PDA

View Full Version : Trimix injection

Not Dead Yet
07-30-18, 22:30
Using trimix -- a little help from my friends?

Just starting out with this; I'm over 70 and the pills don't give consistant results any more. Went the route of the urologist and the physician's assistant to teach and show me how to do this, so I know how it works, physically. (Was tempted to tell her that if she was my next partner, I wouldn't need any chemical help! But I didn't.) Not looking forward to using the needle by myself, but it needs to be done.

I saw no reports of anyone who mentioned using trimix making any reference to anyone other than wife or gf, so they would likely know about it. I mostly see mp ladies who might do f / s or aamps. When and where do you do the injections? In the room in their presence, where they will know that you need to do this, or before you get to the room, where they might not? Is it likely to creep them out, or would it just be business as usual? Am I making too big a deal about this? Would appreciate any of your experiences.

Badabing1000
07-30-18, 22:59

Just starting out with this; I'm over 70 and the pills don't give consistant results any more. Went the route of the urologist and the physician's assistant to teach and show me how to do this, so I know how it works, physically. (Was tempted to tell her that if she was my next partner, I wouldn't need any chemical help! But I didn't.) Not looking forward to using the needle by myself, but it needs to be done.

I saw no reports of anyone who mentioned using trimix making any reference to anyone other than wife or gf, so they would likely know about it. I mostly see mp ladies who might do f / s or aamps. When and where do you do the injections? In the room in their presence, where they will know that you need to do this, or before you get to the room, where they might not? Is it likely to creep them out, or would it just be business as usual? Am I making too big a deal about this? Would appreciate any of your experiences.I've been using it for about a year. I have to plan ahead and have a loaded syringe in my thigh pocket. As soon as we get to the room I tell the provider I have to use the bathroom. I can inject in less than 2 min. Then I insist on lots of foreplay to give it time to work. Alternatively you can inject before you meet the provider but if there are delays it may wear off before you are ready. Yes it is tricky and requires pre-planing. However, for those of us over 70, it may be the only option. What dosage are you using?

Bob521
07-30-18, 23:39
I've never tried Trimix, but I had a thought. My standard approach (in the old days) whenever I would go to an AMP I would ask to go wash my hands. Because if you make a point of talking about washing your hands, you demonstrate cleanliness. A clean customer has a better chance than a filthy (or stinky) one. So if you depart to the bathroom, perhaps you could do the injection there. I don't know how long it takes to work, but I assume a few minutes?

Bob.

I saw no reports of anyone who mentioned using trimix making any reference to anyone other than wife or gf, so they would likely know about it. I mostly see mp ladies who might do f / s or aamps. When and where do you do the injections? In the room in their presence, where they will know that you need to do this, or before you get to the room, where they might not? Is it likely to creep them out, or would it just be business as usual? Am I making too big a deal about this? Would appreciate any of your experiences.

Not Dead Yet
07-31-18, 12:22
I've never tried Trimix, but I had a thought. My standard approach (in the old days) whenever I would go to an AMP I would ask to go wash my hands. Because if you make a point of talking about washing your hands, you demonstrate cleanliness. A clean customer has a better chance than a filthy (or stinky) one. So if you depart to the bathroom, perhaps you could do the injection there. I don't know how long it takes to work, but I assume a few minutes?

Bob.So far, three of us! Just did my first live run. I always make a show of using the antibacterial alcohol stuff just as the mt is returning to the room; if they know your hands are very clean, one less objection to giving them some massage and very personal fondling!

Had prepared the syringe at home, in ziplock bag in ice chest in car. Went to rest room; only took about three minutes to complete the procedure. First time I stuck myself, not as bad as I had expected, but she was worth it to try! She had noticed the improvement from previous sessions, asked about the meds. I told her and asked if it might have creeped her out to do it in her presence, she said yes, so I guess a good call for what I did. I'm sure some other women would have no problem with seeing and / or doing it, but finding out before hand is the trick.

I used a dosage 2 units more than what the physician's assistant used on me during the instruction session, to get a little more useful time. Initial dose should be worked out with the medical people, since too high a dose, which will vary depending on age and overall health, can be extremely dangerous. They start out low and explain about changing dosage. But easy to avoid the problems by understanding what is happening, and how it can go wrong. So far, everything is very good!

Badabing1000
08-01-18, 23:41
So far, three of us! Just did my first live run. I always make a show of using the antibacterial alcohol stuff just as the mt is returning to the room; if they know your hands are very clean, one less objection to giving them some massage and very personal fondling!

Had prepared the syringe at home, in ziplock bag in ice chest in car. Went to rest room; only took about three minutes to complete the procedure. First time I stuck myself, not as bad as I had expected, but she was worth it to try! She had noticed the improvement from previous sessions, asked about the meds. I told her and asked if it might have creeped her out to do it in her presence, she said yes, so I guess a good call for what I did. I'm sure some other women would have no problem with seeing and / or doing it, but finding out before hand is the trick.

