7-11.

Un_Circumcised
06-16-02, 21:41
What streets did you see the -1 and the nut case on?

Thanks to everyone who has been posting occasional updates from here. I came over last month to do some legal research at the library, and couldn't believe how insane the ferry rates are now: It cost me essentially the price of three quarters of a tank of gas just to go one way. I drove around the whole main part of the city during the late afternoon to very early evening, but didn't see anything. It was the first time I'd been in Bremerton during the day, and the traffic was far worse than I expected--especially Burwell St, which was like a parking lot with all the ferry commuters heading through. In contrast, by 7 or 8 PM the adjacent downtown core has usually looked like a ghost town when I've been there.

Seattle-Tacoma-Everett-Bremerton street guide:

http://www.geocities.com/un_csd/streetguide.html

Starship015
06-16-02, 21:51
Both the old hag and the nut case stay on 6th within a few blocks of the 7-11.

All of the action (what little there is) is on 6th and mostly withing a few blocks to the west of the 7-11. I have seen the nut case a block east one time, but the old hagstays west.

Park for about a block norht and shout of the 7-11 is reported as some activity, but I have never seen it.

Has anyone ever seen anything in Port Angeles area? One would think a few from Canada would give that area a try???

Draxed
06-16-02, 22:15
I haven't tried it yet but there is now a one hour ferry running from Port Angeles to Victoria.

http://www.victoriaexpress.com/

Also the best provider websites I have ever seen on the net based in Victoria. http://www.bcadult.com/classy/.

Someday I plan on going up and getting a room for the night.

As for Bremerton. The most likely place to find a lady is on Park between 6th and 11th or around the block 5th/Park/6th/Warren. Last year I got flashed on Leykis friday from a cute black SW on Park near 11th. By the time I got turned around she had all ready gotten picked up. Doesn't look like there is going to be any type of that action this year.

Since they revamped Callow Avenue I doubt that will ever be a stroll again.

Starship015
06-18-02, 19:25
On 7th St, the same block as the 7-11, is a house all decorated up including a bed draped in red strips and mounted over the gate into the yard.

Is this anything of interest? or just pinhead junk?

I saw a new lady yesterday. Small slender dark red curly hair about 30yr walking on 6th around Midtown. She was walking west slowly and making some eye contact. By the time I could get turned around for another look she was gone. Looked like a 4-5. She was out at about 3:30 PM, and I think I have seen her before, but she is very low key about eye contact or anything.

Starship015
06-23-02, 18:52
One older SW out today at 2PM, on 6th at Park (the 7-11) She looked like a Crack Ho about 40. She was making eye contact and watching to see if guys would stop. When I turned onto Park to get a pic of her she waved and crossed the street towards me.

I also took pics of the house on 7th behind the 7-11. The girl in red on the back fence is interesting. Has anyone heard anything about a new cathouse here in Bremerton?

Photos are at:

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view

If you have any problem with the pics let me know with a message here.

shipwrek
06-29-02, 11:37
Hi guys. I've been lurking for a while, and finally had something to post. I got back from Seattle a couple nights ago, and ended up on Pacific Ave., at about 2:00am. I stopped to drop someone off, and saw a not-so-attractive older lady walking down the street toward me half a block away. She stopped walking when I pulled over, and when I pulled back into the street and drove off, I drove right by her, and she gave me the come-hither stare like crazy! Too bad she was 40-something, large and ugly. That, and there are always cops driving around that part of Bremerton. I'd hate to stop to talk to a SW and spend the next hour trying to talk my way out of a trip to jail.
Now Thursday, I saw a good looking young woman hanging out by herself on the corner of Park and 7th or 8th. I took too long to turn around and go back to talk to her, and she was gone when I got back. Hopefully she will be around again. That would be the 3rd time in the last two months I have observed a good looking young woman walking around some part of Bremerton aimlessly, going around the block or walking up and down the same street a few times, and then stopping and hanging out, but the first two times I stopped and asked them if they wanted a ride and go a "no, thanks". Am I saying the wrong thing? Or am I barking up the wrong tree? Take it easy guys.

Un_Circumcised
06-30-02, 15:39
Where on Pacific did you see the 40-something? I log all sightings for my stroll guide, no matter how awful they are. As for determining if a female is working or not, it's not an exact science, and even some of us who have been in this hobby for a long time make mistakes. In my opinion, the key is eye contact. If you slow down well below the speed limit and hold eye contact but don't get any sort of inviting look--or especially if you get a hostile look or gesture--she's probably not working. Like real hookers, decoys also want to get you to stop and engage in conversation, so it sounds like the two you offered a ride to were in fact innocent pedestrians, but it could be that you look too much like a cop for some reason.

shipwrek
07-01-02, 01:08
I saw her on the block north of the one way street with the church, the Metropolis gallery, and the City Hall on it, on that side.

Starship015
07-01-02, 18:09
I saw the same one today about 1PM walking south on Pacific from 6th toward the ferry. She was making eye contact with every guy she saw in a car.

Starship015
07-09-02, 20:51
The little redhead was out today at 4:30 walking on 6th at Midway Market.

She was dressed for the weather with a red top that was tied with laces on the back and pulled tight over her tits in front. Black tight pants and a big smile for passing guys.

She would rate a good 7-8 in both looks and body. Very curly long red hair.

I have seen her from time to time in the past always on 6th and from Midway to Callow. Always in the early to mid afternoon.

Draxed
09-28-02, 14:02
Barista,

There is only on MP in the Bremerton area. The Yuki massage on Callow Avenue. Sort of dumpy but attiquite. There is no parking in front. Go behind the alley park next to the car dealer and ring the ships bell once in side.

Barista
10-30-02, 02:18
After months of pointless driving around, I have finaly had a genuine encounter!

It was a couple of nights ago. I was driving down Park around midnight when I noticed a blonde woman and a black guy standing in the lot of the local convinience store. I was about to pass them up - the black guy could have been a pimp, and I can't stand pimps - when she flagged me down. I decided to take a chance - I could always drive away - and I turned around and pulled alongside of her.

She got into the car - a good sign - before negotiations even began. She asked me my name - I said "B," she wanted to go by "Dee" - and she asked me if I dated. I said that I did, and she told me that she had a hotel room in town, and that she would only be in town for the next couple of days. She gave me some story about going to her brother's wedding, and how she needed a couple of hundred bucks in order to make it there. Whatever. I began to suspect the truth when she asked me for the cash up front - we had agreed on $40 for FS - and to drop her off at some house just off of Warren for a moment so that she could pick up some "eats." I had been burned by this before, so I told her that either she would have to pay for her "eats" out of her own pocket, or we would go back to her room, attend to business, and then I'd be happy to drop her off at wherever she wanted. She looked miffed, to say the least, and she tried to convince me to change my stance, but she eventually agreed to the latter option.

We went back to her place, where we had a full TWO HOURS of FS (amongst other things)! The things this gal was willing and able to do blew my mind! Trust me, I have some pretty strange dalliances that go beyond simple FS, and she fulfilled just about every one. I was so impressed that I gave her double what we had agreed to - still a bargain, in my book- and not only dropped her off at the place to which she had wanted to go earlier, but I gave her a lift to a 24-hour supermarket and back to her place as well.

Dee looks to be in her late twenties to mid thirties. She's about 5'7" and 130 lbs. Her age is pretty hard to pin down due to the lifestyle she leads. She has dirty blonde hair that looks to be teased into a perm. Looks-wise, she's about a 7, body-wise, the same (she's had several kids, and both her abdomen and breasts attest to that fact, although her legs and rear are pretty tight), but her attitude and competance both rate a ten, her lifestyle regardless. She told me that she doesn't trick often, and I'm inclined to believe her, even though she did later tell me that she had just gotten out of jail. Still, if she's "back" from her "brother's wedding" and you can hook up with her, go for it! She alluded to hanging out occasionaly on Chester as well.

One note of caution: Dee was perfectly willing to perform FS without the benifits of precautionary measures. I declined, opting to take the requisite precautions. Take that for what you may.

Mike460
11-09-02, 01:42
Bremerton not dead!

Went for a drive this evening, met Tiffany (barista's Dee?) just two blocks north of the 7-11 around 7pm. Wasn't cheap but excellent. On her knees and pants down to ankles BBBJTC for 50 in car. Probably could have negotiated for less but I was in agreeable mood. Said she was from here but going to California on Sunday. Says there is another hot SW named Tony that hangs near the KFC. I'll look, anyone else got more info on Bremerton?

Madmaxon
11-18-02, 20:41
Had to go to Kitsap today, so I thought I'd try out the Bremerton stroll. It was pretty dead around 11:30AM, but I did see a girl I picked up earlier in the Summer. Her name is Rhonda. Late 20's to mid 30's, blonde curly hair with a baseball cap.

She's looking a bit run down compared to last Summer, but was ok looking, and gave a decent bbbjtc for 40.

Barista
11-19-02, 23:19
Had another encounter today.

I was driving down Park around 9:30 this morning when I saw Rhonda out by the 7-11. I would have passed her by, but I remembered a description of a woman " Late 20's to mid 30's, blonde curly hair with a baseball cap" posted here. So I made my way down Warren, and was taking 7th back down to Park when I saw another woman, late twneties with dark hair, about a 6 to a possible generous 7, standing in a lot. I made two more passes before I finally picked her up.

Her name is Shauna. She gave me a BBBJTC for 40. She also said that 50 was her usual rate for "anything." We did the deed in her friends place; she claims to have her own place down by the water somewhere.

Barista
11-21-02, 22:38
Finally had a chance to try out Rhonda today. I caught her at 11th and Park around noon today. Gave her $40 for BBBJ, and I was less than thrilled with her technique.

I also ran into another girl who went by "Sue" earlier this morning. She is tall, about 5'9", thin, with dark brown hair. She is a passable 7. She seemed to have a nice personality, which is why I gave her $40 and let her go into a house to drop off something. She left her coat behind as collateral, but she must not have been too concerned about it; I waited for *much* longer than I feel that I should have had to, then I drove off. I still have the coat in my trunk as I am writing this.

Draxed
11-21-02, 23:28
I may have gotten ripped off by the same gal last summer. The coat probabbaly wasn't hers.

Michael1967
11-22-02, 13:16
Never, ever give them money and expect to return. I've done it three times in my life and got screwed each time. They walk into the house and never come out. You can't call the police. You KNOW better than to knock on the door. You CAN throw a nice rock through the window and then at least you know that you got your $40 worth. I know some of you guys are little more moral than me, but I figure if they get their window broken, it's going to cost them more than the $40 to fix it. They may think twice about doing that scam in the future.

Barista
11-23-02, 01:38
The "rock" thing actually sounds like a pretty good idea; I just have to know what house they went into first. I guess a better idea would be for me to forsake my naturally nice persona and be a hardass with these girls - no BS, no stopping off at places to pick anything up or drop anything off, stuff like that. I have no objection to them getting thier "eats," or even to me dropping them off at the place, but only after I've gotten "mine" first. Oh well, live and learn. Yeah, this will make number three for me as well, but I seriously thought that having her leave collateral behind would make the difference. It never occured to me that the coat would not be hers. Oh well, it belongs to Goodwill now.

Barista
12-02-02, 22:47
I saw "Sue" out again today.

It was about 4 in the morning. I saw her hanging around Park and 7th on the opposite side of the street from the 7-11. I didn't recognize her at first - she was wearing a blue hooded sweatshirt, and her face was partially covered. As soon as I pulled over and she got in, though, I knew who it was. Funny thing, she didn't recognize me (I guess shaving off all of my facial hair really does make me look different!!) and I decided to play along. So we established that neither of us were LE, and we started to haggle on a price. We decided on $40, and we started to drive toward the same neighborhoodas the last time. During our previous encounter, she had told me that she actually had a residence in that area. So, we arrived at the neighborhood, and she directed me to a parking spot. She then asked for the money up front, using the same old line "I have to go in and pick something up, and then I'll be back, and we can walk to my place from here." I told her no, that I would be giving her the money after the deed was done, that I had gotten ripped off before. She responded by saying that she would leave collateral (At this point, I was amazed that she still hadn't connected the dots!!). I told her that wasn't the way that I worked, and if she wanted my money, she would have to do things my way. She then tried to turn the tables around on me by asking how she was to know whether or not I actually had the money, and, if I did, how she was to be assured that I would pay her for services rendered (Okay, so I'm paraphrasing a bit here!). I showed her two twenties, and told her that, once we were inside her place, and she had her clothes off, I'd give her one twenty, with the second coming after the act was done. I could see that she had serious misgivings, but she said okay, but she had to make a stop at her friends house, to tell him that she would be by later. Smelling a setup, I nodded okay and she got out of the car. As soon as the door closed, I locked the doors, started the engine and began to drive off. She was at my passenger side window, banging on it. I opened the window a crack, told her that she would not get away with cheating me twice, and drove away.

Folks, sorry for the long story, but PLEASE!! watch out for this girl! God knows who she might have decided to return to the car with. For all I knew, she could have been going to her friends place to obtain some back-up muscle. I thought it best to get the hell out of Dodge before I found myself in dire straits. Thoughts, comments?

Also, I saw what might be new (at least for me) talent out today. Around noon, there was an older woman, a generous 5, with brown hair, standing about 5'6" - 5'8" out lazily smoking a ciggarette on Park and 9th. There were no businesses around that I could see, so I dismissed the possibility that she might be taking a smoke break. Plus, she was looking around, making contact, giving the "dirty eye." I might have stopped had I the time - to me, all BJ's feel the same with my eyes closed.

Barista
12-07-02, 02:36
Sorry to make it three in a row, but I gotta vent....

What is it with some of these girls and thier pimps/freinds/ guys in general? I was crusing about around noon today, saw three girls that I knew for sure were in the game, and each one of them had a guy hanging around them. I saw one hanging on the corner of Burwell and Callow, white girl,heavyset (but she filled out her jeans *very* nicely!!) giving the look to passing cars, but no one would stop because of this guy hanging around her. I circled three times, but each time, the same damn guy was still hanging around.

I then went to Park Street. There was a black woman, a solid 7, looked very nice in a miniskirt and boots, juking up and down the street. I circled to pick her up (I was heading the wrong way - she was on the same side of the street as the 7-11), but when I was pulling up to conduct an inquest, some guy went up to her and they began a conversation. I passed by slowly and made eye contact, hoping that she would get the message and ditch the guy. No such luck - when I circled around again, he was still hanging around.

The last girl that I saw was hanging in the bus shelter on 6th by the church. She made definite eye contact, but I caught it too late to stop. I circled back, and when I pulled up, some guy was pestering her and she would not make contact.

I can't tell you how many times I've seen a promising girl, made eye contact and everything, just to have the chance ruined by some guy who wants to hang around. If these girls are working, they should do themselves a favour and ditch the guys, hand them thier walking papers, so to speak. I'm sure that they must know that they will get no takers if they have some guy hanging around them. Both Sue and Dee ditched thier guys the moment they made eye contact with me (they have been the best girls that I have had so far), so I know that this little fact does not escape them. Oh well. I guess I'll get off my soapbox concerning this subject. Thanks for reading, guys.

