View Full Version : Tessa

TenSevenCs
07-09-18, 14:46
https://img1.lodef.net/imgs/6/5/1/d/651d6653cec87f6b6df0b5895b8afcbc_f.jpg

Anyone have any info on Tessa?

DBrannigan
07-09-18, 21:56
https://img1.lodef.net/imgs/6/5/1/d/651d6653cec87f6b6df0b5895b8afcbc_f.jpg

Anyone have any info on Tessa?I texted her this morning but no answer.

Mnm1234
07-10-18, 10:37
I texted her this morning but no answer.I don't know what is going on either tried her several times the past few days. She is usually reliable and gets right back to me as we always have had a good time. She looks just like pics, great little titties and nice puffy nipples, really nice ass and tight kitty and she has a deep throat and she likes getting force fed and will not quit. If you can get ahold of her get with her she is fun fun.

TenSevenCs
07-10-18, 11:09
I don't know what is going on either tried her several times the past few days. She is usually reliable and gets right back to me as we always have had a good time. She looks just like pics, great little titties and nice puffy nipples, really nice ass and tight kitty and she has a deep throat and she likes getting force fed and will not quit. If you can get ahold of her get with her she is fun fun.Thanks for info. I will keep trying.

DBrannigan
07-13-18, 05:58
I don't know what is going on either tried her several times the past few days. She is usually reliable and gets right back to me as we always have had a good time. She looks just like pics, great little titties and nice puffy nipples, really nice ass and tight kitty and she has a deep throat and she likes getting force fed and will not quit. If you can get ahold of her get with her she is fun fun.

Yesterday morning I texted Tessa for an appointment at high noon. Good to go. Because of traffic, I texted her en route that I was going to be a little late. Arrived at her location approximately 5 minutes late (12:05), texted and called her room number and nothing. Texted and called her a few more times till about 12:15 and nothing. Very frustrating.

TenSevenCs
07-13-18, 12:02
Yesterday morning I texted Tessa for an appointment at high noon. Good to go. Because of traffic, I texted her en route that I was going to be a little late. Arrived at her location approximately 5 minutes late (12:05), texted and called her room number and nothing. Texted and called her a few more times till about 12:15 and nothing. Very frustrating.

I have not even got an appointment. I text her and she says yes I am available.......then nothing. Guess will keep trying. What part of town was incall?

LightYagami
07-15-18, 19:41
I have not even got an appointment. I text her and she says yes I am available.......then nothing. Guess will keep trying. What part of town was incall?Got a hold of her pretty easy on Saturday. She was my 35th option. At least something close to that. Why so low. I seen her back in February. She was kinda lame. When I heard good things from another member I figured I'd give it another go. The short story is she is just as bad or worse probably gained a bit more weight. Had an appointment right after me. Literally right after. Never again!

There's more, much more. Don't pay more than a streetwalker cause that's the kinda quality you get from her.

TenSevenCs
07-16-18, 11:00
Got a hold of her pretty easy on Saturday. She was my 35th option. At least something close to that. Why so low. I seen her back in February. She was kinda lame. When I heard good things from another member I figured I'd give it another go. The short story is she is just as bad or worse probably gained a bit more weight. Had an appointment right after me. Literally right after. Never again!

There's more, much more. Don't pay more than a streetwalker cause that's the kinda quality you get from her.Still have not got an appointment but I am giving up now. Thanks for info.

Ky Man 69
07-30-18, 09:36
Tessa = Ghost.

Set appointment last night, got to Preston area and no response.

It had only been an hour and half since last communication.

I messaged exactly when I said I would.

They really don't get it.

Be safe.