PDA

View Full Version : Chichi's

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Joe Blows
05-03-19, 03:30
Anyone ever had hints of greek from Jade? Now if Leia would offer that service. 😍.

I have always paid HF + $. 5. Always. Never been asked for more. I maye swing a little more for greek when its offered, but each Megan and Amari won't do it LOL.

Botoman
05-03-19, 05:13
Seems like Boto pay normal AMP.

150+ HF.

Boto.

Let us know please!!Jade normal rates apply. Leia is a exception require higher donation. Maybe because leaving the biz & short time available. But repeats with Jade & Megan at normal rate is all Good.

Boto has spoken.

Botoman
05-03-19, 05:15
Anyone ever had hints of greek from Jade? Now if Leia would offer that service. 😍.No Greek from jade, no BBFS. That's the rules, other than that, dfk, BBBJ is awesome. Nice booty.

Vino1111
05-03-19, 15:53
Jade normal rates apply. Leia is a exception require higher donation. Maybe because leaving the biz & short time available. But repeats with Jade & Megan at normal rate is all Good.

Boto has spoken.Thanks!

Will see Jade sometime soon!

Scrumper
05-03-19, 22:34
Moving back to the island after six years in Kansas and I am so glad I came across Chichi's on here. The women look just my type and great feedback from why'all that have frequented the place. I am sure I will become a regular there! I wish I would have known of Chichi's before when I lived there. Go Deep!

MarshallBoomer
05-03-19, 23:39
Moving back to the island after six years in Kansas and I am so glad I came across Chichi's on here. The women look just my type and great feedback from why'all that have frequented the place. I am sure I will become a regular there! I wish I would have known of Chichi's before when I lived there. Go Deep!You didn't miss it. They started like a year ago.

CoolDude44
05-04-19, 01:18
I read on the Chichi's ad that they are now screening. I want to visit but does anyone have 411 on what they ask? I was a customer of Vivian's at Dream therapy. Will that suffice?

Xavier21
05-04-19, 01:33
Moving back to the island after six years in Kansas and I am so glad I came across Chichi's on here. The women look just my type and great feedback from why'all that have frequented the place. I am sure I will become a regular there! I wish I would have known of Chichi's before when I lived there. Go Deep!They haven't been around that long. Odds are they didn't exist when you last were here. You will likely be surprised how much the Honolulu scene has changed, and not in a good way.

MP504
05-04-19, 03:31
I read on the Chichi's ad that they are now screening. I want to visit but does anyone have 411 on what they ask? I was a customer of Vivian's at Dream therapy. Will that suffice?Mama prefers you call and find out directly from her.

PoiPounder
05-04-19, 05:53
The quote she gave me were 200 half hour and 300 full hour. Opted for the half. Services were great with long BBBJ, DATY and CFS. Beautiful blonde in early 30's. Would rate her 8+ across the board if not for the high price. Maybe got to inquire with Mama Vivian about HF discount on half hour. LOL.Past time she was here the total fee was 300 and she paid the house fee.

Joe Blows
05-08-19, 03:44
Finally got around to seeing Leia tonight after many missed opportunities and glad I did. She's been described in detail on this thread, so no need for the long post. Cute little thing. Standard bbj, rcg, daty, finish in mish. And she does a pretty decent massage too which helped my shoulders and back. I've seen some previous posts, teho I guess, but not sure what those people were talking about that said she was not tight, had a small belly pooch, etc. Maybe they had their reverse beer goggles on or something. Fun personality, good service, hot body, and the thing that really got me, and this may sound wonky, but her skin is the softest smoothest thing ever. Seriously could sit there and feel and slide all over her skin all day long. Whatever she's doing she needs to bottle up and sell as her own cosmetic line because it works. Def worth the trip downtown.

Lknfrpssy
05-08-19, 04:46
Finally got around to seeing Leia tonight after many missed opportunities and glad I did. She's been described in detail on this thread, so no need for the long post. Cute little thing. Standard bbj, rcg, daty, finish in mish. And she does a pretty decent massage too which helped my shoulders and back. I've seen some previous posts, teho I guess, but not sure what those people were talking about that said she was not tight, had a small belly pooch, etc. Maybe they had their reverse beer goggles on or something. Fun personality, good service, hot body, and the thing that really got me, and this may sound wonky, but her skin is the softest smoothest thing ever. Seriously could sit there and feel and slide all over her skin all day long. Whatever she's doing she needs to bottle up and sell as her own cosmetic line because it works. Def worth the trip downtown.Does she DFK?

Joe Blows
05-08-19, 05:09
Does she DFK?Not this visit, but I think after a couple visits and more of a connection was built she'd open up to it. First visit with her so I just went with the flow and didn't really push for anything other than the standard.

RogerDoger808
05-08-19, 12:37
Not much to add new about Amari but she is totally worth seeing. Great personality, more MORE gorgeous than photos and totally loves to please. 10/10/10.

MP504
05-09-19, 03:29
Noticed Megan isn't in the ad anymore. Anyone know if she left?

Nackin12
05-09-19, 21:24
Noticed Megan isn't in the ad anymore. Anyone know if she left?I hope not. About to hit up Vivian and see. I wanted to go eat Megan's ass tonight. LOL.

Nackin12
05-09-19, 21:36
Noticed Megan isn't in the ad anymore. Anyone know if she left?Just confirmed. She left. I wish I would have gotten her number.

TheFrack5
05-10-19, 22:37
Just confirmed. She left. I wish I would have gotten her number.Sucks to hear that she left, but thanks for confirming. Pretty new the the HI scene and didn't have any free time until this weekend so was kinda looking forward to possibly seeing her. Too bad missed who seemed like a good one.

MP504
05-11-19, 02:39
Just confirmed. She left. I wish I would have gotten her number.

