PDA

View Full Version : Viet coffee in Rosemead? Cafe Givral?

SpikeBites
08-05-18, 21:35
Anyone been here before? Curious if it's like the coffee shops in OC?

MikeFandango
08-05-18, 23:42
Anyone been here before? Curious if it's like the coffee shops in OC?Not as good but the first one in San Gabriel, two girls that wear lingerie but they don't sit and chat with you, like they do in O,C. , Coffee is more expensive but they give you enough tea for free, there is another one opening at the old kingdom massage still on Garvey and hopefully will be better than this one.

SpikeBites
08-06-18, 03:26
Not as good but the first one in San Gabriel, two girls that wear lingerie but they don't sit and chat with you, like they do in O,C. , Coffee is more expensive but they give you enough tea for free, there is another one opening at the old kingdom massage still on Garvey and hopefully will be better than this one.Thanks, do they do "shows" or is it just strictly lingerie? And do they allow smoking indoors? I'm guessing this place pales in comparison to the cafes in OC in terms of talent and girls right?

MikeFandango
08-07-18, 00:07
Thanks, do they do "shows" or is it just strictly lingerie? And do they allow smoking indoors? I'm guessing this place pales in comparison to the cafes in OC in terms of talent and girls right?Smoking it's the same or more, but no shows like Guangzhou Cafe, and the talent is older and not as good as O. C.

Maxen
08-07-18, 12:58
Smoking it's the same or more, but no shows like Guangzhou Cafe, and the talent is older and not as good as O. C.There was a great coffee shop in Arcadia with hot baristas, sadly it's gone.

Willie23
08-07-18, 14:22
Sadly, I missed the years when the Viet coffee places were full nude. Still fun last time I went (Guangzhou), but with everyone smoking, I just couldn't stay there over 40 minutes. I don't need young chicks, just slutty looking ones. So I'm eager to hear what the talent looks like with this new crop of coffee places.

MikeFandango
08-07-18, 18:54
Sadly, I missed the years when the Viet coffee places were full nude. Still fun last time I went (Guangzhou), but with everyone smoking, I just couldn't stay there over 40 minutes. I don't need young chicks, just slutty looking ones. So I'm eager to hear what the talent looks like with this new crop of coffee places.This is what's the talent looks like at Guangzhou.

SaltyDog
08-07-18, 22:07
This is what's the talent looks like at Guangzhou.Look but no touchy. Meh!

MikeFandango
08-08-18, 20:46
Look but no touchy. Meh!Actually there is some touchy if done with a tip, and there is plenty of touching on the two back tables close to the restrooms. (Guangzhou Cafe), usually when the girl comes for talking and tea refill and sits very close to you, it's a signal that you can get some touching and then you can exchange information for more action outside (Be always polite, educated and something will come.).

SpikeBites
08-10-18, 16:31
Actually there is some touchy if done with a tip, and there is plenty of touching on the two back tables close to the restrooms. (Guangzhou Cafe), usually when the girl comes for talking and tea refill and sits very close to you, it's a signal that you can get some touching and then you can exchange information for more action outside (Be always polite, educated and something will come.).Thanks for the tip. I usually frequent Starz /168/368 and only been to Girlz once. Maybe I should add Girlz to my rotation now.

FlexyMcFlex
08-17-18, 16:28
Stopped by the other day. It's not horrible considering OC is pretty damn far. Coffee wasn't bad (although I think it might just be the concentrate they sell at Lee's) and free refills on tea is nice.

It's a nice place to chill before or after getting your game on at Miyas (since it's pretty close).

What's the deal with the new one that's opening up at the old kingdom spot?

SpikeBites
08-18-18, 17:38
Stopped by the other day. It's not horrible considering OC is pretty damn far. Coffee wasn't bad (although I think it might just be the concentrate they sell at Lee's) and free refills on tea is nice.

It's a nice place to chill before or after getting your game on at Miyas (since it's pretty close).

What's the deal with the new one that's opening up at the old kingdom spot?What is Miyas? And are the girls at Givral hot? Age range? Just asian?

FlexyMcFlex
08-19-18, 12:35
What is Miyas? And are the girls at Givral hot? Age range? Just asian?There was only 1 girl working at the time. Mid to late 30's, asian. She wasn't bad looking, had a nice set of bolt ons and a nice ass. Serviceable for her intended job function of bringing me my drinks.

As for Miyas, check the other threads.

HokeyWolf
09-16-18, 21:20
This is the worst viet coffee shop. One unfriendly gal not showing.

Anything. Smoking allowed. Go to OC instead.

Fish Hunter
03-31-19, 09:16
Question. What the the tipping policy at these places.

Show or touch? Curious.

Thanks.

Actually there is some touchy if done with a tip, and there is plenty of touching on the two back tables close to the restrooms. (Guangzhou Cafe), usually when the girl comes for talking and tea refill and sits very close to you, it's a signal that you can get some touching and then you can exchange information for more action outside (Be always polite, educated and something will come.).

MikeFandango
04-01-19, 23:29
Question. What the the tipping policy at these places.