Un_Circumcised
12-14-02, 22:32
http://www.geocities.com/un_csd/streetguide.html

I hope everyone will like this change as much as I do. I'm also in the process of retrieving sightings on the WSG boards from the April to October period, and will be holding all unique stroll sightings for 11 months.

Draxed
12-22-02, 21:39
CODE 911 "BREMERTON SUN"
Victim declines offer

Christopher Dunagan

December 22, 2002

BREMERTON -- A 38-year-old Bremerton man reportedly had his car stolen out from under him early Friday morning by a woman who he thought was a hitchhiker.
The man picked up the woman after midnight on Kitsap Way near the Dairy Queen, according to a report by Bremerton Police.

"When she got in the car, she immediately asked him if he was interested in having sex," according to the report. "He told her he just picked her up to give her a ride."

The driver reportedly took the woman to her home near Seventh and McKenzie, where she invited him inside to have sex, according to the police report. Again he refused, so she demanded money for her time. Then she grabbed his keys and got out of the car, demanding money to get his keys back.

To avoid a physical confrontation, the man gave her a $20 bill, at which time she got back in his car and drove away without him.

The man's car was recovered later Friday.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I don't believe the "Victims Story". I am betting the cops didn't either. That is why the story gets printed with his name attatched.

I found Rhonda on Park a few weeks ago. She took me to a house on Warren. No one answered the door so she took me to a skanky trailer in back of the house. Smelled like a dog den. She said they had a ferret living in it. The smell was so bad that my little head lost interest. $40 for a so so BJ.

I have seen groups of 2 to 4 guys hanging around that house on Warren (close to the corner on 11th) who look like bangers to me. Be careful in Bremerton.

Barista
12-23-02, 21:17
Seventh and McKenzie sounds suspiciously close to the place where I took "Sue;" I think that there are a lot of "places" in that part of town.

Rhonda took me to the same place, seadreags. I'm thinking that may be one reason why I am not inclined to utilize her services again; both the trailer and her tecnique left a lot to be desired.

Aside from Dee and Shauna, neither of whom I've seen since my initial encounters with them, I've yet to have a decent, consistant experiance in B-ton. Two alternatives present themselves to me - a trip down to Tacoma, or an overnighter in Victoria.

Un_Circumcised
12-24-02, 03:36
Thanks for passing that story along, Seadreags. I would have missed it in my weekly search of the Sun because it doesn't contain the three keywords I use: Prostitution, prostitute, and prostitutes. I was a victim of the key grab once, and like the guy in the story, it cost me $20 to get them back without a physical confrontation. She initially demanded $40, but I refused. Now, whenever negotiations seem to be souring or I smell a rip-off, I grasp the keys or pull them from the ignition.

Starship015
01-02-03, 20:46
I have seen this SW twice now. The first time was about 2 weeks ago at the 7-11 at Park and 6th. She was hanging around the pay phones and when I pull in the driveway just past them she came to my car. Problem was she came up to the dirvers side and wanted to talk first. I decided not to even roll down the window when she did that. I want no part of a sting.

She had on then, and again today a heavy white sweater. The day she looked like she had been out all night drinking and even moved slowly. She would rate a SW-3 perhaps. Upper 30s in age. Brown hair, 40# over weight but hard to tell with the sweater.

Today I first saw her a block west of the 7-11 around 10:30AM. She made eye contact with me and looked a the drive in the car in front of me. Today she had makeup on and may have even moved up to a SW-4. Had her hair pulled up and in general looked cleaner.

Later about 3:00PM she was sitting on Park a block north of the 7-11 on some steps when a guy in a black SUV got her attention and went to a side street. She walked to him, I followed and again she went to the driver’s side and talked to him for a very short few words. Went around and got in. They drove off north on Park and made a right on 11th. No idea where she took him.

Barista
01-02-03, 22:19
Had another session with Rhonda today.

I saw her around 4 this morning, walking in the rain down 6th to Montgomery. I pulled up alongside her and picked her up. She said that she was going to see if a friend of hers was at Skookum (WTH is that, anyway?); her friend wasn't, but she later told me that she wanted to "talk to the boss." She also told me that she had a new place in the process of being made ready. I asked her if she meant the trailer; she replied no, I have several 'projects' going on, and we'll be going upstairs.

We pulled up at her place, the nasty-arse trailer was gone, the yard looked to be in the process of renovation and we went into her place, up a flight of the steepest damn stairs that I ever climbed, and we went into a room.

It was FS w/C, $40. For a pro, she sure is tight!! With the "insurance," I had a tough time even moving around.

Halfway into the session, someone knocked at the door. She told me that it was someone named "Denise." I asked her if this "Denise" was a tall girl with long dark hair. She told me no, that sounds like "Susie." She then asked how much I had been taken for; I guess even the pro's know Sue's schtick. I replied that it had not just been me who was taken, but "a lot of guys." She asked me what that meant, I just told her that "I know some other guys who had been taken by her (even though I really only know of one other who might have);" I didn't tell her about the WSG.

All in all, it was a fair time, but I am still reminded of why I want to break from this scene and make that long trek up north. Maybe this spring, I'll put my money where my mouth is, eh?

Barista
01-06-03, 22:39
I was out crusing at the usual time, the usual places, when I saw a white minivan drop off a black girl in front of the 7-11. Almost immediately, she began to give "the dirty eye" to all cars passing by. I circled the block once to make sure that she was in the game; she was still standing there two minutes later, after the minivan had left, making consistant eye contact.

She was around 25-30 (with some of these druggies, age can be hard thing to determine), fair looks - maybe a 6 - with a decent body - at least that I could discern beneath her layers of clothes. She might have been the same black girl in the miniskirt and boots that I had seen a few weeks ago - in that case, her body would rate as a good 7-8.

I didn't stop as I really wasn't in the mood to play the CH game this morning.

Another note about Rhonda: She hinted to me that she might not be in the game for too much longer. I am getting the impression that she is trying to turn things around for herself, albeit rather slowly. Has anyone else gotten this impression?

el Gringo Norte
01-07-03, 20:57
Cruised the Bremerton Stroll from 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM Monday night. Did the usual loop, Wheaton Way South to Olympic College, dropped down to Park Avenue and continued South to Six. Took a right and headed West on Six to Kitsap Way. Continued West on Kitsap Way to National, took a left turn on National and conitnued South and looped around through the ghetto then headed back down town. Crisscrossed around Six and National and Six and Callow as well as downtown around 7th and Park. Moral to this story..... Didn't see anything, Nada, Zilch.

Made the same circuit Tuesday afternoon about 1:00 PM and didn't se anything again.

Monday night I noticed to Bremerton LE sedans making the rounds between 6th - 11th and Park - Pacific.

Ciao,
eGN

Nucone
01-14-03, 23:10
Usually depart Bremerton area by 6pm, and haven't really seen anything lately. Not sure what's going on, but the usual downtown strolls are just vacant. Hope it picks up some soon.

Nucone
01-16-03, 01:38
Weather was nice today (Wednesday) and observed a few potentials out today around 5 pm. One rather large (giving me the eye) just next to Canopy World. Several blocks down towards Naval there were two together at a bus stop but quality was suspect (3's maybe). But, hey, there maybe is some light coming.

el Gringo Norte
01-28-03, 00:49
I was driving North on Wheaton Way this afternoon about 3:45 PM and noticed the late 30's curly redhead walking South on the South Bound side. She was gone by the time I got turned around at Sylvan. She was eyeballing traffic in an obvious manner. Has anyone had the opportunity to interview her?

eGN

Barista
02-09-03, 23:19
Originally posted by el Gringo Norte
I was driving North on Wheaton Way this afternoon about 3:45 PM and noticed the late 30's curly redhead walking South on the South Bound side. She was gone by the time I got turned around at Sylvan. She was eyeballing traffic in an obvious manner. Has anyone had the opportunity to interview her?

eGN

I have'nt had the chance to interview her, but I did see someone fitting your description heading south along Warren - she was right by the OC, in fact - eyeballing traffic in the manner you so described. Body mught have been a 4-5 - all the clothes made a clean determination kinda hard, but she was definitly way too skinny for my tatses - but facewise, she was a clear and present 3.

On another note, I picked up "Rose," a decent enough looking blonde yesterday evening along 7th between Warren and Park. About 5'4", maybe 5'6", kinda thin (the de rigeur amongst the crack set, y'know). I was doing the usual drive-by that I do when I have opportunity to be in that part of town when I noticed her lounging along that street. It took me a pass to determine that she was in the game, so I picked her up.

We did the check, then discussed price - she wanted $60 for FS, $40 for BJ. Yeah, right! I told her that FS was out of the question, and that I could give her no more than $20 for BJ. she didn't like it, but she agreed, so we began to look for a place. We were heading toward a place that she said she knew of when she asked me for the money up front. I told her that once we got to where we were going, I'd pay up. She then told me that she had to pay some guy off for something, and that she needed to take the money to him before we did our thing. Long story short, I ended up telling her that I was not dropping her off anywhere before we did the deed, and that she'd get her money right before the act, and if she didn't like it, I would pull over. She started to protest, and I pulled over. She got out and slammed the door. Oh well- almost got lucky that evening...

Draxed
02-13-03, 19:14
I saw something I never thought I would in Port Orchard of all places. I am not sure if she was working because I didn't have time to further investigate. A tall skinny 20 something with her hood pulled over her head was walking down Bethel around Wal-Mart toward Lund. She had her hand held to her hip with her thumb pointed out sort of like some ladies do when they are looking but don't want to raise too much attention from legitimate people who think she is hitch hiking. I turned around in the Safeway parking lot but she had all ready past for another look and I needed to be somewhere else. I did my business and went back about a half hour later and looked for her for about an hour. Up and down Bethel and lund. She may have just been going somewhere but she was walking real slow and wasn't carrying a purse.

Has anybody ever had any experiences in Port Orchard? I have met a few working ladies who have said they used to live there. Maybe she was just testing the waters. I wish I had of had the time to find out.

Barista
02-13-03, 22:39
Saw a possible out today, but was too broke **** to stop and make inquiries. I was driving along Park from 11th heading to 6th when I saw a 5, maybe 6 strolling along the way. She was about 5'6", maybe a couple inches taller. She had extremely dark reddish-brown hair, but not black, at least not naturally. She was wearing a tight pair of jeans and a looke fitting dark blue jacket, and she looked to be about 35-40, which means that, knowing the effects the streets can have on one, she was probably in her late twenties to early thirties. Any info on this one?

Nucone
02-15-03, 12:49
On my way to the ferry on Thurs and Fri AM, saw a young, slender possible hanging out right alongside the Salvation Army entrance, both days. As I drove by, I gave her the long stare and definitely got one back, in fact on Friday, I slowed down considerably when I saw her again and she locked on. This is pretty early in the AM though, around 6:30.
Anyone know about this one or have any contact?

Barista
02-15-03, 23:41
Saw three out today: one maybe, one strong-possible, and one definite, whom I picked up.

The "maybe" was a short,medium-built white girl, 25 at the oldest, looked to be a 6, maybe 7. She had medium length dark hair, and was wearing blue jeans and a blue jacket. She was waving at traffic as it went by.

The "strong-possible" was standing out along Park. She was a bit taller than the previous one, a bit heavier, and more than a bit uglier. She was white with long brown hair, was wearing a black leather jacket and blue jeans. The entire ensemble, along with the person wearing it, looked as if it had seen better days. She attempted to wave me down, but I initialy passed. Then I was thinking: This one could possibly give me quite a wild ride. I made a turnanround, but by the time I had returned to the spot, she was gone.

The "definite" whom I picked up was a short light-skinned black girl who goes by "Ta" (rhymes with "day"). Face: 7. Body:4. Short and chubby, but knows how to perform fellatio in a more than satisfactory manner. The only downside to this encounter was the fact that it was a car date, and we were becomming conspicous; she seemed to be truly sorry about this, and gave me her digits. I will verfiy their veracity within the next couple of weeks.

Barista
02-17-03, 21:48
I was bored yesterday (Sunday, 16 February), so I went for a little drive to B'ton. I saw one definite SW, but trust me, she ain't worth the stop. She's about 5'8", give or take an inch, and more than a bit heavy, maybe in the 200 lb range. Deep, deep black lady - at first, I thought that she was just an ugly church lady (calling her a 2 would be generous), but she was stopping in alleyways , turning around, and giving the (literally) ugly eye. I've seen this one around more than a couple of times - I've seen her hanging around Dee and Ta, and I think I've seen her hanging around Rhonda as well. I wouldn't report this but for the fact that there may be some seriously desperate guys willing to (again, literally) get thier freak on.

Un_Circumcised
02-17-03, 22:09
Barista, what was her location? I log all sightings for my stroll guide, no matter how bad the quality. My philosophy is that the ugly ones are indicators of SW activity, and perhaps better-quality hookers may occasionally appear in the same spot. By the way, what is it with the Bremerton ho's? From the reports I've been reading here lately, it seems that an unusually large percentage of them are rip-offs or scam artists. The only reason SWs try that crap is because they keep getting away with it, so it makes me suspect that the johns in this town are generally inexperienced. Like Pariah once said: "School those girls!"

http://www.geocities.com/streetguide.html

Barista
02-18-03, 21:22
Originally posted by un_circumcised
Barista, what was her location? I log all sightings for my stroll guide, no matter how bad the quality. My philosophy is that the ugly ones are indicators of SW activity, and perhaps better-quality hookers may occasionally appear in the same spot. By the way, what is it with the Bremerton ho's? From the reports I've been reading here lately, it seems that an unusually large percentage of them are rip-offs or scam artists. The only reason SWs try that crap is because they keep getting away with it, so it makes me suspect that the johns in this town are generally inexperienced. Like Pariah once said: "School those girls!"

http://www.geocities.com/streetguide.html

uncirc (if I may be so informal), she was basicly making a large square, strolling north on Warren, down an alleyway between 9th and 10th (right by the #6 house, if you know what I mean), and popping out again on Park, where she would then walk south and then head down 7th back to Warren. I caught sight of her when she was heading down the alley, making her way from Warren to Park. I thought she was a church lady - she didn't seem to be in regular CHSW gear, but adecent enough pantsuit (it could have been a long dress), but, as I drove past, I noticed her popping her head out and looking around at the traffic. I made a few more discrete passes - I took my time - and logged her stroll.

About the johns up here being a bit on the green side: I don't think that it's because we are any more or less experianced, but rather, there are slim pickin's to be had here in B'ton, and the girls know it. Truth is, I've taken dubious chances on SW's up here before, and breathed out a sigh of relief when I didn't get ripped off. I knew what I was doing at the time, but it was either take the chance on what looked to be the only game in town that night, and play it 50/50 that I would either get ripped off or have a decent time - or make the long drive back to my own burg having experianced zip for the night. Not the most intellegent of all approaches, granted, but desperation makes men do some really strange - and stupid - things. The girls know this.