She mentioned not knowing how long she was going to stay in Hawaii during our session, but also mentioned she wanted to stay here as long as possible because she loves the islands. Hopefully this is just a break.

Sucks to hear that she left, but thanks for confirming. Pretty new the the HI scene and didn't have any free time until this weekend so was kinda looking forward to possibly seeing her. Too bad missed who seemed like a good one.

She definitely is a good one.

Not gonna lie: current lineup is not as impressive as last weeks, and now three of my four dream team are gone; really blows.

Nackin12
05-11-19, 13:30
She mentioned not knowing how long she was going to stay in Hawaii during our session, but also mentioned she wanted to stay here as long as possible because she loves the islands. Hopefully this is just a break.I hope so. Looks and body wise, she was my favorite. She tasted great too.

CoolDude44
05-14-19, 15:24
Decided to try out Chichs. Called and got through the screening process. I asked who was working and it was Sasha, Amari and someone else. Sasha is drop dead gorgeous. Natural C's.

Started with an awesome table shower. Might have been better than Yuki from golden spa. Got the nuru action going and a lot of slipping and sliding. Got to slide jr. Between her C's and it was awesome. Then she rode me for a bit and we finally washed up and went to the room for the main course.

Her service was covered but OMG she did a lot of work on junior and below before the cover went on. She almost made me blow while she was CBJ. Finally stopped her. We went CG, K9, and MISH until I exploded. Some LFK while pounding. Overall an awesome experience and will be going back for more.

L 9. 5.

S 9. 5.

A 9. 5.

Mr Smiley1234
05-16-19, 01:09
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-slimandsexy-hot-young-chichis-real-fun-14-19139739

I have seen Jazzy a few times at diff. Parlors, she has a good game, Jade is a nice hottie as well.

MP504
05-16-19, 03:21
See Megan listed, but her gifs were deleted; same for Leia and Jade.

Anyone know what's going on with their ads?

CoolDude44
05-16-19, 03:57
See Megan listed, but her gifs were deleted; same for Leia and Jade.

Anyone know what's going on with their ads?Just need to call mama Vivian before you go to see who's working.

CoolDude44
05-16-19, 03:59
Decided to try out Chichs. Called and got through the screening process. I asked who was working and it was Sasha, Amari and someone else. Sasha is drop dead gorgeous. Natural C's.

Started with an awesome table shower. Might have been better than Yuki from golden spa. Got the nuru action going and a lot of slipping and sliding. Got to slide jr. Between her C's and it was awesome. Then she rode me for a bit and we finally washed up and went to the room for the main course.

Her service was covered but OMG she did a lot of work on junior and below before the cover went on. She almost made me blow while she was CBJ. Finally stopped her. We went CG, K9, and MISH until I exploded. Some LFK while pounding. Overall an awesome experience and will be going back for more.

L 9. 5.

S 9. 5.

A 9. 5.Just to let mongers know, Sasha compares to hall of fame Julie from Ginza "hot". I'm going back soon.

Kumuman
05-16-19, 04:45
Just to let mongers know, Sasha compares to hall of fame Julie from Ginza "hot". I'm going back soon.Mahalo for the report. Can you describe her looks. Her pics are faded. Is she Korean, White, latino? What about height, weight, age?

Botoman
05-16-19, 08:33
Is Sasha white, local, oriental, Hispanic, etc? Boto like the haoles.

L 9. 5.

S 9. 5.

A 9. 5.

HiPickle
05-16-19, 14:58
Not a peep about the lone Asian girl?? WTF, let's hear it, someone had to partake. She's the only one I'm interested in. For us Asian lovers. 😉.

Kumuman
05-16-19, 15:13
Not a peep about the lone Asian girl?? WTF, let's hear it, someone had to partake. She's the only one I'm interested in. For us Asian lovers. 😉.Have you tried calling for an appointment cause each time I do I get she is "off today".

Nackin12
05-16-19, 23:43

L 9. 5.

S 9. 5.

A 9. 5.What was the damage for Jade? I see on the site it says she is fluent in Greek. Did you go for it? Wonder how much more that is.

CoolDude44
05-17-19, 01:11
Mahalo for the report. Can you describe her looks. Her pics are faded. Is she Korean, White, latino? What about height, weight, age?Sasha is Asian. About 5' 1". 100 pounds with natural Cs. Her curves are perfect and in the right places and her face is really pretty and she gives great service. She was awesome. I didn't ask for Greek because I only had $$$ on me. Maybe next visit. I hope she stays.

MP504
05-17-19, 01:54
Just need to call mama Vivian before you go to see who's working.Some people said mama Viv stated Megan no longer working, but she popped up in the last few ads, which is what is causing the confusion.

Hopefully she's back to I can go treat her to another mustachio ride.

LoverBoy18
05-17-19, 04:21
Sasha is Asian. About 5' 1". 100 pounds with natural Cs. Her curves are perfect and in the right places and her face is really pretty and she gives great service. She was awesome. I didn't ask for Greek because I only had $$$ on me. Maybe next visit. I hope she stays.Is she Asian American or traditional Asian?

Kumuman
05-17-19, 04:47
Sasha is Asian. About 5' 1". 100 pounds with natural Cs. Her curves are perfect and in the right places and her face is really pretty and she gives great service. She was awesome. I didn't ask for Greek because I only had $$$ on me. Maybe next visit. I hope she stays.Mahalo. No age description but for 3 bills??

Botoman
05-17-19, 07:47
Some people said mama Viv stated Megan no longer working, but she popped up in the last few ads, which is what is causing the confusion.