Show or touch? Curious.

Thanks.They decide to come to your table and they decide to do a show, it's customary a tip (of your choice) after that, cafe givral it's a horrible place but the only one that I know in SGV, only one girl and very unfriendly, you will be much happier to take a trip to GG and choose one of those fine est. , this is what you can get at G.

HapaBoy86
05-14-19, 02:50
They decide to come to your table and they decide to do a show, it's customary a tip (of your choice) after that, cafe givral it's a horrible place but the only one that I know in SGV, only one girl and very unfriendly, you will be much happier to take a trip to GG and choose one of those fine est. , this is what you can get at G.WOw, this place is still open. Waste of time and $, and viet coffee was watered down.

Inatrance
05-14-19, 14:31
How does that place even make $? Unless it's for money laundering or something LOL.

HokeyWolf
05-15-19, 14:05
How does that place even make $? Unless it's for money laundering or something LOL.I've been to over 20 viet coffee shops mainly in San Jose couple in GG / OC and Givral is the worst.

The one girl was cute wearing a high school type cheerleaders outfit munching on potato chips behind the counter stoic looking.

Only went there because I was waiting for a masseuse to start work and curiosity about cafe.

McNutties
05-23-19, 11:46
How does that place even make $? Unless it's for money laundering or something LOL.Been wondering about this place since OC isn't worth the drive for me just to see some coffeeshop girls. Looks like this is a hard pass. Thanks for the info.

Any of you guys know of a place in OC that is more of a hands on type place. Only place that was consistently doing lap dances and some touch was "Elo"? In san jose but that closed down years ago from what I hear. Also at 168 gotten a lap dance there but it was more because I think the girl was bored ha.

WhoreMaster 91
05-24-19, 06:17
Been wondering about this place since OC isn't worth the drive for me just to see some coffeeshop girls. Looks like this is a hard pass. Thanks for the info.

Any of you guys know of a place in OC that is more of a hands on type place. Only place that was consistently doing lap dances and some touch was "Elo"? In san jose but that closed down years ago from what I hear. Also at 168 gotten a lap dance there but it was more because I think the girl was bored ha.Maybe Girlz cafe?

HokeyWolf
10-13-21, 11:52
Anybody been here before? Place on S Del Mar in SGV.

MikeFandango
10-16-21, 06:09
Anybody been here before? Place on S Del Mar in SGV.This place used to be sort of show a few years ago, now after the pandemic it's totally worthless. There is still plenty of action in OC, Guangzhou Cafe (new name now) is still my favorite, they got a page on IG.

HokeyWolf
10-17-21, 13:46
This place used to be sort of show a few years ago, now after the pandemic it's totally worthless. There is still plenty of action in OC, Guangzhou Cafe (new name now) is still my favorite, they got a page on IG.Thanks for intel. I'll skip this place and head down to Garden Grove area.

MisterChango
04-13-22, 15:45
This place used to be sort of show a few years ago, now after the pandemic it's totally worthless. There is still plenty of action in OC, Guangzhou Cafe (new name now) is still my favorite, they got a page on IG.What happens at these joints? They just strut in lingerie and sling coffee or can you get a taste, a feel, or the real deal?

MikeFandango
04-15-22, 01:57
What happens at these joints? They just strut in lingerie and sling coffee or can you get a taste, a feel, or the real deal?You can get a touchy feeling and get the digits for more action outside the establishment.

https://www.instagram.com/dd_cafe_2020/

Vince682
04-15-22, 22:00
You can get a touchy feeling and get the digits for more action outside the establishment.

https://www.instagram.com/dd_cafe_2020/Is Wendy still working there? What days does she work?

Bako661
04-26-22, 10:44
You can get a touchy feeling and get the digits for more action outside the establishment.

https://www.instagram.com/dd_cafe_2020/Do you know who the taller Asian with tats who is front and center in a lot of their pics is? The one with some words tattooed on her right collarbone.

Bango
04-27-22, 01:57
Do you know who the taller Asian with tats who is front and center in a lot of their pics is? The one with some words tattooed on her right collarbone.That would be jade.

Member #6548
07-17-22, 13:57
Was in the area so decided to swing by since I had some time to kill. Waste of time, place was full of dudes with one girl working not doing any shows or anything. Seems like it might be more of a hangout spot than anything now. Your better off making the trip to OC.

SaltyDog
07-17-22, 15:57
Was in the area so decided to swing by since I had some time to kill. Waste of time, place was full of dudes with one girl working not doing any shows or anything. Seems like it might be more of a hangout spot than anything now. Your better off making the trip to OC.They're all a wast of time except Cafe Lu. You can take a shirt walk and get some real.

KeenKeen
10-24-22, 01:50
I think knockouts in Arcadia is as close as it gets up here, any info.

WhoreMaster 91
10-25-22, 09:33
They're all a wast of time except Cafe Lu. You can take a shirt walk and get some real.What can you get in Cafe Lu?

Member #6548
01-17-23, 19:53
Does anyone have any intel on Quynh Nhu Cafe? Seems like another cafe givral. The old reviews suggest it's another cafe Givral but the newer reviews mentioned pho? Did it go legit? Any input is appreciated!