Draxed
02-19-03, 06:30
un_circumcised,

As a long time resident of the Bremerton area I can say one thing. This is a Navy town. Pure and Simple. There is literally no other industry in this town. The entire economy is based around the Shipyard and the Navy personel. There are a lot of inexperienced sailors just out of high school in the steets. They are easy targets for thugs, pimps and devious ******. This carries over to the older hobbiest. The police use this fact as a way of helping them keep SW activity down. Because of the close connection between the local community and the Federal Government ie; NIS, DIS, NSA etc. etc. there are a lot of resources available to LE. Case in point. The Ultimate Life Church thrived for years all over California and when they moved to the Puget Sound their business increased accordingly. They worked out of Bellvue, Federal Way and Tacoma for years. When they expanded to Bremerton an elaborate sting ensued and with in 6 months their entire operation went down and the owners were sent to prison. It made local news encluding a 1 hour KOMO 4 news special. None of this would have happened had they not expanded to Bremerton. Recently a very good AMP opened up in East Bremerton called the KOBE spa. I had a real asian lesson there. Not the half assed ones you get in some of the best places in North Seattle. When they performed asian tongue. They performed asian tongue. The spa was busted within 6 months. In my opinion because of the FED connection.

Another note of interest to historians. During WW 2 Bremerton was hotter than Seattle and Tacoma put together. Seattle and Tacoma guys considered Bremerton the place to go. There were houses that made the Mustang ranch look like a back alley cardboard box. As for SW's it was not uncommon to see a couple humping behind a shrub in someones yard on Burwell or Pacific Avenue or any other downtown street for that matter. Ho's would hang at the Roxy and Admiral Theatre looking for a lonely sailors time and money. My old highschool History teacher verified this from comments I heard from old sailors I worked with in the Shipyard. Times have changed as much from the 40's to the 60's as they have from the 70's to the mid 80's to now. In my opinion our culture and society has gotten more repressive and puritanical in the past 60 years. Sick, Sick Sick...... and it looks as if it is going to get even more repressive in the next 40 years. If I had the money I would leave this country.

Barista
02-20-03, 21:30
If the following does not apply to you, please disregard. Everyone, take note:

If you know where a pro operates, and you want to hook up with her, please have the decency to call ahead of time if you have her digits. If you don't, and you come a knockin' at the door, and she looks like she's busy - LEAVE!!! Don't hang around, asking stupid questions, accept her "Gimme fifteen minutes," and head the **** out! I can guaruntee you that if she looks to be busy, she is, and there is some guy on the other side of that door that she is not opening all the way (hint, hint, eh?) who is getting SERIOUSLY p***ed off at the fact that there is some other john c***blocking him. I am not a violent man by nature, but even I was tempted to get up, pull my pants up, and administer some Samuel L. Jackson level divine retribution upon someone's arse.

I fully trust that most of the people who read these posts are decent guys who know the rules of the game we're playing. However, on the off chance that there are some out there who do not, and who may be reading this - please consider yorself informed

Starship015
02-20-03, 23:00
Hi Barista,
I am not the guy who was at the door, but I would sure like to have a little info on the lady you were with.

If e-mail works for you it is starship015@yahoo.com

Would like some digits and or loction as well as a review of the lady.

Thanks man.

SS

Barista
02-21-03, 05:18
Originally posted by Starship015
Hi Barista,
I am not the guy who was at the door, but I would sure like to have a little info on the lady you were with.

If e-mail works for you it is starship015@yahoo.com

Would like some digits and or loction as well as a review of the lady.

Thanks man.

SS

Starship;

I hope that me posting in the forum is okay; I've two freemail addresses in addition to the one I get with my ISP, but all three of those hit a little too close to home, if y'know what I mean. I have little inclination to get yet another web-based acount.

I'm sorry that I didn't provide any context for my earlier message, but I was pretty steamed, and the incident was still fresh in my mind. Giving out a backstory was the last thing on my mind at the time. The lady was Ta, the same one I wrote about a few days ago. The digits she gave me turned out to be bogus (either that, or the person who answered the phone just didn't feel like sharing at the time), but I ran into her again earlier today. She took me to a place off of tenth, in an alleyway off of an alleyway (you can also get to it via Warren as well) near some storage units. The place was okay on the inside - better than Rhonda's trailer, at least. It was BBBJTC for $20, although I had to pull out right at the moment of le petit mort. I almost didn't get to that point, though, because not one, not two, but three guys came knocking at the door, one after the other,all looking either for someone else, or to score themselves. She dropped some pretty broad hints, but these jerks just would not get the hint - either that, or they were delieberatly being obtuse. One guy stood around just outside the door for what must have been five minutes, asking what she was doing, who was in there - that kinda shite. She apologized for the interuptions, which was kinda nice. She'd be a keeper if it weren't for that roll of twenties she keeps about her waist.

Barista
02-21-03, 21:06
I think that I may have seen el gringo's redhead out again today, if she is indeed the same one that I had seen and commented on a few weeks ago. I had been seeing this woman intermittantly on the west side of Bremerton; I would see her sometimes walking past the OC and down Warren, and sometimes, I would see her a few hours later walking down 6th toward Kitsap. I never really thought about stopping over to inquire, though - since I had seen her walking the same circuit so often, I assumed that she might just be going to work or something like that. That assumption may have been wrong (or maybe I was thinking about the wrong type of work); today, I drove by, saw the woman walking along Kitsap, and then, as I was passing by, she got into a blue minivan that was waiting in a parking lot. It might have been a friend, but hope springs eternal, no?

Starship015
02-22-03, 19:02
Hi barista,
I found the area you talked about in the alley, but not sure what door to go to. Can you give an idea on color or something so I can find this lady.

Thanks
SS

Barista
02-23-03, 03:44
Starship015;

The place we went to was not hers - so she claimed - so I'm not too sure if me giving you the address - not that I remember it any way - would be approprate. I will keep an eye out for her - I think that she may be a new regualr in town - and pass along any (verifiable) digits that she gives to me.

Un_Circumcised
02-23-03, 04:37
Seadreags, that was an informative post on Bremerton's scene and history (2-19), and it explains why there may be a greater percentage of rip-offs here. I completely agree that the U.S. became steadily more repressive and intolerant of prostitution through the last century, and admit that I've also thought about leaving for a more tolerant country. When the government starts confiscating cars because the owner (or merely driver) possessed a petty amount of certain drugs or solicited a prostitute, then it should be obvious that the punishment has far exceeded the "crime". Unfortunately the majority of Americans seem to think it's perfectly reasonable for the government to tell them who they can have consensual sex with and what drugs they can take for kicks, so there is a never-ending contest among politicians to see who can be toughest on these phony "crimes". The only thing that has given me hope in the last year or two is that the ailing economy is starving state and local budgets to the point that the politicians are being forced to reassess how they deal with nonviolent criminals--including hookers and johns. In the future, there may be no risk of jail time at all for patronizing a prostitute--they'll just make you perform some shitty "community service" work like picking up trash or pulling weeds. As for vehicle forfeiture, I already have a contingency plan if the bluenoses in Olympia or Victoria ever do OK it: I recently discovered that my bicycle just fits in my small car. :)

Draxed
02-23-03, 14:28
Satuday 3pm, Park Avenue. Redhead walking. Long full head of hair if not a wig. Looked faily attractive but I was at a distance. Body looked fairly decent also. I didn't have time to partake. I cruised by an hour later and didn't see her.

Starship015
02-24-03, 21:29
3:30 today on Park I saw a BSW stroling. She was giving everyone the eyeball so I went around the block and took another look. No question what she was doing on my 2nd trip. I got looked over, and she said somthing but with the window up I have no idea what she said.

She failed the smile test so I passed on her. Tall not heavy but with a black coat it was hard to see body type. Dressed in all black and had her hair piled in a tight bun. Looked to be in her 30s and high miles. rate her a SW-3 at best, but didn't look drugy.

At least some are coming out in Bremerton.

Barista
02-25-03, 01:18
I saw Rhonda out today, strolling Park heading toward the 7-11, around 1:15-1:30. She was walking in a pretty straightforward fashion, but she may have given me the eye on my pass. I didn't stop to pick her up - I'm keeping my eye out for tha redhead that I've been noticing lately. As a rule, I try not to utilize the services of any one girl more than twice or thrice, variety being the spice of life and all.

uncirc, about your assertion that "In the future, there may be no risk of jail time at all for patronizing a prostitute--they'll just make you perform some shitty "community service" work like picking up trash or pulling weeds." I think that, due to our (and other state's) economic doldrums, it is more likely that the police, in order to raise money, will start enacting stiffer fines for solicitation, as well as vehicle forfeitures - the cars they get, they can sell at police auctions. The shift may be away from jail time, but I am very wary of what might take its place (I am still waiting for solicitation of a prostitute to be linked to aiding terrorism in a badly acted, poorly written piece of pseudo-government propeganda a la the recent nationa drug ads). Johnny boy, if you are reading, just cut me a check for a cool mil, and the idea's all yours, free and clear!!

Nucone
03-01-03, 00:15
Still have been seeing the tall, slender one in the AM (early) adjacent to the Salvation Army foyer. She continues to give me the eye, I am just usually heading somewhere so I haven't approached her.
This afternoon (Friday) spotted a couple of good candidates. One was strolling along 6th and heading into the parking lots around Monica's. The one thing I don't care for though, she had a pimp/friend with her. She was slender, 5'6", long brown, blonde hair. This was around 4 pm or so.
These girls need to lose these guys-they would get a lot more attention, I'm sure.

Barista
03-01-03, 18:58
Nucone, believe me, I know what you are talking about regarding these girls and the guys that hang around them. I've driven by a couple of girls who'd give me the eye, but have thier guys hang around. I'd shake my head, point to the guy, and make another pass; if the guy wa still hanging around, I'd give her a complete pass and go searching again.

I thought that the Peace Photo in the Park would occupy the girls this noon, so I went out hunting. No luck. Gals dropped the ball this time.

Nucone, how early in the AM are we talking about here? Is this just a weekday thing, or have you seen her during the weekend as well?

Nucone
03-02-03, 01:49
The early one is very early (6 AM to 7 AM). It has always been during the week, in fact, I was by there this morning and she wasn't around. She is tall, slender, wear a stocking cap or hat, has long hair, young appearing. I've always been on the move when I have seen her, but she always is in the shadows along the Salvation Army entrance.

Barista
03-18-03, 22:19
I should have posted this on Saturday, but I am running kinda behind these days.

I was driving out along Kitsap Way on Saturday (the 15th) when I saw the redhead walking her way up the street, towards 11th (I'm not too good with ordinal directions, or cardinal ones, for that matter). This was not the first time that I had been able to see her up close, but it was the first time that I was able to really observe her.

I don't think she's in the game, but if she were, I don't think she'd be worth the trouble. 1) She is always strolling the more heavily-traffiked roads, not like the scant others, who at least offer thier wares along the less direct routes, 2) to award her a "3" in either the facial or bodily departments would be a gross misuse of what little generosity I have, 3)she doesn't appear to be in the game - or at least, not a reliably regular participant because she failed to make eye contact or provide some other acknowledgment of my presence on any of my three passings, and 4) did I mention that she was a tad unattractive?

All that having been said, I cruised B'ton all weekend, Friday night, Saturday afternoon and Sunday evening. Nothing to be found. I usually would not post just to say that there is nothing out (the status quo for this pathetic area), but I wanted to share my observations of the Redhead. I probably would have taken one for the team had I the opportunity.

Starship015
03-19-03, 20:40
barista,
I have seen two redheads in Bremerton one short with a nice bod. The other taller heaver. Both have curly red hair tied back. The big one I am sure is working, and I have seen her on Park a few times. The other I have seen on 6th most of the time. Not sure if the small one is working or not but the few times I was able to get turned around she was gone right away, and not in the same area of 6th each time???

Could there be a 3rd?

Barista
03-19-03, 21:46
Originally posted by Starship015
barista,
I have seen two redheads in Bremerton one short with a nice bod. The other taller heaver. Both have curly red hair tied back. The big one I am sure is working, and I have seen her on Park a few times. The other I have seen on 6th most of the time. Not sure if the small one is working or not but the few times I was able to get turned around she was gone right away, and not in the same area of 6th each time???

Could there be a 3rd?

Starship;

I'd like to think that there was a third, but knowing this burg, the odds in favour of that are Bush-IQ low.

Chances are, the one of whom I spake was the shorter one. I was probably a bit harsh on her body, ratings-wise - I have never been one for the typical crack-ho physique, which she, by my eyes, appears to have. Stilll, beauty, like truth and interpretations of satallite imagery, is in the eye of the beholder, and I suppose that by some standards different from my own, she *does* have quite a nice frame indeed.

But I'm not backing down regarding that face. The hounds howl in Baskerville tonight!!

BTW: the "Taller, heavier" redhead - is she recent or a regular, or has she, like all of the rest, decided to take a French-Government mandated vacation for a few months?

Starship015
03-19-03, 23:36
barista,
Well I can't say yea or nea on the short one's face, I have never gotten a good look at that.

The big one I have only seen twice the last time about two weeks ago at about 3 in the afternoon.

Something told me in the back of my head to pass on her, and I did.

I did see one drugie the same day. She came from Warren Ave, turned onto 7th toward Park. I happend to be sitting on Park at the time just looking and she tried to open the car door. It was locked and one look at her it stayed locked.

Typical stringy hair. Dirty looking drug user. Skinny about 5-4

el Gringo Norte
03-20-03, 00:14
I have seen the larger of the two redheads hanging out on Park at about 8th. Both times I saw her in the past couple of weeks she was walking with a black man. I figured it was her pimp.

About a week and a half ago, I saw the smaller redhead walkig on Kitsap Way across the street from Burger King headed towards down town. She cut over through the NAPA parking lot and walked down to Callow by the St. Vincent DePaul store. From there, she walked North on Callow to 15th? and walked up Cemetary Hill. I did not have a chance to stop and talk to her, had someone with me.

eGN

Barista
03-22-03, 02:40
Was out driving around today (21 March) when I noticed Rhonda hanging out at the corner of the 7-11 (the regs will know which one I am talking about). She looked kinda down and out, IMHO. Due to a rather bizzare - and embarassing - set of circumstances invlving Nair, cocoa butter, and a faulty stopwatch, I did not stop to pick her up. I came around later and she was gone. I saw a couple of "maybes," meaning, "maybe they are in the game," but I did not get a chance to find out. One was a short, skinny gal, about 19-22 years old, a shade over 5' tall, perhaps hispanic, rated about a 7, maybe 8 - she *was* kinda cute. The second was taller, about 5'6"-5'9", early-mid twenties, caucasian with dark brown - maybe black - hair, rated about as high as the other girl. The younger girl was wearing a large raincoat, but her brown pants were kinda tight, and she looked to have a decent bod. The other girl was wearing a black sweater with tight black pinstriped pants - another decent bod; she was also carrying a purse. Like I said, I don't know if either of these girls were working, since I never got a chance to pick them up. Hopefully, someone else will be able to confirm thier status.

IslandJake
03-24-03, 21:36
Hey, Barista, I've got to let you know that your recent post re: Nair, Cocoa Butter, and a faulty stopwatch was really funny. There's not enough humour in these boards.

Barista
03-25-03, 04:27
Originally posted by IslandJake
Hey, Barista, I've got to let you know that your recent post re: Nair, Cocoa Butter, and a faulty stopwatch was really funny. There's not enough humour in these boards.