Hopefully she's back to I can go treat her to another mustachio ride.With no Megan, Boto tried Jade & Jazzy the other haole white snow bunnies. Jade is GFE dfk all the way. Jazzy is semi GFE no dfk no BBBJ (I know you probably thinking non GFE) but session was great with both. Jade was hot intense just like Megan, but the only drawback is her donation is $$. 5 plus. 5 HF. Jazzy is normal AMP rates but about as much GFE. She said it gets better when she gets to know you.

Boto.

AtoApoka
05-17-19, 16:16
With no Megan, Boto tried Jade & Jazzy the other haole white snow bunnies. Jade is GFE dfk all the way. Jazzy is semi GFE no dfk no BBBJ (I know you probably thinking non GFE) but session was great with both. Jade was hot intense just like Megan, but the only drawback is her donation is $$. 5 plus. 5 HF. Jazzy is normal AMP rates but about as much GFE. She said it gets better when she gets to know you.

Boto.Is Leia still there?

CoolDude44
05-18-19, 00:58
Mahalo. No age description but for 3 bills??She's in her mid to late 20's. Asian American from NY.

Kumuman
05-18-19, 03:09
She's in her mid to late 20's. Asian American from NY.Mahalo. Good to know. I'll try for standard 200 total.

MP504
05-18-19, 05:28
With no Megan, Boto tried Jade & Jazzy the other haole white snow bunnies. Jade is GFE dfk all the way. Jazzy is semi GFE no dfk no BBBJ (I know you probably thinking non GFE) but session was great with both. Jade was hot intense just like Megan, but the only drawback is her donation is $$. 5 plus. 5 HF. Jazzy is normal AMP rates but about as much GFE. She said it gets better when she gets to know you.

Boto.Thanks boto.

Jade and Leia are still on my dream list, but still torn with who to see.

KidFarian
05-19-19, 14:25
Thanks boto.

Jade and Leia are still on my dream list, but still torn with who to see.From my experience; You can't go wrong with Leia, she's a absolute winna. Although, Jade is definitely on my radar as well.

ZeroCool1966
05-19-19, 20:17
So is Jade Greek friendly for us smaller guys?

MP504
05-20-19, 22:41
From my experience; You can't go wrong with Leia, she's a absolute winna. Although, Jade is definitely on my radar as well.When I first got into the hobby I wanted Leia to pop my cherry, but she was impossible to get in touch with due to popularity. Good thing I didn't, because that would have been the fastest paycheck ever. Now that I have now experience and endurance, I think it may be time.

Hard808
05-28-19, 14:49
Pics of Michelle looks like a head turner at the mall. Anyone sample yet?

ZeroCool1966
05-28-19, 21:35
Anyone ever had hints of greek from Jade? Now if Leia would offer that service. 😍.If Leai offered that I would marry her.

Little Dickie
05-29-19, 01:39
If Leai offered that I would marry her.Leia has offered Greek in the past.

LeiaBaby
05-29-19, 19:33
Yeah I have, and since literally everyone wanted in on that action I ended up having to go to the hospital lmao! I don't think I'd offer it again unfortunately. If I did it would be really limited as in who get to and boto size and time, etc. Which kinda makes for a not fun sesh. Sorry, I get one body and I don't want to have to have tubes before the age 40!

Leia has offered Greek in the past..

Insatiable808
05-30-19, 16:29
Pics of Michelle looks like a head turner at the mall. Anyone sample yet?Miss Michelle looks like Joy of Mayflower / Ginza / Sanho / Indie.

Michelle looks like smaller boobs, tho.

Be Safe,

Insatiable808.

Mr Smiley1234
06-01-19, 15:42
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/caution-slippery-when-wet-waikiki-area-17298395

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/amberlane

I saw Amber last night after calling the mom to set up a time. Just like when I visited her in December she brings her A-game to the room. Everything played safe. She is not a spinner, but if you like thick-juicy woman than she is the one.

Have fun Men.

Mr Smiley1234
06-02-19, 15:43
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-slimandsexy-hot-young-chichis-real-fun-21323655

I saw her late last night. She is a friend of Amber. She is a young 21 year old from the east coast. Again if you are a ass man than book your date with her now before she leaves.

Everything was played safe.

Have fun.

RoadRally2
06-02-19, 16:04
How much are the sessions here? How much is an hour with Leia?

Some guys say $$ like standard Or is it 3 $.

PatsGuy808
06-03-19, 17:56
Can't agree more with Mr. Smiley. Amber is great. Thick Latina. Service is covered. $$+hf. Enjoy.

ResInBk
06-03-19, 18:52
How much are the sessions here? How much is an hour with Leia?

Some guys say $$ like standard Or is it 3 $.$$ for half hour.

$$$ for the full hour.

MP504
06-03-19, 21:12
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-slimandsexy-hot-young-chichis-real-fun-21323655

I saw her late last night. She is a friend of Amber. She is a young 21 year old from the east coast. Again if you are a ass man than book your date with her now before she leaves.

Everything was played safe.

Have fun.Standard rate or Amari / Leia rate?

Insatiable808
06-04-19, 01:19
Standard rate or Amari / Leia rate?50 + 200.

Very Early 20's, Colombian American Hottie! Pretty face, about 5'4" slim thick with a young, shapely ass to adore.

She only here until the weekend. Be nice, she's a young girl.

Be safe,

Insatiable808.

LuvToMeet
06-04-19, 14:13
Standard rate or Amari / Leia rate?What is the Amari rate? I thought she was standard. Thanks.

Nackin12
06-04-19, 14:18
What is the Amari rate? I thought she was standard. Thanks.I payed standard with Amari. I think she is gone now. Saw something saying her last day was the 2nd.

Makana9
06-04-19, 22:31
Was getting some breakfast at E&G with some friends and saw a few of the ladies in their modelish fashion eating and having a good ole time. Man, they looked HOT as ever, and speaking Spanish?! GRRrrrr!! Beautiful, reminds me of being in Miami or Cancun, damn they looked ONO!

