PDA

View Full Version : Forta

Ohboy
07-23-18, 11:54
I recently got a free sample of Forta from GNC. After reading the ingredients, I checked their website and called their customer service number. I'm trying to determine if I can use Forta with V. I'm worried about a drop in blood pressure, although the ingredients listed look all natural. Anyone tried this product? Does it live up to the claims? Or is it the same as products available at the gas station. Thanks Ohboy.

Rayzor
07-23-18, 12:29
I recently got a free sample of Forta from GNC. After reading the ingredients, I checked their website and called their customer service number. I'm trying to determine if I can use Forta with V. I'm worried about a drop in blood pressure, although the ingredients listed look all natural. Anyone tried this product? Does it live up to the claims? Or is it the same as products available at the gas station. Thanks Ohboy.Quick search results:

Recalled in Canada for containing Tadalafil. Current lots may or may not contain it.

http://www.healthycanadians.gc.ca/recall-alert-rappel-avis/hc-sc/2016/57002a-eng.php