Trust me, IslandJake, it was hardly funny at the time. The entire incident taught me two valuable lessons: that a twenty ounce glass of Guiness is slightly more than a pint, and to down five of them is to invite disaster; and that body hair itches like Hades when it regrows in certain areas.

I went driving around the old stroll today (24 March), and I actually saw new talent out and about. About 5' tall, 120-130 lbs, dirty-dishwater blonde hair, about a 6 in the looks department (after the fifth twenty-ouncer, probably an 8). She was wearing an old blue coat and jeans. She was walking in the small alley leading to the parking lot behind the 7-11. I saw her wave at a car, and that piqued my interest. I made as graceful a turnaround as I could; I was on 6th at the time, so I had to make a quit cut through the Salvation Army parking lot onto 7th, where I saw the latter half of a negotiation take place before the young woman (age is really hard to tell with these types; I was taking my cues from her body langauge and such) hopped into the car. Oh well.

Ho Banger
03-25-03, 16:16
With all the military guys out, does anyone really need to hunt down a sw? Shoot, I'm thinking the bar action will be picking up soon with all thoose lonely military wives. :)

Barista
03-27-03, 20:48
Originally posted by HoBanger
With all the military guys out, does anyone really need to hunt down a sw? Shoot, I'm thinking the bar action will be picking up soon with all thoose lonely military wives. :)

I've learned from experiance that it's best not to mess about with "WetPac Widows" and the like. Invariably, the husband finds out (there's a lot of jealousy, unwarrented nosiness and gosipping within those particular circles), and, even if he doesn't, it seems that the woman in question is after more than a purely sexual relationship. No, sorry, I've been tempted, but burned too often in the past; pro's are the way to go in this case.

Barista
04-04-03, 00:46
I should have added this sooner, but I did not have the time yesterday.

Yesterday, 02 April, I saw one SW, tallish (about 5'8"-5'10"), about 150 lbs, brown hair, 4 on looks and body, strolling down Park heading away from 6th. She briefly gave me the eye, but we both terminated contact when an LE sedan came cruising by. I drove on past, and she disapeared down a side street. I backpacked and caught up with her on McKenzie, but LE was there too, probably tailing her (I would not put it past them).

This morning, (03 April) around 6:15, I spotted Ta (rhymes with "Day") juking down 7th heading toward Park with a guy in tow. Looked to be either a boyfriend or pimp (could even have been hubby - I may have caught sight of a wedding ring on our previous meetings); in any case, I didn't stop.

Barista
04-12-03, 12:46
Saw Rhonda out and about yesterday (4/11), but she was looking kinda haggard, and damn! I was flat broke. I really do wish that these girls around here would be consistant - it seems to be a problem on this side of Seattle.

Barista
05-23-03, 22:45
Rhonda was out today (5/23) and in her usual form. She seems to have imporved her bj technique, though. She didn't remember me, even though I've utilized her services a few times in the past; I should not be too surprised, given both the life that she leads and the sheer length of time between our encounters. Anyhow, the location was around Park and Fourth, and the item of interest was .3.

Westsound
05-29-03, 18:53
Has anyone been the A & Yuki's on So. Callow recently?

Draxed
06-27-03, 18:29
Bremerton is still dry but I did see one definetely working on 6th between park and Warren. I have seen her before hanging at the bus stop or near the Salvation Army place. She is much older, late 40's maybe 50. Slightly chunky and not that pretty of a face. A 2 at best. She did look clean today wearing a full length moo moo type dress. She was looking for eye contact which I avoided. I kept my eye on her in the rear view mirror. When she got to park she made a slow turn around and started walking back up toward Warren. Not much but at least something to report.

I haven't been to the A & Yuki on Callow in about 8 months. There is one Korean lady that runs it by herself. Her husband died and it is the only thing he left her. She is chunky with a scar across her neck. Occaisionally she hires a younger attractive Korean but I never know when she will be there. I don't like negotiating so I hand over 120 as soon as I get to the room without mentioning what I want. Everything is understood.

More bang for your buck at the Royanna or Ginsing in Ponders

Barista
06-28-03, 18:14
seadreags;

I was at the park today when I saw a woman pretty close to the one that you mentioned waking up in her car! This one may be a homeless gal down on her luck. In any case, I was with someone, and she didn't look to be in the best of shape, in any case.

Barista
07-12-03, 02:38
Hooked up with the usual suspect around the usual location, i.e. Park and Tenth. Price was .40 for fs.

I also saw a tweaker out, about 5'4"-5'6", blonde, maybe in her early to mid twenties, 4-5 range. Dressed like a typical CH but refused my offer of a "ride." It's either me personally, or she just had her fix.

DirtyDoneDave
07-14-03, 20:03
Checked out 6th street and Park and surrounding streets today between 9am and 10am with nothing in sight, must have been too early. There was a women worth mentioning a couple of days ago at the 7/11, she was a dirty blond in her 30's looked average, looked right at me as she entered the store, I walked in after her and bought a drink, then waited in my car for her to come out, She stayed in the store for a while, finally coming out with a drink and a hot dog, she walked down 6th toward the shipyard. I looked at her, she looked back and gave me the stair and smiled, but just kept walking, not sure if she is working or not.

Barista
07-17-03, 14:30
Originally posted by dirtydonedave
....There was a women worth mentioning a couple of days ago at the 7/11, she was a dirty blond in her 30's looked average, looked right at me as she entered the store, I walked in after her and bought a drink, then waited in my car for her to come out, She stayed in the store for a while, finally coming out with a drink and a hot dog, she walked down 6th toward the shipyard. I looked at her, she looked back and gave me the stair and smiled, but just kept walking, not sure if she is working or not.

I think that I may have seen the same one on occasion; one time, I saw her walking down 6th (on a very warm day) wearing a pair of tight jeans and a sports-bra. Very nice! However, she was wearing the usual shipyard neckware (her ID and pass hung from a cord around her neck) so I gave her a look and a pass. I just think that she enjoys the attention; her face hovers around being average, while her body is well above that.

Draxed
07-18-03, 13:56
Originally posted by Barista
I think that I may have seen the same one on occasion; one time, I saw her walking down 6th (on a very warm day) wearing a pair of tight jeans and a sports-bra. Very nice! However, she was wearing the usual shipyard neckware (her ID and pass hung from a cord around her neck) so I gave her a look and a pass. I just think that she enjoys the attention; her face hovers around being average, while her body is well above that.

Maybe that is what has happened to all the poon in this town. They have all left the trade and become Yarbirds.

Barista
07-18-03, 19:47
Originally posted by seadreags

Maybe that is what has happened to all the poon in this town. They have all left the trade and become Yarbirds.

If that is the case, then I'm extremely jealous; I'm retired navy, I applied and could not get a job as a welder!

Still, t'is could be that I'm wrong - maybe the fine ones are just wearing what appears to be passes and ID's so that they won't get harrased. Hey, one can only hope!!

Barista
07-19-03, 09:33
Might want to keep a lookout in the B'ton papers. I was cruising the usual location yesterday (Friday, 18 July) when I spotted not one, not two, but five cruisers, lights flashing, all on 10th between Park and Warren. Needless to say, Park itself was dry, as if our local lack of "talent" needed any more excuses to not come out! I fear that what few providers exist in this burg may have been carted off to lock-up.

Draxed
07-19-03, 14:35
Barista;;; In your next run check out Pacific from Burwell to 6th.

I happened to drive down Pacific from Burwell and saw an older somewhat ugly heavy set lady with her thumb wide out almost flaunting it on 4th and Pacific. She was too ugly for me and I passed. I don't know if she was working or a legitimate hitchhiker but as I stopped at the Washington Mutual cash machine I noticed a much younger attractive potential who looked as she may have been working on the same corner. I went back and she and the hitch hiker were both gone.

Since I come from Port Orchard my new route is Burwell from Callow all the way to pacific. Pacific all the way down to the Evergreen Park down the side street to Park Ave. From Park all the way back to 6th then up 6th to Callow.

The two porn shops on Callow used to have ladies working inside going booth to booth but I don't know if that is true anymore. The parking lot is sure full for a porn shop.

Barista
07-19-03, 22:06
seadreags;

Thanks for the info. I come in from the opposite direction, but our routes seem to be pretty similiar. I rarely head down all the way to the park, however, and I'll cruise Pac maybe once for every three or four times I cruise Park. Still, who knows - maybe the gals are changing thier routes a bit.

I've never headed into the porn shops, but I guess I'll take a gander in them one of these days. Can't hurt.

Barista
07-21-03, 20:45
Well, my face is red now!!!

I picked up whom I thought to be a pro today around Park. Late 30's to mid 40's, dirty blonde hair, about 5'6"-5'8", around 140 lbs, wearing typical junkie SW gear, i.e., short denim shorts and a shirt that was way too small and young for her. I asked her if she needed a ride, and she hopped in. She started to direct me to a place off of Callow; she was laying on a sob story pretty thick, and I thought that she was just leading up to (what I was hoping to be) the main point. Anyway, long story short, she said that she needed money and was looking for work, I asked her is she was on the lookout for a bit of extra cash, she asks me "Do you have a job for me?" I smiled and replied "Sort of." She then asked me if I was talking about sex, to which I nodded. She then told me flat out that she was not that type of person. So I dropped her off at her spot and left, with (hopefully) no hard feelings.

En route to Callow, I spotted the same blonde tweaker that I wrote about a few days ago; my passenger informed me that this particular gal attends AA meetings. Oh well.

I know that this is not a report of a confirmed sighting or experiance, but at least y'all will know whom to avoid in the future.

Titman
07-22-03, 17:57
Guys, have you been following the Tacoma board about a provider named Marlo? It's a bit of a drive to Parkland, but she's reliable, enthusiastic, and gives you BBBJTCWS for $20; FS for $40.

She's been in the same area offering the same fine service for a year and a half. The experience is worth the drive.

Draxed
07-29-03, 03:07
I spotted a young pregnant SW on Callow Ave near boarded up 7/11 about 10:30 pm. She looked like she was due any day now. She was cute but her hair looked like it hadn't been washed in about 3 days. Probably homeless and desperate. Too pregnant for me. She was waving cars down down though so I am pretty sure she was working. I sort of feel sorry for her.

I stated earlier that I thought their might be action on Pacific. I think I was in error. Often times there are ladies coming from the ferry terminal from work etc. who dressed the part and could be easily mistatken by just looks alone.

As usual there was no action in the normal areas.

Barista
07-29-03, 18:59
Originally posted by Titman
Guys, have you been following the Tacoma board about a provider named Marlo? It's a bit of a drive to Parkland, but she's reliable, enthusiastic, and gives you BBBJTCWS for $20; FS for $40.

She's been in the same area offering the same fine service for a year and a half. The experience is worth the drive.

I caan never seem to get to her. I've made the drive down to Tac several times this summer, and more than once, I've come back to B'ton disapointed. I'd gladly make the trek down there if I had a reliable contact number, but just heading down there and hoping to catch a glimpse of the fabled Marlo is not worth it, IMHO.

Seadreargs, this being summer and all, I've seen about three dozen gals in the usual strolls who could have been working, judgiing from thier style of dress. Usually, though, they were either walking in the wrong direction, walking thier dogs, with kids, or just not looking. I've pulled up alongside a couple of hopefuls - gals walking back and forth along the street - and asked them if they needed rides; the answer was always "no," so I moved on. I know for a fact that there are three or four tweakers out there who are probably within two or three months of hitting the streets, but they are not there yet.

I drove by Chez Rhonda today and saw that it was up for sale. That, combined with the uniformed bipedal porcine activity of a couple of weeks ago in the same area, and I am thinking that B'tons favorite - and only semi-regular - provider may be gone for good.

SoSoundGuy
07-30-03, 00:41
Barista, I'ld be glad to help you with some contact info for Marlo, my e-mail addy is posted on the Tacoma thread a few postings ago. Or you can post yours and I'll try to help you hook up. SSG

Titman
07-30-03, 05:35
Barista,

I notice SoSoundGuy has also offered to make the location information available.

I wanted to add a couple things that may put the scads of Marlo postings in some order. As you may have noticed from the Tacoma board, SSG and I very nearly tripped over each other Monday --or, rather, Marlo almost had an unexpected WSG threesome.

Marlo needs about $300 a day to be Marlo. She starts work between 7:30 and 8:30 each morning, works until she has it, and quits for the day. She rarely works past 2 pm. That means 15 clients at $.2 or 8 at $.4; usually a mix. Figure a half-hour per client, with a shower and gargle between. Marlo is very clean.

She has been a SW, and I guess she still is technically. As I pointed out in a post a while ago, though, she rarely gets as far as a block. The WSG is really a Marlo Fan Club. If you add up all those of us who have written about Marlo, and figure we average one trip a week, she is your basic full-time WSG provider. When she's ready to start the day, she opens her door. If nobody shows up, she starts to stroll and will always get picked up within a matter of seconds.

When her door is closed, either she's working or cleaning up. When the door is open, she's ready.

She has a great memory for cars, faces and --er-- body parts and preferences. As noted, though, she is pretty strung out much of the time. Chances are your first couple of Marlo Experiences will leave you wondering what all the noise was about. It gets better as you go back and develop a "feel" for her and how she works, although I have to say that her basic "Jiffy Lube" compares favorably to any BBBJTCWS I've had, once you slow her down to your speed. She really isn't trying to rush; she just starts out with what her methed-up metabolism thinks of as normal.

She's open to anything but anal, and does good, solid work with your preferences in that range.

I could write forever about her and Jackson would snip me short. *Sigh* Since you've made the trip and looked around, I assume you are familiar with the S. 126 to 128 area of Pacific, so you will have no trouble locating her with SSG's info. Her prices are stable. I usually leave some extra, both for good service and against times I may be short. And lastly, I once described her boobs as "minimally adequate". Please note my handle; I consider a "D" to be "minimally adequate."

Good hunting, and report back!

TM

Barista
07-30-03, 11:35
Originally posted by SoSoundGuy
Barista, I'ld be glad to help you with some contact info for Marlo, my e-mail addy is posted on the Tacoma thread a few postings ago. Or you can post yours and I'll try to help you hook up. SSG

SSG;

Thanks for the offer. My email is wa_barista@hotmail.com.

Un_Circumcised
07-30-03, 11:48
I posted an article at the top of my News & Analysis page (http://www.geocities.com/un_csd/news.html) today about the Bremerton street scene. Actually, it's the most extensive such article I've seen on this city. I'm making a special announcement about it here because the links from this paper don't last long, and it could be gone within a matter of days.

Barista
07-30-03, 20:45
Originally posted by Un_Circumcised
I posted an article at the top of my News & Analysis page (http://www.geocities.com/un_csd/news.html) today about the Bremerton street scene. Actually, it's the most extensive such article I've seen on this city. I'm making a special announcement about it here because the links from this paper don't last long, and it could be gone within a matter of days.

uncirc;

Thanks for the link. Now I know why I myself do not peruse that fine paper. After laughing my a** off at the contradictory "logic" evident throughout the piece, as well as the sub-par standard of jouranlism evident in the writing itself, I reflected upon the final paragraph of the report. Prostitution in B'ton is not "more than a nuscience crime' as alleged, but rather, presents a drain upon valuable, scarce resoources only because moralistic agents within the BPD and city council choose to make it an unresolvable issue. If they were really serious about elimating the problem, it would be gone (to a greater extent than it presently is); however, our fine elected officials have seen fit to yammer about the issue while withholding the required funds with which to "deal" with it. Long rant short, these guys (and others of thier ilk) are profiteering hypocrites who need manufacture a problem in order to keep thier tenuous hold on power.