JimBoyden
06-04-19, 22:47
Is the Amber that is there now the same as the one that was there a few months ago?

MP504
06-04-19, 23:23
What is the Amari rate? I thought she was standard. Thanks.Amari listed her ad at 300+hf.

ZeroCool1966
06-05-19, 00:04
Any info on Brittany yet?

Nackin12
06-05-19, 00:41
Amari listed her ad at 300+hf.Yeah, I never looked at the ad, I would just text Viv and see if she was there.

PatsGuy808
06-11-19, 11:26
Finally got to visit the Colombian Victoria. Gorgeous girl I admit. She stands about 5'5" with a nice body. We started off in the shower with getting to know each other a bit where she also cleaned me up. Then it was to the room. CBJ. Cfs. Started off in miss then is was to a flat ds which the view from behind instantly got me. Couldn't help that what sounded like reggaeton was playing from outside and she swayed those hips in sync with the music. $$+hf. Going to visit her again in the nearby future. She might be my next best treat at Chichis with Jade gone.

LuvMommysAss
06-12-19, 22:23
Absolute waste of time. Yes, she is hot piece of Columbian at ss, but who gives a shit when they have all the rules. Don't touch here, don't touch there. Don't kiss. Oh and by the way I don't do BJ's at all, not even CBJ. GTFO! Supposedly leaving tomorrow. Good! As always, YMMV.

Syntheri
06-14-19, 20:16
Finally got to see Amber yesterday. She's Cuban Mexican whiter skinned than in her pics, and HOLY CRAP her body is to die for. If I didn't know any better I'd say watching her undress was the best part. Everything you'd want in a girl that's thick in the right places. CBJ, CFS. Not sure if she does DATY. She doesn't do kissing but allows her body from neck down to be kissed. Had her ride in cg, little bit of k9, mish, another round of CBJ (she almost finished me this time), and finished in cg grinding. All in all, she might not be GFE, but her body more than makes up for it. Damage was $$$ hr + hf.

SuckAGreek
06-17-19, 00:28
Just saw this spicy hot Latina. Mama Viv looking hot as ever. Got in and had to wait a bit since Amber just got back from enjoying our lovely HI beaches. Tried a table shower, it was meh, uneventful, but that wasn't what I was going in for. She has a stunning full hourglass figure, and what a sight it was in DS. Good suction it was CBJ. Flipped her over for mish and enjoyed those sizable manmade DD, firm and responsive.

She's an easy talker, witty nice bubbly attitude. Here's a nice kicker, a hint lesbi, so if there are any convincing or charming brothers out there, she is into full figured women, so a big booty 3 is some attainable fantasy I think. Hopefully she stays a bit longer.

Fully covered $$+hf on the hr.

MP504
06-19-19, 07:54
Anyone know if Leia allows DATY?

Joe Blows
06-19-19, 10:20
Anyone know if Leia allows DATY?Last time I saw her about a month ago, she let me have a go for a few minutes.

Mr Smiley1234
06-19-19, 13:44
Last night about 1 in morning I had another good time with Amber. If you are the fence I'm not sure why. The girl as a killer ass on her.

Read all the review below if you need more info about here and what she does & doesn't do.

Have fun.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/caution-slippery-when-wet-waikiki-area-17298395

Mr Smiley1234
06-20-19, 03:35
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/KylieJames

Saw Kylie James post here in Hawaii and sent her a quick tex and got a fast reply. She told me she would be starting in a few days at a local parlor that I already knew about. Tonight at the spa she comes in looking good and chipper. After a few minutes of small talk the fun started. A nice CBJ than a few positions until I got my full. She never mentioned the clock or my time. I think she is a keeper. 😎.

PoiPounder
06-21-19, 03:46
Anyone know if Leia allows DATY?Yes, she does. I like a great 69. When she starts warming up, you will know it. Her sweet juices keep flowing in your mouth. Just be warned about her 69. It's easy to bust a nut real fast. She's my ATF for many things and one is that.

MP504
06-21-19, 23:01
Yes, she does. I like a great 69. When she starts warming up, you will know it. Her sweet juices keep flowing in your mouth. Just be warned about her 69. It's easy to bust a nut real fast. She's my ATF for many things and one is that.Great news.

Not into 69 though; just straight up DATY. Plus no woman (let alone provider) has ever finished me with their BJ skills, so it would be a losing battle for her haha.

Doboku
06-22-19, 06:35
Anyone know if Leia allows DATY?And FIV. She got all A's across the board for me. Too bad no BBFS.

KeyLolo4499
06-23-19, 02:36
So true LOL would tip so much extra for BBFSCIP with Leia LOL.

TheFrack5
06-25-19, 01:37
Only FYI, Chichi's new post says they got someone new in named Sayuri. Pics show off a nice looking fair skinned (guessing) asian? Has an Amari like build, but not sure on height though. Also, "Selective GFE" is written on her pics, so YMMV. Do her pics look familiar to anyone?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-babes-appointment-chichi-s-22677655

El Samurai
06-25-19, 02:42
Only FYI, Chichi's new post says they got someone new in named Sayuri. Pics show off a nice looking fair skinned (guessing) asian? Has an Amari like build, but not sure on height though. Also, "Selective GFE" is written on her pics, so YMMV. Do her pics look familiar to anyone?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-babes-appointment-chichi-s-22677655Called at 845 Monday night sayuri is all booked for the night.

GilfHunter
06-25-19, 03:24

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-babes-appointment-chichi-s-22677655Idk but the one pic of her in the white tutu looks like Yuri / Yuki from golden spa.

