PDA

View Full Version : Good non-FS incall?

bzoom
08-15-05, 13:41
Where can I go in Manhattan for massage and nudity, HJ, maybe GFE-style kissing, but no BJ or FS?

Prefer incall and a selection of cute young girls with at least some non-Asian choices.

Also prefer that the price reflect the lack of FS, of course.

Mighty Spearsman
08-29-05, 12:50
Where can I go in Manhattan for massage and nudity, HJ, maybe GFE-style kissing, but no BJ or FS? Prefer incall and a selection of cute young girls with at least some non-Asian choices.

Also prefer that the price reflect the lack of FS, of course.
Please check out my July 26, 2005 post in the "NYC AMPs" thread of the Manhattan board. The following is from that longer post:

"Finally, two non-Asian MPs that feature a few Asian masseuses. The more intriguing one is Body & Soul NYC, www.bodyandsoulnyc.com, 7th Avenue Midtown, 917-442-1605. Overall, this MP has the best-looking roster of females I've ever seen, but appears to be HJ only.

"Don't confuse with Body & Spirit NYC, http://www.bodyandspiritnyc.com, no location given, 212-768-1930, aka Sensual Reiki, www.sensualreiki.com, also no location given, tel 212-768-1996. Both websites feature the same girls, an amazing 64 different girls working here! There's even a young lady from India listed as an employee (no details)."

A fellow monger tried out the first place, Body & Soul NYC, and had a good HJ-only experience. I recommend you try this place first, as it seems to be what you're looking for.

Only problem may be that both places can run you up to $140 total out of pocket, which may be more than you want to spend. If so, then your best bet may be to try one of the many AMPs in Manhattan, all of which seem to run $60 - $70 for the house fee, plus $40 tip for the happy ending. But you probably won't get the near-GFE/kissing experience that may be possible at the first two places.

Samuel Heintz
08-30-05, 09:32
I found a place in the classified section of nypress.com. The girl advertising is julia (her number is on there) and she is very attractive. She offers totally nude massages where she rubs her whole body on yours. It is spectacular. She finishes you off with a nice HJ and the price is 125 all-in.

The best part about it is how sexual she is as she make you feel like she is enjoying it. She takes her sessions serious and makes it worth your while. The only problem is that once you cum it is over and it is so hot that it happens quick sometimes. I dont mind this but some of you tossers might.

Sam

Open Mind
09-02-05, 21:31
can you please comment on quality of massage and what does the girl look like? could you kindly provide the phone number either here or PM?

Thanks, Open Mind

I found a place in the classified section of nypress.com. The girl advertising is julia (her number is on there) and she is very attractive. She offers totally nude massages where she rubs her whole body on yours. It is spectacular. She finishes you off with a nice HJ and the price is 125 all-in.

The best part about it is how sexual she is as she make you feel like she is enjoying it. She takes her sessions serious and makes it worth your while. The only problem is that once you cum it is over and it is so hot that it happens quick sometimes. I dont mind this but some of you tossers might.

Sam

Samuel Heintz
09-07-05, 16:03
can you please comment on quality of massage and what does the girl look like? could you kindly provide the phone number either here or PM?

Thanks, Open MindShe is 5'2" ish big C cup and looks latin. Probably early 30's. The massage in not really a massage it is a body to body massage with her rubbing you down with her body. Fabulous. For the number go to nypress.com and go to the classifieds. Look for the name Julia and the number will be there.

Samuel Heintz
09-15-05, 11:14
I found a ad on the nypress classifieds for a scandinavian MP with nudity and Mutual Touching. I decided to give it a shot. I call them up and said a Czech girl was there on 29th and Lex and it is 140 for the half which includes massage, nudity (for both of coarse) and ending.

I called the girl from 29th and lex and she directed me to the correct apartment which was clean quite and nice. I paid the fare and we both disrobed. Her name was mia and was 25, spoke good english, B cups and a decent figure. She let me roam all over and was pleasent. She don't not seem be unhappy with what she was doing.

After about 15mins I flipped over and she jerked for a while until I completed and then followed with a foot massage with decent conversations. All in all a good time.