Or am I just being over the top here?

Nucone
07-30-03, 21:22
Wow, was I surprised this AM (Wed).

Right along the 7-11 on Park and 11th was a very certain young provider. She was blonde, large chest, long black slitted skirt. This was about 6:30 AM.

I observed her for awhile. She was originally with a young dude with a backpack and then she separated from him just prior to getting next to 7-11. She had a very nice seductive walk and her top was cut just right for her to attract attention.

She definitely was trying to attract attention, leaned up against the building right next to 7-11 and was giving cars the eye.

Unfortunately, I had a boat to catch and couldn't have taken one for the team.

Definitely one that looked worth pursuing.

Will post more if I see her again and possibly make contact.

Un_Circumcised
07-31-03, 14:58
Barista, I agree with your sentiments, but I don't think Bremerton is much worse than other cities (with the possible exception of relatively tolerant Vancouver) in my stroll guide: The politicians across the region have the same mentality: We can't tolerate street prostitution anywhere in our city--no matter how remote and discreet a location. So what you get over time is a never-ending ratcheting up of penalties--and penalties on top of penalties. I attended a city council meeting in Surrey, BC last week on a new law that would allow cops to ticket johns (up to $2000) through their license plate numbers--meaning that no contact with a cop need occur before you receive some outrageous fine in the mail. From what I've heard, it sounds like this law will eventually be struck down by higher authorities, yet Surrey's politicians are going ahead with it anyway--presumably so it will make them look tough on crime. Of course if it is upheld, look for it spreading to neighboring cities. It's the same thing in WA with these SOAPs and prostitution loitering laws. The article didn't mention Bremerton's loitering law (Section 9.24.060 of the city code), so here it is verbatim:

It is unlawful for any person to remain in a public place and intentionally solicit, induce, entice, or procure another to commit an act of prostitution. Among the circumstances which may be considered in determining if such prohibited conduct is intended are:

(a) If the actor repeatedly beckons to, stops, or attempts to stop, or engages passes-by [i]in conversation; or

(b) Repeatedly stops or attempts to stop motor vehicles; or

(c) Is a known prostitute or promoter of prostitution.

The penalty for violating the loitering section is the same as patronizing a prostitute: 0-90 days in jail, $0-$1000 fine.

Here are the all the SOAP zones as listed in Section 9.24.072:

(1) The entire area extending from the 100 block to the 900 block of N Callow Ave, and one block east and west of this area of N Callow Ave; and

(2) The entire area extending from the 100 block to the 2500 block of 6th St, and one block north and south of this area of 6th St; and

(3) The entire area extending from the 600 block to the 1100 block of Park Ave, and one block east and west of this area of Park Ave including Evergreen Park; and

(4) The entire area extending from the 300 block to the 1100 block of Warren Ave, and one block east and west of this area of Warren Ave.

(5) Any other area found by the Judge of the Municipal Court to warrant designation as an anti-prostitution emphasis area when specifically set forth and identified in a court order naming a particular defendant.

Like you, I also noted a number of absurdities in the article, such as the dramatic declaration that violations have been "axed in half" from 2 busts and 4 SOAPs per month to 1 bust and 2 SOAPs per month. Wow-wee!

Draxed
07-31-03, 16:28
I guess I will start searching outside the SOAP zones.

Titman
08-01-03, 05:03
Bremerton, Now and Before

Un_Circ, I thank you for the link to the article. In part the article underscores the absurdity of LE thinking. For example, the article starts out by telling us about the "database" of 65 providers, 64 of whom are drug addicts. Last year there was one prostitution conviction and 2 SOAP convictions. The year before, 2 prostitution convictions and 4 SOAP convictions. Let's assume the SOAP convictions are all providers. That means that at least 56 of the 65 providers in the database were providers more than two years ago.

Of course, there is another way B-town's finest could build their database. Perhaps they've joined us mongers. ;-)

TM

DirtyDoneDave
08-01-03, 14:28
I have been looking for some decent activity in Bremerton, I haven't seen any at all, in fact I haven't seen any SW for a while. The last time I saw a good one was about three weeks aga, she looked to be about twenty with a white blouse and nice figure. Anyone know of an affortible one in the area?

Barista
08-01-03, 22:21
Seadreags;

Technically, there is no place "outside of the zones," since, according to subsection 5 of section 9.24.072, ANY place can be declared a zone at a moments notice.

Titman;

I agree with your point that LE is artificially inflating the numbers to make it appear that the "problem" is worse than it is. Believe me, I'd LOVE it if there were 65 providers still active today, even if it meant putting up with a greater degree of LE presence.

DirtDoneDave;

Pretty much any SW in B'ton will be affordable, since they are all druggies. I've gotten FS for .4 on a pretty regular basis, and I've haggled the few ones that I could find down to .2 for BBBJTC. The problem is finding them; I cruise the usual routes on a pretty regular basis, and the last time that I have had a definite encounter was about three or four weeks ago. The scene has been pretty dry lately, and, with summer about to wane its way down, I don't see it picking up any time soon.

DirtyDoneDave
08-02-03, 03:03
I know most if not all are into drugs, I was just wondering if there was a drug free provider maybe working out of a home or soimething, I am getting tired of these in vehicle BJ's.

Draxed
08-02-03, 13:23
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Barista
[i]Seadreags;

Technically, there is no place "outside of the zones," since, according to subsection 5 of section 9.24.072, ANY place can be declared a zone at a moments notice.

In other words if a girl goes to the grocery store she can be arrested. If she goes out to buy a newspaper she can be arrested. The SOAP laws have only stood up because they haven't been challanged. I can't imagine even the most conservative judges who would support such facist laws.

It is going to take a John who has some big bucks or a hooker who can convince the ACLU to take their case to end this affront to our consitituional rights.

Meanwhile Aschcroft drapes renaissance statues in Federal Buildings that he deems pornographic while phrasing J Edgar Hoover.

How far right can this country get?

Barista
08-02-03, 19:51
"How far right can this country get?"

Two words - "Nazi Germany."

Un_Circumcised
08-02-03, 21:59
I don't think we're too far from that point now, Barista--at least in terms of the Orwellian tactics being applied to drug & prostitution offenders: Mass incarcerations, restrictions on freedom of movement, confiscation of property, forced testing of body fluids for outlaw molecules, coerced brainwashing (john schools), etc. The only thing missing is the gas chamber and forced confessions, but with folks like Ashcroft embracing the roughing up of terror suspects to extract information, it may not be long before such tactics are applied to America's domestic enemies (read: us) as well.

You guys better hope Bremerton doesn't extend the SOAP idiocy to johns, or else you'll have to make your way to the ferry dock without using Callow, Warren, or 6th if busted. Hell, those of you living within the city limits might have to move to Gorst or something.

NorthSeattle
08-03-03, 04:07
I very rarely get to Bremerton. But i'm amazed that this type of politics is permitted to perpetuate. This town has been going down the tubes because the voters are being lead around by there noses. Isn't this a inservice or retired navy and blue collar community or is it just a uptight dogooder, holy'er then thou element. Looking at the business activity, stores and shops i'd except that they could get together to work to make this a much better community. It seems that they aren't able to deal with the abuse of all controlled substances, thiefs or vandals, so they make examples of victimless, consentual crime, just because it seems like they give a darn. This shows that the problem is corruption, inside the politicians and upholders pockets since we all know druggie S/W'ers can't afford anything but nickles and dimes to continue operating.

Barista
08-03-03, 10:45
" Isn't this a inservice or retired navy and blue collar community or is it just a uptight dogooder, holy'er then thou element."

Both. But this is what happens whenever lots of gov't money floods a community; every millitary town that I have ever been to has been like this. Uncirc is right; B'ton is hardly unique in this fashion. And you are too; the local LE and community find themselves unable to deal with the major crimes, such as hard drugs and the like, so they target the smaller, tangental ones instead. As long as some politico can get up on his/her high horse and say "SOAP violations have been cut in half," the voters - being the typical, uncritical, uniinformed, easily manipulated Americans they are - will vote for them.

Westsound
08-07-03, 15:14
Originally posted by NorthSeattle
I very rarely get to Bremerton. But i'm amazed that this type of politics is permitted to perpetuate.What kind of politics? It's hard to claim such a thing has been perpetuated when the Mayor, the City Council, and the Chief of Police have turned over as many times as they have in the last decade.
This town has been going down the tubes because the voters are being lead around by there noses. Isn't this a inservice or retired navy and blue collar community or is it just a uptight dogooder, holy'er then thou element.This town is going down the tubes because 90% of the people who live here, are not from here. Bremerton is a bedroom community and folks go elsewhere (Silverdale) for shopping and entertainment. They think of themselves as Seattleites who happen to live on the West side of the sound. If you look at most of the communities along the Fife-Everett corridor, you'll see the same attitude prevailing until fairly recently.
Originally posted by NorthSeattleLooking at the business activity, stores and shops i'd except that they could get together to work to make this a much better community.Don't think we have not tried. Problem is, most of the shops and businesses in Bremerton are sole proprietors. Every minute spent doing civic things is a minute our business is left untended. (I know of one business that had to close it doors because it's owner spent more time on civic stuff rather than minding her shop. I know of another that is dying for the same reason.) We are dammed if we do, and dammed if we don't.
Originally posted by NorthSeattleIt seems that they aren't able to deal with the abuse of all controlled substances, thiefs or vandals, so they make examples of victimless, consentual crime, just because it seems like they give a darn.*Exactly*. Folks can look out their car windows during rush hour, see no hookers, and assume that the police are doing their job.
Originally posted by NorthSeattleLooking at the business activity, stores and shops i'd except that This shows that the problem is corruption, inside the politicians and upholders pockets since we all know druggie S/W'ers can't afford anything but nickles and dimes to continue operating. LOL. Who is corrupting who?

Titman
08-07-03, 21:29
I very rarely get to Bremerton. But i'm amazed that this type of politics is permitted to perpetuate. This town has been going down the tubes because the voters are being lead around by there noses. Isn't this a inservice or retired navy and blue collar community or is it just a uptight dogooder, holy'er then thou element. Looking at the business activity, stores and shops i'd except that they could get together to work to make this a much better community. It seems that they aren't able to deal with the abuse of all controlled substances, thiefs or vandals, so they make examples of victimless, consentual crime, just because it seems like they give a darn. This shows that the problem is corruption, inside the politicians and upholders pockets since we all know druggie S/W'ers can't afford anything but nickles and dimes to continue operating. I think I understand what you're saying. A long time ago I went to high school in Bremerton, and the first provider I was acquainted with was an "older woman" who was a year ahead of me in school named Vonda Williams. My brother was in the Navy and he knew her much more --er-- intimately than I did. It was just accepted that when a large ship was in town, the "Pussy Hawk" being a favorite. Vonda and a few other girls would take some time out of school and would do their patriotic best for the Navy.

Bremerton's economic problems didn't start with the crack downs on providers, but the events have parallelled each other and are connected, in part because of the "retired" nature of the community. Navy and Yard retirees are stable, they vote, and they are both afraid of change and against sex in any form.

Plus there are a few prominent bluenosed politicians (Joe Mentor comes to mind) who believe that any change threatens them and their influence.

As bad as Greg Nickles is, he's less of a threat than whatever puppet is running B-town today because our hobby is much better established in a much more tolerant area.

TM

Barista
08-11-03, 20:32
I saw a gal that I haven't seen for awhile: Ta (pronounced "Tay"). She's still a lightskin BSW, but now, her once merely rubenesque form has expanded greatly to planetary proportions, and she is missing a couple of teeth. She was sitting on a stoop on 6th around 3PM today (11 August); I stopped to get a better look at her. I rolled down my passenger side window and she instantly asked me, in a very loud voice, if I wanted a date, and whether or not I was a cop. I pulled away after that, so I am unable to asses her services, just tell you that she is there and WATCH OUT!!

amateur
08-13-03, 18:02
I am going over to Bremerton tomorrow for a quick business meeting. Can anyone recommend good place to pick up a chick or have a nice massage with happy ending? Thanks in advance.

Draxed
08-13-03, 19:22
Your out of luck when you hit Bremerton. It has gone from a 3 AMP's and SW's gallore from the 70's to almost nothing now.

It will probably be a waste of time even looking for street action under the current situation.

There is one ASP on Callow Ave next to a Car Sales Lot. It is a very dumpy place run by one woman. She close's around 5 pm. Don't go through the front door. Instead, go around the alley in back, park and go through the door closest to the car lot. Ring the Ships bell and a not so attractive asian (maybe a 5) will come to the door. She will provide services for 120 total. Maybe cheaper. YMMV. Sometimes she has a much more attractive Lady working with her but she wasn't there the last time I visited about a year ago. You can give the money upfront without mentioning services and get a quick FS. I don't recommend unless your truely desperate.

Barista
08-13-03, 19:57
I second seadreags aapprasal of the situation here in B'ton. I've been in the area for the past couple of years (long after its heyday, I'm afraid), and I've cruised the streets at all hours, at least two to three times a week. In all of that time, the number of actual honest-to-God providers I've seen out and about could be counted on one hand. These days, the only provider that has been consistant is Rhonda, and it has been almost a solid month since I've seen her. I hate to say this, but, if you want action, make the 40 minute drive to Tacoma and head out to STW or Pacific; I've managed to find at least a couple out there every time.

amateur
08-15-03, 13:56
Port Orchard. I was there for a quick business trip and saw a place called Artistry sign and it says on the window day spa. Does anyone know what this place is all about? It faces the main road into and out of Port Orchard heading from and to Bremerton ferry.

Draxed
08-15-03, 17:22
Originally posted by amateur
Port Orchard. I was there for a quick business trip and saw a place called Artistry sign and it says on the window day spa. Does anyone know what this place is all about? It faces the main road into and out of Port Orchard heading from and to Bremerton ferry.

It must be frustrating for an people visiting the Kitsap Penninsula. Signs are everywere stating "Massage Therapy" "Day Spa" etc.

All of them are down and out chiropractors.

The place your speaking of used to house a Barber Shop on one side and a Insurance Co. on the other. I used to get my haircuts there. According to the ladies working in the Barber Shop the owner broke the lease and forced both businesses out.

I could never figure out the building owners dicsision. I have yet to see one car in front of that day spa. I drive by there almost daily. I have always assumed the place was a legitimate pampering place for women ie: facials etc....

Come to think about it I don't really know what goes on in a day spa. I am pretty sure it doesn't cater to pooners though. I could be wrong.

Maybe you'll wamt to take one for the team and go in and ask for a bj?

Barista
08-15-03, 18:07
Trust me, nothing even remotely close to our interests goes on in a day spa, at least not in this area. I know a few people of both genders who have visited them, and they all pretty much tell me the same G-rated story.

I myself have tried three independant massage therapists in the area since I moved here. At no time was there even any hint of there being a possibility of fs, bj or anything like that. Sadly, the AMPs in the larger cities and areas close to them seem to be the best bet for that.