CoolDude44
06-25-19, 04:09
Went to see Kiki today. She's a nice looking woman and very fun to hang with. Had great conversation and enjoyed her service. She s really pretty and fun to be with. She is pretty tall being about 5' 9" but I had a good time. If you. Want intimate details, send me a PM.

Kevein
06-25-19, 19:53
Anyone have any experience with Miss Song?

https://cityxguide.photos/ads/freak-nasty-fetish-asian-dom-miss-song-22671407

Jt808
06-25-19, 21:47
Just got done with amber. If you like thick girls she is the 1. However, she is pricey. Immediately when she came in she told me $$ for just a massage $$$ for full service!. Well I put down the $$$ because of course I wanted the full service. It went from gropping, to CBJ, to cowgirl, ds,mish, finish at ds. Everything covered no GFE, daty or kissing. If you want more leia is way better.

AtoApoka
06-26-19, 14:34
Just got done with amber. If you like thick girls she is the 1. However, she is pricey. Immediately when she came in she told me $$ for just a massage $$$ for full service!. Well I put down the $$$ because of course I wanted the full service. It went from gropping, to CBJ, to cowgirl, ds,mish, finish at ds. Everything covered no GFE, daty or kissing. If you want more leia is way better.Agreed. Leia at least you get better GFE and DATY.

Syntheri
06-27-19, 00:42
Just got done with amber. If you like thick girls she is the 1. However, she is pricey. Immediately when she came in she told me $$ for just a massage $$$ for full service!. Well I put down the $$$ because of course I wanted the full service. It went from gropping, to CBJ, to cowgirl, ds,mish, finish at ds. Everything covered no GFE, daty or kissing. If you want more leia is way better.Looks like she ripped you off. When I was with her, she told me $$ was for hhr and $$$ was for the full hr. Never mentioned massage only haha. Chichis doesn't advertise as a spa anyways.

AznWellInDoubt
06-27-19, 19:23
Where is this place located.

Little Dickie
06-27-19, 20:05
Where is this place located.You need to make an appointment and pass screening. Then they will tell you where to go.

Ocbda
06-27-19, 20:09
Where is this place located.WTH Lam the raids going on why would it benefit anyone to drop the location on a open forum? If your curious just call in get screened and find out. We need to help keep these placing going before they all disappear under the tyranny of the fun police.

Joe Blows
06-27-19, 23:57
WTH Lam the raids going on why would it benefit anyone to drop the location on a open forum? If your curious just call in get screened and find out. We need to help keep these placing going before they all disappear under the tyranny of the fun police.First rule of Fight Club. Don't talk about Fight Club.

Idusixtyning
06-28-19, 00:16
Looks like she ripped you off. When I was with her, she told me $$ was for hhr and $$$ was for the full hr. Never mentioned massage only haha. Chichis doesn't advertise as a spa anyways.Maybe it's a sign of things to come. With all the busts happening and closure of AMPs, then the providers and owners still left operating could start increasing their rates to justify the risks they are taking. So that leaves only two choices for a mongerer, quit going to AMPs or pay the price.

ClitPurser
06-29-19, 07:48
Maybe it's a sign of things to come. With all the busts happening and closure of AMPs, then the providers and owners still left operating could start increasing their rates to justify the risks they are taking. So that leaves only two choices for a mongerer, quit going to AMPs or pay the price.So what? It's about the market more than anything else.

And I doubt this one gets that desperate.

StickyWeed
06-29-19, 16:03
Anyone have any experience with Miss Song?

https://cityxguide.photos/ads/freak-nasty-fetish-asian-dom-miss-song-22671407I also was curious if anyone sampled her yet. I never done DOM before but when I saw the ad I'm curious. I'll definitely post a report if I do go. PM's are appreciated!

MegaRat
06-29-19, 19:04
You need to make an appointment and pass screening. Then they will tell you where to go.Who do you call? Who to contact?

BW5252
06-29-19, 21:17
I also was curious if anyone sampled her yet. I never done DOM before but when I saw the ad I'm curious. I'll definitely post a report if I do go. PM's are appreciated!Any info. OM is ok too.

By the look this is a must do for me!

TheFrack5
06-30-19, 09:50
Who do you call? Who to contact?MR, check out one of the CxG links recently posted in the past week. (The one before your post is for a DOM, but same number).

Johnny14
06-30-19, 21:02
I also was curious if anyone sampled her yet. I never done DOM before but when I saw the ad I'm curious. I'll definitely post a report if I do go. PM's are appreciated!Looks pretty good, but she tries to put the hand cuffs on me, forget it. But is doesn't mind getting bond to the bedposts and drilled doggies style for 45-50 minutes non-stop action, then I'll go for it. However need to book a legit Thai massage to take out all the kinks in the back area from all that pelvic thrusting.

HotMuse69
07-07-19, 20:34
Absolute waste of time. Yes, she is hot piece of Columbian at ss, but who gives a shit when they have all the rules. Don't touch here, don't touch there. Don't kiss. Oh and by the way I don't do BJ's at all, not even CBJ. GTFO! Supposedly leaving tomorrow. Good! As always, YMMV.A little late but I thought I saw an ad that she came back to visit. I second that she is totally forgettable & not worth it. OK face with a nice ass. She has the kind of figure that's basically nice only because she's young, and you kind of have this feeling that in a few years they'll really balloon up unless she starts putting in the effort to keep in shape.

Anyways, OK light convo. Service was all business. Nothing bad, but didn't coax me up at all, was just eh. I had to focus on looking at that ass to finish.

Leia is way better.

Lknfrpssy
07-08-19, 03:14
Spanish / Italian beauty, gorgeous bronze tan, slim but round booty. Kitty tasted fresh, BBBJ, any position CFS. My new fave! Greek goddess next.

