PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Arrangement, AKA Life in the Sugar World

Jeepster1
07-19-18, 00:21
Just a heads-up: if things get too dry in town, you might want to look into joining SeekingArrangement (seeking.com).

I had to reduce my search map radius for Nashville SA ladies, because so many Clarksville results kept popping up.

Plenty of scams, flakes, and GPS, I imagine; but somebody in town must be real and fun.

You can join for free to see if the local talent interests you. Unfortunately, to contact them you need to be a paid member, at a steep $90 per month.

Use prepaid debit cards to join under an assumed name; details in the Nashville SA forum:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?13330-Seeking-Arrangement-(SA)&p=3854589&viewfull=1#post3854589

Happy Hunting!

-Jeepster1.

Mac Jayii
07-20-18, 22:09
I have been thinking about trying this, but didn't think there would be any local talent in Clarksville.

Just a heads-up: if things get too dry in town, you might want to look into joining SeekingArrangement (seeking.com).

I had to reduce my search map radius for Nashville SA ladies, because so many Clarksville results kept popping up.

Plenty of scams, flakes, and GPS, I imagine; but somebody in town must be real and fun.

You can join for free to see if the local talent interests you. Unfortunately, to contact them you need to be a paid member, at a steep $90 per month.

Use prepaid debit cards to join under an assumed name; details in the Nashville SA forum:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?13330-Seeking-Arrangement-(SA)&p=3854589&viewfull=1#post3854589

Happy Hunting!

-Jeepster1..

Jeepster1
07-30-18, 10:18
I have been thinking about trying this, but didn't think there would be any local talent in Clarksville.

.I think you might be surprised at quantity of choices, and the quality. It's worth signing up for the free account to check it out. They suggest adding a profile photo, but mine is obscured so you can't tell much and that was OK with the site.

They also ask for income range, etc. The income I listed was pretty low, but the net worth I wrote was fairly high. That seemed to be enough to attract the lovelies.

Most ladies seem open to occasional or one-time meetings. I explain (truthfully) that my schedule doesn't make a regular monthly donation worthwhile.

If you talk nice to them, they tend to get comfortable and you just might score a 9 on a 5 budget.

Try to get their off-site contact info once you've messaged a few times. Quite a few disappear from the site after a week or two. Plus, you won't have to pay the Premium subscription forever.

-Jeepster1.

Mac Jayii
07-30-18, 15:15
Thanks for the tips.

I think you might be surprised at quantity of choices, and the quality. It's worth signing up for the free account to check it out. They suggest adding a profile photo, but mine is obscured so you can't tell much and that was OK with the site.

They also ask for income range, etc. The income I listed was pretty low, but the net worth I wrote was fairly high. That seemed to be enough to attract the lovelies.

Most ladies seem open to occasional or one-time meetings. I explain (truthfully) that my schedule doesn't make a regular monthly donation worthwhile.

If you talk nice to them, they tend to get comfortable and you just might score a 9 on a 5 budget.

Try to get their off-site contact info once you've messaged a few times. Quite a few disappear from the site after a week or two. Plus, you won't have to pay the Premium subscription forever.

-Jeepster1..

LuverrLegs
01-27-20, 06:28
I just got to the area. Started making contacts here 4 days ago. Going to hit some dinner dates asap so as to weed some out. Anyone care to share / compare details?

LL.

Bassnrnd
02-26-20, 09:52
I just got to the area. Started making contacts here 4 days ago. Going to hit some dinner dates asap so as to weed some out. Anyone care to share / compare details?

LL.Just wondering if you've had any luck in the C'ville area? I signed up a few days ago, but haven't paid yet. PM if you prefer. Thanks.

Flash Lidar
05-16-21, 14:58
https://www.seeking.com/member/72413444-8bb7-4839-8d7b-98bdc48ea501

Does anyone have any intel on this SB?

Hits79
02-14-24, 14:51
Has anyone seen her?

https://members.seeking.com/member/42d9ebb5-490f-4399-8c5a-a92547c8adf9