Member #6548
01-17-23, 21:28
Does anyone have any intel on Quynh Nhu Cafe? Seems like another cafe givral. The old reviews suggest it's another cafe Givral but the newer reviews mentioned pho? Did it go legit? Any input is appreciated!Both are a waste of time, on my way to Cafe 168 as we speak. On a plus note I ended up running into Cici and she complained I don't visit her anymore. I told her she's too expensive now but she promised me a discount. I bet you she will forget once I'm in the door LOL.

Cafe Givral was literally all dudes haha. Not a single girl. Last time I went there was one but that was morning. Perhaps they are legit now or perhaps they are more careful for night shift. Anyways not worth it unless you happen to be driving by to see if it was a coincidence that there wasnt even one girl. However it seems like it's gone legit.

Quynh Nhu Cafe is 100% legit. Nothing going on there although based off reviews it seemed like at one point they might have done shows?

Seems like no good cafe options, got to make the trek out to garden grove. The only thing close to cafe would be chefs hat but thats a bunch of money wasted for minimal returns. Mostly older Chinese chicks and not worth it in my opinion. If youre looking for a good cafe to check out at garden grove go to 168. They favor regulars so your first time may not be as nice but if you visit frequently, in my opinion, you will get more out of the girls there than at other cafes. I have managed to fuck three girls at 168 outside of the cafe. However if you just want a good wild experience just to try it out I would probably say cafe Lu. They are more beginner friendly but they are way more money hungry. If it’s your first time make sure to sit in the far back for the best action. A side booth is the best, especially one thats hidden from the main door. That along with tipping and being nice to the girls will get you the best chance for some slight extras like lap dance, girls sitting with you, extended fondling, etc if you build up a decent rapport you can even fuck them outside of the cafes but keep in mind it’s more time consuming and more costly than just seeing a regular provider. The only nice thing about fucking the cafe girls is they tend to be a little hotter and younger.

McNutties
01-19-23, 20:33
Both are a waste of time, on my way to Cafe 168 as we speak. On a plus note I ended up running into Cici and she complained I don't visit her anymore. I told her she's too expensive now but she promised me a discount. I bet you she will forget once I'm in the door LOL.

Cafe Givral was literally all dudes haha. Not a single girl. Last time I went there was one but that was morning. Perhaps they are legit now or perhaps they are more careful for night shift. Anyways not worth it unless you happen to be driving by to see if it was a coincidence that there wasnt even one girl. However it seems like it's gone legit.

Quynh Nhu Cafe is 100% legit. Nothing going on there although based off reviews it seemed like at one point they might have done shows?

Seems like no good cafe options, got to make the trek out to garden grove. The only thing close to cafe would be chefs hat but thats a bunch of money wasted for minimal returns. Mostly older Chinese chicks and not worth it in my opinion. If youre looking for a good cafe to check out at garden grove go to 168. They favor regulars so your first time may not be as nice but if you visit frequently, in my opinion, you will get more out of the girls there than at other cafes. I have managed to fuck three girls at 168 outside of the cafe. However if you just want a good wild experience just to try it out I would probably say cafe Lu. They are more beginner friendly but they are way more money hungry. If its your first time make sure to sit in the far back for the best action. A side booth is the best, especially one thats hidden from the main door. That along with tipping and being nice to the girls will get you the best chance for some slight extras like lap dance, girls sitting with you, extended fondling, etc if you build up a decent rapport you can even fuck them outside of the cafes but keep in mind its more time consuming and more costly than just seeing a regular provider. The only nice thing about fucking the cafe girls is they tend to be a little hotter and younger.Thanks for the info. There really is nothing quite like the westminster / garden grove spots in southern california at least. 626 in general it is tough to find a consistent good thing (cafe, spa, apartment, etc).

Damn you have banged 3 of the safe girls down in OC. Are you rich, handsome or both man? Nice one ha. You seem like you go pretty regularly. Its been a while since my last coffee shop visit. My experiences have been hit or miss. Sometimes the girls just sit with one group for 30 minutes then I get bored and leave or a few times the girls will come over and want to chat, occasional lapdance (without some unreasonable tip, 50 bucks for a coffeeshop girl lapdance is unreasonable to me). 168 being the place I have been to a few more times than the others.

AsMong
02-21-23, 11:40
Anybody been here before? Place on S Del Mar in SGV.Hi,

I'm also curious about this place. I live in the 626 area, and I would like to know if there is any good spot for Vietnamese cafe nearby.

LoveFromFrank
06-22-23, 15:02
Hi,

I'm also curious about this place. I live in the 626 area, and I would like to know if there is any good spot for Vietnamese cafe nearby.I've been here for a hot minute now and I'll tell you now that there isn't shit out there. You got to go 30 minutes south to find any sort of mileage.

AsMong
06-24-23, 13:43
I've been here for a hot minute now and I'll tell you now that there isn't shit out there. You got to go 30 minutes south to find any sort of mileage.Look have to leave outside of the area find some something.