MP504
07-10-19, 07:47
Anyone visit yet? Wondering is she's another Latina; damn place going to make me bike soon with all the spicy senoritas they bringing in LOL.

RatLungWormJsm
07-11-19, 15:57
Saw Jenna at Chichi's on Kalakaua. A good mamasan / provider.

I realize Dallas and Jenna are at the same age. Not Dallas good but good enough. Jenna prolly sees one or two guys a day and all the AMPs are closing down. Chichi's seems one of the surviving massage parlors but not thriving. I just need some cumdumps. Why not help the slow ones.

AtoApoka
07-12-19, 12:36
Saw Jenna at Chichi's on Kalakaua. A good mamasan / provider.

I realize Dallas and Jenna are at the same age. Not Dallas good but good enough. Jenna prolly sees one or two guys a day and all the AMPs are closing down. Chichi's seems one of the surviving massage parlors but not thriving. I just need some cumdumps. Why not help the slow ones.Kalakaua? Don't you mean Young St?

Syntheri
07-14-19, 05:18
Recently saw Sayuri. First off, when I walked in I was greeted by the manager / girl who picks up the phone and collects hf, and holy shit. She was barefooted and wearing a white dress, I was close to asking if she also provided haha.

Anyways, Sayuri is a spinner with a slim body and soft skin. C cups, nice average behind, Bush. Started with some ball play, worked her way to CBJ. Had her ride in cg, did mish, dog, back to cg then finished in reverse cg. She has a lot of energy. Didn't seem strict besides the usual non GFE. No kissing or DATY but she allowed lots of body kissing.

Her English isn't the best but the small talk was OK. Damage was $$ for hh plus .6 hf. She gave me a nice massage after we finished, def not a rusher. Recommend for the Asian spinner lovers. Might repeat.

HiPickle
07-14-19, 19:28
Recently saw Sayuri. First off, when I walked in I was greeted by the manager / girl who picks up the phone and collects hf, and holy shit. She was barefooted and wearing a white dress, I was close to asking if she also provided haha.

Anyways, Sayuri is a spinner with a slim body and soft skin. C cups, nice average behind, Bush. Started with some ball play, worked her way to CBJ. Had her ride in cg, did mish, dog, back to cg then finished in reverse cg. She has a lot of energy. Didn't seem strict besides the usual non GFE. No kissing or DATY but she allowed lots of body kissing.

Her English isn't the best but the small talk was OK. Damage was $$ for hh plus .6 hf. She gave me a nice massage after we finished, def not a rusher. Recommend for the Asian spinner lovers. Might repeat.$$. 6 for hh of zero GFE?🤣 Fuuuuk that.

ReallyOldGuy
07-14-19, 23:53
$$. 6 for hh of zero GFE?🤣 Fuuuuk that.I agree hipickle. Too much for too little. What makes chichi's so special?

Syntheri
07-15-19, 14:58
$$. 6 for hh of zero GFE?& Fuuuuk that.Well she's not much of a looker in the face anyways so I didn't mind a non GFE. Asian girls drive me nuts regardless.

My bad. Meant to say. 4 hf because of military discount. It's normally. 5.

CfoHeater
07-16-19, 04:24
Anybody went sample Estella yet? Trying to weigh in my option to either try her out or go for round 2 with Leiah.

HiPickle
07-16-19, 12:31
Cause Asian women are cheap, docile ones. Less respect.

Guys who praise curvy 150 lbs white girls' fat belly get so picky when they judge Asians.

Asian need to do much more cause they are 2nd graded people in america.Really don't know where you're going with such a grand misconception, but I certainly recognize the English as a second language. I grade Asian women as numbah one! 😏.

Cyanide585
07-16-19, 20:06
Can someone please PM what I should expect when going through their screening process. Thanks.

Jt808
07-16-19, 22:10

Guys who praise curvy 150 lbs white girls' fat belly get so picky when they judge Asians.

Asian need to do much more cause they are 2nd graded people in america.Everyone get different taste brah!

MP504
07-18-19, 02:01
Can someone please PM what I should expect when going through their screening process. Thanks.Call and find out.

Lknfrpssy
07-18-19, 02:55
Can someone please PM what I should expect when going through their screening process. Thanks.Text your I'd, or give them the name and number of a provider they know, so they can confirm you're not LE. Or, as the rumor goes, show up and let them have their way with you with a dildo to prove you're not a cop.

I chose to have them call a gal they know.

LoverBoy18
07-18-19, 04:53
Text your I'd, or give them the name and number of a provider they know, so they can confirm you're not LE. Or, as the rumor goes, show up and let them have their way with you with a dildo to prove you're not a cop.

I chose to have them call a gal they know.Dildo! You must be kidding.

Giangmari
07-21-19, 17:18
Is Yuhi still around? Haven't seen her ads on cityxguide lately. Maybe she no longer needs to advertise.

Mr Smiley1234
07-29-19, 03:07
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/babes-appointment-chichi-s-22677655

I saw her the first time she was here. I plan on making another visit with this hottie.

She is fun.

NightWing24
07-29-19, 23:29
How tall would you gents estimate she is?

RogerDoger808
07-30-19, 02:41
How tall would you gents estimate she is?I'd say 5'5" or so. But hard to say when she wears heals and is butt naked. Not looking at her height when she's on her knees LOL.

LoverBoy18
07-30-19, 03:29
I'd say 5'5" or so. But hard to say when she wears heals and is butt naked. Not looking at her height when she's on her knees LOL.Nah. You're trippin bruh. She's taller than that. She must be 5'9" or 5'10".

Surf808HI
07-30-19, 04:13
How tall would you gents estimate she is?Around 5'-7" or 5'-8" without heel. Not as tall as Megan who was there a few months ago.