I used a dosage 2 units more than what the physician's assistant used on me during the instruction session, to get a little more useful time. Initial dose should be worked out with the medical people, since too high a dose, which will vary depending on age and overall health, can be extremely dangerous. They start out low and explain about changing dosage. But easy to avoid the problems by understanding what is happening, and how it can go wrong. So far, everything is very good!So how many units are you using?

Indian Chief
08-02-18, 16:00
Please clean your Inbox.

Peace.

IC.

Not Dead Yet
08-02-18, 19:42
Please clean your Inbox.

Peace.

IC.I stick a needle in my junk, and suddenly I'm popular. . . Hope I get the same effect with the women!

Not Dead Yet
08-02-18, 20:18
I've been using it for about a year. I have to plan ahead and have a loaded syringe in my thigh pocket. As soon as we get to the room I tell the provider I have to use the bathroom. I can inject in less than 2 min. Then I insist on lots of foreplay to give it time to work. Alternatively you can inject before you meet the provider but if there are delays it may wear off before you are ready. Yes it is tricky and requires pre-planing. However, for those of us over 70, it may be the only option. What dosage are you using?Initial training session with PA, used 12; not what I'd hoped for. Was told that my fresh prescription would probably work better. First live session, upped it to 14; about 30 minute delay in starting activities, lasted 10 to 15 minutes and was very serviceable. Second live session tried 16 and about 20 minute delay in starting; did 10 minutes in CG, 'til she got tired, then 20 minutes hard doggy to finish. Still effective until the two hour point and I became concerned, but went back to normal shortly thereafter.

How about you? You've been doing this longer. Any issues or suggestions?

I've also chosen to use the bathroom method at AMP, rather than pre-stick, in case I don't like the available MT and choose to go elsewhere. Takes me about three minutes because I hold the alcohol swab over the injection point for two minutes. During the training session, I had a little blood blister at the site that took two days to go away. No problems since then.

Bob521
08-02-18, 21:38
Your comment about when to inject reminded me of a funny story from about 3 years ago. I had planned a session for Sylvia in Mt Prospect. It was planned for 8:30 a. So when I got to her parking lot I took a healthy dose of V. Damn! But Sylvia had flaked out. Her phone was dead and she had to take a neighbor to the hospital as I recall. Anyway, I couldn't reach her. So I was all loaded up and no-where to go. Yun was still closed. So I happened to drive down the road to New Life. They had just opened and were cleaning the joint. I went in the the room with the MT. Dropped three hats on the table and said, "Let's fuck!" I guess the stars were aligned. She was just as horny as I was. Ahhh. Those were the days! Although I must say, I'm happier now.

Bob.

Initial training session with PA, used 12; not what I'd hoped for. Was told that my fresh prescription would probably work better. First live session, upped it to 14; about 30 minute delay in starting activities, lasted 10 to 15 minutes and was very serviceable. Second live session tried 16 and about 20 minute delay in starting; did 10 minutes in CG, 'til she got tired, then 20 minutes hard doggy to finish. Still effective until the two hour point and I became concerned, but went back to normal shortly thereafter.

I've also chosen to use the bathroom method at AMP, rather than pre-stick, in case I don't like the available MT and choose to go elsewhere. Takes me about three minutes because I hold the alcohol swab over the injection point for two minutes. During the training session, I had a little blood blister at the site that took two days to go away. No problems since then.

Badabing1000
08-08-18, 23:23
Your comment about when to inject reminded me of a funny story from about 3 years ago. I had planned a session for Sylvia in Mt Prospect. It was planned for 8:30 a. So when I got to her parking lot I took a healthy dose of V. Damn! But Sylvia had flaked out. Her phone was dead and she had to take a neighbor to the hospital as I recall. Anyway, I couldn't reach her. So I was all loaded up and no-where to go. Yun was still closed. So I happened to drive down the road to New Life. They had just opened and were cleaning the joint. I went in the the room with the MT. Dropped three hats on the table and said, "Let's fuck!" I guess the stars were aligned. She was just as horny as I was. Ahhh. Those were the days! Although I must say, I'm happier now.

Bob.Since there are laws about unauthorized possession of syringes, do any of my fellow Tri-Mixers carry any documentation that you have a legitimate prescription?

DMichaels69
12-15-18, 11:27
This reminds of that scene in meet the parents where robert de niro needs help from focker. LOL.

Initial training session with PA, used 12; not what I'd hoped for. Was told that my fresh prescription would probably work better. First live session, upped it to 14; about 30 minute delay in starting activities, lasted 10 to 15 minutes and was very serviceable. Second live session tried 16 and about 20 minute delay in starting; did 10 minutes in CG, 'til she got tired, then 20 minutes hard doggy to finish. Still effective until the two hour point and I became concerned, but went back to normal shortly thereafter.