07-06-18, 16:28
I just signed up for this website.

Anyone have experience with it?

SR.

Jessica6909
07-06-18, 20:41
I just signed up for this website.

Anyone have experience with it?

SR.I made an ad on there and it hasn't been very good. Girls want more then the guys want to give. It's hard to tell whos looking for a date and who's looking for a "date". I think that's why it's hard to negotiate on a fair price. If the guys just looking to take the girl to dinner he's going to offer a lot less then what the working girl is going to want.

DeepThroat70
07-07-18, 14:41
I made an ad on there and it hasn't been very good. Girls want more then the guys want to give. It's hard to tell whos looking for a date and who's looking for a "date". I think that's why it's hard to negotiate on a fair price. If the guys just looking to take the girl to dinner he's going to offer a lot less then what the working girl is going to want.I've had a few good experiences with it. It is similar to SA. There are non-pros (college girls and single moms) and pros. There is back and forth with the price for a meet-up. The price for entry seems lower than SA. WYP is around $ to $. 5 whereas SA is in the range of $$ to $$ I've meet a few girls in southern NH. Simple dates (dinner then sex usually the car since incalls are tough on their end) WYP seems to have less spam and fake posts. It takes time to weed out the time wasters.

TexasYesMan
05-28-19, 16:31
WYP has been mostly hit / miss. I have targeted mostly the more real looking women, and had better luck. It's easy to tell who is high class and will ask for big bucks.

Today though I got ghosted. Drove an hour away for a lunch meeting with the expectation of going to her place afterwards. All good, driving there, and she ghosted me. No answer, no calls, nothing. Sucks too, she was wicked hot and young (20).

Met a girl in the winter, she was a out 1% accurate to her photos. Use to be a smoke show. About 120 lbs later and a nasty divorce she was fucked. Made it back to her place after a few drinks, lot of kissing and foreplay, then she wanted me to go down on her. I couldn't even find the goods. Desperate moment for myself, ouch.

So if you are decently good looking guy, you'll clean up. But be ready for disappointment.

Amppro95
05-29-19, 06:50
WYP has been mostly hit / miss. I have targeted mostly the more real looking women, and had better luck. It's easy to tell who is high class and will ask for big bucks.

Today though I got ghosted. Drove an hour away for a lunch meeting with the expectation of going to her place afterwards. All good, driving there, and she ghosted me. No answer, no calls, nothing. Sucks too, she was wicked hot and young (20).

Met a girl in the winter, she was a out 1% accurate to her photos. Use to be a smoke show. About 120 lbs later and a nasty divorce she was fucked. Made it back to her place after a few drinks, lot of kissing and foreplay, then she wanted me to go down on her. I couldn't even find the goods. Desperate moment for myself, ouch.

So if you are decently good looking guy, you'll clean up. But be ready for disappointment.I own a very busy pizza shop in the town I live in, I also have a 23 and 19 yr old daughters and was very involved with them and sports going through school, between my shop, and some of the girls that they have gone to school with, I have seen many, many familiar faces on WYP, it's like a curse because a few of them are absolute smoke shows and I want to contact them but just can't take the chance, In our area I would say the girls are probably 90% real, maybe closer to Boston that # drops off.

GlennDoyle91
06-10-19, 13:19
I'm still feeling WYP out. There seems to be more catfishing on WYP than SA, and boy, girls on WYP seem to expect money for a meet and greet, every time. It's weird. In terms of value, I've spent more in a month on WYP than on SA. So far, I'm not very happy with WYP.

TexasYesMan
06-10-19, 15:13
I own a very busy pizza shop in the town I live in, I also have a 23 and 19 yr old daughters and was very involved with them and sports going through school, between my shop, and some of the girls that they have gone to school with, I have seen many, many familiar faces on WYP, it's like a curse because a few of them are absolute smoke shows and I want to contact them but just can't take the chance, In our area I would say the girls are probably 90% real, maybe closer to Boston that # drops off.Yeah, that sucks Haha. Say to get away from your area and you'll be ok. Just don't go an hour away.

TexasYesMan
10-16-19, 13:51
I'm still feeling WYP out. There seems to be more catfishing on WYP than SA, and boy, girls on WYP seem to expect money for a meet and greet, every time. It's weird. In terms of value, I've spent more in a month on WYP than on SA. So far, I'm not very happy with WYP.I would agree here with you sir. WYP has more swings and misses than SA, and each swing and miss costs you money. On SA you can swing+miss on 25 Women, and still not have spent a dollar more. Overall there is also 3-4 x More ladies on SA, so you do get a higher # of misses, which is par for the course.

To date I have meet 2 women off WYP however, so it seems I have had better success with WYP. I just don't like WYP.

Samuel05
10-17-19, 15:54
I would agree here with you sir. WYP has more swings and misses than SA, and each swing and miss costs you money. On SA you can swing+miss on 25 Women, and still not have spent a dollar more. Overall there is also 3-4 x More ladies on SA, so you do get a higher # of misses, which is par for the course.

To date I have meet 2 women off WYP however, so it seems I have had better success with WYP. I just don't like WYP.Had a couple successful hits on WYP, but mainly the same meet and greet for cash. I've got an 'Accepted Offer' I'd like to move on. In my first msg to her wanted to know if our interpretation of her Seeking was similar to mine. Her reply was we can discuss that over dinner. Guess I know the answer. Received a msg on SA that looked promising, couple texts by and forth. She wanted to meet. OK, she thought dinner place was lovely, but then she expected a gift at the meet. Told her I wasn't comfortable with that. So, she says, why would I meet a stranger and not get paid. She initiated the whole thing. So, its not limited to WYP.

Lamron
09-21-20, 07:06
I just made a profile on this site and think I have it pretty much figured out. I do have a couple of questions.

1) Anyone have any real luck? I did read the post below. Just want to know what people thought of price per hit.

2) If a girl sends me an offer, is that her wanting to pay me or is that what she wants from me?

Amppro95
09-21-20, 16:05
I just made a profile on this site and think I have it pretty much figured out. I do have a couple of questions.

1) Anyone have any real luck? I did read the post below. Just want to know what people thought of price per hit.

2) If a girl sends me an offer, is that her wanting to pay me or is that what she wants from me?I think WYP sucks, I think the girls must get some compensation per message they get back, I probably messaged 15 girls, of those two responded and we set up meets, one gave me a BBBJCIM for $40, and she was a complete swamp donkey BTW, the second tried to shake me down saying she tracked my computer and was going to contact my wife. I told her that she should be more careful who she fucks with and that I wasn't giving her anything but would decide in the next few days if I was going to let her live or not. That ended that. SA is where its at. Its a goldmine and for $89, I'm getting more pussy then a toilet seat.

I think my spend on WYP ended up being $199, so I paid 240 for a BJ, but I'm making up for that on SA.