Dirty Bert
08-27-03, 23:47
Hello fellow mongers! I'm new to the forum and just trying to get a little invloved because the stories are fascinating! I didn't know sites like this existed even.

Does anyone have anything new to contribute in B'town?

Picked up one named Theresa. She about 30'ish and picked up at 7-11.

Anyone else know her?

Draxed
09-01-03, 00:25
B-Town is Dead. Tacoma or Seattle is your only hope.

Draxed
09-02-03, 22:20
I actually saw some possible action today in Bremerton. A tall attractive blonde was walking up 6th toward Pacific. I didn't think anything of it until my second round when I saw her sitting at the Salvation Army bench. (opposite direction from where she was walking). She wasn't establishing eye contact with anyone but I think she was working. I didn't have money so I didn't stop.

On Callow Ave in the Pawn shop parking lot there was petite girl in a ball cap who walked up to phone. Before she could dial a guy in a white Pickup truck pulled up and she hopped in. I don't know if she was working but she was definately a possible. I am going to go back out when the ball game is over and will report if I find anything further.

J Ranier
09-03-03, 21:20
I met a WSW last night, at the intersection of Sylvain and Waaga Way(303). I had last seen her about two months ago. She's petite, but old, haggard, and man, I had to wash my clothes and my comforter after our meeting that night! It was making me gag! But she's friendly enough. There is one other chick running around B'ton, the often mentioned chick w/blonde hair and baseball cap. But I've never met her, only seen her from afar. I have met one other WSW, but after seing her a few times, I stopped because she was a genuine basket case. I think she stopped going out, also. I haven't seen her out in a long time.

The deal with B'ton is there ain't a stable of SWs to see. There are just a few washed-up chicks who occasionaly go out to supplement their income. It's real easy to get caught by the cops, too. They patrol alot sometimes, and they must know who these women are, (because each one I've met has admitted to recently being in jail)so if they see you and her, they are gonna pull you over. I go to Tacoma every now and then, where there are cleaner, better looking, and younger women running around, but it's even worse there as far as the cops. You will see one every 15-30 minutes. It's next to impossible to make a stop without looking like you are picking up a SW. I highly suggest that in B'ton and the hi-activity areas of Tacoma you limit your driving around. If you don't find anyone after a while, give up and move on. Or, as just happened to me in Tacoma, someone is gonna call the cops and complain about you driving by three times in an hour. (I didn't get pulled over, I heard the guy talking on his cordless when I drove by. Which means I'm not going back for at least a few weeks.) Or the cops are gonna see you and start tailing you (which hasn't happened to me yet).

Draxed
09-13-03, 14:28
does this site work yet. Just testing

Barista
09-13-03, 22:02
J Ranier;

As far as I am concerned, B'ton has been dead for the past two or three months. I've stopped patroling the area myself; I'll give it a quick runaround en route from Tacoma, but that's about it; the days of me hitting the streets of B'ton are pretty much gone.

I've seen, from time to time, a couple of the "basket cases" who apparently just like to wander up and down the strolls for no apparent reason. When I ask them if they want a ride, it's always "no, I'm fine." O-Kayy! There are a couple more out there who like to dress like B'ton SW's and walk along the usual routes, but I've scoped out thier routes; they are always going to meet thier SO's. So, they are out. Too many false signals out there, for my taste.

Dirty Bert
10-27-03, 06:35
Damn I can't seem to ever log my reports in. Maybe it's new monger bad luck but Jesus!, What the hell happened to B'ton! 1 It's like Le hired a SW Assasin or something!

"Tha Dirty One"

Dirty Bert

Draxed
12-19-03, 18:50
I actually spotted a SW working 6th between Warren and Park. I went around the block but before I could get to her she went into the Social Club. I didn't want to stop and go into the tavern. Someone did mention a tavern that Ladies hung out. I wonder the Social Club is it?

Dirty Bert
12-22-03, 13:52
I often regarded the Social Club as a potential SW venue due to the fact of witnessing potential SW's in and around 7-11. Has anyone even been in the club? It looks like a damn dive but hey, tose are the jackpots,eh?

Barista
12-22-03, 18:00
Seadreags;

A couple of the gals that I picked up (a couple? Yes, this *was* a long time ago!!) mentioned that they like to spend time in the S.C., for whatever reasons. Another hopefull may be the places on Naval; I have yet to dredge up the courage to enter any of those three places. In any case, B'ton is dead, and, when I can, I take my chances in TacTown.

Titman
12-23-03, 05:50
Actually, Barista, Marlo is always worth a drive to Tack Town.

T-Man

Barista
12-23-03, 14:49
Titman;

Don't I know it! I've had the pleasure of her services twice now, and each time has been well worth the trip. Follow up with lunch at Hooters, and I always end up with plenty of fond memories to last me until the next time.

Tube Steak
12-31-03, 16:17
I have had a few beers in the S.C. and I'd have to say it would be difficult determining the working girl from the not. I wouldn't want to go there on a payday eve, without wearing kevlar and those things the boxers put in their mouths.

On another note though, for free eye candy, the diner across from the bright green strip club at the south end of town. They must employ the strippers during the day hours. Whoeee!

Draxed
01-03-04, 01:49
Salivatore,

Are you talking about "Toys" in Gorst? That is the only strip club near Bremerton that I know of. What diner are you talking about?

As for the strip club. It has to be the strangest in the country. Your not allowed to exchange money with the ladies. You have to buy tickets from the bar and use them as currency. It is really wierd. No table dancing and a 4 foot rule. The parking lot is always full so something must go on there that I don't know about.

Barista
01-08-04, 12:59
Seadreags;

Are you sure about the four-foot rule for Toys? I was there a couple of months ago (back in September) and I rememnber having quite a few "Taxi Dances" with a tall (5'10") number named Star. We were barely four inches apart, let alone four feet. If there is a four foot rule here, it must be new.

IMHO, Toys is a waste of time unless you are seriously into fantasy and eye candy. It costs an arm and a leg to get in, drinks for the ladies runs $20, it costs *way* too much to get into a personal room with them ($25, but if you want to spend any amount of serious time with the girl, then look to spend no less than $40), the D.J. seriously undercuts the songs for the dances and sessions (counting two minutes as being equal to one song when playing a dance mix), too many of the girls have serious attitudes (the one time I went in there, one of the girls almost got into a fight with two of the others), and the quality just isn't there. On a day when I had more money than sense, I ended up dropping close to a C-bill at that place; if it weren't for the fact that the woman with whom I spent all of the time with - the aforementioned Star - was a genuinely nice person (tall, blonde, about a good 7-boderline 8, a bit too skinny, nice personality but slightly stuck on herself), I would have felt a lot more cheated than I eneded up feeling.

Draxed
01-08-04, 13:43
Barista,

Toys has to be among the worst in the Nation. I don''t know how they stay in business. Yet, I see the parking lot full every night I drive by. The fat chick said there was no table dancing because there was a four foot rule. I assume the 4 foot rule does not apply to the taxi dances.

Fox's in Tacoma is good. Ricks in Lake City is outstanding but a long drive from here.

Member #4513
01-09-04, 22:26
Stupid Question: What the hell is a "Taxi Dance"?

Barista
01-10-04, 01:12
Seadreags;

Toys stays in business because Fox's is in Tacoma, and Ricks is in Lake City; they are the only game in town.

Try opening a Pure Platinum around here....

Member #4513
01-12-04, 04:08
Saturday around 2 ish. Older asain/indian went by the name of bearcub. I saw here on park in the normal nlock made eye contact but didnt bite, made the loop a few times, caught her on a side steet. Took a bit to find the landing zone but no rush, took her time, enjoyed what she was doing bbjimsw for .2, even did the dead before she got her half of the deal. Flakey though.

Looks 4, 5 , attitude 6,7, performance, 8,9

B

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences. This practice works for millions of people every day. Please review the Forum's Posting Guidelines (http://www.wsgforum.com/postingguidelines.html) for further information. Thanks!

Tube Steak
01-15-04, 06:36
Seadregs,

What is Gorst? Well, if that's the only strip club, the resturant is slightly south,and across the 2-lane. A friend brought me there for lunch and the view. Food was good too. I think the bar is on the south side of resturant.

S

Dirty Bert
01-18-04, 09:59
Bagger,

I almost want to accuse you of lying judging how dead Bremerton has been for months. I'mtempted to see what is available. Do you have contact info for bearcub? If so PM me.

Dirty Bert

Draxed
01-19-04, 22:01
I just happened to be going through Bremerton and saw an older Native American gal on Warren Avenue crossing 11th street. I assume she is the Bearcub that Baggerr wrote about. She didn't appear to have a bad body but she had a buttercup face. Just as I was thinking of going around the block when someone pulled over from 10th street and picked her up.

Barista
01-19-04, 23:14
Wow - someone to replace the Out-Of-Action Rhonda? Some times of day might be useful here.

Draxed
01-20-04, 03:25
I saw the Native American around 4:30 pm. It was MLK day. That time might not be so good for cruising on a workday.

I went back tonight around 9 pm and didn't see her but I saw young cutie walking 6th between Midtown grocery and Warren with her boyfriend following about 40 ft behind her. I don't like it when they do that so I passed.

Barista
01-20-04, 07:29
It'd seem to me that 6th would be a bad spot anyway...

I spotted a cutie today around 1030 am walking down Park towards Burwell. She was blonde, early-mid twenties, medium build. She was talking on her cell phone, but giving traffic the eye. I was in someone elses vehicle, so stopping was out of the question.

Member #4513
01-20-04, 22:33
Dirty Bert,

No lies bud, believe me I have spent many a day driving around for quite a while and found NOTHING! It took several right turns to make this one happen and a horn toot which I really hate to do as it brings attention your way. But it worked. Sounds like she's been seen a few times and yes she has a butterface. But the service was worth it :).

Dirty Bert
03-03-04, 06:39
Ah, the flame has extinguished once again. Sad, very sad.

Starship015
03-10-04, 18:43
The weather has changed and sure enough out came a WSW in Bremerton today. About Noon on Callow at 6th and walking south on the north side of Callow. No question she was working. Got the look and a little wave as I passed her, but I was in the company truck and no time to stop.

She was short, nice bod, but looked like she has been around for a while. Hard lines on her face. Dark brown hair to her sholders.

Blue and white shirt, baggy levis. Talking to people on the street and going into the video booth place after I passed her.

Barista
03-15-04, 13:32
There may be another new player in town.
I was going down Park this morning around 5 when I spotted a tall (5'11) medium-complexioned BSW/CH (I could tell by that unmistakeble smell) walking down the street from the 7-11. She gave me a look, the "thumbs-out", I pulled over and picked her up. She's a 6 in the looks department, wears glasses, and wears her hair long. She said her name was either "Jonni" or "Tommi", something like that. She asked me what I was looking for, I told her "some head action", and we agreed on a BJ for .2. Her technique is a bit above average - I'd give her a 7 on the Marlo-scale - and she was not in any hurry. She claims to be from Seattle.

Starship015
03-15-04, 21:58
I saw the same one out today that was out last wed, the 11th. No question she is working the area full time.

She was on 6th across from the Baskin Robins Store moving up the hill and checking all the cars that went by.

I am going to have to go looking for her when I am not at work and check her out. She has a nice looking body and smiles a lot. Does not have that drugy look.

Levi coat and white pants today.

Un_Circumcised
03-16-04, 05:21
Good to hear that johns are again scoring here. I moved Bremerton next to the Tacoma area on my home page because it seems you Kitsap County guys tend to drive south for out-of-town amusement rather than take the ferry to Seattle. Question: It's been awhile since I've been over there, and I'm trying to recall what color the marked Bremerton cop cars are--black, or some combination of black & white?

Bremerton strolls (http://www.geocities.com/un_csd/streetguide.html#Bremerton).

Starship015
03-16-04, 18:26
Question: It's been awhile since I've been over there, and I'm trying to recall what color the marked Bremerton cop cars are--black, or some combination of black & white?

Some are a silver with blue graphics others are white with the same blue graphics.

Barista
03-17-04, 01:30
Starship;

The ones that I have seen are black and white; these tend to be unmarked, the only clues giving them away being thier reinforced bumpers and lights in the grille.

UnCirc;
Can't speak for anyone else here, but I'm much more comfortable driving the thirty or so miles to Tacoma then taking the ferry over to Seattle - I personally don't like driving in Seattle, it's cheaper to drive to Tacoma, I don't feel like driving the extra miles into Seattle, and I don't waste the hour on the ferry.

Draxed
03-17-04, 07:00
I have to agree with Barista here. Going to Tacoma is much better than Seattle. Traffic Sucks. The only time I go to Seattle is on foot for a ball game or Pioneer Sqare or something other than pooning.

Dirty Bert
04-02-04, 03:33
Report for April first: I don't even think it's worth it since it's obvious that the nail is in the coffin for this area.

9:50 PM 4th street and Burwell saw a possible WSW bruneteet with blue jeans/light blue jacket walking up and down each the block. Seemed afraid to make eye contact. Out here, they seemt o suck at checking traffic. It seems the optimal time for a hobbyist here is the afternoon. Kind of thin prob 19-22ish. Face-6/Body-6 (I like them stacked)I didn't stop to partake.

Anyone know of any action other than ???? What about Callow Ave and Sherdian (?) near Hansen's. Anyone know any providers local to Bremerton? Sick of the hit and miss of Tacoma.

Barista
04-02-04, 14:35
Daily Bert;

B'ton has been dry ever since I arrived from warmer climes two years ago. There used to be at least a decent stable of providers - at least one or two that one could count on - but it's been months since anyone has reported seeing any of them around. Even Sweet Susie the Scammer is MIA. I got extremely lucky about a year and a half ago and met one gal around the usual spot on Park who was willing to go way above and beyond in terms of service; other than that, it's either been settling for hit and miss here (more of the latter), or settling for hit and miss in Tacoma (more of the former during the warmer months).

Anywhere on Burwell sounds a little dodgy; that is one of the prime beat routes for LE. I'd be extremely careful in that area. As for Burwell intersecting 4th, I don't think so; you probably mean either Naval or Montgomery; 4th runs parallel to Burwell. There are two Navy dives on Naval right outside of the gate that some providers have been known to utilize in the past, and there is a gas station on Mont'ry and B'well, as well as the Skookum, where there are a few ladies working there that sometimes dress a bit like SW's.

Barista
04-03-04, 05:41
Well, only a few hours after I say "It's dry here in B'ton," and I see new talent walking down the street. She was turning slow circles on 6th around 5pm on the 2nd (Friday). I took a chance and pulled into a side street and picked her up. She's about 5'4"-5"6, face is a decent 6, her body is a decent 7; she is very small in the chest department. I would say that this is the same gal that Daily Bert saw a few days ago, but she is hardly in her twenties - I had her pegged for midd-thirties from the get-go, although I may have had the benefit of seeing her in the daylight (I later found out that she is on the verge of turning 40). Her name is Mary, and will deliver a nice, slow BJ for .2, and will gladly upgrade to FS to .2 more. That afternoon, she seemed to be working 6th between State and Naval; I don't know if she has any other haunts.