Sam

Samuel Heintz
09-21-05, 10:09
Via an ad from Craigslist I gave a call to an MP that turn out to be on 9th Ave and 42nd street, the last digits were 7150. They said the price was 140 for 30mins and being a pretty frequent monger figured it would include mutual touching and nudity. They also mentioned prostate work, lapdances, etc and told me there was tipping which I figured meant that FS was available.

Well I was wrong. I rang the bell and it was a nice place with about 3 rooms and it was a duplex apartment. The girl I was introduced to was very pretty and I started to feel good about the whole thing. I paid and then she left the room for a minute and then returned with some oils and 2 pairs of surgical gloves. After she started massaging me I asked her to get naked and she told me it was an extra 100. I almost shit myself and then felt even worse when she told me that I could not even roam. I refused to pay that fee as it would have been 240 total from a girl who I can just touch, plus she was very cold and did not want to be there.

After the massage I flipped over and figured I would at least get a decent HJ. It turns out she put not one but two pair of surgical gloves on for the HJ. Never have I seen this before, never. I was shocked and aghast. It took forever to finish as I was getting a HJ with gloves on. She had two pair on so when she took the first pair off she would not get any on her hand. I just could not wait to get out of there. A terrible experience.

It is my fault as a monger for not finding out on the phone exactly what the 140 fee would get me.

Mighty Spearsman
09-22-05, 13:25
Via an ad from Craigslist I gave a call to an MP that turn out to be on 9th Ave and 42nd street, the last digits were 7150. ... She had two pairs of gloves on so when she took the first pair off she would not get any on her hand. I just could not wait to get out of there. A terrible experience.

It is my fault as a monger for not finding out on the phone exactly what the 140 fee would get me.
Sam, don't be so hard on yourself. I doubt if you would have gotten much useful information over the phone.

Sorry for your bad experience, but look at it this way - you "took one for the team" and are now able to warn the rest of us, thanks to being able to post here on USA SG.

Samuel Heintz
09-22-05, 13:36
Called an ad from the ny press classifieds for a nude body rub. Arrived at the corner and called her and she came down to open the door - no buzzer. She was a little on the old side, about 35ish, white with big cans (real) and a somewhat sloppy arse.

She disrobed immediatly and i followed. Got a very good oil body rub with mutual touching which also included a foot rub. I flipped over and got a nice HJ. She then cleaned me up very nice all over my body since she used oil.

All in all very relaxing experience but not a blow your mind type of experience. I posted a previous report about a non FS massage from JULIA which was similar to this but much more sensual and intimate and Julia is way hotter. Plus Julia is 125 for the half hour while this one was 140. Her name was Jean-Marie.

Samuel Heintz
10-12-05, 12:17
About 1 month ago I posted about the Non-FS MP on 42nd and 9th and the bad time i had there. Well my friend called me the other day as he was about to go in and I told him to watch out. He told me since he already made the appointment and was standing outside he may as well give it a try.

He called me an hour later fuming. He said the girl was about 170lbs and had a bad attitude. He was going to leave as soon as he saw her but just go lazy and decided to take it for the team. She asked him to pay the house fee of 160 (very high) and proceeded to give him a terrible massage plus fully clothed. He was just getting angrier by the minute. When he suggested that she lose the shirt she quoted 40 extra. He thought for what so I can look at the rolls in your stomache.

All in all it was a terrible experience but if he would have talked to me or read the this guide he wouldn't have been in that trouble.

I guess the lesson is to stay away from this place - see my previous post to learn of my bad (and odd) experience there.

-Sam

JohnBigThomas
08-20-12, 10:20
Charges 140. Anyone seen her. Is she at least close to her photos? My next biz trip is coming up.

http://www.bodyworkgirl.com/profile.php?MID=426

VipasianNy
10-23-14, 12:40
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

FullyWaxed
05-06-22, 16:18
Carmen at Cherish Body Wellness. Near Times Square on W 38th. If you're looking for a real massage with a release (may not happen the first visit). Terrific massage the first visit, and the second time it ended with a great HJ release. Be nice to her and you will get all your knots worked over. Nice clean facility with a shower in the room to clean up afterward. Easy to make an appointment with. I live in Florida and was in NYC for a concert and just by chance I contacted her from her Massage Anywhere profile.

DexterLab
10-25-22, 20:52
It's been a while since anyone posted here, so I'm just going to ask here: is there any place where I can get fellatio only for cheap prices? I'm talking like $100 max.