PDA

View Full Version : Rebecca

IndiaSix
07-18-18, 16:17
Does anyone remember a blonde named Rebecca who claimed to be from Ireland and had to travel overseas a lot to buy art objects? I have a faint memory of a report of a scammer on here who did this and wanted money to get her and / or her art out of a foreign country. She approached me on Ashley Madison and seems to be too good to be true which means she most likely is.

Jax12
08-16-18, 11:28
Does anyone remember a blonde named Rebecca who claimed to be from Ireland and had to travel overseas a lot to buy art objects? I have a faint memory of a report of a scammer on here who did this and wanted money to get her and / or her art out of a foreign country. She approached me on Ashley Madison and seems to be too good to be true which means she most likely is.That just SCREAMS SCAM!

Boytar
09-22-18, 05:37
A friend got scammed for serious money via this type of scheme and the gal claimed to need help getting antique art objects into this country. THen they were going to sell them and split the profits. He fell in love over the internet but never met her and just sent her $$ Very badly ripped off!

Does anyone remember a blonde named Rebecca who claimed to be from Ireland and had to travel overseas a lot to buy art objects? I have a faint memory of a report of a scammer on here who did this and wanted money to get her and / or her art out of a foreign country. She approached me on Ashley Madison and seems to be too good to be true which means she most likely is.