Bazinga808
07-30-19, 17:13
I've never been to Chichi's but from what I've read they probably have adapted and made changes and screen deep to protect themselves. Time will tell if this is successful or not.

Maunakea808
07-31-19, 21:44

I saw her the first time she was here. I plan on making another visit with this hottie.

She is fun.Looks like she's got a plug in. Do you know if she does Greek?

Botoman
08-01-19, 06:04
Nah. You're trippin bruh. She's taller than that. She must be 5'9" or 5'10".Brah, brah, brah, brah, brah. Bearfoot Amari more like 5'5" or 5'7".

LoverBoy18
08-01-19, 17:21
Brah, brah, brah, brah, brah. Bearfoot Amari more like 5'5" or 5'7".Barefoot *.

Jake4999
08-04-19, 14:06

She is fun.Her services? GFE? Donation?

The Gemini
08-13-19, 23:04
So I decided to give this place another chance after some miscommunication that led me to be stood up for an appointment. Did my easy verification thing and was set up for today. Got there and waited just a few minutes before being let in. Amari was very sweet and super apologetic. I'm like Wow! Her picture doesn't do her any justice. Brought to the room and in walks Valencia. She is a looker with golden brown skin and silky long black hair. Natural CZ and thick in all the right places.

Very sultry air about her. Great conversationalist and very sweet. She is a young debutaunt in her early 20's and really os able to please. Had some LFK but no CBJ. I mean wears braces. Can't fault her that! Doesn't like DATY! I have to respect that too. CFS was like making love to your horny girlfriend. She got extremely wet to the tune of mixing mac'and cheese in bowl. She has changed my views on this place. I would love to see her again!

AVeryGoodnight
08-14-19, 03:50
So I decided to give this place another chance after some miscommunication that led me to be stood up for an appointment. Did my easy verification thing and was set up for today. Got there and waited just a few minutes before being let in. Amari was very sweet and super apologetic. I'm like Wow! Her picture doesn't do her any justice. Brought to the room and in walks Valencia. She is a looker with golden brown skin and silky long black hair. Natural CZ and thick in all the right places.

Very sultry air about her. Great conversationalist and very sweet. She is a young debutaunt in her early 20's and really os able to please. Had some LFK but no CBJ. I mean wears braces. Can't fault her that! Doesn't like DATY! I have to respect that too. CFS was like making love to your horny girlfriend. She got extremely wet to the tune of mixing mac'and cheese in bowl. She has changed my views on this place. I would love to see her again!Golden brown like latina or more like a black girl? Also how tall would you say she is?

The Gemini
08-14-19, 16:02
Golden brown like Latina or more like a black girl? Also how tall would you say she is?Sorry I left that out! She is Latina and so a nice cinnamon color with slightly red hues. I would say she is approximately 5'3 to 5'4. She is a really good one. Have a great time brother.

InThe808
08-15-19, 14:13
Well guys she was mad but told me she's leaving to China today too many bad reviews so she can not work anymore. That's what she called me and told me last night now if you believe it or not is up to you but she no longer is on the 13 floor unless it's 1310 but her main spot now is on 11 and I've seen a few more names she's going by now but the unit always will stay the same 1102.

HotMuse69
08-15-19, 15:02
Sorry I left that out! She is Latina and so a nice cinnamon color with slightly red hues. I would say she is approximately 5'3 to 5'4. She is a really good one. Have a great time brother.Good to hear she's coming around. I saw her on her last trip here and service was nothing to write home about & no connection at all. Still sounds like she has a lot of rules, but hopefully her attitude is warming up.

Jack0
08-15-19, 23:37
Still week in the knees from my time with Amber. Thick like a Bowl Of Oatmeal And The Face Of a model. Knows how to Take Care and Satisfy Like a Pro. Can't Get Over That Ass, Everything covered but worth every Penny, Can't wait For Another Session, Just Thinking about that bouncing as has me excited, Don't miss out Fellahs.

The Gemini
08-26-19, 01:45
I'm really curious about this girl. Heard she goes to college. Please if anyone has any feedback on this one please let me know. It would greatly be appreciated!

IlIl3
08-30-19, 14:03
She worked at Chichi's and then was scheduling privately. Anybody have her current number for scheduling?

TheFrack5
09-04-19, 06:07
Recently had a dream about Cuban Amber as well, and just want to say "I like big butts and I can not lie!" She's really pretty too with a banging thick 5' 5" body. Screening wasn't too bad since giving them a reference to verify me so didn't have to send a selfie or I'd pic or whatever. She's easy to talk to, though reminder she's non GFE (all covered, safe play) so know what you're getting into, and as always, YMMV.

Like said before, ridiculous ASSets with nicely done, soft DD MMs that she didn't seem to mind getting lightly sucked on. Seriously thought they were real until had some time to play with them LOL. Her CBJ had some nice suction too while looking up every now and then to get you hot and bothered. Mish and her riding both great to admire body. Donation was asked upfront, matching up with what others reported before, hf+ $$hhr, $$$hr. A bit on the higher end for services rendered, but if you're ass man though and don't mind the rules or donation. Run!, don't walk to see this gem.

The Gemini
09-18-19, 21:48
Does anyone out there have any reports on Estella at all? Please let me know something about her! Please Dm or Pm me for ant details. Thanks!

Capt Americum
10-25-19, 04:45
Is chi chis still open for business?

Drake678
12-01-19, 19:36
Is chi chis still open for business?Of corse! Black Friday deals on now!

JackMayhoff
12-01-19, 20:45
Of corse! Black Friday deals on now!Haven't seen an ad for a while, where are they advertising? And are they still set up as a home for independent escorts or do they have house girls? I went a few times and found the service to be very inconsistent because the mama does not enforce any service standards and runs the place more like a love hotel than an mp, so you have to negotiate directly with each escort.