Un_Circumcised
04-04-04, 17:23
Dirty Bert wrote: "9:50 PM 4th street and Burwell saw a possible WSW bruneteet with blue jeans/light blue jacket walking up and down each the block."

As Barista said, the two run parallel, so they don't intersect. If you could pinpoint the location a bit more, I'll add the sighting to my guide. Here's a zoom-able map of the Burwell St area (http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=TXaZBup_0Tp3WWbRAwSWlWAO6A--&csz=Bremerton%2C+WA&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=).

Imaletcher
04-13-04, 18:18
For all you bremertion mongers

I saw an add this last week for an escort in bremertion avertising in the seattle weekly. I called and she said she is just off the main drag. But there is an option in B town now!!

Haven't tasted the tart Yet!

Barista
04-15-04, 00:33
I also noticed the ad; there are also a couple of services being offered in Tac as well. Things might be looking up for us on this side of the sound...

On a negative note, I have noticed that within a couple of days of my posting my two most recent contacts, that they have not been seen again, either by myself, or by others on the board (at least, that is what I am gathering by the lack of posts here). I am wondering whether I should simply, in the future, simply post the fact that there has been a sighting, and then PM the relevant info to any curious senior member? I cannot help but think that the heavy hand of LE may have something to do with this. Or am I just being paranoid?

-b

Titman
04-15-04, 05:32
Barista:

Many of us on the Seattle side are hoping for a revival of B-ton as well; but we do not hold out a lot of hope. Ah, well; according to my calculations of the stars, Marlo will pop back to the surface like a cork in Tacoma in two weeks.

Frankly, I doubt LE had anything to do with it. They're still stumbling around pretending their "database" means more than shit. IMHO, a couple reasonably discreet SWs would do well in B-ton.

T-Man

Westsound
04-15-04, 17:14
Escort ads in the Weekly/Stranger don't mean much for a Bremerton revival. After all, there have been escort ads in the phone book, Bremerton based - not Sea/Tac agencies, for years. (Two of which, , Gentleman's and A+, were still answering their phones as of a couple of weeks ago.) I haven't seen the ad in the paper, but I wonder if it's one of them.

Barista
04-15-04, 23:02
What I am worried about is the price; nevermind the fact that incall gals charge *way* more than SW's, but seeing how B'ton ain't exactly hopping with activity, the amount charged for services will, most likely, reflect the scarcity of such services in the area.

Imaletcher
04-16-04, 15:32
Titman

I sure hope you are right about Marlo. I miss seeing that one. Bremerton is the closest town that ever has action, and that ain't muct. I always drive throught on my way to tacoma. Never have had any luck. Then I would not car date there during the day.

To bad PT Angles or Seqium don't have some form of action for Mr happy. I'm sure thaere are a lot of old farts who would jump at the chance.

Barista
04-16-04, 23:49
Actually, there is a great place in B'ton for a car date, even during the day time. You would have to get the positioning *just* right, but it is very do-able; Mary and I engaged in FS in this spot for a good ten minutes, and we were not bothered a whit. The exact location of this place is.....

YEAH, RIGHT!! Like I'm gonna say that out in the open!!! If you want any details, PM me. Senior members only.

Un_Circumcised
04-24-04, 19:24
Fear & Loathing in Bremerton

I made a brief rare visit to Bremerton yesterday evening -- mainly to solve the riddle of the cop car color (I've decided that the dominant color is now silver because that's all I saw on the street and in LE's parking lot behind city hall). I intended to cruise around for a couple of hours as well, but didn't get in as much as I wanted to because my pupils were still noticeably dilated from some magic mushrooms I did that morning, and LE was stopping people all over the place. I thought the Safeway lot on Callow was a safe place to kill some time until the 11:40 ferry back to Seattle, but got spooked when LE rolled up on a parked vehicle near the store and turned on the disco lights. I worried that I could be next, so got out of my car and wandered by on the way into the store, but couldn't figure out why the cops were hassling two white-bread, teenage-looking female occupants (they looked old enough to drive to me). I know there is a campaign on to "beautify" Callow and turn it into an artsy, G-rated strip, but the specter of LE going on fishing expeditions in the parking lot of an open supermarket struck me as extreme. I felt more confident about my pupil diameters and driving skills after I left the store, and cruised around a bit. I didn't see any blatant SWs--not surprising, given the hyper-vigilant LE. I noticed that the 7-Eleven at 6th & Park is still a sleazeball hangout, and there were a few shady characters loitering there (possibly even a ho). Anyway, this visit convinced me that I'm keeping my psychedelicized john act out of this town unless absolutely necessary, and leaving the Bremerton observations to you West Sound residents.

As for date locations, has anyone tried the bushes in Forest Ridge Park?

The yuppie-fication of Bremerton's Callow Ave (http://www.geocities.com/un_csd/news.html) (3rd story)

Member #4513
05-01-04, 16:50
Scored last night. She went by the name of Kim. I think I've seen ehr walking before but first time to pick her up. Saw her on Park, turn on I think 10th and waited, came up got right in. Did the check. BBJ, Standard performance put pulled off and went to a lame hand jerk to finish right at the important moment. I HATE that Grrr. Made a mess. But I got in under the low stand and only put out .17. Gave her the its all I have story. Works almost everytime. Looks 6, the rest wasnt worth a rating.

Barista
05-03-04, 11:30
Bangerr;

A physical description would help, so that others would know who to look out for. If you feel more comfortable PMing it to me, so be it; I'm fine with that.

On another note, I have made an unconfirmed Rhonda sighting. It was early yesterday morning, and I saw a person who matched her description hanging in the convinience store lot near her old haunt. What made me look twice was the lanky frame combined with the unkempt blond hair sticking out from beneath a black ballcap. She was hanging with a bunch of guys talking; when I cruised by a second time, she gave me a look, but did not look as if she were going to disnegage from her conversation. I'll keep my eyes peeled for a hopeful follow-up.

Member #4513
05-03-04, 23:16
Sorry!

She was about 5'8, 130ish dirty blonde had a small scar on her chin. A decent rack, blue jeans and a white sweatshirt.

Barista
05-04-04, 11:45
Bagerr (sorry about the mistype last message!!):

That sounds like the girl I observed a couple of days ago talking to the guys; from a distance, she could be a dead ringer for Rhonda.

If you should run into her (or any other sw, for that matter), tell them that if they are talking or hanging around any number of men, and they happen to notice potential hobbyists cruising around, DUMP THE GUYS and start strolling, because no hobbyist in their right minds would *ever* pull up on a woman hanging around a bunch of men. Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine.

Member #4513
05-06-04, 00:58
Barista,

I agree, I dont bother if anyone is even close.

As for Rhonda, Is'nt she the one that is about 35ish, blonde wavey hair, shoulder length, could pass for a mom?

This girl was younger, 25 maybe. Straight hair.

Barista
05-11-04, 10:54
Baggerr;

With junkie SW's, age is pretty much a toss-up. I've met a few who were younger than me by five years, yet looked a good ten years older. Rhonda could well be in her early to mid thirties; she actually is a mother, or at least has kids that she looks after from time to time.

I may have seen your Kim yesterday morning lounging along 6th. I passed her by, though, as I was en route to work, and did not have enough time.

Member #4513
05-16-04, 21:29
Picked up Angela today (Sunday) By the 7/11 at park. Blonde 25 to 30ish. Nice rack, a bit chunky. But looked pretty good. Very doable. She got in, did the check, went to the spot agreed on a BJ but not the amount, she says $$ first I give a .2 (all I ever spend on a BJ unless its amazing) She takes the money then say thats it? I'll just give you a hand job. AH No, I can do that myself.. so start to leave and she starts to change her tune, says she'll do it she guess's, I say do you swallow, she says not for .2. Dropped her off around the corner. When they get your $ then try to change stuff thats a read flag for me and I dump them right away, it only leads to losing you cash. But, I dont think that was her game cause she gave me the money back no problems and CIM is available for a price.

Draxed
05-18-04, 06:22
At long last there is hope for Bremerton. Around 11 pm on sixth between Pacific and Park. I didn't get a good look at her face but she had long brown hair and a killer bod in tight jeans. I went around the block. She continued up Sixth toward Warren. She was turning to look at every car passing. I wasn't horny so I passed.

Barista
05-20-04, 00:42
I had seen one today around 4:30 hanging out at 8th and Warren;she was giving cars the eye, so I circled the block once, but by the time I had gotten to where she was, she was gone.

Some loumouthed black chick was also on Warren at no. 6; she was yelling and waving like all sense had departed her.

Barista
05-20-04, 02:07
Sorry about the scarcity of information in my last report; I'll try to add to it, as well as post some new information.

"I had seen one today around 4:30 hanging out at 8th and Warren;she was giving cars the eye, so I circled the block once, but by the time I had gotten to where she was, she was gone."

This one was a decent (from a distance, anyway) enough looking wsw who appeared to be in her early 40's. She was hanging out along the fence at 8th and Warren giving cars the eye; I actually turned down 8th and saw her gaze follow. Another car looked to be in the process of turning down 8th, so I circled around the block hoping to pick her up on my next pass. No such luck

"Some loumouthed black chick was also on Warren at no. 6; she was yelling and waving like all sense had departed her."

This gal appeared to be Te' (rhymes with "Day"), one of the sw's I encountered last summer. Before, she appeared to be a pretty nice, decently behaved person; this is the second time that I've seen her since then, and she has declined markedly. The first time (after our initial contact) she was sitting on a stoop along Park, I pulled up, and she yells "Are you a cop?" to which my reply was releasing pressure on the brake pedal and applying it to the accelerator. The second time - this afternoon - she was just yelling and waving at cars. Same reply as before, only without the brake pedal part.

Now, onto tonight. I was hoping that where one saw one sw, one might see another sw; thankfully, B'ton did not let me down tonight. The gal that I saw walking along Warren and cutting across 7th to the 7-11 may have been SeaDreags "long brown hair and killer bod" girl sans the tight jeans. Her name is Kim, she is in her mid-thirties, cw skinny (not exactly a "killer bod" in my book, but YMMV), about 5'7" and has a decent enouigh face; her technique was good, if not a little rushed. .2 for BBBJ, .3 for BBBJTC and .6 for FS. Rating along the lines of face/body/service, I would say 7/5/7 - a pretty fair value for the money.

She gave me her digits; I'm going to wait for a couple of days before I try them out. If I am succesful, I'll PM any senior member who asks.

Member #4513
05-21-04, 23:09
Barista,

I reported on Kim a week or so ago. She is the one that pulled off at the moment of truth and gave a WEAK 3 stroke hand job when it was to late. Ugh what a let down that was!

Barista
05-23-04, 01:27
Bagerr;

I guess that this is a good case of "YMMV". For me, the hardest thing was finding a place to do the dead - we ended up in Manette, a section of town that I am not too familiar with. I actually did read your post within a day or so of you posting it, but I had forgotten all about it; B'ton being so hit-or-(mostly) miss these days, I might have taken the chance on the possibility of getting some action had I actually remembered the post. All things being said, I spent .2 on a .2 experiance - not too bad, in my book.

Draxed
05-24-04, 04:06
Bad news for Bremerton tonight. They now have bicycle patrols in and around Park and Warren. I spotted one tonight on 7th close to Warren. It was about midnight. The streets were bare. He was just standing there gazing around. I didn't find anything but the cop. I hate to see our tax dollars wasted like this.

Barista
05-24-04, 14:03
"Tax dollars wasted?'' Nonesense!! I, for one, feel safer already. I mean, I don't want to be walking down Park at midnight, minding my own business, and have some SW leap out from the bushes and - er, start giving me - umm, well, have her way with - uh, wait a minute, here....

Barista
05-30-04, 22:56
I tried the contact number for Kim - no luck. As usual with these sw's, the number has been disconnected.

Mr Biggleswort
06-05-04, 03:27
Woo hoo, first post.

Anyway, I wanna give an update on A & Yuki's, next to the car lot. Expect to spend at least $200 now (that's how much they wanted when I went there two weeks ago).

As a reminder, use the back entrance and follow the AMP guidelines on this forum. They're only open during the day.

Mikey G
06-06-04, 15:50
I went to A and Yuki on Callow a week ago. The place is completely remodeled with all new staff. The older lady has sold out or something.

I started with $40 and was getting a straight massage. Then we negiated and finally agreed that for another $40 I could massage her and then she would work on me some more.

When it was my turn, I kept pulling off the towel that she keep putting over me. Eventually I did get a topless hand job.

It seems like there is some potential here although it will never be as cheap as it was. I think more visits will open things up.

Mikey G

Legwork
06-17-04, 18:30
I had some unexpected time this morning at around 8:30 and took a cruise through town. While driving along Warren Ave, I was given the wave by a BSW who was hanging around a small shack between 8th and 10th. I decided to stop since sitings in Bremerton are so seldom, and rarely does my schedule allow cruising at this time of day.

Her name was Tina, and she had an average body, decent chest, and a not so attractive face. She asked if I would give her a ride to the 7-11 and I obliged. When we arrived, she asked if I could give her some money so she could get a few things. I told her no. She tried to talk me into it for a minute and I told her I wasn't buying groceries. I told her I could leave her there or I could drop her back off where I picked her up. She kept trying, so I started to drive back to where I picked her up and told her I was dropping her off. She then wanted me to show her I wasn't a cop, but by now I had changed my mind. She kept feeling me and telling me to show her, and even though I had changed my mind, she got the response she was looking for in her hand while I was driving. I guess she changed my mind back again.

We negotiated a CBJ for $25 and she said she knew a place we could go. She gave me directions, but wanted to get started while we were driving. By this time I was regretting my decision to go ahead with this, but just wanted to get it over with without any incidents. In the end she ended up giving a surprisingly good CBJTC, using only her mouth to install the cover. Everything turned out well, service was good, but there was enough borderline behavior that I probably wouldn't see her again.

Barista
06-18-04, 20:28
Legwork;

I know that little shaack between 8th and 10th well; I had one experiance in it a couple of years ago, but since that time, all I've seen are some pretty unsavory types hanging around there, including one wigged-out fgat BSW who has no compunction against yelling at cars as they pass the shack along Warren. I'm both glad and surprised that you had a good experiance with a girl from there.

Draxed
06-27-04, 05:50
Saturday night about 10:30 pm I spotted a SW working Warren Ave. She had long dark puffy hair and a slightly rear big end. I went around the block to get a better look at her face. As I pulled up it was just my luck to have a car come up behind me forcing me to get out of the intersection before I had a chance to see her face. Those side streets are usually dead. I decided to come back later. When I did she was gone.

There were a lot of 12/15 year olds hanging about the area of 6th from the 7-11 to Warren last night. I don't know what the deal was with that. Just lousy parents I guess. I didn't see any LE in the area.

Legwork
07-09-04, 00:31
I was driving around 6th on Tuesday afternoon and saw a possible walking through the parking lot of Monica's Social Club. She looked Native American. I drove around the block to see if the look I got from her was the look I thought I got and she was nowhere to be seen. I did however, see a Bremerton Police Officer on a bicycle, and that made me not want to drive around there any longer.

