PDA

View Full Version : Marion Pilot

RedBird 6969
07-18-18, 13:18
Friend was running errands in the area of exit 26 off of 40 in Marion. Pilot gas station to left, Exxon (he thinks) to right. He said he stopped at Exxon for gas and when he walked in to grab a soda, saw what he thought was a SW, she had that appearance. She was buying a soda too. He walked out to see where she went and she was gone, maybe not a SW, but then he saw a cute 30 something girl in spandex pants hop out of a UPS truck and when he pulled out of lot, she was holding a panhandler sign on the curb at the light. Friend ran errand and wen back and saw her walking around the Exxon parking lot. Friend then saw REALLY cute blonde, 20 something leaning into a passenger car window chatting with a guy. He drove over to Pilot to see what she was about and then noted she got into her own car and left. Friend said he saw a few women walking around in the back Pilot lot. He aid he went back to Exxon and saw same girl still walking around lot and then walking to street to pan handle. Anyone have any solid info on this area? Seemed to friend like this is a heavy SW area.

Jammer434
07-22-18, 15:55
Friend was running errands in the area of exit 26 off of 40 in Marion. Pilot gas station to left, Exxon (he thinks) to right. He said he stopped at Exxon for gas and when he walked in to grab a soda, saw what he thought was a SW, she had that appearance. She was buying a soda too. He walked out to see where she went and she was gone, maybe not a SW, but then he saw a cute 30 something girl in spandex pants hop out of a UPS truck and when he pulled out of lot, she was holding a panhandler sign on the curb at the light. Friend ran errand and wen back and saw her walking around the Exxon parking lot. Friend then saw REALLY cute blonde, 20 something leaning into a passenger car window chatting with a guy. He drove over to Pilot to see what she was about and then noted she got into her own car and left. Friend said he saw a few women walking around in the back Pilot lot. He aid he went back to Exxon and saw same girl still walking around lot and then walking to street to pan handle. Anyone have any solid info on this area? Seemed to friend like this is a heavy SW area.I've never heard of anything going on out that way, but will have to check it out the next time I travel in that direction. Thanks for posting about it.

Big Bob Nc
07-22-18, 18:47
Friend was running errands in the area of exit 26 off of 40 in Marion. Pilot gas station to left, Exxon (he thinks) to right. He said he stopped at Exxon for gas and when he walked in to grab a soda, saw what he thought was a SW, she had that appearance. She was buying a soda too. He walked out to see where she went and she was gone, maybe not a SW, but then he saw a cute 30 something girl in spandex pants hop out of a UPS truck and when he pulled out of lot, she was holding a panhandler sign on the curb at the light. Friend ran errand and wen back and saw her walking around the Exxon parking lot. Friend then saw REALLY cute blonde, 20 something leaning into a passenger car window chatting with a guy. He drove over to Pilot to see what she was about and then noted she got into her own car and left. Friend said he saw a few women walking around in the back Pilot lot. He aid he went back to Exxon and saw same girl still walking around lot and then walking to street to pan handle. Anyone have any solid info on this area? Seemed to friend like this is a heavy SW area.The Marion exit off 40 is exit 86. There is an Exxon and a Love's or Pilot. I'm out that way every Saturday. Never noticed any girls there before but wasn't looking either. Now I will stop in and check it out and will let why'all know if I find anything.

Firefly51
07-22-18, 19:58
Friend was running errands in the area of exit 26 off of 40 in Marion. Pilot gas station to left, Exxon (he thinks) to right. He said he stopped at Exxon for gas and when he walked in to grab a soda, saw what he thought was a SW, she had that appearance. She was buying a soda too. He walked out to see where she went and she was gone, maybe not a SW, but then he saw a cute 30 something girl in spandex pants hop out of a UPS truck and when he pulled out of lot, she was holding a panhandler sign on the curb at the light. Friend ran errand and wen back and saw her walking around the Exxon parking lot. Friend then saw REALLY cute blonde, 20 something leaning into a passenger car window chatting with a guy. He drove over to Pilot to see what she was about and then noted she got into her own car and left. Friend said he saw a few women walking around in the back Pilot lot. He aid he went back to Exxon and saw same girl still walking around lot and then walking to street to pan handle. Anyone have any solid info on this area? Seemed to friend like this is a heavy SW area.Clarification please. The truck stop in Marion is a Love's at exit 86. It has an Exxon beside it. I think you had a typo on the exit. I've stopped there quite often over the years, never saw any girls. Next time through, I'll watch more closely. Thanks to your friend.