Drake678
12-02-19, 05:02
Haven't seen an ad for a while, where are they advertising? And are they still set up as a home for independent escorts or do they have house girls? I went a few times and found the service to be very inconsistent because the mama does not enforce any service standards and runs the place more like a love hotel than an mp, so you have to negotiate directly with each escort.Who is the mama now? What is love hotel? Is that like the ones in Japan?

Miri Kitani
12-18-19, 01:00
Does anyone know if Chichi's still in business?

Drake678
12-19-19, 04:12
Does anyone know if Chichi's still in business?They are open! Just on the down low! Have you ever herd of them being raided? Never! Have you ever herd of them being pressured by the prosecutors office or police to landlord to close? Never! All the other massage places get raided but not Chichis.

SnatchThat
12-19-19, 04:53
They are open! Just on the down low! Have you ever herd of them being raided? Never! Have you ever herd of them being pressured by the prosecutors office or police to landlord to close? Never! All the other massage places get raided but not Chichis.I swing by no lights on ever. Dead as dead can be. Never get any daytime appointments, open you say, well I am not going to jump through hoops just for nothing.

TheFrack5
12-19-19, 07:36
They are open! Just on the down low! Have you ever herd of them being raided? Never! Have you ever herd of them being pressured by the prosecutors office or police to landlord to close? Never! All the other massage places get raided but not Chichis.Do you happen to know who is still there? They used to post regularly over on CxG, but haven't seen anything since the Veterans day holiday. That's when the providers themselves also stopped posting their own ads like Amari, Kiki, and Leia. PMs good too if you want, thanks.

AlabamaSnake
12-19-19, 08:19
Do you happen to know who is still there? They used to post regularly over on CxG, but haven't seen anything since the Veterans day holiday. That's when the providers themselves also stopped posting their own ads like Amari, Kiki, and Leia. PMs good too if you want, thanks.Now she in south Florida.

Honolulu37
01-22-20, 10:30
This place went out of business.

HornyBoy13
01-22-20, 14:10
This place went out of business.Maybe Vivian will start providing again.

MegaRat
01-24-20, 02:27
This place went out of business.This place was damn expensive. Expected tip almost twice that of normal rates.

Honolulu1
01-24-20, 22:23
Now she in south Florida.All the girls want to go to Miami for big bucks during Super Bowl week. Hono1.

Xyz808
01-25-20, 12:15
This place was damn expensive. Expected tip almost twice that of normal rates.Not all of them. I did see korean Yuhi there a few times and she was standard rates.

FCH300
01-26-20, 04:37
Not all of them. I did see korean Yuhi there a few times and she was standard rates.Yuhi is a real gem. I'd love to see her again. Saw her once at Asia Spa and once at Arcadia. Would love to find her again. Anyone got contact info??

HITraveler
01-27-20, 04:54
This place was damn expensive. Expected tip almost twice that of normal rates.True. Girls at Chichi's call price what they want to get. Free market. If they are confident to have enough customers with higher price, let them do it! I sometimes feel frustrated when I give the same amount of money to two totally different services. However, Chichi's girls were not that great to ask extra $$ except one or two.

Little Dickie
01-29-20, 13:29
This place was damn expensive. Expected tip almost twice that of normal ratesI never paid more than standard Hawaii AMP rates at ChiChis.

Honolulu37
01-29-20, 15:31
[QUOTE=LittleDickie;4638883]I never paid more than standard Hawaii AMP rates at ChiChis[/QUOTEhttps://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Margaux_Euro

You didn't see her or her girlfriend (who's actually really good). Both were providing FBSM for $150/ hr at Chichis, definitely higher than normal rates. Sometimes better to be lucky.

DeepState
02-19-20, 21:34
I really miss both Giselle and Margaux! I know many people complained about the premium prices but for me their beauty made it worthwhile.

Meanwhile, Mimosa has taken their place. She is absolutely gorgeous but also expensive. 200 roses for topless HE massage. Really strong hands. Athletic body. Awesome Colombian accent. I will see her again. I hope she gets enough business to stick around a while.

Drake678
02-24-20, 07:04
I really miss both Giselle and Margaux! I know many people complained about the premium prices but for me their beauty made it worthwhile.

Meanwhile, Mimosa has taken their place. She is absolutely gorgeous but also expensive. 200 roses for topless HE massage. Really strong hands. Athletic body. Awesome Colombian accent. I will see her again. I hope she gets enough business to stick around a while.Giselle and Margaux works at Chi Chi now?

DeepState
02-24-20, 17:02
Giselle and Margaux works at Chi Chi now?No. Giselle works in NYC. Don't know about Margaux. Unfortunately, I don't think they will return to Hawaii. But I will keep my eyes open.

TheeClarkKent
02-27-20, 12:43
Is this place still open and at the same location. I know the lobby was under heavy construction. Post or DM me.

Honolulu37
04-03-20, 03:28
They were at the are&C tours building near cc.

DivineComedy
04-03-20, 19:50

Asian need to do much more cause they are 2nd graded people in america.We clearly see how the FIRST grade hispanic / white rolls in times of pandemic. How superior.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/untraveled-ei-g-38937754

JasOfOahu
04-04-20, 16:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

CoolDude44
11-04-20, 20:03
They were at the are&C tours building near cc.Does anyone know if Vivian is still providing as an Indy?

LesterZone808
11-07-20, 00:04
Does anyone know if Vivian is still providing as an Indy?Are you talking about white girl Vivian or another asian mt?

HITraveler
11-13-20, 16:22
Are you talking about white girl Vivian or another asian mt?This is Chichi's thread. Of course it is white Vivian. However, she stopped working now.