I think I remember someone posting about a Native American SW a while back. This may have been her, but I didn't get that great of a look at her. Her face seemed to look a bit older than her body, but I only got a quick glance as I drove by. At least there was a possible sighting, which is more than I typically see when I drive through the area.

Legwork
07-11-04, 17:53
I took a drive through town this afternoon (Sunday) at around 2:00 on my way home from the hardware store. I saw Angela (I think that is her name) walking along 6th Street. I smiled at her as I drove by and got a smile in return. Since I didn't have a lot of time and I did have some hardware store treasures on the roof rack I decided this wasn't a good time for me to stop.

I have seen Angela around off and on for quite a while, but I don't think she is always working when she is out. I dated her once about two months or so back and I have talked to her a couple of times previous to that. She is fairly attractive with long straight blonde hair, almost height weight proportionate, and a healthy sized set of frontal flotation devices. I do remember from the times that I've talked to her that she has a lazy eye (or some eye condition) that gives her a bit of a spacey look. She seems to have a decent personality, but I remember her asking price was a little high (can't remember specifically what it was).

It's always encouraging to see some possibilities out there, even if I can't always partake.

Barista
07-16-04, 14:18
I called who seems to be the lone incalll fs provider advertising these days in this area. She quoted me a price over the phone of two bills for an hour - I talked her down to a buck forty before making the appointment.

She described herself as being 19, 5'5", 150# (but all in the right places), an avid gym rat, of mixed heritage, and guarunteed aa good time, beggining with a fulll body rubdown. When I got there, I noticed a few discrepencies, but that may have been due to my own preconceptions and expectations. She was indeed 19 and 5'5"; the 150# that was "all in the right places" was partialy correct; she obviously lost a lot of weight, but she still has a pretty flabby tummy to show for it. What she does have are a set of aswesome thighs that could easily squeeze the air out of a willing man. She was pretty average in the chest department, pretty good in the rear area.

As far as looks go, I would say that she is better than average, but not by much; she has a lot of potential, but she was wearing a bandage on her face at the time (due, she said, to speed-skating in the parking lot), and she is stilll quite young, and has all of the facial blemishes endemic to those her age. Without the bandage, and with clearer skin, she would be quite the looker. Her good looks would also come from her heritage, which is Brazillian Portuguese / Indian. She does have really nice eyes.

As far as service, I paid $140 for an hour, but ended up getting rushed out th door around the thirty-five minute mark. She started off with the prefunctory massage, then switched to a cbj - she might have done bbbj if it were not for the oil that she used. We then switched to missionary, but she started to bleed after about ten minutes, an occurance that she attributed to her being "anemic or something." She then tried to finish me off with an hj, but kept on noting that the time was running short while pestering me for a tip.

So, it looks like I may have taken one for the team. Maybe had I not opted for the rubdown, and she would not have been a bleeder, a better time could have been had. As it is, I'm out $140 with nothing but fond memories of how she looked in a miniskirt to show for the expense. It's hard for me to imagine that she would have put more of an effort into things had I paid her the extra $60; in any case, she, being the only incall fs provider that I know of in the county, may feel secure enough in her position to charge that amount and deliver the service that she did.

Legwork
07-20-04, 00:51
I cruised through town several times this weekend, both days in the morning between 8:30 and 10:00 and then again in the afternoon several times on Saturday. Didn't see anything, not even a maybe. I also buzzed through on Monday afternoon at around 2:30 and again at 7:30 with the same disappointing results. It almost seems that the only time I see possibles is when I'm not able to partake.

Here's some old news. Some time ago, (maybe a month or so) I saw an attractive blonde gal, in her early to mid twenties sitting on the railing at the bottom of the hill at 11th and Warren. When I drove by, she was looking at traffic and I had the feeling she was working. I went around the block and drove past her and she gave me the look. I then circled around and parked in the parking lot to the play field, thinking that she would walk across the field and meet me. She just kept sitting on the rail, so I again went around the block and drove past her, and agian I got the look from her. I pulled into the parking lot again and she just kept sitting on the railing looking at traffic. I figured I must have misread her look and decided to move on, but not without driving past her one last time. As I turned onto 11th and approached her, the car in front of me (this car had been infront of me all the way around the block) stopped and she hopped off the railing and into the car. Hmph.

This gal looked as good as any SW's I've seen in Bremerton, but no way am I going to stop in the middle of one of the busiest intersections in town to let her get in the car. Any way, I know this is old news, but I thought it was interesting and was wondering if any of you have seen this approach around here before.

Imaletcher
07-20-04, 18:51
Barista

Thanks for the report on the escort in B'town. I have been trying to find out about her for about six weeks since I first saw her ad in the weekly. I guess I'll have to scout the next one. I couldn't get a location from her and I wanted to know where I was going if I mad a date.

Then again I needed to save up some cash. I usually travel from PA to Tacoma or Evert to partake of Massage Parlors or make resonable dates of this board.

Hate it that Marlos gone.

I have been looking for a private party for escort type massage service in Kitsap for a long time. The only thing I found was some one from Tacoma that would travel over and they charge like crazy and want you to get a motel.

Things might be looking up. We could use some talent in this area.

Thanks again.

Barista
07-20-04, 20:12
Imaletcher;

No prob about the report; it was about time that I took one for the team. Just a word of advice: watch yourself with this one. I'm sure that you can get her to hedge on the price, so that's no big worry; however, since I've seen her on Friday morning, I've gotten no less than six calls from her asking me when I'll be back with more money. She does not come across as being psycho, but I'd still watch it if I were you, and use a cell phone to call her, and not some phone that a particular SO might have access too - I used my cell to make the initial contact, and damn! I'm glad that I did.

Legwork;

I've seen sw's in b'ton work alongside of Warren, but they usually hang out between 7th and 10th when they do so, either along the fence at 8th or the alleyway in between 8th and 10th; I've *never* seen one so brazen as to ply her wares at the busy - and frequently cruised-by-LE - corner of 11th and Warren. She is eithet new, stupid, or just waiting for a ride.

Barista
07-31-04, 04:58
Went crusing out and about around the usual places in B'ton around 1 in the A.M. Saw one bsw around Park and 8th; she was walking towards me, but when she saw me checking her out, she quickly turned and gave the eye. That gave me an opportunity to see her up close - even in the dark, she looked fat and ugly. I passed.

Member #4513
08-09-04, 02:39
3 reports.

1st is way late, sorry. ABout 3 weeks ago went out late on a saturday night, picked up a wsw at warren and 10th. Tall 5'8ish age was about 20-25 ish blonde big hooters, little chub but decent looking. She started talking before she got in the car and as we all know thats a red flag, but it was obvious she wasnt LE.

She wanted .40 I never pay more than .2. shes says HJ for that I say never mind and I start to turn around, she rethinks says ok. My mistake for going with it, I've learned once the deal goes that way it is usually poor service and it was. Rushed and stopped right at the wrong moment, made a mess Grrr. Wont pick her up again.

2nd saturday (8/7) about 4in the afternoon right by the 7/11 at park and 6th. Saw a NICE wsw coming from the burwell side. I had to make a few extras pases to make sure she was workin. Her name is Mary about 5'5 100 lbs Great ASS (i'm an ass man) small breats, long striaght hair lovely lips, pretty eyes. Nice personality.

went for the BBJTCIM. I took longer than normal and she worked up a hell of a sweat and didnt complain, no rush, even joked and laughed about it all for .2. After the job I gave an extra .05 for the effort. Technique was basic though, better there could have sped up the proccess :). She even played with the boys on request. No digits but says she is out bertween 3 and 5, thursday through sunday. Normally only does BJ, doesnt do the street much, has regulars. Gave her my number to be a regular, told her I wanted to see that ass naked up in the air and she was game for that. But no greek. Good experience and I will for sure be looking for her again :)

3rd, today (8/8) Down on Kitsap way just up from the QFC I sawa wsw walking with a guy strut attitude walk. Gave her a ride but didnt have the deneros to partake. She was very cute, 24, a little chubby but still nice looking. Dropped her of at the 76/A&W.

B

Member #4513
08-10-04, 02:06
OH! I almost forgot. Went into the Turf adult vid store and in the far right booth was a woman hangin out with her guy. but he was in & out. Not much to look at but in the booths its dark :), probably 40 ish in age. She leaves the door cracked, I step in, ask whats the scoop, she asks whatcha got.. I whip out willy, she jumps right on it and does a pretty damn good BBJTCIMS :). No fee, she is there cause she likes it! Says they are there a lot. Not sure if FS is an option, but she is definetly a fuck **** lol.

Axys38
08-15-04, 17:16
Saw a BSW on Warren turning onto 10th or there abouts on Friday at 5am. Was on the way to work so was unable to partake.
Was maybe mid 20's wearing a tight blue and white top with spray on jeans.

Cruised Warren and Park about 3.30pm same day. Lots of LE around spotted 2 LE on park within 5 minutes of each other and another was parked up in the Windermere lot opposite the 7-11.

Be careful out there.

Barista
08-23-04, 16:33
Axys;

I cerrtainly hope that the BSW that you saw was not light-skinned and heavy-set; this one is loud, obnoxious, and not worth the time. When I first met her, she went by Te` (rhymes with "Day"), she was pleasent, and enthusiastic, if not a bit unskilled. My next encounter from her was decidedly worse; she went by a different name (but still with the psudo-French affectation), and was rushed and incoherant. The third time I saw her, she yelled at me from her stoop asking if I were LE. I passed that time, and every time since, she has been a yeller.

This morning, I saw a definite possible blonde WSW along Park across the street from the 7-11, wearing shorts and a dark-colored jacket. She might have been a shipyard worker, but she didn't have the almost obligatory neckwear, and she kept pacing her spot, smoking her cig and giving the eye to a few cars as they passed by. By the time I circled the block, she was gone.

Legwork
08-24-04, 01:08
Barista,

I would guess that the blonde you saw on Park was not a shipyard worker if she was wearing shorts. There aren't too many places in an industrial work area like that that you can wear shorts.

I don't know if it was the same gal or not, but I saw a possible wsw on 6th Sunday afternoon. She was walking towards Warren at about Vaneta and 6th wearing a dark, long sleeved t-shirt that was tight fitting, and a pair of jeans. She had a pretty good figure and she was eying traffic as cars passed her by. She gave me a good look as I went by, but I had neither the time nor the funds to stop and check it out. Sunday is probably day of the week that I have seen the least amount of action in Bremerton, so I am somewhat pessimistic as to whether she was working, however, she definitely was putting out that vibe.

Legwork
08-28-04, 20:03
I saw Angela (if memory serves me correct) on Park Avenue this afternoon (Saturday). I didn't stop, but I gave her a smile as I drove past and she returned the smile. Her service is a little pricy for me, and also not the highest quality, but she is one of the better looking SW's I've seen in Bremerton. For those of you who don't know who she is, she is around 5' 6", with long, straight blond hair. She has a decent figure, perhaps a little wide in the hips, but I don't want to sound too picky. Any way, she is reasonably pleasant to talk to (slightly spacy) but I don't believe she is a tweaker and she is clean in appearance. I have dated her one time and talked to her a couple of times. She gave me a bbbj that was pretty mediocre.

I wonder what effect, if any, the newly revitalized downtown is going to have on the street scene. Has anyone noticed any difference so far? One concern I have is that new gov't. center. That building is tall enough that people on the inside could potentially have a pretty good view of what is going on down around 6th and Park if they were so inclined to pay attention. Then again, it has been my experience that there isn't a whole lot to observe anyways.

Have any of you noticed any sightings on the east side of town?

Barista
09-22-04, 00:27
I went to (who appears to be) Bremerton's only incall gal this evening. She was pretty hard up for money; she mentioned that if she didn't raise cash by Thursday, she would be out of action for eight months. Whatever; I was able to get her down to $120 for a solid hour of FS. If you want to know who she is, just read my past posts regarding "incall"; if you need more information, (and if you are a SENIOR member with some posts behind him), just PM me.

BTW, she is also on the hunt for a computer, as well as a website. She offered 2 hrs for both; I have an old rig sitting here that could fulfil half that bargain - ah, the barter system...

02no
10-03-04, 02:18
Hey guys, give me some general directions.

I was in town a couple weekends ago and had some time, drove around and didn't seen anything. Sure were a lot of teenagers hanging around the stores and all, obviously civilians.

If I'm coming into town from hwy 16, curve around the ships and then what?

Draxed
10-03-04, 17:49
O2no,

Bremerton is currently dead. Your best bet is to go to Tacoma. If you follow the road in go to 6th and turn right. Go all the way down to Warren and turn left. Go to 11th and turn right. Go one block to Park and turn Right. Park will be the most likely place to find anything. Drive down park to 6th. I have scored on all three streets but the last year has been dismal.

At 6th turn right and head to Tacoma.

Horny For SWs
10-06-04, 23:09
Hey guys,

I could not agree with Seadreags more. Had the opportunity to monger in Bremerton today (10/6) from 10 AM to 12 PM and then again from about 1:30-3:00 PM and saw about 3 possibles at best! I know that's not the best time to be out looking, but for a town this size you'd think someone needed some $ and looking for "work."

Will probably be in town again next week. If anyone has recommendations, please PM me or post here. I'm in a slump right now, 2 times in SW areas and 0 for 2, hope the third time's a charm!

Stay safe out there and keep the posts coming!

HF Sws

Member #4513
11-13-04, 20:14
Well, scored in Btown last night (Saturday). Imagine that! Found Nikol near the 7/11 said she normally works Aurora and has heard of the board, so some of you should know her. 5'4" 120 long brown hair with blonde streak/hilites. Nice booty nice rack. The hair caught my eye. I was on park just getting ready to turn up 6 th and saw here walking up towards Warren just past the 7/11 so I swung in the 7/11 parking lot went to the alley to come back and do the ambush on the other side of the Social Club and the old message place. Made I contact before I came around so she was expecting it, I usually dont miss other mongers but one had pulled in across the street with a horn honk. I never honk my horn, just brings attention to yourself. Anyways she ahd to choose and after talking about it later thats why she came to my car, cause I wasnt so obvious. gets in we head off, do the check.

Settle on BBJ for.2. In a nice way she sqwuaked about that, but I stood my ground and said I never pay more than that for a BJ. Went to the secret spot (its a great spot btw). her perfomarnce was basic, goal to get it over with quick, no style. it probably would have been just great but I dont think I was in an excited mood that time. The end was more of a hand job than a BJ but it was alright, I have had better.
Overall the experience was good, she was friendly and cool to talk to, looked nice, would rate her a SW 8. Attitude 9, performance 6, more cause I wasnt really into more than she didnt do a good job though.

When I went to drop her off we talked for a while, about the pick em up protocol and the guy that honked. She actually lives in Btown across the Warren bridge and she said she has a website but it isnt up right now. Noe that I think of it, didnt someone mention that before? Is this that same person? She said she had only worked Btown once before.

Got digits but forgot to ask if I can give them out. I will see here again and ask and report back!

B

Member #4513
11-26-04, 15:40
Was web surfing and found this website http://naughtynw.com/seattle/f_escorts.html see the $99 special, thats a Bremerton number, called it just to check it out, she answered and chatted a bit. Incall, I wasnt prepared to do it but told her I was checking it out. Might be something if any of you are interested.

B